NATION

PASSWORD

Multiverse Hunger Games IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aethras
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Kirby arrives at the structure. It's just a boulder. Kirby rams himself into it in an attempt to break it but finds a small piece of sediment metal embedded in the rock. He finds it shinier and more interesting than the rock and eats it, gaining the Metal ability. Kirby wanders off.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
[ THESE ARE MY FACTBOOKS, READ THEM ] ~ I DON'T USE NS STATS
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Mundeo wrote:Slade looked down at all of the strangers who were already prepared to kill him, laughing specifically at Grendel as he made slow, menacing strides towards him. "Do you think using yourself as a shield will stop me?" He said through his mask, gripping Grendel by the throat. He lifted the warrior with superhuman strength and threw him at the magic girls. Now, he was right in front of Oliver Queen.

"Did you really think that island would hold me forever?" He hissed.

"Yes, I was" Oliver snapped back, raising his bow "And once I'm done with you, you're going back there"

Seeing Grendel flying towards them, Homura shoved Madoka aside, but then Grendel managed to come to a halt before hitting the girls. Thank goodness, she thought briefly, and then stopped time.

In that moment, with everyone frozen around her, she dashed forwards, firing several bullets at Slade. They stopped just before hitting him and stayed there, also frozen.

Running back to her friends, she released time, and it continued on its natural course--except now there were four unexplained bullets, two heading straight for Slade's head and two for his heart.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:30 am

Slade turned back around towards the girls, but the moment he did, four bullets bounced off his armor, creating sparks as they barely left dents. Under his mask, he let out another laugh. "Nice trick. I must not be trying hard enough"

He pulled out his own pistol and opened fire at the first girl he saw, Sayaka, firing three consecutive bulkets towards her.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:25 am

Mundeo wrote:Slade turned back around towards the girls, but the moment he did, four bullets bounced off his armor, creating sparks as they barely left dents. Under his mask, he let out another laugh. "Nice trick. I must not be trying hard enough"

He pulled out his own pistol and opened fire at the first girl he saw, Sayaka, firing three consecutive bulkets towards her.

Kyoko saw the bullets before Sayaka did, and pulled the other girl to the side. Yet it wasn't enough--the bullets still entered Sayaka's arm, and she cried out.

Kyoko's face twisted in rage, and the segments of her spear started to wrap around Slade.

"Sayaka, are you okay?" Madoka questioned, and Sayaka just nodded.

"He got me good... but I'll be fine. Remember?"

A circle of music notes appeared around the wounds in her arm, and the bullets were pushed out as the wounds healed.

Madoka smiled, and hugged her friend.

"Whoa, easy, Madoka," Sayaka protested. "We're still in a fight!"

Madoka grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry. I'm just happy you're okay."

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Kirby, bored, lays down and dreams of strawberry cake but is awoken by a gust of wind tickling him. He spots something bright in the far distance and waddles towards it.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:17 pm

Jungle Zone
As the sky turned a bright pink, a flaming meteorite crash-landed in the forest. Out of the crash, a black, sticky liquid crawled out. It was Venom, searching for a new host.
Plains Zone
The sky turned a brilliant pink as the battle continued. Observing the battle, the Dark One stood atop a nearby hill. He was impressed by these magicians, but almost as impressed by the swordsman.
Mountain Zone
"As long as you don't attack me, I won't kill you. It's my word as an X-man," Cyclops replied, "from your appearance, I'd say you're from Russia, right? I'm from the United States."

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:56 pm

Ben saw the meteor and went wildvine, sense he was in the jungle he figured wildvine would be the best bet to get there quickest and safest. And luckily for Ben, the omnitrix complied, and he went nearer to the meteorite, getting closer and closer he stumbled apon Kirby.

GIR in the mantime was running around on the island zone until he ran into Launch, literally ran into her, as he was in his dog suit.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Kirby, alarmed by the sudden explosion, trips and falls. He gets up and, now intrigued, walks towards it.

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:19 pm

"Oh my god!!!!", Was the expression Punchlord's face took after the meteor fell to the ground.He used to hear stories about those things, bringing minerals they used back in his world to reinforce weapons, Punchlord was motivated by this, making now his way towards the place the boulder fell into.
Last edited by Ragutsa on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Charlia wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Slade turned back around towards the girls, but the moment he did, four bullets bounced off his armor, creating sparks as they barely left dents. Under his mask, he let out another laugh. "Nice trick. I must not be trying hard enough"

Kyoko saw the bullets before Sayaka did, and pulled the other girl to the side. Yet it wasn't enough--the bullets still entered Sayaka's arm, and she cried out.

Kyoko's face twisted in rage, and the segments of her spear started to wrap around Slade.

A circle of music notes appeared around the wounds in her arm, and the bullets were pushed out as the wounds healed.

As Slade struggled with the spear that was wrapped around him, Oliver stepped in front of him.

"It's over, Slade" He said, tearing off the mask before throwing several punches at the exposed head. When he was finished, several thin trails of blood trickled down the mercanary's head.

"You reaaly think this thing will hold me?" Slade said, spitting blood at the vigilante. "Lian Yu couldn't hold me, so why would this metal stick?" He struggled against the spear once more, this time breaking out a roar. He drew his blade and charged at Oliver, who blocked his swings with his bow. The two were locked in combat, Okiver using his bow as a melee weapon, and Slade with his sword.
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:50 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Charlia wrote:Kyoko saw the bullets before Sayaka did, and pulled the other girl to the side. Yet it wasn't enough--the bullets still entered Sayaka's arm, and she cried out.

As Slade struggled with the spear that was wrapped around him, Oliver stepped in front of him.

"It's over, Slade" He said, tearing off the mask before throwing several punches at the exposed head. When he was finished, several thin trails of blood trickled down the mercanary's head.

"You reaaly think this thing will hold me?" Slade said, spitting blood at the vigilante. "Lian Yu couldn't hold me, so why would this metal stick?" He struggled against the spear once more, this time breaking out a roar. He drew his blade and charged at Oliver, who blocked his swings with his bow. The two were locked in combat, Okiver using his bow as a melee weapon, and Slade with his sword.

"Mr. Queen!" Mami called out, aiming her own gun at Slade. "If you can give me room to get a clear shot, I can take him out!"

With a whirl of the ribbon around her neck, her gun transformed into an enormous weapon that would surely destroy anything in its path.

"Mami, no!" Madoka protested. "You might hurt him!"

"Not if he gets out of the way," Mami said quietly, aiming. "Tiro..."

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:45 pm

Charlia wrote:
Mundeo wrote:As Slade struggled with the spear that was wrapped around him, Oliver stepped in front of him.

"Mr. Queen!" Mami called out, aiming her own gun at Slade. "If you can give me room to get a clear shot, I can take him out!"

With a whirl of the ribbon around her neck, her gun transformed into an enormous weapon that would surely destroy anything in its path.

Grendel sees the massive destruction that could ensue should that weapon be unleashed. "Mami, is it? Will that weapon be the end of Mr. Queen if it fires at them both?" Grendel said in his deep, booming voice, worried of the death of one of his only comrades in this world. Oliver seemed like a truly capable warrior, and he did not want to see his demise, especially after siding with him against this Slade character. Grendel did not want the worst to happen, but he didn't want to risk himself either. Conflicted, Grendel prepared for the response he would receive.
Last edited by Fiery Armageddon on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:10 am

Fiery Armageddon wrote:
Charlia wrote:"Mr. Queen!" Mami called out, aiming her own gun at Slade. "If you can give me room to get a clear shot, I can take him out!"

Grendel sees the massive destruction that could ensue should that weapon be unleashed. "Mami, is it? Will that weapon be the end of Mr. Queen if it fires at them both?" Grendel said in his deep, booming voice, worried of the death of one of his only comrades in this world. Oliver seemed like a truly capable warrior, and he did not want to see his demise, especially after siding with him against this Slade character. Grendel did not want the worst to happen, but he didn't want to risk himself either. Conflicted, Grendel prepared for the response he would receive.

"I don't know," Mami admitted. "I've never had to use this on a human being before. That's why I want him to get out of the way. I don't want to see any innocents get hurt. That goes against everything I fight for, and I don't want to be like that."

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:31 am

Kirby arrives at the site of the meteor crash to find Butterfly Punchlord. "Haiii~" he says. Kirby sees a large puddle of black stuff on the ground (Venom) and thinking it's ice-cream eats it. He poops it out and gains the Poison ability, but it sticks to him. "?"

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:46 am

Aethras wrote:Kirby arrives at the site of the meteor crash to find Butterfly Punchlord. "Haiii~" he says. Kirby sees a large puddle of black stuff on the ground (Venom) and thinking it's ice-cream eats it. He poops it out and gains the Poison ability, but it sticks to him. "?"

"Oh, hello there pink ball", responded Butterfly Punchlord."You seem to have a black thing stuck in you, what is it?", he was alarmed by the similarity with dark magic the sticky thing had, maybe it was sucking pink ball's souls, he didn't want to panic the pink ball, so he reserved the information for later.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Island Zone
Launch collapsed into a flower after GIR ran into her. "Ah-CHOO!" Gone was the peaceful, quiet Launch, and in her place was an angry blonde with a machine gun in hand. She picked herself up, aimed the gun at GIR, and demanded, "Where am I and who are you? Start talkin' before I blow the robotic brain of yours to pieces."
Plains Zone
Rumplestiltskin watched the battle unfold with interest. Seven beings, five of which having magic, were fighting a lone swordsman, who was holding his own. The magic that was being used was far different than the magic he was used to seeing. No one could stop time; he could freeze certain people, but not stop time in an entire area. He wanted to know how this magic worked, so he could acquire it. Besides, if they wouldn't teach him, he would make them do it, after joining the swordsman.
Jungle Zone
Venom was swallowed by Kirby only to attach itself to him. Kirby transformed from pink to black. His eyes changed to black, and he had a long, pink tongue hanging out. It shouted, "We are Venom!"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:51 pm

Gir, going into Duty mode as he does randomly took off his dog suit, put it away, and saluted Launch, saying, "GIR reporting for duty, maam."

Ben in the meant5ime was following Kirby until Venom took the pink puff ball over. Something felt familiar about it, but he couldn't put his finger on it, so he walked up and said, "Hi, my name is ben, you are?"
☻/
/ \

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:57 pm

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:Island Zone
Launch collapsed into a flower after GIR ran into her. "Ah-CHOO!" Gone was the peaceful, quiet Launch, and in her place was an angry blonde with a machine gun in hand. She picked herself up, aimed the gun at GIR, and demanded, "Where am I and who are you? Start talkin' before I blow the robotic brain of yours to pieces."
Plains Zone
Rumplestiltskin watched the battle unfold with interest. Seven beings, five of which having magic, were fighting a lone swordsman, who was holding his own. The magic that was being used was far different than the magic he was used to seeing. No one could stop time; he could freeze certain people, but not stop time in an entire area. He wanted to know how this magic worked, so he could acquire it. Besides, if they wouldn't teach him, he would make them do it, after joining the swordsman.
Jungle Zone
Venom was swallowed by Kirby only to attach itself to him. Kirby transformed from pink to black. His eyes changed to black, and he had a long, pink tongue hanging out. It shouted, "We are Venom!"

"Hey, what do you mean by we?" shouted Butterfly punchlord at the now black Pink ball, maybe he was afflicted with a curse or something, "And, by the way, If you are still there Pink ball, Don't you dare go hollow". Out of nowhere, a weird dressed boy greeted him and pink ball, "Ben?, Weird name, name's Butterfly punchlord; mind helping me with Pink ball?"
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:06 pm

Ragutsa wrote:
United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:Island Zone
Plains Zone
Jungle Zone

"Hey, what do you mean by we?" shouted Butterfly punchlord at the now black Pink ball, maybe he was afflicted with a curse or something, "And, by the way, If you are still there Pink ball, Don't you dare go hollow". Out of nowhere, a weird dressed boy greeted him and pink ball, "Ben?, Weird name, name's Butterfly punchlord; mind helping me with Pink ball?"

"Ben's a weird name? Butterfly Punchlord sounds like a horrible superhero rip-off." Ben said. "But yeah, it's hero time!" At that he activated the omnitrix and slammed down the middle, going XLR8. Then he started to speed, faster than sonic, around Venom-Kirby.
☻/
/ \

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:12 pm

Venom Kirby is alarmed and falls over. Clearly a bit of Kirby is still left, deep inside.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Aethras wrote:Venom Kirby is alarmed and falls over. Clearly a bit of Kirby is still left, deep inside.

"This isn't hard at all." XLR8 said, in a raspy, kinda snake lke voice. Then he sped up to Venom-Kirby and kicked him 20 times in a row within two seconds.
☻/
/ \

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Grappling with Slade, Oliver turned to Mami as she told him to make way for her to take a clear shot. The moment he looked away, however, Slade let go of Oliver and clocked him, knocking him to the ground. As he struggled to get back to his feet, recovering from the punch of the superhuman mercanary, Slade gave a bloodthirsty roar and sprinted at Mami while she was aiming, drawing his blade and plunging it into her chest.

"No!" Oliver screamed, the scene that unfolded before him reminding him of one that was so similar, one of a woman that was killed by the same man in the exact same fashion. As Slade's bloodied katana sprouted out of the magic girl's back, Slade noticed the gemstone in her hair, and how it shimmered faintly.

"This looks important to you" He pulled out his katana, still dripping with Mami's blood, and at the same time pulled out the gemstone. Oliver, still dizzy from the punch to the head, was up on all fours, but unable to get back up.

"Don't you see, Queen?" Slade mocked, holding the Soul Gem to the sunlight. "You have already failed" Then, with a simple squeeze, the gem shattered, ground into fine pieces that Slade let fall back to the ground. Only then did Oliver regain his focus, and drew his bow while still on his knees. The next moment, before he can fire a single shot, Slade threw down a smoke grenade, filling the area with a dense fog. When the smoke cleared, Deathstroke was gone.
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Mundeo wrote:Grappling with Slade, Oliver turned to Mami as she told him to make way for her to take a clear shot. The moment he looked away, however, Slade let go of Oliver and clocked him, knocking him to the ground. As he struggled to get back to his feet, recovering from the punch of the superhuman mercanary, Slade gave a bloodthirsty roar and sprinted at Mami while she was aiming, drawing his blade and plunging it into her chest.

"No!" Oliver screamed, the scene that unfolded before him reminding him of one that was so similar, one of a woman that was killed by the same man in the exact same fashion. As Slade's bloodied katana sprouted out of the magic girl's back, Slade noticed the gemstone in her hair, and how it shimmered faintly.

"This looks important to you" He pulled out his katana, still dripping with Mami's blood, and at the same time pulled out the gemstone. Oliver, still dizzy from the punch to the head, was up on all fours, but unable to get back up.

"Don't you see, Queen?" Slade mocked, holding the Soul Gem to the sunlight. "You have already failed" Then, with a simple squeeze, the gem shattered, ground into fine pieces that Slade let fall back to the ground. Only then did Oliver regain his focus, and drew his bow while still on his knees. The next moment, before he can fire a single shot, Slade threw down a smoke grenade, filling the area with a dense fog. When the smoke cleared, Deathstroke was gone.

"Mami!" Sayaka and Kyoko shouted in perfect synchronization as Slade ran their friend through, while Madoka just stared in horror. Homura's eyes widened slightly, but she showed no other reaction.

Mami's eyes widened, and she stumbled, falling to her knees and watching the blood pour from her chest. Then Slade took her Soul Gem, and the color drained from all five of the magical girls' faces. They knew there was no hope now.

The Gem shattered, and the light vanished from Mami's eyes, leaving them empty and hollow. She collapsed as if she was a puppet whose strings had been cut. In the next moment, her costume and weapons vanished, and she was left in a simple school uniform. No longer did she look brave or powerful--now she just looked like an innocent girl who couldn't have been much more than fifteen years old, blood still pouring from the wound in her chest.

Sayaka ran towards Slade, but he threw down a grenade and then vanished, leaving her staring at nothing.

"No..." she muttered in shock. "How... how could this happen? Mami... she didn't deserve to die... And it wasn't even a witch..."

Madoka walked unsteadily to Mami's body and knelt, hugging the lifeless girl tightly and sobbing. Kyoko merely stood by, her mouth still slightly open.

"That... that bastard," she muttered. "If I see him again, I'll kill him!"

Homura had nothing to do or say. She simply stood next to Madoka and watched as her best friend cradled the body of the girl who had once been their mentor.
Last edited by Charlia on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:40 pm

Plains Zone
While Deathstroke vanished the Dark One saw opportunity. A purple cloud of smoke appeared where Deathstroke had been. "Hello, Dearies!" Rumplestiltskin greeted. He then said, "Most people know who I am, but I doubt the group of you have ever heard of me." He looked toward the remaining four Magik Girls and said, "I'm curious about the magic you four accumulate. I am prepared to offer you all a deal: you tell me how to perform the magic, and I will assist in your protection." He jerked his head toward Oliver and added, "which this Robin Hood wannabe seems to be failing at. This is a one-time offer-first come, first served. If you refuse, you'll never have it again, and I might offer it to your opposition."
Island Zone
"GIR, huh?" asked Launch, keeping her gun trained on GIR, "Tell me where I am. NOW!"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:52 pm

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:Plains Zone
While Deathstroke vanished the Dark One saw opportunity. A purple cloud of smoke appeared where Deathstroke had been. "Hello, Dearies!" Rumplestiltskin greeted. He then said, "Most people know who I am, but I doubt the group of you have ever heard of me." He looked toward the remaining four Magik Girls and said, "I'm curious about the magic you four accumulate. I am prepared to offer you all a deal: you tell me how to perform the magic, and I will assist in your protection." He jerked his head toward Oliver and added, "which this Robin Hood wannabe seems to be failing at. This is a one-time offer-first come, first served. If you refuse, you'll never have it again, and I might offer it to your opposition."
Island Zone
"GIR, huh?" asked Launch, keeping her gun trained on GIR, "Tell me where I am. NOW!"

"I don't know" Gir said in his regular voice. Because truthfully, he didn't know.
☻/
/ \

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse