NATION

PASSWORD

Multiverse Hunger Games IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:19 am

Green Arrow

Oliver stood silent, his head bowed. "I'm sorry" He said to the girls before shooting a sharo glare at Rumple. "We need to learn how to cooperate, if we are to survive"

Then, he heard footsteps, and in the next instant he had his bow up and aimed at the newcomer, but it was lowered soon afterwards once the newcomer introduced himself... somewhat. He seemed friendly, but there was still much to know about him.

"Care to introduce yourself?" Oliver asked.

Deathstroke

"Oh really? Let's see what you've got" Slade placed his hand on his pistol, but realized that he couldn't use it. Right. Only my blade was upgraded, and I bet that bloke can take a bullet.

The next moment, Slade charged forward, thrusting his sword forward at the Saiyan's chest.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:21 am

Kinky Bastards wrote:
United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:Plains Zone
The Dark One shook his head, "I made a deal with you that I would help you, Dearies. I intend to keep it. I always keep my end of the deal." At least, until he worked out a loophole to jump through, such as murdering the other party of the deal, like when he promised his second born son to someone in exchange for the medicine his son needed. After hearing the question, "Howdy ladies and gentlemen! . . . Do you perhaps need a hand?", he turned and replied to the cowboy, "Dearie, I don't need any help. If I did, I'd make a deal. The question is whether or not you need help."

Luke looked to the man that had addressed him. "... I think I'll manage, thank you very much...", he answered politely, but he couldn't hide the distaste he felt. Luke had met enough grifters and villains in his days to recognize a new one when he met one. Instead he turned his attention towards the magical girls, who obviously were very upset. Luke had a soft spot in his heart for damsels in distress, and the code of the West also made it his very duty to help them.

"Is this man harassing you, ladies?" he asked them, and pointed at Rumpelstiltskin with his thumb. While waiting for an answer, he sat down on a rock, and picked up a hand rolled cigarette and a match from his vest pocket. He then struck the match against the underside of his left boot and lit his cigarette.

"...N-not really," Madoka stammered, while Sayaka and Kyoko immediately said "Yes!"

Homura just stood there and watched.

So many strange new people. But with more allies, Madoka has a better chance of survival...

Madoka...

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:28 am

Resting and praying at the bonfire was starting to worry Butterfly Punchlord, he looked at the coiled sword in the center of the bonfire, thinking about finding it a soul.
"Let's take options, Pink ball soul is absorbed and then there is that shape shifting boy from before, it had a green thing on his arm, maybe the way he used to cast spells was by this green thing" Butterfly Punchlord said to himself, as if no one was near him to hear this.
"I should probably find him", Butterfly Punchlord grabbed his gear and went to find the boy from before, "I should probably go to the distant smoke first"
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:09 am

Goku

Goku leapt back when Deathstroke attempted to strike him with his sword, he then used instant transmission to get behind the bloke and kick him in the back. "I know a guy who has a sword, It's actually quite easy for me to block those kind of weapons."
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:24 am

"Well, you heard'em just as well as I did, mister...", Luke said to Rumpelstiltskin as he smoked. "... I suggest you pack your things and get far away from here, before things turn ugly."

He then tipped his hat to the gentleman in green thights, who looked a lot like Robin Hood. He even had a bow and arrows. Maybe that was the play they were setting up? But that didn't seem right either. Something about the whole situation was very odd, but Luke couldn't yet put his finger on it. It struck him as absurd that the voice would have been telling the truth, so it had to be something else.

"Name's Lucky Luke. And your's, pardner?"

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:57 am

Deathstroke

Slade stumbled forward after being kicked, but quickly regained his balance. "You're kicks have a punch" He said with a chortle. "Finally, an opponent that I'll have to try to kill"

That is, until he just touches this sword.

He turned back around, holding his katana at his side. His grin was menacing and almost saddistic, as if he enjoyed the pain. "Teleportation, that's a new one. But it isn't blocking, per se. If you say that you could, I want to see you block my blade"

Spade rushed forward once more, this time grabbing his pistol with his left hand and firing several rounds as he ran. He knew they wouldn't do anything, but he hoped they would at least distract the Saiyan, or make him cocky enough to grab the sword. Once he was near enough, Slade slash in a wide, horizontal arc, one where his sword could be easily grabbed.
Have at you!

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:46 am

Plains Zone
Time 10:15 A.M.

"Dearie, I would reconsider your words very carefully. I am not leaving; I made a deal with these people, and I will stay right here until I get what I was promised in return for protection. If they want me to leave, that's all they have to do. I'm here to protect them as long as they are in this zone," replied Rumplestiltskin to Luke. "I suggest you-how did you say it? Ah, pack your things and get far away from here. I'm not a patient person, Dearie. And everyone knows that if you irritate me enough, you get skinned alive."
Jungle Zone
Venom Kirby jumped down from the tree, with his long tongue hanging out. He said, "We will annihilate our foessssssssssssss." He swung the now black hammer over his shoulder and began combing the forest for his enemies.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Green Arrow

"My name is Oliver Queen" He said. "And judging by how you're staring at me, you're not from my world, either"

Then, an opportunity arose for Oliver to get Rumple to leave them alone. They could conclude Rumple's side of the deal of they give him what they agreed to give him. Considering the grief that his presence is giving the girls, and himself, he was glad to take whatever chances he had.

"You mean the weapons? You get what you want, then you leave us alone?" He asked Rumplestitskin, taking a glance at the girls. "Give them to him, then"
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Mundeo wrote:Deathstroke

Slade stumbled forward after being kicked, but quickly regained his balance. "You're kicks have a punch" He said with a chortle. "Finally, an opponent that I'll have to try to kill"

He turned back around, holding his katana at his side. His grin was menacing and almost saddistic, as if he enjoyed the pain. "Teleportation, that's a new one. But it isn't blocking, per se. If you say that you could, I want to see you block my blade"

Spade rushed forward once more, this time grabbing his pistol with his left hand and firing several rounds as he ran. He knew they wouldn't do anything, but he hoped they would at least distract the Saiyan, or make him cocky enough to grab the sword. Once he was near enough, Slade slash in a wide, horizontal arc, one where his sword could be easily grabbed.

Goku leapt back once more and looked at Deathstroke. "I know I'm not the brightest but I can tell when somebody's acting suspicious. That sword has something mystical that might harm me, doesn't it?" He said as he used the instant transmission again and kicked the assassin in the back once more before firing a blast at him.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:45 pm

Mundeo wrote:Green Arrow

"My name is Oliver Queen" He said. "And judging by how you're staring at me, you're not from my world, either"

Then, an opportunity arose for Oliver to get Rumple to leave them alone. They could conclude Rumple's side of the deal of they give him what they agreed to give him. Considering the grief that his presence is giving the girls, and himself, he was glad to take whatever chances he had.

"You mean the weapons? You get what you want, then you leave us alone?" He asked Rumplestitskin, taking a glance at the girls. "Give them to him, then"

"All right," Homura said, and pulled a few small, sleek black guns out of her shield, giving them to Rumplestiltskin. "Sayaka?"

"Gotcha," the bluenette replied, and wrapped her cape around herself before spinning it out with a flourish, ten swords stuck in the ground around her. She picked two of them up and tossed them to Rumplestiltskin, and took another for herself. The remaining seven she gathered up, lifting one into the air and plunging it towards herself as if about to commit suicide. However, instead of running her through, the blade began to disappear as if she was pushing it into another dimension. She did this with the other six and flashed a pleased smile at Kyoko, who nodded.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Gurori wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Deathstroke

Goku leapt back once more and looked at Deathstroke. "I know I'm not the brightest but I can tell when somebody's acting suspicious. That sword has something mystical that might harm me, doesn't it?" He said as he used the instant transmission again and kicked the assassin in the back once more before firing a blast at him.

Deathstroke

"No, you're just an idiot. An idiot who tries the same technique twice!" When Goku tried to kick Slade once more, the mercanary knew what to expect. As the Saiyan's foot was extended, Slade quickly spun around and slashed at the leg.
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Upon feeling the blade slice into his leg Goku felt a pain that he hadn't felt in a LONG time. "What is this?!" Goku shouted as he took flight to avoid further injury. "My energy..." He began to power up to regain his lost energy and then charged an attack. "Kamehameha!" He fired his signature energy wave down at Slade.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Charlia wrote:

"All right," Homura said, and pulled a few small, sleek black guns out of her shield, giving them to Rumplestiltskin. "Sayaka?"

"Gotcha," the bluenette replied, and wrapped her cape around herself before spinning it out with a flourish, ten swords stuck in the ground around her. She picked two of them up and tossed them to Rumplestiltskin, and took another for herself. The remaining seven she gathered up, lifting one into the air and plunging it towards herself as if about to commit suicide. However, instead of running her through, the blade began to disappear as if she was pushing it into another dimension. She did this with the other six and flashed a pleased smile at Kyoko, who nodded.

Rumplestiltskin snatched up the weapons, then said, "Remember Dearies, since you nullified the contract, I won't help you anymore. From this point on, we are no longer allies." He waved his hand, and vanished in a cloud of purple smoke.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Green Arrow

The moment Rumplestitskin vanished, Oliver turned to Sayaka, placing a gloved, comforting hand on her shoulder. "There. Now he won't be bothering any of you. And if I have been bothering any of you, I'll stop... doing whatever I was doing that bothered you"

He then walked up to Luke and ahook his hand. "Welcome to the team. Hopefully, we'll get along nicely, and we'll survive this place. Now! How about that river?" Oliver led the others until they finally reached the river that he saw earlier. It was more of a stream, but the water was crystal clear, and every now and then, he saw a fish dart through the waters.

Kneeling down mext to the stream, Oliver brought his hand into the water before putting it into his mouth. He drank the water, and a moment later, he said, "The water's clean. Do any of you happen to have the ability an infinite number of cantines?"

Deathstroke

"What?" At first, seeing Goku contort in agony brought a sickening grin to Slade's face, but the Saiyan had his energy back the next moment. "This sword is bloody useless!"

He rolled out of the way of the energy wave, feeling the heat radiating off of it. "You get back down here you coward!"
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:36 pm

Son Goku

"Only if you can catch me!" Goku chuckled as he pulled a face and flew away into the distance. "It's a shame really, people being dragged from their homes to fight to the death. I don't want any innocent people to die. He may have tried to kill me but he deserves to live." The saiyan thought to himself.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 pm

The moment Rumplestitskin vanished, Oliver turned to Sayaka, placing a gloved, comforting hand on her shoulder. "There. Now he won't be bothering any of you. And if I have been bothering any of you, I'll stop... doing whatever I was doing that bothered you"

He then walked up to Luke and ahook his hand. "Welcome to the team. Hopefully, we'll get along nicely, and we'll survive this place. Now! How about that river?" Oliver led the others until they finally reached the river that he saw earlier. It was more of a stream, but the water was crystal clear, and every now and then, he saw a fish dart through the waters.

Kneeling down mext to the stream, Oliver brought his hand into the water before putting it into his mouth. He drank the water, and a moment later, he said, "The water's clean. Do any of you happen to have the ability an infinite number of cantines?"

"...None of us do," Kyoko said with a sigh, but jumped down and drank some herself. "Well, it isn't exactly what I'd call--fish," she suddenly said, and stabbed her spear into the water, pulling it back out with a fish embedded on the tip. "Yo, Sayaka! Wanna go fishing?"

"Yeah, sure, Kyoko. Just give me that barrier of yours and I'll get us some fish."

Kyoko nodded, and erected a barrier of red, interlocking diamonds that blocked off a section of the river. As soon as that was completed, Sayaka threw one sword after another into the water, capturing each fish that was in that section. "There," she said in a slightly cocky manner. "We've got enough to last us for a while, now. And Homura can just keep the extra fish in her shield... Hope nobody's allergic!"

Kyoko's mouth was watering. ...Food, she thought happily. At last, we have food!

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:40 pm

After quite a while, Elizabeth was finally nearing the peak of the mountain she'd been climbing. Thank goodness...now is a time I'd chosen any other shoes than these...these heeled boots...my feet hurt from all this climbing... She thought aimlessly as she pulled herself up to the peak. From here, she could see vast stretches of land, and she could see a lot of the arena. She smiled, thinking, well, this was a good choice after all. She enjoyed the beauty of the view, and for a moment she nearly forgot she was in a fight to the death game. For a moment, she imagined she was free, like a bird, escaping and soaring through the blue sky...escaping all the prisons she'd been kept in, including this one, even if it wasn't an actual prison. It still felt like it was.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:07 pm

After walking for some time, Butterfly Punchlord was able to get a view of Ben, he was surprised when he saw someone similar to Ben, "I could do the world a favor and end this evil clone", this was what Butterfly Punchlord was thinking when he rushed towards Ben 23, aiming to punch a hole through his head.
Last edited by Ragutsa on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:13 am

Plains Zone
As Rumple reappeared nearby the fight, he noticed that Deathstroke was having a hard time against Goku. He appeared behind Deathstroke and asked, "Problems fighting the strongest man in the arena, Dearie?" He crossed his arms and continued, "Are you just not fast enough?"

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:08 am

Deathstroke

Slade knew that chasing after the airborne Saiyan was futile, so he stayed where he was, shaking his fist at the retreating shadow of Goku. "You coward! You bloody... stinkin'... coward!" He wanted to throw his sword onto to the ground and snap it under his boot, but it was the only one he had, so he angrily put it back in its sheath on his back.

Then, he heard Rumplestitskin appear behind him with that familiar sound of smoke. Growling and gruting, he turned around to face the dark one. "I had him, but this sword didn't do as I was promised" Still steaming with anger, he wanted to take the katana and shove it through Rumple's heart, but once again, he remembered that there was only one way to kill him.

"I am not interested in your deals, so you better come up with somethin' quick"

Green Arrow

Oliver was prepared to do all of the fishing himself, but how quickly and effectively the girls collected a healthy amount of fish for all of them left him impressed. He wanted to help out, but there was no way that he could make a fire; none of the grass was dry. "I hope you don't mind eating them raw?" He asked.
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:45 am

Oliver was prepared to do all of the fishing himself, but how quickly and effectively the girls collected a healthy amount of fish for all of them left him impressed. He wanted to help out, but there was no way that he could make a fire; none of the grass was dry. "I hope you don't mind eating them raw?" He asked.

"C-couldn't we get sick?" Madoka asked worriedly.

Kyoko just tossed her ponytail. "Eh, I've had worse. It's food, so I'll eat it. Anything else would be wasting it, and I never do that... That pisses me off," she mused. "People waste perfectly good food when there are starving kids who would give their right arm for a bite of it."

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Plains Zone
"I happen to know a magic spell you can perform, Dearie. For the right price. It will completely immobilize your foe. Or perhaps you prefer ripping out their hearts and crushing them in front of the victim?" Rumple asked the irritated Slade. "I can teach you one of those for a trade. You kill Robin Hood for me, provided you don't kill any of those girls, and I will teach it to you. I have a use for the girls."

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:04 pm

DEAT
Last edited by Taigawa on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Rhinocera
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:06 pm

At the Peak of the Mountain, Zeus

Still circling the peak as an Eagle, Zeus witnessed several interesting occurrence. First, he had seen the girl who had started to climb the mountain be spotted by the two men on the ground, slowing her progress to the peak. Second, he had witnessed a second woman begin to ascend the mountain. Third, and perhaps more interesting than either of the other occurrences, was the arrival of a dragon. This dragon did not concern Zeus, for he was a god and the beast would be easily dispatched by him if he chose to do so, but it did intrigue him quite a bit.

As the second woman to begin climbing reached the peak, Zeus flew and dipped out of anyone's sight on the edge of the peak, emerging to speak to the newly arrived woman. However, he was no longer in the form of an eagle, nor was he in his typical divine form. Instead, he appeared as a seemingly frail old man. "My lady, it appears you have ascended this mountain successfully. I myself ascended it some time ago, and now I must beg you for assistance. As you can see, I lack the strength to descend this mountain, nor do I possess the power to send myself down and back to and from the peak to secure water. I do however, possess enough power to send someone to the base of the mountain. I ask that you allow me to send you to the base of the mountain to gather water, then ascend it once more so I may drink, for if I do not get water soon I will die. Do this for me, I beg of you." Of course, Zeus could easily gather water himself, if he so desired. In fact, he didn't even need water, for he was a god and simple things such as thirst were of no consequence. If he desired drink, he could bring rain upon the mountain with his power. However, the water was not the actual focus of his request. He simply wanted to gauge the individual who stood before him. If she were to agree, and Zeus hadn't decided if he would actually require her to gather the water or not, he would reward her for her anticipated service (if he chose not to have her gather the drink after all) or her actual service (if he chose to have her retrieve water). If she refused, he would punish her in some way, though he would not kill or physically wound her. It was in her hands now.
RED STAR HEAVY INDUSTRIES

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243572

Signatory of The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=98436#p4901606

Luft
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Luft » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Mountains:

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:
Luft wrote:Mountains:

Daenerys continued up the side of the ridge, an eagle soared above her, almost as if It was waiting for something. She ignored it and continued her trek to the summit. It wasn't too much further and she'd reach it.

"Wait, don't shoot her, Alexander! She isn't intently hostile!"

The mother of dragons slipped a little against the rock face as someone yelled from far behind. How did I miss them before?! There were two men, funnily dressed, watching her. One carried a stick or bludgeon or odd spear of sorts. Daenerys didn't know them and certainly didn't trust them, but there was little they could do from such a range she figured. Arrows couldn't fly far enough from their position to harm her. They'd have a distance to cut before they could catch her, a distance she hastily aimed to increase as she ran for the peak.

Cyclops saw the woman running and shouted after her, "Wait! I'm not going to hurt you." He tripped and muttered to himself, "How is she so fast? And why does she look like that Dragon Lady from Game of Thrones?" He climbed after her, intent on allying with her. "Is your name Queen Daenerys?" he shouted.

Daenerys was certainly startled to be recognized; maybe all her world wasn't dead after all. She stopped running and quickly turned around using a rock to shield her body. She shouted over the rocks. "Yes...and who might you be?"

There was still some distance between her and the men, which made it hard to hear the conversation they began, but she could hear disagreement. The last words of the man who first recognized her rang clear against the mountain air, causing Danie to scoff. Couldn't have hurt either if she tried?? She tossed a small rock at them. "I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen! Mother of Dragons! Queen of Westeros, the Free Cities, and the Great Plain! You will show me more respect!" Her blood boiled if they thought she was weak. Daenerys would show them she was anything but.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse