NATION

PASSWORD

Multiverse Hunger Games IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
United Seasonal Osnilian Districts
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Multiverse Hunger Games IC

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:17 pm

OOC

All the contestants found themselves in a dark corridor. The only light in the room was the four swirling portals, each with it's own blurry image. One held a beautiful shoreline, another a mountain, another a Jungle, and finally a grassy plain. "It's time," a voice announced, "time to begin the Games. Summon the first wave."

Instantly, all the eighteen contestants of the first wave appeared in the halls. "You have been saved from a disaster," the voice informed, "all the worlds have fallen apart. I have taken pieces that remain and designed a new world, which you will entertain me by surviving and killing one another in my own personal Arena. There are five zones for you to go to. Unless I allow you to, you cannot take another route. Remember, appearances can be deceiving. No killing until you have entered the zones. Anyone who breaks this law will be punished severely."

Launch
Launch looked around. Her quiet, peaceful form was in control. She tried to gather what had happened. She had been cleaning in Master Roshi's house, and now she was here. Wherever here was. She knew about that as much as she knew what her aggressive half had been doing last. Finally, she thought, "An island is what I've grown accustomed to, so I'll go there." She slowly took a step into the Island Portal.
Rumplestiltskin
The Dark One looked on in silence. He decided he would play along with this being's game, though. The thought of everything he knew gone was disturbing. Every realm, even the one Baelfire was in-gone. He had been rescued by this being, who demanded a favor. Now it was he who owed a favor, which he was not accustomed to. Normally, he was the recipient of the favors, not the giver of the favors. He smiled as he wondered who would be more likely to make a deal with him.
Cyclops
The world's most wanted X-men looked on. Everything he had ever known was gone. And he would have to fight for his life in an arena. He didn't know which one was more appalling. He knew he would have to make the decision soon, so he contemplated which arena would be better. He recalled the voice's words, "Appearances can be deceiving." He paced up and down the corridor, deciding which zone to enter. He thought, "If I must survive an arena, I would be more likely to survive in the mountains. Plenty of cover." He took a deep breath and entered the mountain biome.

Aethras
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Kirby looks around and yawns. He is confused over why Popstar, his home planet, is gone. He doesn't really care, to be honest. He promptly falls asleep and dreams of cherry cake for a few minutes. Kirby wakes up and waddles through the Jungle Portal, accidentally inhaling a leaf and gaining the Leaf ability.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
[ THESE ARE MY FACTBOOKS, READ THEM ] ~ I DON'T USE NS STATS
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 pm

"Uh huh? I've heard ths before" Ben said, remembering his time in the gladiator arena traped with Kevin. One moment he was setting up a prank on his cousin the next he was in a ungle like place. "I'll play your game for now"

Gir in the meantime heard this and just said, "Piggy? Where's piggy? Oh well, imma sing the doom song now!" Then he began to sing The doom song Not noticing that he was on an island.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Alexander fell to the ground, breathing heavily. His attention fell onto the being in front of him, he was certainly right about the disaster. One more moment and that counter sniper would have had him, the damn germans. Where was Tanya? He looked around, only just coming to terms with what had happened. No! That couldn't be true, there was no way his world had fallen apart. Maybe he really had been killed, but how could that be? He took a deep breath, looking at the beings around him, so he had to kill these things? He didn't see any other way out of this predicament, but how could he fight them? He shouldn't be wasting his energy here, he had to get back to his world so that he could fight the Germans. He quickly checked his weapon, loading in a bullet. He looked at each of the portals, realizing several things. He'd be like a fish out of water if he stepped into the island portal, and not just because he was born in the Soviet Union. No the Mountain portal looked much more inviting. He survived Stalingrad, so surviving in the mountains would be easy enough. He stepped forwards, walking until just at the portal. He'd win this game, he'd win and he'd learn what really happened to his home and family. He stepped into the Mountain zone.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Kirby waddles into the jungle and begins to explore. He's rather loud.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:13 pm

Grendel processed the beings words, and became enraged. The world with which he called home, his beloved mother, that bastard Beowulf hat he needed to kill, his place of carnage, the mead-hall, all were taken away from him. Enraged, Grendel sought to tare the little one's around him apart, however, he heeded the words with which the voice had spoken. He may have been used to the mountainous lands of Scandanavia, however food may be scarce in the highlands, especially with no help from his mother. He stepped through the Plains Portal, preparing for what lay ahead of him.
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:53 pm

Out of all of the contestants that appeared in the hall, two looked like they were already about to kill eachother. Oliver Queen and Slade Wilson, also known as the Green Arrow and Deathstroke, were at eachother's throats. Oliver with his bow, Slade with a pistol. The moment they appeared, they lowered their weapons. As they were told where they were and why, Oliver looked on with a blank expression of horror, one that remained hidden beneath his mask and hood. Slade, on the other hand, grinned wickedly.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this" Slade said. "Try not to make any friends here, Queen" The next moment, with his grin still on his face, he stepped through the portal to the plains area. Oliver quickly followed behind.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:56 pm

The world manliest man was saved from his world, after all the things he did for it; "I deserve this", he thought as he entered one of the portal things.
He found himself in the jungle, seeing nothing better to do, he wandered off in the search for something to eat, noticing only the presence of a loud pink ball.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Kirby, spotting a jaguar, inhales the poor beast and obtains the Animal ability. He uses his claws to dig a relatively spacious shelter and seals the entrance. He then falls asleep.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:31 pm

"K-killing each other?" Madoka stammered in shock, looking at her four friends for any sign that they were feeling the same way she was. "That's awful! We're supposed to fight witches, not regular people!"

Homura stepped in front of her in a protective manner.

"Don't worry, Madoka," she said in her normal, almost emotionless voice. Only a hint of feeling remained, and that only because she spoke to Madoka. "I won't allow any harm to come to you."

Madoka wasn't sure whether to be reassured or scared.

"I'm with Madoka," Sayaka stated. She often agreed with her best friend on many things, but this was more personal. "Unless they're as bad as witches are, in which case we might as well off them while we're at it."

"But we won't get any Grief Seeds from people!" Kyoko complained. Sayaka glared at her.

"Are you really going on about that again?" Sayaka scolded. "I've told you a thousand times, Grief Seeds aren't the only important things in the world!"

"Well, I never said that," Kyoko retorted.

"The important thing right now is to stay calm," the last member of their group cut in. Mami Tomoe flashed a quick, reassuring smile. "I'm sure there's a way out of this situation that doesn't involve unnecessary bloodshed. We just have to find it. While we're looking for it, we should stay together. There's safety in numbers, after all, and we're more likely to survive if we're all backing each other up. So where should we go?"

"I'm for that beach," Sayaka voted. "It's open and we'd have a good view, plus beaches are kinda fun." Kyoko just frowned.

"The jungle's more likely to have edible things. We should go there, not to a beach."

"The plains look nice and open," Madoka said hopefully, "so we can see anyone coming. And maybe there will be food there, too."

"I'd prefer to go to the mountains," Mami mused. "There could be good places to get shelter from any of the more bloodthirsty types. What about you, Homura?"

She knew what the dark-haired girl would answer, and sure enough, she said only, "Madoka's idea seems like a good one. We'll go to the plains."

Knowing they had all been outvoted, the other three sighed. "Fine," Sayaka muttered, "but when this is all over we are going to the beach, and this time I'm not getting any excuses from you, Kyoko!"

"Oh, shut up," Kyoko retorted good-naturedly, and they entered the portal to the plains.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:10 am

Oliver jumped through the portal, ready to chase down Slade, but the mercenary was nowhere to be seen.

I have to find him. He thought. After what he did. Before he kills someone.

There were, however, other people here; a group of bizarre looking women, like something out of one of those Japanese cartoons, or Central City. Oliver has never seen the end of the strange things that come out of Central City. Putting away his bow and and pulling down his hood, he cautiously approached the girls.

"Uh, hello!" He called out. "I don't mean any harm, I actually want to help. Like you, I don't want to kill anyone, but there is someone out there that does. Have any of you seen a man with an orange and black mask, or an eye patch?"

Meanwhile, Slade appeared in a completely different part of the plains. He looked behind him, his wicked smile widening when he saw that Oliver wasn't chasing him. I'll find him, but before then, I can do whatever I want. Putting on his mask, he looked around until he caught sight of someone else; Grendel. He looked like a warrior, and a strong one. The perfect opponent, and the perfect first kill. Stepping in front of Grendel, he drew his sword and immediately charged forward with a downard slash.
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:14 am

Mundeo wrote:Oliver jumped through the portal, ready to chase down Slade, but the mercenary was nowhere to be seen.

I have to find him. He thought. After what he did. Before he kills someone.

There were, however, other people here; a group of bizarre looking women, like something out of one of those Japanese cartoons, or Central City. Oliver has never seen the end of the strange things that come out of Central City. Putting away his bow and and pulling down his hood, he cautiously approached the girls.

"Uh, hello!" He called out. "I don't mean any harm, I actually want to help. Like you, I don't want to kill anyone, but there is someone out there that does. Have any of you seen a man with an orange and black mask, or an eye patch?"

The moment he spoke, Homura reached into her shield and took hold of a gun, just in case.

"Madoka, watch out," she warned, and Madoka frowned.

"Homura, I don't think he wants to hurt us. Didn't you hear him?"

"He could be lying. Don't trust anyone here, Madoka. But don't be scared, either. I won't let you die."

Madoka just nodded.

"I'm sorry," Mami said, taking the lead. "I haven't seen anyone like that."

"Why?" Kyoko asked, spinning her spear casually. "Who's he? Come to think of it, who're you?"

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:33 am

Grendel's eyes awoke to a vast plain that laid affront of him. It would be a beautiful place to stay and vent his enragement about the destruction of his home, but the current situation was quite dire, and lollygagging was sure to be the death of him. Come to think of it, as Grendel observed the landscape around him, he had realized that he wasn't alone. He viewed in the distance what seemed to be a conversation between a hooded bowman, and a large group of human woman, however, their appearance was far different compared to the Old English women he had come to know the appearance of. "Taking on a group of people like that would end in my death." the beast thought to himself. "Perhaps even they are accepting to someone as monstrous as I. However, should the time comes that they are a nuisance or pose a truly dire threat, then certain distasteful acts may be forced to happen." Grendel said to himself. He heard the conversation speaking in clear English, a language his mother had taught him compared to his native Old English language. "Well, here goes nothing." Grendel then slowly approached the group over one of the hills, and simply greeted with a deep "Hello."
Last edited by Fiery Armageddon on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Butterfly Punchlord had quite a good start, he managed to eat some of the less dangerous lizards he found in the area. He was curious about the pink ball, he saw screaming earlier, this prompted him to search for the pink ball.
Some time after, he found the ball in the distance, in order to avoid scaring it away with the butterfly poison, he yelled with all of his force, "Hey" was the thing he said.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Kirby pokes his head out of his dugout. "Haaaaiiii~" He looks at Butterfly Punchlord blankly. A bird passes overhead, and Kirby, being hungry, discards his ability and inhales the bird, becoming Wing Kirby. The Ability Star from the discarded Animal ability bounces and hits a tree, vanishing.
Last edited by Aethras on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Mountain Zone
Mood Music
Cyclops found himself in the Mountains, in the center of a mountain pass. A dirt path led him to a fork in the road. Left, to a massive cave, or right, leading to the top of the mountain. Cyclops turned, realizing he was not alone. A Russian, a Communist one at that, was next to him. He offered his hand and said, "Name's Cyclops."
Island Zone
Mood Music
Launch scanned the area around her. She was at the edge of a beautiful waterfall. She stooped to take a drink, then noticed that she was not alone. Another being was with her-a robot. She said, "Hello, I'm Launch."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:03 pm

"My name is Oliver Queen" He said, a bit incredulous. They don't know who I am? Were these people, as the voice said, from another universe? "In my world, some might call me a hero. Don't worry, I will-" He went silent as he saw Grendel.

"Watch out!" In an instant, he turned towards the warrior and aimed his bow at him. "Who are..." Before he could even finish his question, he saw someone else behind Grendel.

Slade.

He shifted his aim only a few inches to the right, and let go of the string, sending the arrow whizzing past Grendel and towards Slade. As the arrow drew mere inches from the mercenary's face, he snatched it out of the air. Grinning behind his mask, he snapped it in half in his hand.

"I didn't think it'd be this easy to find you, Queen" Slade said.

"I won't let you hurt anyone" Oliver responded, putting his hood back on before firing three more arrows in quick succession, only for them to be slashed out of the air.

"It looks like you're already trying to make some new friends" He looked over at the girls. "Friends that I will enjoy killing"
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Mundeo wrote:"My name is Oliver Queen" He said, a bit incredulous. They don't know who I am? Were these people, as the voice said, from another universe? "In my world, some might call me a hero. Don't worry, I will-" He went silent as he saw Grendel.

"Watch out!" In an instant, he turned towards the warrior and aimed his bow at him. "Who are..." Before he could even finish his question, he saw someone else behind Grendel.

Slade.

He shifted his aim only a few inches to the right, and let go of the string, sending the arrow whizzing past Grendel and towards Slade. As the arrow drew mere inches from the mercenary's face, he snatched it out of the air. Grinning behind his mask, he snapped it in half in his hand.

"I didn't think it'd be this easy to find you, Queen" Slade said.

"I won't let you hurt anyone" Oliver responded, putting his hood back on before firing three more arrows in quick succession, only for them to be slashed out of the air.

"It looks like you're already trying to make some new friends" He looked over at the girls. "Friends that I will enjoy killing"

"Oliver Queen...?" Sayaka said questioningly. "Oh, you're from the West. Okay. We're--"

"No time for introductions, Sayaka!" Kyoko shouted, and her spear split into segments connected by chains, spinning around her. "I'm not lettin' some random human flunky kill me!"

"Stay back, Madoka," Homura warned, and took a gun out of her shield, aiming it at Slade. "I won't allow you to be harmed."

"H-Homura, I can't let you put yourself in danger without helping!" Madoka protested, and a large branched bow appeared in her hand with flowers on one end. A string of pink light appeared, and she drew it back, nocking a magic arrow of light. Sayaka pulled a long sword out of what seemed to be nothing, and a black-and-white gun appeared in Mami's hands. Each of them aimed at either Slade or Grendel.

"What's that thing? Some sort of witch-creature? Maybe a familiar?" Sayaka whispered out of the corner of her mouth.

"I don't know," Mami replied, equally quietly. "But we can't risk it being dangerous. Not in this new situation."

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Mere moments from questioning the Hooded man, Grendel shifted his focus onto the threat that lay inches behind him. He heard the man's threats, and was enraged. Although they might have all been out to get him, at least the women and cloaked figure didn't make any threats. Grendel bounded towards Queen, stopped short right in front of him, turned to the other man, and used himself as a living shield for his possible new acquaintances. He didn't want them getting hurt, especially by someone as unkind as that man.
Last edited by Fiery Armageddon on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:26 pm

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:-Snip-

Alexander looked hesitant for a moment, tightening his grip on the rifle in his hand. If this man wanted him dead so quick, it'd already be over. He extended his hand, shaking Cyclops and speaking his name "Alexander". Once the man released his grip he let his hand slip back to his side, he attempted a friendly smile. "You know, i think we're supposed to kill each other" he said humorously. Despite the humor however he could feel the rush of adrenaline in his veins, prepared for the man to attack him here and now. Better be safe than sorry, he had learned not to judge people based on looks at the battle of Stalingrad, doing so would get you killed.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Aethras wrote:Kirby pokes his head out of his dugout. "Haaaaiiii~" He looks at Butterfly Punchlord blankly. A bird passes overhead, and Kirby, being hungry, discards his ability and inhales the bird, becoming Wing Kirby. The Ability Star from the discarded Animal ability bounces and hits a tree, vanishing.

(Holy hell, he's/she's likes the slimes back at my world) Was the thinking of Buterfly Punchlord, snapping out of the thought he yelled once again to the pink ball, "Do you have a name or something".
Last edited by Ragutsa on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Kirby appears confused. He falls into his dugout and flies out with his ability. Kirby spots something made of stone, maybe a temple, in the distance and flies towards it, curious.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Slade looked down at all of the strangers who were already prepared to kill him, laughing specifically at Grendel as he made slow, menacing strides towards him. "Do you think using yourself as a shield will stop me?" He said through his mask, gripping Grendel by the throat. He lifted the warrior with superhuman strength and threw him at the magic girls. Now, he was right in front of Oliver Queen.

"Did you really think that island would hold me forever?" He hissed.

"Yes, I was" Oliver snapped back, raising his bow "And once I'm done with you, you're going back there"
Have at you!

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Bloody hell, the pink ball is gone, at least I will enjoy a quiet peace for a while.
Butterfly Punchlord spent the rest of the day making a shelter, along with getting supplies like water or food ( in limited quantities), they would do the job for the rest of the day.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Mundeo wrote:Slade looked down at all of the strangers who were already prepared to kill him, laughing specifically at Grendel as he made slow, menacing strides towards him. "Do you think using yourself as a shield will stop me?" He said through his mask, gripping Grendel by the throat. He lifted the warrior with superhuman strength and threw him at the magic girls. Now, he was right in front of Oliver Queen.

"Did you really think that island would hold me forever?" He hissed.

"Yes, I was" Oliver snapped back, raising his bow "And once I'm done with you, you're going back there"

Before he knew it, Grendel's massive body was in the air, tossed like a ragdoll. His fierce claws raked through ground, skidding to a halt, right in front of the girls. He had narrowly missed colliding into them, thank God, but this fight wasn't over yet. That man was extremely powerful, and he knew that charging him wouldn't do a damn thing. Instead, he did the same as before, this time just in front of the girls, trying to hear any of there suggestions. Maybe this bowman was fine on his own, but if he needed help, Grendel would provide any assistance he needed.
Last edited by Fiery Armageddon on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse