NATION

PASSWORD

Venture of Heroes [OOC/Open/Superhero]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

NEW MAJOR ARC

IC! OOC Chat and Announcements!
5%
Toxate Arc begins
9%
---
68%
Constant events shall occur after the Toxate arc.
18%

Total votes : 22

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:41 am

I think I'll make my own separate war opera or something. Ignore the Innitzer app I made earlier, I changed my mind on that.

Race Application

Race Name: Svanians, demonym: Svanian

Race Appearance: Probably something like this. Though don't take it for granted - basically blue skin, white hair, more or less human sized and of humanoid shape. Obviously, features can change greatly depending on each individual - some might have facial hair, some can be bald, some can have a slightly different skin color. The hair can be dyed to be of different colors, too.

Culture/World: The Svanian race is native to the world of Heer, though each of the different states and languages that inhabit it have different names for it. Heer is a small planet, about the size of Mars, and orbits it's star Vikonti on the outer edge of it's habitable zone, making the climate cold and windy, with most of the planet being covered by tundra or dense forests. Water is somewhat abundant, though it only covers 40 percent of the planet's surface and does not form a continuous ocean. Heer is tectonically active, and volcanoes, valleys and long and wide mountain ranges are a common sight. The planet also has an unnaturally strong magnetic field, which often jams and breaks electronic equipment nearby. There is only a single small moon - Zuna.

The planet is inhabited, and wildlife vastly differs based on latitude. The flora in the deep north and south is mostly limited to mosses and lichens, and the fauna consists of toughened creatures capable of surviving the harsh winters. The wide strip of land around the equator was once covered in deep lush forests, but most of them are now gone to make room for bustling cities, railways and towns. This is the most densely inhabited and most contested land of the entire planet - here is where the largest deposits of fuel and oil are, most located around the seas and lakes of the land. The tundra is rich is minerals, precious metals and a rare liquid substance named Schmeer Water - an odd hallucinogen when digested and a very effective explosive. It is no surprise that many of the great nations of this planet constantly go to war for dominance over both the Tundra and the Equator. The former Prime General of the Kingdom of Valdaria, Admar hen Speer, famously commented on this division of resources:

"We are like little children - fighting over two pieces of candy, when we are only allowed to have one at a time."

The Svanian race is the only intelligent species on this planet, inhabiting the singular planet-spanning continent of Heer, and they live in the equivalent technological and social level of the early 20th century. The entire planet, minus the unreachable ice poles, has been divided between many sprawling nations. The Industrial Revolution and the age of steel are in full speed, and the society of the species is changing. Previously, the average Svanian was limited to his farm or village, but now, with the advent of steam power, the automobile, the aeroplane, the assembly line, more and more people are becoming increasingly connected, and far wealthier. The society has reorganized itself along lines of class - the workers, the middle class and the landowners and capitalists. That doesn't mean that everyone is content with this, though. The Industrial Revolution gave rise to ideas of equality and a "xierocratic" society (xiero being "people" in Scardian. We'll get to them), and the ancient regime of absolute rule might be coming to an end...

Nevertheless, Svanians are not united and haven't been such for thousands of years. Ever since the days of antiquity, thousands of nations, empires and other states rose and fell, but the situation today seems to have stabilized on a few dominant powers and many small states dominated by them, always in high tension between each other. Military technology is at it's peak - machine guns, weaponized automobiles, military aircraft and many, many other tools of war are ready to descend upon the enemy. Railroads and industrialization can feed and equip millions of soldiers, and new war strategies are being hatched to use such massive armies more effectively. Any possible war would be bloody.

Biography/Lore: The Svanians first rose to prominence about a hundred thousand years ago, when their primitive ancestors left the valleys of Ezemuth in the East and began to spread around the Equator, yearning to discover this untouched brave new world. These people were hunters and gatherers, living in the plans and dense forests of the central strip of land around the planet and living off the massive fauna that inhabited it for thousands of years. Soon enough, these cavemen discovered fire and stonework. Not too long after, they began their first experiments in agriculture. The first towns and more dense collections of people started forming. Everything could only go even faster from there. Bread making. Pottery. Masonry. Writing. Education. Territorialism and changes in land ownership, and finally... The first nation. Along the flood plains of Sham, the first city state formed, with it's own laws, system of government and upper class.

And it could only get faster from there. That was over 5000 years ago from now, and through all those millennia hundreds, no, thousands of nations, empires and countries cropped up and vanished, leaving room for others to rise. Bronze working, then iron. Animal husbandry. Seafaring. Universities. The printing press. Gunpowder and cannons. Many religions were founded to explain the world as the people saw it, bring meaning to it. And many, many wars plagued the land. All of this happened within a rather narrow belt around the planet's equator, about two thousand kilometers wide. For centuries, the Svanians dreamt of colonizing the vast masses of tundra to the north and the south - they were inhabited, but very sparsely and only by nomads and tribesmen. But the untapped resources awaiting there were so enticing! The Early Modern Era were the time when the modern nations of the world formed and took shape - the massive and sparsely populated Victarian Empire, the mercantile island nation of Scardia, the vestigial and crumbling Empire of Ezemuth in the far east, the divided and infighting principalities of Valdaria, Scardia's land rival Kingdom of Myceka and many others.

And then, on the year 1779 of the Standard Zunar Calendar, 100 years before today, a Scardian engineer and famous public figure Ardian Briam invented and patented the first practical steam engine. The age of steam and iron had begun. The first factories began to spring up and change the landscape of the society. The first railroads and trains rolled out. Cities began to grow immensely, and so did advances in medicine and military technology. For the first time in forever, the Svanian civilization could advance to the Tundra and exploit it's riches, and so the Race to the Poles began. Empires and nations colonized the virgin lands by the millions, fertilizer and heating allowed the people to settle and keep up with the industrialized center and improved medicine allowed to thwart local diseases. Not everyone benefited from the Race, though. Scardia, the Victarian Empire and Myceka annexed vast swathes of land across the Tundra, but the recently reunified Kingdom of Valdaria was too late. The Tundra was also so distant and so vast that the local colonists, most of them poor and fleeing from rampant industrialization, felt little connection to the metropolis. After a bloody independence war, the first xierocracy and the first post-colonial state on the planet - the United Southern States, controlling most of the vast Southern Tundra - was formed.

Today is the year 1891 by the Zunar Calendar, and the surface of Heer is a precarious place. Tensions between the great powers of the world are at an all time high, and so is patriotism - the extreme kind, wishing to wipe the enemy off the map! Valdaria, the most industrialized nation on the planet, yet a small one without many natural resources, is in a constant blood feud with the neighbouring Myceka, but the latter has support from the gargantuan Victarian Empire. Victaria has uneasy relations with Ezemuth to the east. Ezemuth, on the other hand, enjoys somewhat friendly relations with both Myceka and Valdaria, and is desperately trying to acquire their technology to keep up with the West - but this kneeling down to foreign pigs does not bode well with the many small dukes, warlords and other large landowners who hold the de facto control of the Empire's land, and it could explode into thousands of warring states at any second. Scardia follows the path of pragmatism, but both Myceka and Valdaria aren't in their list of "potential allies". The massive USS holds the planet's largest supplies of vital resources like iron, copper and the precious Schmeer Water, and has so far declared neutrality - their allegiance will determine the tide of a possible war. Besides these major nations, there are quite literally hundreds of other smaller countries, each one with their own policies, their own goals and their own interests. The world is covered in a thick web of alliances, guarantees, pacts and allegiances, and even a minor spark could get the world to descend to a deadly flame...

Inherent Powers/Abilities:
  • Fragmented DNA: The Svanians are as strong or fast as a normal Earthling, but they have a very odd ability that can work both as a boon and as a curse - their DNA is oddly configured, fragmented and weak to any foreign interference, which makes mutations many, many, many times more likely in their body. On one hand, it rapidly speeds up evolution and allows mutating superpowers within a few generations - in fact, over 15% of the Svanian population has some sort of major mutation. On the other hand, this makes carvus - the Svanian equivalent of cancer, more or less the same thing - epidemically widespread and a major cause of death within the population. Recent discoveries have shown that the aforementioned Schmeer Water is an effective treatment for most cases of carvus if injected to the blood stream directly, making it even more of a contested resource for the planet's empires.

Weaknesses
  • Fragmented DNA: I think I described the weaknesses fairly well. Carvus, carvus, carvus.

Additional information: I will put a map of Heer here for reference.

Phew, this app took a forever to make. I tried to add as much detail as I could. And I still have to make faction AND character apps, wow...

Basically, I think I watched too much material about World War I.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:49 am

I want to make a hero app but I am too afraid I can't control both effectively...though I can try.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:00 am

Again, anyone have any personality ideas?
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:03 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:Again, anyone have any personality ideas?

Depends i can give suggestions.

I need a biography of your hero/villain(temporarily banned for now) before you can really give your character a personality
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:07 am

How did I forget about this?!
Last edited by Turmenista on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:21 am

Vulkata II wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:Again, anyone have any personality ideas?

Depends i can give suggestions.

I need a biography of your hero/villain(temporarily banned for now) before you can really give your character a personality

I prefer to fill out everything but the bio first...
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:25 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Vulkata II wrote:Depends i can give suggestions.

I prefer to fill out everything but the bio first...

Well there's the second problem.

The first one is-This is your character. You're supposed to know everything about him/her/it/other genders cause why not(except you tumblr), how could you not know this character's personality while you're it's creator or thinker?

The second problem is-Even if you don't have a clue on what a character's personality is you don't give anyone else something to work on.

Let's put spy from TF2 from this example:He's a snarky backstabbing French man who likes to sleep with Women(scout's mom)and we know all of it as well even though we're not his creator
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:33 am

Vulkata II wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:I prefer to fill out everything but the bio first...

Well there's the second problem.

The first one is-This is your character. You're supposed to know everything about him/her/it/other genders cause why not(except you tumblr), how could you not know this character's personality while you're it's creator or thinker?

The second problem is-Even if you don't have a clue on what a character's personality is you don't give anyone else something to work on.

Let's put spy from TF2 from this example:He's a snarky backstabbing French man who likes to sleep with Women(scout's mom)and we know all of it as well even though we're not his creator

My main problem is that my characters always seem very, very similar to one another.

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:34 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Vulkata II wrote:Well there's the second problem.

My main problem is that my characters always seem very, very similar to one another.

So? I sometimes tell my character about myself or tell my character's of anything i want to be

_[' ]_

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:05 am

So, any thoughts on my species app?
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:41 am

Character Application

Name: Kiera Ambrose

Superhero Name: Vector

Race/Species: Cyborg

Appearance: Updated

Personality: Kiera has a completely original personality- the programming itself made it. Known for being a kind, but at times clumsy individual, Kiera is a patient, sweet individual, but rather easy to take advantage of given her low awareness on current events, at times. She is, however, a completely different individual when provoked, and can turn from sweet and gentle to downright insane or angry, if provoked. However, due to her relatively low attention span, those who can get her to pay attention to some other interesting thing can keep her at bay. Oh, and, uh, she's a total Geek, by the way.

Biography: Originally created as a computer program for a Cyborg/Android super soldier by an unknown corporation, Kiera Ambrose was the name given to a young, orphaned girl who was plucked from the streets of the city to be used in the project. The consciousness of the program, uploaded into the girl's mind, produced a completely new individual effectively, as the program had "made up" its own personality in the form of the ADHD, cheerful personality of Kiera known today. This mysterious corporation conducted tests on Kiera's powers, which to her seemed like games, at first, until the live tests came in. While she unknowingly tested her offensive capabilities on live animals after doing it on paper cutouts and targets, she realized what she had been doing and asked for the Corporation to stop. Obviously, they made her do more- in the form of abusing punishments if she did not. The worst of which was an electric shock that seemed to hit every corner of her body with high voltage, until she decided to use her powers- either by accident or by will. By the time the last live testee came in, Kiera had had enough, and snapped.
Unknowingly, the Corporation had trained Kiera into becoming a killing machine, who honed in her abilities of destroying the targets into destroying the people, who made her destroy the targets. If that doesn't make sense, to put it this way, she just killed everyone.

Escaping from the burning facility, Kiera used a small map gained from a fallen guard to find her way to the nearest city- a small, rural city, by the ocean. With no other way to pay for rent of one of the lower class apartments, a captain of a fishing ship by the ocean gave her two choices on surviving: Either she worked for them by helping out in the jobs they gave her, or she went the 'hooker's route'. From the way he said the second option, she did not like the sound of that, and went for the first. She shared the apartment with a lazy teenager in the other room, who just smoked a weird plant and played games all day, and, true to her deal, was allowed to live in the apartment, and clean it up however she pleased.

Kiera spent so much time in this town that she had almost forgotten about her abilities. The reminder came back to her suddenly, one morning, when she spotted someone falling with a carton of eggs, the eggs spilling out and nearing the wooden floor of the docks. In a twisted turn of events, Kiera, disguising it as a dive for the eggs, manipulated the Ballistics of the eggs to hit the ground softly, therefore keeping them from shattering all across the docks, while in reality, it looked as if she had caught them. That small moment gave her the memory of her powers she needed, and from that day forward, she decided to use her powers only for good, be it everyday regular acts like those, or fighting crime behind the scenes.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Physics Manipulation: The big kicker on her powers, without this ability, her powers would basically be... none. While she isn't really capable of doing everything in the "applications" part of this, there are a few subpowers of Physics Manipulation that she is capable of using with the most skill:
    • Ergokinesis: A big part of Physics deals with Energy. As such, Kiera is capable of manipulating energy, but with a strict limitation (see Energy Conservation in Weaknesses). To put it shortly, she cannot create energy, only manipulate it from other sources.
    • Vector Manipulation: The strongest ability out of all her powers (her superhero name is Vector, dammit!), Kieria is capable of manipulating the vectors of both Matter, and Energy. This applies to static or nonmoving objects, as they technically have have momentum moving through space. This means that Kieria is capable of moving a parked car in various directions, be it up, down, forwards, backwards, etc. Moving an object, especially a human, "inwards", has nasty results.
    • Velocity Manipulation: Her second most powerful ability, Kiera is capable of changing the velocity of objects, be it giving herself "flight" or levitation, giving an object an Absolute Constant Velocity, or Controlling the Ballistics of the even the tiniest objects the throws, such as coins.
    • Limited Impact Manipulation: A rather new power that she is training with, deals with impact manipulation. As she is not as adept in manipulating the impact of objects, she can be sometimes clumsy with this, and cause unintended, accidental chaos. With enough training, however, Kiera can turn her surrounding environment into a pinball machine-like environment.
  • Android Physiology: Technically not that different in biology than humans, Kiera is an android, partially human and partially cybernetic, physiologically speaking. She does not require the need to eat or sleep, but often her intense appetite and hunger can be almost painful to her, and require her undivided attention. That being said, her Android Physiology also gives her a much lower pain tolerance than humans.

Weaknesses
  • Death: Despite being an android/cyborg, that does not need to eat, Kiera can still die like any other human in ways like bullets and the like, and from her low pain tolerance. Just not from diseases.
  • Hunger: While she is not necessarily required to eat, Kiera does feel hunger like any other human, and can be almost dangerous in a fight, as food will be her #1 priority if she is extremely hungry.
  • Line of Sight limitations: Kiera is only capable of using her Physics Manipulation powers only if she has a line of sight on the target. Having a general assumption of where the target is works, but is drastically underclassed when she has sight on the target.
  • Calculations: Her powers are mostly based off of equations and calculations that she solves in her head. For a simplified version of this, if she is thinking of a high number when using her Ballistics, or Velocity Manipulation subpowers, that object will go flying, if she can solve the equation quickly. However, if she isn't, the object will stay the same, or kind of just float there- where, in that case, her powers would be completely useless on a completely stationary object.
  • Heavy Objects: The only way for Kiera to move heavy objects is by touching them, which is a very risky move depending on what it is. In addition to that, pushing a heavy object is about the same effect to a regular human as it is to her.
  • Conservation of Energy: As defined by a quick interweb search, a principle stating that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can be altered from one form to another. In that case, Kiera is only capable of manipulating the energy of one body to another, such as explosions, fires, and the like.
  • Physics Manipulation Limitation: The power is based on Kiera's mental stability, as she cannot really get tired as a Cyborg. Those who use mental based powers can use this as a great advantage in fighting her. In addition, if she is not focused on the target, her powers will not be as strong as if she is completely focused.
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): A rather severe form of it, Kiera finds it very difficult to remain on task and stay attentive in even the most intense situations, and is downright oblivious to what is happening at some times, even. No one knows if it was actual programming meant to make her seem more human, or a faulty glitch in her programming. Its "Hyperactivity" side often is used to blame when she does illogical or downright stupid things- which happen a lot. Her ADHD can be treated by any regular ADHD medicine, but only for a limited time. The ADHD meds that she takes tends to butcher her hunger to the point where she'll eat a little, or nothing, but with the utmost focus, as a side effect.

Equipment: None, save for the clothes on her back (that she normally swaps out). Thanks to her abilities, the need for weapons is sufficed by her powers.

Likes: Cats, Food (especially hot dogs), Physics problems, friendly individuals, and being called "Pretty". Musically speaking, for some reason she likes Hip-hop, rap, and progressive rock. Then again, I personally don't know what I like..
Dislikes: Certain boys, Being called "Pretty" in derogatory ways, and violence in general. Musically speaking she does not have a "least favorite" genre.
Theme Song: I guess?

Additional information:
Works at a "rural city by the sea" as a sort of "Cabin boy" for some captain of a fishing boat. Commonly does jobs for said individual to pay off the rent of her apartment.
Owns a rather popular social media page, with content raging from trolling that lazy roomate I was talking about, to everyday life.
Enjoys solving Physics problems in her free time, among reading and other things.
Her roommates name is Daniel, by the way.

RP Sample: You don't remember me from Infinite Justice? Magnus? COME ON
Here is reminder
Last edited by Turmenista on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:05 am

I'm tagging this.
I'll try and get an application up as soon as possible.
Get ready for a metahuman politician.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:04 am

Here are apps for Heer's main nations:

Faction Application

Faction Name: The Martial Kingdom of Valdaria

Level of Technology: Equivalent of early World War II Earth.

Faction Biography/Lore: For thousands of years, the forests, plans and hills of what will later become Valdaria were divided between thousands of different duchies, principalities and city-states in a very loose confederation under the dominance of the Mycekan hegemony. It's been this way for as long as history could remember, and for no good reason other than the fears of neighboring nations. The Valdarian plain was veey densely inhabited and the confederation was one of the first to industrialize, turning the region to a future behemoth. Pan-nationalism grew among the Valdarian nation, often violent, a sentiment quickly capitalized by the Grand Duchy of Kruss under the leadership of the brilliant general Gosif Moltke.

Moltke knew that Valdaria could not be unified with words or diplomacy - only the option of war could work as the cement needed for consolidation. Under his command, Kruss became a militarized nation with a massive industrial base, and along with his confederate allies, he waged a war with the Victarian Empire and Myceka, beating both with a successful application of modern technology and tactics, such as machine guns, howitzers and specialized mutant corps. Valdaria was one and undividable, once again! It was established as a kingdom with a figurehead monarch and a government completely composed of military men, Moltke as Prime General. Only men in service had the full rights of a citizen, such as voting, and the new nation put the Army as it's top priority. On the year 1889, only three years ago, the 39 year old Mikkal Shantistan-Heckleburg was sworn in as King Advard IV - an insignificant and weak protege under the control of Moltke's successor Prime General Idmirad fon Krante.

However, Valdaria has grown isolated over the years. Only a few allies to the south and Ezemuth remain as reliable friends. Lacking colonies or major deposits of resources, the nation cannot sustain a prolonged total war, so all of it's strategies focus on winning quick and with little casualties.

Population Size: 91 000 000

Army size: 1 950 000 professional regulars, up to 5 000 000 reserves. More can be conscripted if needed.

Additional information: Current King: His Royal Majesty King Advard IV of House Shantistan-Heckleburg
Prime General: Idmirad fon Krante

Positive relations with: Ezemuth
Negative relations with: Myceka, Victaria

Faction Application

Faction Name: The Illustrious, Honorable and Pious Kingdom-Hiinedom of Myceka

Level of Technology: Equivalent of early World War II Earth.

Faction Biography/Lore: The Kingdom of Myceka is one of the oldest nations on the face of Heer, having been born as yearly as five hundred years before the start of the Standard Zunic Calendar. The uniting force that consolidated the wayward Mycekan tribes into a single state was religion - Mycekans are a devout follower of the religion of Santo, focused on the worship of the nine Elder Gods and the supposed representative of their ring on Heer, the Hiina. Since then, politics and religion have grown deeply entangled in the Mycekan nation - the King is automatically also the Hiina and thus has the final say in both political and religious matters.

Thousands of years ago, Santo was the driving force in the creation of a planet-spanning empire with it's center in the capital Lya, but internal divisions, wars of heresy and barbarian invasions collapsed it. Nevertheless, Myceka considers itself as the successor of the so-called "Lya Hegemony" and has been a domineering land power ever since, keeping a close watch on the neighbouring Valdarian states and rivaling Scardia. It was the definite victor of the Peninsula Wars, where it destroyed the invading Shmaar Empire (now a rump state in the South) and joined the Race to the Poles under the guise of bringing Santo to the natives of the North.

However, the weakness of the Mycekan hegemony showed soon after, in 1855, where the underequipped, untrained and outdated army of the Kingdom easily succumbed to the allied forces of the Valdarian confederation. No amount of battle cries and pre-combat prayers could save them this time - the Mycekan soldiers only screamed and ran into the Kruss machine guns and mutant battalions to be gunned and blasted down by the thousands. For the first time since the collapse of the Hegemony, foreign troops occupied the capital Lya! Myceka lost it's domineering position over most of the Western Hemisphere, which ignited a flame of revanchism. A flame shared with the new king, who inherited the throne after the old Filip VI's death in 1860 - Chapeen I. Only 25 years old upon coronation, Chapeen served in the Mycekan Army and burned with the desire of restoring Myceka's glory and achieving revenge upon the new Kingdom of Valdaria. Under his rule, the nation began massive modernization and industrialization programs to prepare the nation for a new war and reformed the Santo faith to consolidate his rule. Chapeen's method of rule, accurately coined as "chop and serve", involved purging any disagreeing minds among the top ranks and publicly shaming them to destroy their influence. The government and the top priestdom were filled with his confidants and cronies, and any chance of revolt from the inside has been eliminated.

No matter the desire from Chapeen I, though, Myceka still could not keep up with Valdaria in industrial output - but what it has is a higher population and more resource deposits from colonies, and far, far higher devotion to their cause. The nation of Myceka is united by a single religion, one that the cold-blooded King can easily shape and redirect to his whim. And the war with Valdaria is drawing nearer and nearer...

Population Size: 185 300 000

Army size: No standing army aside for colonial and military police units, but up to 8 500 000 troops can be mobilized at a whim.

Additional information: Current King-Hiina: His Royal and Divine Majesty, Guardian of the Gates to Heaven, Supreme Earthly Authority over His Mighty's Creations, King and Hiina Chapeen I of the House of Bahamonde
Advisor to King-Hiina on Earthly Affairs: Illipo-Viktar Sternberg

Positive relations with: Ezemuth, Victaria
Negative relations with: Scardia, Valdaria

Faction Application

Faction Name: The Triumvirate of the Three Regions of Scardia

Level of Technology: Early World War II Earth equivalent

Faction Biography/Lore: Scardia is the largest island in the Equator Strip, and thus holds a position that many other nations can be envious of. The people here are hardened sailors and explorers, and were one of the first to begin widespread seafaring and trade with the rest of the world. The Lya Hegemony decided to avoid taking over this lonely island, and thus the Scardians were left to their own devices. Soon, three duchies formed - the wealthy and densely populated Southern Scardia, the sparse, but battle hardened Northern Scardia and the mercantile Central Scardia. Uniting into the single Triumvirate in 1569, Scardia became a noble republic - each of the three regions would elect a representative, the Prince, from the local aristocracy, and the three would set the foreign and domestic policy of the nation with advisory role from the parliamentary assemblies of each region. It was truly a revolutionary system at the time, and despised by many absolutists across the globe.

Scardia kept neutrality in the war torn continent to the south, where Myceka kept hegemony, and instead focused on naval and trade dominance. The capital, Illica, became a worldwide center for commerce, technological sharing and widespread capitalism, and the Scardian fleet was renowned across the globe for it's might. However, Scardia could not completely stay out of conflict. It's colonial interests in the South and East clashed with Myceka, and the two countries clashed for protectorates and colonies numerous times. The biggest change came in the year of 1769, though, when the first steam engine was introduced. Scardia was the first nation to enter the Industrial Revolution - it's engineers and scientists developed railroad and steamer technologies and their advances in medicine and electricity allowed further colonization of the Tundra, beginning the Race to the Poles. Scardia asserted it's dominance over the massive region of Chaika - the swath of land between what was then known as the industrial West and the East (as in, Ezemuth). Even though it lost the Southern War against the rebelling USS, it held onto many colonies in the north.

The current Triumvirate is an isolationist one, willing to stay out of conflict by any means necessary - war against either Myceka or Valdaria seems to be useless and unnecessary. But is that so?

Population Size: 599 700 000, including all vassals, colonies and protectorates. Only 49 million live in Scardia proper, though.

Army size: Standing army of 2 000 000, reserves of 5 500 000, may begin conscription to increase troop counts

Additional information: Prince of Southern Scardia: Sirviktar Damilton
Prince of Central Scardia: Algonquin Sutzelberg
Prince of Northern Scardia: Nine Bawall

Positive relations: None
Negative relations: USS, Myceka

Faction Application

Faction Name: The Victarian Empire

Level of Technology: Interwar Period Earth equivalent

Faction Biography/Lore: Victaria has for many years been the giant in the East. Located on the border between the Northern Tundra and the Equator and stretching up to the North ice cap, it is the largest continuous non-colonial empire on the face of Heer with an equally massive population to boot. Victaria has existed in some way or form for over two thousand years, but the Empire was only founded in 1606 by Emperor Vainik I. For most of it's existence, it acted as a buffer between the developed West and the huge uncivilized expanse of the East, fighting local natives, heathen empires and clashing with Ezemuth in the far East. Unlike most other nations, which were either irreligious or had their own pantheons, the Victarian Empire adopted the Santo religion, which solidified it as an ally to the Kingdom of Myceka.

And thus, as an ally, it was beaten down by the combined forces of the Valdarian principalities in their war for unification. However, unlike Myceka, which set it's sights on eternal vengeance to the unified Valdaria, the Victarian court was less eager to throw it's resources at cold-blooded modernization, if not to get beaten around again. It also lacked a strong willed revanchism monarch like Chapeen I - after 1856, Victaria was controlled by a line of weak emperors, who stubbornly stuck to ancient despotic monarchism and were less eager to industrialize on the grounds of avoiding any revolutionary or xierocratic thoughts to the already fragile system. However, some progress was achieved thanks to Mycekan investments and loans - not much, but something.

The current Emperor is Kiril VI, a fairly conservative and ineffective man without any ambition of desire other than to stay in charge and perhaps to live through today to see tomorrow. Most of the court is corrupt and filled with spies from foreign nations furthering their agenda. However, Victaria is still a powerful nation with one of the largest armies on the planet - it should definitely not be underestimated.

Population Size: 202 000 000

Army size: 3 500 000 regulars, 3 000 000 reserves

Additional information: Emperor: His Imperial Majesty, Supreme Autocrat Emperor Kiril VI Shmerski of the Victarian Empire
Prime Minister: Faidar Dostchevski

Positive relations with: Myceka
Negative relations with: Ezemuth, Valdaria

Faction Application

Faction Name: The Heavenly Celestial Empire of the Ezemuth Valleys

Level of Technology: Pre-World War I Earth equivalent. Think 1900ish.

Faction Biography/Lore: The mountainous valleys and ranges of Ezemuth were where the first Svanians crawled out of their caves and forests to traverse the world. This is also the place where the first civilizations began, eventually consolidating into a gargantuan multi-national isolationist empire - Ezemuth. Much like in Myceka, the roles of highest religious and political leader were intertwined, and the Emperor was the head figure of a pantheon based on ancestor worship. However, Ezemuth failed to reach the same level of deviance to the monarch as their counterpart, and rebellions and divisions plagued the nation. Nevertheless, it was the domineering empire of the East for most of it's long history - it was,the most populous and the most economically powerful nation by far.

However, Ezemuth avoided much technological advancement, preferring to instead stick to it's own devices and focus on inward perfection. So, when the first post-industrial Westerner ships arrived to the coasts of the mountainous empire, with machine guns, artillery and mutant squadrons, the Empire's armies fell quickly. Scardia, Myceka and Valdaria acquired treaty ports and economical connections, while Victaria took over must of Ezemuth Tundra in a few short wars. While some of the later Emperors tried some reforms and modernization, it was of little success and met with both outside and inside resistance. The nation has always been a decentralized one, partitioned between many local warlords, rampant generals and tributaries, whom the Emperors had to gain support of to achieve anything - and this phenomenon is tearing the Empire apart from the inside. It's as if Ezemuth could erupt into yet another civil war at any possible moment...

The current Emperor is Choingu - an odd man in the Eastern landscape. Both a traditionalist and a modernizer, he often switches sides and chooses what is best for him and his court - even betraying warlords for a temporary advantage. He managed to keep positive relations with both Myceka and Valdaria and even passed some vital industrial efforts, but corruption and foreign influence flourishes under his rule. Choingu still has ambitions on turning the odds and awakening the Ezemuth giant, but it's not easy to see that happening...

Population Size: 1 005 000 000

Army size: 15 000 000 conscripts

Additional information: Emperor: His Sole Celestial Majesty of Both Earthly and Divine Affairs, Emperor Choingu

Positive relations with: Myceka, Valdaria
Negative relations with: Victaria

Faction Application

Faction Name: United Southern States

Level of Technology: Early WW2 Earth equivalent

Faction Biography/Lore: Before the arrival of the first Scardian colonists, the Southern Tundra was only inhabited by sparse local hunter-gatherer tribes, inaccessible to civilization. However, advances in medicine and technology allowed the barrier to be torn down, and the first city in what will later become the United Southern States, Bulivilla, was founded. Since then, the Tundra has been swarmed by immigrants from the West and East, seeking a new start in this land of opportunity. The South, infinitely rich with minerals such as tungsten, iron, nickel, lead, copper, chromium and the always precious Schmeer Water, became an important part of Scardia's colonial empire, but resentment grew within the new colony. The influx and melting pot of cultures created a unique nation - no longer Scardian, but Southerner. Cities began to rise, the ideas of xierocracy and self-governance began to spread, and it all culminated in the Southern War in 1821. Despite their low numbers, the rebellious Southern Colonies under the leadership of Sirviktar Harund were successful with Mycekan and Victarian help, and founded the world's first xierocratic republic, the United Southern States.

The nation is governed by an elected Xierocrat and the State Council, which work with the ideas of division of power between legislative and executive organs. The USS pursued an idea of isolationism and trade with all nations around the globe, though still holding a grudge towards Scardia. The army is small, but professional and well armed for the harsh landscape of the nation. In fact, the bigger challenge to the new state was the colonization of the undeveloped, but extremely wealthy expanse to the south. In the most recent elections in 1890, the Southern people elected their first mutant xierocrat - Adam Shark Betlickey, a renowned supporter of equality among all races and classes of the populace and an isolationist focused on internal matters, like the southern colonization. However, the USS cannot stay neutral forever, as the planet enters a state of a possible world war, where all nations, no matter the size and ideology, must pick a side.

Population Size: 28 120 000

Army size: Standing army of 150 000, reserves of 550 000

Additional information: Presiding Xierocrat: Adam Shark Betlickey
Vice-Xierocrat: Simmon Curtis

Negative relations with: Scardia

I'll finish the lore in the weekend, and THEN I can finally get to my alien WWI reenactment or something.
Last edited by Sichem on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:11 am

When shall IC begin?
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

Naplez
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Naplez » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:17 am

Republic of the Cristo wrote:When shall IC begin?

Saturday

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:22 am

My app look good?

Sivio
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sivio » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm

I haven't been keeping up with the OOC. Anything interesting that was discussed?
DEFCON 5: Total Peace/Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Increased intel/Strengthened Security/Above Normal
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness/Special Forces ready to mobilize
DEFCON 2: War Imminent/Entire Military ready to mobilize
DEFCON 1: Total War/Nuclear War imminent
DEFCON 0: Total Nuclear War

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Holy fuck nugget. I ACTUALLY DID IT.

Character Application

Name: Jason Rodriguez

Superhero Name: None

Race/Species: Hooman.

Appearance: http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w1000-h551 ... Guerra.jpg

Personality:Kind, if a bit sarcastic. Never liked filling out this portion.

Biography: Jason was born in New Mexico to a pair of very kinda parents. He never had any problems in school and as far as his family life went, he didn't have many complaints. And then the event happened, and he gained his powers. At first he had trouble drowning out the constant voices in his head, but he learned how to turn them off, while focusing on the part of his powers that he enjoyed: his telekinesis. By then he had long since moved out of his parent's home and was making his own path. His powers were kept secret at least until he met Michelle. Another person who had powers like him. They dated for nearly a year and then the invasion happened shortly before they were supposed to get married, and kidnapped Michelle

Jason was never an angry person. He could count the amount of times he was genuinely pissed off on one hand. This was one of those times. He loved Michelle heart and soul. As much as he hated entering other minds, he did it to gather information on where his finance` was being kept. After "extracting" the information from their minds, he lead a one man charge against their fortification where a small number of metas were being kept. It was where he found out he could make people's heads explode rather easily. He found Michelle, but he didn't know it was her.

A few months later, they decided to keep things simple and just elope.

Powers/Abilities:

• Psionics: Jason is a powerful psionic. And while he possess both telekinesis and telepathy, he prefers to use the former as he dislikes reading other people's minds out of respect for privacy. He primarily focuses on Telekinesis and can use it in many ways. Barriers, constructs, flight, throwing stuff around.

Weaknesses
  • Head trauma: Jason's powers work from his brain. Hard hits to the head will make it much harder for him to use his powers.
  • Gases of the noxious variety can break his focus.
  • Without shielding himself, he's only human.

Equipment: None

Likes: Inhumanly spicy food. Jokes and comedy in general. Michelle. Puppies.
Dislikes: Food that doesn't make you sweat. Cats. Michelle overreacting.
Theme Song: N/A

Additional information:

RP Sample: It's me Star.

Character Application

Name: Michelle Tassiter

Superhero Name: None

Race/Species: Human/Alien Hybrid

Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ali ... 0910005211

Personality: Happy go lucky. I don't like having this particular tab in the app TBH.

Biography: Much like Jason, Michelle was born and raised in New Mexico. Life for her was good up until the day the box opened and she got her powers. At first she thought it was awesome, until she actually used her powers and found that, despite the fact that she could easily run at hypersonic speeds, her body was not designed for it and she got some very nasty friction burns. fortunately, she was able to heal within the same day thanks to her accelerated healing. But there's always a silver lining. Her metabolism was much more powerful and she could eat whatever she wanted without gaining any weight, much to her happiness.

Not too long after, she met Jason. Who also had powers, but with far fewer drawbacks. With what started as them taking silly potshots at one another, entered into a full blown relationship. Both of them were happy. At least until the invasion which ended up with her being kidnapped while Jason was out and about. Her powers didn't help her much in a fight. Little did she know that she was going to be experimented on. Despite her protests and attempts to resist, they just put her under and went to work modifying her DNA and physiology rather extensively. Splicing her DNA with several other aliens in the attempt to apply the powers she'd need to operate at full speed without bursting into flames while moving.

By the time she woke up, she was sore and when she finally got a good look at herself, she almost lost her mind. A few hours later she heard a lot of commotion. She couldn't make out what they were saying, but was terrified to see a Xantheian head explode for seemingly no reason. Until Jason popped up, explaining that he was here to find her, not knowing what happened. Once she explained to him that she was Michelle, telling him several secrets that they had, and then broke down crying, only to find that he didn't care what she looked like and was even "cute in a dinosaury kind of way." It took a few days to adjust to her new body. Namely re-learning how to walk and not have to large tail knock over tables every time she walked by.

But the good news was that she could use her powers to their fullest and not have to worry about. Well, that and Jason still wanted to marry her. That was also really good news too.

Powers/Abilities:

• Super Speed: Michelle is capable of moving of speeds up to Mach 50 thanks to the powers granted by the Xbox and genetic manipulation to allow her body to safely move at those speeds. This increases her healing and thought processes significantly.

Weaknesses
  • Weakness GOES HERE: Her legs are the most obvious ones. It's very difficult to run with an injured leg.
  • Weakness GOES HERE: Slippery ground. Ice, oil, mud, things people tend to slip on make it very difficult for her powers to function.
  • Weakness GOES HERE:

Equipment: None

Dislikes: Hornets, and most insects in general. Jason being stupid.
Theme Song: N/A (Yet...)

Additional information:

RP Sample: It's still me you... Huh. Don't have a snippy remark for once.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Turmenista wrote:Character Application

Name: Kiera Ambrose

Superhero Name: Vector

Race/Species: Cyborg

Appearance: Here

Personality: Kiera has a completely original personality- the programming itself made it. Known for being a kind, but at times clumsy individual, Kiera is a patient, sweet individual, but rather easy to take advantage of given her low awareness on current events, at times. She is, however, a completely different individual when provoked, and can turn from sweet and gentle to downright insane or angry, if provoked. However, due to her relatively low attention span, those who can get her to pay attention to some other interesting thing can keep her at bay.

Biography: Originally created as a computer program for a Cyborg/Android super soldier by an unknown corporation, Kiera Ambrose was the name given to a young, orphaned girl who was plucked from the streets of the city to be used in the project. The consciousness of the program, uploaded into the girl's mind, produced a completely new individual effectively, as the program had "made up" its own personality in the form of the ADHD, cheerful personality of Kiera known today. This mysterious corporation conducted tests on Kiera's powers, which to her seemed like games, at first, until the live tests came in. While she unknowingly tested her offensive capabilities on live animals after doing it on paper cutouts and targets, she realized what she had been doing and asked for the Corporation to stop. Obviously, they made her do more- in the form of abusing punishments if she did not. The worst of which was an electric shock that seemed to hit every corner of her body with high voltage, until she decided to use her powers- either by accident or by will. By the time the last live testee came in, Kiera had had enough, and snapped.
Unknowingly, the Corporation had trained Kiera into becoming a killing machine, who honed in her abilities of destroying the targets into destroying the people, who made her destroy the targets. If that doesn't make sense, to put it this way, she just killed everyone.

Escaping from the burning facility, Kiera used a small map gained from a fallen guard to find her way to the nearest city- a small, rural city, by the ocean. With no other way to pay for rent of one of the lower class apartments, a captain of a fishing ship by the ocean gave her two choices on surviving: Either she worked for them by helping out in the jobs they gave her, or she went the 'hooker's route'. From the way he said the second option, she did not like the sound of that, and went for the first. She shared the apartment with a lazy teenager in the other room, who just smoked a weird plant and played games all day, and, true to her deal, was allowed to live in the apartment, and clean it up however she pleased.

Kiera spent so much time in this town that she had almost forgotten about her abilities. The reminder came back to her suddenly, one morning, when she spotted someone falling with a carton of eggs, the eggs spilling out and nearing the wooden floor of the docks. In a twisted turn of events, Kiera, disguising it as a dive for the eggs, manipulated the Ballistics of the eggs to hit the ground softly, therefore keeping them from shattering all across the docks, while in reality, it looked as if she had caught them. That small moment gave her the memory of her powers she needed, and from that day forward, she decided to use her powers only for good, be it everyday regular acts like those, or fighting crime behind the scenes.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Physics Manipulation: The big kicker on her powers, without this ability, her powers would basically be... none. While she isn't really capable of doing everything in the "applications" part of this, there are a few subpowers of Physics Manipulation that she is capable of using with the most skill:
    • Ergokinesis: A big part of Physics deals with Energy. As such, Kiera is capable of manipulating energy, but with a strict limitation (see Energy Conservation in Weaknesses). To put it shortly, she cannot create energy, only manipulate it from other sources.
    • Vector Manipulation: The strongest ability out of all her powers (her superhero name is Vector, dammit!), Kieria is capable of manipulating the vectors of both Matter, and Energy. This applies to static or nonmoving objects, as they technically have have momentum moving through space. This means that Kieria is capable of moving a parked car in various directions, be it up, down, forwards, backwards, etc. Moving an object, especially a human, "inwards", has nasty results.
    • Velocity Manipulation: Her second most powerful ability, Kiera is capable of changing the velocity of objects, be it giving herself "flight" or levitation, giving an object an Absolute Constant Velocity, or Controlling the Ballistics of the even the tiniest objects the throws, such as coins.
    • Limited Impact Manipulation: A rather new power that she is training with, deals with impact manipulation. As she is not as adept in manipulating the impact of objects, she can be sometimes clumsy with this, and cause unintended, accidental chaos. With enough training, however, Kiera can turn her surrounding environment into a pinball machine-like environment.
  • Android Physiology: Technically not that different in biology than humans, Kiera is an android, partially human and partially cybernetic, physiologically speaking. She does not require the need to eat or sleep, but often her intense appetite and hunger can be almost painful to her, and require her undivided attention. That being said, her Android Physiology also gives her a much lower pain tolerance than humans.

Weaknesses
  • Death: Despite being an android/cyborg, that does not need to eat, Kiera can still die like any other human in ways like bullets and the like, and from her low pain tolerance. Just not from diseases.
  • Hunger: While she is not necessarily required to eat, Kiera does feel hunger like any other human, and can be almost dangerous in a fight, as food will be her #1 priority if she is extremely hungry.
  • Line of Sight limitations: Kiera is only capable of using her Physics Manipulation powers only if she has a line of sight on the target. Having a general assumption of where the target is works, but is drastically underclassed when she has sight on the target.
  • Calculations: Her powers are mostly based off of equations and calculations that she solves in her head. For a simplified version of this, if she is thinking of a high number when using her Ballistics, or Velocity Manipulation subpowers, that object will go flying, if she can solve the equation quickly. However, if she isn't, the object will stay the same, or kind of just float there- where, in that case, her powers would be completely useless on a completely stationary object.
  • Heavy Objects: The only way for Kiera to move heavy objects is by touching them, which is a very risky move depending on what it is. In addition to that, pushing a heavy object is about the same effect to a regular human as it is to her.
  • Conservation of Energy: As defined by a quick interweb search, a principle stating that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can be altered from one form to another. In that case, Kiera is only capable of manipulating the energy of one body to another, such as explosions, fires, and the like.
  • Physics Manipulation Limitation: The power is based on Kiera's mental stability, as she cannot really get tired as a Cyborg. Those who use mental based powers can use this as a great advantage in fighting her. In addition, if she is not focused on the target, her powers will not be as strong as if she is completely focused.
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): A rather severe form of it, Kiera finds it very difficult to remain on task and stay attentive in even the most intense situations, and is downright oblivious to what is happening at some times, even. No one knows if it was actual programming meant to make her seem more human, or a faulty glitch in her programming. Its "Hyperactivity" side often is used to blame when she does illogical or downright stupid things- which happen a lot. Her ADHD can be treated by any regular ADHD medicine, but only for a limited time. The ADHD meds that she takes tends to butcher her hunger to the point where she'll eat a little, or nothing, but with the utmost focus, as a side effect.

Equipment: None, save for the clothes on her back (that she normally swaps out). Thanks to her abilities, the need for weapons is sufficed by her powers.

Likes: Cats, Food (especially hot dogs), Physics problems, friendly individuals, and being called "Pretty". Musically speaking, for some reason she likes Hip-hop, rap, and progressive rock. Then again, I personally don't know what I like..
Dislikes: Certain boys, Being called "Pretty" in derogatory ways, and violence in general. Musically speaking she does not have a "least favorite" genre.
Theme Song: I guess?

Additional information:
Works at a "rural city by the sea" as a sort of "Cabin boy" for some captain of a fishing boat. Commonly does jobs for said individual to pay off the rent of her apartment.
Owns a rather popular social media page, with content raging from trolling that lazy roomate I was talking about, to everyday life.
Enjoys solving Physics problems in her free time, among reading and other things.
Her roommates name is Daniel, by the way.

RP Sample: You don't remember me from Infinite Justice? Magnus? COME ON
Here is reminder

I'm wary as to how similar she is to Cora, but the app is good so accepted.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:37 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Atria Apps

Both accepted former boss man.

Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Das tag
This nation does not represent my IRL beliefs. I'm not a racist, I swear...

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek wrote:Das tag

Also, would it be possible to have a person who is from WW1, receiving his powers due to an experimental gas that killed all of his unit but him?

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek wrote:

Also, would it be possible to have a person who is from WW1, receiving his powers due to an experimental gas that killed all of his unit but him?

Possible, but you also need to have more detailed explanation about the effect of the gas, positive and negative, as well as how he can stay alive till now.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek wrote:

I would be okay with that. But there would need to be good explanation for it.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek wrote:Also, would it be possible to have a person who is from WW1, receiving his powers due to an experimental gas that killed all of his unit but him?

Possible, but you also need to have more detailed explanation about the effect of the gas, positive and negative, as well as how he can stay alive till now.

I was thinking the gas remains inside him, sustaining him but keeping him in near constant pain. The gas itself wpuld've been launched once, as Germany would've surrendered a week or so later. Otherwose, I'm not sure how the gas would work, although I was hoping others would help me with it

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse