NATION

PASSWORD

Fractured Reality Reboot IC : The Forest Layer

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:57 pm

Purilla Azolla Sakar
Peril, Somewhere
73rd day of Vah, in the 288th year of Eylok

Purilla nodded, "Yep, still don't really understand. Though I do know of humans, sand no, I am not human. I am Junmun. I've fought both against humans and alongside them. Though I wouldn't say they are not advanced. Strange though, the humans from where I am from don't have a capital world called earth... Could it be possible that humans evolved in two separate areas of the universe? Or maybe..." She shook her head, "Nah, that's crazy. But it would explain why our experiences with humans are so different."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Neyla Haijira Patalia
Somewhere on Peril
May 15th, Year of The Creator 2210

In my dimension my kind are either classified as being a Thessian-born or a Colonist. Mistaking one for the other is considered a grave insult among my people. Trust me, the Multiverse exists, though it is one of the greatest mysteries of Living Time. None know it's scope, even the Forerunners did'nt know it, and yet their marvels pervided the foundation upon which our Ecumene was built. One cannot fathom the numerous ways Living Time has shaped life in the fabric of existance."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Britanania wrote:Caitie

The young woman nodded as Elizabeth described her calm reaction to an otherwise bizarre situation. Although, it was obvious to Caitie that she was holding back. She was, after all, a secretive person herself.

In any event, we're both stuck here together, so I should make an attempt at working together with her.

Caitie took the time to examine the strange woman. Her accent was posh, much like Caitie's own relatives back in England, and her body language was that of a noble, but her appearance betrayed the image of an aristocrat. Such a strange woman fit perfectly in such a strange environment. Caitie then noticed the cigarette lighter. It was like one she's never seen before.

"Hey, is that a new lighter from Europe?" She starred at the zippo with a little amazement; it was sleeker and smaller than ones she was used to.

Elizabeth was now grumbling as she kept on fiddling with her zippo, she was hoping that it wasn't busted. Soon the zippo sprang to life and she had fire. "Oh thank bloody Christ you are still function. At least I can still get a bloody smoke in this place." The Mage thought with joy.

Elizabeth put the flame close to the cigarette head and soon took in a long drag, her eyes closed as she enjoyed her first smoke in this strange world. Elizabeth thought to her partner. She will admit that the strange woman not only looked like she was from an old film noir setting she even talked like one now that she was thinking more about it.

She looked like a woman of high class but if she was like any beautiful woman from a film noir world there is a chance that she is a femme fatale, which the thought brought up both excitement and a bit of worry from the witch.

"At least I would have an interesting person with me on this trip." Elizabeth also pondered that maybe Caitie may actually come from the nineteen twenties or thirties, rouge portals through time taking things from one time period and sending them to another is something that happens in her world though the occupancies are rare.

When Caitie saw her lighter with a look amazement and asked if it was a new lighter from Europe that was enough to make Eluzabeth lean towards the temporal displacement theory. So this bird here is from another another time period than me, this is going to be a pain." Elizabeth blew out smoke and responded.

"This thing isn't that new, had it for seven years now. Zippo lighters have been around for a long while now on both Europe and in the Amercias love. Tell us, what year is it to you?"
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Caitie

The assassin was at lest glad her new partner's lighter was working. At they very least, they had a supply of fire. and the vegetation looked like it could burn amply enough. But survival wasn't really high on Caitie's priorities. She was still trying to wrangle out out she got to this strange location with an equally strange woman.

She certainly knows more about this place then she is letting on. She looks rather hard boiled, at least Her train of thought derailed however when she asked the year.

"Huh? Year? Well, it's 1931. What an odd thing to ask."

Come to think of it, she's been giving me an odd look this whole time, like I don't belong. She better not be a chisel
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Event

Group 1

The two women continued to converse; oblivious to that fact that nearby, danger lurked underneath the lake's surface. Said danger was currently watching them intently, it's head bobbing in and out of the water. It was a giant serpent similar in composition to that of a wingless dragon.

Suddenly it rose completely out of the water and let out a powerful roar, that ripped through the lakeside. With lightening speed it slithered towards it's potential meals with determination.

Group 2

The Vines continued to assault the two intruders even as they were easily sliced away. The local flora seemed to grow increasing agitated by the presence of the two as the trees suddenly came to life. With fluent motion they at the flee pair with their branches; determined to strike them down.

Some of the tree even began to uproot themselves from the soil to attack the pair with their roots.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Elizabeth

"Anachronistic Displacement. This trip keep getting better and better." Elizabeth thought as she took another drag on her cigarette. After she blew smoke she looked at Caitie, her expression was now serious.

"Listen love, where I'm from it's 2015. I think whatever dragged us to this place not only took us from our world but it looks like it also doesn't care too much about which time periods we come from either." she told the woman, she knew that there was going to be a long line of questions awaiting her but right now she rather deal with finding shelter first.

Elizabeth's sixth sense began to alert the occultist of danger near by. Elizabeth looked at the woods and when she didn't catch anything moving in there she looked up, when she finally look to the lake the serpent that called it home already made it's presence known.

"Shit, should have known this world had monsters of it's own. I got too comfortable." Elizabeth soon began to mutter out incantations for a spell of protection, using her fingers she drew pentagrams on the air on both north and south, east and west.

To Caitie she would see nothing but to Elizabeth's eyes there were blue burning lines in the shape of the pentagrams she drew on the air. "In front of me Raphael, behind me Gabriel, on my right side Michael and on my left side Auriel, surrounding me is the fire of the pentagram!" Elizabeth shouted, forming a cross in front of her with her arms.

The burning lines soon momentarily combust and surround Elizabeth in flames, it was a spectacle that neither the serpent nor Caitie can see since all of it was something Elizabeth visualized for the spell. "Stick close to me Cathy, unless you want to know what that thing looks like on the inside." Elizabeth was confident with her spell. Sure it may not surround her in a ring of fire, an invisible dome or even cast a light shield like in most works of fiction with magic.

However it doesn't need to since the power of her protection spell is both powerful and subtle. Each time the serpent would strike at them it would miss as the spell would take in effect. They have an hour for the spell to last which would give them enough time to think of a plan to get away from the serpent.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Caitie

The young woman looked at her companion with a combination of surprise, disbelief, and horror. Things were getting too strange, too quickly, even for an assassin with the ability to manipulate one's perception of time itself.

This really can't be happening. 2015? And she's so casual about the fact I'm from the '30s. Are all people from then like this?

Caitie didn't have much time to think about it any further when what looked like a gigantic snake attacked the pair. Of course, once the monster arrived Caitie's own battle intuition kicked in. She watched as Elizabeth drew shapes in the air; she wasn't really too sure what that was about, but judging from the incantations she spoke it was supposed to do something.

She's probably into that Thelema stuff. In any event, I need to put my life into something I trust

As the beast approached, Catie activated her ability. It didn't rely on any spell or trick; she just willed it, and time seemingly stopped for anyone within a three metre diameter. Simple, really. Except for the time limit part, but Caitie didn't need to use all that time. In only a few of her 10 secs, Caitie threw one of her knives at the serpent's left eye. A direct hit as the young assassin smiled.

"That should slow him down," she said as time returned to normal. "All right Lizzie, let's get outta here"
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:01 pm

Elizabeth

The serpent screeched in pain as a knife somehow got lodged into it's left eye. "The hell?" was all the witch muttered. When Caitie told her to run Elizabeth ponder if doing so now was a good idea. Her answer came when the serpent fired off some of it's scales as projectiles at Elizabeth, all of them missing due to her protection spell.

"Yeah running is good now." she screamed as she began to flee the area. The serpent roared out and from it's good eye began to fire laser beams at them, though it's aim was rather off as it tried to adjust on working with one eye

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Caitie

The assassin smiled as the knife struck the serpent.

It didn't even stand a chance However, her smile dropped when the monster began firing projectiles everywhere.

"Oh shit," Caitie muttered as she and Elizabeth ran from the creature, firing lasers out of its good eye.

"Oh come on, who comes up with that sort of thing? This belongs in a pulp magazine," she decried as they fled further and further into the jungle. After several minutes, she stopped to see if the monster was still chasing them.

"How come the scales didn't hit us?" She wondered aloud.
Last edited by Britanania on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:21 pm

Neyla Haijira Patalia
Somewhere on Peril

Neyla watched as the forest came alive. It was if the planet itself was out for blood...her blood. "By The Mantle, RUN FASTER!" she shouted, now pushing her body beyond what her bipedal stance would allow, possible only because of her armor. Eventually, the forest of predatory trees gave way to a large clearing with a small lake in the middle. It could'nt have came at a better time, as the tigress could'nt run anymore. Her pace slowed to an unsteady walk before the tigress collapsed, breathing heavily.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Elizabeth

"You took the words right out of my mouth." she yelled at Caitie when she said that the serpent belonged in a pulp era comic due to its powers. She met many strange creatures, half of them not even belonging to her world, yet she never saw one that shot lasers out of it's bloody eyes like Superman.

As the two women ran for dear life they entered the jungles. Elizabeth always being a city girl and loving the urban setting never was a big fan of the country even if she went there half the times due to her cases. Sure the country and wilderness as its charms but between the urban and pastoral she will always pick the former.

When Caitie stopped Elizabeth followed, taking in some much need breaths and leaning back on a tree. Elizabeth smiled at her when Caitie wonder why it's projectiles missed them. "Luck and magic love. My spell protected us from it's attacks, all the times the scales it that was my magic doing it's job. The lasers was luck since I think it was having a hard time adjusting to using one eye for the lasers."

They can still hear it roaring but now the roars sound distant, almost faint. It was clear that it was still nearby the lake, it's habit where it feels more comfortable on being in. Clearly the serpent was an ambush predator that works by surprise attacking it's prey and getting them before they can flee. It's body may be built well on water but on land it may not due so well.

Either way Elizabeth didn't want to hear it roar so she began to walk deeper into the woods. "Since we're in the jungle let's find us a nice place to stay in. If we can't do that than we have no choice but to make our own shelter for the night." she explained to her partner, still smoking away her half finished cigarette as she looked around the jungle as she walked forward.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Caitie

Caitie put her heels back on once the pair caught their breath. She followed behind Elizabeth, brimming with questions, not the least Elizabeth's magic comment.

"The luck part I get" she said as the sounds of the serpent faded into the chaos of the jungle, "but not the magic. What do you mean you cast a spell? Can everyone in 2015 cast magic? And is it real magic, or only something as in effects, the stuff they use to produce talkies?"

Caitie was uneasy about this magic thing.

Uncle was into the Crowley stuff. Would go on for what seemed like days about it. Weird rituals, and even weirder people. Only someone as depraved as him could be into magic. God, what sort of world is 2015 like?

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth blew out smoke as her cigarette got smaller and smaller the more it burn away into ashes and cinders. "No, my magic isn't the Copperfield or Chris bloody Angel type. When I say I casted a spell I meant it, what I do is actual magic. Though to be fair I do now some stage magic tricks so I'm not to far from being like them." she explained with a chuckle.

In Elizabeth's mind she imagined herself as a female magician on stage with Caitie as her assistance, a nice thought to have to distract for a while that they were almost eaten by a lake monster. "As for your other question. Magic is a power that in theory anyone can do, but only a few can ever have the dedication, will and stomach to practice it."

She turn to Caitie. "There are only a handful of us mages Cathy. Even in the Occult Underground where we play our little occult power plays against each others and everyone else involved in the underground, most people there are either normal blokes and birds with no powers or aren't even human to begin with." the mage muttered the last part about some members of the underground not being human. But with the jungle being quiet save for the sound of bugs and birds Caitie can still catch that last part clearly.

"Oh one last note, magic is kept a secret where I'm from. We don't need to bring ourselves any trouble with magic being known to the public." Elizabeth stayed quiet after that, any questions that Caitie would ask on why she would want to keep magic a secret would be met with silence as Elizabeth kept smoking her cigarette down to a stub.

Once she was done with it Elizabeth dropped it into the ground and stepped on it. "So Cathy have you ever gone camping before?" Elizabeth asked, curious to know if her partner has any survival skills that can be useful for them on this jungle.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Jack Joyce: Why does my head hurt?

The world was bright. Nothing seemed... real. Fuzzy, in a nauseating kind of way. His body tingled as he appeared to be floating aimlessly in the colorful void ( if one could call it that ). He felt as if he was loosing himself entirely, all but the feeling that something was off. A feeling of forgotten dread. Then, the world went gray and quiet again. As he continued to open his eyes, he realized that the world was not gray, his eyes were just tired. Just as soon as he opened them up fully, he was back in the colorful void, with the same feeling of fuzzy dread. A second later, he was back. His head pounded, and he rolled over to throw up.

After a few seconds of this, he finally looked down to see that he had thrown up into a pond. He laid in front of the pond, swiveling his head around to see his surroundings; still scared that he might be taken back to the colorful void. After a while of not going back into the void, he finally mustered the courage to stand back up again and get a real good look of his surroundings. He was in the center of a clearing, surrounding by a temperate forest. He held his head and whispered shakily to himself, " How... where... am I? "

Think, he told himself, what happened? I... I was, at the lab. Yeah, I... we were prepping the wave flexor. The door locked and... God please, did Sam get out alright? He was referring to a colleague whom was helping prep the wave flexor. Then, uh... I jumped in front of Sam and... I don't remember. He stood there thinking about what happened after he jumped in front of Sam when he was once again hit with the colorful void. He grabbed his head as he was once again subject to the assaulting colors that surrounded him. Head?, He thought himself. He tried to move his head in the void and was greeted by being able to actually feel it. He was then brought back to the real world.

He collapsed to the ground and threw up again. " Ooooh, that has got to stop. " he said over throwing up for the second time. He picked himself up once more, happy that nothing got on his lab coat, which he wore over his gray suit. He looked up to see... he starred for a good long moment at what he was seeing. He had never needed glasses before, but he was beginning to think that he needed him; because it looked like a purple cat and an amazon/witch were running towards him.
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:36 am

Purilla Azolla Sakar
Peril, Somewhere

"Oh. The trees want to say hi." Purilla said as she noticed the trees coming at them. she heard Neyla shout and looked to where Neyla was, only to see that she had booked it out of there. She was going to say something, but she decided not to. Instead, she slowed down slightly into a steady jog, and watched the trees get closer and closer. When they where close enough, she smirked and the Vokun Gramaan rushed to action, spinning around Purilla, chopping through tree branches with ease.

Eventually Purilla came to the clearing with the lake, and started walking. The Vokun Gramaan retreated into hiding once again. She then saw Neyla on the ground breathing heavily.

"Are you alright? Anywhere hurt?" Purilla asked as she walked to the Kaaz. She then noticed another person in the clearimg, looking straight at them.

"Drem Yol Lok." She said and looked to the man. She put her energy pistol away and sheathed her sword, "You look confused. So are we. I think it's fair to say you are in the same situation as us. Why don't you come on over here?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:11 am

Neyla Haijira Patalia
Somewhere on Peril

Neyla stabbed her katana into the dirt before using the weapon as a prop, causing the steel/Forerunner material alloy to cut further into the soil before it was retrieved by her. Once she was back on her feet, she went to clean the blade in the lake water. After this was done she sheathed the weapon in her scabbard again. "I am fine...though if we don't find a way out of here, the accursed place will kill us all. Find shelter before the sun is gone, unless you wanna get eaten by whatever is here."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:20 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Tyroth Balshir

Tyroth approached the altar that stood in the atrium, of the ancient ruin. He had his massive broadsword in one hand, it was dripping with blood and other things. He had fought his way to this chamber. It was rumored that it had held one of the Few artifacts from the Balshir Era, besides the Amulet he possessed. As he got close to the Altar, runes lit up across the ground and golem rose up, Tyroth readied himself to fight. He then saw a beam of light come down through the ceiling, and activated his shield to try to repel it, but it didn't help. He dissipated just as the golems struck towards his form.

Peril

Tyroth awoke shortly after he landed, it was the incessant buzzing that caused it. His sword was still grasped n his left hand. As he was looking around he noticed a strange looking being with glowing lines on its skin. He stood up to his impressive full heigh,nearly seven feet, and grasped the sword fully. The other being was laying on the ground, presumably where they had landed. He took a moment to look himself over, not that such a fall would be able to injure him.

Vesaan Kevril
Vesaan turned around, and gazed at a giant of a being. "Well, it looks like I'm not alone here," he said. "What's your name?"
Vesaan very hesitantly moved closer to the man, but made sure not to trip over anything at all or let a single drop of water spill. Every few seconds he absentmindedly dipped a finger in, almost like it was an old habit or something. Gotta stay sane, gotta stay safe. This guy looks kinda nice, I don't really want to kill him. Or at least, I don't want the other one to kill him. How should I break it to this guy? "Hey, I have an alternate side that is a complete and utter psychopath, but please still be my friend"? Yeah right. Like that'd work. Saaay... no. Out of the question.
We could just kill him. Then you wouldn't need to worry so constantly about hurting him, and I could be FREEEE! Hahaha! Let me out! Let me go! Succumb to me! Succumb to the power!

The strange being stood up and asked him his name. He spoke saying "My name Is Tyroth Balshir" as he spoke he was not looking at the other man, but rather at the tree they had impacted against. It appeared that it was from here that the buzzing was coming from.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:04 am

Caitie

The young assassin politely listened to Elizabeth's explanation of magic and how it works in 2015.

Truth be told, I still don't really understand. But I can understand trying to keep it a secret

She thought back to her own early childhood, when her powers first developed. She told not a soul. It became the one thing that was truly her's in the world: the one thing that she had that no one could take away from her. And it made Caitie into one of the most feared and respected cleaners in the business. Yet in the blink of an eye all that had changed. Now she was stuck here with a woman who belong in a Lovecraft story. Although her question of camping brought a smile to Caitie's face.

"The only jungle I'm familiar with is the urban jungle. My idea of camping is a cheap motel." She chuckled a little, at least to lighten the mood.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:07 pm

Jack Joyce: am I in Hell?

Jack looked at the witch like amazon, then over at the panting purple cat. He was now certain that his eyes were not playing tricks on him, and he was mildly sure that he was not back in the void. He looked back at the women, " Am... I in hell? "

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Purilla Azolla Sakar
Peril, Somewhere

Purilla chuckled at the man's comment, "What is this hell you speak off? What ever it is, I don't think this it."

She then looked at Neyla, "We still have enough time. I think we should just relax for a few moments. Just catch our breath and such." Purilla said before looking back to the man and then back to Neyla, "Besides, we are no longer just two if you haven't noticed."

Purilla walked up to the man and offered him a hand up, "Het, vos zey hiif hi. Oh, that means, here let me hep you. By the way, my name is Purilla Azolla Sakar. Just call me Purilla, ok?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Jack Joyce: Am I in Hell?

He slowly took her hand as she helped to lift him up. " Dr. Jack Joyce. Purilla is a ... very pretty name. " She spoke a language he couldn't pinpoint. " If I might ask, " he motioned over to the purple cat. " What is that? " It looked like something out of a comic book... was it wearing armor?
Last edited by Republic of the Cristo on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Purilla Azolla Sakar
Peril, Somewhere

Purilla smiled, "Thank you. You know, no one has ever said that to me. Then again, I am usually the one who does the flirting. This is vomedaas, I must admit. A vahraniik? Thats nice, of what?" She then looked back to Neyla, "Oh, the Kaaz. That's Neyla. Apparently her race is called Thessians. Oh that reminds me... Neyla, how do you know that the multiverse exists?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Elizabeth

"Well looks like us city girls are going to rough it out on the woods together." Elizabeth told Caitie. Now that it was know both of them were only familiar with the urban jungle surviving out here was going to be much more difficult. Yet Elizabeth was a survivor, she can also improvise a plan and when worse comes to worse she can always use magic to settle whatever problem is facing her or simply luck out thanks to her synchronicity freeway.

Elizabeth walked around and soon she and Caitie stumbled across a cave. "Looks like we may have found shelter for the night." she turn to her partner. While she was smiling at the discovery her face soon turn serious. "Chances are something is living in there. If we can kill it and assuming it isn't venomous we will have dinner. If it is and is too strong for us than we have to leave the cave and try to make our own shelter."

Elizabeth didn't want to scare her new survival buddy but she had to tell her the truth. She is aware that there luck of the cave being empty is little, if anything she is hoping to find an animal in there so they can eat something for tonight. Elizabeth walked inside the cave and took out her smartphone.

The phone of course didn't work due to there being no wifi around but she made sure that the case for it was waterproof encase she had to deal with a wet environment. "Best investment I've made considering my situation." she used the light of her phone as a flashlight as she began to explore the cave to find out how deep it can go and what lives in there.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Neyla Haijira Patalia
Somewhere on Peril
May 15, Year of The Creator 2210

"There is simply too much evidence for it not to. In my time, two civilizations, one seeming to stand at Tier 2, and one more advanced then even the Forerunners have visited Thessia in decades past. One cannot deny the existance of other universes when a ship almost as big as your homeworld executes a pinpoint jump outside the orbital defenses of your homeworld. After that incident, no one in their right mind would deny it."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Jack Joyce: Perhaps drugs?

" It just talked. " Jack starred wide eyed at the cat. He took a few steps back not really sure what to make of the situation, " It just spoke about multiverse theory! " His gaze switched rapidly between the two of them. " Who are you people?! What is this place - ahh!"

The colorful void took him again. The fuzzy feeling returned. Lets try this again, he thought to himself. He moved his head, and this time he could actually feel it... he could feel his face! A mouth, a nose, eyes... eyes! He forced his eyes to try and open, the pain was excruciating!

( OOC: while this is happening, Jack his semi-transparent )

Then finally, he opened them. For a few brief moments, he could see the two of them standing in front of him; then he was back in the real world again. He collapsed to the ground and threw up for a third time. After panting a bit he looked up, " Has that been happening to you two as well? "

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse