NATION

PASSWORD

Gods of Farhiem [OOC][GODS][Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Apps for nations are up, so you guys can play with that. NRE has said he wants to do the map as well, so I'll let him and whoever else wants to do it mess around before updating it on the OOC. Note that these arent your nations, but groups of NPC that we make. Also Dwarves nations are semicosed, only 3 availble for the 3 thirds of their island, and Titans are completely closed for nations. Also try and make them fit with the lore in the OOC. Demigods are next, then species.
I KILLED MUFASA

Cresadine
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 2:59 pm

The Grand Republic of Hedgeland wrote:
Cresadine wrote:Ok, what kind of relationship will Vannyne have with the other gods?

I feel like, because Vannyne and Shaman both share a parent (Earth), the relationship between the two could be a bit warm to start off with? What do you think?

Perhaps. Technically they would be siblings. Maybe they are friendly. Perhaps they will visit one another occasionally and wittily spar with one another. They act nice to one another, but they don't completely trust one another.
Last edited by Cresadine on Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He forbead þa heortas swylce eac þa baras, swa swiðe he lufode þa headeor swilce he wære heora fæder

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 pm

Tag
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue May 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Is the realm of the Oceans and or water in general taken?
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 3:03 pm

Danceria wrote:Is the realm of the Oceans and or water in general taken?

Yes, I am the Goddess of Freshwater and another of the Ocean.
He forbead þa heortas swylce eac þa baras, swa swiðe he lufode þa headeor swilce he wære heora fæder

The Grand Republic of Hedgeland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hedgeland » Tue May 31, 2016 3:05 pm

Cresadine wrote:
I feel like, because Vannyne and Shaman both share a parent (Earth), the relationship between the two could be a bit warm to start off with? What do you think?

Perhaps. Technically they would be siblings. Maybe they are friendly. Perhaps they will visit one another occasionally and wittily spar with one another. They act nice to one another, but they don't completely trust one another.

Considering Vannyne is compassionate and wise, while Shaman is impulsive and mystical, it could be like two polar opposites.
I love cold weather! Yaaay penguins!
My RP list has migrated! It now lives here!
Why does nobody like Brussels sprouts, they're delicious!

Houyhnhnm Cities
Attaché

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Houyhnhnm Cities » Tue May 31, 2016 3:06 pm

I'm afraid so, i took the oceans about a few hours ago.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue May 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Houyhnhnm Cities wrote:

I'm afraid so, i took the oceans about a few hours ago.

HHHNNNNGGGRRRAAAHHHH!!!!
Roster needs updates, un momento.
Obligatory Quotes below

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 3:09 pm

Cresadine wrote:Perhaps. Technically they would be siblings. Maybe they are friendly. Perhaps they will visit one another occasionally and wittily spar with one another. They act nice to one another, but they don't completely trust one another.

Considering Vannyne is compassionate and wise, while Shaman is impulsive and mystical, it could be like two polar opposites.

It could be very interesting. I like it.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 3:15 pm

Danceria wrote:
Houyhnhnm Cities wrote:I'm afraid so, i took the oceans about a few hours ago.

HHHNNNNGGGRRRAAAHHHH!!!!
Roster needs updates, un momento.

I was working on it after I finished the App for Demigods, which is up now. Roster update incoming
I KILLED MUFASA

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue May 31, 2016 3:56 pm

God Application
NS Name: Cuprum
God Name: Philia
Domains: Love and beauty
Race of God: Newborn
Apperance: NSFW
Personality: She seems to have a very carefree, yet promiscuous outlook on life. In fact, the only thing she cares about is having sex in her thoughts. This promiscuous nature is more to do with the fact that she is the Goddess of Love and Beauty. It is implied by her handmaidens that she is difficult to fully please, due to her having so much experience in the matter.

Realm Name: Palace of the Goddess.
Realm Description: The Palace is a large ornate palace upon the Island of Creation that sits beyond the Great Chasm. There are two statues at the front door of the palace. Their faces are not visible, but they are possibly representative of the ancestors, in commemoration of their past visits to the goddess. Aside from being surrounded by forests, mists, and the sea, which harden its approach, there are dangerous traps.
Divine Weapon: Cestus
Description: The magical girdle (or cestus) of Philia was woven with the irrestistable powers of love and desire.
Sacred Animal: Dolphins

Have you read the rules?: Yes
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: N/a
Rp Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=379136

91562- Dont Remove, App finder
Last edited by Cuprum on Tue May 31, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue May 31, 2016 3:59 pm

God Application
NS Name: United Kingdoms of Danceria
God Name: Elberes (El-Bare-Ez) or Mivrea (Miv-ree-ah), also called the Songstress, the Patroness, the Listener, the Singer-under-Starlight
Domains: Starlght and the arts, associated with love and theater, yet she seems to spring up whenever singing or words in general are involved...much to the chagrin of other gods who will call her a "meddler"
Race of God: Surprisingly, Lifeborn
Apperance: You misspelled "appearance", but I won't judge you...
Personality: Jovial and witty, as well as an occasional flirt, she rather prefers the raucous company of mortals who sing despite their lives being so short rather than the begrudging gods. She is nearly silent around other gods and speaks so rarely that many call her "the Mute Minstrel". With a silent smile and listening ears, she weaves her way into the lives of mortals and gods like a seamstress weaves a piece of cloth, or a poet makes his verses...
Parent: Air and time

Realm Name: lol, we don't need no stinkin' realm, I walk all over the place The Wandering Gate
Realm Description: A comet will whisk the chosen mortal to her realm, which reminds one of an open air room by the sea. There the Songstress will soothe you and inspire you to do what is needed to continue the Work of Harmony
Divine Weapon: The Lute of Light
Description: Here's what it looks like, while one can argue that her enchanting voice in itself is a weapon, the Lute is the closest thing to a weapon. A pluck of it's string and a few verses later, and whoever listens to it falls under her command. However, this is not without weakness, no doubt there will be heroes who seek to challange her for one quest or another, and would fill their ears with beeswax (a la Odysseus from the Odyssey), or rarer still (and far more effective), is to preform a duet with her. If she deems you worthy (by way of duet), she will place upon you the power and burden of the Lute. Fret not, for the Songstress is not called this because she only plays the lute. Playing the lute will allow you to charm your way out of a situation only four times, or command an element four times (IE, a mountain to lift itself up, seas to part, the usual). Even without it or if you refuse the gift (politely, musicians out to be treated with respect as well, you know), you will have an affinity for words and music, be it in instruments, public speaking, or singing no matter how terrible you were before...However it is advised that you do not under any circumstances break the Lute. It is in reality no more durable than a regular lute, but upon breaking the Lute and seeing the Songstress frown, you have sealed your fate. Perhaps you will be cast out into the void between the stars, or be tossed from the ceiling of heaven onto the face of the earth or sea, or (if the God of the Afterlife is willing and has struck a deal with her) the souls of the damned whose sole relief was the sound of her voice decide to vent their rage upon you. To be punished by the damned is truly a fate none can comprehend...so do not think the Singer-Under-Starlight is by any means a fool...the power of music and words is greater than anyone can imagine...
Sacred Animal: the mockingbird, for the song it sings shall inspire others to succeed.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, and I consider the usual "thou shalt not god-mod" an oxymoron considering the nature of this RP, but I will curtail my power.
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: HECK NO! I lack the administrative skill/patience and good drawing stuff...
Rp Example: Is my Holders Series Creepypasta-esque post of descriptions of my deity not enough for you?! I kid, Merry Hanukkah

Obligatory Quotes below

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 4:02 pm

Just a few example apps for a nation and a species I want to add in.

Nation/Faction name: The Titan Tribes
Race(s): Titans, or Orcs with recent godly genes (Ex. are related to Gods besides the Forerunners)
Patron God(s): Varies from tribe to tribe, each of them have their own patron from which they are descended. Among the more prominent are the Dragonblade Tribe, descended from Marus, and the Cadmer Tribe, the eldest of the tribes, and the only one descended from a Highborn, Mea the Earthen.
Current Leader(s): High King Da'Re, of the Cadmer Tribe
Brief History: The Titans split off with their mortal counterparts, the Orcs, during the last of the Orc wars. Not inhibited byt the bloodlust from which the Orcs suffered, the Titans were much wiser an peaceful and saw the pointlessness of the Orcish ways. In particular, one clan of Titans, all descended from Mea and lead by Cadmer the Great, sailed east and landed on the yawning isles, a place untouched previously from any outside contact. They settled there, and while they kept up contact with the rest of the world through trade, they remained isolationist and never reavealed much to any non-demigod foreigners. Many more Titans arrived on the islands in later years, forming new tribes and villages, until the Cadmers could no longer rule undisputed. Now the tribes voted for one of their chiefs to become High King at the death of the previous, and keep peace that way. The Titans have achieved unity amongst themselves, and most live out their day peacefully as working class on the isles, besides the chiefs and the odd adventurer that emerges from the tribes.
Geographical area and key features: While the Titans have no true cities, they do have the large trading village of Eastfurt, which serves as their capitol. The Yawning Isles are largely flat, fertile plains, while lots of mineral rich veins remain below. A few small forests and lakes also exist, although this is in large part due to magical manipulation by outside forces. In particular there is Dere, a magical forest surrounding a mana spring, which is in fact a leak from the Archives into Farhiem itself.
Map Claim: The Yawning Isles
Other details: Went over most of this above.
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 4:03 pm

Danceria wrote:God Application
God Name: Elberes (El-Bare-Ez) or Mivrea (Miv-ree-ah), also called the Songstress, the Patroness, the Listener, the Singer-under-Starlight
Domains: Starlght and the arts, associated with love and theater, yet she seems to spring up whenever singing or words in general are involved...much to the chagrin of other gods who will call her a "meddler"
Personality: Jovial and witty, as well as an occasional flirt, she rather prefers the raucous company of mortals who sing despite their lives being so short rather than the begrudging gods. She is nearly silent around other gods and speaks so rarely that many call her "the Mute Minstrel". With a silent smile and listening ears, she weaves her way into the lives of mortals and gods like a seamstress weaves a piece of cloth, or a poet makes his verses...

Realm Name: lol, we don't need no stinkin' realm, I walk all over the place The Wandering Gate
Realm Description: A comet will whisk the chosen mortal to her realm, which reminds one of an open air room by the sea. There the Songstress will soothe you and inspire you to do what is needed to continue the Work of Harmony
Description: Here's what it looks like, while one can argue that her enchanting voice in itself is a weapon, the Lute is the closest thing to a weapon. A pluck of it's string and a few verses later, and whoever listens to it falls under her command. However, this is not without weakness, no doubt there will be heroes who seek to challange her for one quest or another, and would fill their ears with beeswax (a la Odysseus from the Odyssey), or rarer still (and far more effective), is to preform a duet with her. If she deems you worthy (by way of duet), she will place upon you the power and burden of the Lute. Fret not, for the Songstress is not called this because she only plays the lute. Playing the lute will allow you to charm your way out of a situation only four times, or command an element four times (IE, a mountain to lift itself up, seas to part, the usual). Even without it or if you refuse the gift (politely, musicians out to be treated with respect as well, you know), you will have an affinity for words and music, be it in instruments, public speaking, or singing no matter how terrible you were before...However it is advised that you do not under any circumstances break the Lute. It is in reality no more durable than a regular lute, but upon breaking the Lute and seeing the Songstress frown, you have sealed your fate. Perhaps you will be cast out into the void between the stars, or be tossed from the ceiling of heaven onto the face of the earth or sea, or (if the God of the Afterlife is willing and has struck a deal with her) the souls of the damned whose sole relief was the sound of her voice decide to vent their rage upon you. To be punished by the damned is truly a fate none can comprehend...so do not think the Singer-Under-Starlight is by any means a fool...the power of music and words is greater than anyone can imagine...
Sacred Animal: the mockingbird, for the song it sings shall inspire others to succeed.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, and I consider the usual "thou shalt not god-mod" an oxymoron considering the nature of this RP, but I will curtail my power.
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: HECK NO! I lack the administrative skill/patience and good drawing stuff...
Rp Example: Is my Holders Series Creepypasta-esque post of descriptions of my deity not enough for you?! I kid, Merry Hanukkah

Accepted!!! A fine app!

edit: Also just noticed on the map, there is already a place called the Dome of the Starry Lady, so that worked out! It's in Oracle lake on the southern continent
Last edited by Jorliefstreiken on Tue May 31, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 4:05 pm

Cuprum wrote:God Application
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/93/f5/b6/93f5b65e003e2aeb9961e8c7bce82076.jpg
Personality: She seems to have a very carefree, yet promiscuous outlook on life. In fact, the only thing she cares about is having sex in her thoughts. This promiscuous nature is more to do with the fact that she is the Goddess of Love and Beauty. It is implied by her handmaidens that she is difficult to fully please, due to her having so much experience in the matter.

Realm Description: The Palace is a large ornate palace upon the Island of Creation that sits beyond the Great Chasm. There are two statues at the front door of the palace. Their faces are not visible, but they are possibly representative of the ancestors, in commemoration of their past visits to the goddess. Aside from being surrounded by forests, mists, and the sea, which harden its approach, there are dangerous traps.
Description: The magical girdle (or cestus) of Philia was woven with the irrestistable powers of love and desire.

Accepted as well, however I do have to ask you to add a NSFW next to that picture or replace it with less open boobs. Not my rule, I don't want to provoke any mods from shutting us down by being over PG-13.
I KILLED MUFASA

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Tue May 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Cuprum wrote:God Application
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/93/f5/b6/93f5b65e003e2aeb9961e8c7bce82076.jpg

Accepted as well, however I do have to ask you to add a NSFW next to that picture or replace it with less open boobs. Not my rule, I don't want to provoke any mods from shutting us down by being over PG-13.

Sure.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue May 31, 2016 4:16 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Danceria wrote:God Application

Accepted!!! A fine app!

edit: Also just noticed on the map, there is already a place called the Dome of the Starry Lady, so that worked out! It's in Oracle lake on the southern continent

And coinkydink of coinkydinks, I'm making an Elven Species that is a hybrid between the Alvares and the Drosof! The Dome could be where like the main shrine is, but it's by no means the residence of Elberes
Obligatory Quotes below

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Tue May 31, 2016 4:35 pm

God Application
NS Name: New Antegria II
God Name: Garroth Ro'Meave
Domains: Politics and Military
Race of God: Lifeborn
Apperance: Image
Personality: Garroth is Feisty he wont take no shit from nobody He's hit-headed but nice
Parent: Fire
Realm Name: The Senate
Realm Description: The Senate is a Big building in a DC-Looking place where Garroth and his Council meet. Outside is a Forever-Lasting War Against 2 nations
Divine Weapon: Enchanted Minigun
Description: Its a Glowing Minigun that has Unlimited Ammo but has a 600 Second Cooldown time it only fires for 2 minutes and cools down
Sacred Animal: Donkey

Have you read the rules?: yes Siree prepare the Motherfucking battle Cattle
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: co-op
Rp Example:
Garroth Was Meeting With his Council "Whats the matter now!?"He Shouts"Jake Jubski has been killed"Says a councillor. "Then get me a New councillor!"He says"Or you'll feel the Wrath of My Minigun!"He Shouts as he aims his Minigun At the Councillor"Okay!,Okay! Just dont Kill Me"he says"Coward!,For that You will be Imprisoned then Executed,Get him Guards!"He says as the Guard takes the Counciller away"That's what will happen if you act like him So Hurry up and set up my Dimensional Gate,I need to get out of The Senate"He Says Leaving to the Dimensional Arch ad he goes through the gate

Last edited by New Antegria II on Tue May 31, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petrovsky News: 11/19/2017 - General Secretary Иван Петров announced that several agreements have been reached with Zitravgrad, including but not limited to, an Alliance | Petrovsky has applied to become a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky has re-applied to become a member of the International Exchange Student Program; 11/20/2017 - Petrovsky becomes a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky re-applies to become a member of the International Anti Terrorist Alliance

95% of people would cry if they saw JUSTIN BIEBER on a skyskraper about to jump. If you're the 5% that would be doing a happy dance, copy and paste this as your signature.

Full Member of the International Space Federation

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 4:44 pm

New Antegria II wrote:God Application
Apperance: (Image)
Personality: Garroth is Feisty he wont take no shit from nobody He's hit-headed but nice
Realm Description: The Senate is a Big building in a DC-Looking place where Garroth and his Council meet. Outside is a Forever-Lasting War Against 2 nations
Description: Its a Glowing Minigun that has Unlimited Ammo but has a 600 Second Cooldown time it only fires for 2 minutes and cools down

Rp Example:
Garroth Was Meeting With his Council "Whats the matter now!?"He Shouts"Jake Jubski has been killed"Says a councillor. "Then get me a New councillor!"He says"Or you'll feel the Wrath of My Minigun!"He Shouts as he aims his Minigun At the Councillor"Okay!,Okay! Just dont Kill Me"he says"Coward!,For that You will be Imprisoned then Executed,Get him Guards!"He says as the Guard takes the Counciller away"That's what will happen if you act like him So Hurry up and set up my Dimensional Gate,I need to get out of The Senate"He Says Leaving to the Dimensional Arch ad he goes through the gate

Right, So your gonna have to pick a different weapon there. Co-Op is already taken. You need to flesh out your realm, and fix your paragraph to have proper grammar. I would also like a bit more than that. Also not necissary but could you flesh out the personality as well?

Until that stuff is fixed, your app is DENIED!
I KILLED MUFASA

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 4:45 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
New Antegria II wrote:God Application
Apperance: (Image)

Rp Example:

Right, So your gonna have to pick a different weapon there. Co-Op is already taken. You need to flesh out your realm, and fix your paragraph to have proper grammar. I would also like a bit more than that. Also not necissary but could you flesh out the personality as well?

Until that stuff is fixed, your app is DENIED!

haha I was going to leave that one to you lol
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Gonna be getting up the species app soon! Also i will probably have the IC up tomorrow, depends on certain IRL factors.
I KILLED MUFASA

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 5:03 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:Gonna be getting up the species app soon! Also i will probably have the IC up tomorrow, depends on certain IRL factors.

You remember me, right?

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Tue May 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Species App

Species Name: Imperial Human
Average Apperance: Image
Charecteristics:
Average Adult Male:7''11
Average Female Adult: 6"11
Average Child male: 4"3
Average Child female: 3"3
Intelligence: 9/10
Population: 100 Million
Range:
Black Ice Wastes
Felstone Mountains
Fel Lands
Icewall Mountains
The Old Holds
Yawning islands
Court City
Glitterwood
Creator: Garroth Ro'Meave God of Politics and Military
History: (if they have one)
Petrovsky News: 11/19/2017 - General Secretary Иван Петров announced that several agreements have been reached with Zitravgrad, including but not limited to, an Alliance | Petrovsky has applied to become a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky has re-applied to become a member of the International Exchange Student Program; 11/20/2017 - Petrovsky becomes a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky re-applies to become a member of the International Anti Terrorist Alliance

95% of people would cry if they saw JUSTIN BIEBER on a skyskraper about to jump. If you're the 5% that would be doing a happy dance, copy and paste this as your signature.

Full Member of the International Space Federation

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 5:18 pm

New Antegria II wrote:Species App

Species Name: Imperial Human
Average Apperance: (Image)
Charecteristics:
Average Adult Male:7''11
Average Female Adult: 6"11
Average Child male: 4"3
Average Child female: 3"3
Intelligence: 9/10
Population: 100 Million
Range:
Black Ice Wastes
Felstone Mountains
Fel Lands
Icewall Mountains
The Old Holds
Yawning islands
Court City
Glitterwood
Creator: Garroth Ro'Meave God of Politics and Military
History: (if they have one)

STAY OUT OF THE GLITTERWOOD, AS GODDESS OF THE FORESTS I COMMAND IT. :p I am going to make a forest race, could be a source of conflict between our gods - the conflict between Imperial Humans and the Nycore (placeholder name.)
Last edited by Cresadine on Tue May 31, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Nation/Faction name: Eldarian Empire
Race(s): Elves
Patron God(s): Clique
Current Leader(s): Emperor Salitar and empress Arirana
Brief History: The Eldarians once roamed much of the black ice wastes for a period of several hundred years. But a century ago, Clique reached out to his first prophet which lead and gathered many of the Eldarians who now reside in the empire. Once they had reached the land, Clique choose his prophet's family to lead the nation in the mortal plane where he only wanted to oversee and ensure his people's survival. Though many have known Clique does come to the mortal plane on occasion. They tend to keep all non elves outside of the Empire, they believe themselves to be the superior race and tend to look down upon the other races. While there is a standing army, much of the army has a civilian life until they are called upon. So only a small army is around constantly to man the borders of the empire. There are guards, but they are hired from the town themselves and only answer to the Emperor when his laws are broken. The eldarians are united by several major things, Clique and their isolation from outside races. They tend to leave other along as long as they don't threaten the Empire or attempt to come in without permission.
Geographical area and key features: Northgard is on a small peninsula in the Icewall and Oud Bay. Most of the are is fertile plains great for farming. There are mountains to the north, but there are a few mines that run deep into the mountains supplying the empire with metals to supply their armies. Also in the capital city, there is a shrine to Clique and it is the place of where his presence could be felt the strongest and where any sacred artifacts of his are kept or anything the priests deem to be sacred. there is also a strong fishing and trading business in the south as there is the seas and makes it a prime spot for traders to come and sell their goods.
Map Claim: northgard
Other details: more to come possibly.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse