NATION

PASSWORD

Gods of Farhiem [OOC][GODS][Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 6:59 am

hey, do you want me to do stuff with the map?
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 7:02 am

If you want to mark out countries for all of the races. I'm still deciding whether or not to allow player made countries. I'm still making apps for custom races and demigods.
I KILLED MUFASA

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 7:28 am

Jorliefstreiken wrote:If you want to mark out countries for all of the races. I'm still deciding whether or not to allow player made countries. I'm still making apps for custom races and demigods.

I can make out the countries if you give me the details for them lol and damn haha I was looking forwards to making a country of Elves in the north near the ashen mountains or whatever they are called lol
[/floatright][floatleft]

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 7:29 am

New Roman Empire wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:If you want to mark out countries for all of the races. I'm still deciding whether or not to allow player made countries. I'm still making apps for custom races and demigods.

I can make out the countries if you give me the details for them lol and damn haha I was looking forwards to making a country of Elves in the north near the ashen mountains or whatever they are called lol

I'll get an app up for custom countries later then. I have a final in a few hours so I'll do it after that.
I KILLED MUFASA

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 am

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:I can make out the countries if you give me the details for them lol and damn haha I was looking forwards to making a country of Elves in the north near the ashen mountains or whatever they are called lol

I'll get an app up for custom countries later then. I have a final in a few hours so I'll do it after that.

haha good luck!
[/floatright][floatleft]

The Grand Republic of Hedgeland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hedgeland » Tue May 31, 2016 9:52 am

God Application
NS Name: The Grand Republic of Hedgeland
God Name: Shaman
Domains: Mysticism and Torment
Race of God: Newborn
Appearance: Mortal form, just without the sword Natural form
Personality: Mystical, spiritual, hostile, impulsive; Shaman feasts off of the souls that the mortal realm loses, it gives him his power, so as to do good or to do untold evil. Voice sample
Parent: Earth

Realm Name: Polterguai
Realm Description: A black void of emptiness, which houses the souls which separate mortals at death. One would assume there would be much noise in a place filled with so many beings, but alas, it is deathly quiet. Only the faint whispers of silence permeate throughout Polterguai.
Divine Weapon: Soulshriek
Description: A dream-catcher, once used to protect the living against the horrors of the unconscious mind, now corrupted by the forces of poltergeists and a house of any souls who had the misfortune of being caught inside. The souls inside can either be used as a weapon of mental and physical anguish and decay, or as a tool of healing to soothe and repair the body, mind and soul of its target. Its catching abilities allow it to read the thoughts of a victim for it to be relayed back to its user.
Sacred Animal: Bison

Have you read the rules?: Nope...
Aaaah, I'm just messing with you, yes.
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: No.
Rp Example: If you want more, go to the link in my signature.

91562- Dont Remove, App finder
Last edited by The Grand Republic of Hedgeland on Tue May 31, 2016 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love cold weather! Yaaay penguins!
My RP list has migrated! It now lives here!
Why does nobody like Brussels sprouts, they're delicious!

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 11:59 am

The Grand Republic of Hedgeland wrote:
God Application
Personality: Mystical, spiritual, hostile, impulsive; Shaman feasts off of the souls that the mortal realm loses, it gives him his power, so as to do good or to do untold evil. Voice sample

Realm Description: A black void of emptiness, which houses the souls which separate mortals at death. One would assume there would be much noise in a place filled with so many beings, but alas, it is deathly quiet. Only the faint whispers of silence permeate throughout Polterguai.
Description: A dream-catcher, once used to protect the living against the horrors of the unconscious mind, now corrupted by the forces of poltergeists and a house of any souls who had the misfortune of being caught inside. The souls inside can either be used as a weapon of mental and physical anguish and decay, or as a tool of healing to soothe and repair the body, mind and soul of its target. Its catching abilities allow it to read the thoughts of a victim for it to be relayed back to its user.

Accepted unless OP has anything against it
[/floatright][floatleft]

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hedgeland » Tue May 31, 2016 12:17 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
God Application

Accepted unless OP has anything against it

:D

Houyhnhnm Cities
Attaché

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Houyhnhnm Cities » Tue May 31, 2016 12:28 pm

God Application
NS Name:Houyhnhm cities
God Name:Taletes
Domains: Oceans, sea life
Race of God:newborn
Apperance:

He rarely appear as human, as he feels that such a lowly form is unworthy of him,, but when he must he take the form of an old fishrmen, whith a magnificent white beard and deep black eyes.
Personality: Taletes is a many layered god.On the surface he is kind and generous, ready to share the oceans' plentiness with everybody that shows him the proper respect. However his core his as dark as the abyssal dephts. When he is angered or he feels offended by someone he will destroy the offender as quckly and brutally as possible, only to retun calm immeadetly after as if nothing happened.Taletes is very protective of his doman and he takes any damage done to his kingdom or his subjects as a personal offense. He is not not an active god and usually is not the first to take action, but he can adapt quickly to any situations and, when he sets his mind on an objective he is relentless.
Parent:Dragur
Realm Name:Panthàlassa, the Endless Ocean
Realm Description:Panthàlassa is an endless ocean,brimming with life. It has no surface nor seabed, but there are stationary underwater islands, some as big as continents and air pockets, so every species that lives or has ever lived in the oceans of Farheim thrives here. Taletes himself travels constantly with his court across his realm in a luxurious palace, positioned on the back of a gigantic Whale Shark.
Divine Weapon:Leiomano
Description:
. It is not a subtle weapon but it getts the job done. Taletes uses it to unleash the whrath of the sea in his most destructive form, causing tsunamis that can drown thousands.
Sacred Animal: Shark

Have you read the rules?:yes
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?:No
Rp Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=379618 I just started it, tell me if it's ok or you want me to write in my god's perspective.

Last edited by Houyhnhnm Cities on Tue May 31, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Tagged
Returning to NS after a long break :p

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hedgeland » Tue May 31, 2016 12:47 pm

Vicavian Empire wrote:Tagged
Returning to NS after a long break :p

I have those from time to time.

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 12:49 pm

You can copy my old one if you want. I think you were in it.

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 12:58 pm

NS Name: Vicavian Empire
God Name: Ganel
Domains: Knowledge and Science
Race of God: Lifeborn
Appearance: http://img15.deviantart.net/db57/i/2011/250/8/4/schemes_of_the_scholar_by_capprotti-d496juj.jpg
Personality:
Parent: Air

Realm Name: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dc/99/f3/dc99f30035495b9786411d08106f5baa.jpg
Realm Description: The Great Library is a great hall filled
Divine Weapon:
Description:
Sacred Animal: Owl

Have you read the rules?: Yes
Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: No
Rp Example: You know me

WIP
Last edited by Vicavian Empire on Tue May 31, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cresadine
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 2:01 pm

Reserving forests and fresh water.
He forbead þa heortas swylce eac þa baras, swa swiðe he lufode þa headeor swilce he wære heora fæder

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hedgeland » Tue May 31, 2016 2:04 pm

Cresadine wrote:Reserving forests and fresh water.

Tasty. All of your trees will be perfect hidey-holes for my souls.
Last edited by The Grand Republic of Hedgeland on Tue May 31, 2016 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Cresadine wrote:Reserving forests and fresh water.

What god are you?
He forbead þa heortas swylce eac þa baras, swa swiðe he lufode þa headeor swilce he wære heora fæder

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hedgeland » Tue May 31, 2016 2:10 pm

Cresadine wrote:

What god are you?

Mysticism and torment.

God Application

Last edited by The Grand Republic of Hedgeland on Tue May 31, 2016 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 2:25 pm

Cresadine wrote:What god are you?

Mysticism and torment.

God Application

Hmmm. We will have to see.

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 2:33 pm

God Application
NS Name: Cresadine
God Name: Vannyne, Keeper of the Forests and the Rivers
Domains: Forests, Fresh Water (Rivers, Lakes, Marshes)
Appearance: Vannyne appears as a short, leafy, feminine humanoid but can take many forms. .Their most common forms are a massive oak tree, an owl, a decaying body (from a bog), a frog, an eel, a large fish and a faun.
Personality Vannyne is dutiful, prideful, stubborn, primordial, and mysterious. Vannyne is wise in an ancient and intuitive way and her wit is legendary. Vannyne is reserved, but very sensitive and compassionate. She is very quiet and can dance through the forests without every being noticed. She is somewhat naive when it comes to the outside world, preferring to remain within her woods - she finds it difficult to understand the ways of man and their gods. She is very fierce when it comes to defending her forests and rivers.
Parent: Earth and Water

Realm Name: The Organtree (A massive, ancient, magical tree which is the "root" of all the forests) it is found on an island in the middle of a deep and misty lake. It is impossible for humans to cross the lake that surrounds it.
Realm Description: The tree is hollow on the inside, but is kept alive by magic. It is always growing and its leaves are every colour of the rainbow. The island is not affected by the seasons and always warm. The trees massive roots extend in every direction and according to legend every tree has a connection to these roots. At the bottom of the tree is a deep pool of water, which according to legend says is the source of all the fresh water. Living within the tree is every manner of animal that inhabits the forest. Within the tree Vannyne grew the first Vali, the mysterious and macabre guardians of her forests.
Divine Weapon: Oakenheart Spear
Description: A long wooden spear carved from the heart of an oak. It is a living organism and constantly growing. It is unbreakable. The Spear was lost centuries ago but has the ability to control and manipulate plants and the waters.
Sacred Animal: Deer

Would you like to be map editor or a Co-op?: Co-Op, sure.
Rp Example: This

Last edited by Cresadine on Tue May 31, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 2:45 pm

Cresadine wrote:
God Application
Appearance: Vannyne appears as a short, leafy, feminine humanoid but can take many forms. .Their most common forms are a massive oak tree, an owl, a decaying body (from a bog), a frog, an eel, a large fish and a faun.
Personality Vannyne is dutiful, prideful, stubborn, primordial, mysterious and very wise. Vannyne is reserved, but very sensitive and compassionate. She is very quiet and can dance through the forests without every being noticed. She is somewhat naive when it comes to the outside world, preferring to remain within her woods - she finds it difficult to understand the ways of man and their gods. She is very fierce when it comes to defending her forests and rivers.

Realm Name: The Organtree (A massive, ancient, magical tree which is the "root" of all the forests) it is found on an island in the middle of a deep and misty lake. It is impossible for humans to cross the lake that surrounds it.
Realm Description: The tree is hollow on the inside, but is kept alive by magic. It is always growing and its leaves are every colour of the rainbow. The island is not affected by the seasons and always warm. The trees massive roots extend in every direction and according to legend every tree has a connection to these roots. At the bottom of the tree is a deep pool of water, which according to legend says is the source of all the fresh water. Living within the tree is every manner of animal that inhabits the forest. Within the tree Vannyne grows her Vali, the mysterious and macabre guardians of her forests.
Description: A long wooden spear carved from the heart of an oak. It is a living organism and constantly growing. It is unbreakable. The Spear was lost centuries ago but has the ability to control and manipulate plants and the waters.

Accepted, along with the oceans guy. I'm gonna start working on the other apps now, along with the IC.
I KILLED MUFASA

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hedgeland » Tue May 31, 2016 2:46 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Cresadine wrote:
God Application
Personality Vannyne is dutiful, prideful, stubborn, primordial, mysterious and very wise. Vannyne is reserved, but very sensitive and compassionate. She is very quiet and can dance through the forests without every being noticed. She is somewhat naive when it comes to the outside world, preferring to remain within her woods - she finds it difficult to understand the ways of man and their gods. She is very fierce when it comes to defending her forests and rivers.

Realm Description: The tree is hollow on the inside, but is kept alive by magic. It is always growing and its leaves are every colour of the rainbow. The island is not affected by the seasons and always warm. The trees massive roots extend in every direction and according to legend every tree has a connection to these roots. At the bottom of the tree is a deep pool of water, which according to legend says is the source of all the fresh water. Living within the tree is every manner of animal that inhabits the forest. Within the tree Vannyne grows her Vali, the mysterious and macabre guardians of her forests.

Accepted, along with the oceans guy. I'm gonna start working on the other apps now, along with the IC.

What about me?

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue May 31, 2016 2:49 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

What about me?

I didn't have anything against it, so like NRE said, accepted.
I KILLED MUFASA

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hedgeland » Tue May 31, 2016 2:49 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
What about me?

I didn't have anything against it, so like NRE said, accepted.

:)

Cresadine
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cresadine » Tue May 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Ok, what kind of relationship will Vannyne have with the other gods?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hedgeland » Tue May 31, 2016 2:55 pm

Cresadine wrote:Ok, what kind of relationship will Vannyne have with the other gods?

I feel like, because Vannyne and Shaman both share a parent (Earth), the relationship between the two could be a bit warm to start off with? What do you think?
Last edited by The Grand Republic of Hedgeland on Tue May 31, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse