NATION

PASSWORD

We Were Never Heroes (A Superhero RP) OOC / HIATUS

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Vacif wrote:Hey Bei, slight problem with your post, wouldn't people be running away from the crash cause, y'know, gun shots? I mean Hussar just took three to the chest, and brained a guy with a full power assault weapon.

The WIST94L is a pistol, not an automatic rifle. By the way, an assault weapon is very vague, that would be any weapon (gun, knife, baseball bat, etc.) used in the assault of a person. If you're talking about the rifle it's an automatic rifle. An assault rifle would be slag term for a military automatic rifle or again more precisely a rifle used to assault a person.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Vacif wrote:Hey Bei, slight problem with your post, wouldn't people be running away from the crash cause, y'know, gun shots? I mean Hussar just took three to the chest, and brained a guy with a full power assault weapon.

What are you talking about? Of course they're running away.
*quickly fixes the post*

All the lols.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:

The WIST94L is a pistol, not an automatic rifle. By the way, an assault weapon is very vague, that would be any weapon (gun, knife, baseball bat, etc.) used in the assault of a person. If you're talking about the rifle it's an automatic rifle. An assault rifle would be slag term for a military automatic rifle or again more precisely a rifle used to assault a person.

Whoa, TMI.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:14 pm

Deramen wrote:

Whoa, TMI.

^ This. Also, I was for some reason thinking of the assault rifle in your app.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Vacif wrote:
Deramen wrote:Whoa, TMI.

^ This. Also, I was for some reason thinking of the assault rifle in your app.

No problem, I'm just a proud gun owner who's been going insane lately listening to Clinton and every other uneducated Tom, Dick, and Harry call the AR-15 used in the latest terror attack a "military weapon" and "assault weapon" when they have no idea what the heck they're talking about. Felt like trying to educate others before I totally go off the deep end.

Anyway, back on topic, I'll get a post up soon.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Woo, we're actually getting somewhere in the RP!

Glaswegistan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Libertarian Police State

Postby Glaswegistan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Vacif wrote:^ This. Also, I was for some reason thinking of the assault rifle in your app.

No problem, I'm just a proud gun owner who's been going insane lately listening to Clinton and every other uneducated Tom, Dick, and Harry call the AR-15 used in the latest terror attack a "military weapon" and "assault weapon" when they have no idea what the heck they're talking about. Felt like trying to educate others before I totally go off the deep end.

Anyway, back on topic, I'll get a post up soon.

Molon labe, brother

[Waves his assault spoon vigorously]
21:46 Trans|Work Theres something wrong with every one of you.

No ideas are bad, but some are just stupid ~ Unknown

I quit ~ SsgtKirill

Glaswegistan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Libertarian Police State

Postby Glaswegistan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Also added a theme because I'm the worst kind of trash
21:46 Trans|Work Theres something wrong with every one of you.

No ideas are bad, but some are just stupid ~ Unknown

I quit ~ SsgtKirill

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:10 pm

I'll post tomorrow evening. Feel kinda exhausted today, but don't feel like you need to wait up for me. Just assume Zedekiah is following Blake around until she tells him stop or starts viciously murdering people.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:42 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:I'll post tomorrow evening. Feel kinda exhausted today, but don't feel like you need to wait up for me. Just assume Zedekiah is following Blake around until she tells him stop or starts viciously murdering people.

Can't wait to see his reaction to Blake's joke.

Ubaria
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Not sure what to have Lucio do right now, he fled the club and is too far away to give chase on foot, not that he would anyway because he just witnessed multiple murders and is probably more concerned about the police than Mike Cross. I'll sit out until the next mission comes around.
Yo, that's mad.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:04 pm

YAY! IC Progress! So how's Lucio going to get in contact with the Variants for the next mission? We go to him? I doubt he'd be coming to us.

Ubaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:09 pm

Vacif wrote:YAY! IC Progress! So how's Lucio going to get in contact with the Variants for the next mission? We go to him? I doubt he'd be coming to us.

I'm not sure, maybe the Benefactor could drop another E-mail or contact him by phone or something? Or he could just bump into them co-incidentally.
Yo, that's mad.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Ubaria wrote:
I'm not sure, maybe the Benefactor could drop another E-mail or contact him by phone or something? Or he could just bump into them co-incidentally.

Coming into the conversation late and don't know much about Lucio, but you could always have it so he got the first email and got cold feet showing up at first. Then comes later, or just happens upon some of the variants somewhere in the city.

Ubaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:16 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:
Ubaria wrote:

Coming into the conversation late and don't know much about Lucio, but you could always have it so he got the first email and got cold feet showing up at first. Then comes later, or just happens upon some of the variants somewhere in the city.

Thing is he did show up, and followed the group to the club and then fled soon afterwards because it turned into a gunbattle. He's also probably one of the only ones to not actually have used his powers yet.
Yo, that's mad.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:21 pm

Ubaria wrote:
Thing is he did show up, and followed the group to the club and then fled soon afterwards because it turned into a gunbattle. He's also probably one of the only ones to not actually have used his powers yet.

Was about to say I didn't use my power yet, but then realized in my first few posts I was using it quite a bit...just being subtle about it.

And if that is the situation for Lucio, not entirely sure. Maybe you didn't go too far, just went to a safe distance and can get back to them? If Lucio is the "good-guy" type or heroic type maybe he could realize he abandoned his "peers" and had a change of heart. Or you could possibly head to one of the other locations that are known by all, the warehouse or house of our target. Not entirely sure of the situation Lucio is in.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:35 pm

I have a passive, and an active ability. I haven't used my active ability (bullet time) yet, however my passive ability (Spider sense) has activated on its own volition.

Ubaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Ubaria wrote:

Was about to say I didn't use my power yet, but then realized in my first few posts I was using it quite a bit...just being subtle about it.

And if that is the situation for Lucio, not entirely sure. Maybe you didn't go too far, just went to a safe distance and can get back to them? If Lucio is the "good-guy" type or heroic type maybe he could realize he abandoned his "peers" and had a change of heart. Or you could possibly head to one of the other locations that are known by all, the warehouse or house of our target. Not entirely sure of the situation Lucio is in.

Well the car chase probably put a lot of distance between him and Mike Cross, and he's not going to be willing to chase them down anyhow. Plus the house i presume is quite a distance away. Fornow i'll just have Lucio retreat to his house, be paranoid about the police kicking down his door and then re-integrate him sometime later on.
Yo, that's mad.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Ubaria wrote:

Well the car chase probably put a lot of distance between him and Mike Cross, and he's not going to be willing to chase them down anyhow. Plus the house i presume is quite a distance away. Fornow i'll just have Lucio retreat to his house, be paranoid about the police kicking down his door and then re-integrate him sometime later on.

So are you going to make a post about that, or?

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Alright guys, I gont another post up.

Ubaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Vacif wrote:So are you going to make a post about that, or?

Maybe. Sometime in the next day or two.
Yo, that's mad.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:50 pm

Ubaria wrote:...

If anything I'll have the resident Tallow show up to visit him. Also, since the car chase situation resolved itself nicely enough, my original plan if it came to it was to have said Tallow intervene on the orders of the Benefactor, and given her ability she could have killed the car's engine easily enough by frying it's computer system. How it happened was good though.

Also, we broke 200 IC posts, that means a new champion for longest post and best post (101-200). If you saw a post you liked then let me know and we can vote.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:15 pm

- Longest Post? (101-200)
Shadowwell
Last edited by Beiarusia on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:39 am

I wonder how big of a filler post I could make just about biking back to the warehouse? If I make a super long post, does it count for the next longest post award, or the current one?

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:52 am

I think John was waiting outside also, but later returned to look for traces of The Benefactor.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse