NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi: Rebirth (OoC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 18, 2016 10:42 am

Russian people of america wrote:snip

ACCEPTED

Bycrest wrote:I'm not sure how to introduce my villain.

Introductions are always the hardest to do.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed May 18, 2016 10:53 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:

ACCEPTED

Bycrest wrote:I'm not sure how to introduce my villain.

Introductions are always the hardest to do.

Tell me about it.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Wed May 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Any chance anyone wants to be partnered with Zankuro and encounter one of the missing ninja?

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Acroticus wrote:Any chance anyone wants to be partnered with Zankuro and encounter one of the missing ninja?

He's from Kumogakura isn't he? What would his views be on the Sanshoo clan?
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Wed May 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Russian people of america wrote:
Acroticus wrote:Any chance anyone wants to be partnered with Zankuro and encounter one of the missing ninja?

He's from Kumogakura isn't he? What would his views be on the Sanshoo clan?

He is. I'm not sure he'd know about the Sanshoo (unless everyone knows about them for some reason). From the app, if Zankuro did know about the Sanshoo, he'd not be a fan; he'd consider them to have be like satan worshipers. But he'd still work with one if he were ordered to :p

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 12:53 pm

Name: Yuriko Sanshoo
Role: Antagonist, but will probably become a Protagonist in the future
Native Land/Village: Sanshoo estate, Kusagakure
Current Place of Residence: Sanshoo estate
Appearance:

Personality: She's more sensible than her comrades, and will take the time to properly assess the situation. She's an excellent tactician and is dangerous with bladed weapons. She lacks the same bloodlust as her comrades, but she isn't a pacifist either.
Biography: She was born to a Sanshoo mother and a normal father from Kusagakure. She had a happier life than her comrades as she was allowed to play and have fun until her sixth birthday. She entered training with very little ninjutsu, taijutsu or genjutsu skill. Before long she was taken under the wing of a famous Sanshoo swordman, who trained her. From him she learned how to use her sword, and even proved to have skill with it. Nothing else notable has happened in her life so far, except her joining team five.
Motivations: Her main motivation is to stay alive and serving her clan well. She is also driven to make her parents proud of her, as they supported her in her swordsmanship training.
Strengths:
-Mid-Close Range
-Bladed weapons
Weaknesses:
-Overly cautious, can lead to missed opportunity's.
-Not proficient with Genjutsu, Ninjutsu or Taijutsu
Specialty Jutsu(s): NA
Kekkei Genkai: Sanshoo Blood Manipulation (Though she has no way to utilize it)
Writing Sample: Signature.
Last edited by Russian people of america on Wed May 18, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Acroticus wrote:
Russian people of america wrote:He's from Kumogakura isn't he? What would his views be on the Sanshoo clan?

He is. I'm not sure he'd know about the Sanshoo (unless everyone knows about them for some reason). From the app, if Zankuro did know about the Sanshoo, he'd not be a fan; he'd consider them to have be like satan worshipers. But he'd still work with one if he were ordered to :p

Eh, i didn't make it very clear but their a prominent clan in the village, like the Hyuga or Uchiha's in Konoha.

Team five could help you (if that last character is accepted). It would make sense since they are aligned with the same village, more or less.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed May 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Maris could help, he's in Konoha right now and it would be the perfect time for him to test out his puppet armor in battle.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Wed May 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Acroticus wrote:

Eh, i didn't make it very clear but their a prominent clan in the village, like the Hyuga or Uchiha's in Konoha.

Team five could help you (if that last character is accepted). It would make sense since they are aligned with the same village, more or less.

That would be odd, since they're Genin: aren't they preparing for the Chinin Exams?

Bycrest wrote:

Maris could help, he's in Konoha right now and it would be the perfect time for him to test out his puppet armor in battle.

I like this idea! But is Maris part of the task force? if not, we will have to come up with a way for them to meet. Maybe Zankuro finds one of the missing ninja, the battle begins, and Maris saves him?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed May 18, 2016 1:02 pm

That could be an idea to form an encounter between Yoshiro and the Sanshoo.

Russian I will tg you something in a bit.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 1:03 pm

Acroticus wrote:
Russian people of america wrote:Eh, i didn't make it very clear but their a prominent clan in the village, like the Hyuga or Uchiha's in Konoha.

That would be odd, since they're Genin: aren't they preparing for the Chinin Exams?

Bycrest wrote:Maris could help, he's in Konoha right now and it would be the perfect time for him to test out his puppet armor in battle.

I like this idea! But is Maris part of the task force? if not, we will have to come up with a way for them to meet. Maybe Zankuro finds one of the missing ninja, the battle begins, and Maris saves him?

The clan is extreme, this would be considered training to them. Besides 2 of the 3 members have skills equivalent to Chunin. I do see your point though.

When will the Chunin Exams take place IC?
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 1:03 pm

Shadowwell wrote:That could be an idea to form an encounter between Yoshiro and the Sanshoo.

Russian I will tg you something in a bit.

Sure thing.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed May 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Acroticus wrote:
Russian people of america wrote:Eh, i didn't make it very clear but their a prominent clan in the village, like the Hyuga or Uchiha's in Konoha.

Bycrest wrote:Maris could help, he's in Konoha right now and it would be the perfect time for him to test out his puppet armor in battle.

Maris is not part of the task force but he is technically classified as a missing-nin. If you don't know what the target looks like you could mistake it for Maris, they fight for a bit until the misunderstanding is cleared up and then go after the real target.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Wed May 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

Maris is not part of the task force but he is technically classified as a missing-nin. If you don't know what the target looks like you could mistake it for Maris, they fight for a bit until the misunderstanding is cleared up and then go after the real target.

I see.... I like that idea too! I'm up for it!

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed May 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Acroticus wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Maris is not part of the task force but he is technically classified as a missing-nin. If you don't know what the target looks like you could mistake it for Maris, they fight for a bit until the misunderstanding is cleared up and then go after the real target.

I had Maris approaching the village if you want to intercept him.

RP Sample

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 18, 2016 1:55 pm

ACCEPTED
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 2:52 pm

When will the Chunin Exams take place IC?
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed May 18, 2016 2:55 pm

Russian people of america wrote:When will the Chunin Exams take place IC?

One of Paladin's characters is currently prepping for it, so I'm assuming it would be soon.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 18, 2016 3:18 pm

It's currently the early morning of it.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Oh? Where should i direct team five then?
Last edited by Russian people of america on Wed May 18, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed May 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Oh? Where should i direct team five then?

I would say for now, just have them arrive in Konoha (I think taht is where they are held at this time.) You can do more later once Paladins gets back on.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Russian people of america wrote:Oh? Where should i direct team five then?

I would say for now, just have them arrive in Konoha (I think taht is where they are held at this time.) You can do more later once Paladins gets back on.

Alright i'll work on a post now, i'll make sure to include the very beginning of that sub plot we spoke about Shadow.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Team Five's post is up, i'll be editing in our sub-plot in a minute Shadow.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Wed May 18, 2016 7:36 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

I had Maris approaching the village if you want to intercept him.

Alright I set it up! Please let me know if you think I should change anything! It'd be helpful if Maris was combative...

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu May 19, 2016 2:50 am

Russian, Who is the blonde shinobi you bumped into?

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse