NATION

PASSWORD

Infection: The Reboot (OOC/signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should happen next?

Poll ended at Mon May 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Gang warfare. LOTS of gang warfare.
38%
A timeskip.
No votes
Everyone gets together in one big gang of survivors.
50%
Johnathan stops being a douche and begins to act more human.
13%
Other (explain below).
No votes

Total votes : 8

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun May 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Barikistan wrote:I'll add soon I've gotta go offline right now.

Kk
The Peoples East Africa wrote:
Sanabel wrote:All hail the king.

Add yourself, France, and Hansa to roster pls on SoS. I'm too tired and I'm on mobile arm, and I'm going to forget.

Heil indeed.

Yes master.

Good concubine. You're my best geisha for this reason you know.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Sun May 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Barikistan wrote:I'll add soon I've gotta go offline right now.

Kk
The Peoples East Africa wrote:Heil indeed.

Yes master.

Good concubine. You're my best geisha for this reason you know.

I live to serve the good Greeky, and thus by extension, you.

The Great Devourer of All
Minister

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Corrian wrote:
Corrian wrote:I might join this, since I've been kind of craving for a survival RP of sorts since I finished season 6 of The Walking Dead. Probably will add my typical survival RP character.

How long into the RP will it start, and for that matter, is it fine if I have people going crazy and taking advantage of the awful world be a big part of my characters start of the decline of her mental stability in this world? Because what really makes her start slowly degrading into a brutal character is losing her family to people.

Reposting since I think it got missed.

The RP starts on December 24th, 2017. Check the timeline (third post on the first page) for reference.

To everyone: All apps are accepted, and I think the roster is fully updated. Tell me if I've missed anybody.

Also, San, would you like to be Co-OP? You did a pretty good job last time.
Last edited by The Great Devourer of All on Sun May 08, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by the Devourer 9.98 billion years ago

Pro: Jellyfish

Anti: Heretics

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Barikistan
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Barikistan wrote:Character name: Felix Cosantine

Personality: He's a quiet guy who prefers to do before asking questions. He has a good sense of humour but isn't really one to show it openly. He is known to value intellect over physical strength as well and is quite a patriotic person.

Appearance (picture or adequate description):(Image)

Any previous combat or survival experience?: He has had quite a bit as he was a member of the Australian SASR. Among the best trained troops in the world.

Weapons at start of RP: Machete and shotgun.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=377265
Extra notes: He's Australian and doesn't like showing his true face.

Forget the gun in the image I just liked this guys design.
Last edited by Barikistan on Sun May 08, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is going to end and 90 percent of people wil perish. Copy and past this if your the 1 percent that will ride your car though the waste lands.

a zombie invasion 96% of people would turn, copy and paste this into your sig if your one of the 1% that would look for a twinkie.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun May 08, 2016 3:35 pm

The Great Devourer of All wrote:
Corrian wrote:Reposting since I think it got missed.

The RP starts on December 24th, 2017. Check the timeline (third post on the first page) for reference.

To everyone: All apps are accepted, and I think the roster is fully updated. Tell me if I've missed anybody.

Also, San, would you like to be Co-OP? You did a pretty good job last time.

Sure.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 3:38 pm

Please accept me I love zombie RPs.
The world is going to end and 90 percent of people wil perish. Copy and past this if your the 1 percent that will ride your car though the waste lands.

a zombie invasion 96% of people would turn, copy and paste this into your sig if your one of the 1% that would look for a twinkie.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Barikistan wrote:Please accept me I love zombie RPs.

Accepted and added.

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Thank you.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 3:43 pm

So how's Australia doing in this.
Last edited by Barikistan on Sun May 08, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 3:44 pm

C'mon, let's get some IC activity!

Keep in mind that by no means do you have to match the opening post in length. Most, if not all, of my posts will probably end up being shorter than that.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun May 08, 2016 3:45 pm

The Great Devourer of All wrote:C'mon, let's get some IC activity!

Keep in mind that by no means do you have to match the opening post in length. Most, if not all, of my posts will probably end up being shorter than that.

I will, I just don't have time to post rn xD
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Will post soon.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
The Great Devourer of All wrote:C'mon, let's get some IC activity!

I will, I just don't have time to post rn xD

I understand.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 4:03 pm

For RP reason are there any countries doing well.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Barikistan wrote:For RP reason are there any countries doing well.

Pretty much no. Israel's doing okay, but it's probably going to be obliterated in a four-way nuclear war once the Iranian-Pakistani refugee crisis really starts to piss off Iran. The Caspian states are fine for now, but hordes of zombies from Europe might wander down soon. Russia, the EU, India, China, Australia, New Zealand, several countries in sub-Saharan Africa, and the US are all completely screwed. Everyone else is headed that way.

As I said, pretty much no.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Made a post.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 4:17 pm

It isn't huge but its just a start off thing to get me set in the RP.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Barikistan wrote:It isn't huge but its just a start off thing to get me set in the RP.

Felix has no way of knowing that Johnathan is looking for someone, so I suggest you remove that bit from your post.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 5:05 pm

The Great Devourer of All wrote:
Barikistan wrote:It isn't huge but its just a start off thing to get me set in the RP.

Felix has no way of knowing that Johnathan is looking for someone, so I suggest you remove that bit from your post.

Ok will in a sec.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Fixed

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Barikistan wrote:Fixed

Thanks.

Meritocratic Conglomerate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic Conglomerate » Sun May 08, 2016 5:34 pm

What exactly is the government's response plan? I'm assuming the police and state troopers have already been mobilized. I'd the imagine the cops having been long since armed in a sort of "Stop them before they spiral out of control, fast" way with rifles, or something stronger then a pistol. If nothing more the. To better equip them against all the people who probably bought guns as a reaction to the infection.

Also, are we calling them zombies. Or do you have a special name that you'd rather we use, like "Walkers" or "Infected"
Last edited by Meritocratic Conglomerate on Sun May 08, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have a huge army"
"Why would anyone need a huge army?"
"To secure resources to fund my huge army"
~ Blank~
~Blank~
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC−5:00)
"I know you don't," Yang cooed, "and that's what makes you so special." Too many friendships torn asunder by emotions, by anger and jealousy. The world should have rejoiced at the mere sight of her beautiful sister, yet life was never that generous. The cruel prospered, the kind went unthanked.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Sun May 08, 2016 5:45 pm

I think we should call them infected.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Meritocratic Conglomerate wrote:What exactly is the government's response plan? I'm assuming the police and state troopers have already been mobilized. I'd the imagine the cops having been long since armed in a sort of "Stop them before they spiral out of control, fast" way with rifles, or something stronger then a pistol. If nothing more the. To better equip them against all the people who probably bought guns as a reaction to the infection.

Also, are we calling them zombies. Or do you have a special name that you'd rather we use, like "Walkers" or "Infected"

Call them whatever you want IC'ly, but I think I'll mostly refer to them as Infected.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun May 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Am I allowed to have a character with questionable sanity?
Times are looking grim these days~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse