NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Sage

"If I agree to become a student at this accursed place, will you still keep your word? You agreed to play my game, so I expect a man like yourself to at least embrace honesty... I also expect you to not use your authority to weasel your way out of your punishment," she replied to Ruta, becoming slightly agitated from what they had forced her into. "I assume thet you would also want me to stay away from the other students... If I were to, I don't know, wander into another room within a dormitory, well, maybe we shouldn't talk of what may happen if I were not to stay with you." After she finished speaking, her smirk had returned. She really did have no desire to harm any of the students, but she was going to use that little fear of theirs to get what she wanted.

Antonius Ruta

"Well, you always could try to harm your fellow students...But I'm afraid that would probably end with an emaciated Sage lying dead in that room's floor from suffocation. And I don't think we'd want that, would we?" Ruta asked calmly, the threat slipping calmly off his tongue. Normally, he would fight fairly against Dark and Black Mages, but against demons he had no such code of honor. Now that she said such a thing, Ruta would need to keep an even closer eye on her. His warning would stand, and her cute little façade would not save her if she did anything stupid.

Xeng He
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeng He » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Ninja sat down and panted up at her happily. "Woof, woof!" his tail wagged back and forth. He was happy that he made a new human friend, and this girl seemed pretty nice to him. He wondered if she would have any food on her...

"There you go. Who's a good boy?" She said, giving him a nice ruffle on the head to show appreciation. She quickly moved to stroke his back, as well (she'd heard somewhere that this actually calmed them more), and smiled. After a few moments of patting, though, she looked around, trying to gauge how much time she had by any nearby clocks, and saw she was running late, so she said to the dog.

"I will see you later." And began to walk off.
Blazedtown wrote:[an ism is] A term used by people who won't admit their true beliefs, or don't have any.
[spoiler=Quotes]
Galloism: ...social media is basically cancer. I’d like to reiterate that social media is bringing the downfall of society in a lot of ways.
I'm Not Telling You It's Going to Be Easy, I'm Telling You It's Going to be Worth It.
Oh my god this comic

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Saleon wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Lucas Mourning (Lance)

"Sir?" he asked, blinking a few times. He hadn't expected another girl his age to address him in such a fashion. Maybe she came from a wealthy family... Or perhaps something more. "Well, that's a new one... Especially coming from another student," he continued, flashing her a smile. The girl wore the green robes of a Venta student, and was actually pretty cute. Before he put any more thought into her appearance, he remembered what had happened earlier that day.

So, she wants someone to show her around because she's new... I have only been here for a few days, so I don't know my way around as well as I should. I guess I should give it shot, anyway.

"I'd be happy to show you around, but don't be upset if we got lost. I don't exactly know my way around here either..."
"Well, that's a new one... Especially coming from another student," he continued, flashing her a smile.

Idza got flustered when she realized that he wasn't a teacher. She hadn't actually stated that he was a teacher, but she certainly did act like he was a teacher, for a second. She twerked her head off to the side, holding in the shame in her eyes. She noticed he had an annoyingly posh smile that made her even more embarrassed. Her eyes moved closer to him, but they never stopped from avoiding him.

"I'd be happy to show you around, but don't be upset if we got lost. I don't exactly know my way around here either..." he stated.

"A-a-ah," she shyly forced out of her, "well, I am sure you can still help. Maybe it can be a bit of an 'adventure' for the both of us. Either way, it'll be helpful." She would've asked somebody else if she knew he was still new, but since she already asked, she had a stubbornness that told her not to brush him off. For that reason, she felt it would be better to follow him.

Lucas Mourning (Lance)

And she's embarrassed... Great.

"Glad to hear that," he replied, smiling once more. Honestly, he was glad that she wasn't deterred by his white hair and scarlet eyes. His hair had once been black and his eyes blue, but selling your soul to a demon can have many side effects. That was simply one of them, and it wasn't even the worst. "What would you like for me to show you first? Oh, and my name... You can call me Lance."

Even if most of them don't know my family, it would be best if I were to continue using my nickname. After all, it wouldn't take much to discover my family history...
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:25 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

"If I agree to become a student at this accursed place, will you still keep your word? You agreed to play my game, so I expect a man like yourself to at least embrace honesty... I also expect you to not use your authority to weasel your way out of your punishment," she replied to Ruta, becoming slightly agitated from what they had forced her into. "I assume thet you would also want me to stay away from the other students... If I were to, I don't know, wander into another room within a dormitory, well, maybe we shouldn't talk of what may happen if I were not to stay with you." After she finished speaking, her smirk had returned. She really did have no desire to harm any of the students, but she was going to use that little fear of theirs to get what she wanted.

Antonius Ruta

"Well, you always could try to harm your fellow students...But I'm afraid that would probably end with an emaciated Sage lying dead in that room's floor from suffocation. And I don't think we'd want that, would we?" Ruta asked calmly, the threat slipping calmly off his tongue. Normally, he would fight fairly against Dark and Black Mages, but against demons he had no such code of honor. Now that she said such a thing, Ruta would need to keep an even closer eye on her. His warning would stand, and her cute little façade would not save her if she did anything stupid.

Sage

In response to his question, she simply flicked his nose once more. "Now, now... You wouldn't kill one of your students, would you? I'll be good, as long as you keep our agreement. Besides, it wouldn't be that easy to kill me. I'm not one of those pathetic weaklings that you have faced before," she said, smirking. "While I may not be a daughter of Lucifer, I can at least say that I have beaten one in battle... So, it would be best if you didn't resist, then neither of us would have to be hurt..."
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Antonius Ruta

Sage

In response to his question, she simply flicked his nose once more. "Now, now... You wouldn't kill one of your students, would you? I'll be good, as long as you keep our agreement. Besides, it wouldn't be that easy to kill me. I'm not one of those pathetic weaklings that you have faced before," she said, smirking. "While I may not be a daughter of Lucifer, I can at least say that I have beaten one in battle... So, it would be best if you didn't resist, then neither of us would have to be hurt..."

"...How about we play a game, Sage? I'm sure you wouldn't mind another one," Rabbit answered, walking in front of Ruta, in order to speak to Sage. "...Considering you would have to be Sorted anyway, if you are to join the Academy, and you are so willing to pick fights...Perhaps we should test your skills and see just what you are capable of. If I win, you have to abide by all of the Academy's rules, or else both Professor Ruta and I will have full jurisdiction over your fate. If you win, you must still join, but I will be the one who has jurisdiction over your fate. Do you accept?" they inquired, calmly.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:34 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"...How about we play a game, Sage? I'm sure you wouldn't mind another one," Rabbit answered, walking in front of Ruta, in order to speak to Sage. "...Considering you would have to be Sorted anyway, if you are to join the Academy, and you are so willing to pick fights...Perhaps we should test your skills and see just what you are capable of. If I win, you have to abide by all of the Academy's rules, or else both Professor Ruta and I will have full jurisdiction over your fate. If you win, you must still join, but I will be the one who has jurisdiction over your fate. Do you accept?" they inquired, calmly.

Sage

She narrowed her eyes at the Professor, trying to decide if she should trust them. "Even if I win or lose, Ruta will not escape his punishment. Understand?" she asked, watching them carefully. She had seen the flame in their palm as she left the room that they had cornered her in. No human would challenge a demon like her to such a game if they didn't have some sort of trump card... An ability that she wouldn't be able to counteract.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Saldinado wrote:"Well hello Virgo. Nice to meet you; the name is Shaun." He was now starting to gradually become more relaxed around him. Once he said that he was his friend, he lit up inside. But only dimly, as they have just met and still wanted to make sure. "May I say, I like your name." When he said that, he was sincere and honest about it. The name was something that was unique and kinda cool to him, and that was what made him like it.

"Now may I ask where are you staying? Maybe we can get you situated and comfortable in a room before we go off on the school, no?" After that, he stifled a yawn. The boy was still tired from waking up and his body was still in sleep mode."Apologies. I'm still a little tired."

Virgo Alashni

"Thank you, Shaun...Not many people say that, nowadays." Virgo said, giving Shaun a faint smile when his name was complimented. If he didn't know any better, he'd have thought that Shaun was taking a liking to him. But, Virgo wasn't here to make friends...No, what he was here for was much more important. This was merely a necessary process that he would need to go through, get to know the students, the island, and use that intelligence to carry out his goal.

"I was Sorted into Solum just this morning. Perhaps I can 'settle in', so to speak." Virgo remarked with a small chuckle. He could easily see that Shaun was fatigued, but he decided not to comment on it, for fear of sounding rude.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Sage

She narrowed her eyes at the Professor, trying to decide if she should trust them. "Even if I win or lose, Ruta will not escape his punishment. Understand?" she asked, watching them carefully. She had seen the flame in their palm as she left the room that they had cornered her in. No human would challenge a demon like her to such a game if they didn't have some sort of trump card... An ability that she wouldn't be able to counteract.

"That will be dealt with later. Do you accept the challenge or no, dear? If you do not accept, you cannot stay here. Which would mean you would probably attack Ruta anyway. Which would mean you would fight me anyway. Thus, you may as well, hm?" they explained, tilting their head slightly, as they repeated themselves and waited for her answer. Sage's overconfidence would prove to be the death of her, if she was not careful.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"That will be dealt with later. Do you accept the challenge or no, dear? If you do not accept, you cannot stay here. Which would mean you would probably attack Ruta anyway. Which would mean you would fight me anyway. Thus, you may as well, hm?" they explained, tilting their head slightly, as they repeated themselves and waited for her answer. Sage's overconfidence would prove to be the death of her, if she was not careful.

She crossed her arms and glared at them. "Filthy liars... First you, then the Professor. I don't even know if I should trust you due to your dishonesty that you have displayed not that long ago. I will not accept your challenge until you can assure me that he will keep his word. Otherwise, I may have to show you what happens when I'm enraged... Trust me. That is a side of me that neither of us will like."
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Luminesa wrote:

She crossed her arms and glared at them. "Filthy liars... First you, then the Professor. I don't even know if I should trust you due to your dishonesty that you have displayed not that long ago. I will not accept your challenge until you can assure me that he will keep his word. Otherwise, I may have to show you what happens when I'm enraged... Trust me. That is a side of me that neither of us will like."

"I do not know if I should trust you, yet I am allowing you a chance to seek solace here. Is that not too much? Or should I kill you where you stand? I am fully capable of doing so, should the need arise," Rabbit answered, quietly. However, they turned and faced Ruta for just a second, as he watched from behind them. "But yes. Professor Ruta shall keep his word. I shall keep him to it, if it means you accept the challenge." They turned to Ruta for only a moment, as though to advise them to hold to the promise. They then turned back to Sage and asked, "...Well?"
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:She crossed her arms and glared at them. "Filthy liars... First you, then the Professor. I don't even know if I should trust you due to your dishonesty that you have displayed not that long ago. I will not accept your challenge until you can assure me that he will keep his word. Otherwise, I may have to show you what happens when I'm enraged... Trust me. That is a side of me that neither of us will like."

"I do not know if I should trust you, yet I am allowing you a chance to seek solace here. Is that not too much? Or should I kill you where you stand? I am fully capable of doing so, should the need arise," Rabbit answered, quietly. However, they turned and faced Ruta for just a second, as he watched from behind them. "But yes. Professor Ruta shall keep his word. I shall keep him to it, if it means you accept the challenge." They turned to Ruta for only a moment, as though to advise them to hold to the promise. They then turned back to Sage and asked, "...Well?"

Sage

The girl smiled and nodded. The demonic dagger that she held earlier appeared in her hand as she took a fighting stance. Instead of changing to her demon form, however, she simply remained as a human. This would give her a great disadvantage... "I accept your challenge, Rabbit. Just, please, don't let this be a dull game," she answered them.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

New Communist and Socialist Unions
Senator

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Communist and Socialist Unions » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Alain was once again fooling around inside the school. As he walked the hallways of the excellent school to his standards, he encountered in a corner of a hallway, surprise surprise, Amanda, again, the what, fifth encounter this day? He rapidly moved his suddenly clenched fists around in a punching manner, screaming and swearing "Pee Gardener!". This was his zenith at fooling around, congratulations fool, congratulations. "Oh, it is just you Iron Gripper." I said nonchalantly at her, "What should we Mountain Dew now?", "Want to hear a joke about tomatoes?" I said, with a massive grin... "Kekeekekekeke, this is going to be priceless." I thought wickedly.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Dead, yet dreaming, Cthulhu waits in his palace in R'lyeh.

Your handy R'lyethian translator
Probably my best post...
I am an Arthur dude... With GIGA PUDDI!!!!! AWOOGA MATE-O! I Dun use NS stats.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Xeng He wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Ninja sat down and panted up at her happily. "Woof, woof!" his tail wagged back and forth. He was happy that he made a new human friend, and this girl seemed pretty nice to him. He wondered if she would have any food on her...

"There you go. Who's a good boy?" She said, giving him a nice ruffle on the head to show appreciation. She quickly moved to stroke his back, as well (she'd heard somewhere that this actually calmed them more), and smiled. After a few moments of patting, though, she looked around, trying to gauge how much time she had by any nearby clocks, and saw she was running late, so she said to the dog.

"I will see you later." And began to walk off.

Ninja nodded and walked off. He saw Rabbit and Sage talking in one spot. Hey, that's the guy who caused the earthquake
Ninja trotted over to the two and panted, wagging his tail. "Woof! Woof woof!"
He didn't have a clue of what was going to happen.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Sage

The girl smiled and nodded. The demonic dagger that she held earlier appeared in her hand as she took a fighting stance. Instead of changing to her demon form, however, she simply remained as a human. This would give her a great disadvantage... "I accept your challenge, Rabbit. Just, please, don't let this be a dull game," she answered them.

"Good! I believe, however, this would good much better if we went outdoors. After all, this hallway is rather narrow, and I do not want to damage the dorms," Rabbit replied, satisfied with her answer. "Anyway, I can assure you this much, that I am anything but a dull opponent," they warned her. Sage might be a difficult opponent, but Rabbit was not afraid of her.
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"Good! I believe, however, this would good much better if we went outdoors. After all, this hallway is rather narrow, and I do not want to damage the dorms," Rabbit replied, satisfied with her answer. "Anyway, I can assure you this much, that I am anything but a dull opponent," they warned her. Sage might be a difficult opponent, but Rabbit was not afraid of her.

Sage

This creature accused me of having a blood lust, now they are forcing me into a fight. Ugh. Can they not contradict themselves?

She nodded once more, walking towards the teacher. She had promised him not to randomly attack the students, but refused to promise not to harm them. She refused because there are times that it would be necessary. What if one of them were to attack her? She wouldn't have been able to defend herself if she made such a promise. Then, in Ruta's class, it is part of his lessons. In order to participate in magical combat, one needs to be able to fight.

Alas, Rabbit had taken her refusal negatively. Must have been because she is a demon... She truly had no intention of harming anyone there, because Earth was going to have to become her new home. This school was the only place that she could go. If she were to leave, she would most likely be hunted, refused shelter, and abused by hateful humans. If she were to do harm any of them, she would become a target of all of them. Sadly, Rabbit still saw her for a ruthless monster, and an idiot.

That is why she agreed to his fight. Not because of her pride. But, because of fear.

She wouldn't forgive them for their treatment anytime soon.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Sage

This creature accused me of having a blood lust, now they are forcing me into a fight. Ugh. Can they not contradict themselves?

She nodded once more, walking towards the teacher. She had promised him not to randomly attack the students, but refused to promise not to harm them. She refused because there are times that it would be necessary. What if one of them were to attack her? She wouldn't have been able to defend herself if she made such a promise. Then, in Ruta's class, it is part of his lessons. In order to participate in magical combat, one needs to be able to fight.

Alas, Rabbit had taken her refusal negatively. Must have been because she is a demon... She truly had no intention of harming anyone there, because Earth was going to have to become her new home. This school was the only place that she could go. If she were to leave, she would most likely be hunted, refused shelter, and abused by hateful humans. If she were to do harm any of them, she would become a target of all of them. Sadly, Rabbit still saw her for a ruthless monster, and an idiot.

That is why she agreed to his fight. Not because of her pride. But, because of fear.

Rabbit stood opposite of her, right outside the main building. Kishi and Matthew had fought here just a couple of days ago. Now it was their turn. They were not certain of Sage's intentions, and thus sought to win, so that they would be able to keep a closer eye on her. They also wanted to protect Inari, who Sage had threatened, because they were uncertain as to whether or not she would actually keep away from her. She already disliked both Ruta and Rabbit, so it was entirely possible that she would just ignore them, if she could find a way around the agreement.

"Ready?" Rabbit asked calmly, as they stood and waited for her to make the first move.
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Rabbit stood opposite of her, right outside the main building. Kishi and Matthew had fought here just a couple of days ago. Now it was their turn. They were not certain of Sage's intentions, and thus sought to win, so that they would be able to keep a closer eye on her. They also wanted to protect Inari, who Sage had threatened, because they were uncertain as to whether or not she would actually keep away from her. She already disliked both Ruta and Rabbit, so it was entirely possible that she would just ignore them, if she could find a way around the agreement.

"Ready?" Rabbit asked calmly, as they stood and waited for her to make the first move.

Sage

She rolled her eyes and loosened her grip around her dagger. "As ready as I'll ever be," she answered, waiting for them to move. The girl really didn't want to fight. If she proved to be too much, the teacher wouldn't survive. But, if it was a must, she was willing to do as they wanted. "I'll wait for you to make the first move."
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Sage

She rolled her eyes and loosened her grip around her dagger. "As ready as I'll ever be," she answered, waiting for them to move. The girl really didn't want to fight. If she proved to be too much, the teacher wouldn't survive. But, if it was a must, she was willing to do as they wanted. "I'll wait for you to make the first move."

"...Are you certain? You are the lady, I believe it would be more polite for me to allow you the first move," they answered, watching her carefully. Even if they were not certain of her intentions or of her abilities, they still believed in courtesy and wanted her to have the first move. I hardly think anyway that she could kill me in one move, if she wanted to, Rabbit thought, bracing themselves internally.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Ignis looked up at Rabbit and Sage. She chewed on her fingernail nervously. Ruta and Rabbit were people with good intentions, but she didn't like the way they treated Sage. Sure, she was mean and nasty and threatening, but the boundaries had to be set on the extent of how much they could control her.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:48 pm

Rhomaia wrote:Virgo Alashni

"Thank you, Shaun...Not many people say that, nowadays." Virgo said, giving Shaun a faint smile when his name was complimented. If he didn't know any better, he'd have thought that Shaun was taking a liking to him. But, Virgo wasn't here to make friends...No, what he was here for was much more important. This was merely a necessary process that he would need to go through, get to know the students, the island, and use that intelligence to carry out his goal.

"I was Sorted into Solum just this morning. Perhaps I can 'settle in', so to speak." Virgo remarked with a small chuckle. He could easily see that Shaun was fatigued, but he decided not to comment on it, for fear of sounding rude.

"Alrighty mate. Follow me I guess." Shaun said to Virgo as he began to climb the stairs and walk through the doors and into the Solum dormitory. 'Do I sound desperate right now? Am I moving to fast? Jesus, it sounds like I'm asking him out on a date or something.' Shaun thought in his head as he opened the doors for Virgo. The last thought caused him to slightly blush in embarrassment, with him looking away from the grayish-white haired boy. "But yes; the rooms are through this door if you will." He said as he held the door open for him. Slowly, but surely, Shaun was on the verge of falling back to sleep. Though this time, it wasn't visible but you can hear it in his voice as it became a little deeper and slower than usual.
Last edited by Saldinado on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"...Are you certain? You are the lady, I believe it would be more polite for me to allow you the first move," they answered, watching her carefully. Even if they were not certain of her intentions or of her abilities, they still believed in courtesy and wanted her to have the first move. I hardly think anyway that she could kill me in one move, if she wanted to, Rabbit thought, bracing themselves internally.

Sage

She sighed and shook her head. "I'm becoming sick of your games, human. Just attack me! I know that none of you see me as a girl. Isn't it impolite to be disrespectful to a lady? To treat one as you have been treating me? Do not try that one with me, mortal!" she shouted at them, barely holding back the most of her anger. They had treated her poorly since the first second that she had shown her face. Rabbit seemed to be the one that she could trust at one point, but they had long since destroyed that with their dishonesty and unjust accusations. She may have been rude about the one compliment she had received from them, but that was simply because she didn't know what to do. It was the first time that someone had said such a thing and truly meant it.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Sage

She sighed and shook her head. "I'm becoming sick of your games, human. Just attack me! I know that none of you see me as a girl. Isn't it impolite to be disrespectful to a lady? To treat one as you have been treating me? Do not try that one with me, mortal!" she shouted at them, barely holding back the most of her anger. They had treated her poorly since the first second that she had shown her face. Rabbit seemed to be the one that she could trust at one point, but they had long since destroyed that with their dishonesty and unjust accusations. She may have been rude about the one compliment she had received from them, but that was simply because she didn't know what to do. It was the first time that someone had said such a thing and truly meant it.

"...Very well. If you insist, dear, I shall respect your wishes. Let's begin," they answered. Without moving, they then summoned two large jets of water, which formed into two long, lean dragons. They then flew right at her, forcing her to defend herself, if she was able.

Now, then, we get to see what you are capable of. If you are so certain that you are the warrior you claim to be, then prove it, they thought, coolly.
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"...Very well. If you insist, dear, I shall respect your wishes. Let's begin," they answered. Without moving, they then summoned two large jets of water, which formed into two long, lean dragons. They then flew right at her, forcing her to defend herself, if she was able.

Now, then, we get to see what you are capable of. If you are so certain that you are the warrior you claim to be, then prove it, they thought, coolly.

Sage

The girl dropped her dagger and waited for the inevitable to occur. It would be an easy victory, especially when the opponent refuses to fight back. Despite the cruel word she had endured, she wouldn't hurt the Professor. All she could hope now as that this would be enough to earn a slight amount of trust... Take a beating while accepting the potential fate of death.

Let the countdown begin...
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:24 pm

Saleon wrote: "Well, that's a new one... Especially coming from another student," he continued, flashing her a smile.

Idza got flustered when she realized that he wasn't a teacher. She hadn't actually stated that he was a teacher, but she certainly did act like he was a teacher, for a second. She twerked her head off to the side, holding in the shame in her eyes. She noticed he had an annoyingly posh smile that made her even more embarrassed. Her eyes moved closer to him, but they never stopped from avoiding him.

"I'd be happy to show you around, but don't be upset if we got lost. I don't exactly know my way around here either..." he stated.

"A-a-ah," she shyly forced out of her, "well, I am sure you can still help. Maybe it can be a bit of an 'adventure' for the both of us. Either way, it'll be helpful." She would've asked somebody else if she knew he was still new, but since she already asked, she had a stubbornness that told her not to brush him off. For that reason, she felt it would be better to follow him.

Lucas Mourning (Lance)

"Glad to hear that," he replied, smiling once more. Honestly, he was glad that she wasn't deterred by his white hair and scarlet eyes. His hair had once been black and his eyes blue, but selling your soul to a demon can have many side effects. That was simply one of them, and it wasn't even the worst. "What would you like for me to show you first? Oh, and my name... You can call me Lance."

Even if most of them don't know my family, it would be best if I were to continue using my nickname. After all, it wouldn't take much to discover my family history...
"well," Idza pained to think of a concrete locaation, "I guess it would be good to know where the cafeteria is... maybe where the classrooms are—though I did get a little help I haven't gone there—and then maybe you can see about surprising me." Her feet started walking in a general direction, before stopping once again, motioning for him to lead the way.

The fox on the other hand, looked at him intently. Idza had surely felt his aura, but the fox was one to be more judgemental. Idza cared little about his aura, seeing something very much human, but the fox cared only about the strands that flustered from his aura, every now and then. They were slight, hair thin strands, that seemed darker than the rest. Ash, the familiar, did not seem antagonistic of him, but rather was curious in a protective way. More inquisitive, one might say.

In the end, Ash dropped surveying him. It wasn't necessary at this time. She pulled her gaze away, and fell back into a resting trance.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Saleon wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Lucas Mourning (Lance)

"well," Idza pained to think of a concrete locaation, "I guess it would be good to know where the cafeteria is... maybe where the classrooms are—though I did get a little help I haven't gone there—and then maybe you can see about surprising me." Her feet started walking in a general direction, before stopping once again, motioning for him to lead the way.

The fox on the other hand, looked at him intently. Idza had surely felt his aura, but the fox was one to be more judgemental. Idza cared little about his aura, seeing something very much human, but the fox cared only about the strands that flustered from his aura, every now and then. They were slight, hair thin strands, that seemed darker than the rest. Ash, the familiar, did not seem antagonistic of him, but rather was curious in a protective way. More inquisitive, one might say.

In the end, Ash dropped surveying him. It wasn't necessary at this time. She pulled her gaze away, and fell back into a resting trance.

Lucas Mourning (Lance)

Okay... I'll just wait until she feels like introducing herself. Names can be considered a personal thing, I guess...

He walked a few steps ahead of her, motioning to the other dormitories as they walked. "There is the Ignis Dorms, then there's Solum, and finally Aquo in the distance. That is the one that I stay in," he said, momentarily glancing to Ash. "Inari, my, um, pet, is also a fox. I haven't seen her for a while. Maybe she's back in my room... Anyway, how did you meet yours?" He was curious, since it had been watching him so closely earlier. What he hadn't realized is that she may ask him the same question in return...
Last edited by Sky-TheLandOfNekos on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse