NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
"...N-No...I think she left..." He then turned and looked back at Inari, who was now fully-clothed but confused. At least Ignis was gone. She terrified him. "...W-Well...girls...are...um...special..." he tried to explain, "...they have to protect their bodies, because...ummm...if they go out naked...th-they could get hurt..." He then looked away and thought. "...Um..." He then walked back over to her and hugged her, now that she was clothed. That was apparently what she wanted, so he decided to do it.

Inari

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him in return, resting her head against his shoulder. This was close to what she wanted, but it wasn't exactly it. She wanted to be pet. If it's a must, she might as well be happy. Faintly, purring could be heard and her body could be felt vibrating. "So...good..." she mumbled, right before falling asleep against him.

Since Arin had fallen asleep outside, Inari had decided to stay with him. She didn't get any sleep, though...

He felt her fall asleep against him, purring like a cat as she did so. He continued to hug her, feeling sleepy himself as he hugged her. She didn't seem to have any concept of what was exactly kosher, but he was kind to her anyway, and tried to make her feel comfortable. He wondered if maybe she was letting some stress off, when she hugged him back, as he could feel a weight almost slip off her shoulders and onto him, like someone dropping a wet raincoat on the ground after coming in from a storm. "...I-Inari...chan?...I-Is something wrong? You seem like...umm...you're scared of something...m-maybe?..." he asked, quietly.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:36 am

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

"I hope that you will, some students do seem much more interested in the more hands on classes. Perhaps you won't mind taking a more esoteric and academic look at magic. As for the rest of your classes, the main building in the center of campus holds most of the class rooms, I would expect your first class to be held there. Rabbit tends to hold his classes out side, but the others will be found in the central hall."

As Liz began walking back to the main building, the projection she had sent to keep an eye on the events with Ruta and Rabbit joined her. For a second a perfect copy of herself walked next to her, before it walked into and melded with her.

Annice Null

"Kate... I've killed people, I have... I think some times I enjoyed it. How do I go back from that? How can I ever be something else? I wish I had just died as a baby. That I was normal, and just died when I should have."

Annice wasn't crying, or really showing any emotion. Her face was blank and her eyes distant.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:44 am

Chrome Legion wrote:Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Catherine nodded in response to Aria's reassurance that it was nothing. She knew that it was much more than nothing, but pushing her wouldn't help. All she could do was be there for Aria when she was in need. Aria's eyes had returned to that odd silver, Catherine had no idea why, or what it meant. She didn't want to worry or scare Aria, so she said nothing. Catherine stepped out of the shower, using her magic to dry her self. For her, such a simple task was large drain on her power. Manipulating regular water was exponentially harder for her than blood. The water she wicked off her body held itself in a unstable, shaky ball. Catherine reached out and dropped back into the shower.

"Thanks for being here Aria. And please, don't worry so much about keeping up appearances around me. I care for you more than anything."

She stopped for a second, and completely changed tone, looking at Aria with smile.

"Shame that we have to put clothes on that body of yours."

Aria Comnena

"...Thank you. I'll keep that in mind..." Aria said gratefully, averting her eyes from Catherine's body as the steam dissipated into the air. She was beyond thankful that Catherine was willing to do something like this for her, but Aria had definitely begun to feel bashful about the situation she was in. Granted, she was no stranger to the idea of a shared bath, but for the two of them to be so close together...and after what they had done last night...

With a simple movement of her hand, the excess moisture that clung to her skin was collected into a very condensed orb. Reaching out and putting it in the palm of her hand, Aria changed it back to it's base form: a small amount of blue mana, which she absorbed into her body. All throughout the process, Aria kept a look of firm concentration on her face, making absolutely sure not to look at Catherine's body as she stepped out.

That embarrassment had more or less stopped when she began to flirt with Aria again, causing her to blush horribly again. She had stopped looking worried, and her tone tone changed from concerned to playful. Aria supposed it was Catherine's own way of trying to cheer her up, and it did give much needed levity to their conversation.

"What, do you want to see me like this all the time?" Aria laughed as she walked out, her pale white skin completely dry.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:55 am

Saldinado wrote:Shaun Calhoun

Resting on the steps that lead up into the Solum dorms, Shaun was in the mist of dozing back off the sleep. The cool breeze combined with the soft warmth of the sun was now starting to take its toll on him. With his head nodding back and forth slightly, Shaun closed his eyes for a moment. Just as he was about to doze off, he heard what sounded like footsteps nearby. He opened one eye, leaning on the stairs with his arms folded and looked to see what was making said noise. It was a person, someone that he have, but haven't seen before. It was the same boy that he saw from the docks earlier. He had a tanned olive-colored complexion along with white hair and deep red eyes that seemed out of place with his whole demeanor. It looked like he was coming in his direction. Seeing this as an opportunity to waste some time and hopefully get his mind off of Ambrosia, Shaun leaded up from his position and looked at him until he got close enough; once he did, he looked up at the boy and gave a sly smile to him. "Well hello there stranger." He said to him still having one eye open and still slyly smiling. Hopefully that would make as a good conversation starter. Or a semi-introduction at least.

Virgo Alashni

Virgo tread the grey cobblestone path leading to the student dormitories with a calm, focused look on his face, and wearing a brown leather jacket and faded blue jeans. His face looked quite normal, except for the scar that ran down his left eye, which looked like it was the result of an animal attack. When Virgo turned his head to see Shaun, who greeted him in what he saw as an awkward way, he gave a curt nod to the white haired, purple eyed Solum and spoke up. "Good day..." in a deep, mature voice uncharacteristic of what one would normally hear from a teenager. After saying those two simple words, he continued on the path. Despite his looks, he was as shy as Shaun himself was, though he preferred not to show it in the same way.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:27 am

The pinkish white haired woman in a simple white dress had wandered the campus for the last hour, walking where she pleased upon the crowded grassy courtyard, and had even ventured into some of the student dormitories. Mana was definitely an interesting place for her. A fun place full of mages to be, filled to the brim with bright, happy human emotion and discovery. She definitely preferred it over some of the more seedy places she had visited, and she definitely like the Academy better than walking through the city. Here, you were never far from the outdoors and fresh air, and you never had to worry about the polluted air getting into your lungs. Everywhere she went on the island, she had a bright smile on her face.

After getting a little bored of just walking around, she eventually came upon a small gathering of students. She herself looked young enough to be one, and as such she blended into the crowd somewhat well. The woman saw that one of them, a blonde, was sitting alone. With a bright, cheery expression, she sat next to him.

"Hello there! Are these your friends here?"

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:50 am

Rhomaia wrote:The pinkish white haired woman in a simple white dress had wandered the campus for the last hour, walking where she pleased upon the crowded grassy courtyard, and had even ventured into some of the student dormitories. Mana was definitely an interesting place for her. A fun place full of mages to be, filled to the brim with bright, happy human emotion and discovery. She definitely preferred it over some of the more seedy places she had visited, and she definitely like the Academy better than walking through the city. Here, you were never far from the outdoors and fresh air, and you never had to worry about the polluted air getting into your lungs. Everywhere she went on the island, she had a bright smile on her face.

After getting a little bored of just walking around, she eventually came upon a small gathering of students. She herself looked young enough to be one, and as such she blended into the crowd somewhat well. The woman saw that one of them, a blonde, was sitting alone. With a bright, cheery expression, she sat next to him.

"Hello there! Are these your friends here?"

Arin blinked and looked at the woman, putting down his cat momentarily.
"Um, not really. I don't know much of anyone here, I just got here..." he began. "Um, I'm Arin. You..?"
F*ck 12[/align]

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:00 am

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Arin blinked and looked at the woman, putting down his cat momentarily.
"Um, not really. I don't know much of anyone here, I just got here..." he began. "Um, I'm Arin. You..?"

The woman looked upon Arin curiously, but still continued to smile at him and his feline companion. "You can just call me Lyn. I'm new here as well." she said, laying out on the grass and putting her hands behind her head.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:02 am

Rhomaia wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Arin blinked and looked at the woman, putting down his cat momentarily.

The woman looked upon Arin curiously, but still continued to smile at him and his feline companion. "You can just call me Lyn. I'm new here as well." she said, laying out on the grass and putting her hands behind her head.

He looked down at her and smiled.
"Oh? Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Lyn."
His cat, Stubby, came up and nudged Lyn's cheek with his nose.
F*ck 12[/align]

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:05 am

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:The woman looked upon Arin curiously, but still continued to smile at him and his feline companion. "You can just call me Lyn. I'm new here as well." she said, laying out on the grass and putting her hands behind her head.

He looked down at her and smiled.

Ignis slithered up to her and flicked her tongue at the girl. Now you shall be scared!
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:08 am

Chrome Legion wrote:Annice Null

"Kate... I've killed people, I have... I think some times I enjoyed it. How do I go back from that? How can I ever be something else? I wish I had just died as a baby. That I was normal, and just died when I should have."

Annice wasn't crying, or really showing any emotion. Her face was blank and her eyes distant.

"...I know," Katelyn whispered. "I feel that way a lot myself. I... The truth is... You're not the only one who's enjoyed killing people. We're not that different. But you shouldn't wish to die... You're a good person... You're my friend... No one else has ever been my friend before. You're... you're good..."
Luminesa wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Inari

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him in return, resting her head against his shoulder. This was close to what she wanted, but it wasn't exactly it. She wanted to be pet. If it's a must, she might as well be happy. Faintly, purring could be heard and her body could be felt vibrating. "So...good..." she mumbled, right before falling asleep against him.

Since Arin had fallen asleep outside, Inari had decided to stay with him. She didn't get any sleep, though...

He felt her fall asleep against him, purring like a cat as she did so. He continued to hug her, feeling sleepy himself as he hugged her. She didn't seem to have any concept of what was exactly kosher, but he was kind to her anyway, and tried to make her feel comfortable. He wondered if maybe she was letting some stress off, when she hugged him back, as he could feel a weight almost slip off her shoulders and onto him, like someone dropping a wet raincoat on the ground after coming in from a storm. "...I-Inari...chan?...I-Is something wrong? You seem like...umm...you're scared of something...m-maybe?..." he asked, quietly.
"Classmate Rise-san?" Kasumi queried, walking up. She saw the other girl hugging him, and felt something twist inside her.

I do not understand this feeling.

She also did not understand what made her walk up to the two of them and speak.

"Excuse me. Unidentified female currently embracing classmate Rise-san. I require your assistance."

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:11 am

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:He looked down at her and smiled.

Lynefleur Perennique

"And same with you, Arin." Lyn said cheerily, closing her eyes and sighing contentedly. As soon as the cat brushed against her cheeks, she let out a giggle, and she opened her eyes again to see Stubby. "...Well aren't you just the cutest little thing..." Lyn said softly, petting him gently on the head.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:16 am

Rhomaia wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:He looked down at her and smiled.

Lynefleur Perennique

"And same with you, Arin." Lyn said cheerily, closing her eyes and sighing contentedly. As soon as the cat brushed against her cheeks, she let out a giggle, and she opened her eyes again to see Stubby. "...Well aren't you just the cutest little thing..." Lyn said softly, petting him gently on the head.

Stubby mewed and purred, nuzzling her hand.
Arin patted his cat's back.
"There he goes, stealing the show again."
F*ck 12[/align]

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:19 am

Charlia wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:Annice Null

"...I know," Katelyn whispered. "I feel that way a lot myself. I... The truth is... You're not the only one who's enjoyed killing people. We're not that different. But you shouldn't wish to die... You're a good person... You're my friend... No one else has ever been my friend before. You're... you're good..."
Luminesa wrote:
"Classmate Rise-san?" Kasumi queried, walking up. She saw the other girl hugging him, and felt something twist inside her.

I do not understand this feeling.

She also did not understand what made her walk up to the two of them and speak.

"Excuse me. Unidentified female currently embracing classmate Rise-san. I require your assistance."

"K-Kasumi-chan!" Soleil pulled away from Inari for a moment, and looked at Kasumi. She seemed worried about something, and he wondered if it wasn't because of something he had done.

...I-Is she sad...th-that...I'm not hugging her?...D-Did I do something wrong?...

...But...I-I couldn't have...Inari...s-she just wanted a hug...right?

"Kasumi-chan, is something the matter?" he asked her, nervously.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:21 am

And so Iggy growled and decided it was enough fun for today. She slithered back to her room and phased back. "Wonder if anyone saw that that was me." She muttered. "Better go cover it up." She went outside to find Inari, Soleil and Arin.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:22 am

Prusselanden wrote:And so Iggy growled and decided it was enough fun for today. She slithered back to her room and phased back. "Wonder if anyone saw that that was me." She muttered. "Better go cover it up." She went outside to find Inari, Soleil and Arin.

Arin could be seen outside, conversing with Lyn, whom was distracted by his cat.
F*ck 12[/align]

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:25 am

Prusselanden wrote:And so Iggy growled and decided it was enough fun for today. She slithered back to her room and phased back. "Wonder if anyone saw that that was me." She muttered. "Better go cover it up." She went outside to find Inari, Soleil and Arin.

Arin could be seen outside, conversing with Lyn, whom was distracted by his cat.

"Hey Arin, you seen a snake around here, like, big and black?" She tapped him on the shoulder.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:25 am

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Stubby mewed and purred, nuzzling her hand.

Lynefleur Perennique

"Yup. He's a real charmer." Lyn said, now sitting up where she was. Stubby's far was very soft, and so she wanted to be as gentle as possible with the cat. "So, what House have they put you into?" she asked, now looking Arin in the eyes. Her face was quite childlike, with wide eyes and a smile that practically lit up her surroundings. There was one oddity, and that was the color of her eyes. Her right eye was a bright green, and her left was a shining blue, like the lake's waters.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:27 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Arin could be seen outside, conversing with Lyn, whom was distracted by his cat.

"Hey Arin, you seen a snake around here, like, big and black?" She tapped him on the shoulder.

Arin nodded.
"Mmm, so you were the mage who turns into a snake. Honestly, what was all that about? Trying to get a cheap laugh or what, ma'am?" he began. "There are some people who would do anything to kill a snake, so watch out next time you try to scare a couple of kids, you could get hurt."
Last edited by Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
F*ck 12[/align]

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 am

Rhomaia wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Stubby mewed and purred, nuzzling her hand.

Lynefleur Perennique

"Yup. He's a real charmer." Lyn said, now sitting up where she was. Stubby's far was very soft, and so she wanted to be as gentle as possible with the cat. "So, what House have they put you into?" she asked, now looking Arin in the eyes. Her face was quite childlike, with wide eyes and a smile that practically lit up her surroundings. There was one oddity, and that was the color of her eyes. Her right eye was a bright green, and her left was a shining blue, like the lake's waters.

He tilted his head to the side a little, examining her face.
"I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be in Ignis, but, it's not like I ever got sorted..."
Stubby jumped out of Lyn's arms and ran off in pursuit of small animals.
F*ck 12[/align]

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 am

Prusselanden wrote:"Hey Arin, you seen a snake around here, like, big and black?" She tapped him on the shoulder.

Arin nodded.
"Mmm, so you were the mage who turns into a snake. Honestly, what was all that about? Trying to get a cheap laugh or what, ma'am?" he began. "There are some people who would do anything to kill a snake, so watch out next time you try to scare a couple of kids, you could get hurt."

".....I'm sorry, what?" She dragged him aside into a bush. "How the hell did you know that!?"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:32 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Arin nodded.

".....I'm sorry, what?" She dragged him aside into a bush. "How the hell did you know that!?"

"You spoke my name, but we've never even met each other. So I used reasoning to deduce that you were the snake from yesterday, and you caught my name at some point. he stated, smirking. "You made for a cute snake, you know."
Last edited by Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
F*ck 12[/align]

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:37 am

Prusselanden wrote:".....I'm sorry, what?" She dragged him aside into a bush. "How the hell did you know that!?"

"You spoke my name, but we've never even met each other. So I used reasoning to deduce that you were the snake from yesterday, and you caught my name at some point. he stated, smirking. "You made for a cute snake, you know."

She flushed. "You shall tell no one about this. Ever." She leaned close to his face. "Or else I will take vengeance on you so bad it will make Sagan tremble in fear. And I'm not exaggerating."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:39 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:"You spoke my name, but we've never even met each other. So I used reasoning to deduce that you were the snake from yesterday, and you caught my name at some point. he stated, smirking. "You made for a cute snake, you know."

She flushed. "You shall tell no one about this. Ever." She leaned close to his face. "Or else I will take vengeance on you so bad it will make Sagan tremble in fear. And I'm not exaggerating."

He grinned.
"I won't, trust me. And besides, why are you so hellbent on keeping that a secret anyways?"
She's just a teeeensy bit to close for comfort right now...
F*ck 12[/align]

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:41 am

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:He tilted his head to the side a little, examining her face.
"I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be in Ignis, but, it's not like I ever got sorted..."
Stubby jumped out of Lyn's arms and ran off in pursuit of small animals.

Lynefleur Perennique

"Ah...I see. I might be joining you in classes today. Maybe even help you get Sorted." Lyn said, giving Arin a grin and a wink. Soon, she turned her head to Ignis, and overheard that she was a serpent in disguise. Though, she made it look as if she wasn't listening, having closed her eyes and laying back on the ground.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:43 am

Prusselanden wrote:She flushed. "You shall tell no one about this. Ever." She leaned close to his face. "Or else I will take vengeance on you so bad it will make Sagan tremble in fear. And I'm not exaggerating."

He grinned.
"I won't, trust me. And besides, why are you so hellbent on keeping that a secret anyways?"
She's just a teeeensy bit to close for comfort right now...

"Because I don't want to get into trouble with the other teachers, do you understand?" She stood up straight again and walked off. "Well, bye for now."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse