NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:She snapped out of it and threw her weapon aside, taking off her gloves. "And this, kids, is why you don't watch too many dank memes." She glared at Sage. If she revealed her identity, her job and her life could very much be over. She had to figure out a way to not let Sage reveal who she really was.
"Hey, if I stop doing smack to you, will you cut it out with the snake nickname?"

Sage

She snickered darkly at Ignis's poor attempt to hide the truth. She had threatened Sage with a blade for flicking the nose of the murderer, so she wasn't going to let her off freely. "You know very well that it is no nickname. You live among them, deceiving them with every second that they allow you to stay. Trust is a fragile thing, Demon. I know that personally."

Rhomaia wrote:"The last time I checked, demons were more about survival than honor. And I'm afraid there is such a thing as impatience in the ranks of you hellspawn. We all know it. All you want is that sweet taste of blood. You don't even care who it is, or how you inflict the pain. All that you know is that you want to destroy, to shred, to cut lives to pieces. You sin, and you revel in it, you lecher." the phantom spat, sheathing it's blade as Sage did.

When it's nose was flicked, the dark that composed the phantom simply became distorted, rearranging itself back to normal in a matter of a few seconds. "I think I'll sit and wait, dearie."

Sage

"So rude," she mumbled, crossing her arms and fixing her gaze to her feet. Honestly, she would prefer Rabbit's complimenting over Ruta's endless torrent of stereotypical insults. Tell me, why do you choose to not show your true self to me? I'll show you mine, and then we can play a game," she replied, smiling. Sage did love her games, mostly because they allowed her to understand those around her.

"You called ME A WHAT!?!?" She fumed, steam literally coming out of her ears. "You want this to be World War Two again, weeb, CAUSE THIS CAN BE WWII AGAIN AND ILL LAY A FUCKING NUKE ON YOUR FUCKING ASS!"
There were many censorship noises so that instead of that it came out like this:
"You called me a WHAT!?!?' You want this to be WWII again, weeb, CAUSE THIS CAN BE WWII AGAIN AND ILL LAY A -bleep-NUKE ON YOUR -bleep--bleep-"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Sage

She snickered darkly at Ignis's poor attempt to hide the truth. She had threatened Sage with a blade for flicking the nose of the murderer, so she wasn't going to let her off freely. "You know very well that it is no nickname. You live among them, deceiving them with every second that they allow you to stay. Trust is a fragile thing, Demon. I know that personally."

Sage

"So rude," she mumbled, crossing her arms and fixing her gaze to her feet. Honestly, she would prefer Rabbit's complimenting over Ruta's endless torrent of stereotypical insults. Tell me, why do you choose to not show your true self to me? I'll show you mine, and then we can play a game," she replied, smiling. Sage did love her games, mostly because they allowed her to understand those around her.

"You called ME A WHAT!?!?" She fumed, steam literally coming out of her ears. "You want this to be World War Two again, weeb, CAUSE THIS CAN BE WWII AGAIN AND ILL LAY A FUCKING NUKE ON YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

"Ignis..." Rabbit leaned next to her ear and whispered, "you need to calm down. Should you be the one to provoke her, you will be the one who has to fight her. Do you understand? You are not helping by letting her take advantage of you over every little thing." They then turned to Sage and nodded. "Now, what game do you wish to play this time?" they inquired, calmly.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"You called ME A WHAT!?!?" She fumed, steam literally coming out of her ears. "You want this to be World War Two again, weeb, CAUSE THIS CAN BE WWII AGAIN AND ILL LAY A FUCKING NUKE ON YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

"Ignis..." Rabbit leaned next to her ear and whispered, "you need to calm down. Should you be the one to provoke her, you will be the one who has to fight her. Do you understand? You are not helping by letting her take advantage of you over every little thing." They then turned to Sage and nodded. "Now, what game do you wish to play this time?" they inquired, calmly.

She nodded reluctantly. As much as she hated to admit, the more she was overreacting, the more likely she was exposing herself. She huffed and turned away from Sage. "Haters gonna hate." She secretly flipped a flaming bird at her.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"You called ME A WHAT!?!?" She fumed, steam literally coming out of her ears. "You want this to be World War Two again, weeb, CAUSE THIS CAN BE WWII AGAIN AND ILL LAY A FUCKING NUKE ON YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

Sage

"Not sure," the girl answered, momentarily glaring at Ignis. "Perhaps it could be one similar to the one that we played, Rabbit. I want to ensure that you humans keep you word, since your kind lie almost as often as we do." She remembered how she had tested Rabbit, and they failed to keep their agreement. "But, first the Murderer must truly stand before me."
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:40 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Sage

"Not sure," the girl answered, momentarily glaring at Ignis. "Perhaps it could be one similar to the one that we played, Rabbit. I want to ensure that you humans keep you word, since your kind lie almost as often as we do." She remembered how she had tested Rabbit, and they failed to keep their agreement. "But, first the Murderer must truly stand before me."

"Ah, I see. Though I do apologize for perhaps not being straightforward. It is true, I do sometimes struggle with that. But let's see what else you have in store, before we move forward," they answered, before turning to the Jaëgar next to them. "Ruta? I believe you are the one she wants," they said.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Luminesa wrote:"Ah, I see. Though I do apologize for perhaps not being straightforward. It is true, I do sometimes struggle with that. But let's see what else you have in store, before we move forward," they answered, before turning to the Jaëgar next to them. "Ruta? I believe you are the one she wants," they said.

The veil of darkness that separated Sage's section of the hallway from the rest of the building parted for a moment, allowing some light to shine through. However, it would only last for a few seconds before Ruta walked calmly into the space before him. The phantoms faded back into the black, as they were mere constructs, not living Jaëgars.

"I prefer the term 'Jaegar' to Murderer. It's less blunt, to be honest." he said casually with a small sigh, shaking his head at the demon that stood before him.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Ah, I see. Though I do apologize for perhaps not being straightforward. It is true, I do sometimes struggle with that. But let's see what else you have in store, before we move forward," they answered, before turning to the Jaëgar next to them. "Ruta? I believe you are the one she wants," they said.

The veil of darkness that separated Sage's section of the hallway from the rest of the building parted for a moment, allowing some light to shine through. However, it would only last for a few seconds before Ruta walked calmly into the space before him. The phantoms faded back into the black, as they were mere constructs, not living Jaëgars.

"I prefer the term 'Jaegar' to Murderer. It's less blunt, to be honest." he said casually with a small sigh, shaking his head at the demon that stood before him.

Rabbit turned and looked at the shadows, as they disappeared. They were glad that Ruta was the only Jaëgar in the room, but he was still dangerous. They wondered what sort of game Sage would want to play with them. If anything, they wondered what Sage herself was hiding, and what she was truly capable of.

She's probably not stronger than Antonius...though, at the same time, she is a demon, they thought, so perhaps it may be an even match...Ruta...I only hope this test shows that you have not truly become the monsters you fight...That the goodness you showed to Soleil is still active in your soul, elsewhere...
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

Sage

"Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Murderer," she said once more, hoping to get on his nerves. Since he had revealed his true self, she decided to do the same. After taking a deep breath, her body began to change. She became slightly shorter and a set of fox ears appeared on her head, along with a tail. "So, for the game... We must set some ground rules."
Last edited by Sky-TheLandOfNekos on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:00 pm

"Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Murderer," she said once more, hoping to get on his nerves. Since he had revealed his true self, she decided to do the same. After taking a deep breath, her body began to change. She became slightly shorter and a set of fox ears appeared on her head, along with a tail. "So, for the game... We must set some ground rules."

Antonius Ruta

Ruta kept a perfectly straight face during the process of Sage's transformation. He had expected something much more fearsome. But what did he see? It was a kitsune. A. Bloody. Kitsune. She had made herself out to be this masterful, powerful demon, and yet she lowered herself to this stature. It was laughable, but Ruta knew that there was always more behind that kind of appearance, the one that makes prey let their guard down. He wouldn't fall for that so easily.

"It is Ruta. I call you by Sage, your proper name. I expect you at least follow that simple courtesy." Ruta said plainly, none of the hostility present in his voice. He would wait for the girl to finish her antics. Then he would see what the final result would be.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

Antonius Ruta

Ruta kept a perfectly straight face during the process of Sage's transformation. He had expected something much more fearsome. But what did he see? It was a kitsune. A. Bloody. Kitsune. She had made herself out to be this masterful, powerful demon, and yet she lowered herself to this stature. It was laughable, but Ruta knew that there was always more behind that kind of appearance, the one that makes prey let their guard down. He wouldn't fall for that so easily.

"It is Ruta. I call you by Sage, your proper name. I expect you at least follow that simple courtesy." Ruta said plainly, none of the hostility present in his voice. He would wait for the girl to finish her antics. Then he would see what the final result would be.

Sage

"Okay, Ruta, she said, displaying yet another grin as she stepped toward him. "We are going to play a game of truth, like I have played with Rabbit before you so rudely interrupted. Rule One. If you lie or fail to provide a suitable answer to the questions asked, you will be punished. This punishment will be determined by the one asking the question at the time. Now you may choose the second rule."
Last edited by Sky-TheLandOfNekos on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Rhomaia wrote:Antonius Ruta

Sage

"Okay, Ruta, she said, displaying yet another grin as she stepped toward him. "We are going to play a game of truth, like I have played with Rabbit before you so rudely interrupted. Rule One. If you lie or fail to provide a suitable answer to the questions asked, you will be punished. This punishment will be determined by the one asking the question at the time. Now you may choose the second rule."

Antonius Ruta

So, the fox wanted to play a little game of Truth or Get Stabbed in the Pancreas. Fun. Ruta didn't think his sleepless morning could get any worse, but hey, it showed that the Man upstairs cared about him enough to give him a hard time. "Fair enough then...Rule Two. Any person to interrupt anothers answer will be given a punishment, albeit one less severe than the one given to the liars."
Last edited by Rhomaia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:18 pm

Rhomaia wrote:The veil of darkness that separated Sage's section of the hallway from the rest of the building parted for a moment, allowing some light to shine through. However, it would only last for a few seconds before Ruta walked calmly into the space before him. The phantoms faded back into the black, as they were mere constructs, not living Jaëgars.

Sage

Is that her true form?...I suppose she truly is Inari's sister, then, Rabbit thought, slightly amused. They had seen much, much worse forces, in places just as dark as this classroom. A kitsune with a sword would probably not present much of a challenge to Ruta. Rabbit was certain of that, thus they remained silent and watched the proceedings. They were ready to step in if necessary, but they were confident Ruta would not need the help, at the moment.
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

Antonius Ruta

So, the fox wanted to play a little game of Truth or Get Stabbed in the Pancreas. Fun. Ruta didn't think his sleepless morning could get any worse, but hey, it showed that the Man upstairs cared about him enough to give him a hard time. "Fair enough then...Rule Two. Any person to interrupt anothers answer will be given a punishment, albeit one less severe than the one given to the liars."

Sage

"I believe that's all we're going to need," she said, looking up at him with a cheerful smile. She was excited for the game that Ruta had agreed to. They had not set any limits to the punishments, and that is what she wanted. "I'll let you ask the first question, since you care little for your personal safety." That was hardly the truth. The sooner he asked a question, the sooner that she could test him.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Xeng He wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
"Ambrosia Krypta! Hope you don't mind that I'm your roommate! And don't worry," she answered, as she put away an expensive pale-blue frock, "if Shaun does mess-up with me, I'll be sure he gets it for taking me for a fool! But hopefully he won't, since he's so cute...That would be a shame if he was actually that mean."

"Well, I don't mind yet, anyway." Amanda said. Which was true--though she could foresee some potential problems, she decided she ought to wait and see if they would occur or not. Premature judgement was a tad unfair. "...I'll only mind really if you mess the place up, play music too loud, or have people over if I tell you Im going to need to study. Is that fine?"

She could believe that he wouldn't do something that was probably against the rules here (which, in her opinion, was pretty stupid. It prevented none of the relationship drama from happening and threw in unnecessary restrictions, though she didn't mind it being banned in the room because frankly, she didn't want to watch), but she could definitely believe that it'd be over within a month or so. Either way, she only said "Heh, the school will have you covered, probably."

"Huuuuu...you don't sound like you're very fun," Ambrosia responded, as she finally finished going through all her clothes. By the time she had put everything in its proper place, her side of the room looked like a neat, posh clothing aisle at a Dillard's. She had more than enough opulent dresses, tops, and skirts for any and all special occasions. She also had shoes and jewelry to go with everything, as was demonstrated by the twelve pairs of shoes lined up neatly in her closet, the fancy jewelry box that she kept on her table. She did not have much as far as casual clothing went, but she seemed fairly comfortable in her fluffy, girly outfits as it was. "You can't just study your life away. You gotta have fun! See the world, eat lots of sweets, chase boys! Do stuff that makes you happy!" she explained, brightly.
Last edited by Luminesa on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:30 pm

"I believe that's all we're going to need," she said, looking up at him with a cheerful smile. She was excited for the game that Ruta had agreed to. They had not set any limits to the punishments, and that is what she wanted. "I'll let you ask the first question, since you care little for your personal safety." That was hardly the truth. The sooner he asked a question, the sooner that she could test him.

Antonius Ruta

Ruta sighed and looked down at his watch. He didn't want to do this, honestly. It was just a massive waste of time. And yet the little fox had to run wild. If she tried anything, he was more than ready.

With a shrug of his shoulders, Ruta asked the first question. "What did your sister do that was so horrible that you came all this way to hunt her down? It seems like a massive inconvenience to you, having to go through the wards, only to be blocked here."

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:32 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

There was, of course, something erotic about showering with Aria. Instead of just using this time to feed her baser needs, Catherine wanted to bond with Aria on a personal level. Sex on it's own was fun, but ultimately unfulfilling. Sure she wanted to be with Aria physically, but much more than that Catherine wanted to truly know Aria, to share in her life. Catherine took her time cleaning Aria, she wanted to know her body, be as close to her as possible. As she finished she asked Aria;

"Lady Livia, who is she? I don't think you've told me about her."

Aria Comnena

"You're right...I haven't. She was an old teacher of mine. She taught me how to play the piano and the lyre, and she taught me about my family's history...Come to think of it, they were a little grandiose, actually." Aria said with a laugh as she remembered her mentor's antics, only for that smile to fade as every other bad memory came along with it.

Looking back over the hills, two figures ran from the raging inferno that swallowed the old manor. The summer wind was hot, and the sounds of crackling flames and the anguished screams that resonated from the burning structure followed the two even as they fled in their red hooded robes. They had done this. They had destroyed their only home, the place where they had grown together as brother and sister. And yet they had dared to challenge their fates, and as their punishment, they lost the only things they ever knew in that burning marble prison.

It all came back now, in this happy little moment of hers...Why now?

Aria let out a shaky breath and closed her eyes. She didn't want to see it...not any of it. She wanted to focus on the future. Not on the ashes of the past. Opening her eyes again, Aria gave Catherine a weak smile as she finished scrubbing her legs. They had reverted back to their silver color, and Aria seemed to become even more pale in the face.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

Antonius Ruta

Ruta sighed and looked down at his watch. He didn't want to do this, honestly. It was just a massive waste of time. And yet the little fox had to run wild. If she tried anything, he was more than ready.

With a shrug of his shoulders, Ruta asked the first question. "What did your sister do that was so horrible that you came all this way to hunt her down? It seems like a massive inconvenience to you, having to go through the wards, only to be blocked here."

Sage

She tensed once he asked his question. Of course, he had to start with something as personal as that."I chose not to end her life when I was supposed to fight her... She betrayed my trust and tried to end me. I was forgotten because of her. Now I want my revenge for the pain that she had caused..." She found herself honestly answering the professor, which was strange. She wanted to lie, just so that she would see how far he would go. But, she simply couldn't.
Last edited by Sky-TheLandOfNekos on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Sage

She tensed once he asked his question. Of course, he had to start with something as personal as that."I chose not to end her life when I was supposed to fight her... She betrayed my trust and tried to end me. I was forgotten because of her. Now I want my revenge for the pain that she had caused..." She found herself honestly answering the professor, which was strange. She wanted to lie, just so that she would see how far he would go. But, she simply couldn't.

Antonius Ruta

Sage's answer was satisfactory for Ruta, and in response he gave her a slight nod. A fight between siblings in hell...One showed mercy in combat, only to have that act be used against her. He almost wanted to be sympathetic, but considering her nature and that he had been killing her kind for years on end, the sob story really didn't have any effect on him at all.

"Now then...I do believe it is Professor Rabbit's turn to ask a question." Ruta said, unmoving as he motioned to his masked colleague, but making sure to keep an eye on Sage at all times.

New Communist and Socialist Unions
Senator

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Communist and Socialist Unions » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Xeng He wrote:

"Well, I don't mind yet, anyway." Amanda said. Which was true--though she could foresee some potential problems, she decided she ought to wait and see if they would occur or not. Premature judgement was a tad unfair. "...I'll only mind really if you mess the place up, play music too loud, or have people over if I tell you Im going to need to study. Is that fine?"

She could believe that he wouldn't do something that was probably against the rules here (which, in her opinion, was pretty stupid. It prevented none of the relationship drama from happening and threw in unnecessary restrictions, though she didn't mind it being banned in the room because frankly, she didn't want to watch), but she could definitely believe that it'd be over within a month or so. Either way, she only said "Heh, the school will have you covered, probably."

"Huuuuu...you don't sound like you're very fun," Ambrosia responded, as she finally finished going through all her clothes. By the time she had put everything in its proper place, her side of the room looked like a neat, posh clothing aisle at a Dillard's. She had more than enough opulent dresses, tops, and skirts for any and all special occasions. She also had shoes and jewelry to go with everything, as was demonstrated by the twelve pairs of shoes lined up neatly in her closet, the fancy jewelry box that she kept on her table. She did not have much as far as casual clothing went, but she seemed fairly comfortable in her fluffy, girly outfits as it was. "You can't just study your life away. You gotta have fun! See the world, eat lots of sweets, chase boys! Do stuff that makes you happy!" she explained, brightly.

"Ooo reaaaaallllyyy?" I said, smothering that last word with the best of my awesome cynicism, "I'd rather have fun by sleeping, or pummeling, yesh.", As I said those words, I brushed off the dust that I accumulated during the time while I was being dragged by Amanda. "I bet it is already eight," I spoke, "Does anyone have a watch or a time related thing?"...
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Dead, yet dreaming, Cthulhu waits in his palace in R'lyeh.

Your handy R'lyethian translator
Probably my best post...
I am an Arthur dude... With GIGA PUDDI!!!!! AWOOGA MATE-O! I Dun use NS stats.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Annice Null

Katelyn spoke to her so differently than people had in the order. She had woken screaming from nightmares in the past there, but no one had promised to stay with her. To be there for her. All of their comments focused on her. Telling her she would get over it. That she would grow up and it would go away. That she could deal with it. Never that they would be here for her if she needed them. None of them had ever promise to stop people from hurting her, it was a promise they knew they couldn't keep. Annice sat up and pulled the sheets off of her. She was wearing a loose, short tank top and a pair of boxers that she slept in. Most of her scars were on display. Her stomach was asymmetrical around where the four bullet wounds climbed up from her hip to her belly button. She scratched at the massive scar down her chest with out thinking. The one that the rogue Jager had given her.

"I... Thank you Kate. No one has ever said anything like that to me."

Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Catherine saw that something Aria remembered was painful. The pain played across her face plainly. Catherine spoke, quietly, gently.

"Aria, if there's anything you want to talk about, I will always listen. I will never turn from you while you are hurting."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Catherine saw that something Aria remembered was painful. The pain played across her face plainly. Catherine spoke, quietly, gently.

"Aria, if there's anything you want to talk about, I will always listen. I will never turn from you while you are hurting."

Aria Comnena

"It...it's nothing. Don't worry about it." Aria said in a cheerful voice, though the shakiness in her voice remained. She didn't want Catherine to see her like this, and she tried her best to put on a brave smile, so that no one would see the pain. Aria couldn't let Catherine see the weakness, nor the sorrow, nor her self loathing.

Despite the pain, Aria's face managed to regain color a few moments after, and her smile became a more believeable one as she pushed the memory out of her mind, instead focusing on Catherine. The silver in her irises remained, and it reflected everything she saw then. Even Catherine's own blood red eyes, the ones Aria admired so much.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

Antonius Ruta

Sage's answer was satisfactory for Ruta, and in response he gave her a slight nod. A fight between siblings in hell...One showed mercy in combat, only to have that act be used against her. He almost wanted to be sympathetic, but considering her nature and that he had been killing her kind for years on end, the sob story really didn't have any effect on him at all.

"Now then...I do believe it is Professor Rabbit's turn to ask a question." Ruta said, unmoving as he motioned to his masked colleague, but making sure to keep an eye on Sage at all times.

Rabbit didn't think they were going to be involved in this round, so they were caught off-guard, when they heard Ruta mention them. Nevertheless, they decided to quickly think of a question to ask. "Why did you not simply go back to your family and tell them you were alive? If that is your main concern, then perhaps you simply need to tell them you're alive," they suggested.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:12 am

Chrome Legion wrote:Annice Null

Katelyn spoke to her so differently than people had in the order. She had woken screaming from nightmares in the past there, but no one had promised to stay with her. To be there for her. All of their comments focused on her. Telling her she would get over it. That she would grow up and it would go away. That she could deal with it. Never that they would be here for her if she needed them. None of them had ever promise to stop people from hurting her, it was a promise they knew they couldn't keep. Annice sat up and pulled the sheets off of her. She was wearing a loose, short tank top and a pair of boxers that she slept in. Most of her scars were on display. Her stomach was asymmetrical around where the four bullet wounds climbed up from her hip to her belly button. She scratched at the massive scar down her chest with out thinking. The one that the rogue Jager had given her.

"I... Thank you Kate. No one has ever said anything like that to me."

"Yeah, well, a lot of people suck," Katelyn muttered. "But it's not a problem. You're my friend, after all."

Then she saw the scars.

"...Annie," she said quietly, "you... How could people ever..." She hugged Annice again. "Bastards," she muttered. "Hurting children. No one will ever hurt you like that again. I'd never allow that to happen. Never. You deserve so much better than the life you've had..."

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 am

Luminesa wrote:

Rabbit didn't think they were going to be involved in this round, so they were caught off-guard, when they heard Ruta mention them. Nevertheless, they decided to quickly think of a question to ask. "Why did you not simply go back to your family and tell them you were alive? If that is your main concern, then perhaps you simply need to tell them you're alive," they suggested.

Sage

"You don't understand, do you?" she asked, turning to Rabbit. Their question was something that she hadn't expected, since the answer would have been something commonly known among demons. But, they were humans. "It was a fight to the death. Since I survived, I have already disgraced my family. They wouldn't take me back. Not after what I did," she answered, tightening her hands into fists. "She must pay for what she did to me..."
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:44 am

Luminesa wrote:

Sage

"You don't understand, do you?" she asked, turning to Rabbit. Their question was something that she hadn't expected, since the answer would have been something commonly known among demons. But, they were humans. "It was a fight to the death. Since I survived, I have already disgraced my family. They wouldn't take me back. Not after what I did," she answered, tightening her hands into fists. "She must pay for what she did to me..."

"I see," Rabbit muttered, sadly, "so it does not matter to them whether you are alive or dead, only that you lost...how sad..." They couldn't imagine...but then again, they didn't have a family to return to themselves. Or did they?

After Sage answered their question, Rabbit then turned to Ruta, in order to continue the game. "Ruta, I believe it is your turn," they informed him. They wanted to see where this game would end, and they wondered of Sage was not leading them on for another reason...
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse