NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit watched Henry fight his opponent like a pro, and they nodded their approval to them. "Excellent. Now, help Aria against hers, so she can fight Lyn. I'll come in a moment, when I am finished with mine," they told him. They then blocked a spear-attack from their knight, using an ice sword to hold them back. They then knocked their spear out of their hands, and used another sword to knock them down. Once the knight was down, Rabbit had their swords circle like a swarm of vultures over the knight. "...Finished already?...How sad. This wasn't very much fun for either one of us, was it?" they whispered. Rabbit then had all of their swords pierce the knight at once, finishing them.

In the meantime, Soleil saw the knight who was standing over him start bleeding from the throat. It seemed to ignore the fact that it was bleeding, and it lifted its swords and prepared to stab the boy and his healer, Solomon, to death. It stood over them with another knight, which was meant to attack Solomon.

Rabbit appeared behind the knight that was bleeding, and they pulled their ice swords out of the knight they had just killed. "...Trying to hurt my students, are we?...That's not very kind of you, is it?" Rabbit then used a sword, and with a quick stroke, chopped the knight's head straight off.

Soleil watched, and his eyes widened as the blood splattered everywhere. He breathed quickly, and then he stared up at his teacher, who looked down at him with concern. Rabbit seemed to have no worries about brutally slaying enemies, whereas Soleil could barely stand the sight of blood. He was frightened by this, and his vision began to swim, but he fought to keep conscious. He could not faint, not now. He wanted to get up and to keep fighting.

Henry Von Kressel

"Sure, Rabbit."

He walked to Aria, while observing the knights that waited for anyone to make a move. Finally, he stood at her side once more, ready to slash them away.

"Let them come, we can handle."

Rabbit nodded to their student, glad to see them working alongside Aria. She definitely needed some weight taken off her shoulders, considering what she already had to deal with. In the meantime, they looked to Basil, who seemed rather relaxed about the battle happening around him. "Excuse me? I hope I'm not bothering you, but would you perhaps mind helping me with this particular knight? He's got me occupied, and I would like to get him away from the boys over here," they called to him.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Ignis spotted a knight charging at Cheese and Natalie. "Oh Heeeeeell no." Just as the knight raised his spear to stab the two, he was met with a hard kick to the temple, and his head split from his body, flying through the air and knocking down another one who was intent on attacking Inari.

She turned to Soleil, noticing he was hesitant.
"Come on, you have to face your fears and fight! Even if you do not today, you'll have to do it sometime later on. It'd be better to do it now and get over with it!"

Soleil tried to get up, when she called to him, but he felt something in his back strain, and he yelped in pain. "AGH!" he shouted. He then fell back, breathing heavily over his pain.

Rabbit saw the pain he was in, and they turned to Ignis. "I'm afraid he's going to need to sit this one out, Ignis. He's in a rather severe bit of pain right now. Your job is to cover for him, understood?" they ordered. They then defended themselves, as the knight attacking Solomon slashed as them with a scimitar.

"...N-No...I-I...I wanna..." Sol tried again, even summoning another small mana dagger to try and stop the knight who was glaring down Rabbit.

The teacher immediately stopped them, breaking through the sword with their own. "Soleil, you need to stay down and rest, sweetheart. Your wounds will not heal if you strain yourself too much. We will protect you, that is what we are here for," they told him, as they parried another attack.

Reluctantly, the boy nodded. He felt useless, as he lay where he was, but he wanted to listen to his teacher. "...Yes, Professor..." he whispered.

She saw him on the ground and sighed.
"I guess....he's just a kid after all...they have their limits." She turned to Soleil. "But if you really want to help us, you could, you know, cheer for us to boost morale."
The knight that was knocked down by the severed head got up and ran at Ignis, an axe raised. She turned her head a bit to late and was sent flying by a sweep of the axe. "Agh..." She grunted and staggers up from the ground. Her leg had a deep gash in it. Her other leg twitched strangely again.
The knight stood over Soleil and raised their axe to make him into spam cubes.
"EY! Some balls you have!" Ignis limped over and pounced on the knight's shoulders, punching them in the head. The knight missed their mark by an inch, their axe landing four inches away from Soleil's head. They groaned in pain as they spun around to try and pry her off.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

"Sure, Rabbit."

He walked to Aria, while observing the knights that waited for anyone to make a move. Finally, he stood at her side once more, ready to slash them away.

"Let them come, we can handle."

Rabbit nodded to their student, glad to see them working alongside Aria. She definitely needed some weight taken off her shoulders, considering what she already had to deal with. In the meantime, they looked to Basil, who seemed rather relaxed about the battle happening around him. "Excuse me? I hope I'm not bothering you, but would you perhaps mind helping me with this particular knight? He's got me occupied, and I would like to get him away from the boys over here," they called to him.

Basil Smith

"Sure, young carrot eater."

He looked to the knight, who tried to attack some of his students continuously. Rabbit, although masked, seemed tired. With that, Basil headed to the knight, elevating him from the ground and locking him in position, using strong, high pressurized air.

As the knight was suspended, Basil turned to Rabbit.

"Would you like to finish him off?"
Nothing to see here, move along.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit nodded to their student, glad to see them working alongside Aria. She definitely needed some weight taken off her shoulders, considering what she already had to deal with. In the meantime, they looked to Basil, who seemed rather relaxed about the battle happening around him. "Excuse me? I hope I'm not bothering you, but would you perhaps mind helping me with this particular knight? He's got me occupied, and I would like to get him away from the boys over here," they called to him.

Basil Smith

He looked to the knight, who tried to attack some of his students continuously. Rabbit, although masked, seemed tired. With that, Basil headed to the knight, elevating him from the ground and locking him in position, using strong, high pressurized air.

"Certainly, and thank you," Rabbit answered, nodding to them. They then aimed their ice swords at the knight, and stabbed him through in all the vital areas. They then said to Basil, as the knight bled out, "I think we can drop him now. He'll be no harm to us now. By the way, what tea do you prefer? I'm curious." It was certainly a strange place to be asking such a question, but Basil seemed like someone who didn't mind talking about tea in the middle of a fight.

In the meantime, Soleil sighed his relief, as Basil and Rabbit got rid of the knight that nearly killed him. He then watched as the other students continued fighting their own knights. If only...if only I could get up...and help... he thought, sadly.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Luminesa wrote:Rabbit looked upon Virgo as he stood and transformed into a horrible monster. They then watched as a knight that looked similar to him moved in front of them, holding a long spear. "...How sad. Will you never fight for yourself, Ms. Perennique? After all, what is the saying? 'A coward dies many times before their death.' So shall be your fate," they said, as they quietly summoned a wave of water around them. The wave then split into eight long, thin swords, which circled around their wielder. They then turned to their opponent, and four of the swords flashed. Moments later, they had run clean through multiple vital parts of the black knight, causing him to bleed profusely.

They then turned to the one standing over Soleil, and they sent the other four swords at it. Turning them to ice as they shot at the knight, they slashed it right through the throat. "...These should not prove to be very difficult..." they muttered. They then turned toward Lynefleur again. "...Is this all you have? Students, finish them!" they commanded. They were not afraid of Lynefleur's toy soldiers. Victory was close at hand.

"Will I never fight for myself? I would, but it's just so much more satisfying when I don't to dirty my hands with your filthy blood. Besides, I have already done my share of the fighting in the past, trying to eradicate the foolish race you so blindly shield. It's almost depressing, your spouting of wise remarks, and yet you are blinded to the fact that humanity has not the capacity to trust that which is not it's own..." Lyn replied, her scarlet eyes brimming with contempt for the Rabbit and every student in the room. The veins in her deathly pale face seemed to become a darker black, and her own aura began to ignite, composed of three colors. A dim but happy pinkish yellow and a mournful purple formed a yin-yang kind of pattern, as if to contrast the balance of light and darkness within her, but at the border between the two was a pitch black void that seemed simply out of place, in conflict with the light and dark as it tried to subsume both.

Perhaps she was once a pure soul who had once been a hero, only to have her innocent and idealistic dreams crushed before her. Maybe there was more to this one than a simple lust for power and blood.

The black knights refused to simply lay down and die, disregarding any injuries they sustained and going straight for the kill. Despite the fact that some of them were mortally wounded, they continued to fight on with just as much vigor as their opponents. The black blood that spilled from their bodies was almost metallic in quality, quite like their armor, and they bled plenty. Even so, they carried on with the battle on a whim, baring only their weapons and no shields. After all, what did they have to protect?
Last edited by Rhomaia on Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Basil Smith

"Certainly, and thank you," Rabbit answered, nodding to them. They then aimed their ice swords at the knight, and stabbed him through in all the vital areas. They then said to Basil, as the knight bled out, "I think we can drop him now. He'll be no harm to us now. By the way, what tea do you prefer? I'm curious." It was certainly a strange place to be asking such a question, but Basil seemed like someone who didn't mind talking about tea in the middle of a fight.

In the meantime, Soleil sighed his relief, as Basil and Rabbit got rid of the knight that nearly killed him. He then watched as the other students continued fighting their own knights. If only...if only I could get up...and help... he thought, sadly.

Ignis hopped off of the knight and noticed that Soleil was still upset at feeling useless, so she got a bizarre idea.
"Hey Soleil..." She pretended to groan in pain at her gash and limped over to him. "Sol, I can't fight anymore, it hurts too much... You need to cheer me on to get me up up and running to fight the Knights...can you help defeat the Knights by doing this?" However, the Knight she previously defeated had managed to get up and burst into the room again. They growled in anger,raising their swords.
"Quick Sol, you have to be quick!" She urged him.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Basil Smith

Basil Smith

Finally, Basil's eyes lit up with a certain passion about the subject.

"Believe you or not, I like black tea. It's rather simplistic, but it has the nobility that comes from simplicity within its flavor. Although I like it with 2 small spoons of sugar, if you ask about it. And you, young carrot eater?"

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:02 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Certainly, and thank you," Rabbit answered, nodding to them. They then aimed their ice swords at the knight, and stabbed him through in all the vital areas. They then said to Basil, as the knight bled out, "I think we can drop him now. He'll be no harm to us now. By the way, what tea do you prefer? I'm curious." It was certainly a strange place to be asking such a question, but Basil seemed like someone who didn't mind talking about tea in the middle of a fight.

Basil Smith

"Believe you or not, I like black tea. It's rather simplistic, but it has the nobility that comes from simplicity within its flavor. Although I like it with 2 small spoons of sugar, if you ask about it. And you, young carrot eater?"

"Green tea, with two cubes of sugar. It's very relaxing, especially after situations like this. But I do enjoy black tea as well. I do hope this school has some, I have yet to search for it. I've been drinking coffee for the last two weeks or so," Rabbit answered. They then turned to Ignis. "Ignis, that's enough. Soleil cannot get up and fight, he is wounded. Now, let me look at your wound. Basil, can you kill the knight she didn't finish, if you don't mind?" They actually sounded slightly snappish at Ignis, mainly because she kept pestering the wounded boy.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:11 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Basil Smith

"Green tea, with two cubes of sugar. It's very relaxing, especially after situations like this. But I do enjoy black tea as well. I do hope this school has some, I have yet to search for it. I've been drinking coffee for the last two weeks or so," Rabbit answered. They then turned to Ignis. "Ignis, that's enough. Soleil cannot get up and fight, he is wounded. Now, let me look at your wound. Basil, can you kill the knight she didn't finish, if you don't mind?" They actually sounded slightly snappish at Ignis, mainly because she kept pestiering the wounded boy.

She heard Rabbits tone and decided to quit it. Soleil was also tired, he probably would fall asleep soon anyways.
"Well...you can at least cheer for us in your head if you want." She grinned at him, then looked around for more Knights to finish off.
The one who was impaldd grabbed their weapon with their last strength and threw it at the group, only to be met with scalding flames. The weapon was melted into a soft amorphous solid. The knight had made their last move and finally died off.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Basil Smith

"Green tea, with two cubes of sugar. It's very relaxing, especially after situations like this. But I do enjoy black tea as well. I do hope this school has some, I have yet to search for it. I've been drinking coffee for the last two weeks or so," Rabbit answered. They then turned to Ignis. "Ignis, that's enough. Soleil cannot get up and fight, he is wounded. Now, let me look at your wound. Basil, can you kill the knight she didn't finish, if you don't mind?" They actually sounded slightly snappish at Ignis, mainly because she kept pestering the wounded boy.

Basil Smith

"I have it. I brought it with me, actually. And don't worry, it'll be taken care of."

As he saw the knight rushing back to the fight, a strong and quick gesture was made by Basil. A gust of wind sent the knight flying to the wall, where Basil slowly broke his two legs using an uncommon strength of wind and pressure to accomplish, and repeatedly slammed him against the wall.

"I guess that should do the trick."

Henry Von Kressel

And once more, the knight he fought got up from the ground once more, and Henry had no time to waste. The priority was Lyn, and he had to save his strength and vigor for the battle that would end the fateful day.

He thought on asking Rabbit to finish the knight, but the teacher seemed to be working in an inhumane effort. So, Henry had to use a resource he hated: Brutality. With two fluid moves, two projectiles flew to the knight's knees, and extended to the ground, locking him in place.

Leaving Aria's side, he threw his spear in the knight's throat, only to pull it back to his hand, rendering it almost headless, with the fluid that served as its blood flowing around, as the knight was apparently dead once more.

He returned to Aria, his eyes set on Lyn once more, as he wished for the whole battle to end soon as possible.

"Sorry for the delay."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:34 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Green tea, with two cubes of sugar. It's very relaxing, especially after situations like this. But I do enjoy black tea as well. I do hope this school has some, I have yet to search for it. I've been drinking coffee for the last two weeks or so," Rabbit answered. They then turned to Ignis. "Ignis, that's enough. Soleil cannot get up and fight, he is wounded. Now, let me look at your wound. Basil, can you kill the knight she didn't finish, if you don't mind?" They actually sounded slightly snappish at Ignis, mainly because she kept pestering the wounded boy.

Basil Smith

"I have it. I brought it with me, actually. And don't worry, it'll be taken care of."

As he saw the knight rushing back to the fight, a strong and quick gesture was made by Basil. A gust of wind sent the knight flying to the wall, where Basil slowly broke his two legs using an uncommon strength of wind and pressure to accomplish, and repeatedly slammed him against the wall.

Henry Von Kressel

And once more, the knight he fought got up from the ground once more, and Henry had no time to waste. The priority was Lyn, and he had to save his strength and vigor for the battle that would end the fateful day.

He thought on asking Rabbit to finish the knight, but the teacher seemed to be working in an inhumane effort. So, Henry had to use a resource he hated: Brutality. With two fluid moves, two projectiles flew to the knight's knees, and extended to the ground, locking him in place.

Leaving Aria's side, he threw his spear in the knight's throat, only to pull it back to his hand, rendering it almost headless, with the fluid that served as its blood flowing around, as the knight was apparently dead once more.

He returned to Aria, his eyes set on Lyn once more, as he wished for the whole battle to end soon as possible.

"Sorry for the delay."

"Thank you for that, and I'm glad! Hopefully once this is done we can actually sit down and enjoy some," Rabbit said. They then walked over to Ignis. "Now then...where is your wound? Or do you not have one? I cannot help you if you do not show me the wound," they said to her, calmly. They suddenly felt bad for getting annoyed with her. After all, she was only trying to help. Rabbit realized then how tired they were, and tried to shake it off. Ah...Just a little bit longer, now. Come Rabbit. You must pull yourself together...
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:55 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Basil Smith

Henry Von Kressel

"Sorry for the delay."

"Thank you for that, and I'm glad! Hopefully once this is done we can actually sit down and enjoy some," Rabbit said. They then walked over to Ignis. "Now then...where is your wound? Or do you not have one? I cannot help you if you do not show me the wound," they said to her, calmly. They suddenly felt bad for getting annoyed with her. After all, she was only trying to help. Rabbit realized then how tired they were, and tried to shake it off. Ah...Just a little bit longer, now. Come Rabbit. You must pull yourself together...

"It's on my leg, but it's just a little cut...I don't think its in need of healing though..." Truth was, she kind of didn't want to make trouble for Rabbit. He seemed pretty worn and she could sense it in his voice and movements and plus he had a pretty hard job already in front of him.Plus, she wasn't the kind of person to accept help without asking. She showed him the hash in her right calf. The axe had cut through much tissue and blood vessels, and blood oozed from it seemingly endlessly.
"See? It's just a small cut, no need to make a big fuss out of..."

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:00 am

Taigawa wrote:Carmella wasn't about to let the corrupted creatures kill her. Though she was no warrior, she would fight in her own defense if it was necessary. She prepared and used her glacial spear spell against the nearest enemy, and shot ice spikes at the others. Her first target was destroyed, while the others she targeted would recieve an impalement injury. She then target Lyn with her glacial spear and used it. "This is for Analayla you jerk!"

Lynefleur let out a discontented sigh as the icy spear sailed through the darkness towards her body, whistling through the air on a trajectory that was meant to impale her. It seemed as if she would only get a spectacle out of those she still considered talented, everyone else just repeated the same, tired old moveset, as if they could think of no other way to fight than throwing a few sparks or water blades in the air.

Just before the javelin could hit it's mark at Lynefleur's heart, it came to a complete stop in mid-air, only having missed her vitals by mere inches. One of her clawed, pale white hands reached out to touch it the weapon, and the pristine blue hues of the frozen water became pitch black at her touch, corrupted by dark mana.

"Why do you bloody children keep complaining about me hurting your little animals? And it always ends in hostility. Always." the Dark Witch replied with disinterest, holding both ends of the spear with her fingers. It's shape changed into a great-arrow, and the shaft lengthened as two streams of dark mana formed an archer's bow in Lyn's hand, and a third, thinner 'string' of her mana became the drawstring.

Nocking the arrow and drawing back the drawstring with a grim smile on her face, Lyn requited, "I'm sorry I couldn't recieve your little gift, but I always make an effort to return the favor when a child does something this arrogant." with a shake of her head. Lynefleur released her grip on the string and sent the icy black arrow flying back in Carmella's direction at several times it's original speed. A simple ice spear was not enough to kill the dark witch. Not nearly.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:43 am

Rhomaia wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Carmella wasn't about to let the corrupted creatures kill her. Though she was no warrior, she would fight in her own defense if it was necessary. She prepared and used her glacial spear spell against the nearest enemy, and shot ice spikes at the others. Her first target was destroyed, while the others she targeted would recieve an impalement injury. She then target Lyn with her glacial spear and used it. "This is for Analayla you jerk!"

Lynefleur let out a discontented sigh as the icy spear sailed through the darkness towards her body, whistling through the air on a trajectory that was meant to impale her. It seemed as if she would only get a spectacle out of those she still considered talented, everyone else just repeated the same, tired old moveset, as if they could think of no other way to fight than throwing a few sparks or water blades in the air.

Just before the javelin could hit it's mark at Lynefleur's heart, it came to a complete stop in mid-air, only having missed her vitals by mere inches. One of her clawed, pale white hands reached out to touch it the weapon, and the pristine blue hues of the frozen water became pitch black at her touch, corrupted by dark mana.

"Why do you bloody children keep complaining about me hurting your little animals? And it always ends in hostility. Always." the Dark Witch replied with disinterest, holding both ends of the spear with her fingers. It's shape changed into a great-arrow, and the shaft lengthened as two streams of dark mana formed an archer's bow in Lyn's hand, and a third, thinner 'string' of her mana became the drawstring.

Nocking the arrow and drawing back the drawstring with a grim smile on her face, Lyn requited, "I'm sorry I couldn't recieve your little gift, but I always make an effort to return the favor when a child does something this arrogant." with a shake of her head. Lynefleur released her grip on the string and sent the icy black arrow flying back in Carmella's direction at several times it's original speed. A simple ice spear was not enough to kill the dark witch. Not nearly.

"Have some Physics, bitch." Ignis shot a hot streak of fire at the icicle, melting it into water. It plopped into a puddle on the ground.
"And they're not our bloody animals you wanker witch! They're our friends but you'll never understand that, will you?" She sighed. "I just feel sorry for you. You're gonna die before you even lived."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:17 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Thank you for that, and I'm glad! Hopefully once this is done we can actually sit down and enjoy some," Rabbit said. They then walked over to Ignis. "Now then...where is your wound? Or do you not have one? I cannot help you if you do not show me the wound," they said to her, calmly. They suddenly felt bad for getting annoyed with her. After all, she was only trying to help. Rabbit realized then how tired they were, and tried to shake it off. Ah...Just a little bit longer, now. Come Rabbit. You must pull yourself together...

"It's on my leg, but it's just a little cut...I don't think its in need of healing though..." Truth was, she kind of didn't want to make trouble for Rabbit. He seemed pretty worn and she could sense it in his voice and movements and plus he had a pretty hard job already in front of him.Plus, she wasn't the kind of person to accept help without asking. She showed him the hash in her right calf. The axe had cut through much tissue and blood vessels, and blood oozed from it seemingly endlessly.

"Oh dear...that is certainly not a small cut at...Ignis?" They were about to heal her wound, when Ignis ran away to go fight Lynefleur, who Carmella had nearly managed to pin with an arrow. Unfortunately, Lyn caught the arrow and sent it right back. Fortunately, however, Ignis stopped the arrow with a quick fireball. "...Oh dear. Thank you, Ignis, I would not have wanted that to actually hit her. Now for your wound..." they said. They used more Light Magic to begin healing her wounds, except now they began to feel the sting of their work.

...Are you working hard?...Perhaps...a little too hard?

...No...I am fine...I promise...This...is nothing.

Nothing?! Nothing?! You've shaved at least five years off of your life, with all of the Light Magic you've used in this fight alone! You are dying where you stand! Don't you understand that?

Yes...I feel it in every inch of my body...Our body.

Then why do you keep doing this to us?

Because...it is my duty. I have to protect them, even if it hurts me to do so.

So you want to die? Is that it? You're willing to die, to make sure these creatures continue living? And for what purpose? As soon as you die, they'll think about you for a day or so, and then you'll be nothing to them.

...It does not matter...I told myself I would protect them...and I will protect them.

...Use it.

...Hm?

You know what I am talking about.

Rabbit paused for a moment, seemingly lost in a particularly disturbing thought. They wanted to continue cheering the students on, but somehow they had been snatched from the reality around them. In their eyes, they saw shadows fill the room. Their mind was showing them something dreadful.

Use your true powers. You know what I am talking about.

Come on now, Rabbit. You are far more powerful than this little witch, this little pretender who uses zombies to shield herself from combat. Show her what you've been holding back.

...I cannot.

What?! Why?!

Antonius and Tsukiyomi are right there! They will kill us, if they know the truth!...And...besides...I cannot in front of the students. I cannot suffer them to see what I am...

Why do they matter to you so much?! It's obvious they are hardly paying any attention to you.

And they should not be. They are fighting Lynefleur, and I am helping them.

Even outside of combat, they think of you as next-to-nothing. A novelty. A fool in a mask.

...Even so...I care for them anyway. Now, being with them, fighting alongside them...they mean the world to me...

Are you finished?

...I do not want to die, fool.

Me neither...

When Rabbit came out of their trance, the shadows they were seeing disappeared, just in time for them to move out of the way of the knight that was attacking them. However, seeing it was heading for Shaun, who was currently fighting Virgo, Rabbit grabbed the knight's arm and yanked him back. "...I would not go there if I were you..." they quietly warned the knight, with a laugh. Thus they continued fighting, even with the dark voice that had spoken to them echoing in the back of their mind.
Last edited by Luminesa on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:24 am

Luminesa wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"It's on my leg, but it's just a little cut...I don't think its in need of healing though..." Truth was, she kind of didn't want to make trouble for Rabbit. He seemed pretty worn and she could sense it in his voice and movements and plus he had a pretty hard job already in front of him.Plus, she wasn't the kind of person to accept help without asking. She showed him the hash in her right calf. The axe had cut through much tissue and blood vessels, and blood oozed from it seemingly endlessly.

"Oh dear...that is certainly not a small cut at...Ignis?" They were about to heal her wound, when Ignis ran away to go fight Lynefleur, who Carmella had nearly managed to pin with an arrow. Unfortunately, Lyn caught the arrow and sent it right back. Fortunately, however, Ignis stopped the arrow with a quick fireball. "...Oh dear. Thank you, Ignis, I would not have wanted that to actually hit her. Now for your wound..." they said. They used more Light Magic to begin healing her wounds, except now they began to feel the sting of their work.

Nothing?! [i]Nothing?!
You've shaved at least five years off of your life, with all of the Light Magic you've used in this fight alone! You are dying where you stand! Don't you understand that?

So you want to die? Is that it? You're willing to die, to make sure these creatures continue living? And for what purpose? As soon as you die, they'll think about you for a day or so, and then you'll be nothing to them.

...It does not matter...I told myself I would protect them...and I will protect them.

...Use it.

...Hm?

You know what I am talking about.[/i]

Rabbit paused for a moment, seemingly lost in a particularly disturbing thought. They wanted to continue cheering the students on, but somehow they had been snatched from the reality around them. In their eyes, they saw shadows fill the room. Their mind was showing them something dreadful.

Come on now, Rabbit. You are far more powerful than this little witch, this little pretender who uses zombies to shield herself from combat. Show her what you've been holding back.

...I cannot.

What?! Why?!

Antonius and Tsukiyomi are right there! They will kill us, if they know the truth!...And...besides...I cannot in front of the students. I cannot suffer them to see what I am...

Why do they matter to you so much?! It's obvious they are hardly paying any attention to you.

Even outside of combat, they think of you as next-to-nothing. A novelty. A fool in a mask.

...Even so...I care for them anyway. Now, being with them, fighting alongside them...they mean the world to me...

Are you finished?

Me neither...

When Rabbit came out of their trance, the shadows they were seeing disappeared, just in time for them to move out of the way of the knight that was attacking them. However, seeing it was heading for Shaun, who was currently fighting Virgo, Rabbit grabbed the knight's arm and yanked him back. "...I would not go there if I were you..." they quietly warned the knight, with a laugh. Thus they continued fighting, even with the dark voice that had spoken to them echoing in the back of their mind.

Ignis muttered a 'Thank you' under her breath as Rabbit healed her. He didn't have to spend all this energy on her, and she somehow smelt his ailing state with her sharp sense of smell.
"Hey Rabbit maybe you should take a long day of rest after this is over? I'm sure we all need a day off..."
He's just like Ruta. Heh. Both don't like to admit when they're tired out. They shouldn't go that hard on themselves, it won't kill anyone if they let loose a little. Humans never cease to frustrate me.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:37 am

Carmella was angry at the disdain directed at Analayla. "She is more then just another creature you unholy abomination. She is my friend, she's family. Something cowards like you never appreciated when you had them.....IF you ever had them. She concentrated her magic and encased herself in a crystaline shell that grew arms and legs before growing a wolven head and tail. This icy construct nearly doubled her height as she approached, aiming to crush her enemy. "And when you fall....I'm going to eat you." she added.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:48 am

Shaun Calhoun

In the mist of his fighting with his late acquaintance, Shaun wasn't focused on the knights around him. The knight that was about to attack him was sensed by Shaun, but before he could react and take action, Rabbit had already taken care of him and warned him.

"Well thank you for that." Shaun said with a small laugh. Soon, his childish laughter turned a little bit more serious when he faced Virgo once more.

"Well me meet again I see..." he said smiling at the wolvish looking man in armor. "Now, can we finally get the time that we deserve? "
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:49 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Oh dear...that is certainly not a small cut at...Ignis?" They were about to heal her wound, when Ignis ran away to go fight Lynefleur, who Carmella had nearly managed to pin with an arrow. Unfortunately, Lyn caught the arrow and sent it right back. Fortunately, however, Ignis stopped the arrow with a quick fireball. "...Oh dear. Thank you, Ignis, I would not have wanted that to actually hit her. Now for your wound..." they said. They used more Light Magic to begin healing her wounds, except now they began to feel the sting of their work.

Nothing?! [i]Nothing?!
You've shaved at least five years off of your life, with all of the Light Magic you've used in this fight alone! You are dying where you stand! Don't you understand that?

...Use it.

...Hm?

You know what I am talking about.[/i]

...I cannot.

What?! Why?!

Are you finished?

Me neither...

Ignis muttered a 'Thank you' under her breath as Rabbit healed her. He didn't have to spend all this energy on her, and she somehow smelt his ailing state with her sharp sense of smell.
"Hey Rabbit maybe you should take a long day of rest after this is over? I'm sure we all need a day off..."
He's just like Ruta. Heh. Both don't like to admit when they're tired out. They shouldn't go that hard on themselves, it won't kill anyone if they let loose a little. Humans never cease to frustrate me.

"...I will worry about that when the time comes...For now, I must help end this battle...but thank you, Ignis," they answered, softly, as they surrounded a knight's body in ice, and crushed him. If anything, they hoped that nobody would be severely injured again, until they got to the infirmary, but there was no guarantee of that. They then heard Shaun thank them, and they nodded in his direction. "It is no problem. Take down Virgo and we should be fine," they ordered Shaun.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:30 am

Ignis sighed and sat next to Ziriad.
She watched the battle from the sides, occasionally setting a knight on fire.
"Hey, Ziriad, you ever get the feeling that you annoy other people?" she leaned back against the wall. Suddenly, with a thought, she shot up.
"Holy crap, where'd Alain go? He just disappeared into thin air? And that girl Amanda too...hm."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:20 am

Prusselanden wrote:Ignis sighed and sat next to Ziriad.
"Hey, Ziriad, you ever get the feeling that you annoy other people?" she leaned back against the wall. Suddenly, with a thought, she shot up.
"Holy crap, where'd Alain go? He just disappeared into thin air? And that girl Amanda too...hm."

“Eh, I see it the other way around though even if I was, lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep." He tilted his head slightly as a knight’s axe flew past. With the speed of lightning, he grabbed it midair and flung it back at his assailant. “Anyway, you seem pretty injured. Why not head to the infirmary and take a load off?”
Last edited by The Land of Golden Blobfish on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:15 pm

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Ignis sighed and sat next to Ziriad.

“Eh, I see it the other way around though even if I was, lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep." He tilted his head slightly as a knight’s axe flew past. With the speed of lightning, he grabbed it midair and flung it back at his assailant. “Anyway, you seem pretty injured. Why not head to the infirmary and take a load off?”

"Nah, I've been through worse. One of the reasons I learned to treat injuries came from me treating my own injuries. Like, I got stabbed once and I learned how to fix a stab wound by fixing my own stab wound through trial and error." She explained.
"Also, Rabbits already taken care of it." She looked at Lyn again, a flicker of rage in her eyes.
"So where'd you come from, Ziriad?" She asked him, not taking her attention off Lyn.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Rhomaia wrote:With these words, several more figures emerged from the encroaching darkness beyond Lynefleur, each one bearing the same animalistic armor as Virgo and wielding two weapons each, ranging from falchions and scimitars to broadswords and daggers. There was one black knight for every student and teacher in the room, and each one was more than ready to rip the life out of anyone foolish enough to charge forward.

At this point, Aether was nothing short of bored silly.

"Really?" she asked, shaking her head. "Is this the best you can do to try and take me down?" She reached out, and a rope of pure white something wrapped around the waist of one of the knights, glowing a little brighter as it sucked the life out of the armored figure and transferred it into her. "I'm almost offended," she continued. "Do you think this is a challenge for me? No matter."

The knight faltered as she continued to draw the life from it, using it to replenish her own energy.

"It won't last long."

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:30 pm

Luminesa wrote:"...Give up?...L-Like...what?" he asked, confused. He had no problem with the idea of giving up things to help others to be happy, but he wasn't exactly sure what Solomon was asking. By the look on his face, it was obviously something very serious. He turned and looked at the golden woman as well, in awe at how beautiful the statue was.

Solomon looked down, "I don't know to be honest, everyone else in the family sacrificed something different, bond with it."

A melodious voice spoke when he paused. "Solomon, dear little Solomon, I ask for little. Only your eyes. Blood from a descendant of the Oracle of Delphi makes a wonderful catalyst for magical bonds."
The golden statue stepped down from her throne the supposed golden robes flowed like silk around her metal body. "Though I suspect this would not be the best of times to do a bonding ritual."
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit watched Henry fight his opponent like a pro, and they nodded their approval to them. "Excellent. Now, help Aria against hers, so she can fight Lyn. I'll come in a moment, when I am finished with mine," they told him. They then blocked a spear-attack from their knight, using an ice sword to hold them back. They then knocked their spear out of their hands, and used another sword to knock them down. Once the knight was down, Rabbit had their swords circle like a swarm of vultures over the knight. "...Finished already?...How sad. This wasn't very much fun for either one of us, was it?" they whispered. Rabbit then had all of their swords pierce the knight at once, finishing them.

In the meantime, Soleil saw the knight who was standing over him start bleeding from the throat. It seemed to ignore the fact that it was bleeding, and it lifted its swords and prepared to stab the boy and his healer, Solomon, to death. It stood over them with another knight, which was meant to attack Solomon.

Rabbit appeared behind the knight that was bleeding, and they pulled their ice swords out of the knight they had just killed. "...Trying to hurt my students, are we?...That's not very kind of you, is it?" Rabbit then used a sword, and with a quick stroke, chopped the knight's head straight off.

Soleil watched, and his eyes widened as the blood splattered everywhere. He breathed quickly, and then he stared up at his teacher, who looked down at him with concern. Rabbit seemed to have no worries about brutally slaying enemies, whereas Soleil could barely stand the sight of blood. He was frightened by this, and his vision began to swim, but he fought to keep conscious. He could not faint, not now. He wanted to get up and to keep fighting.

Solomon watched the statue before turning his back. He raised his hand and gave Sol a slap on the back. "Don't worry. I'll make sure that the position is impenetrable. Even if I have to give up my life. Phalanx, pull back all members into the defensive position." Solomon pulled up his sleeves and sat down with crossed legs. "Unlock the Black Armory. Sending back Caestus model Golems Alpha, Beta and Delta. Retrieving Hoplite model Golems Alpha, Beta and Katapeltikon model Golem Omega." The three large metal soldiers disappeared and two other large soldiers iron soldiers of clearly greek origins. The third didn't appear immediately until a few seconds after. The newest one to appear, however was nothing like the ones previously summoned. It towered over the others and bristled with weapons most notably a massive iron bolt thrower in the place of one of its arms and a massive cleaver gripped in the other. Solomon, straining, let out a grunt, and a weak "smile". "Count yourself Lucky, Soliel. Not many people have seen a Siege golem before and get to live to tell about it."
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Hailey Winters

Hailey truly didn't even know how to reply to Kate now, but she had to do something, say something to comfort her.

"That's all in the past now. You don't have to worry about any of that now. I promise to only judge you on what you do now, here, in the present. Right now all I see is a hurt, scared girl, someone that I want to protect. I'm not saying that you're weak because of that, far from it, you're so much stronger than me. I only know what I've seen from you so far, and I want to help you, to protect you. Please Red, let me do that, let me help you, let me be there for you. Let me know how to help you."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads