NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (OOC) (Semi-Open, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:So we have four people who have seven votes. Who here is going to be a reserve?

And then we have three sixes.

Edit:

Okay, Sol lost a vote. So are we going to have Shaun or Kasumi as vote #5?

And then we still need reserves.
Kasumi for the last main fighter!

Shaun and Theodora as reserves.

Please?

It looks like we have three 6's again.

Get your shite together mates xD
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:10.000 POSTS!

Well... Kasumi or Shaun. How do we solve this?
Looks like someone decided for us.

The voters have spoken--KASUMI IS THE FIFTH MAIN FIGHTER! *throws confetti* *also throws cookies* *beams*

Now we just need to figure out who the heck our reserves will be.

Okay, people. We're down to three characters, each with six votes each.

Who will you choose to be the reserve fighters?

Soleil Rise, the admittedly somewhat adorkable Venta?

Shaun Calhoun, who I remember absolutely nothing about except that his girlfriend is a vampire now?

Theodora Mills, the Venta who has a tiny, living tank?

You can choose two! So remember, voters, only one person has to go home today! Other than Katelyn Starling and Lucas Mourning, who have to go home in disgrace. But anyway. Only one other person has to go home today!

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:52 pm

VOTE LIVING TANK GIRL!
Last edited by Sonitusia on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Japanese Academy Character:

Name: Momoko Kageyama

Element/House: Venta/Wind

Appearance:

Anime: A cat named Mei.

Bio:
Momoko is a normal high school student in Japan-except for the fact that she's a Mage-in-training. She entered the Meiji Imperial Academy of Magic, after making high marks on her entrance exams and showing significant skill with her Magic. She is one of the school's top first-years, and for that reason she has been chosen for the International Student-Mage Tournament.

Personality:
Momoko is shy, cute, and sweet, usually hanging behind her friends in any group-situation. She often takes some time to warm-up to new people, but she always has good intentions and is always eager to help people in need. She values friendship above all things, and even as she struggles around strangers, she is always willing to be the peacemaker among her friends, even as she's not the strongest in her group.

Likes: Her friends, sweets, stuffed animals, soft music, the colors pink, yellow, and white, frilly things.

Dislikes: Large crowds, talking to strangers, dark colors, mean people, cheaters, and people who hurt her friends.

Theme Song: "Innocent" by Avril Lavigne

RP Sample: Here's a story happened long ago...
Last edited by Luminesa on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:08 pm

I pick shaun's girlfrind as reserve. the vampire (who may or may not be saved/purified) will add a cowar dice to the team.

Edit: and lum, post for ambrosia!
Last edited by Saleon on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Saleon wrote:I pick shaun's girlfrind as reserve. the vampire (who may or may not be saved/purified) will add a cowar dice to the team.

Ambrosia is not on the list.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:I pick shaun's girlfrind as reserve. the vampire (who may or may not be saved/purified) will add a cowar dice to the team.

Ambrosia is not on the list.

it was joke, now post for ambrosia!

I pick theo, because gaara.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Saleon wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Ambrosia is not on the list.

it was joke, now post for ambrosia!

I pick theo, because gaara.

Fuck yes
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Luminesa wrote:Japanese Academy Character:

Name: Momoko Kageyama

Element/House: Venta/Wind

Appearance:
(Image)

Anime: A cat named Mei.

Bio:
Momoko is a normal high school student in Japan-except for the fact that she's a Mage-in-training. She entered the Meiji Imperial Academy of Magic, after making high marks on her entrance exams and showing significant skill with her Magic. She is one of the school's top first-years, and for that reason she has been chosen for the International Student-Mage Tournament.

Personality:
Momoko is shy, cute, and sweet, usually hanging behind her friends in any group-situation. She often takes some time to warm-up to new people, but she always has good intentions and is always eager to help people in need. She values friendship above all things, and even as she struggles around strangers, she is always willing to be the peacemaker among her friends, even as she's not the strongest in her group.

Likes: Her friends, sweets, stuffed animals, soft music, the colors pink, yellow, and white, frilly things.

Dislikes: Large crowds, talking to strangers, dark colors, mean people, cheaters, and people who hurt her friends.

Theme Song: "Innocent" by Avril Lavigne

RP Sample: Here's a story happened long ago...

Oh look... it's Momoko!

*Himiko shows up out of nowhere and glomps Momoko*

*Sadako is not pleased by this*

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Japanese Academy Character!:

Name: Midori Tanaka

House/Element: Solum/Earth

Appearance:

Animal: A beaver named Ito.

Bio: One of the older students at Momoko's school, Midori is one of the Mentors, an older student at the Meiji Imperial Academy of Magic who aids the first-years in their magical training. Being the top-ranking Mentor at her school, she was chosen to the International Student-Mage Tournament unanimously. She is especially close to Momoko and Sadako, whom she has been Mentoring.

Personality: Calm, cool, and gentle, she is usually the last of her friends to panic during a fight, and even jokes during her matches. She loves to show-off, though it's usually all in good fun, and she is always respectful of her opponents. She does struggle with trying to be perfect, however, and doesn't have many friends among the upperclassman. However, she mainly keeps these insecurities to herself.

Likes: Fancy dinner parties, her friends, the color yellow, using her magic, Mentoring, meeting new people, older boys, and anything cute and girly.

Dislikes: Being alone, disrespectful opponents, blood, spicy food, and people who hurt her friends.

Theme Song: "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson

RP Sample: Charlotte ate it.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Vote for Soleil! Because he's just getting started!

Also, HE CAN SUMMON BUTTERFLIES AND MAKE YOU HAPPY!!!
-Alan Jackson

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:31 pm

So I just made oatmeal porridge and fried tuna flakes.

I don't know if I will enjoy this.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Sonitusia wrote:So I just made oatmeal porridge and fried tuna flakes.

Hmmmm...needs more cowbell.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:36 pm

I see that you're saying that Shaun is a reserve, no? Well I don't mind. I know he won't either, so there you go. Let Kasumi be the main one.

There. Problem solved. Shaun is now a reserve core student for Hope's Peak Mana Academy.

Note: Ambrosia is not Shaun's girlfriend. But, it's a nice little trope.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:So I just made oatmeal porridge and fried tuna flakes.

Hmmmm...needs more cowbell.

Lumi no.

On another note, adding soy sauce and a dash of salt actually made this taste really good.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Luminesa wrote:Japanese Academy Character!:

Name: Midori Tanaka

House/Element: Solum/Earth

Appearance:
(Image)

Animal: A beaver named Ito.

Bio: One of the older students at Momoko's school, Midori is one of the Mentors, an older student at the Meiji Imperial Academy of Magic who aids the first-years in their magical training. Being the top-ranking Mentor at her school, she was chosen to the International Student-Mage Tournament unanimously. She is especially close to Momoko and Sadako, whom she has been Mentoring.

Personality: Calm, cool, and gentle, she is usually the last of her friends to panic during a fight, and even jokes during her matches. She loves to show-off, though it's usually all in good fun, and she is always respectful of her opponents. She does struggle with trying to be perfect, however, and doesn't have many friends among the upperclassman. However, she mainly keeps these insecurities to herself.

Likes: Fancy dinner parties, her friends, the color yellow, using her magic, Mentoring, meeting new people, older boys, and anything cute and girly.

Dislikes: Being alone, disrespectful opponents, blood, spicy food, and people who hurt her friends.

Theme Song: "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson

RP Sample: Charlotte ate it.
*reading through app, nodding slowly, 'seems right'*

*gets to RP Sample*

:rofl:

(But don't you mean Natalie ate it? XD)

Only one left... can't wait to see this one. XD
Saldinado wrote:I see that you're saying that Shaun is a reserve, no? Well I don't mind. I know he won't either, so there you go. Let Kasumi be the main one.

There. Problem solved. Shaun is now a reserve core student for Hope's Peak Mana Academy.

Note: Ambrosia is not Shaun's girlfriend. But, it's a nice little trope.
*gives cookie of gratitude*

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Hmmmm...needs more cowbell.

Lumi no.

On another note, adding soy sauce and a dash of salt actually made this taste really good.

Well, that's good! :3
-Alan Jackson

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:38 pm

I'll be leading the Russian team, so I'll be making the app for the Russian mentor.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Okay! Main team is now Aria, Catherine, Henry, Kasumi, and Idza.

Now between the three sixes, let's make a poll to see who gets picked here.

(Do not worry Rhom, I will keep track of everything.)

*Shoves Eisen Choras in a jar.*
Last edited by Luminesa on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Eisen Choras
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Choras » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:42 pm

Luminesa wrote:Okay! Main team is now Aria, Catherine, Henry, Kasumi, and Idza.

Why me? Me too fat.
^^ I am Commander Shepard and this is the best post on NS ^^

Like the Spanish Inquisition, I will visit your TG without even knowing.. If you see this card, you got visited by the SpanishPapal Inquisition.. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Prepare for trouble,
and at the double!
To troll the Nationstates with punny invigoration!
To divide all threads within our sheer determination!
To reject the facts with ignorance and bliss!
To debate on things all the way to cannibis!
Germanic Templars!
Team Rapscallion runs in to start the fight
Surrender now, or you'll lose downright!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:42 pm

Eisen Choras wrote:

Why me? Me too fat.

It's a big jar.
-Alan Jackson

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:44 pm

And that folks is a delicious meal I will never make again.

Literally so random that I'm afraid for my health.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Eisen Choras wrote:

Why me? Me too fat.

Hey! Hey you!

Hello stranger.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Hey! I'll keep track of stuff too! You just go work on that last app, gurl!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:45 pm

Charlia wrote:

Hey! I'll keep track of stuff too! You just go work on that last app, gurl!

Wait...what last app? I thought we have five characters on the team...

Oh wait. You made two reserves. Right.

COMING RIGHT UP.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse