NATION

PASSWORD

Harry Potter: Generation Resurrection IC (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun May 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Lizzy blinked, surprised at James' insistence and he was like blocking the exit. She couldn't run to the front door, he'd block that one too. And she couldn't Disapparate in Hogwarts, she hadn't even learned how to yet. Damn! How dare he get angry at her, he didn't have to pry into her business like this! And what if he told Remus? At this point she was so pissed she snapped.
"Alright, you really want to know?! Fine, that potion was for me! I took it from Professor McGonagall's classroom. I...not that it's anyone's business but..I'm pregnant James. I fucked up, okay?! Happy now?!" she shouted at him, tears leaked out her eyes and ran down her face, her jaw clenched in anger and shame.

Albus looked at Remus, then at the potion and then at Remus again. His words were gentle but firm at once, he was unused to it from anybody else and then his eyes widened when Remus offered to stay with him, pale cheeks turning rose at the thought of being close to the other boy. It was weird, he never had this reaction not even with Winter, but only recently and it wasn't quite like this.
"Usually Winnie stays with me, I've never had anybody else offer except my parents. Remus are...are you sure you want to stay? I mean, thank you. Thank you, I never had anybody else to stay with me during my fits before. I don't want to disturb you anymore." he said, both apprehensive and a little excited at the thought of being so close to Remus. Winter had always told him, "Find somebody who can calm you at night, I wanna meet 'em. Because that one's a keeper." Albus looked back at Remus and then at the glass, grabbing the vial off the desk and filling it some more until the glass was half full.
"I'm gonna need it." he muttered and started to drink the potion, grimacing at how it tasted. "Merlin's balls, that's foul." Little Harry nodded to Remus in thanks before patting Albus on the back. "Welcome back to the land of the living buddy." His eyes then widened at a thought.
"Fuck...my life. Al, Winter's gonna be pissed off when she finds out you had a nightmare and didn't tell her. Man she's gonna kill you. What if you wake up again tonight? You know sometimes Dreamless Sleep doesn't work on you." he said seriously. Albus blinked up at Harry sleepily, the potion already beginning to take effect as he was already drowsy.
"I'm sure..I'm sure she'll understand." Albus yawned, hardly able to keep his eyes open. His head fell back to his pillow and he was barely able to scoot over for Remus before his eyes closed and he was out.

Ginny yawned, man it was getting late. She then turned to Sarah and was surprised when the girl asked her out. But she was pleased at her confidence and found it quite sexy actually.
"I'd be honored to go to Hogsmead with you, Miss McGaren. Goodnight, I'm gonna try to make my way back to Gryffindor Tower and not get caught." Ginny took Sarah's hand and kissed the back of it before walking away. Zizi smirked at her friend from her bed.
"Well...you finally got a date!" the older girl squealed.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon May 23, 2016 9:38 am

James had the horrible unthinkable thought in his mind confirmed when Lizzy finally told him what was going on. He was almost too shocked to move, but then he saw the tears streaming down Lizzy's face and knew what he had to do. He took a step forward and pulled Elizabeth into a gentle hug. "Lizzy... Geez, I had no idea. Look it's okay, I'm not mad. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now." Then a thought came to his mind. "Wait, Remus doesn't know does he?"

Remus nodded to Albus, "Of course I want to stay. You need my help, and I want to be there for you." Remus said sincerely, wanting to do whatever he could to help Albus feel better. He then turned to Harry Jr when he brought up Winter. He was starting to get a little annoyed that everyone kept talking about her but he didn't show it. "Don't worry Harry, I can take care of Albus tonight. You can go back to bed. He told the Potter boy, as he watched Albus fall asleep. Remus smiled at him and got into the bed next to him. There wasn't much room however so they two were laying very close to each other. Remus blushed a at this and felt his fac heating up. He tried to ignore that however even as his hear was racing. It a while for him to fall asleep, but he finally managed to do so, his head resting gently on Albus' shoulder as he did.

Sarah was surprised at how formal Ginny sounded and then she kissed Sarah's hand. That made the girl blush, and giggle softly. "Well, goodnight Ginny, sorry I kept you so lon." Sarah said, waving the girl off as she walked away. She closed the door behind her and then heard Zizi's words. Sarah turned around, an unbelievably bright smile on her face. "Ya, I guess I did. Well, goodnight Zizi, I'm exhausted." She said, feeling like an anvil was lifted off her chest as she sat down on her bed, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon May 23, 2016 3:24 pm

"Merlin...God no!" Lizzy told James when he asked if Remus knew. "He doesn't know and if I have it my way he won't know ever." she said, looking up at the boy seriously to punctuate that he was not to breathe a word to her brother." She was surprised when he hugged her though but hugged him back, the closeness actually felt really nice for somebody she was yelling at two seconds ago. "I don't want my family to know, I can see it now. "Why didn't you take birth control, what's wrong with you, why're you such a whore? No, I'm not having it. I actually thought of abortion a lot but I couldn't do it so it's plan B. Go away somewhere, maybe to my grandparents in France, have my baby and come back in about eight months." she said firmly, this was not up for discussion.

Harry raised an eyebrow when Remus dismissed him but went back to bed anyway. Remus was acting weird, he was never this snappish before and he got so annoyed looking at the mention of Harry's sister. He didn't even like Harry talking when Albus came out of his nightmare, it was like he was possessive. That was it, wasn't it? Seeing the small smile that Remus gave Albus and the blush when the redhead clung to him, Remus was in love with Al! That's why he wanted to handle this alone, he was jealous of Albus and Winter's closeness and wanted Albus for himself if only for a moment. And Al, the clueless goof had no idea! Merlin, wait until Winter heard about this.
Meanwhile Ginny had successfully made it back to Gryffindor Tower, tucking the parchment into her trunk before going to sleep. he map was no invisibility cloak but it got the job done. She borrowed the cloak once from Winter, since Winnie's father was the eldest son it was hers at least partially, her older brother giving it to her to use for the school years. Ginny's father Albus got the Marauder's Map and that was stashed safely in her trunk for now, how an old piece of paper could come in handy like that.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon May 23, 2016 4:10 pm

"Elizabeth, you can't do that!" James said in shock. "You can't just run away? Look, Remus and you're parents might be upset and shocked. But they love you, and they can help you. They deserve to know, and i you run away they'll never for give you." James said, trying to implore her to stay. "Besides, you still have me here too. I'll never abandon you because of this, and I know Remus won't either. I won't tell him, that's not my place. But you really should Lizzy."

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon May 23, 2016 4:23 pm

"That's nice Jamie but my mind's made up. And what do you mean they'll never forgive me? It's not their place, this is my baby, my life and my decision so nobody else has a say. I don't even know why they'd be angry but...it's late. We can talk more in the morning, alright?" Lizzy kissed James' cheek and proceeded to leave. Man she had to get some sleep. Good thing tomorrow was a weekend, she could sleep in all day. Looks like she'd miss Hogsmeade.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon May 23, 2016 5:50 pm

James was stunned by Lizzy's insistence to stay quite and then wasn't even able to bother trying to stop her when she kissed his cheek and walked out of the room. He took a deep sigh, now on top of everything with Professor Potter, he had to keep a secret from his best friend. He slowly made his way back to the Gryffindor common room and up to his bed to sleep. He was emotionally exhausted and just wanted to pass out and forget about it.

The Next Morning
Sarah woke up feeling incredibly refreshed and happy. She woke up early and sat on her bed just waiting for the hours pass until she could head to the Gryffindor common room to find Ginny. They were going to go to Hogsmead together today, and this would in fact be her first real date. She was really excited, but nervousness started to creep in as well. She wanted this to go well. She really liked Ginny and she wanted things to get serious between them. Sarah carefully thought about what she would wear. She decided on a red skirt under her house robes and a yellow scarf with the Hufflepuff logo that Zizi had bought her. It was still early so Sarah sat nervously on the edge of her bed, her toe tapping rhythmically as she waited.

Remus began to stir himself as the sun started to spread into the common room. He open his eyes and realized his head was resting on Albus' chest. He blushed in embarrassment. Luckily Albus seemed like he was still asleep, and Remus moved his head to the pillow instead, though the rest of his body was quite close to Albus. He stayed put because he didn't want to wake Al, the poor boy deserved some rest. Besides, he couldn't deny that it felt good being next to him like this.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon May 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Lizzy woke up the next morning and ran her hands through her hair, she looked absolutely exhausted but she did have a long night so that was understandable. She didn't even bother to get dressed because she wanted to get all the sleep in that she could before breakfast and before the Hogsmeade trip started. She pondered on what to do with her hair, what color would she go with today? She looked in a handheld mirror and turned her hair pink and short, blonde and curly, brown and straight and even its classic rainbow. Finally she decided on a curly red bob and threw a robe and slippers on over her nightgown, maybe she could beg a cup of tea from the house elves since it was still early. Stepping out quietly, she opened the door outside the common room with plans to come back soon.

Ginny was up getting ready for her date with Sarah. She actually had a date and with a really cute girl too, Ginny hoped that she didn't scare her off again. Going through her weekend outfits she finally chose one, a yellow lace cardigan with a knee length strapless dress. The dress was golden and shimmering, like it was sewn out of stardust. After choosing some gold short heels and a pair of black leggings sewn with silver and gold stars that were enchanted to twinkle and move, she laid her selection out on her bed and started to comb out her hair. She didn't need to get dressed yet so she had some time to get ready, makeup or no makeup? Oh man, what was Sarah going to wear? Whatever it is Ginny was sure it would be gorgeous.

Albus whined in protest in his sleep when he felt Remus move away and unvconsciously reached out, moving closer to the shorter boy and laying his own head on his chest. The warmth felt wonderful, hearing the other boy's heartbeat and the smell of him calmed the redhead more than he ever thought possible. Blinking sleepily and yawning like a kitten, Albus lifted his shockingly blue gaze to Remus' honey brown eyes. "Morning. Thanks for staying with me, you were amazing." he said to his friend with a little smile, a small twinkle in those eyes. Little Harry woke up and put on some slippers before smiling at Remus and Albus snuggled together and going to the door. There he found Winter standing there in her uniform. "Hey Harry." she smiled, giving her brother a hug.
"How's Al, did he sleep okay? Is he well, we were supposed to go to Hogsmeade today." Winter asked halfway in concern, whispering as they were standing on top of the stairs in the entrance way to the dorms and didn't want to wake anybody up.
"Winnie, Al's fine. But....well.." Harry said, rubbing his hair nervously. "Well what?" Winter asked, her face growing serious. "Winnie, you have to promise me you won't murder Remus. Or Albus...heck, or me." Harry said, eyes darting around the room.
"Harry!" she snapped, still whispering. "Okay! Look, Albus had a nightmare last night, a really bad one. He pulled his wand...again." Harry said. Albus could hear them and winced. Oh boy, Winter was gonna be pissed. She was extremely protective of him. Winter's face seemed to change in a flash, now she looked like she wanted to hurt somebody. "WHAT?!" she snapped, forgetting to whisper. "Why the hell didn't anybody come get me?!" she demanded.
"I wanted to, honest! Albus was crying for you! But Remus said not to, and quite frankly he did a really good job. Albus slept quite peacefully!" Harry said, trying to placate her. Winter looked at him in surprise, still pissed off that Albus or anybody would be reckless with his health. And Remus didn't want her there? She should've been there with him!
"What the hell? Remus said he didn't want anybody to come get me? Why the fuck not?! What's his problem?!" she demanded. "Winnie, quiet! We just got Al to sleep! Don't wake him!" Harry hissed back firmly. Winter seemed to snap back to reality. "Oh. I forgot. Is he okay?" she asked a little softer but there was still anger in her voice.
"I'm fine Winnie. Good morning." Albus called sleepily from Remus' arms. Winter's gaze went to the bed that was behind her. "Alby! Are you okay baby, sorry if I woke you. But why didn't you get me?! I would've helped you! And why didn't you want me called?" she asked Remus in a low voice as she saw Albus was tired.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue May 24, 2016 9:39 pm

James was on the couch in the common room himself, fast asleep. He hadn't been able to sleep the night before, too much was on his mind for that so he just crashed on the couch. Besides he needed to avoid Remus, at least for a little while until he could convince Lizzy to come clean. This was such a big secret that there would be no way he'd be able to keep that secret in person.

Remus meanwhile was surprised when Albus clung on to him and placed his head on Remus' chest. He felt his cheeks heat up, but really enjoyed the feeling and the fact that Albus was so comfortable with him. He wrapped his arm around Albus in response and held him close. He then heard Albus' yawn as he looked into his eyes. The red head was so adorable that Remus could barely concentrate. He found himself getting lost in them, and the only thing that pulled him out of it was Albus' flattery. "Well... You looked like you needed a friend. I'm just glad I could help." He said, tying to maintain his composure. Then suddenly the peaceful moment was disrupted as Winter charged in demanding to know why she hadn't been told. Remus was a bit embarrassed that she saw him and Albus like that. He also didn't like how she was coming after him like she was, as if she was the only one who cold comfort Albus. Remus sat up in the bed, but still stayed next to Albus, not wanting it to seem like he was forgetting about him.

"Winter, it wasn't personal." Remus said trying to stay calm. "I felt like I could handle it, and didn't want to risk upsetting him further. If I couldn't handle it I would have sent for you. Why do you care so much anyway? Isn't what matters that Albus is happy and safe?"

Meanwhile Sarah began stressing about her outfit as she waited. Was she being too modest? Too boring? She really wanted to impress Ginny after all. She decided to ditch the robes, and put on some tan stockings over her legs. She decided to wear heels as well, though she kept more practical shoes in her bag just in case. The dress was twirly and had a sparkle to its seems so it was a ruby red like color. Sarah really wondered what Ginny would think and when she finally felt like it was a reasonable time, she headed to the Gryffindor tower, knocking on the painting, hoping to be let in to the common room.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed May 25, 2016 3:16 pm

"Of course it matters! I'm glad that Albus is safe, that's my heart. Harry said he was shouting for me, I mean why didn't anybody tell me is all?" Winter said seriously, not yelling anymore but clearly was still slightly hurt. She normally didn't fight and especially not with friends of hers but this apparently was escalating and Remus basically accused her of not caring about her best friend and that was unacceptable. Albus looked at her with pleading eyes. "Winnie, please." Albus whispered but Winter couldn't hear him. Albus' eyes were growing sad, he couldn't bear to see two of his best friends arguing and over him. Winter quickly noticed the change. "Al, you okay?" she asked, going over to him.

Ginny had finally gotten dressed and getting her hair pinned up in a half-updo, the portrait of course refused to let her in without the password but Ginny exited the common room and saw Sarah sitting there. "Sarah, hey!" The redhead bounded over and hugged her date, emerald eyes looked her up and down flirtily. "Wow, you looked gorgeous! Readyy for our date?" she winked.
Lizzy was finally coming back with her tea, she ordered a pot and some tea things and so carried them in a wicker basket in the crook of her arm. She hadn't run into James yet so that was good. Maybe this day could be a peaceful one after all. Now that James knew she could prepare for her trip. She always liked France, staying there for a year or two wouldn't be bad.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu May 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Remus heard Albus' whisper and saw the sad look in his eyes. He could also tell that Winter was hurt by his comment and he felt guilty, his look and tone softening. He really had wanted to be alone with Albus, and he started to realize that he was in some ways jealous of Winter and in that moment had resented her. "I'm sorry Winter. I didn't mean to upset you. Honestly, things were happening so fast last night, I guess I just wasn't thinking straight." He told her. He was sincere about what he said but left out the parts about being jealous. There was no way he could bring that up. He then turned back to Albus and put his arm back around him to comfort the boy. "I'm sorry if we upset you Albus. You've had a long night, you don't need anymore added stress."

Sarah had been nervous as she sat there waiting but was relieved when Ginny ran up to her and hugged her. Ginny seemed so happy to see her, it made Sarah so happy. She was not used to getting that from many people other than Zizi and her parents. She blushed brightly as Ginny checked her out, this much direct attention was almost overwhelming for her. But Sarah remembered that Zizi said that Ginny liked confident people. So Sarah did her best to act confident, even if she didn't really feel that way. She gave her best version of a flirty smile, "Thanks Ginny, you look amazing yourself." She said, giving a wink as well. All of this was so strange to Sarah, but it felt kind of fun too, if a bit nerve racking. "Of course I'm ready. I get to go to Hogsmeade with the prettiest girl in school." She said sincerely as they walked down the stairs together. After a few minutes Sarah pulled together the courage to reach out and take Ginny's hand, holding it in her own as they walked together.

Meanwhile James finally began to stir on the couch in the common room and soon after he saw Lizzy walk in with a basket in her hands. "Liz? That you?" He said, groggily pulling himself to his feet. "Hey, can we talk again? I just want to make sure you make the right decision. You need to think this through, its really important." He told her sincerely, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri May 27, 2016 12:58 pm

Tomia wrote:Remus heard Albus' whisper and saw the sad look in his eyes. He could also tell that Winter was hurt by his comment and he felt guilty, his look and tone softening. He really had wanted to be alone with Albus, and he started to realize that he was in some ways jealous of Winter and in that moment had resented her. "I'm sorry Winter. I didn't mean to upset you. Honestly, things were happening so fast last night, I guess I just wasn't thinking straight." He told her. He was sincere about what he said but left out the parts about being jealous. There was no way he could bring that up. He then turned back to Albus and put his arm back around him to comfort the boy. "I'm sorry if we upset you Albus. You've had a long night, you don't need anymore added stress."

Sarah had been nervous as she sat there waiting but was relieved when Ginny ran up to her and hugged her. Ginny seemed so happy to see her, it made Sarah so happy. She was not used to getting that from many people other than Zizi and her parents. She blushed brightly as Ginny checked her out, this much direct attention was almost overwhelming for her. But Sarah remembered that Zizi said that Ginny liked confident people. So Sarah did her best to act confident, even if she didn't really feel that way. She gave her best version of a flirty smile, "Thanks Ginny, you look amazing yourself." She said, giving a wink as well. All of this was so strange to Sarah, but it felt kind of fun too, if a bit nerve racking. "Of course I'm ready. I get to go to Hogsmeade with the prettiest girl in school." She said sincerely as they walked down the stairs together. After a few minutes Sarah pulled together the courage to reach out and take Ginny's hand, holding it in her own as they walked together.

Meanwhile James finally began to stir on the couch in the common room and soon after he saw Lizzy walk in with a basket in her hands. "Liz? That you?" He said, groggily pulling himself to his feet. "Hey, can we talk again? I just want to make sure you make the right decision. You need to think this through, its really important." He told her sincerely, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Winter had expected Remus to argue back with her but was surprised when the boy actually apologized and tried to calm down. Winter realized she was probably overreacting but she was very worried about Albus and the thought that he could be suffering and that she wasn't there to protect him.
"I'm sorry too Remus. I was just worried about him, I mean Al's suffered enough. He still carries the guilt and the pain from his past life and I didn't want him to hurt anymore, I mean we're best friends. We protect each other, and if I don't protect him I feel like I failed him. And we're super close, I guess I was just a little jealous." Winter said sincerely before turning to Albus. "Sorry Al." she told him.

Albus took her hand. "I know you want to protect me Winnie, but my problems aren't yours. I mean I can't just bug you every time I need something. It would've been nice having you there but Remus did a good job, better than I expected. I care about the both of you, I hope you know that." he explained. Winter nodded.
"So, we still on for Hogsmeade? If you're up to it Al." she asked.
"You kidding? I'm going, nightmare or no nightmare we've been planning for this all week." Albus said excitedly. "Remus, would you like to come?" Al and Winter asked at the same time, they realized it and laughed.

Ginny smiled at Sarah's attempt to be confident. It seemed she could probably coax her out of her shell after all. "Well that can't be right. I can't be the prettiest because the prettiest girl is right here." Ginny winked as they went off together.
Lizzy was thinking of maybe just dragging herself out of bed and going to Hogsmeade today, it'd be fun and besides she needed to get her mind off of all this craziness. Yeah, a little fun would be good. Heading back to her common room with a basket on her arm, she started planning her day. Hopefully James wouldn't show up, he was the last person she wanted to see. However she saw him walk toward her, clearly still tired and walk up to her. Groaning inwardly she wondered what to say. She still cared about him but he was being nosy now.

"James, it's too early for this. I appreciate your concern but I told you, my mind's made up. I haven't worked out all the kinks yet but this is my choice." she said evenly. She wondered why the heck he was being like a helicopter around her and then thought of something. He was Remus' best friend, and they never kept secrets. Could he keep a secret? And if Remus found out from somebody else this could ruin their friendship. As mad as Liz was she didn't want that. Turning to James with a sigh, she looked him in the eyes.
"Okay, you can tell Remus. But can you wait until tomorrow, because I plan to be long gone by tonight. I've already owled one of my aunts in Paris."
Last edited by Nuridia on Fri May 27, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon May 30, 2016 6:51 am

Remus nodded in understanding to Winter. Jealousy had driven his actions as well, though he didn't want to admit it. "I get it Winter. I know how close you two are. I never meant to come between you too. I was just trying to help in my own way." He explained, before smiling when they invited him to come to Hogsmeade at the same time. "Sure, I'd love to come. I should check on Lizzy before I go though. I haven't seen her since breakfast yesterday." Remus said, slowly getting out of Albus' bed and heading towards his own. He'd need to bathe and get changed before they headed out.

Sarah and Ginny walked hand and hand together out of the castle towards Hogsmeade. Sarah had never been on a date before, but she really enjoyed spending with Ginny like this. They chatted the whole walk down, about school, Quidditch and things like that. As they got closer to the village it was a little chilly. Sarah shivered a bit, but didn't say anything as they continued to walk. "So, where do you want to go?" Sarah asked curiously.

James was getting frustrated with how stubborn Lizzy was being, and how she was just blowing him off like he was a nuisance. "Lizzy, won't you just stop for a second and listen to me?" He said, frustration in his voice. "What do you think us going to happen when you come back in two years? Everything is just going to go back to normal? No, you're family is going to be furious! You're talking about abandoning them! Do you think Remus and your parents are just going to forget? Liz, I'm telling if you leave... you're going to lose your family forever." He told her emotionally before sighing. "If you still want to do this then fine. It's your choice. I won't try to convince anymore." James said, heading up to the boy's dorm, still in a bit of a huff, not looking forward to running into Remus.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon May 30, 2016 11:43 am

Lizzy's jaw tightened when James started to berate her, saying she was abandoning her family. "It's not forever! And if they get mad, tough socks. If they leave me because of this that speaks on them." she knew she was sounding childish, but she wasn't used to losing arguments. The girl would never admit it but in the back of her mind she knew James was right. She was probably being selfish, but honestly still didn't want to face the disappointed stares, the yelling, the shame.

Ginny was walking with Sarah, smiling at her newfound enthusiasm and confidence. She noticed the other redhead shiver a little and pulled a clean napkin out of her pocket. Tapping it with her wand it turned into a pretty but warm light red coat and she put it over Sarah's shoulders. "There you go. You're too pretty to freeze." she said with a smile.
Meanwhile Albus smiled when he saw Remus scamper off to get ready and decided to get out of bed himself. "Alby, he's actually kinda cute isn't he?" Winter winked to her friend. Albus blushed brightly and stammered. "Wh..What do you mean?!" he demanded. Winter smirked, tossing her long black hair over her shoulder. "Oh come on Alby, I know you think Remus is cute. I'm glad he was able to help you, I really am. Your face looked so peaceful, more than it did in a long time. Well, I gotta go get ready. Try not to have too much fun when I'm gone kids." She kissed him on the cheek and went back to the girls' dorm. Albus stood there, looking quite pink now. Remus was quite..cute. And he was so warm, last night felt like heaven, well after the hell. What did this mean?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue May 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Sarah smiled when Ginny placed the coat on her shoulders. "Wow Ginny! That was some really impressive transfiguration!" Sarah told her brightly. Ginny really was talented with magic. "You think... maybe you could teach me how to do that someday?" She asked a little shyly. "I'm not very good at transfiguration." She admitted. She then decided to change the subject, she wasn't really comfortable with her lack of skill with magic. "So where do you want to go first? We could go to Honeydukes maybe. Their sweets are incredible."

James turned around at what Lizzy said, he was done with this. "Elizabeth, you have to stop acting like a child." He told her, looking her in the eyes. "This is serious, and you need to treat it that way. This isn't just some stupid argument this is your entire life we're talking about here!" He said, exasperated with how she was asking.

Meanwhile Remus was getting changed in front of his bed, putting on dress pants and a nice collared shirt beneath a clean set of school robes, the Gryffindor symbol sitting prominently on his chest. He was looking forward to spending the day with his friends, and couldn't help but be in a good mood after his night with Albus. Being that close to him, and being able to calm him like that meant a lot to Remus. He then headed down to the common room to see if Lizzy might be there. She was, but he was surprised to see her standing there with James. They were friends of course, but what were they doing together so early?

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" He asked them curiously, at least Lizzy looked better than she did yesterday. James froze, he had no idea what to say. He didn't want to break his promise to Lizzy, but he also couldn't lie to Remus.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue May 31, 2016 6:03 pm

Lizzy was about to clap back when all of a sudden her brother showed up looking super happy. Remus strode toward them and James obviously looked uncomfortable. Liz couldn't even look her brother in her eyes, she herself was getting tired of this. She and her brother used to be so close and now she was avoiding him like the plague, her constant lying and aversion, this was taking a toll. And if she kept quiet any longer then she was gonna be responsible for the end of James' friendship with Remus and it was like losing her second brother. Steadying herself she took a deep breath, looking her brother straight in the eyes. "I'm pregnant!" she blurted out, the words flying from her mouth before she could stop them. "I'm having a baby! I'm so sorry Remus!" she said, sniffing as the tears began to flow. Albus had gotten ready for the day wearing a white shirt and black pants and a gray sweater, which was set off by a bright blue scarf that brought out his eyes. He was heading toward Remus when part of the conversation made him stop dead in his tracks. "Wait? Who's pregnant?" he asked in shock. "Me! I am! I'm three months along." Liz shouted, starting to shake now. Albus' jaw dropped. "What? The hell, Liz is pregnant?! Since when, by who?!" the redhead stammered.

Ginny took Sarah's hand as they walked along the streets and smiled when Sarah praised her transformation. "Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I just didn't want you to be cold...and I'm a dab hand at Transfiguration. I don't know how, nobody in my family was except Aunt Lily." she tried to joke but then saw Sarah get uncomfortable. "Hey Sarah, look at me. So you're not good at Transfiguration, so what? I mean my granddad Harry did shitty in his classes, except DADA and Transfig, everything else he didn't give a fuck about. And look at him now. Look, not everybody is an expert witch or wizard but everybody's good at something. You just gotta figure out what you're good at, I mean Mr. Longbottom wasn't good at any classes and he helped take down Voldemort. You have magic for a reason, you're meant to use it." she said sincerely before hearing Sarah ask about the shop.
"I love Honeydukes! Their stuff is the bomb, let's go!" she said excitedly.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue May 31, 2016 9:25 pm

James was shocked when Lizzy suddenly just blurted out the truth, he hadn't expected that and he was now standing there awkwardly, wondering what Remus would do. And then Albus came running down the stairs and only complicated the situation further. Remus seemed to be ignoring that completely however, and was staring at his sister in stunned silence. His brain was working on processing what she had just said. This explained a lot, why Lizzy had been avoiding him, her random illnesses and even the theft in the potions room last night. "You're... pregnant?" He repeated softly, as if he didn't believe it. This was his little sister how could this have happened? He was shocked, angry, and upset, but he saw his sister crying and shaking in fear. He couldn't bring himself to yell at her like he wanted to. She was just as upset and worried as he was.

Remus took a step towards Lizzy and pulled her into a gentle hug. He didn't say anything for a little while and just held her, until after a few minutes he pulled away and asked the question that was most pressing on his mind. "Three months?" He asked incredulously, "Lizzy... Why didn't you tell me?" Hurt was in his voice that his sister would hide this from him. "I thought we could trust each other with anything, even something like this. How could you hide this from me?"

Sarah was shocked at Ginny's little speech, but was really grateful. Ginny really seemed to care about her and she didn't make fun of her or look down on her like others did. "Thank you Ginny, that really means a lot to me." She said sincerely, "I would like to get better though, or try to find that thing that I can be good at. I just don't know how." She admitted before smiling at Ginny's reaction to Honeydukes. "Great lets go!" She said happily, leading Ginny down the path toward the store. They opened the door and smelled the sweets right as they walked into the store. "Wow it smells great." Sarah said softly as she started to browse the taffies.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue May 31, 2016 10:07 pm

"I didn't want you to judge me, I didn't want all the shame and the stares. I didn't want everybody to shun me, oh look at her, the slut got herself pregnant. What a whore. I didn't want to deal with that!" Lizzy started crying more and wrapped her arms around Remus when he hugged her, crying into his shoulder. Albus was still trying to pick up his face. He was in utter shock, Liz was Winter's cousin by marriage so he did care about her too although they weren't super close.
"Oh my Merlin. Liz...I..are you okay? You're only fourteen. I mean, who's the father?" he asked before he could think. Liz didn't look at him. "Tim...Timothy Rhydderch. He broke up with me when I told him about the baby." Elizabeth didn't plan on telling who the father was especially around Remus, she didn't want her brother to go crazy. Albus seemed to unfreeze and just looked around.
"The fu...Two-Timing Tim?! Really? My gosh, the guy is the biggest man whore in the school! Wow. Headmaster Rhydderch is gonna have a ball with this one." the redhead muttered to himself.

Ginny smiled when Sarah ran off like a happy little child and browsed the chocolates. She decided to go browse through the fruit flavored candies herself, especially fruit snacks. Those were her favorites, she loved the Muggle ones but the ewizard ones had all sorts of awesome magic fruit flavors and they did cool things when you ate them. Out the window she saw a cloud of kinky brown hair and Hufflepuff robes that looked like Zizi from the back, going into the robe shop.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Remus held Lizzy in his arms as she cried into his shoulder. "Lizzy I would never say that stuff about you. Do you really think that little of me?" Remus asked hurt in his voice. "Look, I'm disappointed, and I'm upset. But I'm here for you, okay? I'm your big brother, its my job to take care of, not ridicule you." He told her sincerely. He then heard Albus' question and though he was curious of that himself, he felt like Albus was butting in a bit. He knew that was in the boy's nature but Remus couldn't help but want this to be a private moment.

When Lizzy said who the father was however, all of that was pushed out of his mind though when Lizzy gave her answer. "What? He dumped you for that!" Remus said angrily. He had already been mad about the way Tim Rhydderch had broken up with Liz, but this made it so much worse. "That scumbag!" Remus shouted. James was clearly angry too. "Come on Remus, let's go find him, and teach him not to treat our family like that." James saw the Finnegan's as his second family, no one messed with them on his watch.

Meanwhile Sarah continued to look over the candies, not really interesting buying, just browsing. She drifted back over towards Ginny, shyly taking the girl's hand as they stood next to each other as they looked over the fruit candies. Two 5th year students were walking past them however, a guy and girl, one from Gryffindor and one from Ravenclaw. "Hey Ginny, how much did she pay you to go out with her?" The girl asked as they headed out of the store as the boy snickered meanly. Sarah blushed brightly put her head down, staring at the floor as she tried to hold back tears. She already felt like she wasn't good enough for Ginny, hearing others confirm it just stung terribly.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:16 pm

"No!" Liz screamed when James and Remus looked like they were in attack mode. "Don't, please! You'll get into trouble, he's the headmaster's son! He's a scumbag but please don't hurt him!" Liz begged. Albus looked pissed off as well. He knew it wasn't his fight but he felt protective of Lizzy. Not just because she was part of Winter's family but because she reminded him so much of Ariana. She was even the same age as his baby sister, they were so alike. He wasn't going to let another young girl go his sister's way, he wouldn't fail her again. He had a flashback of his older self meeting her in the afterlife, she was of course mad at him. Not for herself though, she was over her death, but for Harry. The child went through the same thing she did and Albus let it happen. Eventually though when Harry forgave him she managed to do so as well. Aberforth and he had actually hugged for the first time in a century.

Ginny and Sarah were browsing through the candies and she bought a few bags as well as a box of her favorite fudge, holding Sarah's hand and smiling as her items were rang up. Then she actually saw some kids from her school and she recognized them, one was in her House and one was in Elizabeth's. They were jerks but she normally didn't pay much mind to them. But then they started saying mean things about Sarah and she frowned. However she became angry when Sarah started to cry and lower her head. Whipping around to face them she gave them a glare that her grandmother would be proud of. Pulling Sarah closer to her she pointed her wand at them.
"You two need to have a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up! How fucking dare you, Sarah is my friend! " She lost it when they started laughing. She stormed toward them and cast a Stinging Hex, she didn't care that she was underaged. They fell to the ground in shrieks of pain. "Look you shitheads, if I ever hear you say one more thing about Sarah I'm gonna Sectumsempra your fucking tongues out. She's twice the witch you assholes will ever be, got it?!" she said angrily before turning to Sarah and lifted her head up gently to face the bullies. "Don't hold your head down! If they see that they hurt you, if you let them cow you then they win! Look those shitheads dead in the eyes and show them that they don't scare you. Never hold your head down, you are too strong for that, hear me?!" she said in a low, firm but encouraging voice to Sarah.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:42 pm

James and Remus were about ready to run out and find the kind when Elizabeth screamed out for them to stop. She seemed quite upset by the idea and that's the only thing that gave Remus pause. "Fine, but we can't just do nothing Lizzy." Remus said seriously, then he realized something and turned to her in shock. "Wait, you're the one who broke into the potions room?" He asked, just now realizing the disturbing truth. "Liz what were you thinking? Do you know how dangerous that was? You could have gotten in trouble!"

Meanwhile Sarah was shocked when Ginny suddenly started shouting and threatening. She even went as far to hex the two bullies. Then she lifted her head and started yelling at her too, but in a softer more gentle voice. "Ginny you're scaring me a little." Sarah admitted, not used to such a temper. "Come on, we have to go. I don't want you to get in trouble!" Sarah said urgently, taking Ginny's hand and rushing her out of the store with their candies. She led them into an ally out of sight and stopped when she was sure they weren't being followed. "Ginny, you can't just hurt people when they make fun of me. They're just jerks, and ya what they say hurts but I don't want you to pay for it." Sarah said firmly. "I need to learn to fight my own battles, and not by hurting people." She continued. Once she was done she pulled Ginny into a tight hug. "Thank you for sticking up for me though." "Zizi's the only one who's done that before."

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:02 pm

"Well...what are you gonna do? I mean, the Headmaster I don't know. It is his son but he does know his reputation. He doesn't know about the baby though, I've told very few people and swore them to secrecy." Liz asked her brother when they said they couldn't just do nothing about Tim, biting her lip when he started shouting at her about the stolen potions.
"I think I would've been fine, I mean I can read dosages. But I didn't do it, I thought about getting a real abortion but I couldn't do that either. I don't know what to do." she said softly. Albus just looked uncomfortable, now he really felt like he was just intruding on something very private. Looking at the brother and sister pair, he was reminded of Aberforth and Ariana. Those two were always very close, closer to each other than they ever were to him. Ariana was always an affectionate thing though, but Aberforth. They were closer when they were tiny kids but drifted apart when Albus started Hogwarts and by the time Ariana died the relationship between the brothers was holding on by a thread and when Ari, that thread, was cut then so were the last hopes that Al and Abe could ever be brothers again. He always put his learning, his ambitions and his glory above them and they were long gone. Gods, he missed his siblings. He felt tears welling his eyes at the thought of them but willed them away, Remus had his sister to think of. He couldn't weigh him down with his problems, not now, not again. He did speak though.
"Lizzy, Remus. I want you two to know that I'll be there for you both okay? Whenever you need me, I'm a call away." he said sincerely and then walked back to the common room to find Winter hopefully. If he was ever blessed with multiple children he'd raise them to love each other.

Ginny squeaked in protest when Sarah dragged her out and ran off with her like they just committed murder and they were now fleeing the scene of the crime. Sarah pulled her into an alley and was surprisingly firm with her, saying she had to fight her own battles and that she didn't want to hurt anybody. Ginny was surprised.
"Why not? I mean, it stops them from bullying you and other people if they have a reminder of what happens. And that's what I tried to tell you about your battles, but I am glad that you want to stand up for yourself." However Sarah hugged her and thanked her for standing up for her. Ginny smiled and hugged her back. "Thanks. Anytime." the redhead said sincerely.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:40 pm

"I don't know Liz, but we have to do something. Maybe we should tell the headmaster, I'm sure he'd do the right thing."

"Right, like he's going to get his son in trouble like that? Ruin his reputation?" James interjected cynically. Remus turned to him, "James, you mind if I have a minute alone with Lizzy?" James was surprised, and a little hurt, but nodded. Walking out of the room behind Albus. Remus then turned back to Elizabeth, "Lizzy, I'm sorry you had to go through all of this alone. You're not alone now though. I'll be there for you from here on in." Remus told her, pulling her into a gentle hug again and rubbing her back to calm her. "You should follow your heart Lizzy, do what you think it right, and whatever that is I'll support you." He told her sincerely, glad that they were finally on the same page again. It felt really good, and he realized how important Lizzy was to him. When she had been avoiding him, it felt like some part of his heart was missing.

Sarah smiled at Ginny before pulling away, the hug felt really nice but she didn't want it to get awkward. "Well, we shouldn't let that ruin our day together. Where would you like to go next? Maybe somewhere we can sit and talk?"

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:07 pm

"The Headmaster is a good man, I'm sure he'll understand. He knows how his son is, but we have to get to him before Tim does. He might try to twist it around and blame me." Liz said to James and Remus before James walked off. She looked up at Remus when he hugged her and laid her head on her brother's shoulder, listening to him talk.
"Thank you Remy. Thanks so much, I'm glad you understand. That went a lot better than I expected, but Mum and Dad? I can't tell them, np way. What would they say?" Liz wondered, hair turning orange. Albus was back in the Gryffindor common room when James walked in. "I'm worried about them, I don't know what to do. I hate seeing Remus so...and poor Liz." he said in a faraway voice. He hadn't told Winter because it wasn't his business but Winter already knew.

Ginny grinned at Sarah and nodded. "Well, how about we go browse the shops? I mean don't we have that May Day ball coming up? The spring formal, I love balls and I want to decide what my dress robes are gonna be." the redhead said, eating a piece of fudge.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:51 pm

"You're right. We should tell him soon and in private. We can't let that punk get away unscathed." Remus said, still clearly angry. He held her tightly as she spoke, it was clearly an emotional scene. "Mum and Dad will be upset Lizzy, I won't lie. I'm upset too. But mostly that you lied to me and kept this secret for so long. The point is I'm angry, but what matters is I love you. And ya, it will be unpleasant for a little while, but mum and dad will accept it eventually because they love you too." He told her sincerely. "Now, we're going to start taking your care seriously. You should be in bed resting sis. I'll bring you some soup for lunch when its time." Remus said, dotting on his little sister.

James nodded to Albus, "I am too, but at least she finally told him. Remus is a good guy, he can take care of his sister." James said, trying to reassure Albus. "Where's Winter anyway? Surprised to see the two of you apart."

Sarah nodded when Ginny said she wanted to go to the shops, "Okay, that's fine with me." She said agreeably, then she brought about the ball. That topic made her a little nervous but she didn't show it. She usually had no one to go with after all. "Well, I'm sure whatever you wear you'll look beautiful." Sarah told her sincerely as they entered the dress shop.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:36 pm

"But what about school? I can't just lay low for all these months, people will get suspicious." Lizzy told Remus and then he told her to go lay down and he'd bring her some soup for lunch. "Thanks Remy, but breakfast will be starting soon. We're really hungry." she said, laying a land on her still mostly flat stomach.

Albus nodded at James' words and then he asked him about Winter. "Winnie went to go get ready...we were supposed to go to Hogsmeade today. We invited Remus along with us but I don't know if I can go now. I want to be there for him, he was there for me last night and I know he's in good hands with you but I can't just abandon him." the redhead said. Winter came in a second later. "Al, you're not getting up. What's going on?" she asked her best friend in concern. Albus hugged her to him when she stopped in front of where he was sitting, laying his head on her chest.
"It's Remus, he...he has something going on with his sister, I'm worried for him." he sighed.

"Oh, you mean her pregnancy? She told him?" Winter asked in surprise. Albus stared up at her. "What?! You mean you knew?!" he demanded.
"Because it wasn't my business! And besides, I found our before she told me." Winter said a little indignant. Albus felt horrible. "Sorry. I didn't mean, it's just I'm worried for him." he said.

Meanwhile Ginny was browsing through the dress robes, the spring ones weren't due to come our for a few months but she liked looking anyway. Maybe Grandpa will be willing to chip in for a custom one. Never mind...was that too spoiled?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse