NATION

PASSWORD

THE ORDER OF THE STAG | OOC | OPEN | FANTASY-MEDIEVAL |

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
The Jaclean empire wrote:Alright well I don't see where I'm so overpowered and unrealistic so please help me where I'm wrong,

Plate armour? Come on bud. 59 years old? And he's 6'6, 200+ pounds? And you're saying he can move as if he's never aged a day? Give me a break. As well, it's just the biography, the experience and so forth. As well, no way he could be able to obtain a status like that with the Feral Men. They don't give two shits who they're fighting honestly. I don't like your application nor the character you've put together, to be put bluntly.

and yes a write-in like just writing a high quality paragraph to show that you can RP good.

Attach it to your app then.

I didn't seen anything in the app about him moving as though he'd never aged a day, and a nearly 60 year old combatant isn't exactly unheard of (William Marshal (70 at the Battle of Lincoln), Robert Guiscard (66 during his first campaign in Byzantium), Jean Thurel (61 at the Battle of Minden), etc).
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I liked the prostitute - never quote me on that.

Puzikas wrote:This is beyond condom on toes. This is full on Bra-on-balls.

Puzikas wrote:Im not cheep-You can quote me on that.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Live fire is not an effective means of communication.

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:16 pm

[region-tag=][/region-tag]
Ontorisa wrote:
The Jaclean empire wrote:Alright well I don't see where I'm so overpowered and unrealistic so please help me where I'm wrong,

Plate armour? Come on bud. 59 years old? And he's 6'6, 200+ pounds? And you're saying he can move as if he's never aged a day? Give me a break. As well, it's just the biography, the experience and so forth. As well, no way he could be able to obtain a status like that with the Feral Men. They don't give two shits who they're fighting honestly. I don't like your application nor the character you've put together, to be put bluntly.

and yes a write-in like just writing a high quality paragraph to show that you can RP good.

Attach it to your app then.

like I said I didn't know good height or good weight, I didn't know plate armor was such a big deal so ill change that, I made sure i put he was getting old meaning he can't move like he used to, the experience is just saying he's been a good guard and fighter(I based him off barristan Selmy), I dont know anything about the feral men other than the description so ill change that part too. He was only 40 when he joined the order and became a ranger. If youre so vehemently against him though then ill delete my APP.
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Just wanted to let people know I'm still active. Just waiting..
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:49 pm

I'll post tomorrow
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:10 pm

I hath posted.
Hope it's fine.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:12 pm

I can't think of anything to write and I'm getting a little too busy so with regret, I must leave this RP.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Thinking of a reboot, anyone on board?

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Ontorisa wrote:Thinking of a reboot, anyone on board?

Give me...
two weeks. Two weeks and finals are over.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:51 am

If I have time.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:41 am

Definately won't have time to participate in this if it's revived. Going on vacation on Monday for two weeks.
Sorry, I'm sad to miss out.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:06 am

Nope. Too busy now.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse