NATION

PASSWORD

Modern Warfare (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:27 am

Chewion wrote:President Kiser was just arriving at his office and was putting up his coat when he got word of the success in North Korea. "Get me the Sun Republic's leader on the Videocom, I need to inform him that I will be pulling back our forces but I want to build a few bases in North Korea." President Kiser then sat down to read his paper, drink his coffee, and look at his email until he got a response.

Munich, Germany

20 nuclear warheads were being loaded into the newly built silos. General Himler sighed a breathe of relief as the last one was slowly lowered into the silo. He made a note to inspect the insides after a few months.

Aghutai laughed at this remark. Bases in a province of the Sun Republic? Impossible.

Aghutai called Kiser on Videocom, expecting a swift response.

Aghutai took a sip of coffee in his cosy farm cabin with guards around it as the ringtone rang, "Gring, Gring"
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:34 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Chewion wrote:President Kiser was just arriving at his office and was putting up his coat when he got word of the success in North Korea. "Get me the Sun Republic's leader on the Videocom, I need to inform him that I will be pulling back our forces but I want to build a few bases in North Korea." President Kiser then sat down to read his paper, drink his coffee, and look at his email until he got a response.

Munich, Germany

20 nuclear warheads were being loaded into the newly built silos. General Himler sighed a breathe of relief as the last one was slowly lowered into the silo. He made a note to inspect the insides after a few months.

Aghutai laughed at this remark. Bases in a province of the Sun Republic? Impossible.

Aghutai took a sip of coffee in his cosy farm cabin with guards around it as the ringtone rang, "Gring, Gring"

President Kiser was sitting in his office when his computer screen turned on and the face of the Sun Republics leader appeared.

Kiser: Well hello, how can I help you?

Bonn, Germany

General Von Halb of the Luftwaffe was standing in a factory looking at a shuttle and rocket being built. Next to him stood the new director of the GSA, Doctor Hamburg, they were working on building the Germania 1 which would take the first Germans to Mars. The project would be finished in a few months and would provide the GSA a way to get to Mars in less time than anyone else.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Eisenpakt
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenpakt » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:14 am

Rio de Janeiro, Federal Union of Brasil, Part 2, Problems at home and abroad

The President had travelled to the city of Rio de Janeiro, to give a public address about Brasilian involvement in the North Sea Conflict. The population was understandably divided about it, some thought the decision to send Brasilian troops was a step forward on the path to dethroning the US as the dominant power in the world. Others thought that it was stupid, and Brasil should focus on the issue of unemployment, a problem made increasingly severe by the growth of Brasil's population and the lack of growth in the amount of jobs in the country. Following the speech, the Brasilian Minister of External Relations, Mauro Alberto, and the Minister of Development, Industry, and Foreign Trade, Patrus Monteiro, tracked the president down in his penthouse along the southern beaches of the city, to talk with him for differing reasons.

Monteiro spoke first, choosing to take a stern tone with his leader. "With all due respect your excellency, what the fuck were you thinking? Our economy is thriving, yes, but we are far from being able to fund a prolonged war in Europe, which this conflict could turn into."

Alberto cast Monteiro a glare as he said, "I believe our president knows what is best for the country and that your calculations are wrong." He silenced Monteiro before he could make a hasty response, "Our involvement in this conflict will give us more influence in Europe, and show that we are capable of projecting power in places other than Latin America like his excellency said in his speech. Surely you came here for something other than to annoy our president?"

"As a matter of fact, I did." Monteiro said, grinding his teeth, "Unemployment rates in the coastal region are at the highest they've been since the Republican era. We need to do something about it if we want to wage this war of yours."

"And we will." The President said, standing up abruptly. "It's all part of the plan, did you take the time to look at it, Monteiro? Or were you too busy thinking of ways to undermine it? Be grateful that you are in the position that you are. I will send you a message with the details of the plan, which in case you forgot, are to increase subsidies for factories and encourage the construction of new ones. This will be a worthwhile investment and will contribute to our further development. Get out of my sight."

"Yes, your excellency." Monteiro mumbled, rushing out the door.

"Now, Alberto, did you come to waste my time as well or do you have something meaningful to report?" Bolivar asked

"I do sir, the Germans and French have authorised us to use their naval bases in the event that Operation Poseidon's Spear is carried out, but I believe we will not need to, as the Scandinavians seem to have complied with our demands."

"Excellent, now leave as well. I have a letter to write."

To: Professor Weiss, State Minister of Science, Technology, and Innovation
Salutations, I do know that things are isolated on that farm of yours, but surely word of two projects the French are working on has reached your ears. "Ares" is the first one, we believe that it involves the development of experimental vehicles for the French Army, word has also reached us that the Germans are collaborating on it with them. The second, "Thanatos", is much more mysterious, all we know is that France's space agency is involved. You've almost certainly heard of Russia's Soyuz-3 launch, or else you've failed at your job. We will also need to counter this, but we do not have the technology to reach Mars I am therefore tasking you and the Space Administration with reaching the Moon by 2050. If the Americans were able to do it in that timespan, so can we.
Respectfully - Pedro Bolivar
Last edited by Eisenpakt on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
This country is a constitutional monarchy spanning much of central Europe, long live the Kaiser.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:19 am

Chewion wrote:
Kumbhalgarh wrote:

President Kiser was sitting in his office when his computer screen turned on and the face of the Sun Republics leader appeared.

Kiser: Well hello, how can I help you?

Bonn, Germany

General Von Halb of the Luftwaffe was standing in a factory looking at a shuttle and rocket being built. Next to him stood the new director of the GSA, Doctor Hamburg, they were working on building the Germania 1 which would take the first Germans to Mars. The project would be finished in a few months and would provide the GSA a way to get to Mars in less time than anyone else.

Aghutai's asian features gleamed in the moonwhite light as the video conference began. Aghutai's close cabinet, was assembled behind him and 2 guards could be seen in the distant video.

"Halllo, Mr.Kiser, My Minister of Foreign Afairs told me you wish to build military bases in North Korea?"

Aghutai's Minister of Foreign affairs added angrily, "How dare you ask to build military bases on a sovereign republic!?"

The Minister of Home Affairs added to counter, "We could always broker a deal in which the germans pay us to keep those bases"

His cabinet started bickering as Aghutai's loud voice boomed over them, "SHUT UP!"

"Mr.Kiser, I personally am against you building Military bases in the Republic, but if you give me a good deal, I might just consider it," Aghutai Proclaimed.

JAI MATA DI

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:35 am

President Kiser was staring at the screen smiling.

Kiser: Well you see, I will offer you 50 billion dollars to build a naval and air base. I think this is fair also considering my help in the war.

Copenhagen, Denmark, Germany

Ambassador Von Hellburg stood across from the Danish government officials as they were signing the papers of annexation. Within the hour a President Kiser would be announcing that Germany had annexed Denmark. This thought brought a smile to Hellburg's face.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:59 am

Scandinavian Union
Swedish airbase Kylaar Kytean
23 year old squadron Leader Harvark Haans climbed in his Saab JAS 39 Gripen and fired up the aging engine, with a simple flick of some buttons he was soon high in the air above sweden, along with 20 of his brethren, with two F-35As from Norway not far behind.
Haans accelerated his plane in the air, and saw three small lines appear down below.
" sir, they are German vessels, i count an oil tanker as the bigger one, and two small cargo ships."
" well, shall we give them the traditional Scandinavian greeting?"
" yes sir!"
the planes descended in a mass of steel and iron as flashes from their gun holes became evident as the German sailors ducked for cover and began shooting back with their colt .45s, he saw several men lying on deck, not moving in the brief instant as the planes made another pass and ripped the German vessels apart, within the third pass, two of them were sinking and the others were trying to turn away. he fired some missiles and several slammed into the oil tanker, sending it up in an inferno.
Haans seemed satisfied that the work was done, turned his plane back to Scandinavia.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Paris, France
Zach Axalis is sitting in Élysée Palace drinking tea and reading a book when a government official walks in.
"Uh... sir?"

"Yes?"

"German ships were recently attacked by Scandinavia."

He puts down his book and tea and stands up.
"What?!"

"Scandinavian planes attacked an oil tanker and two cargo ships."

"Bastards... they didn't even have the decency to attack a warship..."

"The military is waiting on your response."

He turns around and looks out the window.
"Tell Nobel to send battleships and planes off to the North Sea between Scotland and Scandinavia. Also, inform all ships currently in the North Sea to retract their "No strike first" policy. They are to attack any hostile Scandinavian ships. All trade from Scandinavia will be halted immediately, and all trade to the English Union will be done west of Calais. You are dismissed."

"Y...yes sir..."

Geneva, Switzerland
Inside of the FSA office building, the Muses I is in its late stages of development when a French engineer has an idea. With the odds stacked against him, he finds Stephen Musk and tells him the idea. The idea is to adapt the solar sails to work as a magnetic sail as well. He explains how the sun releases something called "solar wind", solar wind has its own magnetic field. A spacecraft using solar, magnetic, and gravity assist would be one of the fastest objects ever created by man.

Stephen Musk is speechless at this idea, when he gains his voice back he screams, "YOU'RE A GENIUS! WE'RE IN A VIOLENT PERIOD FOR THE SUN RIGHT NOW, SOLAR WIND IS BEING PRODUCED LEFT AND RIGHT! ADAPT THE SOLAR SAILS TO ACT AS MAGNETIC SAILS AS WELL RIGHT AWAY!"
Last edited by Atrilan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:(Image)
Scandinavian Union
Swedish airbase Kylaar Kytean
23 year old squadron Leader Harvark Haans climbed in his Saab JAS 39 Gripen and fired up the aging engine, with a simple flick of some buttons he was soon high in the air above sweden, along with 20 of his brethren, with two F-35As from Norway not far behind.
Haans accelerated his plane in the air, and saw three small lines appear down below.
" sir, they are German vessels, i count an oil tanker as the bigger one, and two small cargo ships."
" well, shall we give them the traditional Scandinavian greeting?"
" yes sir!"
the planes descended in a mass of steel and iron as flashes from their gun holes became evident as the German sailors ducked for cover and began shooting back with their colt .45s, he saw several men lying on deck, not moving in the brief instant as the planes made another pass and ripped the German vessels apart, within the third pass, two of them were sinking and the others were trying to turn away. he fired some missiles and several slammed into the oil tanker, sending it up in an inferno.
Haans seemed satisfied that the work was done, turned his plane back to Scandinavia.

Berlin, Germany.

President Kiser was standing in his office looking out the window when his aid rushed in.

Aid: Sir the Scandinavian navy just hit a civilian fleet.

Kiser: What get me the Minister of the Navy and then get me the French President.

Baltic Sea

Admiral Von hapson was sitting in his chair when a call came in. He looked at the ID and saw it was the Minister of the Navy.

Hapson: Hello sir.

Minister Vin Diesel: Admiral you have orders to start sending F-48's off your carrier to attack any and all Scandinavian ships you are also ordered to destroy any Scandinavian ships that enter within 20 miles of Germany or within 10 miles of you.

Hapson: Yes sir!

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Scandinavian Union
Hakkon stared out the window as the snow fell from the trees outside, it was a cold day in oslo, but he was used to the chill of snow on his back, the door creaked open and Hakkon sat in his chair and swirled around to the soldiers and aide that had entered the room.
" sir, I am pleased to report that our strike on the convoy was successful, most of the ships were sunk."
" most of them?"
" s-sir, is it ok if one got aw-"
Hakkon pulled out his gun and a bullet greeted the scared aide's face, causing him to fall to the ground, now a lifeless corpse.
" is it ok, gee I Don't fucking now, is it ok if you no longer have a job, you minimum wage f*cker!"
the staff was petrified as Hakkon calmly shot away the man's eyeballs and grabbed an axe, he cut off the head and went outside, a sickening crunch was heard and he put the two half's of his once faithful aide in a jar on the table.
" now, what else did you need to tell me?"
the terrified staff ran out of the room, with the door slamming shut.
he pressed a button on his intercom and the secretary came on.
" hilda get the generals and admirals in the room, we need to discuss Operation Reichkitler."
" yes sir."

within a few hours the doors had opened with several generals and admirals in here.
" Greetings, I want your input on what to do next, should we invade Denmark, bolster forces to the Svalbard Islands and invade Greenland from there, keep our efforts strong in finland and Germany, continue harassing the German merchant ships, or invade Germany itself?"
the first admiral got up and spoke deeply.
" well first off the option of reinforcing the Svalbard islands and invading Greenland is stupid and out of the question, though it could be used as a diversionary tactic to draw away german forces so that we can parachute in 35,000 marines and elite troops to capture key locations in Denmark from the Germans."
" yes, but what about France's reaction, we must be wary of the Napoleonic love dove attacking us and blocking off trade, which would squeeze us, we're already suffering as it is without any German goods." Hakkon countered.

a second admiral got up.
" we must focus on internal affairs such as the Swedish and Finnish invasions, once we take Finland, we could-"
"and what about Russia's reaction, they'd most likely ally with the Germans and take us out through Finland and Denmark, and we can't neglect a landing on the Norwegian coast."
" which is why we must build a wall, hundreds of cannons and artillery pieces, I'd like to see them even try to take us out!"
by the end of the meeting, several key points and decisions were to be made.

1. another army was to be called up with 40,000 troops and 200 VK-98 PFs
2. 600 more VK-98PFs are to be made within 12 months, with an expected 50 made monthly
3. the Great wall of Norway is to be constructed, with an unrealistic time table of 245 days for 2,650 km of Norwegian coast
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 pm

President Kiser was reading his paper when he turned on his computer and saw an alert from the German Intelligence Agency. It said that one of the spies in Scandinavia had been in the room when the leader had shot and mutilated an aid. President Kiser almost threw up at the video that was taken and quickly sent it to the French president and to the Luftwaffe so that they could start airdropping propaganda with this video on it to inspire revolt. He then called his Minister of the Navy and told him to order ships to blockade the Baltic Sea and the coast of Norway.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Geneva, Switzerland
The eyes of the French people are all focused on Geneva where Muses I is being launched, thousands of people are standing a good distance from the launch pad. President Zach Axalis, Director Stephen Musk, and Minister Edwin Nobel are all gathered to watch the launch.
Axalis: "We're finally here, on the road to interplanetary travel. How was the process, Stephen?"
Musk: "It was a pain, but with French ingenuity and a hand from our pals over in Germany, we got it done in time."
Axalis: "Good to hear."
Musk: "Oh, did I tell you what this amateur French engineer told me?"
Axalis: "No, do tell."
Musk: "He gave me the idea of adapting the solar sails to work off of magnetism as well, the sun is in a violent period right now, solar wind is being shot out of the sun like nobody's business. Solar wind can generate it's own magnetic field, though."
Axalis: "Damn, what a bright mind."
Musk: "If we're lucky, we may beat the Russians to Mars. We will be constantly accelerating faster and faster, the Russians are cruising at a constant speed."
Nobel: "How many astronauts are on board?"
Musk: "Six, a small temporary base is being constructed on Mars for them. It is their job to construct a more conventional base with materials carried in earlier rover missions."

Observers are talking loudly until the countdown starts, anticipation fills the air with the 60 second countdown.
"5...4...3...2...1...LAUNCH!"
The rocket bursts into the air at great speeds, the crowd cheers as the rocket leaves sight. The rocket had just gotten into orbit when Axalis got a call on his phone:

Chewion wrote:Kiser: What get me the Minister of the Navy and then get me the French President.

"I have to take this, I will see you gentlemen in a minute." He walks away from the stands and answers the call.
Last edited by Atrilan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Chewion wrote:President Kiser was staring at the screen smiling.

Kiser: Well you see, I will offer you 50 billion dollars to build a naval and air base. I think this is fair also considering my help in the war.

Copenhagen, Denmark, Germany

Ambassador Von Hellburg stood across from the Danish government officials as they were signing the papers of annexation. Within the hour a President Kiser would be announcing that Germany had annexed Denmark. This thought brought a smile to Hellburg's face.

Aghutai nodded his head, Before responding,

"I thank you for that generous deal, but I have discussed with my cabinet and we are all against building military bases on a Republic Province, I hope you understand"

Aghutai sighed as he ended the video call, and got back to the daily issues in the republic. North Korea was rebuilding and it was classified as a temporary republic province. If it was a profitable province, it would stay with the republic, and possible merge with the SK province, if it wasn't, bye bye NK.

In other news, Aghutai read silently as Japan built the first real life simulation experience, which would help with therapy and combat training.

JAI MATA DI

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Atrilan wrote:Geneva, Switzerland
The eyes of the French people are all focused on Geneva where Muses I is being launched, thousands of people are standing a good distance from the launch pad. President Zach Axalis, Director Stephen Musk, and Minister Edwin Nobel are all gathered to watch the launch.
Axalis: "We're finally here, on the road to interplanetary travel. How was the process, Stephen?"
Musk: "It was a pain, but with French ingenuity and a hand from our pals over in Germany, we got it done in time."
Axalis: "Good to hear."
Musk: "Oh, did I tell you what this amateur French engineer told me?"
Axalis: "No, do tell."
Musk: "He gave me the idea of adapting the solar sails to work off of magnetism as well, the sun is in a violent period right now, solar wind is being shot out of the sun like nobody's business. Solar wind can generate it's own magnetic field, though."
Axalis: "Damn, what a bright mind."
Musk: "If we're lucky, we may beat the Russians to Mars. We will be constantly accelerating faster and faster, the Russians are cruising at a constant speed."
Nobel: "How many astronauts are on board?"
Musk: "Six, a small temporary base is being constructed on Mars for them. It is their job to construct a more conventional base with materials carried in earlier rover missions."

Observers are talking loudly until the countdown starts, anticipation fills the air with the 60 second countdown.
"5...4...3...2...1...LAUNCH!"
The rocket bursts into the air at great speeds, the crowd cheers as the rocket leaves sight. The rocket had just gotten into orbit when Axalis got a call on his phone:

Chewion wrote:Kiser: What get me the Minister of the Navy and then get me the French President.

"I have to take this, I will see you gentlemen in a minute." He walks away from the stands and answers the call.

President Kiser picked up his phone. "Hello my friend we have much to talk about. Let's start off with Scandinavia and their illegal, disgusting, and barbaric attack on a German civilian fleet and the video I sent you that shows their psychopath of a leader cutting off his aid's head and then dismembering him.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:19 pm

"Gold 4, Black 17, Red 44"
"The Scandinavian Union is committing undeniable war crimes against Great Britain and Germany. War seems to be what we need to do. At the very least impose an import arms embargo.
President Rodas Saucedo
Votes for war in the United States Congress
House
362 Yay
397 Nay
241 Abstain
Senate
16 Yay
113 Nay
31 Abstain
This defeat did not stop drone strikes on the city of Oslo. Just after the vote the video of Scandinavia beheading the Ambassador was now cause for a revote later
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Chewion wrote:
Atrilan wrote:Geneva, Switzerland

President Kiser picked up his phone. "Hello my friend we have much to talk about. Let's start off with Scandinavia and their illegal, disgusting, and barbaric attack on a German civilian fleet and the video I sent you that shows their psychopath of a leader cutting off his aid's head and then dismembering him.

"Yes, I saw. Quite disturbing." The crowd is loud behind him, he is still at the launch site. "If you haven't heard, I have sent more airplanes and warships to the North Sea. I have also taken apart my "No first strike" to all of the boats currently in the North Sea. I have also cut all trading ties with Scandinavia. They are, to put it bluntly, barbaric. Forcing Finnish people under their wrath and randomly raiding cities is not what I would call normal. Hakkon is insane and he needs to be stopped."
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Atrilan wrote:
Chewion wrote:President Kiser picked up his phone. "Hello my friend we have much to talk about. Let's start off with Scandinavia and their illegal, disgusting, and barbaric attack on a German civilian fleet and the video I sent you that shows their psychopath of a leader cutting off his aid's head and then dismembering him.

"Yes, I saw. Quite disturbing." The crowd is loud behind him, he is still at the launch site. "If you haven't heard, I have sent more airplanes and warships to the North Sea. I have also taken apart my "No first strike" to all of the boats currently in the North Sea. I have also cut all trading ties with Scandinavia. They are, to put it bluntly, barbaric. Forcing Finnish people under their wrath and randomly raiding cities is not what I would call normal. Hakkon is insane and he needs to be stopped."

"I agree which is why I propose that we send in special forces to find him and arrest him and then we invade his empire and dismantle it into its former countries. I am also asking for your assistance in protecting big Greenland as it is a bit out of the way and I am much more focused on Denmark."

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:46 pm

President Axalis walks over to Minister Nobel, he interrupts his conversation with Director Musk.
"Edwin, I need you do divert several ships and planes from the Mediterranean to Greenland."
"Yes sir, but wh-"
"Thanks, you're the best."
He looks around the launch pad and notices people are starting to file out, "Finally, they've been here long enough."
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:00 pm

President Kiser is rubbing his head when his phone rings.

Kiser: Hello?

Electronic Voice: Hello Mr. President we are the Democratic Swedish Rebellion and we are requesting for your support in fighting they psychopath that controls us. We have many supporters and all we need is the equipment.

Kiser: Very well go to the Baltic Sea and look for the orange flair then go to that location. You will find equipment there including our best weapons.

DSR: Thank you sir.

President Kiser then calls his minister of Defense and schedules the drop.

Eisenpakt
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenpakt » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Brasilia, Federal Union of Brasil, Part 3, Fury and Fire

"WHAT." Pedro Bolivar said, coughing up his wine and drawing the stares of everyone at the social event he was attending. "WHAT THE FUCK DID THOSE CUNTS DO?" He screamed with all the rage of an attacking bear. The foreign minister collected himself and stuttered "Y-y-y-our excellency, th-th-the Scandinavians, th-th-they attacked German shipping. Please don't-"
"PLEASE DON'T WHAT? CUT YOU INTO LITTLE BITS AND FEED YOU TO THE SHARKS? YOU'RE IN LUCK, I'M GOING TO SAVE THAT FOR THE VIKING BARBARIANS. DID EVERYONE HEAR WHAT THIS MAN SAID? THEY THINK THEY CAN EXPLOIT LITTLE LOOPHOLES TO AVOID THE WRATH OF THE BRAZILIAN JAGUAR!!!" Nervous applause broke out amongst the crowd, the president had been known to lose his temper during speeches, going off on fiery rants about the evils of corruption that the crowd seemed to love, but never before had anyone seen him like this. He stormed out of the room without a word and the gathering resumed.

Correio Brasiliense

February 8, 2034

Brasil Begins Operation Poseidon's Spear

Yesterday evening, our president Pedro Bolivar stormed out of a social event in the capital of Brasilia he was attending after being informed of the Scandinavian Union's piracy against German shipping in the North Sea, the following day he gave a fiery address condemning the Scandinavians as Barbaric Vikings and declared that Brasil would intervene in the conflict to protect civilians in the North Sea. He has called on other nations of the world to do the same and announced that he has requested alliances with the victims of Scandinavian Piracy.

To: President Zachary Axalis of the French Union, President Brandon Kiser of the German Union, and King Eric VI of the United Kingdom of England
From: President Pedro Bolivar of the Federal Union of Brasil
Salutations, as you know, the Scandinavian Union preys on shipping routes in the North Sea illegaly, I propose we form a coalition against the Scandinavian Union, and halt the state piracy carried out by that nation, using whatever means necessary.
- Pedro Bolivar

Federal Space Exploration and Reasearch Administration Launch Site, Recife, Federal Union of Brasilia

Hundreds of journalists had gathered here, to witness the launch of Brasil's first manned space mission, Sunrise 1. The brave cosmonaut chosen to undertake the mission had just stepped into the cockpit of his small spacecraft. The director of the Space Agency, a tall man in his forties, was finishing his speech on the space program as the rocket finished fueling up. Glancing at his wristwatch he said "All of this is being done to prepare for the SERA's manned mission to the moon, in 2055. This will make Brazil the second nation to land a man on Earth's largest natural satellite, nearly 80 years after the United States first landed one. Ladies and gentlemen, behold!" He stepped off the platform as Sunrise 1's engines fired up. The LSE's were released, and Sunrise began its ascent. It gradually gained speed as the crowd applauded wildly. After five minutes of ascent Sunrise 1 began "the turn" and carved out its flight path. The ship detatched its main thrusters and Major Tomas Fernandes sent his first transmission from orbit, "Major Fernandes to Ground control, the snake is definitley gonna die of lung cancer if we keep this up."
Last edited by Eisenpakt on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This country is a constitutional monarchy spanning much of central Europe, long live the Kaiser.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:44 pm

German President Kiser was standing on the coast of the Baltic Sea. Next to him was the Minister of Defense and in the sea was 3 fleets including 1 aircraft carrier. The fleet was going to bombarded the Scandinavian coast and then send soldiers in on smaller boats, as this happened the Luftwaffe would be parachuting soldiers into Sweden were they would hook up with Swedish resistance and fight to free Sweden and then Finland before turning to Norway. Also, after a few weeks German special forces would parachute into Oslo and attempt to assassinate the Scandinavian dictator and his top military officials. All that was needed to start the annihilation of Scandinavia was President Kiser go ahead. Kiser cleared his throat and said "Go" to his Minister of Defense and the operation started.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:01 pm

President Saucedo finally received a declaration of war from Congress. At this, complete raids were done to blockade Scandinavia in hopes that the people would get sick of famine and rise up. The CIA was also hacked into their Air Force so the advanced missile systems failed. Stockholm is now under heavy air and sea bombardment. The Marines will be joining the Germans on their mission. The CIA also funded and armed every group that wanted to depose the government. In domestic politics, a new Martian ship, the USS Kennedy was being built.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Scandinavian Union
Hakkon smirked as the door closed, he had been transported from Oslo to a top secret bunker deep within the mountains he didn't particularly want it, but he knew he was no longer save in the capital, with several protests trying to kill him, thank heavens the glass was bullet proof, as the elevator went down and down, a ding was heard and the ancient stopper did it's magic, with the doors opening, he stepped out of the elevator and entered the council room.
"welcome sir."
" ah, thank you all for coming to this meeting, now, the first priority is to move all forces out of Finland, I'll have General Brynjar pull all his 100,000 men out of the nation, we must accept the loss and defeat of one of our fronts, in order to save the other fronts, now, on the recent mutilation of my aide, that's inspired me, and so, I will-"
one of the members calmly got up, locked the door and threw a bag with plastic explosive and grenades onto Hakkon's lap, shouting.
"may Norway seek her king once more, and may your psychopathic ass be fucked in Valhalla!"
Hakkon crunched his eyes and waited as the numbers on the bomb counted down he waited for the inevitable vaporization of his body, followed by, laughter?
he looked up and saw the man pinned down by the gaurds and the staff laughing around him. Hakkon looked up and saw that the bomb had failed to go off. he stood up and sneered at the assassin.
" here are my orders, the man is to be brought in for interrogation, and any resistance member's family will be executed en mass, no, they will be quartered ,then mutilated to such an extend no one will be able to identify them, they will then be cooked all the way and served to my people as a warning sign not to rebel, that is all."
"yes sir."
as the assasin shouted insults and curses loudly, Hakkon retired to his quarters.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Acheson Fossae, Mars
It is early September when the six men descended to Mars. The after it was released from the orbiter, the lander touched down lightly on the Martian surface. Astronaut Nathanaël LaRue became the first one to step onto the Martian surface, as he exited the lander, he stared out at the Martian landscape.
"In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations. In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood. For every human being who looks up at the moon in the nights to come will know that there is some corner of another world that is forever mankind."
These were the first words ever said on another planet.
French Union, Europe
At home, the French are celebrating. September 2nd is now a federal holiday in France; offices, schools, and businesses will be closed. The six men: Nathanaël LaRue, Abeau Badeaux, Jean-Luc Cerf, Clara Béliveau, Rüdiger Haselberger, and Luna Scheurer making their way towards the temporary base.
Last edited by Atrilan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Eisenpakt
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenpakt » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:12 pm

International Waters, Northeast Atlantic Ocean, Federal Union of Brasil Part 4, Morale

Admiral Leal Ferreira, commander of the 1st Brazilian Expeditionary force naval detachment looked over the vast blue of the Atlantic from the bridge of Brasil's newest aircraft carrier, the Amazonas. The Amazonaswas not alone, escorting it was 1 cruiser, 4 cruisers and 4 frigates, 2 attack subs, a supply ship, several transport ships, and behind them were logistics ships, maintaining a constant connection between the fleet and the motherland. The fleet was bound for Willemsoord Den Helder, in the German Netherlands, where it would resupply and participate in the eventual invasion of Scandinavia, meant to bring its government to heel. A captain from one of the destroyers was on the bridge, and he approached his senior officer quietly before saying. "It's just blue sir, nothing much to look at." the admiral shook his head and replied, "No son, it's more than that. You younger boys with your fancy floating cities don't appreciate the vastness of the sea like I do, the sea is more than just blue, it's- WHO THE FUCK IS PLAYING THAT GRINGO MUSIC? TURN THAT SHIT OFF OR I'LL HAVE YOU KEELHAULED." The admiral turned around to give a speech on the superiority of Brazilian culture to his crew and the young captain was left to stare at the blue, but it was no longer all blue, there was land in sight. England.

Town Center, Porto Alegre, Federal Union of Brasil

"Independencia!" A rioter screamed, hurling a molotov cocktail at a police officer. It shattered against the officer's riot shield but the gasoline inside splattered across the shield and set fire to it. The officer threw it to the ground in time to be overwhelmed by a mob of rioters, all clamoring for the independence of Southern Brazil. Yes, Porto Alegre had a riot on its hands, but this wasn't one of the one-sided riots with police vs. rioters, government supporters joined in on the side of the police. Hundreds were already dead, and the chief of police had the National Guard on the line. On main street, a crowd of rioters and a crowd of riot officers battle in a vicious gory melee, all it took was one pistol shot, and the officers would draw their guns and fire into the crowd. A rioter stood atop a bench and elevated himself above the crowd, he produced a handgun from his pocket and fired, striking an officer. This was all the police needed to fire their arms, and they did. Hundreds died across the city in seconds in a bloodshed never seen before. The rioters, outmatched, fled from the coppers, who exercised no restraint when firing into the crowd to avenge the deaths of their colleagues. After the dust had settled and the ambulances rolled out of the hospitals by the dozens, 11,000 rioters and 1,000 riot officers were found dead. This would be one hell of a crisis to resolve.
Last edited by Eisenpakt on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Scandinavian Union
Hakkon stared outside as the situation continued to deteriorate, he saw a chart that showed the number of Norwegian resistance members eaten, 3,449 ,not bad for having been implemented over seven hours ago, the regime was efficient to say the least. the Scandinavian war machine was humming along at half capacity, which was a shame for such a great nation.
an aide entered the room and bowed.
" sir, the device is ready."
" hm, no ,let's not test it yet, in fact, blow it up!"
the aide was confused, yet bowed and left the room.
he looked outside to the vast ocean when a mushroom cloud was sighted, followed by a deafening boom sound.
" how many were caught in the blast?"
" 400 prisoners of war."
" excellent, prepare the second nuclear device within a month, we'll lob it at our foes, preferably these noisy German fellers. and give the order for Operation Teppe av stål (blanket of steel) to begin at once, I want three hundred bombers in the air attacking German ports and the capital non stop, I want this to be the equivalent of the battle of Britain, which, will be our next target."
" yes sir!"

Above Germany
35 year old pilot Raage Harvik climbed into his brand new BN-62, one of the twenty brand new twin jet engine level bombers that was to take place in this assault, they were to bomb Berlin to the ground, he was a rear gunner, as the planes flew in formation they got closer and closer to their objective, all of a sudden alarms wailed and harvik awoke from his brief but pleasant nap, grabbing the two tri 50 caliber machine guns on both sides, he let loose with a hail of bullets at his attackers, he saw several german planes overhead. he was shocked, then felt the plane lighten
" are we dropping the bombs?" he asked.
his second in command, Jarviins yelled " shut the fuck up and hold onto something, we're going down!"
he was then thrown back as the plane descended further and further down, this reminded him of world war II tactics he had seen on documentaries, though, instead of seeing them, he was now reliving them. his last thought was if he had hugged his daughter before he had left for work this morning.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse