NATION

PASSWORD

Seraphim (fantasy RP, OOC & Signups) CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dukats
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:05 am

Joshulia wrote:
Dukats wrote:Name: Ragnar Meran

Appearance: Ragnar

Race or Nationality: Human, Baltblack

Personality: Ragnar is a cold, stoic person.Shows little emotion and focuses primarly on the mission instead of helping his comrades. He hates authorithy and dosen't like when somebody orders him around. He talks a little and dosen't care what others think of him.

Class: Warrior

Strengths: Archery, Swordmanship, Hardly can be manipulated, Hunting

Weaknesses: Cold, Bad at magic, Can't really make friends

Equipment/Spells (If Applicable): Sword, Bow, Arrows, Throwing Knives

Bio: Ragnar was born in the Baltblacks to a family of warriors. Like most of Baltblacks he learned since the young age to fight. He also leaned how to use swords and bows.

His childhood was hard. He poached, he stole he did everything just to survive.He didn't go to school but learned to read and write anyway. When he was 12 his parents were killed by bandits when they were traveling to another town looking for a better life. After they were killed he lived in the forest where he hunted and poached. He lived of the game he caught, anything leftover he sold to nearby towns.

One day when he was 17 a merchant ship came to a town he was visiting. One rich trader told the town that he was looking for mercenaries. Ragnar joined them since he knew that he could earn more money that way.

Now at age 19 as he was looking for a new job and he found one overseas.

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=369123

Currently it doesn't really seem like Ragnar has any weaknesses, I mean the lack of magic is good but it's such a common thing and can't really be considered a true weakness

Ok will fix it up.

Aona
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:24 pm

:^)

Dukats
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Dukats wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Currently it doesn't really seem like Ragnar has any weaknesses, I mean the lack of magic is good but it's such a common thing and can't really be considered a true weakness

Ok will fix it up.

Fixed it

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:09 pm

WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE FILTHY HUMANS. THIS. IS. UNACCEPTABLE.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Illan wrote:WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE FILTHY HUMANS. THIS. IS. UNACCEPTABLE.

Please save us from ourselves

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:20 pm

I'm done with my app, last post of page 1.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Relikai wrote:
Name: Shimazaki Haruna
Appearance: Shimazaki Haruna
Race or Nationality: Human, Shannar.
Personality: Haruna is a determined, disciplined individual who's devout to the holy orders of Shannar. Caring and strict to her peers and juniors, Haruna has always placed her duties above her self. Quiet, but not to be confused as introverted, Haruna usually stays quiet as she prefers to observe and profile the speakers.
Class: Sword Saint, [Subclass - Shrine Maiden]
Strengths: Dexterous, Skilled fighter with all blades, Good archer, Independent, Brave, Loyal, Discerning, Good Weaponsmith.
Weaknesses: Shy, Cannot take Alcohol, Reckless at times, Doesn't like to lead.
Equipment/Spells (If Applicable):
Twin Katanas (Kenzen).
Shortbow.
Clothes, rations, adventuring tools.

Magic
- Haruna knows minor healing magic, or could sacrifice some of her stamina to heal potentially fatal wounds of one person, which would drain her of stamina for several days.
- Haruna has an ability to channel the magic flowing in her veins to augment her speed, strength and perception when she is in an urgent situation. Her eyes will glow silver, allowing her to move and strike several times quicker than her normal self. This mode puts a heavy strain on her endurance, therefore even if she has the ability to use it at will, it would be foolish to. The form is known as the Yukikaze.

Bio: The orphaned Shimazaki Haruna has spent years training as a Shrine Maiden, as well as being a warrior priestess devoted to the Katana, the sword of the Shannar. Spending her years being a hunter and bodyguard for many caravans, Haruna was an esteemed member of the Oyakoko Shrine, one of the more promising warrior maidens to graduate. Haruna spent her days training in holy rituals, understanding healing magics as well as allowing the natural flow of magic in the environment to empower her self, sending her into a warrior trance and making that petite shine maiden much more deadlier than she looks.

Also a competent blacksmith, Haruna created her twin katanas with her own hands, purifying the metals and cleansing them with her blood. Her usage of swords and bows served her well, and she also provided plenty of repairing for weapons and armour.

Recently, Haruna found out that her clan masters has betrothed her to an heir of one of Shannar's warrior clans, the ambitious sons who demand shrine maidens as trophy wives. Refusing to bow down to such a fate, Haruna took as much of her equipment as she could before escaping into foreign lands. Soon, it would be up to her to decide her fate.
RP Example:

Would i be right in assuming that she's quite rigid when it comes to strategy? And not much of a talker?
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Relikai wrote:
Personality: Haruna is a determined, disciplined individual who's devout to the holy orders of Shannar. Caring and strict to her peers and juniors, Haruna has always placed her duties above her self. Quiet, but not to be confused as introverted, Haruna usually stays quiet as she prefers to observe and profile the speakers.
Strengths: Dexterous, Skilled fighter with all blades, Good archer, Independent, Brave, Loyal, Discerning, Good Weaponsmith.
Weaknesses: Shy, Cannot take Alcohol, Reckless at times, Doesn't like to lead.
Twin Katanas (Kenzen).
Shortbow.
Clothes, rations, adventuring tools.

Magic
- Haruna knows minor healing magic, or could sacrifice some of her stamina to heal potentially fatal wounds of one person, which would drain her of stamina for several days.
- Haruna has an ability to channel the magic flowing in her veins to augment her speed, strength and perception when she is in an urgent situation. Her eyes will glow silver, allowing her to move and strike several times quicker than her normal self. This mode puts a heavy strain on her endurance, therefore even if she has the ability to use it at will, it would be foolish to. The form is known as the Yukikaze.

Bio: The orphaned Shimazaki Haruna has spent years training as a Shrine Maiden, as well as being a warrior priestess devoted to the Katana, the sword of the Shannar. Spending her years being a hunter and bodyguard for many caravans, Haruna was an esteemed member of the Oyakoko Shrine, one of the more promising warrior maidens to graduate. Haruna spent her days training in holy rituals, understanding healing magics as well as allowing the natural flow of magic in the environment to empower her self, sending her into a warrior trance and making that petite shine maiden much more deadlier than she looks.

Also a competent blacksmith, Haruna created her twin katanas with her own hands, purifying the metals and cleansing them with her blood. Her usage of swords and bows served her well, and she also provided plenty of repairing for weapons and armour.

Recently, Haruna found out that her clan masters has betrothed her to an heir of one of Shannar's warrior clans, the ambitious sons who demand shrine maidens as trophy wives. Refusing to bow down to such a fate, Haruna took as much of her equipment as she could before escaping into foreign lands. Soon, it would be up to her to decide her fate.
RP Example:

Would i be right in assuming that she's quite rigid when it comes to strategy? And not much of a talker?

She talks only with people who she's comfortable with, and yep not much of a strategic speaker. On the field she moves and thinks tactically tho, if there are no battle plans, often treating the battle as one being fought by her allies as the core and herself being a support piece.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:41 pm

Relikai wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Would i be right in assuming that she's quite rigid when it comes to strategy? And not much of a talker?

She talks only with people who she's comfortable with, and yep not much of a strategic speaker. On the field she moves and thinks tactically tho, if there are no battle plans, often treating the battle as one being fought by her allies as the core and herself being a support piece.

Ah so she's not really that expirienced Wth leadership? Fighting or otherwise?
Last edited by Joshulia on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Relikai wrote:

Ah so she's not really that expirienced Wth leadership? Fighting or otherwise?

She's experienced being a senior and teacher, but she always prefers others to come up with a strategy. If they're good, it works. If they're new, she'll let them learn, hopefully at a low penalty.

Fighting wise she's a dual/single blader, and has a bunch of sword techniques which are actually the best in her set of skills, but she prefers to showcase healing and smithing, keeping her battle skills and magic hidden unless needed.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Relikai wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Ah so she's not really that expirienced Wth leadership? Fighting or otherwise?

She's experienced being a senior and teacher, but she always prefers others to come up with a strategy. If they're good, it works. If they're new, she'll let them learn, hopefully at a low penalty.

Fighting wise she's a dual/single blader, and has a bunch of sword techniques which are actually the best in her set of skills, but she prefers to showcase healing and smithing, keeping her battle skills and magic hidden unless needed.

Alright, it looks good, all that's left is the RP experience bit

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Relikai wrote:

Alright, it looks good, all that's left is the RP experience bit

Oh that. Yeah, finished my app pretty late. Will get it in when I get a PC to use.

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Sindrya wrote:Question: Do guns exist?

*cough cough*
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Sindrya wrote:
Sindrya wrote:Question: Do guns exist?

*cough cough*

Cannons and very early muskets do yes

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*cough cough*

Cannons and very early muskets do yes

Good enough.

I'll complete it by this evening.

And right now it's morning here, so count it yerself.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Sindrya wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Cannons and very early muskets do yes

Good enough.

"Good enough"

Now what does that entail.....

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
Good enough.

"Good enough"

Now what does that entail.....

Boom boom

Bang bang bang

And we all fall down...

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Relikai wrote:
Boom boom

Bang bang bang

And we all fall down...

oo deer

Name: Ragnar Meran

Accepted for now, but I'll be keeping a close eye. His weaknesses aren't very substantial, and indicate him being a problem to the progression of the party more than anything else. Just make sure you keep it to a minimum, otherwise, you're good.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Appearance: Shimazaki Haruna The Sword Saint
Personality: Haruna is a determined, disciplined individual who's devout to the holy orders of Shannar. Caring and strict to her peers and juniors, Haruna has always placed her duties above her self. Quiet, but not to be confused as introverted, Haruna usually stays quiet as she prefers to observe and profile the speakers. Haruna does not like the responsibility of leading in combat or negotiations, preferring others to take charge, and doing the cleaning up should the party be compromised. Haruna is a classic tsundere to most male characters, but is more open to female ones.
Strengths: Dexterous, Master swordswoman with all blades, Good archer, Independent, Brave, Loyal, Discerning, Good Weaponsmith, Average Tactician.
Weaknesses: Shy, Cannot take Alcohol, Often puts the safety of others before hers, Doesn't like to lead.
Equipment/Spells:
Twin Katanas (Kenzen & Zenkan).
Shortbow.
Non-Combat Wear -
Formal Wear, Casual Outfit, Utility Outfit (When Training or Working), Ceremonial Outfit.
Sets of Clothes, Shrine Robes, rations, adventuring tools.

The magics of the Shannarian Shrine Maidens were granted firstly by the Gods as a reward for their faithfulness and devotion to serving the higher powers. While the gods do not speak or make themselves heard all the time, they aid their faithful by blessing them with strength from the natural environments. Water, Fire, Earth and Wind, the healthier the land, the stronger the magic of the Shrine Maiden. While the above clause exists, the gods make their presence known in towns and cities through shrines and temples. A shrine maiden overseas need not fear, for only the strongest, or those with the most potential, are allowed to leave their homes. Shrine maidens of this level have a piece of the gods embedded within them, where their true potential would only be revealed by trials and tribulation.

The general spells of a shrine maiden is classed under Divine magic. Some shrine maidens who have reached a middle level might have Incarnum magic within them. While the spells might be similar to other spells cast by the non-Divine, one should note that the classes of magic only dictates the source of the magical power. Shrine Maidens who have fallen off the path of purity might get their power from different sources to empower themselves, including through manipulating energies (Arcane), or even rituals of fallen gods, the total opposite of their training and beliefs (Divine).

Cure Wounds, Divine Spell, Basic Level, Teachable.

The basic spell for all Shannarian Shrine Maidens. Prayer from the shrine maiden coerces the gods to speed up the process of healing of the target without any stress on the wounded's self. Cuts rebind themselves, bruises fade and minor burns disappear. Heals light injuries and wounds.

Spare the Worthy, Incarnum, Intermediate Level, Unteachable.

A spell realised by the shrine maiden Shimazaki Haruna, it works similarly with basic healing spells, but draws upon the caster's energy instead of being granted by the gods. Haruna expends her energy in a literal transfer of life force to her target, being able to close the most serious of wounds, at the cost of her strength. Healing small cuts and cosmetic wounds come at little to no price, while healing a person with mortal wounds would render her unconscious for hours, and unable to walk for a day as her body recovers from the stress.

Divine Blades, Divine Spell, Intermediate Level, Teachable.

Haruna's blades expel a faint glow of white, as the magic in her veins flowed into the blades with the blessings of the gods. The blades cut deeper, and with their material stronger, parry off powerful strikes as the battle maiden drew upon the gods for their holy blessings to triumph in battle.

Yukikaze, Incarnum, Transcendent Level, Unteachable.

Haruna has an ability to channel the magic flowing in her veins to augment her speed, strength and perception when she is in an urgent situation. Her eyes will glow silver, allowing her to move and strike several times quicker than her normal self. This mode puts a heavy strain on her endurance, therefore even if she has the ability to use it at will, it would be foolish to. The form is known as the Yukikaze, the transcendent form of the Warrior Maiden.

Recently, Haruna found out that her clan masters has betrothed her to an heir of one of Shannar's warrior clans, the ambitious sons who demand shrine maidens as trophy wives. Refusing to bow down to such a fate, Haruna took as much of her equipment as she could before escaping into foreign lands. Soon, it would be up to her to decide her fate, as she pursues her dream of achieving Kensai status, being a weaponmaster of the Katana.
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=356020&p=26301996&hilit=haruna#p26301996

Shrine Maiden Lore

Shrine maidens of Shannar were a class of priestess who served in Shannar's many shrines. A common sight in national festivals, wedding ceremonies and public blessings, the shrine maidens have always carried a name of holiness and purity, committing their bodies and soul to be conduits of the gods, who in turn grant their powers and shower blessings upon the people and the land. Respected and revered by the common populace, especially the poor due to the maidens helping the needy and destitute, shrine maidens are protected by the law against harm or harassment.

There are several types of shrine maidens.

Prayer Maidens, the most common types seen in the open, who are trained in the arts of magic and prayer. They are the ones often seen praying and healing the sick and afflicted, cleansing the grounds of undead and blessing the populace. Often sought to fight off possession, prayer maidens run the risk of getting possessed and having their bodies completely taken over by dark forces, forcing a battle maiden to cut off her head.

Scroll Maidens, girls who commit their lives to studying and understanding both the ways of the world and the connections to the gods. Their commitment to study and the discipline required often has them staying in the shrines for weeks. Upon discovery of something new, they would announce it to the populace through a series of messages. A wrong piece of information could result in the maiden's exile.

Battle Maidens are the maidens who does the shrine's dirty work. Killing, slaying, they were portrayed as legendary heroes who fought on the battlefield, bringing pride and glory to the shrine, bolstering the spirits of those around them. A battle maiden is a sign of the gods aiding the men in battle, and often they fought till the end, ending their lives in battle. Battle maidens act as guards for the shrine, as well as escorts for the prayer maidens for duties as described above. Nowadays, battle maidens are a rarity in Shannar, with each shrine rarely having more than five.

A shrine maiden completes her training at fourteen years old, and at age sixteen, chooses the path to follow. At age eighteen, a shrine maiden could be considered matured enough to go on her own quests or missions, but these are rare as most maidens found their calling within the shrine or serving the local populace. Shrine maidens traveling also face uncountable dangers, and even though their status grants them diplomatic immunity, bandits and monsters know none of those concepts.

In recent times, Shannarian warlords have looked to shrine maidens for their services to aid them against the dwarves. However, a shrine maiden who escaped managed to tell of the horrors she faced at the hands of the warlords, spreading an aura of fear around the sisterhood should a warlord set his eyes on a particular maiden to take in as his own. Shrine maidens who were chosen by warlords were 'bought' with gold and promises not to take another while the warlord lives, a clause made legal by Shannar. Shrine maidens, especially battle maidens, were revered for their bodies and attitude, the warlike men of Shannar preferring a girl who could fight, as well as prove to be a challenge to subdue over time. All that, excluding the fact that a shrine maiden is seen as a status symbol in all Arcia.
Last edited by Relikai on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:05 am, edited 13 times in total.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Relikai wrote:Cleaned up a little, posting this here.

Personality: Haruna is a determined, disciplined individual who's devout to the holy orders of Shannar. Caring and strict to her peers and juniors, Haruna has always placed her duties above her self. Quiet, but not to be confused as introverted, Haruna usually stays quiet as she prefers to observe and profile the speakers. Haruna does not like the responsibility of leading in combat or negotiations, preferring others to take charge, and doing the cleaning up should the party be compromised. Haruna is a classic tsundere to most male characters, but is more open to female ones.
Strengths: Dexterous, Master swordswoman with all blades, Good archer, Independent, Brave, Loyal, Discerning, Good Weaponsmith, Average Tactician.
Weaknesses: Shy, Cannot take Alcohol, Often puts the safety of others before hers, Doesn't like to lead.
Twin Katanas (Kenzen).
Shortbow.
Sets of Clothes, Shrine Robes, rations, adventuring tools.

Magic

Recently, Haruna found out that her clan masters has betrothed her to an heir of one of Shannar's warrior clans, the ambitious sons who demand shrine maidens as trophy wives. Refusing to bow down to such a fate, Haruna took as much of her equipment as she could before escaping into foreign lands. Soon, it would be up to her to decide her fate, as she pursues her dream of achieving Kensai status, being a weaponmaster of the Katana.
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=356020&p=26301996&hilit=haruna#p26301996

If Aona has no issue, accepted

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm good, accepted :)

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Tag

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Look at all these people i have rp'd with, yay.
I will take a look and get an app up, though may just watch.
Could i make a Faun Druid, or a Chaand Mage/monk, He would use something akin to magic, which would have caused him to be ostracized, by the rest of his kind, possibly.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Look at all these people i have rp'd with, yay.
Could i make a Faun Druid, or a Chaand Mage/monk, He would use something akin to magic, which would have caused him to be ostracized, by the rest of his kind, possibly.

Well essentially all Fauns are at least to some extent a Druid, but both races would be frightened or suspicious of a magic user who employed the darker or more destructive magics

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Look at all these people i have rp'd with, yay.

Well essentially all Fauns are at least to some extent a Druid, but both races would be frightened or suspicious of a magic user who employed the darker or more destructive magics

Would it be possible to have a Chaand magic user though, is what i am asking, as it doesnt confirm or deny it in the race description. A Chaand Monk would use chi (or somethign similar) to enhance the physical abilities, where as with the mage It would be more typical magic, fireballs and the like, though i might make him more like a Shaman, if a Chaand Magic user is allowed.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Well essentially all Fauns are at least to some extent a Druid, but both races would be frightened or suspicious of a magic user who employed the darker or more destructive magics

Would it be possible to have a Chaand magic user though, is what i am asking, as it doesnt confirm or deny it in the race description. A Chaand Monk would use chi (or somethign similar) to enhance the physical abilities, where as with the mage It would be more typical magic, fireballs and the like, though i might make him more like a Shaman, if a Chaand Magic user is allowed.

They are a simple race but yes, they do have the ability to use magic

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse