NATION

PASSWORD

Seraphim (fantasy RP, OOC & Signups) CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:15 pm

Hey Lunas, long time no see.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Hey Lunas, long time no see.

It has been, hasn't it.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Dukats
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Aona wrote:Also, just saying, everyone is such a brooding anti-hero right now. If it's not out of your character, converse! Interact you shy heathens :P

"Cold,stoic person" I don't think my charecter wants to talk to anyone right now.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Hey Lunas, long time no see.

It has been, hasn't it.

I think last i saw you was in Might Makes Right,( that superhero dyropia type rp, you were the AI that ran some country i think.) then you had to leave for some reason and the rp died due to inactivity afterwards.

In other news i shall try to get a response up Aona.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Well, I guess it wouldn't be a proper Aona RP until I show up many pages/days late with no character idea whatsoever. Fun.

Just like me! Except that's me with every RP.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Name: Aster "Dragon-Blooded" (Often called "Halfborn" for a surname, as well.)

Appearance:
Aster's Face Pardon the terrible quality
Only difference being his left eye is blue and bears a reptilian/draconic shape in its pupil, as well as having white scales around it, which are covered by a length of white cloth wrapped around his head a few times to secure it properly. He has various patches of these white scales all over his skin, slight claws on his fingers and toes, slight fangs, as well as other draconic features in certain...places.

His armor is similar to what little is shown in the picture, worn under a large royal blue and black cloak and hood, concealing any trace of his white scales and other draconic features.

Race or Nationality: Elven (kinda), Shannar-Tribelands (His mother was from Shannar, but he grew up in a secluded coven in the Tribelands, strangely enough.)

Personality:
Aster is naturally rather reserved and not very talkative, mainly due to the unease of his being. He doesn't particularly like to share much about himself, really, aside from the few vague, true details of those of an alias he had concocted to divert suspicions, such as the reason he wears a cloth wrapping across his left eye being attributed to an arrow taking it, as opposed to the truth of it. He prefers to talk of others or, better yet, not much at all, due to his natural paranoia. Due to this, he has a difficult time trusting anybody due to complications with his mother and the fact that he is, quite simply, an abomination in the eyes of many. The only people who have ever known of his true identity are his mother, those who followed his mother, or the occasional brigand or bandit that he encountered whom had managed to catch a glimpse of his scales. Many of them are dead, due to his dedication to keep his secret or for other reasons. Getting him to trust someone enough to, quite literally, show his skin is a feat tantamount to defeating the Dwarven hordes, it would seem. However, he has noticed that he feels just as lonely in the real world as he did back home, so he is attempting to be more sociable now. He still hates talking about himself, however.

Class: Ranger/Arcane Archer (Subclass: Half-Dragon, if that matters.)

Strengths:
He bears incredible magical aptitude as a result of his heightened blood and his incessant training from his mother since he was able to articulate a decent thought. Thus, he has quite the skill in offensive and a few defensive magics, which he mostly uses in his gold and brass bow catalyst. In addition to this, he is quite naturally resilient, mostly due to teaching himself how to be and, once again, the blood inside of him. Due to this, he has learned to survive alone and is thus an excellent scout and hunter, as well as being rather adept (not an expert) in the crafting of potions and similar things from various flora. In addition to these, he boasts excellently keen vision due to, you guessed it, genetics.

Weaknesses:
Wildly paranoid about anybody finding out the truth of his being, thus leading to him being rather secluded and not the most sociable type. Also, being a dragon of a more humid climate, he is more susceptible to cold compared to the average elf or human. A bit overly pragmatic to the point of bordering on overly negative, always believing in basically Arcia's equivalent of Murphy's Law that if something can go wrong - it will.

In addition to these, Aster possesses, due to his draconic side, the occasional sudden frenzy if put into an immensely threatening situation. He may lash out with vigor and force - especially with his claws and teeth - in these times, having not much regard for reason or anything aside from being able to recognize friend and foe in the most basic sense. While also a strength, it exists as a weakness as well, as it can cause him to lose near any vestige of his reasonable self and become "feral" or "savage" in a sense. However, the rarity of this is high, and isn't truly a large concern.

Equipment/Spells:
Aster's bears his signature light armor crafted from some unknown alloy that his mother gifted to him when he became an adult. However, as exotic and unique as it is, it is almost always covered by a large cloak/cape and hood of a black and dark blue coloration.

Aster's weaponry consists of a strange bow composed of a special enchanted brass that, well, isn't really a bow at all. It is more of a catalyst that relies on the user, and doesn't even have a string. The catalyst conjures a "string" from the wielder's magical energy and the arrow is composed of the same energy. A rare bow indeed, Aster actually found it at an old antique shop under the guise of it being a novelty...however, he found it was quite functional. In addition to this, he also uses (albeit rarely) an old dragonbone dagger, formerly a sacrificial blade, from the coven of cultists his mother headed.

However, the young halfbreed also knows many spells. Many of them involve manipulation of magical energy in offensive ways, such as burst from the hand to kill or damage or to conjure dagger-shapes in the hand to stab. He also knows fire magic, rather obvious for someone of his kind, but he uses it in the same offensive manner as the raw magical energy bursts. Lastly, he knows adept shielding magics, such as erecting a magic shield in a split second to shield him or another from a projectile or other blow (as long as the other is in very close proximity.)
(This is basically a way of me saying I haven't thought out his exact magic spells aside from the magical bow, but trust me that I won't go overboard.)

Bio:

To know of Aster's history, one must know an inkling of his own mother's life. His mother, a once-lovely elven lady by the name of Astriana, a Shannar highborn, a daughter of a duke, as she told her son. She lived a rather typical life that one would expect a lord's daughter to live, until her adulthood. She became incredibly interested in the studies of draconic beings at this time, to the point of obsession nearly. The elven noblewoman believed dragons were the apex of all beings, that they were supreme and powerful above all. In this time, she also became a bit obsessed with the dark arts of magic, in addition to becoming nothing short of a master spellcaster. Once Astriana's interests took her over at around the age of twenty-one (or the equivalent for elves) and she attempted to leave the city she had lived in all her life in pursuit of her new interest in these dragons, feeling compelled by "divine providence", as she told her son. However, when she tried to leave, her father, the now aged Duke, restricted her from leaving, reportedly locking her in her chambers.

Needless to say, this didn't stop her. Legends say that she broke out of her barred chambers (with the use of magic, of course) and slayed her father in the middle of the night for slighting her in the way he did. Afterwards, she ran off alone, and found herself in the Tribelands on her hunt for the draconic creatures. She found what she desired in a large mountain situated near the Shannar border, where a high dragon lurked.

It is unclear what happened for quite some time, but Astriana, around the age of thirty, founded a following (a cult) revering this dragon, causing a few hundred to flock to her in reverence of this beast. Astriana had studied her magical power immensely at the time, and became an incredibly skilled blood mage and overall caster. She studied ways to implement magic into her study of the dragon, which, at the time, had become very friendly to her in her increased presence with him. The followers soon flocked to her in droves, to the point where there was nearly two hundred individuals. Eventually, they constructed a small fortress built into the mountain cave, protecting both the dragon and the followers....but most importantly, Astriana as she continued her studies in a way that would make many men of magic burn her at the stake.

Astriana's greatest accomplishment was soon at hand - a hybrid of her arcane elven blood and the evolutionary might of a dragon. Astriana made it work with her magic, and with it, the former noble elf was made the mother of the first "Child of the Dragon."

As you can guess, it was Aster.

Aster's birth wasn't easy. Contrary to dragons, he retained the trait of his elven half and was born alive instead of from an egg. It was no less than painful for Astriana, but nevertheless, there he was: A healthy baby boy....which was cloaked in long patches of pure white scales amidst his elven skin, from his legs to his head, even bearing a blue draconic left eye among other things. Astriana kept his son a secret for a time until he was around a toddler, staying by him at all times. It is said that Astriana remained secluded from her followers for nearly a year at this time, aside from the occasional servant leaving provisions. She never once left her son, treasuring him beyond all. Around him turning a year old, he was at last revealed to her followers, which promptly revelled in joy at the "Dragonblood Son."

What followed for Aster was being raised in the safety and luxury of this isolated mountainside "cult" that he learned to be his family. His mother was occasionally stern, but nurturing to her, a truly loving mother. In his childhood, he learned magic at a very young age, his mother imparting her knowledge of it upon her "scion" child. His father....being an enormous dragon, was more difficult to interact with. For some reason, however, he was able to "talk" with him. Not literally talk, per say, but talk with him in a strange magical way, like from mind to mind. It was in this manner that Aster learned from his father in a way Astriana, his mother, could not. His unique blood offered him this opportunity.

As he reached his teenage years, Aster became more distraught at his life in his mountain fortress and temple that was his home. As he grew older, his mother became more commanding and less like the nurturing caretaker she was when he was younger, dedicated to create her powerful successor. In addition to this, she took to more....immoral means to further her magical research. She began using some of her followers in experiments, ritual sacrifices to a greater power, and more. The cultists didn't even shy away - they were orestically hypnotized by Astriana at this point to following her every whim. Strangely, he found confidence in his father at this time, which served as not only his parent....but one of his few friends that wasn't an indoctrinated cultist who practically worshipped him. At the age of seventeen, Aster at last decided he wished to see the world for the first time than this castle and cavern he had only known. With the help of his father, he managed to escape into Shannar...but not without a hunt following to return him to Astriana.

Aster, at first, had a rough time on the "outside". The first people he encountered were a group of four soldiers, and, upon seeing his "unique" features, figured him for a demon and attempted to slay him. This left the dragon-elf no choice but to return the favor, putting his immense magical skill to the use and killing them. He stole from them a large cloak, gloves, and a length of soft cloth to wrap around his left eye. Needless to say, he wasn't comfortable taking these off - he slept in them, certain to conceal his identity no matter what. This wasn't only to prevent his lynching, but to prevent his hunting down by his Mother's followers, dedicated to bringing him back. He traveled across Shannar and the other nearby provinces at the time, encountering the followers of his mother he once called friends at many turns. Many times his disguise worked....but sometimes it didn't. When this happened, he often had no choice but to either escape and lay low or to simply, well, kill them.

During this period of young adulthood, Aster became more or less a mercenary ranger, putting his nimble body, keen vision, and skill with his unique bow to use. It went well for him, to the point where he became sort of a well known name around the provinces (albeit, under his aliases, for the most part). However, that led to the search for him becoming easier, in a way, for the cultists. They followed the trail of rumors and talk they heard about their "Son of the Dragon's" ranger skills, and after a few close calls, Aster made the decision to leave Arcia entirely, especially with the growing threat of war and plague.

Thus brings the "mysterious archer" to the boat of the story at hand, an escapee not of the law, truly, but of his own birthright and bloodline.

RP Example: You know me...Right?
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

The Hobbesian Metaphysician
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:42 pm

So found a curious translator might try it out in my first post.
I am just going to lay it out here, I am going to be very blunt.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:57 pm

So I found a lovecraftian translator.

Will most definitely use this in the future, and the sacrifice scene is exposition. In case anyone was worried about it.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Illan wrote:Name: Aster "Dragon-Blooded" (Often called "Halfborn" for a surname, as well.)

Appearance:
Only difference being his left eye is blue and bears a reptilian/draconic shape in its pupil, as well as having white scales around it, which are covered by a length of white cloth wrapped around his head a few times to secure it properly. He has various patches of these white scales all over his skin, slight claws on his fingers and toes, slight fangs, as well as other draconic features in certain...places.

His armor is similar to what little is shown in the picture, worn under a large royal blue and black cloak and hood, concealing any trace of his white scales and other draconic features.

Race or Nationality: Elven (kinda), Shannar-Tribelands (His mother was from Shannar, but he grew up in a secluded coven in the Tribelands, strangely enough.)

Personality:
Aster is naturally rather reserved and not very talkative, mainly due to the unease of his being. He doesn't particularly like to share much about himself, really, aside from the few vague, true details of those of an alias he had concocted to divert suspicions, such as the reason he wears a cloth wrapping across his left eye being attributed to an arrow taking it, as opposed to the truth of it. He prefers to talk of others or, better yet, not much at all, due to his natural paranoia. Due to this, he has a difficult time trusting anybody due to complications with his mother and the fact that he is, quite simply, an abomination in the eyes of many. The only people who have ever known of his true identity are his mother, those who followed his mother, or the occasional brigand or bandit that he encountered whom had managed to catch a glimpse of his scales. Many of them are dead, due to his dedication to keep his secret or for other reasons. Getting him to trust someone enough to, quite literally, show his skin is a feat tantamount to defeating the Dwarven hordes, it would seem. However, he has noticed that he feels just as lonely in the real world as he did back home, so he is attempting to be more sociable now. He still hates talking about himself, however.

Strengths:
He bears incredible magical aptitude as a result of his heightened blood and his incessant training from his mother since he was able to articulate a decent thought. Thus, he has quite the skill in offensive and a few defensive magics, which he mostly uses in his gold and brass bow catalyst. In addition to this, he is quite naturally resilient, mostly due to teaching himself how to be and, once again, the blood inside of him. Due to this, he has learned to survive alone and is thus an excellent scout and hunter, as well as being rather adept (not an expert) in the crafting of potions and similar things from various flora. In addition to these, he boasts excellently keen vision due to, you guessed it, genetics.

Weaknesses:
Wildly paranoid about anybody finding out the truth of his being, thus leading to him being rather secluded and not the most sociable type. Also, being a dragon of a more humid climate, he is more susceptible to cold compared to the average elf or human. A bit overly pragmatic to the point of bordering on overly negative, always believing in basically Arcia's equivalent of Murphy's Law that if something can go wrong - it will.

In addition to these, Aster possesses, due to his draconic side, the occasional sudden frenzy if put into an immensely threatening situation. He may lash out with vigor and force - especially with his claws and teeth - in these times, having not much regard for reason or anything aside from being able to recognize friend and foe in the most basic sense. While also a strength, it exists as a weakness as well, as it can cause him to lose near any vestige of his reasonable self and become "feral" or "savage" in a sense. However, the rarity of this is high, and isn't truly a large concern.

Equipment/Spells:
Aster's bears his signature light armor crafted from some unknown alloy that his mother gifted to him when he became an adult. However, as exotic and unique as it is, it is almost always covered by a large cloak/cape and hood of a black and dark blue coloration.

Aster's weaponry consists of a strange bow composed of a special enchanted brass that, well, isn't really a bow at all. It is more of a catalyst that relies on the user, and doesn't even have a string. The catalyst conjures a "string" from the wielder's magical energy and the arrow is composed of the same energy. A rare bow indeed, Aster actually found it at an old antique shop under the guise of it being a novelty...however, he found it was quite functional. In addition to this, he also uses (albeit rarely) an old dragonbone dagger, formerly a sacrificial blade, from the coven of cultists his mother headed.

However, the young halfbreed also knows many spells. Many of them involve manipulation of magical energy in offensive ways, such as burst from the hand to kill or damage or to conjure dagger-shapes in the hand to stab. He also knows fire magic, rather obvious for someone of his kind, but he uses it in the same offensive manner as the raw magical energy bursts. Lastly, he knows adept shielding magics, such as erecting a magic shield in a split second to shield him or another from a projectile or other blow (as long as the other is in very close proximity.)
(This is basically a way of me saying I haven't thought out his exact magic spells aside from the magical bow, but trust me that I won't go overboard.)

Bio:

To know of Aster's history, one must know an inkling of his own mother's life. His mother, a once-lovely elven lady by the name of Astriana, a Shannar highborn, a daughter of a duke, as she told her son. She lived a rather typical life that one would expect a lord's daughter to live, until her adulthood. She became incredibly interested in the studies of draconic beings at this time, to the point of obsession nearly. The elven noblewoman believed dragons were the apex of all beings, that they were supreme and powerful above all. In this time, she also became a bit obsessed with the dark arts of magic, in addition to becoming nothing short of a master spellcaster. Once Astriana's interests took her over at around the age of twenty-one (or the equivalent for elves) and she attempted to leave the city she had lived in all her life in pursuit of her new interest in these dragons, feeling compelled by "divine providence", as she told her son. However, when she tried to leave, her father, the now aged Duke, restricted her from leaving, reportedly locking her in her chambers.

Needless to say, this didn't stop her. Legends say that she broke out of her barred chambers (with the use of magic, of course) and slayed her father in the middle of the night for slighting her in the way he did. Afterwards, she ran off alone, and found herself in the Tribelands on her hunt for the draconic creatures. She found what she desired in a large mountain situated near the Shannar border, where a high dragon lurked.

It is unclear what happened for quite some time, but Astriana, around the age of thirty, founded a following (a cult) revering this dragon, causing a few hundred to flock to her in reverence of this beast. Astriana had studied her magical power immensely at the time, and became an incredibly skilled blood mage and overall caster. She studied ways to implement magic into her study of the dragon, which, at the time, had become very friendly to her in her increased presence with him. The followers soon flocked to her in droves, to the point where there was nearly two hundred individuals. Eventually, they constructed a small fortress built into the mountain cave, protecting both the dragon and the followers....but most importantly, Astriana as she continued her studies in a way that would make many men of magic burn her at the stake.

Astriana's greatest accomplishment was soon at hand - a hybrid of her arcane elven blood and the evolutionary might of a dragon. Astriana made it work with her magic, and with it, the former noble elf was made the mother of the first "Child of the Dragon."

Aster's birth wasn't easy. Contrary to dragons, he retained the trait of his elven half and was born alive instead of from an egg. It was no less than painful for Astriana, but nevertheless, there he was: A healthy baby boy....which was cloaked in long patches of pure white scales amidst his elven skin, from his legs to his head, even bearing a blue draconic left eye among other things. Astriana kept his son a secret for a time until he was around a toddler, staying by him at all times. It is said that Astriana remained secluded from her followers for nearly a year at this time, aside from the occasional servant leaving provisions. She never once left her son, treasuring him beyond all. Around him turning a year old, he was at last revealed to her followers, which promptly revelled in joy at the "Dragonblood Son."

What followed for Aster was being raised in the safety and luxury of this isolated mountainside "cult" that he learned to be his family. His mother was occasionally stern, but nurturing to her, a truly loving mother. In his childhood, he learned magic at a very young age, his mother imparting her knowledge of it upon her "scion" child. His father....being an enormous dragon, was more difficult to interact with. For some reason, however, he was able to "talk" with him. Not literally talk, per say, but talk with him in a strange magical way, like from mind to mind. It was in this manner that Aster learned from his father in a way Astriana, his mother, could not. His unique blood offered him this opportunity.

As he reached his teenage years, Aster became more distraught at his life in his mountain fortress and temple that was his home. As he grew older, his mother became more commanding and less like the nurturing caretaker she was when he was younger, dedicated to create her powerful successor. In addition to this, she took to more....immoral means to further her magical research. She began using some of her followers in experiments, ritual sacrifices to a greater power, and more. The cultists didn't even shy away - they were orestically hypnotized by Astriana at this point to following her every whim. Strangely, he found confidence in his father at this time, which served as not only his parent....but one of his few friends that wasn't an indoctrinated cultist who practically worshipped him. At the age of seventeen, Aster at last decided he wished to see the world for the first time than this castle and cavern he had only known. With the help of his father, he managed to escape into Shannar...but not without a hunt following to return him to Astriana.

Aster, at first, had a rough time on the "outside". The first people he encountered were a group of four soldiers, and, upon seeing his "unique" features, figured him for a demon and attempted to slay him. This left the dragon-elf no choice but to return the favor, putting his immense magical skill to the use and killing them. He stole from them a large cloak, gloves, and a length of soft cloth to wrap around his left eye. Needless to say, he wasn't comfortable taking these off - he slept in them, certain to conceal his identity no matter what. This wasn't only to prevent his lynching, but to prevent his hunting down by his Mother's followers, dedicated to bringing him back. He traveled across Shannar and the other nearby provinces at the time, encountering the followers of his mother he once called friends at many turns. Many times his disguise worked....but sometimes it didn't. When this happened, he often had no choice but to either escape and lay low or to simply, well, kill them.

During this period of young adulthood, Aster became more or less a mercenary ranger, putting his nimble body, keen vision, and skill with his unique bow to use. It went well for him, to the point where he became sort of a well known name around the provinces (albeit, under his aliases, for the most part). However, that led to the search for him becoming easier, in a way, for the cultists. They followed the trail of rumors and talk they heard about their "Son of the Dragon's" ranger skills, and after a few close calls, Aster made the decision to leave Arcia entirely, especially with the growing threat of war and plague.

Thus brings the "mysterious archer" to the boat of the story at hand, an escapee not of the law, truly, but of his own birthright and bloodline.

Damn fine app, but I'm afraid im gonna have to decline it due to the lack of RP example

I have literally no idea who you are bro, or what you're capable of
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Illan wrote:Name: Aster "Dragon-Blooded" (Often called "Halfborn" for a surname, as well.)

Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Equipment/Spells:

Bio:

Damn fine app, but I'm afraid im gonna have to decline it due to the lack of RP example

S T R A N G E R D A N G E R
T
R
A
N
G
E
R
D
A
N
G
E
R
Above even The Boss

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Aona wrote:
Sindrya wrote:He had seen the General a couple of times, mostly on meetings that requires all City Watch Captains to be present.

Fine by me, as a City Watch he most likely wouldn't see her often. Accepted.

Alright.

Time to get postin'.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Illan wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Damn fine app, but I'm afraid im gonna have to decline it due to the lack of RP example

T
R
A
N
G
E
R
D
A
N
G
E
R

Thats the idea yes

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Illan wrote:
T
R
A
N
G
E
R
D
A
N
G
E
R

Thats the idea yes

:I
Above even The Boss

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Illan wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Thats the idea yes

Fine, you're accepted under the stipulation that you approach the Necromancer in the corner

And I'll be keeping an eye on you Mr. Illan
Last edited by Joshulia on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Illan wrote:

Fine, you're accepted under the stipulation that you approach the Necromancer in the corner

fite me irl m8
Above even The Boss

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Made an edit concerning Daud's name's pronunciation.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Illan wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Fine, you're accepted under the stipulation that you approach the Necromancer in the corner

fite me irl m8

Mr. Illan has been court marshaled

Shun him

Coltpower
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Coltpower » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Name: Mathew Davis
Appearance: A tan man with a scruffy face short hair. He has blue eyes, brown hair, and ok smile he is average Weight, and he 5ft 6.

Nationality: cassians
Human
Personality: he is young intelligent assassin. He very determined to do something good for the world even know he an assassin. His religious, and street wisdom make him devoted, and intelligence.
He free moving to find work to destroy corruption including killing the greedy people. He prefers stealth kills, but fighting he far from blood lust.
He attracted animals almost any form of animal.
Class assassin
Strength: Blades. Unarmed, lock picking, charm, and agility.
Weakness: spells, book smart, drinks, and giving to much mercy.
Equipment: hand blades, throwing knives, machete, kickbacks, and smoke bombs.
Bio: Mathew grew up in a small town his dad was an assassin. He saw the corruption and what it did his dad where he compromise his morals for money.
So Mathew used his skills his dad taught to take out corruption. He need money so he started traveling looking for jobs since he needs money.
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33
Capitalist, freedom, Our Constitution
Colt-Power News paper
Member of USIN. Are you?

Aona
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:31 am

Coltpower wrote:Name: Mathew Davis
Appearance: A tan man with a scruffy face short hair. He has blue eyes, brown hair, and ok smile he is average Weight, and he 5ft 6.

Human
Personality: he is young intelligent assassin. He very determined to do something good for the world even know he an assassin. His religious, and street wisdom make him devoted, and intelligence.
He free moving to find work to destroy corruption including killing the greedy people. He prefers stealth kills, but fighting he far from blood lust.
Class assassin
Bio: Mathew grew up in a small town his dad was an assassin. He saw the corruption and what it did his dad where he compromise his morals for money.
So Mathew used his skills his dad taught to take out corruption. He need money so he started traveling looking for jobs since he needs money.

Declined, my apologies
:^)

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:30 am

Aona wrote:
Coltpower wrote:Name: Mathew Davis

Human
Class assassin

Declined, my apologies

AOOOOONA

JOSH IS BEING A MEANIE AGAIN
Above even The Boss

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:30 am

Going to zzz. Hope to see something to respond to soon :P
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:32 am

Got to say the posts are looking very good so far.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:32 am

Relikai wrote:Going to zzz. Hope to see something to respond to soon :P

I'm actually going to start talking with your lady in my intro post, so expect that ;)
Above even The Boss

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:52 am

Illan wrote:
Aona wrote:Declined, my apologies

AOOOOONA

JOSH IS BEING A MEANIE AGAIN

What's the matter kid

You look like you've seen a ghost