NATION

PASSWORD

Blackpowder Canyon (OOC) CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Granada Hills
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Granada Hills » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Soviet Farm wrote:
Granada Hills wrote:Oh, this is interesting...

how do you see this playing out? A wager? Your character making the town more evil and mine trying to make it good?

That would be fun. The peaceful pastor vs. the murderous child of Satan.

Well, he has his limits on how peaceful he is. But yes, let's hold off on the final confrontation but try to get followers.

Soviet Farm
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Farm » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:13 pm

Granada Hills wrote:
Soviet Farm wrote:That would be fun. The peaceful pastor vs. the murderous child of Satan.

Well, he has his limits on how peaceful he is. But yes, let's hold off on the final confrontation but try to get followers.

That'll be fun.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:13 pm

Soviet Farm wrote:Name: Jonah Dotson
Appearance: Jonah has tan skin, close cut brown hair, and scar over his left eye. His eyes are typically brown, but turn red when angered. Wears a simple shirt and pants.
Race: Mixed black and Caucasian
Traits: Divine
Items: Six-Shooter, 6 bullets
Biography: Most people who knew Jonah from a young age will tell you that his dad ran out from his mom before he was born. In actuality, his was the Dark Lord himself, Satan. His mom was seduced, and Jonah was created. His mother kept his birth story a secret from all but him, and on his 10nth birthday, he father spoke to him. He was commanded to spread evil through the land, and off he went, traveling around, creating havoc wherever he went. He moved to Littlebranch seeking new places to cause trouble.

Awesome. Accepted. You're the last one in.

Soviet Farm
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Farm » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:15 pm

ApplePieistan wrote:
Soviet Farm wrote:Name: Jonah Dotson
Appearance: Jonah has tan skin, close cut brown hair, and scar over his left eye. His eyes are typically brown, but turn red when angered. Wears a simple shirt and pants.
Race: Mixed black and Caucasian
Traits: Divine
Items: Six-Shooter, 6 bullets
Biography: Most people who knew Jonah from a young age will tell you that his dad ran out from his mom before he was born. In actuality, his was the Dark Lord himself, Satan. His mom was seduced, and Jonah was created. His mother kept his birth story a secret from all but him, and on his 10nth birthday, he father spoke to him. He was commanded to spread evil through the land, and off he went, traveling around, creating havoc wherever he went. He moved to Littlebranch seeking new places to cause trouble.

Awesome. Accepted. You're the last one in.

Sweet. Hopefully people will be around.
Last edited by Soviet Farm on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Granada Hills
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Granada Hills » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:41 pm

hey, Apple. How much longer will you be here tonight?

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:44 pm

Granada Hills wrote:hey, Apple. How much longer will you be here tonight?

I don't know. I'm here when I'm here.

Granada Hills
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Granada Hills » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:46 pm

ApplePieistan wrote:
Granada Hills wrote:hey, Apple. How much longer will you be here tonight?

I don't know. I'm here when I'm here.

I probably have another half hour or so. Gotta get ready for tomorrow. Be back about 6 pm pacific time, tomorrow evening.
Last edited by Granada Hills on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Central Fascist Empires
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Fascist Empires » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:21 am

OOC: Just saw it is closed. Do you mind looking at this? I said I'd put up an application yesterday. If not then that's alright.

Name: Jacob Bruenner
Appearance:

Race: Caucasian
Traits: Gunslinger
Items: Six-shooter and 6 bullets
Biography: Jacob was born the fourth child to an Officer in a town near Linz in 1832. Jacob was the first son to be born to his father and often had to care for the family when his father was off on duty around the empire. He grew up rather comfortably as his family was well connected to the Austrian nobility. In 1850 Jacob left Austria and traveled around Europe. He worked what jobs he could in Potsdam delivering packages and working construction. There he befriended a nobleman who told him of a friend in London who had a job for him that paid well. Jacob in 1851 then traveled to London where he worked as security for a London merchant. It was there that he learned the skills that would, in three years, take him across the ocean and further west than he had ever gone before. As the son of a military man he often trained with weapons and became extremely proficient with rifles and pistols. This was beneficial as he began to provide security to the merchant. He guarded shipments and worked as a guard for the man. In 1854 he parted ways with his employer after a disagreement over his salary. He took his earnings and got a spot on a ship headed to New York. There he took what jobs he could but ended up wasting much of his savings. In 1859, after years of heavy drinking and gambling and fighting, he headed west. It provided good opportunity for a man of his talents. He provided security for stagecoaches, trains, banks, and people. In 1860 he heard of possible riches in Littlebranch. It wasn't the riches that interested him, as he lacked the skill to find them, rather the people that inevitably seek out these riches. People, who more often than not, lack the skills to protect these riches. It was then that a man of his talents came in.
Last edited by The Central Fascist Empires on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juche Gang

Juche and Big Dick Bernard

Shitting uncontrollably and white people

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:51 am

The Central Fascist Empires wrote:OOC: Just saw it is closed. Do you mind looking at this? I said I'd put up an application yesterday. If not then that's alright.

Name: Jacob Bruenner
Appearance:

Race: Caucasian
Traits: Gunslinger
Items: Six-shooter and 6 bullets
Biography: Jacob was born the fourth child to an Officer in a town near Linz in 1832. Jacob was the first son to be born to his father and often had to care for the family when his father was off on duty around the empire. He grew up rather comfortably as his family was well connected to the Austrian nobility. In 1850 Jacob left Austria and traveled around Europe. He worked what jobs he could in Potsdam delivering packages and working construction. There he befriended a nobleman who told him of a friend in London who had a job for him that paid well. Jacob in 1851 then traveled to London where he worked as security for a London merchant. It was there that he learned the skills that would, in three years, take him across the ocean and further west than he had ever gone before. As the son of a military man he often trained with weapons and became extremely proficient with rifles and pistols. This was beneficial as he began to provide security to the merchant. He guarded shipments and worked as a guard for the man. In 1854 he parted ways with his employer after a disagreement over his salary. He took his earnings and got a spot on a ship headed to New York. There he took what jobs he could but ended up wasting much of his savings. In 1859, after years of heavy drinking and gambling and fighting, he headed west. It provided good opportunity for a man of his talents. He provided security for stagecoaches, trains, banks, and people. In 1860 he heard of possible riches in Littlebranch. It wasn't the riches that interested him, as he lacked the skill to find them, rather the people that inevitably seek out these riches. People, who more often than not, lack the skills to protect these riches. It was then that a man of his talents came in.

I probably shouldn't, but fine, I'll accept this.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:03 am

I finished pricing all the starting items, so if you want something you don't have, the general stores will sell it for that much. Let me know if anything seems unbalanced.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:52 am

G-Tech and Wombocombo, I hope you're not waiting for a response from me. Any response I make would be of someone paying you for work you've done, which could be automated.

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 am

I'll be posting later today.
Or now.
In a bit.
Last edited by Wombocombo on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:57 am

ApplePieistan wrote:G-Tech and Wombocombo, I hope you're not waiting for a response from me. Any response I make would be of someone paying you for work you've done, which could be automated.

Nope, I was sleeping :P

Also, I hope Flame Dawn shows up soon for me to cooperate with.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Granada Hills
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Granada Hills » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:40 am

Apple,

Thanks for accepting CFE. It's one of the nations that I telegramed to join us.

Soviet Farm
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Farm » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:48 am

I'll post after school.Also,,is there a spot where you posted how much jobs pay,mor do you decide that on a post by basis.
Last edited by Soviet Farm on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:07 am

Soviet Farm wrote:I'll post after school.Also,,is there a spot where you posted how much jobs pay,mor do you decide that on a post by basis.

More case by case.

Granada Hills
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Granada Hills » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:15 am

ApplePieistan wrote:
Soviet Farm wrote:I'll post after school.Also,,is there a spot where you posted how much jobs pay,mor do you decide that on a post by basis.

More case by case.

Sadly, Hezekiah seems to have let 4 hours go by without talking, resting/recovering without a chance to talk to anyone else or being able to get food.

Apple, it would be helpful to warn the players that time would soon be passing, otherwise the notion of food and rest becomes a problem. You cannot let the other players dictate that time has passed, either.

Just my two cents.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:32 am

Granada Hills wrote:
ApplePieistan wrote:More case by case.

Sadly, Hezekiah seems to have let 4 hours go by without talking, resting/recovering without a chance to talk to anyone else or being able to get food.

Apple, it would be helpful to warn the players that time would soon be passing, otherwise the notion of food and rest becomes a problem. You cannot let the other players dictate that time has passed, either.

Just my two cents.

It hasn't, it's just hour 10 for Wombocombo. For you it's still hour 4.
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:02 am

I forgot to account for the time it took Adrian to explore and find the general store. It's actually hour 10 for him.

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:27 am

Going to post when everyone else gets to the next day.
Going to try and team up with the preacher as well.

Do I not have to search for the general store now that i know where it is? Atleast the one where I'm staying.

So do we keep our own information written down? IE: What we have, perks, money, that stuff.

What qualifies as night? 8-2?
Last edited by Wombocombo on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi

Granada Hills
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Granada Hills » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:40 am

ApplePieistan wrote:
Granada Hills wrote:Sadly, Hezekiah seems to have let 4 hours go by without talking, resting/recovering without a chance to talk to anyone else or being able to get food.

Just my two cents.

It hasn't, it's just hour 10 for Wombocombo. For you it's still hour 4.

"Time is an illusion. Lunch time doubly so." :hug:

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:44 am

Hope that post is cool Apple, I made up some minor interactions which I hope make sense.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:48 am

Wombocombo wrote:Going to post when everyone else gets to the next day.
Going to try and team up with the preacher as well.

Do I not have to search for the general store now that i know where it is? Atleast the one where I'm staying.

So do we keep our own information written down? IE: What we have, perks, money, that stuff.

What qualifies as night? 8-2?

I'd say 10-3. You went to sleep around 10, so it's still night for an hour. Still, I might wait till other people catch up before I continue your story.

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:20 am

Sure.
I intended on waiting as well.
So I've got a pound of bread left and no moneys.
Hi

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:34 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Hope that post is cool Apple, I made up some minor interactions which I hope make sense.

Yeah, it's fine. Getting invited in for tea and getting a knife isn't too much. I'll post a response in about an hour.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse