NATION

PASSWORD

Blades of The People: A Story of Assassins [Archives]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Blades of The People: A Story of Assassins [Archives]

Postby Sindrya » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:03 am

REVOLUTIONARY ARMY

Archive Number: RV/XIII/1020
SECRET

Important Note: Attached to this note are several files, containing sensitive data about the members of the assassination squad, Night Raid. These files must be protected at all cost. Should The Empire possesses one of these files, the existence of the Night Raid, moreover, the Revolutionaries, could be threatened.

Copies of these data shall only be handled by high-ranking individuals in the Revolutionaries.

Signed,

Head Archive Manager of the Revolutionaries.

OOC|IC
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:12 am

[NIGHT RAID MEMBER PERSONAL DATA]

Name : Kanzaki Yuria
Appearance :Yuria and Reppu, Yuria2, Yuria3, Casual Yuria, Compulsory Miko-Yuria.
Personality : Because of the trauma inflicted upon her from the Imperial troops, Kanzaki Yuria has a shell in which she has withdrawn into, wary of males, or people affiliated with the Imperial troops in any way. Being in Night Raid allowed her to open up a little, although she would prefer to have some time to herself. As one who was born in a village to a merchant family, Yuria was used to working night and day, meticulously going through rolls of ledgers and statement of accounts.

Yuria also bears a strong sense of honour and loyalty, especially to Night Raid and the Revolutionaries for saving her. While some of her acts might be seen as dishonourable by the Capital, Yuria counters that any act used against the corrupted government who literally abandoned their people is an honourable act. All in all, she understands the perspectives of many people, and seeks to end this conflict as soon as possible, before the mindsets of the Imperial population could be further warped.

Bio :
Kanzaki Yuria was born into a family of merchants based in a village along the Western Region. There, she grew up learning how to bargain with other traders, keep account books as well as pick up hints and snippets of possible bargains in the region. She was also raised with important skills to prepare her for a comfortable life when she would marry a fellow man of the merchant class in the future. While the merchants were usually seen as a class above the common villagers, Yuria often mixed with the people of her village, and her family were often charitable when a huge windfall came their way, buying extra food and clothing even when the taxes on such commodities increased.

When news of the Revolution came upon the the village, Yuria and her family bade farewell and headed for the safety of the Capital. However, their wagon was set upon by a Danger Beast, and Yuria's father fell to the monster before an Imperial patrol could slay the monster. Just as they were about to thank their saviors, Yuria was chain and lashed against the vehicle while her mother was brutally raped and strangled by the Imperial soldiers. It was then that Yuria heard their curses of them being 'Westerners', a kind of people hated by the Capital, as they prepared to convert her into their plaything.

Yuria was unclear of what happened next, as a man lifted her naked form off the ground. She was badly bruised, bleeding, and in need of help when another Danger Beast appeared, causing her savior to engage the monster. Lying on the grass, Yuria's hand touched a the hilt of a sword as her hatred, her desire for revenge, caused the lost Imperial Arm, Reppu, to answer her desire. Drawing upon her life force, Yuria, however incompetent with a weapon, managed to use the weapon to defeat the monster with the help of the fighter.

Yuria spent the next few years training at the Revolutionary Headquarters, strengthening herself to adapt to the demands of her Imperial Arm, as well as improving her own skills to combine with the weapon. Occasionally sent to the Capital for espionage and spying missions, Yuria uses her charms and skills learnt during her upbringing to gather important information for covert operations, sometimes taking the initiative to land several fatal strikes of her own.

Her relationship with Karga could be described as 'professional' by others, with Yuria being one of the more capable assassins and fighters after getting used to Reppu and training with the Imperial Arm over five years. Personally, Yuria looks at Karga as an older brother who could tolerate her tsundere attitude, and understand her past. Although she does not like to be seen as weak, Yuria would occasionally seek out Karga if she was burdened by issues, knowing that keeping them inside her may affect her mission efficiency.

Strengths : Fast, Agile, Quick-Minded, Charming.
Weaknesses : Socially Awkward, Reckless, Aggressive.
Other skills : Cooking, sewing, writing.

[Imperial Arms]
Name : Winds of Destiny - Reppu
Type : Offensive
Abilities :
Reppu's soul combines with the user to understand their swordwork and fighting styles. A weapon of grace and finesse, Reppu's abilities are unlocked when the user focuses on several moves which ends with a 'Decisive Strike', or the final attack of a combo. Such combos could range from a single move to a maximum of ten, or even a combination of combos. At the end of such a combo whose move is a Slash, Reppu's swinging arc creates a space of vacuum behind the blade, sucking everything except it's user closer and potentially knocking them off balance. If it ends in a Thrust, a force of wind measuring 10kPa shoots down a line judged by the direction of the blade.

The weapon also ignores soft armour, and impacting plated armours with the blade caused a gust of wind the seek out openings in the seams, piercing the target's flesh from such gaps.
Trump Card :
The Divine Wind, Kamikaze -
Shining vines pierce the user's arm as Reppu emits a hurricane whose gusts become as sharp as it's blade, and are subconsciously controlled by the user, enabling them to change the directions and speeds in an instant, potentially knocking multiple targets off balance. The effect is 60ft in diameter, centered on a target, effectively trapping anyone inside. While the winds are disabling but not fatal, Kamikaze enhances the user's speed and precision with a Second Wind, and Reppu's anti-material capabilities are enhanced to the point where only another Imperial Arm could block it's attacks.

Kamikaze's effectiveness scales with the user's wounds sustained within twenty-four hours. While a wounded user would be enhanced according to the severity of the wounds, Kamikaze grants the user an 'Alpha' capability, to allow Reppu to drain the user to the brink of death, giving them a total ten seconds of godlike offensive power which could be broken up into units of one second.

Kamikaze ends when Reppu's wielded is killed or incapacitated. Kanzaki Yuria's record with Reppu is three minutes.

After usage, the user is incapacitated for twelve full hours, and requires a total time of twenty-four hours to even move again. This time means that a wounded user cannot enter battle and use Kamikaze with existing wounds sustained in another battle.

RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/search.ph ... sf=msgonly
Last edited by Relikai on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:56 am

Krytonus wrote:

Name : Callum Garret.

Appearance : Callum stands at just under six feet, built lean but muscular, shaped by years of climbing and running. Thanks to his refusal of gloves, over the years his hands have become tough and calloused, covered in nicks and scars.

Callum could be considered handsome, were it not for the layers of grime and sweat that cover his face most of the time. He has a pronounced jawline, and a small nose with deep brown eyes that light up like a sunset. A bad burn-mark scars his upper-left forehead, burning off most of his left eyebrow, which he tries to hide behind his hair, and much of his upper body and back are badly burnt too. The fore-mentioned hair is a deep brown, long, unkempt and rather curly, and can sometimes get in his eyes, especially when it becomes wet. Although when on missions he hides his face in a hood and keeps well cloaked, he is well tanned. His gear consists of tight-fitting pants (which show off his amazing ass) with suspenders and a purple shirt, covered with a long black and purple-accented jacket with a large hood. Fitted into the sleeves of the coat, on the underside of the forearms are two long retactable blades that stretch from the wrist to the elbow. Although he refuses to kill, these elbow blades are incredibly useful when fighting up close and personal. Several straps and pockets criss-cross Callum's torso, equipped with all sorts of gear from lockpicks, small blades and bandages to ball-bearings, sleeping pills and tea bags. He's very prepared.

He wears his Imperial Arms, a pair of lightweight shoes at all times. Yes, even in the shower. It's kind of gross, actually.

Personality : Callum hides his inner feelings beneath a charismatic persona. Constantly cracking jokes and making quips, he tends to get along well with most people. Callum is a loyal friend and takes promises very seriously. Although he tries to tell the truth, he does sometimes end up spinning elaborate lies to people. He's always happy to follow orders and happy for somebody else to lead- but if the person taking charge isn't pulling their weight or acting like a good leader, he won't hesitate to speak out against them. This tendency to speak his mind has gotten him in trouble in the past and, to be honest, probably will in the future. He is very secretive about some of his true personality, hiding them under jokes and banter. Although he tries to stay calm, Marcus can on occasion become angry, but when he does it is short lived and usually just hot air. Callum is happiest on the job, and enjoys the challenge it brings. He refuses to kill, instead relying on the likes of ball-bearings and smoke bombs to help him in tricky situations, though he can hold his own for a few minutes. His disagreement with killing can sometimes put him at odds with the rest of the team.

Bio : Callum was born in the South to a family of tailors in one of the southernmost towns in the Kingdom. As is common, the town was a poor one, with most people working as simple farmers save for a few vital businesses such as a blacksmith, Inn and tailors. Callum was an only child, and from an early age was taught all the skills a tailor needed to know. In his spare time, Callum loved to climb and run, and sometimes got in trouble for running across roofs around town in the middle of the night. Callum was lucky, and didn't have to work as a child to bring in money and secure an apprenticeship as the tailors brought in good money and he would one day take up the family business. However, as fortune would have it, this was not the case. When Callum was fourteen years old, the town reached a new financial low. With over half the town unable to pay taxes, the Empire took drastic action, torching the town to the ground house by house. Although he suffered some bad burns, Callum managed to escape through an open window, aided by his knowledge of freerunning. Although he tried to help his parents escape too, they didn't share his skill. His mother was shot while they were running across the rooftops, and when Callum's father went back to help, the roof fell through. They were killed instantly. Callum escaped to a nearby forest, where he hid out for a few days.

Emerging from the forest to search for food a few days later, Callum found devastation. His entire town had been burnt to ashes, everybody he knew was dead and he had no money or food. Three days later, the Resistance found him sitting in the middle of the ruins of his home. He hadn't eaten or had anything to drink for days, and hadn't slept since the torching six days earlier. They rescued him and brought them to their nearest camp, half dead, where they tended to his burns, fed and clothes him and brought him back from the verge of death. It was there that Callum swore he would have his revenge on the one responsible for his town. He would kill nobody on his mission- except for the one responsible. That, he promised. And so, the Resistance started training him. It didn't take long for them to realize his skills, deciding he would be the ideal wielder for an Imperial Arms they had found a few months earlier, but not yet found a wielder. Callum was a natural, and was able to use Apollo like it were an extension of his body. He became one of the top Resistance couriers and thieves, making a name for himself in the resistance, and, eventually, he joined Night Raid.

Strengths :
Speed/Agility: Callum is very fast, and years of experience make him an expert in the art of freerunning and climbing. His knowledge in acrobatics is also very useful when he's on a mission, making him hard to hit and even harder to avoid. His lightning-quick reflexes and speedy nature make him a dangerous foe, but hey, at least he won't kill you?
Stealth: As you'd imagine, being so good at climbing and lightning reflexes make for a very stealthy person. His adept skill makes him a popular choice for infiltration missions and thefts.
Conversation: He talks a lot. That being said, he can be an excellent diplomat if need be, which has gotten him out of some tricky situations before. It can also be an excellent distraction. But, most of the time he just spews forth whatever his brain throws at him first. So I guess this is a weakness too?

Weaknesses :
Opposes Killing: Callum refuses to kill. He has sworn to never kill a human being- save for one. Then again, he doesn't really count. He couldn't possibly be human.
Lack of training: Callum is not particularly well trained in hand-to-hand combat and the likes, making it even harder to fend off attackers, hence his "grab and run" style of going about missions.
Conversation: See Above.

Other skills :
Sewing/Making Clothes: He used to be a tailor, and makes all his clothes himself, along with clothes for a lot of other people, too.
Camping: He's just got a knack for the outdoors, I guess.
Sex: He's very flexible.
Tea Making: He makes great tea.
Alcohol Refusal: He doesn't drink...?

[Imperial Arms]

Name : Footholds of the Divine: Apollo.

Type : Defensive.

Abilities : Taking the form of a pair of lightweight shoes, these Imperial Arms were designed for the Emperor's personal courier, and allow the user to run at an inhuman speed, jump incredibly far, and even walk on walls and ceilings. It also enhances the user's reflexes, making them very hard to hit.

Trump Card : As of yet, no Trump Card has been discovered for Apollo, but Callum's working on it.

RP Sample:
NOTE: This is a really long post, so, like, don't feel pressured to read it all. It's just some of my best work.
I was currently in the back of a prison van, still shackled and accompanied by two guards. I tried conversation, but one of them threatened to taze me, so chatting was out of the picture. It seemed to be taking a lot longer than before to get back to the prison and we hadn't been stopping enough for it to be down to traffic. Just as I started worrying, we came to a halt and the two gentlemen accompanying me forced me up and out the back. We were on an airfield, somewhere on the outskirts of the city.
"Where am I going?"
The man on the left gestured to what was just pulling out of the hangar. It was some sort of high speed transport, and emblazoned proudly on the side was the Ultra Corps logo. Two more people were already on their way towards us, and as they got closer, I noticed they both wore the UC logo too. I didn't recognize them. The police handed me over and I started shuffling along with my new guards, one a man of about thirty with a buzz-cut and the other a twenty-something girl with bright purple hair and various piercings.
"Dare I ask where I'm going now? And why?"
The man spoke in a gruff voice. "We're going to HQ. We've been authorized to deal with every Infinite Justice member we see fit, and that especially includes you. You and me, when we get to base, we're gonna have a lot of fun. Loved the speech, by the way. You almost convinced one guy." He cracked up at this.
"Shut up." The girl muttered as we climbed up the boarding ramp. I was strapped in and the girl disappeared into the cockpit. The man strapped himself in across the cabin. I stared around the room, checking for some way to escape. As I checked, I noticed that my cuffs had been put on loose. I could feel a tiny sliver of my power. Maybe if I was fast, I could escape. I looked up from my cuffs again at buzz-cut, who was grinning at me. He cocked a pistol.
"Wanna know what my power is?"
"Enlighten me."
He was really pleased now.
"I can see five seconds into the future. You try anything funny, little man, and you'll have a bullet in your head before it even happens."
Well, shit. There goes any hope of escape.

I had to admit, it impressed me just how fast we got there. UC had a lot more money than we did. This thing was high-tech. I was quickly led down the boarding ramp, into the chilly Rockies weather and inside the huge HQ. I was hurried into an elevator and brought down, deeper into the huge complex. Buzz-cut opened his mouth again to say something, but purple-hair shushed him. After what seemed like an eternity, the elevator left out a beep and proudly displayed the floor- Basement 12. We quickly exited and made our way down the long, drab hallway, stopping about halfway. Buzz-cut shot me a sickening grin.
"We're here."
In block capitals on the door, Interrogation Room was written.
"In." muttered Purple, opening the door and gesturing me inside. In the room was a small table and three chairs, one on the left and two on the right. In one corner of the room was a water tank with a stack of paper cups, and on the opposite side of the room was a small cupboard. One of the walls was slightly different to the others, but only barely. Likely it was a one-way window so I could be observed. There was also a CCTV camera on the opposite wall.
"Sit."
I sat, twiddling my thumbs as Buzz-cut and Purple sat down on the opposite side of the table. Buzzcut was still grinning like an idiot. Purple cleared her throat.
"My name is Vicky. This is Leonard." She gestured to Buzz-cut. "I'm assuming Leonard has already told you his power, but I'm sure you're itching to learn about mine. I have the ability to inflict incredible pain on people without actually injuring them. To be exact, I can inflict up to twelve-thousand times the average man's pain threshold."
She was casually tapping the table. Her nails were green.
"And we're not leaving this room until you give us everything you know."

I had to admit, Vicky was good at her job. Leonard had my head in a vice behind me, holding me in place while Vicky sent searing pain down my spine. I was shaking, bad.
"We're currently at three times your pain threshold, and we can go a lot higher. Now tell me. What did Infinite Justice do to the Krypton Cannon?"
I let out a mix between a moan and a gurgle.
"What did they do, Rory?"
I let out a scream as she went to four times the threshold.
"Nothing! We d-did nothing! I destroyed it, but that was- Ah! -that was it! Please, stop!"
"You know that's not the answer I want."
Leonard laughed.
"Maybe he needs some more... Permanent persuasion." I watched with wide, scared eyes as he casually strolled over to the cabinet in the corner. He was whistling The Flintstones theme. He pulled out a key and opened the cabinet, where there was an array of very painful looking instruments stacked on the shelves. He leisurely waved his finger around the shelves, before settling on one nasty-looking set of clamps. He grabbed them in his thick, leathery paws and sauntered back to where I was squirming at the table, sweat pouring down my face. I think we were at five now.
"Please, I don't know anything. I swear! Please, believe me! PLEASE!"
Leonard had stopped whistling, and was now proudly displaying his set of slightly yellowed teeth. I watched helplessly as he grabbed my right hand. He was giggling. There was something very wrong with Leonard. I stared with growing fear as the clamp settled at the nail of my index finger, Vicky still pouring red-hot needles into skull. Leonard let out a little gasp of happiness as he suddenly ripped the clamps up and my nail was ripped from my finger. I threw my head back and screamed, trying to ignore my now bleeding finger.
"Alright, let's try something else." stated Vicky simply, absent-mindedly fiddling with one of her earrings with one hand, the other focused on my suffering.
"What' is Sentinel's plan for this war?"
"E-Excuse me?"
"What. Is. Sentinel's. Plan?"
"How the hell should I know? I've been in Prison the last we-"
I scream as fingernail number two goes.
"Alright, fine. You're gonna be like that, let's go to fifteen."
Leonard spreads a toothy grin.

This was hell.

"Okay, you don't know that? Fine, let's get on to something you definitely know." Vicky said in that terrifying, monotone voice.
"What is Sentinel's real name?"
Leonard let out a little giggle."This can all stop in a instant, bud," he whispered in my ear. In the corner of my vision I watched in horror as he brought the clamps up to my earlobe. "Just one little name." He brought the clamps down. I tried to scream, but my body was far past that point. The pain in my ear was a dull prick in comparison to Vicky but it was all the worse knowing that Leonard's wounds would leave a painful mark long after this was all over. The worst part was that he would start laughing a little bit before he actually did whatever he was about to do, as he witnesses it five seconds before it even happens.
"Wha... What are we at n-now?" I asked through gritted teeth, as searing hot blades of pain embedded themselves in my skull.
"Seventeen," Vicky muttered. "By the way, the furthest anybody's gone without blabbing or going insane is nineteen. Is insanity a risk you're willing to take?"
I tried to say something cool, like go to hell or bite me, but all that came out was a sort of mewling sound. Leonard suddenly started laughing like a hyena.
Shit.
He grabbed my left forearm and twisted as hard as he could. I screamed as I heard the bone splitting, and to my dismay I noticed a sharp piece of bone pierce my skin, then, all of a sudden, he grabbed the back of my head and slammed it into the table. I twisted my head to avoid destroying my nose, but the left side of my face collided with the table to a sickening crunch. He brought my head back up.
"One little name... That's all, little man."
"Eighteen." Vicky chimed in.
Would it be so bad to tell them? It's just one name, and Danny can take care of himself...

No. Be strong, be fucking strong.

"No...?" Leonard hissed.
"Too bad, guess we'll just have to-"
To the right, the locked door was twisted open and the lock fell to the ground, shattered.
Please, be somebody here to rescue me, please, please rescue me, please...
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:37 am

Name : Maélynn Guorthien
Appearance :
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Personality : Bit of a tsundere, uncomfortable around women, easily embarrassed. A cute, curious assassin who's oddly eager and ruthless during assassinations. Whilst usually seeming kind to those who approach him, he is also somewhat shy. Despite seeming a bit naive and clumsy, he's more perceptive and intelligent than he generally shows. Doesn't stop him from missing some social cues at times, though. He also has a fear of being touched, to some extent, though especially when other people get too forceful. He's a bit distrustful of others, and tends to hide his real feelings with a smile, kindness, and an apparently optimistic view of things. However, he also has an alternate personality, that is mostly emotionless, and detached, yet oddly accepting of everything that happens to him, good or bad. Fond of sweets. Something of a masochist, though he wouldn't admit it. Despite his cheerful visage, a damaged psyche lies beneath this, a psyche which can create, alter and erase memories in a manner that sometimes seems arbitrary, yet at other times seems to be a way of coping with traumatic events.
Bio : Born in a remote part of the empire, Maélynn came from the royal family of a small kingdom to the south-west named Rouantelezh Emreizh, that was subjugated around a century and a half ago. It was once a major power many centuries earlier, but had gradually declined from within and without, suffering invasions, plague, treachery and infighting. By the time the empire saw fit to finish it off, it was a wreck of its former self, around eighty five percent smaller than it had been at its height. Nonetheless, its inhabitants were nationalistic and fiercely independent, and so the empire was troubled by rebellion on a number of occasions. In retaliation, they turned to genocide and slavery, uncaring of how many men they lost in the process to fierce guerilla warfare. Many Emreizh communities were wiped out, though some went into hiding in the deeply forested countryside or the numerous valleys within those lands.

Maélynn himself resided in a small fortress town hidden from the empire's attention by several winding valleys and rivers, for the most part, forgotten. This place, Kreñvlec'h Nantosuelta, was once an important bastion of the kingdom. With a smaller population than it had in the past, much of it was in was in a state of decay and ruin. However, it would not be long before the empire's influence would come to be felt in full. The fires of rebellion began spreading in other parts of the empire, and the former lands of Rouantelezh Emreizh were no exception to this. Their environment was perfect for hiding rebellions, and the locals were no friends of the Imperial authorities. The rebels built hidden bases and cooperated with the locals in the area, menacing the empire's forces, trade and governance nearby. Maélynn's father, Argantael, was an almost fanatical proponent of independence, and of the old kingdom's restoration. His mother, Gwencalon, on the other hand, was more concerned with their survival, and advocated in vain to not get involved. Their family was nonetheless, almost revered by their subjects, even if they no longer had a throne.

The empire sent an expeditionary force to reassert control over the area, and to flush out the rebels. They initially underestimated the situation, and began loosing men in droves as detachments split up to secure key locations, and were ambushed and picked off by rebels aided by the locals. They asked for reinforcements from the capital, which came swiftly, led by one of the empire's most infamous generals. These reinforcements didn't just weed out the rebels, they slaughtered entire towns and settlements, looting, burning, enslaving and raping on whim. Instead of waiting for ambushes, they torched forests. Most of those who survived, gathered what weapons they could and gathered for a last stand at Kreñvlec'h Nantosuelta, after they were encircled by the brunt of the Imperial Army. Maélynn, only ten at the time, was told to hide by his parents, with Argantael telling him of the family's sword, Kaledvoulc'h, which could only be used by a worthy bearer. It had been an Imperial Arms gifted to the royal family of Rouantelezh Emreizh many centuries ago, when they were significantly more powerful, and had been allied with the empire. Much to Argantael's ire, however, he was unable to wield it. Not wanting it to fall into the hands of the empire, it was hidden in the cave system beneath the fortified town. This cave system had some of the settlement's defences built into it, but had mostly fallen to ruin, with a number of the tunnels having collapsed in time.

The Imperial army attacked, and in the ensuing bloodbath Maélynn could do little as his people were exterminated. Argantael died in the battle, rallying the defenders in an attempt to take out as many Imperial soldiers as possible. Maélynn and his mother fled down into the chambers beneath their house. Their enemies broke into the house several hours later, and were soon followed by the general who led the army. A search ensued, the hidden passages were uncovered, and he and his mother were captured. Maélynn attempted to fight back, and was rewarded for his troubles by several soldiers breaking his arms and legs. His mother was skinned alive, then murdered after she was seen as "boring". He, on the other hand, was tortured and raped, before being taken back to the capital as a slave, being branded in the process. Needless to say, things didn't exactly improve. For the two and a half years, he was nothing more than a rare and exotic plaything, the last prince of the Emreizh. He was sometimes made to do errands for his "patrons" in the army, nobility and wealthier merchantry, which came to include poisoning their rivals. On occasion, he was made to fight other slaves, though the arrangements were invariably biased in his favour, since his owners usually didn't want him his looks to be marred, or him to be fatally wounded.

At some point, he managed to escape when one of his patrons, a man known for collecting a variety of slaves, was murdered along with his guards by a mysterious assassin. He vanished into the urban jungle of streets and alleyways soon after. He soon became under suspicion for his patron's death, which coupled with his disappearance, increased said suspicion. Maélynn took further precautions as he hid, though he had to resort to stealing to survive, and his "foreign" appearance made him stand out. He fled the capital once someone recognised him, narrowly avoiding being apprehended by a squadron of guards. He travelled for a time, returning to what was left of his homeland, and seeking out the ruins of Kreñvlec'h Nantosuelta. Maélynn searched through the rubble, and came to find Kaledvoulc'h in a half-collapsed tower. The Teigu activated for him as he pulled it from the debris. Not long later, he journeyed again, this time to seek out the rebels. In due time, he became an assassin, and member of Night Raid, revealing considerable skill with a blade.

Strengths : Swordsmanship, agile, perceptive. Knows how to poison people. Maélynn also has a habit of hiding knives upon his person, which can come in useful.
Weaknesses : Physically weak, not exactly what you'd call durable. Not particularly skilled in unarmed combat. Sometimes struggles to quickly recover if taken off guard. Some issues of the mental variety.
Other skills : Cooking, being a trap. He can also play the violin, harp and flute. Reading books. Good with animals. Stealing.

[Imperial Arms]
Name : Kaledvoulc'h: The Royal Blade of Sorcery
Abilities : Elemental energy manipulation- can switch between elements with which to attack, though only one at a time. Easier to use elements like water when near a body of water, wind when it's windy, etc. As long as there's a bit of energy available, being in contact with the scabbard also heals him. He can also draw the energy from his own body, though that's less efficient, and may have some side effects. Generally best when used to attack, though the element in question can be used defensively, to a degree. The sword, when sheathed, can also take on a non-physical form, and be hidden inside him (basically, can be summoned).
Trump Card : Judgement of the High King: Fae Storm. A storm of pure elemental energy that forms around him, whilst blasts of energy from within the storm can be conducted with a movement of his sword. It is, however, rather indiscriminate and considerably taxing. That indiscriminate nature may also catch him in the firing line, so using Kaledvoulc'h's scabbard to heal as the storm rages may be necessary. After use, the Trump card is not usable for a minimum of ten hours, and that's also assuming that Maélynn himself has recovered enough by that time, since using it both exhausts and weakens him.

RP Sample: No.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:01 am

Name : Isabelle Lucius
Appearance : http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2261052
Personality : Isabelle holds a grudge against the empire as long as the land is and would like nothing more then to burn a path strait to the Capital and the ministers who sentenced her parents to death. She takes great pride in both her work as an assassin and as a blacksmith. While not the most social of people she doesn't go out of her way to avoid others so long as they don't interrupt her work. She is always with her Imperial Arms and a pair of refillable lighters.

Bio : Isabelle was the daughter of one of the empires most favored blacksmiths. Rumor had it that her families work for the empire dated all the way back to the First Emperor. They thought themselves loyal citizens of the empire, known for providing paying soldiers with arms and armor that was of better quality then the big forges of the capital. Isabelle grew up pretty well off, helping around the forge and learning the tricks of the trade. Had fate not intervened she may have taken her fathers place as head blacksmith.

Unfortunately word of her families work got back to the heads of the forges and the ministers they had bought to gain the army contracts. Fearful that they would lose their prized contracts the leaders bribed officials into declaring Isabelle's family traitors to the Empire guilty of building weapons for the revolution. A group of imperial soldiers soon arrived with orders to arrest the family. Her mother locked her in a closet to protect her while her father and the other workers tried to fight the soldiers off. Her mother also gave her a wooden box that held a family heirloom, supposedly a gift from the First Emperor for work her distant relatives had done for him.

Unfortunately her father was no match for the soldiers, who opted to burn their house to the ground as punishment for resisting them. Choking on a clouds of smoke she opened the box to find a pair of black fingerless gloves with gold lace entwined in them. she put them on as the flames closed in and wished the fire to die down. Surprisingly enough the flames did just that. Escaping out the back of the house she fled into the woods where she was found by a group of revolutionaries and taken to their camp there she found out that the gloves were something called an Imperial Arms, specifically able to control fire. She has spent the past year training to master her new powers and get revenge on the empire for her families deaths.

Strengths : Very good at thinking on her feet and is very creative in her use of fire.
Weaknesses : Tends to act before she thinks and doesn't think about the bigger picture and how her actions effect others.
Other skills : Skilled blacksmith

[Imperial Arms]
Name : Fires of Damnation: Vulcan.
Abilities : Can control any open flames within 20 feet of its user and can bend them to his or her will.
Trump Card : Immolation: Can create a explosion originating from the user with a radius of 20 ft. While immensely destructive the user has almost no control over it and the energy used leaves the user in a coma for up to a day.

RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=241948

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:39 am

Name : Vermilion von Eitzenhoweir / Zegarmistrz
Appearance :

Personality :Exceptionally boyish, likely due to being raised as a commoner by her adopted parents.
Bio : Vermilion was a bastard child of House Eitzenhoweir, a once prominent aristocratic house in the Imperial court. Unfortunately, being born to the head's concubine, she was thrown out, her mother quickly killed by the house to halt the spread of scandal. They spared the child, handing her off to a poor family of clockmakers. Though poor, the family of three were happy. The young Vermilion Zegarmistrz coming along well in the delicate craft of her father.

That was, until the unfortunate day.

You see, House Eitzenhoweir was dying. The head's wife proved to be barren, unable to produce an heir. Things were in a panic, and the head quickly recalled the bastard daughter he'd given away to the clockmakers. Later that night, the Eitzenhoweirs dispatched a team of guards to secure the now fifteen Vermilion, and kill the clockmakers. They did. The father was killed opening the door. His wife stabbed a guard in the throat, buying young Vermilion enough time to escape with her precious few belongings. One was a sealed letter addressed to her from her father, which was not to be opened until her sixteenth birthday. She'd had it for ages, unknowing what laid inside.

Inside of the envelope were two things-- a letter in her father's handwriting, outlining who she really was, and why he figured that by the point she opened the letter, he'd be dead, and she'd be the subject of a manhunt. It also explained the other object in the envelope. You see, the Zegarmistrz were not always a family of common clockmakers. Once, under a different name and in a different era, they were a proud family of knights in service to the First Emperor. They had been bestowed with one of the forty-seven Imperial Arms, the pocket watch Final Note's Rest. Enclosed in the envelope was said watch, it's intricate design swelling her heart with pride. She had heard the stories, seen the posters. Night Raid was her destination. Night Raid was in her blood. And Night Raid knew it. And so it was.
Strengths : ... uhm... eh... uhr... fencing?
Weaknesses : 100% terrified-- to the point of paralysis-- of thunder. Not particularly tough. Also-- a bit lazy.
Other skills : Intricate tinkering, especially with music boxes, watches, clocks, and other clockwork contraptions.

[Imperial Arms]
Name : Pocketwatch of Baskerville: Final Note's Rest
Abilities : The watch is aware of the user's emotional state, and the key of the melody changes to reflect that. The watch itself is incredibly durable I might add, and with sufficient skill, can be used to parry strikes.Every minute, the wielder can open the watch, and activate the integrated music box which plays a chillingly sweet melody. Every note creates a new sword in a radius around the wielder. Each blade has it's own properties, though they all share one property-- they are extremely deadly. When the melody stops, the blades disappear, and the wielder must wait until the minute is up to begin the process again.
Trump Card : The watch contains the soul of the original wielder within it-- a knight of incredible skill, Viridian Baskerville. If the melody plays and blood is spilt on the clock face, he will appear before the wielder, and summon one of the Thirty-Two Blades of Baskerville and protect his wielder until he is slain once more, his host is slain, or he has defeated all the nearby enemies. However, this leaves him drained, and unable to be summoned for an hour, at which point the watch will sing out the melody, alerting the wielder.

RP Sample: Co-OP
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:22 am

Name :James Grace
Sexuality : Bisexual
Appearance :

Personality : Cool and collected James rarely, if ever, cracks under pressure and appears to always be in control of his emotions. He shows an indifference to most things, especially to things that he dislikes, and has a tendency to ignore others.

Strangely, while he’s quite a skilled fighter, he tends to avoid physical altercations having grown a slight disliking to such things due to the fact that his sister would often drag him into fights when they were small and would often insist that spar with her.

He tends not to rush into things, always analysing the situation first before he makes his move, and can at times appear to be a few steps ahead of everyone else. This always affects the way he fights as tends to berate and taunt his opponent into going all out at him so that he can gauge their abilities and find a way to defeat them.

When angered his personality shifts greatly as he becomes quite aggressive and cool-blooded often lashing out at others and generally being a major dick. While he doesn’t have any qualm killing his opponent when he’s calm if they’re a threat, it’s even more so when he’s anger and he’ll merciless harm anyone who gets in his way.

Bio :
James was born in the Northern part of the Empire to his father, Duke Harold Grace, and his mother, Duchess Namiki, during a harsh winter. From a young age he was taught sword fighting, horseback riding and how to interact with fellow nobility. He would often get dragged into spars with his sister or his older brother. However he was never interested in fighting and was far more intrigued by books and art which caused him to slack much to the irritation of his older siblings.

At the age of ten he was kidnapped. He had been visiting a city that was near his father’s castle with a group of bodyguards when a group of rebels ambushed them, they killed his guards and snatched him, quickly retreating before any reinforcements could gather.

They managed to steal a cart with horses and managed to maneuver past the city guards, however they weren’t able to leave the city as his sister had blocked their path and managed to stop them using her teigu which enhanced her physical strength and endurance.

After he was rescued his father made him train more and had give him control of one of the family’s secret teigu. Security was also raised in the Castle and the nearby city to prevent such an event from happen again.

A civil war broke out in the Duchy when he turned sixteen as the rebellion had grown rapidly over the five years of relative peace. Along with his sister and older brother he fought and lead an entire regiment into battle to suppressed the revolt. They were successful in beating many of the rebels, however near the end James had encountered a small child being harassed by a group of his soldiers who were prepared to kill her.

He intervened and defended the girl, who was apparently the daughter of two rebels, much the the confusion of the soldiers. His older brother got involved and demanded that he move so that they could finish the girl but he refused, causing his brother to threaten to beat some sense into him, both had inherited one of the three teigu their family possessed however his older brother was superior to him and he knew he wouldn’t be able to defeat.

But before he could formulate a plan his brother his brother had been knocked out by his sister. She assisted him in taking the girl to safety, however their actions branded them as traitors/ or rebel sympathisers and they were forced to flee the duchy as they were hunted by soldiers.

Sometime later they joined up with the rebellion Nightwatch for some form of protection and to help stop the Empire.

Strengths :
Intelligence/analytical skills- James is quite intelligent and is able to assess a potentially dangerous situation much faster than your average person

Quick Reflexes- James is able to react quickly to movement and can dodge or block particularly fast attacks

Hand-to-hand combat- He’s highly skilled in hand-to hand combat though he doesn’t normally resort to using this skill

Sword fighting-he’s quite skilled with a sword

Some Acrobatic skill- he’s able to to do flips and handstands but this is limited due to his lack of training

Weaknesses :
Somewhat Lazy
Arrogant
Socially inept
Stubborn

Other skills :
Cooking- He was forced to learn to cook due to his sister’s inability to do so
Painting- he’s a good painter

[Imperial Arms]
Name : Lord of the Seas- Neptune
Abilities : Taking the form of a pair of blue gauntlets, these imperial arms gives the user the ability to control any type of liquid and semi-solid object such as Ice or snow.
Trump Card : The Gauntlets allow the user to manipulate weather. They can create/cause rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet and fog to appear and can also raise or lower the temperature. However it takes a lot of concentration and energy to do so and depending on how long the user tries to sustain the change they can end up incapacitated for over twenty-four hours.

Name :Celina Grace
Sexuality : Heterosexual
Appearance :

Personality : Celina has a cheerful and energetic personality, she genuinely cares about the wellbeing of those that surrounded her and is quite the optimist she isn’t easily annoyed and seems to have the patient of a saint.

She has an intense love for adventure and competition and she is always trying to improve herself and to surpass those who are superior to her in skill. She is quite protective of her younger brother and can appear to be nagging her brother to be more social.

She can be quite demanding and has high expectation for everyone she meets. She often gets annoyed by her brothers lack of interest in fighting and tries to drag him into fights or spars so that he doesn’t slack and allow himself to become rusty

Bio :

Like her brother, she was born into nobility. She was the second child and their only daughter however she was still raised to be a knight like her siblings despite her gender.

She would often go on adventures in the woods near their family’s castle and was quite popular amongst the staff working at the castle though her tomboyish attitude didn’t win her any favours with fellow nobles. She had received her imperial arms after besting her father in a spar when she was ten and has been a force to be reckoned with ever since.

During the rebel uprising she and her brother ended up rescuing a small girl from a group of soldiers however they were subsequently branded as traitors and were forced to flee, ending up joining the rebels later on.

Strengths :

Acrobatic abilities- she’s able to perform extraordinary feats of balance,agility and motor coordination which allows her to quickly dispatch her enemies or dodge lethal blows

Hand-to-hand - She's a highly skilled in hand to hand combat

Swordsmanship- She is a trained swordswoman

Archery- Her archery skills are quite impressive and is something she developed since she was old enough to hold a bow

Weaknesses :
Naive
Too forgiving
Reckless
Hot-headed

Other skills :
Singing
Getting into trouble

[Imperial Arms]
Name : Earthshaker- Uranus
Abilities : This Imperial arm takes the form of a pair of gloves that gives the user enhanced strength and also allows them to control/manipulate the earth/rocks.
Trump Card : This Imperial Arms’ trump card is the ability to cause/create/manipulate Earthquakes that can cause widespread damage and hinder enemy advancement. The strength of the earthquake ranges from minor tremors that can cause the enemy to lose their balance to city destroying shakes.

Even creating minor tremors can drain the user’s stamina greatly and if the user could potentially be incapacitated for more than 48 hours if they overuse the ability or attempt to create city-destroying level Earthquakes

RP Sample:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=344855
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=363875
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=364085

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Name : Karga
Appearance :

Personality : Extremely cautious, and apparently quite distant towards his subordinates on the Night Raid, due to some issues that's better left in secret, to the point that he never took away his mask, not even in front of the Night Raid's members. Said it was to cover a scar he gained from a general when he defected from The Empire. Even though not emotionally attached to them, he still holds some trust, that they will complete the mission and survive just with their own power. He also always taught them various things that they would need to know, such as how assassins are all about subtlety, and that they are not warriors, so being obnoxious is just like discarding their identity as assassins. Always calm and collected, and always have another plan in case one fails.
Bio :
Not much is known about his early life, except for the part that he was one of the orphans raised by The Empire as a part of the Assassination Squad. Even since he was a kid, he already demonstrated talents for making an assault strategy; while most of the teams of the Assassination Squad use "raid and plunder" tactics, he as a team leader managed to carry out missions with the smoothest touch, striking only the enemies' weakest but vital points, and watched it crumble. However, his high level of intelligence also made him considered as a possible threat by the squad's director, because even though he also went through the brainwashing process just like all the others, he always asking questions about The Empire's policy.

But the director cannot ignore his achievements, so as a reward, he was granted an Imperial Arms that would befits him; and the Phantasmagoria accepted its new user.

However, as he grew older, he began to have doubts. Unlike his teammates, who have no qualms carrying out The Empire's orders no matter what, due to the brainwashing process, he has been silently questioning himself, whenever he was alone. It is true that as a loyal subject to The Empire, they have to carry out the dirty deeds for the sake of The Empire.

But is it truly for the sake of The Empire? Would it truly make them a better country? Weren't all those orders up until now only benefits only one individual who sits at the Imperial Council? Were those truly the wish of The Empire, not merely senseless murder to secure the position of a single power? Those are the questions he kept asking to himself, to the point where it almost drove him insane. Doubts, doubts, doubts, those were the only things that exist in his mind. Using his Imperial Arms, he sneaked past Imperial Guards stationed at the Palace, and heard it himself;

Everything until now were nothing more than the Prime Minister's selfish requests to secure his own position.

His hands had been tainted by innocents' blood.

No longer having doubts about the truth, he decided to defect from The Empire altogether, at age 17. He thought about what he could do to wash the innocents' blood on his hands. His mind settled on the Revolutionaries. At first, they were reluctant to let him join, seeing as how he had also ruined many bases belonged to the Revolutionaries back then. But he proposed something to the high-ranking individuals in the Revolutionaries.

To win a war at this era, does not only depends on the size of the army and provisions alone. There would also be a force that move within the shadows, the force that took care of things that the above-ground foot soldiers can't. Taking example from The Empire's Assassination Squad, he proposed the creation of Night Raid, the Revolutionaries' equivalent - or at least that is what they hoped back then - of the Imperial Assassination Squad.

Led by him, one of the few "prodigies" of the Assassination Squad, he will be carefully create a plan where the strike would only hit the target, causing no collateral damage, and because they were also fighting for the people, to put the best interest of the people before everything else.

Strengths : The main capabilities of an assassin (scouting, sneaking, and disguising), as well as supplementary abilities such as parkour or free-running. Has a keen perception and a brilliant mind.
Weaknesses : His stamina and endurance aren't exactly the best, so that a prolonged direct combat will greatly put him at a disadvantage.
Other skills : Not much, other than basic survival skills.

[Imperial Arms]
Name : Shroud of Illusion: Phantasmagoria
Type : Support
Abilities : Projecting illusory images, that sometimes looks like a mirage. The usage is not limited to only creating illusory images of the user, but also, with the user's intelligence, could be used in a more versatile ways, such as invisibility (by means of projecting a cone/dome-shaped screen of illusion around the user). This, however, did not hide the presence of the user, so unleashing an intense killing intent or moving fast could lead to the user being detected. There's a limit of ten minutes for every illusory images projected to last, but the images can also shatter when come in touch with a physical object.
Trump Card : Reversed World: A gush of intense black mist emits from Phantasmagoria in a 20m radius. After covering the area for exactly two seconds, the mist will disappear. Anyone who inhaled this mist, including the user, will be trapped in a "Reversed World", in essence, having their senses completely reversed. Physically, the drawbacks are not too serious. The user will just be drained of energy is all, but with getting used to the "Reversed Senses" and judging when would the effects wear off, it is practically a difficult-to-use Trump Card. Plus, this is not the kind of Trump Card that can be used repetitively and still retains it's effectivity; once your enemy gotten used to it, it's no longer a Trump Card, so he rarely, rarely use this.

RP Sample: OP.

Name : Mahmut Tughril
Appearance :

Personality : Calm and collected, never underestimates his opponent, always careful, and considers all odds before making a plan. Yet despite his "military-genius-swordmaster" persona, he does not know how to responds to any sexual advances directed at him, to which he could only blushes and stammers.
Bio :
Being raised within the Tughril clan, which falls under the territory of the Western Kingdom, he learned about the clan's famous art of falconry since he was a child. When the Imperial Army stormed and ravaged his clan's village - not to mention raping his own mother, he vowed to stop the Imperial Army's march once and for all, by means of rising through the Western Kingdom's military ranks, becoming a general at a young age - 12 years-old by then. He was praised as a military genius, due to his talents, not only on making strategies, but also on physical capabilities, and the capability to become a general at such a young age, despite the harshness of the military system of the kingdom. However, when he was leading a battalion to lay siege to an Imperial stronghold, near the location of his old village, his forces were decimated. Not because of poor planning, but because he did not expect an Imperial Arms user among the enemies. Returning back with only a tenth of his battalion, he was demoted from his rank. However, when he showed that he captured the very item that caused his battalion's very downfall - the shamshir-shaped Imperial Arms, the council grew silent for a moment.

It was at this moment he realized that they would need to know a lot of things if they would hope to stop the Imperial Army along with their Imperial Arms. He requested for the council to be deployed as a mole to The Empire, while being stated as "living in exile" on the papers. When passing The Empire's borders, he was carted off as a slave, along with several detained civilians of the Western Kingdom. But somehow, on the way, he was able to free himself and everyone on his cart, and escaped to the wilderness. He had studied a lot about The Empire before; the Dread Beasts, their culture, climate, everything. But there are secrets in this country. And those secrets has something to do with the Revolutionary movement.

Feeling that joining the Revolutionaries would help him finding out The Empire's secrets, under the pretext of a demoted general of the West living under exile, he joined the Night Raid, after showing them his compatibility and proficiency of wielding the Moonlight Sword Dance: Shamshir.

It was said that due to the harsh military life he lived through his childhood that he do not know how to deal with the other gender.

Strengths : Swordmastery, strategy-making, agility (especially due to his petite stature), reflexes, endurance, and durability. Oh, and also horse-riding.
Weaknesses : Like the personality states, he is a hopeless virgin who does not know how to react to anything connected with sexual activities, so whenever he is seduced, he can only blushes and stammers.
Other skills : Falconry and trading.

[Imperial Arms]
Name : Moonlight Sword Dance: Shamshir
Abilities : (The ability of your Imperial Arms)
Trump Card : Full-Moon's Dance: Mehtap Iz: By activating this Trump Card, the blade no longer creates an arc of wind that can slash objects, but instead, leaving a trace after slashing, in the form of light, that remained for a few seconds. By using the trace, he could use it like a whip, binding enemies, before the tightening the bind, slashing through anything captured withing. (Something like this)

This ability, however, depends on the full-moon cycle. It cannot be used outside of the full-moon cycle. However, it is not as taxing as any other Trump Cards, so it could be used for however long, depending on the user's stamina.

RP Sample: OP.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:47 am

Name : Ryan Torvka

Appearance : Ryan and Nocere

Personality : Because of once being a soldier for the Empire, loyalty and honor run deep in Ryan. But because of this, he is constantly questioned where his loyalties lie, regardless of what he says. And because of his honor, is often times at odds with many of the members for how they go along with their assassinations... and the people they hurt to get to them. During assassinations, he tends to try and not hurt the people, especially the soldiers, that are in the way, showing the exact opposite for targets marked for death, especially of those who have power within the military. Besides this, Ryan is a quiet, reserved man how often seems distant and lost in his own thoughts.

Bio : Ryan was born to a family of farmers who lived in a small village near the Northern border. Ryan never really got to know his parents, though, because when he was barley seven, a group of bandits came and ransacked the village, destroying everything and killing anyone who got in their way.

Ryan was found three days later by an Imperial Scouting Party in a burnt out house, huddled in the far corner of the basement, clutching what seemed to be a spark hammer. He was carried out towards their camp, looking at his destroyed village one last as it faded into the distance. After arriving, a hushed discussion ensued about what to do with the boy, knowing well he was now orphaned. When it was about to be decided he would go to the orphanage, a man named George Barlow, a soon to retire Captain of the Firearm Squadron, saddened by the young lads circumstances, took him under his wing as his own, promising he would never feel so helpless again.

For the next 12 years, Ryan was trained and conditioned by George, constantly reminding him of the time he felt helpless, pushing Ryan to his limits. And when the he was 18, he left, thanking George for everything he had done, and went to join the Firearm Squadron. During training, Ryan received word that George was dead, killed by a knife to the throat. Heartbroken and angry, Ryan passed through the rest of the training with flying colors at 20. He then received a gun and joined a scouting unit consisting of 7 men, being shipped of North to fight the growing threat.

For the next four years, Ryan fought against the Northern Army, rapidly rising in rank until he lead the recon unit at 24. But a military official, fearing of losing his position to Ryan, payed of certain members of command and labled Ryan and his unit traitors. Fearing the worst, he flead with his unit for the nearest rebel base, hoping they would accept his unit.

Ryan was found two weeks later by a Rebel Patrol, alone and bleeding out from multiple stab wounds. He has since been with the rebels, joining Night Raid at 25 when proving his worth to the cause. It is unknown what happened to his unit during those two weeks, with Ryan refusing to answer, it is guessed that his unit was ambused, killing everyone but him.

Strengths : Hand to hand, fast, quick thinking and is deadly accurate with any gun.

Weaknesses : His stamina is lacking, and he has PTSD from the war in the North

Other skills : Likes to collect flowers, and knows a little about cooking.

[Imperial Arms]
Name : Hammer of The Damned - Nocere
Abilities : When the hammer is pulled back farther than normal and fired at the intended target, it will still cause normal damage. But the target will be overwhelmed with visions and hallucinations of the people the target has wronged in his life, this lasts for about ten minutes, even fewer if the person has wronged little in his life.
Trump Card : When the hammer is pulled back 180° from its original position, it will be followed by a bright flash of purple and the bullet will be trailed by that same color. It will still have the same effect, just with stronger visions and hallucinations. The shooter will be incapacitated for the next 12 hours, and get an unwanted glimpse of what the target is experiencing. The amount of time varies greatly, since Ryan has used this on rare occasions.

RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=363732
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Dukats
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:50 am

Name :Alistar Ragland
Appearance :

Personality :He is ruthless against his enemies and dosen't forget insults.Most of the time he stays "cool" showing little emotion but that dosen't mean he can't laugh or smile.During missions or in battle he stays focused on it.He probably wouldn't help a wounded comrade beacuse he thinks it's better to kill the enemy.Torture is easy for him.
Bio :Alistar was born to a noble family that served the Empire since its beggining.Beacuse of his origin he was promoted to the rank of Captian the moment he joined the army.He hated that.He wanted to earn his rank not to get it beacuse of his lastname.

During his service he saw whole towns being burned down,he saw people being tortured and women being raped.He was disgusted.He broke one day when he saw soldiers raping a little girl and then throwing her off a cliff.He killed the soldiers and said to the rest if he sees anything like this again he will kill them all.His soldiers reported him to his higherups beacuse they wanted to continue their evil deeds.They order that he must be arrested but he already knew that they would to that so he fled and joined the Revolutionaries.

Now most of his new comrades don't trust him since he was an officer but he deep down hates the Empire.He will stop at nothing to destroy it.
Strengths :He is ruthless and good at torture.He can also intimidate.Since he was a commander he knows if somebody is lieing (soldiers try to lie that they did or didn't do something."Oh you really didn't fall asleep during your watch?").Since he served the army he is good at fighting and is a great strategist.
Weaknesses :He isn't a good talker or a negotiator.If he isn't using torture or intimidation he can't make prisoners say anything,so not a charismatic person.
Other skills :Wide musical education:He knows to play many instruments.
Artistic skills:He can paint preety great.

[Imperial Arms]
Name :Sword of Dark Justice-Abaddon
Type :Offensive
Abilities :Even a slightest cut made by this sword hurt like hell.A slight cut won't kill of course but the pain will stop someone from fighting.The pain will end after 6 hours.
Trump Card :Turning the handle 180° will activate the trump card.It's called The Black Angel-Behemoth.The sword will shoot 5 black needles.The needles will follow 5 people which the holder chooses for 30 seconds.The enemies need to be in the range of 150 meters to be lock on.When fired the handler needs to wait 12 hours to fire it again.

RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1&t=340988

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:08 pm

(Delete everything in parentheses, including the parentheses.)

Name : Takeda Utami

Appearance : Elric, Alphonse

Personality : Eccentric, quirky, but highly devoted to his "job" . At the same time he is known for being an absent-minded person and usually spout out words without thinking first, and he's not a saint either when he do what he does.

Bio : Takeda was an immigrant from Northern Union who was part of a wealthy generations in a tribe who specialized in producing high-quality weapons for the Northern Union. He was known to be absent-minded person and a generally eccentric person, but everybody also knows about his particular abilities as a weaponmaster, something that is known for generations in his tribe. By the time he was 18, he was a great weaponmaster but at the same time developing other skills despite rich in money.

However, it was not for long as he was kidnapped at one point by a rival tribe and left for dead at The Empire. Without anything or anyone to contact and live in a hostile land but adaptable to the climate, he managed to found himself a place in the Northern Region, but not for long. His desire to survive and return to his lands awakened his Imperial Arm, Northerner, . From that time until his new life as part of Night Raid, he learned things, abilities, and learned to used his Imperial Arm.

Strengths :
-Parkour : Not the fastest, and still in-process but he's already proved himself to be quite of a parkour user.

-Strong body : Years of making weapons proved to be good for his body as it made his body strong after using the weapon's tools and lifting materials for creations.

-Expert hand-to-hand combat abilities : Expert in close-combat.

Weaknesses :
-Absent-minded person at times
-Hungry for battle, he usually charged first
-Not a very sociable person either

Other skills : Excellent weaponmaster, able to modify any close-combat weapons to add modifications as long as there are materials and it's possible to. Also a good cook.

[Imperial Arms] (This part is the data about your Imperial Arms)
Name : Master Hands - Northerner
Type : Support
Abilities : Master Hands enables Takeda the ability to forms any kinds of weapons, ranged or close-combat in a quick rates and combining weapons into a superior weapons with his hands.
Trump Card : Master Hands Trump Card able to replicate another user's Imperial Arm's abilities but only able to replicate 1/3 of its powers. The drawback is that once used, the user has to rest for 12 hours and the replicated Imperial Arm's abilities can only be used for a hour max.

RP Sample: We know each other.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse