NATION

PASSWORD

2016 A New World (Reboot|AH|OOC|Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:45 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Say America, you can promise Norden protection right? Or do I need China to store nuclear weapons in Greenland? :p

I'll just buy it.

Buy what? My protection?

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
I'll just buy it.

Buy what? My protection?

No. Greenland :p
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:55 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Buy what? My protection?

It's mine... Like hell in selling it.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

It's mine... Like hell in selling it.

If I really want it. I mean really want it, I'll find a way to get it :p

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Actually, you can buy it for $1,616,400,640,000
How I got that:
$3020 per acre times 640 acres in a square mile time 836,300 (size of Greenland in miles squared)

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:02 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:Actually, you can buy it for $1,616,400,640,000
How I got that:
$3020 per acre times 640 acres in a square mile time 836,300 (size of Greenland in miles squared)

How about free?

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:03 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:It's mine... Like hell in selling it.

Actually, I got an idea. You can store nukes in Scandinavia to
1. Protect me
2. Protect your interests in Europe
3. Keep German and Russian shit at bay

And sure, you could threaten to blow them up in Scandinavia. But I may or may not notice Chinese nukes being stationed in a remote area of Greenland };)

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:04 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Actually, you can buy it for $1,616,400,640,000
How I got that:

How about free?

Price just doubled. $3,232,801,280,000 for it.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:06 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Actually, I got an idea. You can store nukes in Scandinavia to
1. Protect me

And sure, you could threaten to blow them up in Scandinavia. But I may or may not notice Chinese nukes being stationed in a remote area of Greenland };)

I'll station nukes everywhere then! And I'll destroy Chinese installations, that's discounting that fact that China doesn't have the logistics for that.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Or I might not notice Russian nukes being stored in Greenland. Or maybe North Korean nukes. Just maybe I might not see any nukes I may or may not buy off the black market and may or may not know that I may or may not have the possible launch codes that may or may not exist for the nukes that may or may not exist.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:08 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Actually, I got an idea. You can store nukes in Scandinavia to
1. Protect me

I'll station nukes everywhere then! And I'll destroy Chinese installations, that's discounting that fact that China doesn't have the logistics for that.

Don't be mad at me. I'm just worried Russia or German might try something. I could hold my own for a while, but if you dare attack greenland while they're attacking me, I'd give it to them so they'd go to war with you.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:08 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Actually, I got an idea. You can store nukes in Scandinavia to
1. Protect me

Nazi Germany is smart. It has all of its silos built underground where the camps used to be pre-shutdown. We also have a deadman's hand. Oh, and nuclear subs of course... they're inactive, for the most part, though...

Keeping our nukes close to home is more affordable.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Don't be mad at me. I'm just worried Russia or German might try something. I could hold my own for a while, but if you dare attack greenland while they're attacking me, I'd give it to them so they'd go to war with you.

We wouldn't attack you, necessarily. We're very... convincing politicians after all.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:11 pm

The V O I D wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Nazi Germany is smart. It has all of its silos built underground where the camps used to be pre-shutdown. We also have a deadman's hand. Oh, and nuclear subs of course... they're inactive, for the most part, though...

Keeping our nukes close to home is more affordable.

So maybe Germany could pay me so they can build bases in Greenland while USA pays me so they can build bases in scandinavia. Hmm. And Russia also maybe want military base in Greenland? Or maybe China want one too?

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:13 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Don't be mad at me. I'm just worried Russia or German might try something. I could hold my own for a while, but if you dare attack greenland while they're attacking me, I'd give it to them so they'd go to war with you.

We wouldn't attack you, necessarily. We're very... convincing politicians after all.

Well you couldn't convince any of Norden to join you. Norden is European! Except for the karelians, Murmansk, and Finnish. They're Mongol. :p But we still love them as the brothas they is

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Maybe I should auction greenland? Maybe Russia or China would pay big bucks to get so close to America.

Ptolemais
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ptolemais » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:So maybe Germany could pay me so they can build bases in Greenland while USA pays me so they can build bases in scandinavia. Hmm. And Russia also maybe want military base in Greenland? Or maybe China want one too?

Can we make Iceland a Japanese naval base while we're at it to really scare America? :p
CURRENT:
N/A

FORMER:
Scandinavian Union in 1992 Modern Scenario (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=295466) [Co-OP]
Japan in 2016 Modern World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=283184) [Co-OP]
Canada in 2014 Real World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=272910)
Great Shogunate of Japan in 1914 AH RP - The Great War (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=287302)
Orb Union in Pandyssia, Blood and Iron (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=289399)
LIKES: Secularism, Meritocracy, Technocracy, Aristocracy, Constitutional Monarchy
DISLIKES: Militant Atheism, Fundamentalism, Radical Feminism, Plutocracy, Communism

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Ptolemais wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:So maybe Germany could pay me so they can build bases in Greenland while USA pays me so they can build bases in scandinavia. Hmm. And Russia also maybe want military base in Greenland? Or maybe China want one too?

Can we make Iceland a Japanese naval base while we're at it to really scare America? :p

You can pay me big bucks to build a base there maybe? But we are not selling Iceland itself. Too relevant of a part of Norden. Greenland isn't. Not much of a population. Even then, mostly indigenous. And we may or may not have taken all the oil from under the ice. If there is any.

Ptolemais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ptolemais » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:You can pay me big bucks to build a base there maybe? But we are not selling Iceland itself. Too relevant of a part of Norden. Greenland isn't. Not much of a population. Even then, mostly indigenous. And we may or may not have taken all the oil from under the ice. If there is any.

Oh seriously? I was kind of joking, but if you are open to it Japan would pay some good money to have a naval station in Iceland (not buying Iceland or anything). It would be part of our global power projection project. I figure most of my trade comes from China and Europe, so it would be good to have some muscle in the region in case anyone tries to interfere with European trade.
CURRENT:
N/A

FORMER:
Scandinavian Union in 1992 Modern Scenario (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=295466) [Co-OP]
Japan in 2016 Modern World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=283184) [Co-OP]
Canada in 2014 Real World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=272910)
Great Shogunate of Japan in 1914 AH RP - The Great War (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=287302)
Orb Union in Pandyssia, Blood and Iron (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=289399)
LIKES: Secularism, Meritocracy, Technocracy, Aristocracy, Constitutional Monarchy
DISLIKES: Militant Atheism, Fundamentalism, Radical Feminism, Plutocracy, Communism

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Ptolemais wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:You can pay me big bucks to build a base there maybe? But we are not selling Iceland itself. Too relevant of a part of Norden. Greenland isn't. Not much of a population. Even then, mostly indigenous. And we may or may not have taken all the oil from under the ice. If there is any.

Oh seriously? I was kind of joking, but if you are open to it Japan would pay some good money to have a naval station in Iceland (not buying Iceland or anything). It would be part of our global power projection project. I figure most of my trade comes from China and Europe, so it would be good to have some muscle in the region in case anyone tries to interfere with European trade.

Sure. Extra money. Plus you could help me against USA if they tried anything in Greenland. Or if Germany tried something. Or Britain.

Man, Norden is worried about too many nations.

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:27 pm

China is willing to be Greenland.
does smoking kill? idk

Red Party
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Buy*
does smoking kill? idk

Ptolemais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ptolemais » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:30 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:Sure. Extra money. Plus you could help me against USA if they tried anything in Greenland. Or if Germany tried something. Or Britain.

If you buy computers, i've got your back :D

Red Party wrote:China is willing to be Greenland.

America would probably go to war over that lol.
CURRENT:
N/A

FORMER:

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:42 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Well you couldn't convince any of Norden to join you. Norden is European! Except for the karelians, Murmansk, and Finnish. They're Mongol. :p But we still love them as the brothas they is

Not join us, just give us a bit of... leeway and less expenses with Greenlandic bases. Oh, and to look the other way at any shady stuff...

Red Party
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Ptolemais wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Sure. Extra money. Plus you could help me against USA if they tried anything in Greenland. Or if Germany tried something. Or Britain.

If you buy computers, i've got your back :D

Red Party wrote:China is willing to be Greenland.

America would probably go to war over that lol.

NEIN! I'd just get the U.N to back me up. Greenland holds some valuable stuff for China.
does smoking kill? idk

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse