NATION

PASSWORD

DBU: Frost Saga (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Psycentric wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
" What do you mean beautiful?" Tabbis bluffed, staring down the younger Saiyan as he vainly attempted to cover the enterance to the ship. She was seconds away from finding out, and the only way he could draw her away was by either bluffing or forcing her.

" Why are you here?"

Chisa walked foward slowly. "Looking for my brother to take him home." she tapped her sword along the hallway as she approached

'Shes going to find you out. Just come clean, admit that you're in the wrong and that you can help them.' Even Tabbis couldn't deny the truth within his thoughts, that the earthlings would more than likely forgive him if he turned back. But whatever panic, nerve driven adrenaline rush that was fueling Tabbis wasn't as inclined to accept simple logic. Lunging forward, the Saiyan graphed her wrist roughly and spun her around, his eyes blazing with a type of ill-placed fury.

"Stop." Tabbis ordered firmly, using the voice he often used to ridicule lower soldiers. The trick he'd been taught by Babos when he was younger was to speak in a low and dangerous tone, while letting each word carry the kind of force a punch would.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Markeli saw the angry Arcosian. Markeli saw that her power is growing. What, he thought. Markeli tried to power up further, knowing that without out it, he will lose. Electricity crackled, then it stopped. He stares at his hands, Is this the extent of my power, he thought. He looked at Winter, hoping that he can win without straining his body too much.
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:25 pm

Winter:

As the smoke cleared, Winter let a cackle escape her, growing louder and louder until it challenged even the raging storms above her. No longer was she diminutive and small, the Acrosian woman now almost two and a half meters tall, her body hunched over, while large, veiny muscles covered her frame. No longer did she have horns, now, each fingernail was a ten centimeter long claw, each nail a dull battleship gray. A similar blade ended out her tail. Stepping out of the inky smoke, Winter let a savage smile cover her face as she let more and more of her power leak out. However angering it was, Winter had been forced to bypass her second stage and head straight to the third. But now as she walked, she coukd almsot taste the fear running of the fools around her.

" Well? Don't stare too much." She cackled.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:43 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Chisa walked foward slowly. "Looking for my brother to take him home." she tapped her sword along the hallway as she approached

'Shes going to find you out. Just come clean, admit that you're in the wrong and that you can help them.' Even Tabbis couldn't deny the truth within his thoughts, that the earthlings would more than likely forgive him if he turned back. But whatever panic, nerve driven adrenaline rush that was fueling Tabbis wasn't as inclined to accept simple logic. Lunging forward, the Saiyan graphed her wrist roughly and spun her around, his eyes blazing with a type of ill-placed fury.

"Stop." Tabbis ordered firmly, using the voice he often used to ridicule lower soldiers. The trick he'd been taught by Babos when he was younger was to speak in a low and dangerous tone, while letting each word carry the kind of force a punch would.

Chisa spun out of his grip and elbowed him in his gut creating space. "You cant intimidate me with your words. I thought you would understand at least that." she hoped back
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Psycentric wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Chisa spun out of his grip and elbowed him in his gut creating space. "You cant intimidate me with your words. I thought you would understand at least that." she hoped back

" And I thought maybe you idiots would finally understand the world isn't black and white." Tabbis yelled back, wincing as he stood back up to his full height, it was escalating. More than he could control.

" I also thought maybe for once you'd understand what I do is saving us, but clearly that hasn't gotten through your thick skull."

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Hikari would fall to the floor after being released. After weakly getting up, he charged a one handed energy beam "And that's why you don't try to torture me...." He said, firing it at Tabbis.

Disregard this.
Last edited by Gurori on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:13 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Chisa spun out of his grip and elbowed him in his gut creating space. "You cant intimidate me with your words. I thought you would understand at least that." she hoped back

" And I thought maybe you idiots would finally understand the world isn't black and white." Tabbis yelled back, wincing as he stood back up to his full height, it was escalating. More than he could control.

" I also thought maybe for once you'd understand what I do is saving us, but clearly that hasn't gotten through your thick skull."

Chisa didnt let his words effect her. "Sounds like someone trying to justify there guilt at betraying people who gave you a home." she kept backing up knowing he outclassed her in terms of strength but if she could get to Hikari..."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:16 pm

Psycentric wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Chisa didnt let his words effect her. "Sounds like someone trying to justify there guilt at betraying people who gave you a home." she kept backing up knowing he outclassed her in terms of strength but if she could get to Hikari..."

" Gave me a home? You kept me here you lying bitch!" Tabbis spit roughly, shoving her into the wall." You and your despicable allies practically kidnapped me, then refused to heal me! Sounds a hell of a lot more like you want me here then I want to be here!"
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:21 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Chisa didnt let his words effect her. "Sounds like someone trying to justify there guilt at betraying people who gave you a home." she kept backing up knowing he outclassed her in terms of strength but if she could get to Hikari..."

" Gave me a home? You kept me here you lying bitch!" Tabbis spit roughly, shoving her into the wall." You and your despicable allies practically kidnapped me, then refused to heal me! Sounds a hell of a lot more like you want me here then I want to be here!"

Chisa looked him straight in the eyes. "I healed you or do you forget the said no senzu bean so i tended to your every whim while you spat on me and fought me." she ducked away from him and flipped closer. "You were told you could leave at anytime but you stayed no one forced you."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Psycentric wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Chisa looked him straight in the eyes. "I healed you or do you forget the said no senzu bean so i tended to your every whim while you spat on me and fought me." she ducked away from him and flipped closer. "You were told you could leave at anytime but you stayed no one forced you."

" Because.. You!... Damn it!" Slamming his fist against the wall, Tabbis felt the metal warp and shift under his strike. She'd never lied to him, and she wasn't lying now, because he knew she was right. He'd had every opportunity to leave, Daigon had alluded to it every day after they trained. Yet he'd stayed. Not because he had caught feelings for any of them, but it was almost as if he felt bad for her, having to care for him after he attacked Earth. It was only later he'd recognized his caring for the younger Saiyan.

Lifting his hand, Tabbis let energy swirl in his palm as he pointed it at her, her image almsot distorted by the energy gathering in his arm. " Last chance Chisa." Even he didn't realize the weight his words carried. He'd never called her by her name before, yet the first time he used it, it was as a threat...
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:37 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Chisa looked him straight in the eyes. "I healed you or do you forget the said no senzu bean so i tended to your every whim while you spat on me and fought me." she ducked away from him and flipped closer. "You were told you could leave at anytime but you stayed no one forced you."

A
" Because.. You!... Damn it!" Slamming his fist against the wall, Tabbis felt the metal warp and shift under his strike. She'd never lied to him, and she wasn't lying now, because he knew she was right. He'd had every opportunity to leave, Daigon had alluded to it every day after they trained. Yet he'd stayed. Not because he had caught feelings for any of them, but it was almost as if he felt bad for her, having to care for him after he attacked Earth. It was only later he'd recognized his caring for the younger Saiyan.

Lifting his hand, Tabbis let energy swirl in his palm as he pointed it at her, her image almsot distorted by the energy gathering in his arm. " Last chance Chisa." Even he didn't realize the weight his words carried. He'd never called her by her name before, yet the first time he used it, it was as a threat...

Chisa stood her ground and shook her head in a defensive stance and readied herself. Her plan was almost complete.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Psycentric wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:A

Chisa stood her ground and shook her head in a defensive stance and readied herself. Her plan was almost complete.

Tabbis's eyes widened as she didn't stand down, his arm trembling for a moment before he lowered his arm, the energy diminishing. No matter what he claimed, he wouldn't fire on her. Despite himself, he felt the truth tumbling out.

" I lied to you that day at my ship. I warned Frost of your guys weaknesses and told him we'd all be training very hard and when he thought he'd arrive. Then I attacked Senera and helped in her eventual death before I tortured your brother."

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:47 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Chisa stood her ground and shook her head in a defensive stance and readied herself. Her plan was almost complete.

Tabbis's eyes widened as she didn't stand down, his arm trembling for a moment before he lowered his arm, the energy diminishing. No matter what he claimed, he wouldn't fire on her. Despite himself, he felt the truth tumbling out.

" I lied to you that day at my ship. I warned Frost of your guys weaknesses and told him we'd all be training very hard and when he thought he'd arrive. Then I attacked Senera and helped in her eventual death before I tortured your brother."

Chisa sighed tears in her eyes. "I know. When i saw you flying up to this ship with Hikari... I knew..." she wiped her face. "It was always your choice but now...i have to defend my family and friends.." Chisa wasnt sure what that meant for them but as they stood facing each other she knew she felt uneasy.

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:52 pm

New Rnclave wrote:Winter:

As the smoke cleared, Winter let a cackle escape her, growing louder and louder until it challenged even the raging storms above her. No longer was she diminutive and small, the Acrosian woman now almost two and a half meters tall, her body hunched over, while large, veiny muscles covered her frame. No longer did she have horns, now, each fingernail was a ten centimeter long claw, each nail a dull battleship gray. A similar blade ended out her tail. Stepping out of the inky smoke, Winter let a savage smile cover her face as she let more and more of her power leak out. However angering it was, Winter had been forced to bypass her second stage and head straight to the third. But now as she walked, she could almost taste the fear running of the fools around her.

" Well? Don't stare too much." She cackled.

"KAIOKEN!" Markeli yelled. The strain made Markeli double over.The strain feels more like Kaioken X10, not regular Kaioken, He thought. Markeli rushed and aimed for Winter's stomach, but it was a feint attack. Now all I have to do is wait for a reaction, he thought.
Last edited by Jeinasi on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Psycentric wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Chisa sighed tears in her eyes. "I know. When i saw you flying up to this ship with Hikari... I knew..." she wiped her face. "It was always your choice but now...i have to defend my family and friends.." Chisa wasnt sure what that meant for them but as they stood facing each other she knew she felt uneasy.

Tabbis felt an infinitely heavy weight settle on his chest as he stared at her, several words attempting to form as he simply stood there with his mouth open like a fish. For the first time in his life, Tabbis felt emotional turmoil. Tabbis knew guilt. It was a feeling he never wanted. He never wanted to care for her. He never wanted to be anything but a loyal soldier. But now that he's tasted the freedom, he knew he would never be happy within the PTO. It took all of his strength to lift his arms and leave Chisa's gaze.

Unclipping his cape, Tabbis let his power seep out slowly, his eyes sad as he prepared to do battle.

" I see. Well, I will do what I must." He spoke hesitantly.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:58 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Chisa sighed tears in her eyes. "I know. When i saw you flying up to this ship with Hikari... I knew..." she wiped her face. "It was always your choice but now...i have to defend my family and friends.." Chisa wasnt sure what that meant for them but as they stood facing each other she knew she felt uneasy.

Tabbis felt an infinitely heavy weight settle on his chest as he stared at her, several words attempting to form as he sily stood there with his mouse open like a fish. For the first time in his life, Tabbis felt emotional turmoil. Tabbis knew guilt.

Unclipping his cape, Tabbis let his power seep out slowly, his eyes sad as he prepared to do battle.

Chisa was already gone tears on her face. Im not ready yet. she reached the chamber with Hikari and grabbed him and prepared to teleport away

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Psycentric wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tabbis felt an infinitely heavy weight settle on his chest as he stared at her, several words attempting to form as he sily stood there with his mouse open like a fish. For the first time in his life, Tabbis felt emotional turmoil. Tabbis knew guilt.

Chisa was already gone tears on her face. Im not ready yet. she reached the chamber with Hikari and grabbed him and prepared to teleport away

Closing his eyes, Tabbis threw a bolt of ki down the hallway, his aim surely off and the bolt too weak to do anything but scratch the younger Saiyan. He hoped he'd see her again someday, perhaps as acquaintances or semi-allies, but deep inside he knew she hated him and everything he represented. He doubted she'd be much of a significant other to another for awhile due to his betrayal. Oddly enough, the revelation was as comforting as it was painful.

Turning, Tabbis walked away quietly, acting as though he had not seen the escaping prisoners. Frost could punish him later for all he cared. He had an invasion to plan now he supposed.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Hyperbolic Time Chamber/Lookout

With the year of training finally over, Northern Kai looked towards the exit. "Alright everyone," he said, "Let's do this!" Northern Kai blasted out of the Time Chamber and upon arrive at the lookout, saw Markeli battling Winter. "So...the invasion has begun."

Earth's Capitol

With Earth's forces totally overwhelmed, the King was out of options. Using global communications, he ordered Earth's forces to all surrender. Mr. Daigon tried to convince him otherwise, but the King had made his decision. The military forces of Earth surrendered, and everyone in the bunker was captured. With the exception of Kalki, who managed to fake his lack of sentience and escape. He flew in the direction of the lookout in an attempt to alert the others.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:20 am

Kabo stepped out of the chamber. The bright light was foreign to him again. The air on his skin was rough. The gravity was lighter. The sounds in the background were annoyingly loud. All of his senses were being tortured. After several months of being ignored. He closed his eyes and shut out the other distractions. He saw nothing. He heard nothing. He felt nothing. But he felt it all. The ki was around him. It was everywhere. His own, Northern Kai's, Chicziun's and Oozak's. Then on the lookout was Markeli's and a stranger's

Kabo let his senses flow into him again. "We have a visitor as well," he said calmly, "Come on. I wish to meet the big bad Frost." And with that he stepped away from the entrance to the chamber and up to the lookout.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:22 am

Northern Kai and Chicziun both looked at the unknown Arcosian. "I suppose you're one of Frost's children huh?" asked Chicziun.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:27 am

Quavv wrote:Northern Kai and Chicziun both looked at the unknown Arcosian. "I suppose you're one of Frost's children huh?" asked Chicziun.

" More Saiyans?" Winter laughed, letting her whip more wildly around her. " I don't think my name particularly matters."

Stepping forward, the vortex of energy broke, revealing the hunched over, bulky Acrosian." seeing as you'll all be dead soon enough."

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:33 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Quavv wrote:Northern Kai and Chicziun both looked at the unknown Arcosian. "I suppose you're one of Frost's children huh?" asked Chicziun.

" More Saiyans?" Winter laughed, letting her whip more wildly around her. " I don't think my name particularly matters."

Stepping forward, the vortex of energy broke, revealing the hunched over, bulky Acrosian." seeing as you'll all be dead soon enough."

"Well you must be Winter," he said, "That masculine appearance is a dead give away."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:35 am

Quavv wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

"Well you must be Winter," he said, "That masculine appearance is a dead give away."

" King Chicizun." Winter laughed, mock bowing." You're reputation of cowardice and weakness precede you. Too bad my father blew up your planet, I could've used more slaves like yourself."

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:40 am

After teleporting home with Hikari Chisa flew off toward the closes city amd met a large force of Fost soilders. "Crap there everywhere..." she said in the middle off fighting off a large group.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:44 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Quavv wrote:

" King Chicizun." Winter laughed, mock bowing." You're reputation of cowardice and weakness precede you. Too bad my father blew up your planet, I could've used more slaves like yourself."

Kabo chuckled, "No true Saiyan would allow you to master them. It'll be your ignorance of us that'll lead to your death."
Kabo took a fighting stance and analyzed Winter for weak spots. High shoulders and a low head. 2 arms and legs that can grip, and a muscular tail. Her chest seems armored, but not her neck. Kabo smiled.
"Let's end this quick," he taunted.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse