NATION

PASSWORD

DBU: Frost Saga (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Oozak
Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Oozak had achieved his Kaio-Ken x10, which satisfied him beyond content. He wanted to make sure that skill was achieved before he even dared to challenge Frost. Now, there were a few days left for him to reach his target Power Level and complete the final stages of his training.
He listened to the Northern Kai, nodding once in agreement.
"I think it is best that we all stay in here. I would rather us complete our training unlike the rest of them, then go die in an uphill battle. Our best chance is to stay here and prepare. We have an advantage. Unlike Some of the others that left, we know what awaits us. With that knowledge, we can train for the situation and prepare a battle plan. If only Tabbis had stayed, we might all have been ready to face whats out there. The Saiyan is as reckless as he is ignorant."
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:02 pm

New Rnclave wrote:Blizzard and Winter:

'Hes jumping right into combat. Guess he doesn't wish to trade words.' Stumblign forward several feet, Blizzard swung his tail around hard, the sharp spines on the appendage slashing through the air, getting dangerously close to the other Acrosian. It was hard to plan a battle strategy against a warrior who fought so closely to his own style. He'd only ever fought people like his sister, who varied greatly from his own style, and those so far below him that their technique had no bearing on the fight.

Yelling angrily, Winter twisted around in the air. The upstart had some idea that she controlled fate. She was nothing more than a monkey, a speck in the universe worth nothing. Her race had been annihilated as it had always been meant to be. Now she would die at the hands of her Acrosian master.

Throwing her head forward, Wimter aimed to head butt the Saiyan away, her right hand clenched tight as she swung it around violently, trying to smack the Saiyan down right into the cracked tiles.

Markeli dodged the attack. He went to the side of Blizzard, and put both hands forwards. "Big Bang Attack!" He yelled. He put more energy than normal into it. A Big Bang Attack 3 times the size of a normal one was shot into the side of Blizzard.
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Hikari looked at Tabbis with worry. "I know that you're trying to hide your uneasiness but on the inside you are very uncomfortable about betraying us all.... I know for a fact that Chisa will never forgive you and will never like you if you go through with this. You can join us and avenge the entire Saiyan race or you can stick with Frost and let the rest of your kind die. It's your choice..." He said.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:10 pm

Gurori wrote:Hikari looked at Tabbis with worry. "I know that you're trying to hide your uneasiness but on the inside you are very uncomfortable about betraying us all.... I know for a fact that Chisa will never forgive you and will never like you if you go through with this. You can join us and avenge the entire Saiyan race or you can stick with Frost and let the rest of your kind die. It's your choice..." He said.

Smiling sweetly, Tabbis sat down in a chain adjacent to his prisoner. If Frost had taught him anything, it was that there was nothing more unsettling then a polite, sweet captor. Even despite his anger, Tabbis felt a sickly sweet smile spread across is features.

" Now now, let's not worry about that friend." He commented. " Let's worry about you. Are you comfortable? Need a drink? Maybe a band-aid for those cuts?"
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Southern Island:

Hakio surfaced from northern coastline of the great southern ocean he had grown so used to. He came ashore stepping tenderly into the warm and powder white sand. The remnants of the ocean ran off his body, dripping back down into their watery domain. Hakio had not in fact been on such a large land mass in quite sometime. He did prefer the smaller solitary confines of the many islands and atolls he made his living upon. The mainland he found too crowded, not to mention, dry... he prefer living on the main continent of the south. The beach would be as far as he would make it, hoping that some entertainment of some sort would bring itself to him. He still wanted to get stronger so maybe he'll continue to train in the hopes of getting stronger.

Hakio had not yet the pleasure of meeting a real combatant other than that guy. His training had been a difficult task . He would have to have to push himself on the limits so he started to get prepare for his incomplete training.

And so, Hakio would let the ki flow through his body to provide a sufficient charge bringing his PL to attention of those that could detect it hopefully in the area , but he did something different he created a clone for himself stunning as it looked , Hakio looked at himself like he was in a mirror. While coursing through his body now was the power that he had hoped would be put to the test of this fateful day. Would he fight himself upon which to test his might against powder foes. Hakio waited on the spot hoping that his other half attack first .
All-round RPer

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:13 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Gurori wrote:Hikari looked at Tabbis with worry. "I know that you're trying to hide your uneasiness but on the inside you are very uncomfortable about betraying us all.... I know for a fact that Chisa will never forgive you and will never like you if you go through with this. You can join us and avenge the entire Saiyan race or you can stick with Frost and let the rest of your kind die. It's your choice..." He said.

Smiling sweetly, Tabbis sat down in a chain adjacent to his prisoner. If Frost had taught him anything, it was that there was nothing more unsettling then a polite, sweet captor. Even despite his anger, Tabbis felt a sickly sweet smile spread across is features.

" Now now, let's not worry about that friend." He commented. " Let's worry about you. Are you comfortable? Need a drink? Maybe a band-aid for those cuts?"

"I'm going to assume that you're going to go through with this... If that's your choice then fine but let me tell you this, if you really think that Chisa would want this to happen..... that makes you a real fool because she would NOT."
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Gurori wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

"I'm going to assume that you're going to go through with this... If that's your choice then fine but let me tell you this, if you really think that Chisa would want this to happen..... that makes you a real fool because she would NOT."

" I told you that none of that matters, what really matters is you." Tabbis said back, standing quickly and rolling his shoulders as he walked around the room, stopping occasionally to inspect items throughout the interrogation chamber. Flicking his arm up, a azure blade sprung from his fingers, the blade, coming only from his middle and pointer finger, while sharp and lethal, was as accurate as a surgeons scalpel.

" Comfortable?" Tabbis remarked casually, swiping the blade down the side of Hikari's face, just enough to leave a paper thin cut down the side of his head.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Blizzard and Winter:

It was impossible to comprehend how this bitch was smacking her around, but it mattered little, especially when she had three more forms in reserve just for this occasion. Smirking, even despite the pain in her back, Winter allowed more power to slip to the surface, energy burning at the edge of her frame before exploding into a full fledged airs, the air around her catching fire as she dove at Chisa, wrapping her tail around her throat and pulling her in close, smashing her fists repeatedly into her face.

" How's it feel bitch?!?!?"

'Glad to see sister is enjoying herself." Blizzard thought, rubbing at his bloodied lip as he readied himself to dive right back into combat. Honestly, this was one of the most intense battles he'd ever experienced, the first to actually draw blood from him, and it only made it that much more exciting.

" Interesting." Blizzard remarked, a deadly look crossing his features as he dove at the Acrosain, aiming to tackle him roughly, his spined tail swiping by his face as quickly as he could, aiming to slice his features and distract him.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Quavv wrote:
Lost heros wrote:Kabo laughed hard. He just kept laughing and truly couldn't stop. As he was running out of breathe, he finally managed to regain his composure, only to keep laughing again for another several minutes.

"Oh this is gold. Pure gold," he chuckled out. "Northern Kai, did you really expect them to become the fighters you needed? They're all strong, but as you see they're untamed. Just hopping about wherever their emotions take them." He wiped a tear from his eye that had been produced from his laughing spree. "Y'know Kai, you've got some great techniques, and a good fighter can learn tons from you. I know I have. But it's clear that you lack the cruelty of a master to incite discipline into your students." He glanced over to Chicziun, but redirected his attention to Northern Kai, "You were a babysitter here. Giving these children toys you called the Kaio-Ken and Instant Transmission, hoping they wouldn't fuck up when your shift was done and their Mother Earth came home."

Northern Kai looked up at Kabo, then at the other two, Chicziun and Oozak, who were still in the chamber. "We've got a few more days left in here," he said, "Let's hope that our friends survive out there and that we can come join them fully trained. I have decided that I will fight this threat with you all. Killion's sacrifice shall not be in vain."

Kabo sighed. "Oh come on. You don't get it do you. When we leave this chamber, we're not all going to become the super team of friends defending Earth and the Universe. Tabbis'll still be moody as hell. Nanari'll still be trying to find the good in him. Karrotto will still be an annoying child. Oozak and Markeli will still do whatever they do. I'm still going to kill Aonori, and Chicziun is going to leave again. Killion's 'sacrifice' will be to stop one guy at one insignificant little planet."
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:05 pm

It was impossible to comprehend how this bitch was smacking her around, but it mattered little, especially when she had three more forms in reserve just for this occasion. Smirking, even despite the pain in her back, Winter allowed more power to slip to the surface, energy burning at the edge of her frame before exploding into a full fledged airs, the air around her catching fire as she dove at Chisa, wrapping her tail around her throat and pulling her in close, smashing her fists repeatedly into her face.

'Glad to see sister is enjoying herself." Blizzard thought, rubbing at his bloodied lip as he readied himself to dive right back into combat. Honestly, this was one of the most intense battles he'd ever experienced, the first to actually draw blood from him, and it only made it that much more exciting.

" Interesting." Blizzard remarked, a deadly look crossing his features as he dove at the Acrosain, aiming to tackle him roughly, his spined tail swiping by his face as quickly as he could, aiming to slice his features and distract him.

Chisa smiled as her head was hit with fists. She focused her energy and aim ed at Winters stomach.
"Kenshin raid!" she yelled inbetween punches and let it fire direct into her stomach.
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:22 pm

" Interesting." Blizzard remarked, a deadly look crossing his features as he dove at the Arcosian, aiming to tackle him roughly, his spined tail swiping by his face as quickly as he could, aiming to slice his features and distract him.

Markeli was gone before the hit, he simply dodged it and sent a flurry of blows to Blizzard, the last one elbowing him down to the ground. "It's not too late to leave" Markeli told the downed Arcosian.
The Blaatschapen wrote:

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Blizzard and Winter:

Air. He needed air.

Coughing violently, the Acrosian staggered to his feet, saliva and blood oozing last his lips as he ran his armored forearm across his chin, wiping away the sickly sweet liquid and spitting the rest onto the cracked tile floor.

" My my, someone's quite full of themselves." Blizzard remarked, his trembling hand grasping the collar of his armor before jerking it forward suddenly, the armor cracking and ripping down the center as he cast it away from himself.

" Although, I'd venture to say that you're the strongest opponent I've ever faced. There's just one problem." He said calmly, raising three fingers in front of his now grinning face. " Three times. Three times I can transform and shed the forms our race created to hide our power. It's a pity though, I doubt I'll even need the full power of my second from." He finished in a low voice, his muscles bulging as a pained roar escaped him, a pale pink aura bursting to life around him as the air shimmered with energy and static, the skies darkening before they split, heated rain pouring down upon the inhabitants of Earth as the sheer power being thrown around warped the environment. With a second roar, blood covered spikes burst from his back, the ones from his skull expanding and lengthening as his body neared the completion of its transformation.

'Brother... How could these pitiful warriors push you into a corner where you had no choice but to shed your first restricted form?' Disregarding the battle her brother was raging, Winter pulled herself up off the rapidly deteriorating flooring of the lookout, a scowl set across her features as she absentmindedly rubbed at the dark, black burns that covered her midsection, each a terrible, cracked wound that oozed blood. Rolling her shoulders, Winter let a deep laugh escape her as she stalked towards her prey, her tail pounding against the ground periodically as she walked.

Fear. That's what she wanted to see written across their features. Complete and utter fear and terror as they had no choice but to realize their fate. The fate that they would all die so that Blizzard and her could live forever. Seemed like a fair trade to her. These foops were nothing but a backwater planet that had gotten lucky and recieved a set of these wishing orbs. If not for them, Winter was sure Tabbis or someone else would've wiped these cretins away long ago.

Extending her hand, Winter flicked a bolt of ki at the young Saiyan, continuing her stalk towards the human she'd neglected since her arrival. He seemed fiesta, and if nothing else could make a good pet for her. That wa something she'd never considered actually. Perhaps this human would make a fine first pet for her.

" Hello, pet." She cackled, dying of laughter at her own joke.

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:02 pm

Air. He needed air.

Coughing violently, the Acrosian staggered to his feet, saliva and blood oozing last his lips as he ran his armored forearm across his chin, wiping away the sickly sweet liquid and spitting the rest onto the cracked tile floor.

" My my, someone's quite full of themselves." Blizzard remarked, his trembling hand grasping the collar of his armor before jerking it forward suddenly, the armor cracking and ripping down the center as he cast it away from himself.

" Although, I'd venture to say that you're the strongest opponent I've ever faced. There's just one problem." He said calmly, raising three fingers in front of his now grinning face. " Three times. Three times I can transform and shed the forms our race created to hide our power. It's a pity though, I doubt I'll even need the full power of my second from." He finished in a low voice, his muscles bulging as a pained roar escaped him, a pale pink aura bursting to life around him as the air shimmered with energy and static, the skies darkening before they split, heated rain pouring down upon the inhabitants of Earth as the sheer power being thrown around warped the environment. With a second roar, blood covered spikes burst from his back, the ones from his skull expanding and lengthening as his body neared the completion of its transformation.

'Brother... How could these pitiful warriors push you into a corner where you had no choice but to shed your first restricted form?' Disregarding the battle her brother was raging, Winter pulled herself up off the rapidly deteriorating flooring of the lookout, a scowl set across her features as she absentmindedly rubbed at the dark, black burns that covered her midsection, each a terrible, cracked wound that oozed blood. Rolling her shoulders, Winter let a deep laugh escape her as she stalked towards her prey, her tail pounding against the ground periodically as she walked.

Fear. That's what she wanted to see written across their features. Complete and utter fear and terror as they had no choice but to realize their fate. The fate that they would all die so that Blizzard and her could live forever. Seemed like a fair trade to her. These foops were nothing but a backwater planet that had gotten lucky and recieved a set of these wishing orbs. If not for them, Winter was sure Tabbis or someone else would've wiped these cretins away long ago.

Extending her hand, Winter flicked a bolt of ki at the young Saiyan, continuing her stalk towards the human she'd neglected since her arrival. He seemed fiesta, and if nothing else could make a good pet for her. That wa something she'd never considered actually. Perhaps this human would make a fine first pet for her.

" Hello, pet." She cackled, dying of laughter at her own joke.

Markeli powered up to maximum power in his 3rd form . He then formed a spear out of his bio suit. He filled it with ki and threw it. "Ares Spear!" He yelled as the spear pierced the energy bubble and hit Blizzard in the thigh. He didn't take alot of time to prepare it, so it is weaker than normal, but still really strong. The spear exploded, while Markeli panted from the amount of ki it took to use it.
Last edited by Jeinasi on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Blaatschapen wrote:

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:50 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Gurori wrote:

" I told you that none of that matters, what really matters is you." Tabbis said back, standing quickly and rolling his shoulders as he walked around the room, stopping occasionally to inspect items throughout the interrogation chamber. Flicking his arm up, a azure blade sprung from his fingers, the blade, coming only from his middle and pointer finger, while sharp and lethal, was as accurate as a surgeons scalpel.

" Comfortable?" Tabbis remarked casually, swiping the blade down the side of Hikari's face, just enough to leave a paper thin cut down the side of his head.

Hikari winced as the blade swept down his face, he watched his own blood drip down to the floor. "It's a shame really, you've become a waste of a strong warrior. You're quite strong yet you still choose to bow down to the guy who tortured you since your childhood and it looks like you'll have to die for making that mistake." He said.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:44 am

Gurori wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Hikari winced as the blade swept down his face, he watched his own blood drip down to the floor. "It's a shame really, you've become a waste of a strong warrior. You're quite strong yet you still choose to bow down to the guy who tortured you since your childhood and it looks like you'll have to die for making that mistake." He said.

" You're very talkative for someone who's life depends on my own feelings." Tabbis remarked." But, I do have a question for you. Fingers or toes?"

Smiling, Tabbis let the blade grow in intensity before condensing down to a small, more refined tool. This boy had no clue what he spoke of. He had no choice in his freedom, that choice had always been made for him.

" In the PTO," Tabbis began, his smile devolving into a frown as he spoke." You have two choices. Serve your masters, or die." Pausing, Tabbis spun around on him, glaring directly at Hikari.

"While usually this sort of thing becomes common knowledge of a soldier as they serve, I was raised several days post my own birth, as Frosts right hand man. I lived and breathed the PTO for 11 years. On Earth you may not understand it, but what I did was my survival instinct, I did what I had to do in order to live."
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:24 am

Blizzard and Winter:

Pain.

Having his leg blown off wasn't exactly how he planned this battle going, but new opportunities he supposed. Even if he died here, he knew for a fact these fools would die by Winters or his fathers hands. The sad truth was that only one of them would lash out in anger over his death. Staggering to his feet, Blizzard coughed as he floated above the tiles, spurts of blood splashing onto the cracked surface.

" So. This is it huh? You're the strongest this planet has to offer? Oddly unsatisfying in my opinion. Seeing as Winter or Father will kill you in the end." Blizzard spoke, dropping his guard as he stared down the other Acrosian.

" How much more satisfying is the fact that you fools have no idea of the treachery your 'allies' breed. How foolish you all are to believe you could ever stand against us." Blizzard finished with a laugh, closing his eyes, and in a way excepting his fate.

Frosts Army: Hundred and First Company

Mango was bored. This planet was hardly a threat to even the frontline soldiers, let alone the special operators Frost had demanded be deployed to every major city. Yet, the humans had not offered nearly any resistance, just dying at the hands of their superiors like the polite little fools they were. That must be why a good 60% of them had been erased in the initial strikes.

Falling down to the rough surface island, Mango rolled his shoulders as he glanced over the area.

" Secure the area." He ordered his squad, sighing as he sat down in the sand.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:52 pm

" The same foolishness that has you lying on the ground dying." Markeli told Blizzard. He sighed. " Big Bang Attack!" He shot a blue ki ball at Blizzard, knowing this would be his end.
The Blaatschapen wrote:

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Winter:

'Brother. You fool.' The thought was nowhere near as comforting as she'd hoped it be. Alone on a foreign planet full of warriors who put even her brother to shame and had forced her Father to go beyond his first stage. Twisting around, Winter felt a growl rumble in her core as she began to shake with fury. Emotional attachments aside, the fact that her brother was dead was another assault on the honor of her family. One she would not so easily forgive.

Throwing her head back, a baritone scream almsot ripped form her core, a cry of fury and agony mixed into a heavens shaking force. Throwing her arms out, a wave of purple energy so dark it was almost black washed over the Lookout, a swirling vortex of raw power. Winter was no fool of course. Even through the gut wrenching agony, she knew the other Acrosian was beyond her second form, but there was a huge difference between her power in her second stage, and the power she possessed in her third. Standing their in the vortex shed created, Winter felt a smirk grow on her as she screamed out into the air, her voice anything but lost in the terrible noise.

Blizzard:

Death. Death was new. Even as he stood in the line of souls awaiting judgement, Blizzard knew his fate was decided. He'd annihilated more planets and people then he could count, the idea that he'd receive any mercy was a pipe dream at best. But standing in the line, he could feel a smile grow across his face as he waited. The Earthling's knew they had a rat now though, a traitor in their mist. It was only a matter of time until they figured out who.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Chisa flew up silently into the ship and staying low and quiet searched around for Tabbis and Hikari.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Psycentric wrote:Chisa flew up silently into the ship and staying low and quiet searched around for Tabbis and Hikari.

Pausing, Tabbis heard the Scouter beep as a power was approaching the ship. A Saiyan Female, which left own or two options for-

" Fuck! Chisa!" Panicking, Tabbis looked around the room hurriedly, releasing the straps on his prisoner before taking off down the holiday, the cape of his PTO armor snapping wildly behind him. He didn't have many choices on how to distract her. He could tell the truth? But that would only result in his own death in the long run, and lying would only postpone an inevitable confrontation. But later was better then now.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:44 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Chisa flew up silently into the ship and staying low and quiet searched around for Tabbis and Hikari.

Pausing, Tabbis heard the Scouter beep as a power was approaching the ship. A Saiyan Female, which left own or two options for-

" Fuck! Chisa!" Panicking, Tabbis looked around the room hurriedly, releasing the straps on his prisoner before taking off down the holiday, the cape of his PTO armor snapping wildly behind him. He didn't have many choices on how to distract her. He could tell the truth? But that would only result in his own death in the long run, and lying would only postpone an inevitable confrontation. But later was better then now.

Chisa was already standing there arms crossed. "Care to explain this one away or shall we just start this?" she drew her sword.

Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaskan Democratic Federative Republic » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:47 pm

New Rnclave wrote:Frosts Army: Hundred and First Company

Mango was bored. This planet was hardly a threat to even the frontline soldiers, let alone the special operators Frost had demanded be deployed to every major city. Yet, the humans had not offered nearly any resistance, just dying at the hands of their superiors like the polite little fools they were. That must be why a good 60% of them had been erased in the initial strikes.

Falling down to the rough surface island, Mango rolled his shoulders as he glanced over the area.

" Secure the area." He ordered his squad, sighing as he sat down in the sand.

Southern Island

Four Hours after training.....

Hakio sat in a field. Don't ask why, he just did. It used to be that Hakio couldn't stand relaxing, but ever since he started to get use of the island and, well, relaxed for like a months, he kind of got used to it...

Hakio had just been training non stop, since he was training to become a powerful being, until he decided to take a break and relax. But, man, relaxing was boring. How did he survive for one months?

Then again, at that time, he had pretty much given up on everything... It took Hakio ages to find a field in these islands, and now he realised it was all for nothing. Well, Hakio just had the best of luck, didn't he?

Hakio had been lying down, so he decided to sit back up. His eyes were still closed though. He really couldn't be bothered to open them. He felt around and felt something hard.

Sigh. Hakio would have to open his eyes now, wouldn't he? Yocho threw the object in the air, opened his eyes and caught it.

Hard.

Hakio was lucky he didn't break it. He opened his clenched fist and looked inside. It was an...

Um...

It was a something. It had a screen, so it must have been a machine of some sort, but Hakio wasn't quite sure what it was. He scratched his head and saw a few buttons. He tried pressing them and saw a list of words. He figured since the button he pressed had worked before, he should try it again. So he did. (What, were you expecting something more profound?)

Suddenly, music started blazing from the machine. The shock of it made Hakio drop the machine. It was really loud. But hey, it was pretty catchy. His head decided to disobey him and bobbed along to the music.

Yeah, right. Hakio was enjoying this way more than he let on. But he would've still preferred it if the music was quieter. Maybe because of the people he'd took over , but before that, he thought he'd try to enjoy the music for a bit. And he actually listened to the song (as deaf as a deaf person this one. Hakio really wasn't much for metaphors, especially when he was too busy concentrating on the music rather than, you know, using his brain). It was a weird song, something about a hill or something? Hakio looked behind him randomly (I told you not to expect anything profound. Hakio was "relaxing" after all).

A hill.

Huh. That was weird. Hakio was sure that hill wasn't there before. Or maybe he had just never looked.

"What's that coming over the hill? Is it people or a monster ?"

Yup. Those really were some weird lyrics. But they only got weirder as Hakio looked at the hill and saw someone climbing to the top.

Just like the song. Hakio picked up the machine. It was still on full volume, but since Hakio neither knew how to turn it down or switch it off (which was really just an excuse to continue listening to it), he just pocketed it.

And then started levitating. He was in his ready position. He was ready for whoever was coming over the hill.
All-round RPer

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:49 pm

Psycentric wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Chisa was already standing there arms crossed. "Care to explain this one away or shall we just start this?" she drew her sword.

" What do you mean beautiful?" Tabbis bluffed, staring down the younger Saiyan as he vainly attempted to cover the enterance to the ship. She was seconds away from finding out, and the only way he could draw her away was by either bluffing or forcing her.

" Why are you here?"

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:49 pm

Lord Arctica Prologue Part 1
Leaving to Bellatrix

Darrian approached Lord Arctica, with a frown on his face. He felt as if he could be terribly punished for the information he was about to bring. So long as it turned out true, he may still live. He knew half of it was, but if he led Lord Arctica off to the edge of the Galaxy for no reason he might lose his life.
"My lordship, may I enter your presence?" Darrian was bowing some feet away from the throne in Arctica's ship which was currently sitting safely on a loyal planet.
Arctica sneered. He spoke sharply and without emotion.
"Whatever you have to say, you whimpering fool, hurry up and say it! I have other matters to attend to, and your squabbling is not one of them." Darrian rose and approached, never staring Arctica in the eyes. He did not know for sure, but rumor held that years ago an officer looked him in the eyes at the wrong time and was never seen again.
"Forgive me, Emperor. I have come with news. Lord Frost has gone to a planet know as Earth in search of magical orbs, capable of granting wishes. He has brought a considerable force with him to the planet. No other information is known about the system."
Arctica had a furious look on his face as he rose from his throne. Darrian backed up quickly out of fear.
"What! What do you mean magical wishing orbs, damn you! What can they do!" Arctica was enraged. He had always lagged behind his brother. Not by far, but none the less he lagged. Darrian spoke quickly, hoping to get the situation over with.
"Like the ones Oozak spoke of on Namek."

Arctica thought quickly about it. He knew what Frost was after- the same thing Arctica was after when he went to namek.
That bastard. He is after the Dragon Balls! He wants to use them for immortality!
"How can he be after Dragon Balls? I blew up that wretched planet and all of its inhabitants! He must be insane."

Darrian spoke quickly again. His blue skin on his forehead was crinkled with concern.
"That is not entirely true, my Lord. The system is confirmed by an unknown source to have 0rbs that can grant wishes. And thats not all. Our intelligence also suggests that some Namekians escaped to a new world some time before your attack. It is possible that they created new Dragon Balls for themselves, or that they created some for Earth. Perhaps another Namekian went to Earth and cr-" Darrian was kicked across the room into the wall, falling to the ground limply.
"Do not tell me what might have happened, you insolent fool! If you do not know what happened then it's best you don't speak. This new Namek, where is it located?"
Darrian slowly got up. Even using just .5% of his power, he was more than a match for Darrian who was considerably stronger than most other soldiers in the Arctica Corps.
"It is located on the edge of your territory my Lord. Our scouts stumbled onto the planet by accident, and reported Namekians."
At this news, Arctica's attitude changed completely.
"Its in my territory? And there are Namekians there?" My wish might still be granted for Immortality.
Darrian stood up to full height now, still bowing his head.
"There is one more thing. Our scouts found a planet on the way there called Bellatrix. It seems the system contains some life with significantly high power levels that could be a good addition to our forces. SHall we go to the system?"

Arctica smiled, his teeth showing through in a diabolic moment of thought.
"We will go to the system on our way to Namek. Tell no one in my family, only I must know. After Bellatrix, we will set a course for this new Namek."
Darrian bowed, leaving the room. Arctica remained back, thinking.
"This new Namek, its Dragon Balls could make me immortal, and with the armies of Bellatrix added to my own I will have the mightiest army in all the Galaxy. No one will stand between me and Galactic domination!" He let out a vile laugh as the large, circular PTO ship rose up through the atmosphere.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:56 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Chisa was already standing there arms crossed. "Care to explain this one away or shall we just start this?" she drew her sword.

" What do you mean beautiful?" Tabbis bluffed, staring down the younger Saiyan as he vainly attempted to cover the enterance to the ship. She was seconds away from finding out, and the only way he could draw her away was by either bluffing or forcing her.

" Why are you here?"

Chisa walked foward slowly. "Looking for my brother to take him home." she tapped her sword along the hallway as she approached

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse