NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:28 am

I'm GMT+8 but I can appear in the mornings when the Americans are still in their evenings
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:44 am

Zulu -6 here for me. I mainly post any where from y'alls morning to evenings cause I work overnights in the USA. Germanian States I will have a post up in a hour to two hours from now when I get off work
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:12 am

I may have gone overboard on my description, I made an add on to the OP for clarification on stuff related to sports:

"And as far as details with the sports itself are concerned, despite being a relatively small school (60 boarded students), the sports teams from the public high school tend to play games, and most likely practice here as well, so you get a lot of school traffic from the public high school at the boarding school as well. Both of the schools seems to have a pretty good relationship with each other. Not to mention that there isn't really enough people to fit an entire team of players from JUST the boarding school, the teams that play, they combine players from the public high school and the boarding school together, making the relationship between the two schools even closer together. Because otherwise, someone wanting to play American football at the boarding school may be the only one, and that would sorta limit them to what it is that they can actually do, since the likelihood of a 60 person school, 30 per gender, actually having enough students that want to play said sport would be next to nothing. So they ended up having most of the games hosted at the Blake Holsey High boarding school, and students from both of the schools work together in the same team. Of course, that does not eliminate competition. Aspen High School and Blake Holsey High School together have teams to be competitive against from other high schools from other nearby towns/cities, and such like that, and they can play games at either Blake Holsey High, or one of those schools. In other words, for a small school, it can get pretty hectic and busy with the amount of people going around there."

Edit: Oh, and I just added this as well

"There will also be the occasional school events, like school dances and such as that."
Last edited by Corrian on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:31 am

That moment your brain feels like adding TWO more characters. Brain no.

Though to be fair, we are getting at the point where nobody new really joins, so it is more open for me to take up slots, but still.

Also, I'm having a hard time feeling Victoria this time around. I think it's because I'm not really set from the start with a story arch for her that works, so I'm feeling kinda stuck with her as a character. Which is funny since Karlee I haven't even done anything with yet, and I've at least done something with Victoria. I can still work with Lia though, despite her roommate disappearing :(
My Last.FM and RYM

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:00 am

I'm EST.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:04 am

Alright, I'm more or less done the application.
Last edited by Transoxthraxia on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:27 am

Sorry I took so long to reply. I had 2 flats and phone had died

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:24 pm

tag... How did I miss this?

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:25 pm

I'll post with Alastair tomorrow. I can't deal with talking about his horse that died, since today is the anniversary of my favorite horse's death, and I'm more emotional about that than I thought I would be.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Name: Aldous Schlor

Nickname: AL/ Ali

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance:

Job Position: N/A

Abilities: he has a spectacular singing voice and has participated in multiple music festivals and singing competitions. He's fluent in English (British) French, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Turkish and Japanese, he also dabbles with Spanish, Greek and Portuguese, and once worked as a translator for his work experience .He's also a mathematical genius and is strong in all the sciences.

Origin: September 25,1999, Munich Germany

Personality:
Since childhood Al has been protected by a wall, figurative, that has prevented himself from getting too close to others as he didn't want to get attach given his circumstances at the time. He's learned to be naturally distrusting of strangers and can, at times, appear very cold and distant and completely unapproachable.

He, however, appears to be quite confident in his natural abilities and is quite serious when it comes to schoolwork and getting things done, finding laziness and tardiness completely unacceptable.

Equipment:
Clothing,
various electronic devices (IPhone 5 S, Laptop, Kindle),
School items,
Other things you would generally bring to boarding school

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Blood Type:
O positive
Height, Weight, Body Type:

Height: 6 foot 2
Weight: 168 pounds
Body type: thin and Slightly muscular

Distinguishing Marks: Pierced ears, and a peculiar mark on his arm that he claims is a birth mar

Bio/History:

Aldous was born near the end of his parents relationship, they were a interracial couple (his mother being Nigerian and his father being white German), the couple had thought that having a child would strengthen their relationship however it only help in furthering their divorce, and he spent most of his early year constantly changing household, sometimes living with his father in Germany (Something he hated dearly as the man always took his anger out on him) or his mother in England.

Due to being mix race he was often the subject of bullying due to his darker skin tone and curlier hair.

When he was 15, his mother won complete custody over him and was no longer required by law to send him to live with his father, however she had recently remarried and had been pregnant with twins and the small apartment they were staying in would definitely not be able to hold all of them. So he decided to take thing into his own hands and applied to go to Blake Holsey High, where he currently resides as a boarding student.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Tyler Posey/ Scott McCall from Teen Wolf. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb0qSBWYR90

Personal Skills: Acrobatic, manipulative, adaptability ( Can adjust to almost any situation)

Sex Orientation: Bi Sexual

Likes: Reading, Studying, Video games, Athletics and Gymnastics

Dislikes: Crowds, Spiders, Obnoxiously boisterous individuals, slackness and closed-minded individuals

Disorders & Handicaps: Socially inept, Paranoia

Past Occupations: Translator, Gymnastic Coach (Substitute), Tutor

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:

Fears:

Arachnids
Thunder
Supernatural activity (Even though supernatural beings don't exists he still terrified at the prospect that they may simply be in hiding)

Wishes

To explore the unknown

Goal

To have the highest GPA in School
Graduate at the Top of his Class
Become a Professional Athlete/ Gymnast or Astronomer

Theme Song: TBA

Scent: IDK, like lavender scented soap?
Last edited by Saint Morning on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Saint Morning wrote:Name: Aldous Schlor

Nickname: AL/ Ali

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance:

Job Position: N/A

Abilities: he has a spectacular singing voice and has participated in multiple music festivals and singing competitions. He's fluent in English (British) French, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Turkish and Japanese, he also dabbles with Spanish, Greek and Portuguese, and once worked as a translator for his work experience .He's also a mathematical genius and is strong in all the sciences.

Origin: September 25,1998, Munich Germany

Personality:
Since childhood Al has been protected by a wall, figurative, that has prevented himself from getting too close to others as he didn't want to get attach given his circumstances at the time. He's learned to be naturally distrusting of strangers and can, at times, appear very cold and distant and completely unapproachable.

He, however, appears to be quite confident in his natural abilities and is quite serious when it comes to schoolwork and getting things done, finding laziness and tardiness completely unacceptable.

Equipment:
Clothing,
various electronic devices (IPhone 5 S, Laptop, Kindle),
School items,
Other things you would generally bring to boarding school

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Blood Type:
O positive
Height, Weight, Body Type:

Height: 6 foot 2
Weight: 168 pounds
Body type: thin and Slightly muscular

Distinguishing Marks: Pierced ears, and a peculiar mark on his arm that he claims is a birth mar

Bio/History:

Aldous was born near the end of his parents relationship, they were a interracial couple (his mother being Nigerian and his father being white German), the couple had thought that having a child would strengthen their relationship however it only help in furthering their divorce, and he spent most of his early year constantly changing household, sometimes living with his father in Germany (Something he hated dearly as the man always took his anger out on him) or his mother in England.

Due to being mix race he was often the subject of bullying due to his darker skin tone and curlier hair.

When he was 15, his mother won complete custody over him and was no longer required by law to send him to live with his father, however she had recently remarried and had been pregnant with twins and the small apartment they were staying in would definitely not be able to hold all of them. So he decided to take thing into his own hands and applied to go to Blake Holsey High, where he currently resides as a boarding student.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Tyler Posey/ Scott McCall from Teen Wolf. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb0qSBWYR90

Personal Skills: Acrobatic, manipulative, adaptability ( Can adjust to almost any situation)

Sex Orientation: Bi Sexual

Likes: Reading, Studying, Video games, Athletics and Gymnastics

Dislikes: Crowds, Spiders, Obnoxiously boisterous individuals, slackness and closed-minded individuals

Disorders & Handicaps: Socially inept, Paranoia

Past Occupations: Translator, Gymnastic Coach (Substitute), Tutor

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:

Fears:

Arachnids
Thunder
Supernatural activity (Even though supernatural beings don't exists he still terrified at the prospect that they may simply be in hiding)

Wishes

To explore the unknown

Goal

To have the highest GPA in School
Graduate at the Top of his Class
Become a Professional Athlete/ Gymnast or Astronomer

Theme Song: TBA

Scent: IDK, like lavender scented soap?[/spoiler]

Think your code is a bit broken :P Looking good though.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Yeah I noticed, just fixed it, thanks for pointing it out though! :D

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Gah, sorry, I'll go through those apps in a bit. Was doing MMO stuff today, and then got caught in a big dungeon.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:46 pm

Alright, both are accepted.

I'll get something more fancy up tomorrow. Today was my "Play an MMO with one of my best friends" day, so I was a bit absent, and now I'm tired.
Last edited by Corrian on Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:54 am

Corrian wrote:Alright, both are accepted.

I'll get something more fancy up tomorrow. Today was my "Play an MMO with one of my best friends" day, so I was a bit absent, and now I'm tired.

Don't worry about it. Besides, my World Cup of Hockey thing ends tomorrow morning (for me, since I live five hours ahead of the host), as my opponent managed to win today, meaning there'll be a game three. But, once it's over, I'll be more active here.

Saying that, I might have something up today, depending on whether or not there's something for my guy to do or someone for him to talk to, but it depends on whether or not anyone can come up with anything.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:59 pm

Except maybe a few minor posts, I think my next major post after my current post will be time skipping, finally :P. I would have done it sooner but I've been sleeping very sloppy the last couple of nights.
My Last.FM and RYM

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Corrian wrote:Except maybe a few minor posts, I think my next major post after my current post will be time skipping, finally :P. I would have done it sooner but I've been sleeping very sloppy the last couple of nights.

Reply to my edited post would you?
This ninja'd is there just in case.
I am a FT nation, and I come in peace... Yeah right... And Zoose is a Goose!!!

Factbooks
M8, my dank memelordshiep pazz

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 pm

The Rimworld Remnant wrote:Reply to my edited post would you?

Yeah, I am. I typed out mentions of who I need to respond with, just haven't typed any responses yet.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:10 am

I'm trying to decide if I should make this current situation and oopsy on the schools part, or that Karlee got lost :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:14 am

Corrian wrote:I'm trying to decide if I should make this current situation and oopsy on the schools part, or that Karlee got lost :P

Why not both?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:18 am

Kyraina wrote:
Corrian wrote:I'm trying to decide if I should make this current situation and oopsy on the schools part, or that Karlee got lost :P

Why not both?

She wouldn't be lost if the school put her in the males dorm by accident, though. She would be right where she presumed she needed to be.

Wait...I need to remember if this is even her first year.... :palm:

Edit: Pretty sure this is her 2nd year...no indication either way, but I never posted with her as a new arrival...So I guess that would mean Alexis got the wrong room, because she didn't likely change rooms from one year to the next...But maybe she could have?
Last edited by Corrian on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:26 am

THAT ZING BY JOSEPH'S SISTER :eek:
My Last.FM and RYM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:27 am

Corrian wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Why not both?

She wouldn't be lost if the school put her in the males dorm by accident, though. She would be right where she presumed she needed to be.

Edit: Pretty sure this is her 2nd year...no indication either way, but I never posted with her as a new arrival...So I guess that would mean Alexis got the wrong room, because she didn't likely change rooms from one year to the next...But maybe she could have?

Lol. Maybe the school mixed it up then on accident lol

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:29 am

Kyraina wrote:
Corrian wrote:She wouldn't be lost if the school put her in the males dorm by accident, though. She would be right where she presumed she needed to be.

Lol. Maybe the school mixed it up then on accident lol

Or maybe the school has no rules on dorms? Only no sex?
This ninja'd is there just in case.
I am a FT nation, and I come in peace... Yeah right... And Zoose is a Goose!!!

Factbooks
M8, my dank memelordshiep pazz

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:30 am

Corrian wrote:THAT ZING BY JOSEPH'S SISTER :eek:

My sister actually did that to me, when we had a south koren exchange student at the school we attended, he was having the same issues Geramond was.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse