NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Mon May 16, 2016 7:53 am

North Daecon wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Dirk's brother not son

Oh, sorry. I forgot about that.

But Dirk will be pissed either way.

And so is David's team owner, but the up downs Joseph will have to do lol.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Mon May 16, 2016 9:06 am

North Daecon wrote:
Corrian wrote:I imagine the party going on for a few hours then suddenly the police show up and everything goes into chaos.

Mitchner and Burkhart in their SUV, or the whole APD?

Ouch. Better not go there if you want to save your thoughts from brain bleach.

I guess we can bring in Rain's replacement for Lenz, then.

Yeah, that's why I decided to replace Lenz. Otherwise I wouldn't have.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Naturaiko
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Naturaiko » Mon May 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Hey, Terintania, I have a feeling that Jake and Jackie would get along famously. If there's going to be a way to get to the party, I imagine that Jackie could hitch a ride with him? (also, where does your flag come from? I have a feeling I've seen it somewhere before, but I can't remember where...)

On that note, has anyone here played Until Dawn? I played it at my friend's place, and the story just sucked me right in. Then I thought of this RP and just how crazy/scary the "abnormal" events are going to be.
Last edited by Naturaiko on Mon May 16, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Mon May 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Naturaiko wrote:Hey, Terintania, I have a feeling that Jake and Jackie would get along famously. If there's going to be a way to get to the party, I imagine that Jackie could hitch a ride with him? (also, where does your flag come from? I have a feeling I've seen it somewhere before, but I can't remember where...)

On that note, has anyone here played Until Dawn? I played it at my friend's place, and the story just sucked me right in. Then I thought of this RP and just how crazy/scary the "abnormal" events are going to be.

Seen it tried, it didn't end too well. I'd stay away from something like that, they all just turn into mindless slasher flicks.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon May 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Naturaiko wrote:Hey, Terintania, I have a feeling that Jake and Jackie would get along famously. If there's going to be a way to get to the party, I imagine that Jackie could hitch a ride with him? (also, where does your flag come from? I have a feeling I've seen it somewhere before, but I can't remember where...)

What particularly makes you think they'd get along well? It's hard to know without actually having RP'd them together :P But he could probably hitch a ride, if he felt comfortable riding with Jake, who's not the safest driver ever :P

And my flag is from Shadow of Mordor.
Times are looking grim these days~

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon May 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi, I'm still here by the way.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Naturaiko
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Naturaiko » Mon May 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Terintania wrote:

What particularly makes you think they'd get along well? It's hard to know without actually having RP'd them together :P But he could probably hitch a ride, if he felt comfortable riding with Jake, who's not the safest driver ever :P

Jackie has a natural talent for getting into trouble, as timid as he appears; as for meeting, perhaps Jake locked his keys in his car, and Jackie, being the silent type that he is, notices this and just whips out his lockpick and gets the keys out to Jake. In return Jake invites him to the dance for helping him out. Thoughts?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon May 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Naturaiko wrote:
Terintania wrote:What particularly makes you think they'd get along well? It's hard to know without actually having RP'd them together :P But he could probably hitch a ride, if he felt comfortable riding with Jake, who's not the safest driver ever :P

Jackie has a natural talent for getting into trouble, as timid as he appears; as for meeting, perhaps Jake locked his keys in his car, and Jackie, being the silent type that he is, notices this and just whips out his lockpick and gets the keys out to Jake. In return Jake invites him to the dance for helping him out. Thoughts?

Party, not dance :P And I don't imagine Jake to be the type to lock him keys in the car, since he does so much related to cars so often.

Naturaiko
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Naturaiko » Mon May 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Terintania wrote:
Naturaiko wrote:Jackie has a natural talent for getting into trouble, as timid as he appears; as for meeting, perhaps Jake locked his keys in his car, and Jackie, being the silent type that he is, notices this and just whips out his lockpick and gets the keys out to Jake. In return Jake invites him to the dance for helping him out. Thoughts?

Party, not dance :P And I don't imagine Jake to be the type to lock him keys in the car, since he does so much related to cars so often.

Well, shoot. I knew Jake loved cars, so I figured it would be a funny as heck thing to watch, him getting all mad until this giant walks up, opens the car and gets the keys for him. I was wanting to display that skill of Jackie's, but maybe another time. Anyways, I'll just shoot you a text IC and see what happens next.
On that note, I have to go play DD (Designated Driver). I'll be back on later tonight.
Last edited by Naturaiko on Mon May 16, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue May 17, 2016 7:04 am

I will try to post after I wake up

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Tue May 17, 2016 7:44 am

I'll try to post later. Not sure why I haven't since I have a ton of free time right now.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Tue May 17, 2016 11:49 am

Marko has come from the dead, seeking a third goal.

Or more :lol:
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue May 17, 2016 11:51 am

You know, something I forgot to mention, and you know every party of this sort needs....

I forgot to mention there is probably a pool in the backyard. Because what is a teen party without a pool? :lol2:

And probably a Jacuzzi. Yes, Olivia's parents are kind of rich. I always kind of imagined them as rich douche bags who disappear at random for trips together, or for doing some sleazy business work of some sort. They're sort of out of touch with Olivia's life so she gets distant from them and does stupid things to despise them (Like, you know,throw a party while they're gone)
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Tue May 17, 2016 11:53 am

Corrian wrote:You know, something I forgot to mention, and you know every party of this sort needs....

I forgot to mention there is probably a pool in the backyard. Because what is a teen party without a pool? :lol2:

And probably a Jacuzzi. Yes, Olivia's parents are kind of rich. I always kind of imagined them as rich douche bags who disappear at random for trips together, or for doing some sleazy business work of some sort. They're sort of out of touch with Olivia's life so she gets distant from them and does stupid things to despise them (Like, you know,throw a party while they're gone)

Might request a Collab thru TG, to confirm some events and propose new ones too.

Edit - Sent.
Last edited by Relikai on Tue May 17, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue May 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Oh good, you made one key thing in your post that may have just saved your character from future drama I had planned :twisted:

Not telling what, though :lol2:
My Last.FM and RYM

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Tue May 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Corrian wrote:Oh good, you made one key thing in your post that may have just saved your character from future drama I had planned :twisted:

Not telling what, though :lol2:

Well, Marko needs to be stealthy to avoid Paparazzi from following him to the party xD

Unless it's a certain pack in his pocket. :shock:

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue May 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Relikai wrote:Well, Marko needs to be stealthy to avoid Paparazzi from following him to the party xD

That's not drama I had planned, so he's safe there :)

Unless it's a certain pack in his pocket. :shock:

8)
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue May 17, 2016 12:54 pm

I have another minor character from the Aspen High School. She'll probably only really be relevant for this party, but...I have an awful big description for her for being a brief character, but I developed her more for my other RP for one, and for two, elsewhere as well.

She is practically a rip off of a character from a show in a lot of ways, but eh, I made her my own version of the character. If you know said show, you will be able to identify who immediately from her name, then appearance.

Minor Character
Name: Elizabeth "Effy" Walker
Age 16
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Summary of Character: Elizabeth is the care free sort that seems to think of the world as one giant playground more than actually giving a shit about anything in her life. She regularly blows off school, yet somehow hasn't been explored, nor have gotten terrible grades. Not good grades, probably averaging a C, but somehow not entirely flunking altogether despite seemingly not caring half the time. She prefers to party and screw around (Potentially figuratively and literally), and seems to have little to no attachment to people or the world. They're fun to mess around with, but as a friendship sort of thing? Yeah, not really. She has no loyalty to anyone nor does she seem to care to, preferring disconnect from attachment to people because all people did was disappoint you, over and over again, because people tended to be stupid. Of course, while ending up thinking nobody was worth the time to be attached to, she effectively became someone herself who was unreliable and tended to disappoint anyone who may have an interest in her...But she had begun to get a reputation for this sort of thing, so people learned not to actually get attached to her too much, since all she did was pretend everything was a game almost and fuck over everyones emotions.
My Last.FM and RYM

Sammuramat
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Sammuramat » Tue May 17, 2016 1:02 pm

Coincidentally, my class has just been filled with gossip from a house party held by an Olivia. Though I predict this party will be slightly wilder.

Corrian wrote:She is practically a rip off of a character from a show in a lot of ways, but eh, I made her my own version of the character. If you know said show, you will be able to identify who immediately from her name, then appearance.

I vaguely remember you recommending that show, I think? Rachael nearly had Hannah Murray's appearance thanks to that :P
Last edited by Sammuramat on Tue May 17, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue May 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Sammuramat wrote:Coincidentally, my class has just been filled with gossip from a house party held by an Olivia. Though I predict this party will be slightly wilder.

Really? That's weird.

Corrian wrote:I vaguely remember you recommending that show, I think? Rachael nearly had Hannah Murray's appearance thanks to that :P

I did?

I mean, I did watch "Generation 3" before any of the others, but wow, I didn't know I recommended (Not saying I didn't, I probably did, but yeah).

But yeah, I've wanted to use her for a character before (Hannah Murray), but haven't really found someone to use her for yet.

There are a lot of people I've wanted to used or used from that show, actually.

The person I just posted for one, Hannah Murray, who I used for Jane is in generation 3, and I made an agender character that was one of Terintania's characters "girlfriends" (Hmm, I'm not even sure what to use as a word to replace girlfriend or boyfriend in this case) in the previous version of this RP, but this time I decided not to use her (But she still exists elsewhere), and she looked like Franky from generation 3. (Totally not a coincidence they're all the girls I think are cute, nope). Instead now I'll be adding someone else that still looks like the same actress, just from a completely different movie and completely different type of character.
My Last.FM and RYM

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Tue May 17, 2016 10:11 pm

Anyone want to have accompanied Alice ot the party? Otherwise I'll have a post where she's already there, but...
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue May 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:Anyone want to have accompanied Alice ot the party? Otherwise I'll have a post where she's already there, but...

Hmm, I would have said yes, but I think my characters are already occupied that are going.
My Last.FM and RYM

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Corrian wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:Anyone want to have accompanied Alice ot the party? Otherwise I'll have a post where she's already there, but...

Hmm, I would have said yes, but I think my characters are already occupied that are going.

Alternatively, I already could have Alice come with one of them?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue May 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Corrian wrote:Hmm, I would have said yes, but I think my characters are already occupied that are going.

Alternatively, I already could have Alice come with one of them?

I have a couple free that could take her
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Tue May 17, 2016 10:47 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:Alternatively, I already could have Alice come with one of them?

I have a couple free that could take her

really? let me know dude, telegram me?