NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Will pat later
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:32 pm

Kyraina wrote:Will pat later

Will post when on lunch

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:18 am

Hey Corrian, do you mind if I make a new character to replace Felix. It just doesn't fit right when I try to play him and my posts don't exactly fit his personality.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:22 am

New Antonalia wrote:Hey Corrian, do you mind if I make a new character to replace Felix. It just doesn't fit right when I try to play him and my posts don't exactly fit his personality.

Sure, go ahead.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Utopian Islands
Attaché

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Utopian Islands » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:34 am

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Tyreke Jackson

Nickname: Ty, "The Microwave"

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance:

Job Position: Basketball Coach and Drama Teacher.

Abilities: Tyreke Jackson is a skilled basketball player, having played at the University of Kentucky for four years. He is a black belt in Judo and BJJ. Also skilled in acting and rapping.

Origin: November 4th, 1988, Harlem, NY.

Personality: Very laid-back, lackadaisical coach. Despite this, he loves talking about how hard he supposedly works his guys. He is absolutely willing to cut corners to win. Very sarcastic.

Equipment: Clipboard. iPhone 6S with bluetooth headset. Macbook Air. Basketball shorts and old shooting shirts from his playing days. Wallet full of condoms and a picture of his son. Drives a leased BMW 2 Series which he is well behind on his payments for.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Blood Type: A+

Height, Weight, Body Type: 6'6", 225 lbs, athletic/ripped

Distinguishing Marks: Right ear piercing, bullet wound on left leg, scar on left shoulder covered up by a tattoo of the date of his mother's death.

Bio/History: Tyreke "Ty" Jackson was born to Terell and Destiny Jackson on November 4th, 1988. His parents were both earning minimum wage working as waiters at a local restaurant. He grew up in a housing project in Harlem and decided early on that basketball would be his way out. Jackson worked tirelessly on his game, 7 days a week, and his hard work paid off. His freshman year of high school, he led the varsity basketball team in scoring. In his sophomore year, Jackson started getting attention from college coaches. He earned the nickname "The Microwave" for his ability to heat up and take over a game. Jackson would commit to play his college ball at the University of Kentucky, where he had a successful 4-year playing career. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science, double majoring in Kinesiology and Business. Jackson attended several NBA teams' training camps but ultimately went undrafted.

At Kentucky, Jackson met his long-time girlfriend, Kiara Diamond. The two have a 4-year old son, Michael. They split shortly after his birth; Kiara has full custody of the child. After the loss of his girlfriend, Jackson attempted to walk on to several European professional teams but failed to do so. Unemployed, newly single, and professional basketball prospects dwindling, Jackson tried to enter the competitive world of acting. He spent a few years pursuing this dream, playing small "Thug #1" and "Bouncer #2" type roles. He worked jobs bartending and personal training to support himself during this time period. At the suggestion of his parents, Jackson decided to enter coaching. He earned his teaching certificate and coaching certifications, and the rest, as they say, is history. On August 24th, 2015, Jackson's mother Destiny passed away in a car crash. Due to this, Jackson took some time off, but he is back and ready to win a championship.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Michael Jordan

Personal Skills: Athleticism, public speaking, lying.

Sex Orientation: Heterosexual

Likes: Basketball, Jay Z, Nas, 2 Chainz, Will Smith movies, MMA

Dislikes: Disloyalty, racism, big government, big business

Disorders & Handicaps: Major depression, alcoholic, chain-smoker, abuses stimulants, erectile dysfunction.

Past Occupations: College basketball player, actor, bartender, personal trainer.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Jackson is deathly afraid of failure. After failing to reach the NBA and never gaining much traction as an actor, he is much more conservative than he was. He wishes to one day be involved in his son's life. Jackson's immediate goal is to lead his team to a championship, and he is willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

Theme Song: FML - Kanye West

Scent: Alcohol and cigarettes poorly covered up with Axe Body Spray.
Last edited by Utopian Islands on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Marco Carvalho of the Golden Civics in the Nationstates Senate. Join here!

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Character App
Needed Information

Name: Alexander Anderson

Nickname: Alex

Picture Appearance: Image

Abilities: Quick witted, charming, very intelligent, very good with a turn table

Origin: Burbank, California

Personality: Aloof, slightly Airheaded, scatterbrained and very lax, when on his ADHD medication, other wise he can be very impulsive and frigidity

Equipment: Black short sleeve that he wears unbuttoned over a various band shirts along with blue jeans and sneakers. Can also be seen with Beats headphones hanging around his neck and brown cap.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good

Blood Type: O-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 6'1", 220, Average/Athletic

Distinguishing Marks: Stubble on his face, large burn scars on his hands

Bio/History: Born in Burbank, California to an up and coming game developer and local news caster, Alexander Anderson was exposed to the media and games at a very young age. But unlike other kids in his situation, his parents tried to get him out of the house as much as possible, even if it meant sacrificing a little work time to do so. Some of his first memories of his parents were when he caught his first bass in Topanga National Forest. His school life was fine at first, but around the third grade, he started hitting bumps in the road. The first few were innocuous at first, trouble writing after long periods of time, misspelling words by switching "i"s and "e"s or turning "ch"s into "hc"s, and occasionally he would be caught fidgeting and disrupting class. His parents were called into a meeting with him after school to explain what was going on. The teacher didn't seem too worried as his academic performance hadn't suffered much, but she recommended that his parents get him tested for learning disorders. Around the summer of his fourth year in elementary, his family took him to be tested for a variety of learning disorders, and while he tested negative for most of them, he tested positive for dyslexia, dysgraphia, and ADHD. The dyslexia and dysgraphia were untreatable, but Alex was giving medicine to help treat his ADHD. And even with his learning disorders, he was still able to out perform most of his classmates.

During his middle school years, he began to take more of an interest in his father's line of work and would pester him all the time to teach him how to make flash games and little animations, something his father happily obliged. His mother on the other hand, didn't like this, even though she never voiced any concern. Soon, Alex was spending most of his spare time creating little flash games and posting them on sites like Armorgames.com and Maxgames.com, gaining a little following who praised his work.

The summer before his freshman year of high school, his family took trip out to Northern California for a two week long camping trip, even though it was the peak of fire season. For the first few days everything went well for them, they fished, swam and hiked all around the park they were staying at, and occasionally taking a break from roughing it to catch a Drive-in Movie. But when their vacation was winding down, a park ranger drove up to their campsite and told them that there was a controlled burn going on near by, and that they should be ready to leave if the burn got out of control. During the night, Alex noticed embers floating through their campsite, and immediately told his parents. They packed up as fast as possible but not before the fire reached their campsite, quickly spreading to encompass where they were staying. His family left everything they had at the campsite and made a break for their car, trying to out run the fire, but Alex tripped and landed in a pile of embers, severely burning his hands. His family made it out of the fire alright, and insurance covered his treatment, but Alex suffered nerve damage and was lucky he didn't have to lose his hands.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Todd Haberkorn

Personal Skills: Progamming, Guitar, Outdoorsmanship (i.e. camping, hunting, fishing, etc.)

Sex Orientation: Straight

Likes: Books, indie movies, video games, tabletop games, hiking, backpacking, and camping

Dislikes: Haters, bigots

Disorders & Handicaps: Dyslexic (partially), Dysgraphic (Hurts to write by hand), ADHD

Past Occupations: None

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Fear: Spiders, heights, fire
Wishes: to find someone worth talking to
Goals: Yet to be seen

Theme Song: Ghosts, Mystery Skulls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco

Scent: Nutella
Last edited by New Antonalia on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Oh shoot, I forgot to read apps.

Lemme get on that.
My Last.FM and RYM

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:07 am

New Antonalia wrote: Character App
Needed Information

Name: Alexander Anderson

Nickname: Alex

Picture Appearance: (Image)

Abilities: Quick witted, charming, very intelligent

Origin: Burbank, California

Personality: Aloof, slightly Airheaded, scatterbrained and very lax, when on his ADHD medication, other wise he can be very impulsive and frigidity

Equipment: Black short sleeve that he wears unbuttoned over a various band shirts along with blue jeans and sneakers. Can also be seen with Beats headphones hanging around his neck and brown cap.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good

Blood Type: O-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 6'1", 220, Average/Athletic

Distinguishing Marks: Stubble on his face, large burn scars on his hands

Bio/History: Born in Burbank, California to an up and coming game developer and local news caster, Alexander Anderson was exposed to the media and games at a very young age. But unlike other kids in his situation, his parents tried to get him out of the house as much as possible, even if it meant sacrificing a little work time to do so. Some of his first memories of his parents were when he caught his first bass in Topanga National Forest. His school life was fine at first, but around the third grade, he started hitting bumps in the road. The first few were innocuous at first, trouble writing after long periods of time, misspelling words by switching "i"s and "e"s or turning "ch"s into "hc"s, and occasionally he would be caught fidgeting and disrupting class. His parents were called into a meeting with him after school to explain what was going on. The teacher didn't seem too worried as his academic performance hadn't suffered much, but she recommended that his parents get him tested for learning disorders. Around the summer of his fourth year in elementary, his family took him to be tested for a variety of learning disorders, and while he tested negative for most of them, he tested positive for dyslexia, dysgraphia, and ADHD. The dyslexia and dysgraphia were untreatable, but Alex was giving medicine to help treat his ADHD. And even with his learning disorders, he was still able to out perform most of his classmates.

During his middle school years, he began to take more of an interest in his father's line of work and would pester him all the time to teach him how to make flash games and little animations, something his father happily obliged. His mother on the other hand, didn't like this, even though she never voiced any concern. Soon, Alex was spending most of his spare time creating little flash games and posting them on sites like Armorgames.com and Maxgames.com, gaining a little following who praised his work.

The summer before his freshman year of high school, his family took trip out to Northern California for a two week long camping trip, even though it was the peak of fire season. For the first few days everything went well for them, they fished, swam and hiked all around the park they were staying at, and occasionally taking a break from roughing it to catch a Drive-in Movie. But when their vacation was winding down, a park ranger drove up to their campsite and told them that there was a controlled burn going on near by, and that they should be ready to leave if the burn got out of control. During the night, Alex noticed embers floating through their campsite, and immediately told his parents. They packed up as fast as possible but not before the fire reached their campsite, quickly spreading to encompass where they were staying. His family left everything they had at the campsite and made a break for their car, trying to out run the fire, but Alex tripped and landed in a pile of embers, severely burning his hands. His family made it out of the fire alright, and insurance covered his treatment, but Alex suffered nerve damage and was lucky he didn't have to lose his hands.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Todd Haberkorn

Personal Skills: Progamming, Guitar, Outdoorsmanship (i.e. camping, hunting, fishing, etc.)

Sex Orientation: Straight

Likes: Books, indie movies, video games, tabletop games, hiking, backpacking, and camping

Dislikes: Haters, bigots

Disorders & Handicaps: Dyslexic (partially), Dysgraphic (Hurts to write by hand), ADHD

Past Occupations: None

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Fear: Spiders, heights, fire
Wishes: to find someone worth talking to
Goals: Yet to be seen

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7rCNiiNPxA

Scent: Nutella

Finished
Last edited by New Antonalia on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Agh, as usual, I got distracted again.

Both apps are accepted.
My Last.FM and RYM

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Sorry for not posting at all today but I couldn't think of anything to write. That and I couldn't really get to sleep at all last night. I might have something up tomorrow or the day after, depending on whether or not I can actually get some rest and if I can think of anything that won't come across as a bit creepy. Failing that, I'll see if I can write anything remotely interesting and just hope for the best.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Corrian wrote:Agh, as usual, I got distracted again.

Both apps are accepted.

So Alexander Anderson is replacing Felix, does that mean that he essentially pops in automatically, or do I have to make a post introducing him?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:26 pm

New Antonalia wrote:
Corrian wrote:Agh, as usual, I got distracted again.

Both apps are accepted.

So Alexander Anderson is replacing Felix, does that mean that he essentially pops in automatically, or do I have to make a post introducing him?

You can just say that he was already there.

Should I replace him in Felix' dorm spot as well?
My Last.FM and RYM

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Corrian wrote:
New Antonalia wrote:So Alexander Anderson is replacing Felix, does that mean that he essentially pops in automatically, or do I have to make a post introducing him?

You can just say that he was already there.

Should I replace him in Felix' dorm spot as well?

Yeah

Elejamie
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Apologies if my latest post wasn't really any good, by the way, but I couldn't really think of anything good enough to write. Also, apologies to Kanilion if I'm trying to force a Peter/Lupino rivalry and apologies to Relikai if I'm starting to get creepy (in fact, if you want to, just say the word and I'll have Peter get over Miyuki).

Also, quick question: Will there be another lesson after this one? Or will it be lunch?
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Elejamie wrote:Apologies if my latest post wasn't really any good, by the way, but I couldn't really think of anything good enough to write. Also, apologies to Kanilion if I'm trying to force a Peter/Lupino rivalry and apologies to Relikai if I'm starting to get creepy (in fact, if you want to, just say the word and I'll have Peter get over Miyuki).

Also, quick question: Will there be another lesson after this one? Or will it be lunch?

It's the exact response which I'd expect tho.

And yeah, any skips? Lessons are actually bogging people down to be honest.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Elejamie wrote:Apologies if my latest post wasn't really any good, by the way, but I couldn't really think of anything good enough to write.

My brain hasn't been so great recently, so no worries. I'm working on a post but I'm also watching political stuff (I'm paying a lot of attention this time around)

Also, apologies to Kanilion if I'm trying to force a Peter/Lupino rivalry and apologies to Relikai if I'm starting to get creepy (in fact, if you want to, just say the word and I'll have Peter get over Miyuki).

Hey, I figure it's a part of your character. As far as I'm concerned, I could have the sweetest, kindest character ever, and if someone has a rivalry towards them because they don't like them, so be it. It'd be a part of their character, just like my character. So it makes sense to me.

Elejamie wrote:Also, quick question: Will there be another lesson after this one? Or will it be lunch?

I was actually going to ask about that. How many classes are there usually in a day before they move on to lunch?

Relikai wrote:And yeah, any skips? Lessons are actually bogging people down to be honest.

Yeah, I'm thinking of a way to kinda rush through classes. I like classes and all, and they're a big part of a school RP, but at the same time, they kinda end up dragging things on too long. I might do a quick introduction of my teachers in a big skim post just to get the day over with, and then get to a time skip to the weekend (Saturday), where I'm thinking of the school hosting a dance, then a non-official, teenage party off campus.
My Last.FM and RYM

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:48 am

Corrian wrote:Yeah, I'm thinking of a way to kinda rush through classes. I like classes and all, and they're a big part of a school RP, but at the same time, they kinda end up dragging things on too long. I might do a quick introduction of my teachers in a big skim post just to get the day over with, and then get to a time skip to the weekend (Saturday), where I'm thinking of the school hosting a dance, then a non-official, teenage party off campus.

Well, that 8 boxes of Molson Canadian beer Logan has hidden in his fridge won't go to waste then.....

Also, Haruna needs to respond to Julie speaking French in the nurse's office. Sorry for being pushy.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:04 am

Working on a post in a different RP, but I'm going to try my best to get a post up in here before I sleep, but I'm getting tired.
My Last.FM and RYM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:15 am

Corrian we probably need to have Emmy and JO in the nurses office to hear what happened

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:08 am

Would it be revelation time? For Lenz, I mean. Haven't seen him post in a while tho.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:26 am

Relikai wrote:Would it be revelation time? For Lenz, I mean. Haven't seen him post in a while tho.

TG him, then. Lenz is controlled by Ligiria, I think.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:04 am

North Daecon wrote:
Relikai wrote:Would it be revelation time? For Lenz, I mean. Haven't seen him post in a while tho.

TG him, then. Lenz is controlled by Ligiria, I think.

Shoot. Sorry guys, been a little busy with stuff. I'll try to write up a post as of now.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Elejamie
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Relikai wrote:
Elejamie wrote:Apologies if my latest post wasn't really any good, by the way, but I couldn't really think of anything good enough to write. Also, apologies to Kanilion if I'm trying to force a Peter/Lupino rivalry and apologies to Relikai if I'm starting to get creepy (in fact, if you want to, just say the word and I'll have Peter get over Miyuki).

It's the exact response which I'd expect tho.

To be fair, I only said that just in case you're starting to feel tired of me trying to make fetch happen. Or trying to make a new Ross and Rachel. Or me trying to make fetch happen between Ross and Rachel. Simply because one of them is a snarky rap-loving Canadian loner who has aspirations of becoming a chef, whereas the other's a popular Japanese model who was a model student (pun may or may not have been intended) back in her homeland (and might be over in the US). Getting them together might be a bit of a stretch. Besides, does she like ice hockey and would Rick and Morty be something she might enjoy? There's probably more to it but that's for another post.

P.S. Depending on whether not we're going to actually play through that day, I might have Peter give Miyuki a birthday card (since hers is three day before his), just as a friendly gesture. The question is to find a non-stalkery way for him to find out her birthday.

Corrian wrote:
Elejamie wrote:Also, apologies to Kanilion if I'm trying to force a Peter/Lupino rivalry and apologies to Relikai if I'm starting to get creepy (in fact, if you want to, just say the word and I'll have Peter get over Miyuki).

Hey, I figure it's a part of your character. As far as I'm concerned, I could have the sweetest, kindest character ever, and if someone has a rivalry towards them because they don't like them, so be it. It'd be a part of their character, just like my character. So it makes sense to me.

To be fair, Peter doesn't like Lupino because he thinks he's a creep (in fact, this goes back to page 12 if anyone's interested), rather than a girl he likes is being hit on. For example, if Miyuki was allowed to stay sitting next to Jeb and the two of them really hit it off, then he wouldn't have a problem with that and he would just step aside, where he'd carry on with life as if nothing had happened. After all, he may be asocial and sarcastic but he isn't a bad guy.

Either way, it all depends on whether or not Kanilion's alright with this. If they are, then let the rivalry commence. If they aren't, then it'll either be a one-sided deal or just simply abandoned.

Corrian wrote:
Elejamie wrote:Also, quick question: Will there be another lesson after this one? Or will it be lunch?

I was actually going to ask about that. How many classes are there usually in a day before they move on to lunch?

Usually about three, since IIRC lessons tend to be an hour long. I think you can get schools where lessons are 45 minutes each but I can't think of any; besides, since you're thinking of a way to rush classes, I'd probably stick with the three one-hour-long lessons before lunch.

Corrian wrote:
Relikai wrote:And yeah, any skips? Lessons are actually bogging people down to be honest.

Yeah, I'm thinking of a way to kinda rush through classes. I like classes and all, and they're a big part of a school RP, but at the same time, they kinda end up dragging things on too long. I might do a quick introduction of my teachers in a big skim post just to get the day over with, and then get to a time skip to the weekend (Saturday), where I'm thinking of the school hosting a dance, then a non-official, teenage party off campus.

That seems fair. Besides, it's probably a bit easier than trying to find out who should teach the next lesson and coming up with something for them to do. Not to mention that one of the teachers might have to be replaced or whatever because their handler CTE'd, so that might pose a problem if we're trying to fill in any gaps.

As for the timeskip, the dance and the afterparty? Both sound good. I mean, Peter might not have much to do at the party - he'll probably show up in a Team Canada [away] jersey, bring a whole load of iced tea and either listen to his music as he's sitting in the corner drinking them or talk to Karlee (and maybe put his music on if that godawful Marvin Gaye song comes on) - but whether or not he'll turn up at the afterparty is a bit of a mystery at the moment.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:13 pm

I also came up with an idea for Willow to work with since my co-op is still absent :meh: .

Pretty much my plan was for her to ask Anneke if she wanted to go to the dance with her, but it could totally be in character that she got too nervous to ask and didn't end up asking at all, because she's still unsure of herself and her sexuality and such like that.

Edit: Hmm, I'm pondering how I should approach an idea with April, too. Not really related to the dance, but the after party (She's going), and something I have an idea for after that. Trying to figure out how to do a part of that. To directly rip off a movie scene or not...:P
Last edited by Corrian on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:38 pm

If Juliet's switching rooms it might be interesting to switch Juliet and Eli.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse