NATION

PASSWORD

Lords of the Seven Kingdoms (Game of Thrones P2TM RP Group)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Phalnia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phalnia » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:31 pm

NS Name: Phalnia
Epithets/Titles: Master of Laws, Lord of Horn Hill
Why you want to join this group: I enjoy ASOIAF RP's.
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Randyll Tarly, The Mannis, Davos Seaworth, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Aerys I, Daeron I, Arthur Dayne, Nymeria
Favorite House: House Tarly
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Stannis Baratheon

"The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe." Mark Twain
“Don't feel entitled to anything you didn't sweat and struggle for.” Marian Wright Edelman

Caralia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caralia » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:07 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:
Caralia wrote:
Definitely interested in this, probably just to make as much profit as possible and let the Lannisters do their thing. Thinking Ashemark, can't go wrong when you're basically protected on all sides by mountains.

And with Austria and Bavaria's idea I'm also interested, specifically in the Lords Declarant, and even more specifically in Harold Hardyng (Hopefully) or Sweetrobin (Against better hopes) returning to the Eyrie in triumph.

Want me to reserve it for you?

It'd be lovely if you could.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:53 am

If anyone is interested in helping me set up the Factions RP, I would love it if you would send me a Telegram.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:If anyone is interested in helping me set up the Factions RP, I would love it if you would send me a Telegram.

I'd be interested in helping. I've done a few in the past, though they were all set about 50 years after ADWD.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Austria and Bavaria wrote:If anyone is interested in helping me set up the Factions RP, I would love it if you would send me a Telegram.

I'd be interested in helping. I've done a few in the past, though they were all set about 50 years after ADWD.

Great, I will send you a TG.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

The Central Fascist Empires
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Fascist Empires » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Remove my reservation for House Stark. I don't remember enough to RP them well and I don't have enough time to take up another roleplay. Sorry for that.
Juche Gang

Juche and Big Dick Bernard

Shitting uncontrollably and white people

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:04 pm

The Central Fascist Empires wrote:Remove my reservation for House Stark. I don't remember enough to RP them well and I don't have enough time to take up another roleplay. Sorry for that.

That's unfortunate. Oh well.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Nuxipal and I are currently planning the details of the Winds of Winter Faction RP. We have pretty much finished choosing which theories are real, and are now working on plot details, rules and set up.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:42 pm

So, people have asked to have some world building. I won't be abandoning my current region, nor do I wish to have any more puppets. However, if we want, we can have a perpetual RP in a threat that I will make just for the group. Your titles/epithets would be the base for your RP character. I will work on this more depending on interest.

Nasaira
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:So, people have asked to have some world building. I won't be abandoning my current region, nor do I wish to have any more puppets. However, if we want, we can have a perpetual RP in a threat that I will make just for the group. Your titles/epithets would be the base for your RP character. I will work on this more depending on interest.

I like the idea!!!!!

Nasaira
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Also for the faction RP I would like to reserve House Tyrell

Lokhtar
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lokhtar » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:14 am

Austria and Bavaria wrote:So, people have asked to have some world building. I won't be abandoning my current region, nor do I wish to have any more puppets. However, if we want, we can have a perpetual RP in a threat that I will make just for the group. Your titles/epithets would be the base for your RP character. I will work on this more depending on interest.

I'd be interested

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:46 am

Nasaira wrote:Also for the faction RP I would like to reserve House Tyrell

House Tyrell is already reserved, sorry.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:48 am

The Houses still available are:

House Lannister (Westerlands, Dragonstone and the Crownlands)

House Bolton (Part of the North, supported by House Karstark, House Ryswell and House Dustin.)

House Baelish (Most of the Riverlands and part of the Vale)

House Stark (Stark Loyalists, led by House Manderly along with House Umber, House Cerwyn, House Mormont, House Tallhart, House Flint of Widow's Watch, House Locke, House Hornwood, The Mountain Clansmen and the Crannogmen.)

House Martell (The Dorne)

House Greyjoy (The Iron Islands and The Shield Islands)
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lokhtar
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lokhtar » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:28 am

Austria and Bavaria wrote:The Houses still available are:

House Bolton (Part of the North, supported by House Karstark, House Ryswell and House Dustin.)

House Stark (Stark Loyalists, led by House Manderly along with House Umber, House Cerwyn, House Mormont, House Tallhart, House Flint of Widow's Watch, House Locke, House Hornwood, The Mountain Clansmen and the Crannogmen.)

Please reserve the Greyjoy's for me :)

Nasaira
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:02 am

Austria and Bavaria wrote:The Houses still available are:

In that case I reserve House Lannister

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:56 am

Alright. Just so you know, you may end up controlling House Bolton and possibly House Baelish if we can't get enough players to fill the roster.

New Ferris
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ferris » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:28 am

NS Name: New Ferris

Epithets/Titles: 1000th Lord Commander of The Nights Watch

Why you want to join this group: I would love to hsve ASOIF and GoT discussions, as well as participate in related Rps about them.

Favorite Character(s) from the books: Aemon Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Tywin Lannister, Eddard Stark

Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Bryden Rivers "Lord Bloodraven", Lord Corlys Velaryon of Driftmark "The Sea Snake"

Favorite House: House Stark

Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Unfortunately, they're out of the game for now but THE KING IN THE NORTH!

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:34 am

New Ferris wrote:NS Name: New Ferris

Epithets/Titles: 1000th Lord Commander of The Nights Watch

Why you want to join this group: I would love to hsve ASOIF and GoT discussions, as well as participate in related Rps about them.

Favorite Character(s) from the books: Aemon Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Tywin Lannister, Eddard Stark

Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Bryden Rivers "Lord Bloodraven", Lord Corlys Velaryon of Driftmark "The Sea Snake"

Favorite House: House Stark

Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Unfortunately, they're out of the game for now but THE KING IN THE NORTH!

Accepted.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:42 am

So, let's get some discussion going.

What is your favorite version of the Rains of Castamere?

In terms of being accurate to what I think the Rains of Castamere should sounds like, The original version by The National and Karliene's rendition are my favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HilAVhm3BqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l7wzOaODYQ

But for my personal favorite is the version done by The Foreshadowing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Q_ZdVAJpo

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:51 am

Austria and Bavaria wrote:So, let's get some discussion going.

In terms of being accurate to what I think the Rains of Castamere should sounds like, The original version by The National and Karliene's rendition are my favorites:

The National has a good one.

Though, we all should keep a special place in our hearts for this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygcff7xaZfk
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

New Ferris
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ferris » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:19 am

Nuxipal wrote:
Austria and Bavaria wrote:So, let's get some discussion going.

The National has a good one.

Though, we all should keep a special place in our hearts for this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygcff7xaZfk

The national is agreeably good but yes the Red Wedding version has a special place in my heart. One that causes grief

New Ferris
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ferris » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:09 pm

Anyways what is this rp going on and could i join in?

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:57 pm

It is not open yet, Nuxipal and I are currently planning it. Members of the group can reserve factions. It will take place at the beginning of The Winds of Winter.

Nasaira
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:It is not open yet, Nuxipal and I are currently planning it. Members of the group can reserve factions. It will take place at the beginning of The Winds of Winter.

For the faction RP can we start our own story? Instead of picking a starting point from the books. Something like maybe 50 years after the red wedding or something? Just a thought

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse