NATION

PASSWORD

Lords of the Seven Kingdoms (Game of Thrones P2TM RP Group)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Lords of the Seven Kingdoms (Game of Thrones P2TM RP Group)

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:49 pm

The Lords of the Seven Kingdoms

"But if it's swordsmen who rule, why do we pretend kings hold all the power? When Ned Stark lost his head, who was truly responsible? Joffrey? The executioner? Or something else? ...Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick. A shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
- Lord Varys

Welcome to the Lords of the Seven Kingdoms, a Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Throne RP group. We will be listing all current ASoIaF and GoT RPs as well as providing a place for recruitment and discussion.

Members:

Austria and Bavaria ~ Prince of Summerhall, Lord of Dragonstone, Dragonrider and King of the Andals, Rhoynar and First Men.

Nuxipal ~ King of the Stepstones and the Narrow Sea, Lord Protector of the Realm

Nasaira ~ Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Master of Coin

Lokhtar ~ Lord of Hammerhorn and Head of House Goodbrother

Cuprum ~ Emperor of New Valyria

Caralia ~ Lord of Oldtown, Protector of the Citadel, Lord of the Arbor and Master of the Hightower

The Central Fascist Empires ~ Lord Paramount of the North

Argentumurbem ~ The Oathsworn, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Phalnia ~ Master of Laws, Lord of Horn Hill

New Ferris ~ 1000th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

The United Eastern States of Europe ~ Lord Paramount of the Vale, Lord of the Eyrie

Lunas Legion ~ The Vulture King, High Lord of the Dornish Marches.

Jorliefstreiken ~ King of the north, Lord beyond the Wall, Warg Lord, Stark killer

Das Germane imperie ~ God-emperor of the Golden Empire of Yi Ti, Sailor of the Jade Sea

Arlye Austros ~ Maester-Bane

The Empire of Siniarus ~ Lord of the Stony Shore

Elepis ~ First Triarch of Volantis, Lord of the Rhoyne

Caermine ~ Lord of the Three Sisters

Camber and Dufector-Summits ~ Lord Reaper, The Red Kraken, Lord Paramount of Iron Isles

Baelish Fingers ~ Lord of the Fingers

Cresadine ~ Sealord of Bravos

Ontorisa ~ Lord of Harrenhal

Current Roleplays:

None. :(

Former Roleplays:

The War of the Five Kings Character RP based in the Riverlands during the War of the Five Kings.

The Winds of Winter A mix of Character and Faction RP set during the Winds of Winter.

The Reign of Castamere This is a war-centric RP revolving around the conflict between the much-weakened House Lannister of Casterly Rock and the Houses Reyne of Castamere and Tarbeck of Tarbeck Hall.

The Queen's Peace Alternate history world-build where the Dance of the Dragons never happened.

The Watchers on the Wall Night's Watch RP set just before the Dance of the Dragons.

A Song of Ice and Fire: Factions A Factions based RP taking place prior to Aegon's Conquest.

The Petty Kings of the Dorne A RP taking place in the Dorne prior to the Rhoynar Invasion.

Application:
Code: Select all
[b]NS Name:[/b]
[b]Epithets/Titles:[/b]
[b]Why you want to join this group:[/b]
[b]Favorite Character(s) from the books:[/b]
[b]Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History:[/b]
[b]Favorite House:[/b]
[b]Who do you support in the War of Five Kings:[/b]

My App:
NS Name: Austria and Bavaria
Epithets/Titles: Prince of Summerhall, Lord of Dragonstone, Dragonrider and King of the Andals, Rhoynar and First Men.
Why you want to join this group: Because I want to discuss ASoIaF and ASoIaF RP. There do not seem to be any ASoIaF RP groups on the NationStates Forums, so I founded this group. : )
Favorite Characters from the books: Robb Stark, Willas Tyrell, Wyman Manderly and Aegon VI/Young Griff.
Favorite Characters from ASOIF History: King Garth VII Goldenhand Gardener, King Aegon I Targaryen, King Daeron I Targaryen, Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, Ser Gerold Hightower, Ser Oswell Whent and Ser Arthur Dayne.
Favorite House: House Targaryen.
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Robb Stark/Aegon VI.
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:26 am, edited 36 times in total.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:22 pm

NS Name: Nuxipal
Epithets/Titles: King of the Stepstones and the Narrow Sea, Lord Protector of the Realm
Why you want to join this group: The Forums need a few good ASoIaF RPs
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Daenerys Targaryen, Aegon Targaryen/Blackfyre "Young Grif", Tywin Lannister, Leyton Hightower, Willas Tyrell
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Daemon Targaryen "The Rogue Prince", Daemon Blackfyre "The King Who Bore the Sword", Corlys Velaryon, Lann the Clever
Favorite House: House Blackfyre
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Aegon VI
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:43 am

NS Name: Nasaira
Epithets/Titles: Lord paramount of the Westerlands, Master of Coin
Why you want to join this group: I love AGOT
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Tywin Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Eddard Stark
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Aegon "The Conquer", Damon Blackfyre, Rhaegar Targaryen
Favorite House: House Lannister
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Tywin Lannister, so indirectly I would support Joffery

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:47 am

Both are accepted.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Lokhtar
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lokhtar » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:07 am

NS Name: Lokhtar
Epithets/Titles: Lord of Hammerhorn and Head of House Goodbrother
Why you want to join this group: Because I'm a big fan of the Book and TV Series
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Eddard and Robb Stark, Balon and Victarion Greyjoy
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Lord Balon V, Aegon the Conqueror and Torrhen Stark
Favorite House: House Greyjoy
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: House Greyjoy

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:08 am

Accepted.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:08 am

NS Name:
Epithets/Titles: Emperor of New Valyria...
Why you want to join this group: I'm interested
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Tyrion Lannister, Aegon the Conqueror, Aegon VI.
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Tywin Lannister, Mace Tyrell.
Favorite House: Targaryen
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Targaryen.

Nasaira
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Do we plan on making this a world building group?

Caralia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caralia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:29 pm

NS Name:Caralia
Epithets/Titles:Lord of Oldtown, Protector of the Citadel, Lord of the Arbor and Master of the Hightower.
Why you want to join this group:I'm always looking forward to a good AGOT roleplay, prefferably one that I get to fast enough to snap up Oldtown.
Favorite Character(s) from the books:Wun-Wun, Shireen Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Willas Tyrell.
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Uthor Hightower, Peremore the Twisted, and the Hero of Hyrkoon.
Favorite House: Hightower. No idea why, I just like them.
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Stannis the Mannis.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Cuprum wrote:NS Name:
Epithets/Titles: Emperor of New Valyria...
Why you want to join this group: I'm interested
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Tyrion Lannister, Aegon the Conqueror, Aegon VI.
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Tywin Lannister, Mace Tyrell.
Favorite House: Targaryen
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Targaryen.

Accepted.

Caralia wrote:NS Name:Caralia
Epithets/Titles:Lord of Oldtown, Protector of the Citadel, Lord of the Arbor and Master of the Hightower.
Why you want to join this group:I'm always looking forward to a good AGOT roleplay, prefferably one that I get to fast enough to snap up Oldtown.
Favorite Character(s) from the books:Wun-Wun, Shireen Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Willas Tyrell.
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Uthor Hightower, Peremore the Twisted, and the Hero of Hyrkoon.
Favorite House: Hightower. No idea why, I just like them.
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Stannis the Mannis.

Accepted.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Our First RP is up!
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=360156

The Central Fascist Empires
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Fascist Empires » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:32 am

NS Name: The Central Fascist Empires
Epithets/Titles: Lord Paramount of the North
Why you want to join this group: I've always enjoyed doing Game of Thrones RPs on NS. I've mostly focused on them and have created a few successful roleplays set in Westeros over my few years on NS. Being a huge fan of the show and books I think that I'd enjoy being in this group, Which is why I want to join. I also feel as if I'm unable to create a good Game of Thrones roleplay, so this group may help me improve.
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Eddard Stark, Robert Baratheon, and Tywin Lannister.
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Robert Baratheon, Rhaegar Targaryen, and Lann the Clever.
Favorite House: House Stark, and a little bit Baratheon.
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Robb Stark
Last edited by The Central Fascist Empires on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Juche Gang

Juche and Big Dick Bernard

Shitting uncontrollably and white people

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:11 am

The Central Fascist Empires wrote:NS Name: The Central Fascist Empires
Epithets/Titles: Lord Paramount of the North
Why you want to join this group: I've always enjoyed doing Game of Thrones RPs on NS. I've mostly focused on them and have created a few successful roleplays set in Westeros over my few years on NS. Being a huge fan of the show and books I think that I'd enjoy being in this group, Which is why I want to join. I also feel as if I'm unable to create a good Game of Thrones roleplay, so this group may help me improve.
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Eddard Stark, Robert Baratheon, and Tywin Lannister.
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Robert Baratheon, Rhaegar Targaryen, and Lann the Clever.
Favorite House: House Stark, and a little bit Baratheon.
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Robb Stark

Accepted.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:14 am

Just so everyone knows, The War of the Five Kings could still use more characters. :)
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:50 am

NS Name: Argentumurbem
Epithets/Titles: The Oathsworn, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard
Why you want to join this group: aSoIaF is where it is at.
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Stannis the Mannis, Walder Frey, Rolland Storm
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Aegon II, Criston Cole, Daemon Blackfyre
Favorite House: Bracken
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Stannis Baratheon
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:36 am

Argentumurbem wrote:NS Name: Argentumurbem
Epithets/Titles: The Oathsworn, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard
Why you want to join this group: aSoIaF is where it is at.
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Stannis the Mannis, Walder Frey, Rolland Storm
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Aegon II, Criston Cole, Daemon Blackfyre
Favorite House: Bracken
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings: Stannis Baratheon

Accepted.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:55 am

I am going to start working on the Faction RP that some of us discussed previously. It will take place at the end of A Dance with Dragons which means that
Kevan Lannister is dead and Aegon holds most of the Stormlands.

I am working on the lore, who is going to be Azor Ahai, how and when Dragons will arive, which factions are going to be available, etc.

As a special bonus to members of this group, you can reserve your faction in advance.

Factions:
House Lannister (Westerlands, Dragonstone and the Crownlands) - Nasaira

House Tyrell (The Reach) - Reserved for Austria and Bavaria

House Targaryen (Most of the Stormlands) - Reserved for Nuxipal

House Bolton (Part of the North, supported by House Karstark, House Ryswell and House Dustin.)

House Baelish (Most of the Riverlands and part of the Vale)

House Stark (Stark Loyalists, led by House Manderly along with House Umber, House Cerwyn, House Mormont, House Tallhart, House Flint of Widow's Watch, House Locke, House Hornwood, The Mountain Clansmen and the Crannogmen.)

House Martell (The Dorne)

House Baratheon (Part of the Stormlands, Part of the North) - Reserved for AI.

House Greyjoy (The Iron Islands and The Shield Islands)

House Tully (Loyalist Riverlords) - Reserved for Argentumurbem

The Faith Militant (The Warrior's Sons and the Poor Fellows) - Reserved for AI

The Lords Declarant (House Royce, House Waynwood, House Hunter, House Redfort, House Belmore and House Templeton) - Reserved for Caralia
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:02 am, edited 10 times in total.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 pm

I'll reserve Tully if that is okay.

At an aside, I would like to gauge interest in a "regional" aSoIaF rp centering (for the sake of ease) around the Tarbeck/Reyne rebellion against Lannister?
- Each player would control a House
- There would be a sort of economy system for the recruitment/levy of soldiers/bribes
- dice rolls with modifiers based on depth of posts for battle results, negotiations with NPCs ect.
I mean I would only be pushing it after these current RPs start to wind down. They would be self-contained at the beginning - all revolving around a certain conflict - and with its resolution the RP expands/moves to another part of Westeros. Just a future proposal.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

The Central Fascist Empires
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Fascist Empires » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:17 pm

I'll reserve House Stark, but I've got to re-read the books to refresh my memory. It's been a while since I've last read them.
Juche Gang

Juche and Big Dick Bernard

Shitting uncontrollably and white people

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Argentumurbem wrote:I'll reserve Tully if that is okay.

At an aside, I would like to gauge interest in a "regional" aSoIaF rp centering (for the sake of ease) around the Tarbeck/Reyne rebellion against Lannister?
- There would be a sort of economy system for the recruitment/levy of soldiers/bribes
- dice rolls with modifiers based on depth of posts for battle results, negotiations with NPCs ect.
I mean I would only be pushing it after these current RPs start to wind down. They would be self-contained at the beginning - all revolving around a certain conflict - and with its resolution the RP expands/moves to another part of Westeros. Just a future proposal.

I'm interested.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:57 pm

Clearly, I will have to reserve King Aegon VI and his gold company along with the loyal stormlords
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:41 pm

I am currently working on the list of characters who are going to die early on. I am going to control some of the early RP. Also, Cleganebowl confirmed for the RP.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:44 pm

House Tyrell is reserved for myself. I have added The Lords Declarant as a faction.
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caralia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caralia » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Definitely interested in this, probably just to make as much profit as possible and let the Lannisters do their thing. Thinking Ashemark, can't go wrong when you're basically protected on all sides by mountains.

And with Austria and Bavaria's idea I'm also interested, specifically in the Lords Declarant, and even more specifically in Harold Hardyng (Hopefully) or Sweetrobin (Against better hopes) returning to the Eyrie in triumph.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Caralia wrote:

Definitely interested in this, probably just to make as much profit as possible and let the Lannisters do their thing. Thinking Ashemark, can't go wrong when you're basically protected on all sides by mountains.

And with Austria and Bavaria's idea I'm also interested, specifically in the Lords Declarant, and even more specifically in Harold Hardyng (Hopefully) or Sweetrobin (Against better hopes) returning to the Eyrie in triumph.

Want me to reserve it for you?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse