NATION

PASSWORD

Sempiternal: The Path to Immortality (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote:Monica this time at least knew not to touch her. The girl was not easy to deal with... she'll still manage.

She began winding down a seemingly random assortment of paths. A number of back-alleyways with a random direction to them. left, left, right, straight, straight, right, right, right, left, up a some stairs, right. She knew London, and especially the parts of London that could get you out of trouble. The parts the police rarely patrolled, or cared to patrol. You had to get far enough away from the scene to seem unrelated to it. If you were close, they would pick you out as the killer, far away enough and you were scott free, even if you met another officer. It was still important to lay low, just, you had to be smart about it.

"what is your name, anyway?" She said trying to prep conversation, "do you have anywhere you can go, or are you a random street vagrant? Worse comes to Worse you'll have to hide out in my apartment. It'd be tight, but you could manage. Ack, I've been outside too long. I'm sick of it. I'm mumbling aren't I?"

She thought for a moment.

Never really thought about a name... I was just 'me'. But I suppose...

Yes.

"Persephone."

She sighed, and in her eyes there was something reminiscent of the lost girl, and the Queen of Death.

"Call me Persephone."
"persephone? always found her a peculiar character in greek mythology. The dual personas and all, but I understand the idea of imagining one as the queen of death." she said while twirling one of her new "toys" up and down. It was a small portable game system. The parts were bootlegged, but bootlegged to perfection. You couldn't tell the differences. It also had the benefit of not being detected by their servers as: online. Online is MC speak for traceable. She at least wanted them out of her games, and out of paying their pockets for this dang thing. She may answer their phone calls, but she didn't want them knowing who sped through their single player, or be entered into one of their "sweepstakes." They use those as a way to find the brightest minds to indoctrinate into a programming super-group. She knew at least one sweepstakes where that happens.

"you get a job!" the television stated to the winner. That winner stopped being a free spirit. It was hyperbolic, but she didn't care. She still liked playing her games in private. The game system flicked up and down in the air. It was a mighty fine piece of technology.

"so what about my second question?" she articulated whilst focused on the system, "you got any place to hide out in, or are you some random street vagrant?"
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Saleon wrote:
Charlia wrote:She thought for a moment.

Never really thought about a name... I was just 'me'. But I suppose...

Yes.

"Persephone."

She sighed, and in her eyes there was something reminiscent of the lost girl, and the Queen of Death.

"Call me Persephone."
"persephone? always found her a peculiar character in greek mythology. The dual personas and all, but I understand the idea of imagining one as the queen of death." she said while twirling one of her new "toys" up and down. It was a small portable game system. The parts were bootlegged, but bootlegged to perfection. You couldn't tell the differences. It also had the benefit of not being detected by their servers as: online. Online is MC speak for traceable. She at least wanted them out of her games, and out of paying their pockets for this dang thing. She may answer their phone calls, but she didn't want them knowing who sped through their single player, or be entered into one of their "sweepstakes." They use those as a way to find the brightest minds to indoctrinate into a programming super-group. She knew at least one sweepstakes where that happens.

"you get a job!" the television stated to the winner. That winner stopped being a free spirit. It was hyperbolic, but she didn't care. She still liked playing her games in private. The game system flicked up and down in the air. It was a mighty fine piece of technology.

"so what about my second question?" she articulated whilst focused on the system, "you got any place to hide out in, or are you some random street vagrant?"

"I go wherever I choose to go. I don't need a place to hide out in."

She sighed.

"And to answer your comment about Persephone... I don't imagine myself as the Queen of Death..."

She held up her right hand. Across the palm were two jagged, glaring scars, crossing to form an X.

"I am the Queen."

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote:"persephone? always found her a peculiar character in greek mythology. The dual personas and all, but I understand the idea of imagining one as the queen of death." she said while twirling one of her new "toys" up and down. It was a small portable game system. The parts were bootlegged, but bootlegged to perfection. You couldn't tell the differences. It also had the benefit of not being detected by their servers as: online. Online is MC speak for traceable. She at least wanted them out of her games, and out of paying their pockets for this dang thing. She may answer their phone calls, but she didn't want them knowing who sped through their single player, or be entered into one of their "sweepstakes." They use those as a way to find the brightest minds to indoctrinate into a programming super-group. She knew at least one sweepstakes where that happens.

"I go wherever I choose to go. I don't need a place to hide out in."

She sighed.

"And to answer your comment about Persephone... I don't imagine myself as the Queen of Death..."

She held up her right hand. Across the palm were two jagged, glaring scars, crossing to form an X.

"I am the Queen."
Monica almost giggled at the comment. "Cute, maybe?" and "is it threatening?" and "is it meant to be endearing?" She couldn't pick a specific question to ask. Fortunately, she ran out of walking space. She made it to her destination. The girl held out her hand when she made the line, denoting she'd either been in some fights, or she had a bad history. Monica lacked the will to ask.

"Well we are at my apartment," she stated, "I don't have any predispositions towards you coming in, vagrant, just try not to make a mess." That last line was not actually telling the whole story. For that line to be true, her room would need to be in order. It was a mess. She hadn't even cleaned up the avalanche of games near her computer. None of it was on the computer, but it was very close.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Saleon wrote:
Charlia wrote:"I go wherever I choose to go. I don't need a place to hide out in."

She sighed.

"I am the Queen."
Monica almost giggled at the comment. "Cute, maybe?" and "is it threatening?" and "is it meant to be endearing?" She couldn't pick a specific question to ask. Fortunately, she ran out of walking space. She made it to her destination. The girl held out her hand when she made the line, denoting she'd either been in some fights, or she had a bad history. Monica lacked the will to ask.

"Well we are at my apartment," she stated, "I don't have any predispositions towards you coming in, vagrant, just try not to make a mess." That last line was not actually telling the whole story. For that line to be true, her room would need to be in order. It was a mess. She hadn't even cleaned up the avalanche of games near her computer. None of it was on the computer, but it was very close.

She scowled.

"I'm not a vagrant. Vagrants have no purpose. I do."

She briefly touched the X.

"So don't call me 'vagrant'. Call me Persephone. Because that's my name."

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote:Monica almost giggled at the comment. "Cute, maybe?" and "is it threatening?" and "is it meant to be endearing?" She couldn't pick a specific question to ask. Fortunately, she ran out of walking space. She made it to her destination. The girl held out her hand when she made the line, denoting she'd either been in some fights, or she had a bad history. Monica lacked the will to ask.

She scowled.

"ok, I am sorry," she blankly responded, "I didn't mean to offend, it was a joke, but I'm sorry if it wasn't a good one."

She shuffled through the pile of games, cds, and unaffiliated third party electronics, which collated around her room. It was not something a normal person could live with, yet Monica didn't care about. She found one thing she didn't want to lose and put it on the shelf, everything else would stay messed up.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Saleon wrote:
Charlia wrote:She scowled.

"ok, I am sorry," she blankly responded, "I didn't mean to offend, it was a joke, but I'm sorry if it wasn't a good one."

She shuffled through the pile of games, cds, and unaffiliated third party electronics, which collated around her room. It was not something a normal person could live with, yet Monica didn't care about. She found one thing she didn't want to lose and put it on the shelf, everything else would stay messed up.

Apologies...

Are lies.

I don't believe you.

I don't forgive you.

I don't forgive any of you.

Well, it wasn't my fault.

Shut up.

You shouldn't talk to me like that... Is that any sort of way to talk to--

Don't. Finish. That. Sentence.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Mirakai wrote:Cecilia was in the bedroom when Christopher came back. She was idly just doing her normal routine, doing some work from home, a bit of online shopping, fantasizing about her brother, the usual. She hadn't been doing any Knightly work recently, should probably do some soon. Switching back to some more boring Constellis work, her tail stood up straight the moment she heard the door open. Nearly exploding off her chair, Cecilia ran over to her handsome brother and preceded to tackle him. While Cecilia might be a small girl, she was probably even stronger than her brother, due to her training and augmentations. Throwing him to the floor, Cecilia hugged him tightly

"I missed you onee-chan!" yelled Cecilia to Christopher. Cecilia was a die-hard brocon. She loved her brother a lot. A LOT. Far more than just sibling love, but actual romantic love as well. More than a bit of lust as well.

"Did you get hurt?" asked Cecilia with curiosity, her tail swishing back and forth. She wanted an excuse for her brother to take his shirt off. She loved it when he did that. He's so manly~

Suddenly, a presence was felt by Cecilia. An evil sinister presence...

Looking over to her side, she saw a small, adorable kitten staring at her with interest. She suddenly knew what the evil presence she felt was...

A Rival...

Still on top of Christopher, Cecilia slowly pivoted her body so she was facing the cat, and stared directly at it, trying to burrow into it's soul, trying to remove it from existence. She was determined to stop this cat from stealing her wonderful brother away from her!

Falling to the floor with a "oomph!", Christopher looked up at his sister, the wind knocked out of him. But he smiled, in spite of being knocked flat on his back. "Hey sis. Well, I wasn't hurt, until you knocked me the heck over...But I'll be quite fine. I've handled more than that."

Seeing that she wasn't quite happy with the new member of their household, Christopher decided to introduce them. "Tsk...Cecilia, this is the newest member of our household. I found her in an alley while on the beat. She was looking very much alone, and wouldn't have lasted long out there. So...I brought her back. Now, be kind to her. Your...", he had always had a hard time remembering that Chinese word she used for him (or was it Hawaiian...), "...onee-chan wants you to make her feel welcome in her new home."

Rubbing his chin, he thought aloud, "Still haven't thought of a name for her though..."
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:Furia
Headquarters for Knights of the scale: Children of Damocles' torture room.

Furia stalked the room where she'd been entered, several people were bound, gagged, and blindfolded. Soldiers of the MCs. Each of them had multiple stakes in their arms, pinning to the wall. Her eye bloodshot and her pupils were completely dialated. She was doping hard on Tiger. She grabbed one of the women's heads and it cocked the stake driver and launched it into her head, causing her head to explode and her body to slump. She yanked the stake out of the wall, and examined it. She'd sent a message to her student. Leroy, She undid one of the soldiers gags. "I've killed hundreds of you before. Tell me what I want to know and I'll make your death quick."

Leroy was pretty new to the Knights of the Scale, and still didn't know his teacher, or anyone here, very well. He was just lying in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Most people would have been bored by this. On his own, he had endless amounts of patience, and while he preferred to do stuff, he had no problem with sitting and doing nothing for hours on end if there was either nothing for him to do, or nothing he had interest in doing. For people, on the other hand, he had very little patience.

He was just thinking about life when his phone vibrated, and he checked the message. Apparently his teacher wanted him for something. He gave a quiet sigh and got up, heading toward where she had told him to go, and wasn't at all happy when he got there. "What the hell is going on in here?" He asked, narrowing his icy-cold eyes. He would probably be intimidating to most normal people. He wore all-black. Black leather pants, black boots with metal on the toes and on the back, black shirt, and a black jacket. He stood with a straight, confident posture, and was 6 feet tall. His eyes were icy-blue, and held an icy cold expression that could chill most people to the bone.

(Astra)
Astra immediately decided she didn't like her new owner's sister. She didn't like the way the cat-girl was looking at her, and she narrowed her eyes, floofing up her fur, giving a very non-threatening hiss. She scooted over to Christopher, turning away from the cat-girl and sticking her tail in the air, basically just showing her her rear end. When Christopher mentioned her name, she turned to him, and pawed at her collar, which had a little hear-shaped tag that said 'Astra' on it.
Times are looking grim these days~

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Terintania wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:Furia
Headquarters for Knights of the scale: Children of Damocles' torture room.

Furia stalked the room where she'd been entered, several people were bound, gagged, and blindfolded. Soldiers of the MCs. Each of them had multiple stakes in their arms, pinning to the wall. Her eye bloodshot and her pupils were completely dialated. She was doping hard on Tiger. She grabbed one of the women's heads and it cocked the stake driver and launched it into her head, causing her head to explode and her body to slump. She yanked the stake out of the wall, and examined it. She'd sent a message to her student. Leroy, She undid one of the soldiers gags. "I've killed hundreds of you before. Tell me what I want to know and I'll make your death quick."

Leroy was pretty new to the Knights of the Scale, and still didn't know his teacher, or anyone here, very well. He was just lying in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Most people would have been bored by this. On his own, he had endless amounts of patience, and while he preferred to do stuff, he had no problem with sitting and doing nothing for hours on end if there was either nothing for him to do, or nothing he had interest in doing. For people, on the other hand, he had very little patience.

He was just thinking about life when his phone vibrated, and he checked the message. Apparently his teacher wanted him for something. He gave a quiet sigh and got up, heading toward where she had told him to go, and wasn't at all happy when he got there. "What the hell is going on in here?" He asked, narrowing his icy-cold eyes. He would probably be intimidating to most normal people. He wore all-black. Black leather pants, black boots with metal on the toes and on the back, black shirt, and a black jacket. He stood with a straight, confident posture, and was 6 feet tall. His eyes were icy-blue, and held an icy cold expression that could chill most people to the bone.

She turned around, silver hair fluttering and, Her eyes were that of someone who was tripping hard on Tiger. Though, there was a certain amount of lucidity in them, which was strange considering what the drug did. "This is a torture room, as mentioned in the summons, so I'll give you a few guesses." She picked up a pill and walked toward the three remaining people. "I'f you'd just have told me that in the first place... You wouldn't have had to swallow a pill of malfunctioning nanobots." She forced the pill down his throat before turning back to her student. "Be happy. I'm inducting you into the Children of Damocles." She gave a small grin, as the soldier behind her started to convulse and scream as the nanobots started to attack him from the inside.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:47 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Terintania wrote:Leroy was pretty new to the Knights of the Scale, and still didn't know his teacher, or anyone here, very well. He was just lying in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Most people would have been bored by this. On his own, he had endless amounts of patience, and while he preferred to do stuff, he had no problem with sitting and doing nothing for hours on end if there was either nothing for him to do, or nothing he had interest in doing. For people, on the other hand, he had very little patience.

She turned around, silver hair fluttering and, Her eyes were that of someone who was tripping hard on Tiger. Though, there was a certain amount of lucidity in them, which was strange considering what the drug did. "This is a torture room, as mentioned in the summons, so I'll give you a few guesses." She picked up a pill and walked toward the three remaining people. "I'f you'd just have told me that in the first place... You wouldn't have had to swallow a pill of malfunctioning nanobots." She forced the pill down his throat before turning back to her student. "Be happy. I'm inducting you into the Children of Damocles." She gave a small grin, as the soldier behind her started to convulse and scream as the nanobots started to attack him from the inside.

Leroy narrowed his eyes, not looking at all happy about any of this. Basically, his opinion of his teacher just went in the dump. Not that his opinion was particularly high to begin with. "You're high," He said, very disapprovingly. He watched her force the pill down the person's throat, then raised an arched eyebrow at her, before going over to the screaming soldier and snapping his neck. "If this is what the Children of Damocles is, the only interest I have in it is despising justice on it. Did you know that studies have shown torture to be widely ineffective, and is seen as more for the pleasure of the torturer than actual effectiveness?"

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Terintania wrote:Leroy narrowed his eyes, not looking at all happy about any of this. Basically, his opinion of his teacher just went in the dump. Not that his opinion was particularly high to begin with. "You're high," He said, very disapprovingly. He watched her force the pill down the person's throat, then raised an arched eyebrow at her, before going over to the screaming soldier and snapping his neck. "If this is what the Children of Damocles is, the only interest I have in it is despising justice on it. Did you know that studies have shown torture to be widely ineffective, and is seen as more for the pleasure of the torturer than actual effectiveness?"

Furia only glanced at him writing something down, "Incorrect. I'm not high yet." She looked down at the other two and paused. As always the Children of Damoclese thank you for your service." She placed two pills into their mouths and they swallowed it eagerly. Thankfully, they were simply sugar pills and she undid their shackles and allowed them to take their blindfolds. "As always, Knight Henri, Knight Belle, may your deaths be swift and painless." She turned and jammed a needle into her arm, and breathed heavily. "Yeah.... that's the stuff." When she opened her eyes they were no longer any traces of drugs in her system.

"So, Leroy, are you proposing that we simply give the people that used the influence of their MCs to rape innocent people? Steal money from the poor? Kill anyone who got in their way, just a slap on the hand? Do you really think that will solve the problem? Travis McBlarney." She gestured at the "corpse" of the man. "Killed fourteen people and raped them. He even killed his daughter and son the same way I tried to kill him, before some foolish doright type ruined it. Or at least, you'd like to think that, Because you didn't kill him. More correctly, as of right now, you've just given him the worst type of punishment." There was little pleasure in her voice.
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Terintania wrote:Leroy narrowed his eyes, not looking at all happy about any of this. Basically, his opinion of his teacher just went in the dump. Not that his opinion was particularly high to begin with. "You're high," He said, very disapprovingly. He watched her force the pill down the person's throat, then raised an arched eyebrow at her, before going over to the screaming soldier and snapping his neck. "If this is what the Children of Damocles is, the only interest I have in it is despising justice on it. Did you know that studies have shown torture to be widely ineffective, and is seen as more for the pleasure of the torturer than actual effectiveness?"

Furia only glanced at him writing something down, "Incorrect. I'm not high yet." She looked down at the other two and paused. As always the Children of Damoclese thank you for your service." She placed two pills into their mouths and they swallowed it eagerly. Thankfully, they were simply sugar pills and she undid their shackles and allowed them to take their blindfolds. "As always, Knight Henri, Knight Belle, may your deaths be swift and painless." She turned and jammed a needle into her arm, and breathed heavily. "Yeah.... that's the stuff." When she opened her eyes they were no longer any traces of drugs in her system.

"So, Leroy, are you proposing that we simply give the people that used the influence of their MCs to rape innocent people? Steal money from the poor? Kill anyone who got in their way, just a slap on the hand? Do you really think that will solve the problem? Travis McBlarney." She gestured at the "corpse" of the man. "Killed fourteen people and raped them. He even killed his daughter and son the same way I tried to kill him, before some foolish doright type ruined it. Or at least, you'd like to think that, Because you didn't kill him. More correctly, as of right now, you've just given him the worst type of punishment." There was little pleasure in her voice.

"Hm," Leroy said, not particularly sounding like he believed her about not being high. Maybe 'high' wasn't really the right word, but she was certainly drugged. He narrowed his eyes, tilting his head at the other knights. He kind of wondered how she hadn't been kicked out yet.

"You have a twisted sense of logic," Leroy replied,"Torture is not necessary for stopping people. You're only stooping to their level. Death will stop them much better than torture. The Personal Psych Data is the only issue with dead," He said, not looking very impressed with her. "We can't make the world better by doing evil. It just doesn't work like that. Killing is necessary, hurting people is not." He crossed his arms, shifting his weight. "To be fair, he can't feel pain while his spinal cord is severed," He said, drawing his sword,"I take it beheading him would kill him."

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:52 pm

"Get up damn you,Get up"! These where the words Dominic heard in his mind as he lay on the ring he then heard the referees familiar cries of,"1,2,3"! He then heard the voice in his head say," You need to get up before that ten count you useless fuck"! Dominic hearing this slowly started to get up,it appeared the match was taking a toll on him as he staggered to his feet as the ref reached the nine count. He heard the disbelieving voice of the commentator," I don't believe George! After three of upper cuts by the Congolese giant Baxter still got up,But how much more fight does Baxter have left"! Then a sweet relief came when the bell ending the round rang. As he readied himself for the next round his trainer butch said," Dom,you where slower than my grandfather out there what the hell is with you"! Dom you spit out a wad of blood that pooled in his mouth said," Oh,piss off butch! Just tell me what the hell to do"! Butch patted Dominic on the back and said," Alright dom,Focus on Mutaba's ribs,if you do that you have a chance,one more thing. Keep moving out there ! If you get caught in another of his upper cuts your done for not even that tiger i gave you can withstand that". Dom looked at butch and said," Why is it not working then,huh Butch"! But before butch could answer the bell rang introducing the start of the new round. As Dominic walked towards Mutaba he felt the tiger he took before the round take effect,a new surge of energy hit him as he shouted at Mutaba," Is that the best you got you Congolese fuck,Those uppercuts you gave me where nothing compared to what i am going to give you,Now stop giving me love taps and fight like real fucking man"! Mutaba responded with a flurry of punches directed towards Dominic who managed to dodge most of them even tough a few landed. Dominic who appeared to be struggling even with the tiger in his system responded with multiple hooks directed at the Mutaba's ribs,Mutaba who was not prepared for This sudden offense tried to the best of his ability to block Baxter's blows,seeing an opportunity Dominic delivered a final blow to the Congolese man in the form of an uppercut to his jaw. As you know the bigger they all the bigger they fall and this true for the so called Congolese Giant who after staggering abit fell on the center of the ring with a giant thud. The ref seeing Mutaba in no condition to get up declared a TKO. The announcer then said," Ladies and Gentlemen,Your winner by technical knockout, Dominic" The Hurricane" Baxtar"!

Locker Room,30 minutes later

Dominic changed into his favorite suit which was somehow unwrinkled even when it was shoved into the Locker Haphazardly. At that moment he heard the voice of his trainer say in a voice that was damaged from years of cigar smoking," Good job out there kid,I was not really thinking you would last against the giant but boy did you prove me wrong ! Oh,before i go here is cut of the Prize and a little extra,see you in the Gym kid"! Dominic then grabbed the envelope and opened it, Inside there was three thousand credits and a injector no doubt full of tiger. Dominic pocketed the Cash and looked at the injector. Then,in a swift movement he injected it into his left Pectoral," Oh Yes,Sweet bliss"! He muttered to himself as he pulled out the injector and threw it into the garbage. He walked outside and into a alley. There he continued to walk until he was ambushed by a man with a knife. The man said," Hand over the cash,watch and,and O shit it is you"! Dominic then grabbed the man and looked at him with his dilated eyes and said,:" Well,well,well trying to mug me Huh, Well we can have that can we you spineless bastard"! He then proceeded to beat the hapless robber and once he was done he threw him in a dumpster. Before he walked off Dominic said," You know i could of killed you right there,But since i am in a good mood and the Tiger has not reached that stage yet,I decided to let you go,But if i catch you or any of your grease ball friends here again ,Believe me there well be fucking hell to pay !" He then watched as the robber limp off as fast as a man with a broken leg was able to limp. Dominic then sat down on a bench and started to wait for a cab to pick him up.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:45 am

Ula Zagorsky
Ula sat at her office in downtown Montreal for a while, going through some things, when she had someone, her boss, arrive to her office and give her a report, and a job. She got most of her reports just on her computer, but not all of them. She got a long-winded explanation for a job that she was now assigned to do, which would be a transfer job to New York City. Which was fine with her. Transfer jobs were actually usually the most interesting jobs. Usually field work was where the weird stuff happened. And by weird stuff, she meant the most entertaining stuff to work with. Pretty much anything that involved working outside an office all day was more appealing to her. So, she immediately got everything ready that she could take with her, which included some tech stuff, and departed for her job before you knew it, probably getting on a plane or some speed train to get there instead of driving the whole way.

The job description she had generally involved something along the lines of helping the local cops and such like that. Apparently New York City was a hot spot for protests, riots, and from other stories she had heard buzzing around on the "Terror watch" wire, aka pretty much snooping on the public to track down terrorism and such (Which, most likely, was a big part of her job a part of the time, since that stuff probably needed a tech genius), terrorist threats. Which New York City seemed to have an odd history of. There were some major successful terrorist plots in the past, and it seemed like someone always wanted to blow shit up in New York City. Not to mention that cinema seemed to be really eager to blow New York City up on a regular basis. And she was supposed to arrive there to see if the New York City police had the proper tech experience, and to just generally help with the crisis going on in New York City lately. You know, just monitoring things, hacking into things, putting up more security, and such like that. Of course, she didn't get involved with the front lines directly if hell broke loose,, she just assisted with various tech related things, and that was about it. Though of course "about it" was her job, and in this world, tech was a crucial part of anything, so her "About it" was still very important to whatever was going on.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:33 am

Doughertania wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:
Codename; Uncle
Cromwell
20:40

Maestro

Uncle shook his head. "I am afraid not, His lordship has been very secretive about this new mission. All i know is that it will take place somewhere in the Bavarian area. If i were to hazard a guess, my lord wants to create a grip in germany, and wants to take out the biggest gang in that area. It is only speculation, but i do think i know how his lordships works, so to speak." Uncle placed the glass against his mouth once more, and drank more if the liquid inside. Placing back the glass he spoke once more

"As for this storm, i feel it too, all i can say is this; The coming time will be interesting, to say the least. But i will inform his lordship of your visit, and i will make sure that you are transported once you dock, preparations for recycling will of course also be done, if any of you would be so kind and send me a list of the Gambits inventory, and i will have the preparations done." Uncle said, giving the computer slightly more attention than before as he did

Morgan Argrave, Conference Room on the Grand Gambit
Morgan nodded, pulling up the list of crew requests as well as the official inventory. Something she liked to do when they made landfall was grab a few special items on their behalf, and with them having to stay on a dilapidated naval base, this was a nice way of appreciating their sacrifices. She read it over, nodding as she did so, noting that like usual they were requesting drink and food to go with their rations. After their recent victories against Sinopec, as well as the new possible business ventures, she decided to grant their request.

Sending it over, Morgan looked back to Uncle. "I've sent it to you. If you can, try to secure the goods listed with the normal supplies. Gifts for the crew. And with the job, I sincerely hope all goes well. It'll be best if we take care of that before Nellie and I take care of our ventures. After all, if this is the lead we've been searching for, then there's no telling what might happen." She tried, but she could barely hide her excitement. A solid lead, right in the area where she had many, many informants? She couldn't have asked for a better shot.

Noticing the time, Morgan added, "I hope we didn't take too much of your time Uncle. Unless you or Nellie have anything else to say, I'll make the contract with van Kleepter. It's high time we've expanded the circle."

When they finally finished, Morgan opened up a new secure line, directly to van Kleepter. If he had an identification device, he would read that it was from an unknown source. As van Kleepter answered, Morgan nodded her head at him, and spoke in a clear, commanding voice. "Mr. van Kleepter, I presume? Greetings. You may know me as Leviathan." Morgan knew her Tartarus call sign would been work best, especially given her reputation. "I have a new assignment for you, one you'll enjoy. What if I told you I could secure you an officer position on the Grand Gambit? Head to London. Once there, you receive instructions on where to meet."

Pausing only for a moment, she spoke again. "Sorry about the formalities, but you of all people should know the importance on security. So get going. Opportunities like these don't come around all that often." And with that, she cut the connection. She was sure he'd come. And when he did, the Gambit would be that much stronger. She smiled and left the conference room, heading to her quarters while she waited to arrive in London. She left her holoprojector on, in case Nellie wished to keep her company.

Codename; Uncle
Cromwell

Maestro

Uncle Shook his head, "No time wasted, i will have the requested suprised ready for when you arrive. and transmit all the requested data to you as soon as i can. Safe and Swift Travels" he said, before watching as the holograms disappeared. "i wounder how all this will end, a very particular set of character, with a even set of particular skills. Now working together, to do what so many others have failed with" he said low, his voice now once more sounding like a old man, sitting right on the edge of this life, speaking with great experience of the world, but also a tiredness of it.

He took up the computer from the small coffee table, placing the small piece of tech in his lap. He had much to do, and it would probably take a regular human a few hours to compile and find all the date he needed. fortunately for him, uncle was no human, even if no one knew better. One of the perks of being a android was that he could plug himself into almost any type of tech, not to say that he could hack it, or do works of magic, he could not. But he could then bring his own processing power to the net. So doing all the work would go almost instantaneous, as he now could execute the commands with just a mere thought.

The orders went out, all the supplies that the Gambit wanted would be secured and transported to the Orkney division of blackwell, interestingly enough this division was interesting since it indulge in almost no criminal activity, it was created exclusively to tend to the old navy base, and by extension, the Gambit.

Next on the list Uncle sent a encrypted message to the Gambit, with the latest details Blackwell had on helveticas fleet movement. They were not completely fresh, but they should suffice.

Lastly Uncle sent a message to wiking with details regarding the meeting. Then he disconnected himself, and continued to enjoy his drink, watching as Rufus sleept, he contemplated his long and eventful life.
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Lucia Calsley

Lucia considered for a moment. This man seemed to be offering her something to do, and- perhaps- some security.

"Will I be paid?" She asked. "Do I have to sign on for a long time, or something? What exactly do I have to gain from agreeing?"

Of course, she had to be cautious about this. She'd been fooled before- she wouldn't be fooled again.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Legatia wrote:Lucia Calsley

Lucia considered for a moment. This man seemed to be offering her something to do, and- perhaps- some security.

"Will I be paid?" She asked. "Do I have to sign on for a long time, or something? What exactly do I have to gain from agreeing?"

Of course, she had to be cautious about this. She'd been fooled before- she wouldn't be fooled again.

Wiking
Dumfries

Maestro

"Will you get paid? Of Course you will. How much depends on how useful you are to me, but to start with you will receive 1000 pounds(equivalent to Pound Sterling) per month. Of Course, that also means you are on dial-duty so to speak. You should always be ready to assist. Obviously there is nothing to sign, it would not do any good. But do not double cross me, and we should not have any ideas. As for what you have to gain, and for how long you have to serve. The second question is easy to answer, how about we give you a 'trial' employment. So to speak. one month, to start with, then we will work from there." Wiking said, taking a bit of a breath before contining

"What do you have to gain? well, first off, money, we live in a world ruled by coin. How long do you think you will last here, a month? maybe two? You can hardly get a legal job here, they would search your name and ship you back. Secundly, you would get some security, you would be able to freely move in almost any part of Helvetica, and you would also get access to lodging that are somewhat." wiking took a pause, as his mind looked for the correct word "more pleasant, especially once the snow hits." he finished.
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote:"ok, I am sorry," she blankly responded, "I didn't mean to offend, it was a joke, but I'm sorry if it wasn't a good one."

Apologies...

Are lies.

I don't believe you.

I don't forgive you.

Shut up.

She meandered across her own business before going to her vast computer system. a number of monitors lit up to a familiar start-up tune. The computers soon came to her start screen, filled with a background of a half-naked vixen in battle armor, wielding a very large gun. This was set in some sort of wasteland dystopia. She goes toward the monolithic tower. She opened the CD tray and lowered her new game she had in her bag. After going through the download process, she came to the start screen. It looked innocent enough, fading between a number of cutesy pictures of little-seeming girls. The one worrying sign, was one picture, which showed for a half-second, was one of the cute girls wearing a bunny suit servicing a nondescript individual. The suit was mostly see-through.

She stopped for a second, when her stomach gave a large growl.

She postulated inside her head for a second. Did she even need to eat right now? After a second growl, she decided it best to actually eat. She would've ordered something, but that might anger her "guest." who was quite... temperamental. She decided the only option was to... do that evil thing... which destroys her soul. Work. She looked through her kitchen, and then she searched her fridge. A bag full of mushrooms, some pasta, and some tomato sauce. There was a good number of spices, too. She set the oven to high and began to cook it. She sizzled the food in a large pot.

She swished the pasta, mushrooms, and sauce from side to side, carefully adding a number of spices. It flew in the air. As it seemed like she was almost done, she adding a final spice. It set the dish on fire. She was not unsettled by it. In the end, she set the gas fire down. Pasta was done, and set around a rudimentary table. She was not one to suck at cooking, just be too lazy to show it.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:36 pm

Saleon wrote:
Charlia wrote:Apologies...

Are lies.

I don't believe you.

I don't forgive you.

Shut up.

She meandered across her own business before going to her vast computer system. a number of monitors lit up to a familiar start-up tune. The computers soon came to her start screen, filled with a background of a half-naked vixen in battle armor, wielding a very large gun. This was set in some sort of wasteland dystopia. She goes toward the monolithic tower. She opened the CD tray and lowered her new game she had in her bag. After going through the download process, she came to the start screen. It looked innocent enough, fading between a number of cutesy pictures of little-seeming girls. The one worrying sign, was one picture, which showed for a half-second, was one of the cute girls wearing a bunny suit servicing a nondescript individual. The suit was mostly see-through.

She stopped for a second, when her stomach gave a large growl.

She postulated inside her head for a second. Did she even need to eat right now? After a second growl, she decided it best to actually eat. She would've ordered something, but that might anger her "guest." who was quite... temperamental. She decided the only option was to... do that evil thing... which destroys her soul. Work. She looked through her kitchen, and then she searched her fridge. A bag full of mushrooms, some pasta, and some tomato sauce. There was a good number of spices, too. She set the oven to high and began to cook it. She sizzled the food in a large pot.

She swished the pasta, mushrooms, and sauce from side to side, carefully adding a number of spices. It flew in the air. As it seemed like she was almost done, she adding a final spice. It set the dish on fire. She was not unsettled by it. In the end, she set the gas fire down. Pasta was done, and set around a rudimentary table. She was not one to suck at cooking, just be too lazy to show it.

Persephone was very angry now.

That picture...

I will make her pay.

Just like I killed him, and blinded the other ones...

She stormed into the other room angrily, her hand on her blade.

"What was that?!"

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Monica was curious, but slightly tense. The girl came out with a knife! She couldn't tell if she was joking. No, she knew exactly what was going on. She looked like she'd snap at any moment anyway. This is what she gets for helping an assassin and/or mentally-deranged psychopath. Monica did not seem fazed. She merely put down her things and sat down at the table. The only thing that seemed to capitulate a level of caution was her tail, which waved back in a guarded stance. Her right hand had a fork in it, whereas her left hand held a spoon. She had a good knowledge of french cuisine.

"What was what, m'dear," she said in an elegant prose-like dialect, "I don't think I did anything to afford a butcher knife. I also think knives just don't go well with pasta. Try a fork, maybe a spoon. I do recommend a spoon." With that she began spooning a ball of pasta around her fork. It was carefully prescribed with the delicacy of someone of aristocratic birth. It was ironic, considering what her social status, or the social status of her parents. Apparently, she learned to cook, taking a sisterly role at some point in her life. That sisterly role must have ended tragically to get her to this level of social anxiety.
Last edited by Saleon on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Saleon wrote:Monica was curious, but slightly tense. The girl came out with a knife! She couldn't tell if she was joking. No, she knew exactly what was going on. She looked like she'd snap at any moment anyway. This is what she gets for helping an assassin and/or mentally-deranged psychopath. Monica did not seem fazed. She merely put down her things and sat down at the table. The only thing that seemed to capitulate a level of caution was her tail, which waved back in a guarded stance. Her right hand had a fork in it, whereas her left hand held a spoon. She had a good knowledge of french cuisine.

"What was what, m'dear," she said in an elegant prose-like dialect, "I don't think I did anything to afford a butcher knife. I also think knives just don't go well with pasta. Try a fork, maybe a spoon. I do recommend a spoon." With that she began spooning a ball of pasta around her fork. It was carefully prescribed with the delicacy of someone of aristocratic birth. It was ironic, considering what her social status, or the social status of her parents. Apparently, she learned to cook, taking a sisterly role at some point in her life. That sisterly role must have ended tragically to get her to this level of social anxiety.

Her eyes narrowed.

"Don't mock me."

She stared at the other girl, her eyes blazing with fury.

"That... thing, the picture, how dare you?!"

That horrible thing...

How can people look at such things?

How can people create such things?

That was awful.
Last edited by Charlia on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote:Monica was curious, but slightly tense. The girl came out with a knife! She couldn't tell if she was joking. No, she knew exactly what was going on. She looked like she'd snap at any moment anyway. This is what she gets for helping an assassin and/or mentally-deranged psychopath. Monica did not seem fazed. She merely put down her things and sat down at the table. The only thing that seemed to capitulate a level of caution was her tail, which waved back in a guarded stance. Her right hand had a fork in it, whereas her left hand held a spoon. She had a good knowledge of french cuisine.

Her eyes narrowed.

"Don't mock me."

"oh, I may have been joking a little bit," she stated in a more serious tone, "but you gave me nothing to work with. What picture?" She stared back at the girl. The intimidation tactic did little on Monica. She was more curious, and less, um, intimidated. She, rather, didn't take the girl seriously as a threat. Monica wasn't one to die by some crappy teenager taking a "stab" at her. She'd rather die by numbers, a terrible fight with a bunch of people, in which she died, but not before killing out almost all of their line. Only one'd live to tell his tale. Her tale didn't move from its battle-hardened position.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Saleon wrote:
Charlia wrote:Her eyes narrowed.

"Don't mock me."

"oh, I may have been joking a little bit," she stated in a more serious tone, "but you gave me nothing to work with. What picture?" She stared back at the girl. The intimidation tactic did little on Monica. She was more curious, and less, um, intimidated. She, rather, didn't take the girl seriously as a threat. Monica wasn't one to die by some crappy teenager taking a "stab" at her. She'd rather die by numbers, a terrible fight with a bunch of people, in which she died, but not before killing out almost all of their line. Only one'd live to tell his tale. Her tale didn't move from its battle-hardened position.

She stared back, still furious.

"That picture... of the little girl, in that... costume..."

She scowled.

"You should know that right now I am very, very tempted to use this... I wouldn't hurt you too badly, it's not as if you've really done all that much... but I might blind you in one eye. And anyone who saw you, anyone who knows who I am, would know that you made n enemy of the Queen of Death."

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:39 am

Ula Zagorsky
Eventually, Ula made it to New York City. The city was rather big compared to Montreal. Montreal was a fairly good sized city, but New York City was on an entirely different level. She had been here before, so it wasn't like it was exactly a new discovery for her, but it still amazed her with how drastically different it was to what she was used to nonetheless. There were a bit too many people for her liking here, for one. Not to say Montreal didn't end up being the same sometimes, but it was more that New York City was pretty much Montreal on steroids population wise. Still, being in the Big Apple was a wonderment of its own. So much technology was used all around them on a regular basis, and she felt at home because of that. Any time that she went off into nature, whatever was left of nature anyway, she always felt weird and uncomfortable, and usually hid away in electronics to feel more at home. She had been given crap for that before, from her parents, who were a bit of nature nuts, but she just never adapted to being with nature like her parents had, and always found a place and home with technology. It was like her and technology belonged, and were one. Like it completed her. The high level of intelligence needed to even fully understand it all was perfect for her constantly thinking and running mind, and it ended up being a way for her to cope and not get bored out of her freaking mind. Though, that still happened on quite a regular basis. Nature? Nature mostly consisted of sitting around, poking at a campfire or something like that, and being in a relaxed state like that just got her mind really running at a million miles an hour, and to avoid going insane, she needed her electronics.

Moving on from some background, she began heading to the main police station of New York City, to see what she could do to help them out, like she was sent to do. Eventually she would make it there, and presumably she would get debriefed on the situation in New York City, possibly be given somewhere that she could work and test out their stuff, and such like that.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:55 am

New York City
Operation Reliquiae
Some years ago

It was supposed to be a short undercover work. He was supposed to worked with Chase, taking down Constellis Inc. officials here and there, coordinating to diverting the assassinations work to CLA. Instead, Chase decided to chased Xiao. The pun is so strong in this one he let it be. The operator who replaced him isn't as competent as Chase. Nikolas hated it. Okay, he likes being alone in his job, but this is just too much. He really really prefers working at other agencies, or other factions. CLA's just too fanatic, just like the Mujahideen, but at least Mujahideen has proper and realistic goals. CLA? Stupid freaking fucking ridiculous goals of bringing down MCs. Impossible without the support of modern weaponry and more resources and even more followers...

New York City
Sons of Gabriel, Christ's Liberation Army

"...alright, do your thing inside. And Godspeed."

The next thing after that, the explosives worked, destroyed the door led outside, caved in from the roof atop. The officials and soldiers inside were surprised and then, two of CLA followers revealed their bombs, and before long, the sounds went "BOOM!"

The bar was destroyed partially. On fire, obviously. Few Constellis Inc. officials inside turned out to be still alive albeit wounded heavily. Nikolas held his breath and aimed the rifle to the sight of them, before squeezed the trigger. The laser blasts upon their heads, and they fell down. Easily. Several Constellis Inc. soldiers near the bar were surprised and opened fire at the sight of the laser rifle, but Nikolas' CLA followers had prepared for these as well, came out from their hiding place whether from phone booth, dark alley, or even bushes near. Bushes ones died the earliest, the other fired upon them. Conventional weaponry versus plasma weaponry, numerical superiority versus technology superiority...
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse