NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Matta
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Matta » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Syrixces wrote:
Hyperion sits down next to the giant earth god, sleeping beside him.

He smiles, a wicked grin, and snaps his fingers together, before throwing tiny pin sized balls of fire at the sleeping giant.

"Wakey wakey..", he murmurs.

Cabrakan then snorted and said "If I open my eyes and you aren't a gorgeous brunette, I am going to shove you into the ceiling for Sun to play with"

Cabrakan opened his eyes and saw Hyperion

"Sup Hyperion. What's been happening?" Cabrakan followed up with

"What's up Hyperion!" Sun yelled while jumping into the seat right next to Hyperion.
Yo, this city is rad, you should visit
Current Year: Whatever I feel like
Military
700,000 actively serving currently
240,000 in Army
150,000 in Navy
90,000 in Marine Corp
150,000 in airforce
70,000 serving in civilian positions
600,000 in reserves

Cruxa
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Michael hauled ass and showed up in the auditorium, probably late. Simply put, he did not give a shit. rushing back his long golden hair, he chose a random seat towards the back of the auditorium and folded his wings neatly.
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Dislikes: Pop, you
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Matta wrote:
Syrixces wrote:
Hyperion sits down next to the giant earth god, sleeping beside him.

He smiles, a wicked grin, and snaps his fingers together, before throwing tiny pin sized balls of fire at the sleeping giant.

"Wakey wakey..", he murmurs.

Cabrakan then snorted and said "If I open my eyes and you aren't a gorgeous brunette, I am going to shove you into the ceiling for Sun to play with"

Cabrakan opened his eyes and saw Hyperion

"Sup Hyperion. What's been happening?" Cabrakan followed up with

"What's up Hyperion!" Sun yelled while jumping into the seat right next to Hyperion.

"What's up my monkey bro!!! How's it hanging in the tree tops my man?!"

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Charlia wrote:Well... to be perfectly honest with you? Nothing's so bad about death.

Not as if I haven't been wishing to die for a long time...

She didn't get the chance to say it, though, because then something really awkward happened.

Her eyes widened, and her smile vanished.

I...

No.

No, I can't...

I can't...

Well, would you look at that.

...help...

Why would I ever help you?

Why would anyone help you?

Oh, that's right.

They wouldn't.

But you already know that, don't you.

There was an awkward silence, but the smile returned slightly and she whispered,

"Thank you."

You're being used.

Again.

I can't...

There has to be hope.

I won't let you ruin my life!

My poor, dear Charlotte...

You already did.

"No... I'm not in trouble, Ostara." He smiled tolerantly.

She was quite pretty, he noticed.

Then he ignored the fact.

After all, one couldn't go getting feelings towards one's toys, could one?

That would be so inconvenient.

" Don't lie, Loki. Odin asked me to watch you and make sure you behave. Do you really want to make your father angry again? You were lucky enough to be let loose after what you did to Baldr." Ostara said, looking the trickster in the eyes.

He grinned again.

"Ostara, Ostara, Ostara... did you really just tell me not to lie? You're so funny sometimes."
Syrixces wrote:
Charlia wrote:Well... to be perfectly honest with you? Nothing's so bad about death.

Not as if I haven't been wishing to die for a long time...

She didn't get the chance to say it, though, because then something really awkward happened.

Her eyes widened, and her smile vanished.

I...

No.

No, I can't...

I can't...

Well, would you look at that.

...help...

Why would I ever help you?

Why would anyone help you?

Oh, that's right.

They wouldn't.

But you already know that, don't you.

There was an awkward silence, but the smile returned slightly and she whispered,

"Thank you."

You're being used.

Again.

I can't...

There has to be hope.

I won't let you ruin my life!

My poor, dear Charlotte...

You already did.

"No... I'm not in trouble, Ostara." He smiled tolerantly.

She was quite pretty, he noticed.

Then he ignored the fact.

After all, one couldn't go getting feelings towards one's toys, could one?

That would be so inconvenient.

Thanatos slides back into his seat, his edges blurring, his eyes squeezing tight.

Purple energy visibly shifts off his frame, as he opens his eyes, bright with power.

"I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

She smiled slightly.

"And that's why I forgive you... because you didn't mean to..."

She blinked back tears.

"...and because you don't know..."

Merish Isles
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Merish Isles » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Cruxa wrote:Michael hauled ass and showed up in the auditorium, probably late. Simply put, he did not give a shit. rushing back his long golden hair, he chose a random seat towards the back of the auditorium and folded his wings neatly.

Seeing a familiar face, Izra'il heads over. "Mikhail!!" he greets enthusiastically, "Good to see I'm not the only one of the Big Four here!!"

Big Four referring to the main four archangels, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Azrael, or Mikhail, Jibrail, Israfil, and Izra'il, depending on language preference.
The Only Nation By the Fisherman, For the Fisherman
My Political Compass: http://oi63.tinypic.com/16gfz3a.jpg

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Lucifer also entered the room, a knife slid in his belt and earbuds in his ears. A tattoo on his bicep read FALLEN ANGEL and his beanie was pulled almost over his eyes. His earbuds were tcked into the band T-shirt that covered his emaciated yet beautiful frame, and he leaned against a wall with an indignant glare at Michael.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.

Matta
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Matta » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Syrixces wrote:

"Not much! Just planning pranks. Like this massive balloon I brought. I plan on filling it with water and popping it in the center of the auditorium. It's gonna me sick!" Sun said as he fell of the ceiling laughing.
Yo, this city is rad, you should visit
Current Year: Whatever I feel like
Military
700,000 actively serving currently
240,000 in Army
150,000 in Navy
90,000 in Marine Corp
150,000 in airforce
70,000 serving in civilian positions
600,000 in reserves

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Cruxa wrote:Lucifer also entered the room, a knife slid in his belt and earbuds in his ears. A tattoo on his bicep read FALLEN ANGEL and his beanie was pulled almost over his eyes. His earbuds were tcked into the band T-shirt that covered his emaciated yet beautiful frame, and he leaned against a wall with an indignant glare at Michael.

Watching the students from a distance, God glares at Lucifer, turning to Uranus,

"Who invited him here? That ungrateful bastard never even wished me a happy birthday last year!"

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Merish Isles wrote:
Cruxa wrote:Michael hauled ass and showed up in the auditorium, probably late. Simply put, he did not give a shit. rushing back his long golden hair, he chose a random seat towards the back of the auditorium and folded his wings neatly.

Seeing a familiar face, Izra'il heads over. "Mikhail!!" he greets enthusiastically, "Good to see I'm not the only one of the Big Four here!!"

Big Four referring to the main four archangels, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Azrael, or Mikhail, Jibrail, Israfil, and Izra'il, depending on language preference.

"Azrael!" He clasps his hand. "How's it been?" Lucifer continues to glare at them. "Don't look now, but Satan's already eyeing you."
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Matta wrote:
Syrixces wrote:

"Not much! Just planning pranks. Like this massive balloon I brought. I plan on filling it with water and popping it in the center of the auditorium. It's gonna me sick!" Sun said as he fell of the ceiling laughing.

"SWEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!! Just watch out for Vice principal, ... URANUS!!!!"

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Syrixces wrote:
Cruxa wrote:Lucifer also entered the room, a knife slid in his belt and earbuds in his ears. A tattoo on his bicep read FALLEN ANGEL and his beanie was pulled almost over his eyes. His earbuds were tcked into the band T-shirt that covered his emaciated yet beautiful frame, and he leaned against a wall with an indignant glare at Michael.

Watching the students from a distance, God glares at Lucifer, turning to Uranus,

"Who invited him here? That ungrateful bastard never even wished me a happy birthday last year!"

Noticing God, he recoils in disgust and retreats furher into the corner, muttering something like "Jesus was an assinine idea"
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Charlia wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:
" Don't lie, Loki. Odin asked me to watch you and make sure you behave. Do you really want to make your father angry again? You were lucky enough to be let loose after what you did to Baldr." Ostara said, looking the trickster in the eyes.

He grinned again.

"Ostara, Ostara, Ostara... did you really just tell me not to lie? You're so funny sometimes."
Syrixces wrote:
Thanatos slides back into his seat, his edges blurring, his eyes squeezing tight.

Purple energy visibly shifts off his frame, as he opens his eyes, bright with power.

"I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

She smiled slightly.

She blinked back tears.

"Don't cry...you're gonna make me cry...."

Black tears leak from at the edges of his eyes, as Thanatos puts up a weak smile.

"I...I have to go now. "

And with that, in a flash of black smoke, he was gone.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:47 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Syrixces wrote:Watching the students from a distance, God glares at Lucifer, turning to Uranus,

Noticing God, he recoils in disgust and retreats furher into the corner, muttering something like "Jesus was an assinine idea"

"He's just jealous of my son. I knew when I saw him eyeing the bike I gave him for his birthday 4 years ago. Jealous runt. "

Merish Isles
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Merish Isles » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:47 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Merish Isles wrote:

"Azrael!" He clasps his hand. "How's it been?" Lucifer continues to glare at them. "Don't look now, but Satan's already eyeing you."

"Good to see you my friend!!," Izra'il glanced over at Lucifer, and burst out laughing, "Hahah, oh my, someone's trying a bit too hard to look 'evil'..." he chuckled. And meanwhile people assumed he was evil just due to the whole "death thing" Mortals were strange.
Last edited by Merish Isles on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Lucifer edges along the wall, towards Charlotte, who was Nephilim. He unfurled his black wings, turning off his music and wanting to talk to her.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Thanatos walked amongst the mortals, in his true, reaper form. He sliced this way and that way, destroying life. He selected his targets from the list his brother was forever changing.

A god, huh?

Odd.

Letting the black tears dry on his silvery face, Thanatos took flight, determined to hide his sorrow and shame within the blood of others.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Syrixces wrote:
Charlia wrote:He grinned again.

She smiled slightly.

She blinked back tears.

"Don't cry...you're gonna make me cry...."

Black tears leak from at the edges of his eyes, as Thanatos puts up a weak smile.

"I...I have to go now. "

And with that, in a flash of black smoke, he was gone.

"I--"

just mess everything up.

Then she noticed them.

The angels.

Oh, no.

She should have seen it coming, but she didn't...

And now she was surrounded by her enemies.

Just... stay inconspicuous... don't give them any reason to notice you...
Cruxa wrote:Lucifer edges along the wall, towards Charlotte, who was Nephilim. He unfurled his black wings, turning off his music and wanting to talk to her.

I am so doomed.

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Merish Isles wrote:
Cruxa wrote:"Azrael!" He clasps his hand. "How's it been?" Lucifer continues to glare at them. "Don't look now, but Satan's already eyeing you."

"Good to see you my friend!!," Izra'il glanced over at Lucifer, and burst out laughing, "Hahah, oh my, someone's trying a bit too hard to look 'evil'..." he chuckled. And meanwhile people assumed he was evil just due to the whole "death thing" Mortals were strange.

"It's actually quite amusing, indeed," he said coldly, hatred for Lucifer barely masked beneath the statement. "So. How's life, Azrael? Been good?" He laughed, a sound like bells.

Lucifer laughed at Charlotte's expression of impending doom. "It's okay, I'm not gonna send you to hell... yet..."
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Merish Isles
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Merish Isles » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Cruxa wrote:"It's actually quite amusing, indeed," he said coldly, hatred for Lucifer barely masked beneath the statement. "So. How's life, Azrael? Been good?" He laughed, a sound like bells.

"How's life?? How would I know anything about that??" he chuckled, "I've been good, very good. Wandering, learning, writing. How have you been?? Cast down any dragons recently??" Izra'il absentmindedly took out his book, and erased the name of a certain plague sufferer.
Last edited by Merish Isles on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Thanatos grimaced. He... he knew.

She was in danger. Her life was becoming thinner. Slicing through an old man infected with the plague, Thanatos made up his mind.

He would do what his heart told him to do, and damn the consequences.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Merish Isles wrote:

"It's actually quite amusing, indeed," he said coldly, hatred for Lucifer barely masked beneath the statement. "So. How's life, Azrael? Been good?" He laughed, a sound like bells.

Lucifer laughed at Charlotte's expression of impending doom. "It's okay, I'm not gonna send you to hell... yet..."

She laughed in return, but it was bitter and cold.

"Oh, believe me, you couldn't. Not anymore."

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Merish Isles wrote:
Cruxa wrote:"It's actually quite amusing, indeed," he said coldly, hatred for Lucifer barely masked beneath the statement. "So. How's life, Azrael? Been good?" He laughed, a sound like bells.

"How's life?? How would I know anything about that??" he chuckled, "I've been good, very good. Wandering, learning, writing. How have you been?? Cast down any dragons recently??" Izra'il absentmindedly took out his book, and erased the name of a certain plague sufferer.

"Mostly been mopping up Lucy's lot," he said calmly, examining the blade of his knife. "The dragons can wait," he said with a small smile.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Charlia wrote:

She laughed in return, but it was bitter and cold.

"Really?" He said breezily. "I've heard every excuse for why someone shouldn't be sent to hell, but that is a new one." His reddish-purple eyes glinted. "Please elaborate."
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She laughed in return, but it was bitter and cold.

"Really?" He said breezily. "I've heard every excuse for why someone shouldn't be sent to hell, but that is a new one." His reddish-purple eyes glinted. "Please elaborate."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, if you want the technical reasons, it's that I'm an abomination and heaven's Public Enemy Number Something, and technically I'm supposed to have my living soul destroyed, which would kind of make it difficult to send me to hell.

Really, though, it's that I'm already there..."

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:10 pm

Charlia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:"Really?" He said breezily. "I've heard every excuse for why someone shouldn't be sent to hell, but that is a new one." His reddish-purple eyes glinted. "Please elaborate."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, if you want the technical reasons, it's that I'm an abomination and heaven's Public Enemy Number Something, and technically I'm supposed to have my living soul destroyed, which would kind of make it difficult to send me to hell.

Really, though, it's that I'm already there..."

Raising both eyebrows, he pulled out a notebook and flipped through the pages. "Name is...?"
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse