NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - OOC - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

NOT A POLL: 2 ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1 - I have created an Archive Thread. Post your apps for your current chars.
55%
2 - Go to OOC page 341 for a description of the abilities and weaknesses of the undead.
45%

Total votes : 22

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:I don't know.

I still think Lyras needs to have a chat with the redheaded Naphil Loki mentioned. XD

They'd get along great... in a terrible sort of way.

Let her, him, IT finish the battle with Ryujin first. I don't anticipate him winning.
Oh wait nevrmind Hamiri's coming. Your done.

This RP, in a nutshell.

'What? The universe is going to be destroyed if I don't push this button?

Ah, well, the Designated Love Interest approaches, I don't have time to take the ten seconds to push the button, because SHIPSHIPSHIP.'

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Ranoria wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:I mean, i did say you would probably not die because Ryu is tougher than the gods it did kill.

Also, no. Xavier can't. I said it already. You CANNOT absorb Heaven's Roar. It is literally, not possible. Electricity, magic, spiritual energy, celestial energy, and even trans-dimensional energies.

You can't absorb it. You cannot block it. You can, maybe, if you're really fucking pro badass about it, MAYBE deflect it a little. You can evade it, assuming you start moving very very fast before he fires it. Again, this attack is roughly the speed of light. If you are not moving before its fired, you are either dead or going to be in so much pain you'd wish you were.

I'm also being told, by others outside of NS in this RP, that the attack was called godmodding. It's not. I told you, BEFORE LIGHTNING EVEN STARTED CHARGING that he had such an attack. I had at least two posts, and would've if not for work, where he did nothing but charge. All of you, as i planned, ignored it as "the stupid pony doesnt understand all the scary noises and is scared" until, suddenly, he unleashes a light speed, one-shot capable, unblockable, unabsorbalbe, and very difficult to deflect attack.

You all, suddenly, decided that between the MAYBE 1 second of dialogue he said, and firing it, that you had time to react. Ah, no. Nonononon. Sorry. But no. You ignored Lightning, which, should have as they did with Lyras, been watched, and speculated. He was an unknown variable. You ignored that variable, and you got punished for it. No one died, but someone got seriously seriously hurt. And if that was ignored IC, i'm going to be talking to Syri and Char about that, because that's bullshit.

But, now, you all know NOT to ignore Lightning yes? Just because he's an idiot doesn't mean he isn't capable of killing your ass. He's incapable of strategy sure, but he's still quite the master at single combat anyway. Due to his culture, mainly.

Do not, ever, underestimate your opponent. Do you see why? Good.

Now, since you guys moved on, i'm assuming you accepted it hit and messed shit up. Otherwise, you just broke timeline and continuity. If you accepted that it hit, everyone could decide "uh... yanno lets just move on", otherwise, you'd have to wait 4 hours for me to get back, now.

So someone, kindly tell me what did happen. I have a feeling i'll need to be taking it up with a thread authority.

Now, if we can move on from the ganging up style bullying, that'd be great. Otherwise, i retract my promise to keep Lyras' Singularity power out of it. That should give you all something to bitch about, yes?

Alright, here's my one problem. Yo automatically assume that your gods can do stuff that simply cannot be evaded.
Your attacks can, in fact, be predicted and dodged, and Ryu saw that one coming before your Lightning fired anyways.
Like if someone came up with a way to counter ma stuff, its more of a bravo than a text wall of nonono you cant absorb it or reflect it.
Just sayin. Ryu did dodge the attack, and hey, Luminesa was really clever with that counter. Don't assme your characters are better than everyone else's.
Get creative! Ryu isn't unbeatable after all.
Also Ryu's facing them alone now. Loki took Xavier away, and Patriah said screw it.
And Ive got my own counter for the lightning now. :twisted:
And you go singlarity, I explode you. Ryu has godmodding checks.

No, i don't assume that. It travels at the speed of light. Unless you can hop dimensions and have it prepped, or start moving before its fired, you're not getting away. it's too fast.
The attack is otherwise unblockable because of what comprises. Even trans-dimensional energy, and since it connected to Lightning the whole time, making it go through a small dimensional hole is possible. Even if you could block it, you can't. But even without that it goes through anyway. The speed it travels alone ought to tell you how much power is behind it.
No, Ryu did not dodge it. It travels at the speed of light, and before he fired you had maybe a second of warning. That's enough to out run lightspeed. Sorry. Try again.
I never assumed they were inherently better. I explain where i think they are better, and then i use that against you. Get over it.
Ryu isn't facing anyone. He's on the ground, and taken severe damage. Even if he wasn't, you're fighting a still charged Lighting and two others. rip u.
No he doesn't. And neither do you. You've no authority in this thread.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:30 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:

Alright, here's my one problem. Yo automatically assume that your gods can do stuff that simply cannot be evaded.
Your attacks can, in fact, be predicted and dodged, and Ryu saw that one coming before your Lightning fired anyways.
Like if someone came up with a way to counter ma stuff, its more of a bravo than a text wall of nonono you cant absorb it or reflect it.
Just sayin. Ryu did dodge the attack, and hey, Luminesa was really clever with that counter. Don't assme your characters are better than everyone else's.
Get creative! Ryu isn't unbeatable after all.
Also Ryu's facing them alone now. Loki took Xavier away, and Patriah said screw it.
And Ive got my own counter for the lightning now. :twisted:
And you go singlarity, I explode you. Ryu has godmodding checks.

No, i don't assume that. It travels at the speed of light. Unless you can hop dimensions and have it prepped, or start moving before its fired, you're not getting away. it's too fast.
The attack is otherwise unblockable because of what comprises. Even trans-dimensional energy, and since it connected to Lightning the whole time, making it go through a small dimensional hole is possible. Even if you could block it, you can't. But even without that it goes through anyway. The speed it travels alone ought to tell you how much power is behind it.
No, Ryu did not dodge it. It travels at the speed of light, and before he fired you had maybe a second of warning. That's enough to out run lightspeed. Sorry. Try again.
I never assumed they were inherently better. I explain where i think they are better, and then i use that against you. Get over it.
Ryu isn't facing anyone. He's on the ground, and taken severe damage. Even if he wasn't, you're fighting a still charged Lighting and two others. rip u.

Had more than that silly.
;)
He can hear you. Dragon ears! I is smart!
And as for that last comment...
RIP Hyperion
He wuz a cool dude.
Ryu currently has Lyras bound up in water, with bones almost broken, and is hoping to take Lightning out with ice shards but isn't exactly sure he can take him and hold Lyras at once.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Ranoria wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:No, i don't assume that. It travels at the speed of light. Unless you can hop dimensions and have it prepped, or start moving before its fired, you're not getting away. it's too fast.

Had more than that silly.
;)
RIP Hyperion
He wuz a cool dude.
Ryu currently has Lyras bound up in water, with bones almost broken, and is hoping to take Lightning out with ice shards but isn't exactly sure he can take him and hold Lyras at once.

You had 1 second ahead of time from dialogue to react. EVERYONE heard it. Still not enough. You got hit. It's non-negotiable.
Ryu isn't doing shit m8. I've already got the TG in Syri's inbox telling him about it, and in the meantime implore Char to use Co-Op powers to come to some resolution til he gets here.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:35 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Had more than that silly.
;)
RIP Hyperion
He wuz a cool dude.

You had 1 second ahead of time from dialogue to react. EVERYONE heard it. Still not enough. You got hit. It's non-negotiable.
Ryu isn't doing shit m8. I've already got the TG in Syri's inbox telling him about it, and in the meantime implore Char to use Co-Op powers to come to some resolution til he gets here.

Mhm. Sure. Ryu ain't hit.
And you sound mad.
Should probs calm down, just letting you know. And I doubt it takes less than a couple seconds to fire that from the position he was in. It's not like that's going to end the battle just cuz it didn't hit either, we just don't want you BSing your way throught he fight, tis all.
Ryu really isn't that hard to beat. Just beat him in a legitimate manner that doesn't involve BS and we is all good.
Now if I still had Jawzarr this wouldn't be a coversation, cuz he wouldn't care about the hit lol.
But he died.
ANd I cried.
And then Violet died.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Ranoria wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:You had 1 second ahead of time from dialogue to react. EVERYONE heard it. Still not enough. You got hit. It's non-negotiable.

Mhm. Sure. Ryu ain't hit.
And you sound mad.
Should probs calm down, just letting you know. And I doubt it takes less than a couple seconds to fire that from the position he was in. It's not like that's going to end the battle just cuz it didn't hit either, we just don't want you BSing your way throught he fight, tis all.
Ryu really isn't that hard to beat. Just beat him in a legitimate manner that doesn't involve BS and we is all good.
Now if I still had Jawzarr this wouldn't be a coversation, cuz he wouldn't care about the hit lol.
But he died.
ANd I cried.
And then Violet died.

That's the point of charging it. The attack is already charged and ready to go. Not hard to understand.
I didn't BS my way through it. I outsmarted you. I anticipated everyone ignoring Lightning allowing him to charge up and end it, hard. Which is EXACTLY what everyone did, until it was too late. Ryu alive? Yes. Capable of fighting? Not well enough to survive round 2 alive.
It doesn't involve BS. I've explained it rather well, i think. Not hard to get.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:38 pm

OKAY, GUYS

Knock it the fig off.

Both of you are getting into a long, silly argument over something that shouldn't provoke this sort of thing.

Honestly, I was used to this happening in the RWBY RP, but here?! This is Holy High, guys. It's a place of friendship and fun and people who actually like each other. And that's not what I'm seeing here.

What I'm seeing here is two people who are both in the wrong.

First. Ranoria:

At this point in the argument, you really should have just asked me to settle it. For another thing, please stop threatening to kill off characters, that's not your job. Finally, water conducts electricity. Work with that.

New Babylonia:

While I understand perfectly that ye cannae change the laws of physics, I also understand that this is an RP for gods, and it is generally considered bad form to attack another player and leave them unable to dodge. If they choose to respect physics or to come up with some reason why they weren't hit, that's up to them, not up to you.

Now then, you two, let's just say this:

The attack hit Ryujin, but Ryujin managed to deal a decent amount of damage in return. Both parties split up.

And then you don't interact with each other for at least an hour, so you have some time to chill the fig out.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Charlia wrote:OKAY, GUYS

Knock it the fig off.

Both of you are getting into a long, silly argument over something that shouldn't provoke this sort of thing.

Honestly, I was used to this happening in the RWBY RP, but here?! This is Holy High, guys. It's a place of friendship and fun and people who actually like each other. And that's not what I'm seeing here.

First. Ranoria:

At this point in the argument, you really should have just asked me to settle it. For another thing, please stop threatening to kill off characters, that's not your job. Finally, water conducts electricity. Work with that.

New Babylonia:

While I understand perfectly that ye cannae change the laws of physics, I also understand that this is an RP for gods, and it is generally considered bad form to attack another player and leave them unable to dodge. If they choose to respect physics or to come up with some reason why they weren't hit, that's up to them, not up to you.

The attack hit Ryujin, but Ryujin managed to deal a decent amount of damage in return. Both parties split up.

And then you don't interact with each other for at least an hour, so you have some time to chill the fig out.

Prob've been a good idea.
ANd I can't actually kill people...we know that right?
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT
Ryu's gonna go to bed nao then.
*lowers head in shame*
I iz sorry.
Lumi is my NS mom

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Knock it the fig off.

First. Ranoria:

New Babylonia:

Char, that doesn't work. Heaven's Roar is not bound to normal physics. It has trans-dimensional energy, it can hit people in different dimensions if he knows where they are. It is not evadeable unless you were moving pretty fast before it fired, which, was not happening.

And i didn't give him no chance. He had plenty of time to do something while Lightning charged up. He, and everyone else, did nothing. They ignored a potential threat, and were punished accordingly. He didn't deal any damage to Lightning, he couldn't have, because he just got smacked silly. He didn't hurt Lyras too much, crushing his body is just as difficult as freezing his blood.

This is why i argue it. They had time, and warning, even in OOC, about the ability. There is no reason for this now. I told you in TG there was no actual middle ground, this is why. They had a chance, they ignored it.

But, i'm ignoring him anyway until Syri says something about it.

That's the last of this as well, now, i need to pee anyway.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:48 pm

New Babylonia wrote:

Knock it the fig off.

First. Ranoria:

New Babylonia:

Char, that doesn't work. Heaven's Roar is not bound to normal physics. It has trans-dimensional energy, it can hit people in different dimensions if he knows where they are. It is not evadeable unless you were moving pretty fast before it fired, which, was not happening.

And i didn't give him no chance. He had plenty of time to do something while Lightning charged up. He, and everyone else, did nothing. They ignored a potential threat, and were punished accordingly. He didn't deal any damage to Lightning, he couldn't have, because he just got smacked silly. He didn't hurt Lyras too much, crushing his body is just as difficult as freezing his blood.

This is why i argue it. They had time, and warning, even in OOC, about the ability. There is no reason for this now. I told you in TG there was no actual middle ground, this is why. They had a chance, they ignored it.

*smashes fist into hand*
Round two in an hour? :lol:
kidding...
@Charli
Dat work?
Lumi is my NS mom

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Ranoria wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Char, that doesn't work. Heaven's Roar is not bound to normal physics. It has trans-dimensional energy, it can hit people in different dimensions if he knows where they are. It is not evadeable unless you were moving pretty fast before it fired, which, was not happening.

*smashes fist into hand*
kidding...
@Charli
Dat work?

I suppose...

Dang it! Things are so much easier when it's that one person's committing an obvious offense!

Then I know exactly what to yell at them for...

I don't get paid enough for this.

Five years until retirement five years until retirement

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:*smashes fist into hand*
kidding...
@Charli
Dat work?

I suppose...

Dang it! Things are so much easier when it's that one person's committing an obvious offense!

Well, it doesn't. As far as my acknowledgement is concerned until Syri says it, Ryu is incapable of fighting without getting killed.

And there isn't a middle ground to stand on, so that don't work.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:*smashes fist into hand*
kidding...
@Charli
Dat work?

I suppose...

*pokes nose* Until then, Ryu can take you to the palace any time you need a vacay.
And Otohime recommends not yelling at anyone. Not good for your heatlh.
And I recommend punching the wall.
Otohime: No, that's not how we solve problems!
Jawzarr: *nods* we solve them by slashing things with explodey swords and eating the sun and moon!
Ryujin: *smacks over head* Idiot! All problems are solved by sending hurricane Sandy and the Great Flood!
Shen Lung: Or by getting fat and hitting on the Night itself.
Azazel: I just like devouring souls.
Otohime: *sighs*
/\
I tried to make a funny
@New Babylonia-
Drop it. We can fight again later. *tosses chill pill*
watch this. It always makes me feel better.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 4040,d.cWw
Um...dammit google
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mNzNPeyi8Q
There we go.
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:58 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Charlia wrote:I suppose...

Well, it doesn't. As far as my acknowledgement is concerned until Syri says it, Ryu is incapable of fighting without getting killed.

Here's the thing. Your characters can't be stronger than those of the OP-which are God and Thanatos. Hyperion was one, but...we know what happened with that song and dance. Anyway, if they're stronger than the OP's characters, you need to power them down. Unless they're a boss that's specifically designed to be beaten, like Tharzidun. Tharzidun was near-impossible, but we ended-up beating him in the end, eventually.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:I suppose...

*pokes nose* Until then, Ryu can take you to the palace any time you need a vacay.
Jawzarr: *nods* we solve them by slashing things with explodey swords and eating the sun and moon!
Ryujin: *smacks over head* Idiot! All problems are solved by sending hurricane Sandy and the Great Flood!
/\
I tried to make a funny
@New Babylonia-
Um...dammit google
There we go.

Frankly, i'm borderline just blacklisting you because your bullshit is exhausting. You're bitching about getting hit with an attack you ignored coming, and saying its overpowered. It's ridiculous. And then you think you can somehow stop it, even if it were possible, there was no time.

You're full of shit, you know it, and i know it, and i hardly have the interest to acknowledge you anymore. I'll admit i'm not perfect on balancing the power scales, but i don't pull this crap.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Heh, Charlia?

How do you feel about Ikelos having been torturing Loki since childhood?

And this is the point where Loki finally kills him?
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:*pokes nose* Until then, Ryu can take you to the palace any time you need a vacay.
/\
I tried to make a funny
@New Babylonia-
Um...dammit google
There we go.

Frankly, i'm borderline just blacklisting you because your bullshit is exhausting. You're bitching about getting hit with an attack you ignored coming, and saying its overpowered. It's ridiculous. And then you think you can somehow stop it, even if it were possible, there was no time.

You're full of shit, you know it, and i know it, and i hardly have the interest to acknowledge you anymore. I'll admit i'm not perfect on balancing the power scales, but i don't pull this crap.

Fine then, don't take a chill pill.
Calm down tho, srsly, tryin' to help here. You'll feel better.
Lumi is my NS mom

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:02 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:*pokes nose* Until then, Ryu can take you to the palace any time you need a vacay.
/\
I tried to make a funny
@New Babylonia-
Um...dammit google
There we go.

Please shut the fuck up.

You're ruining it for the other people.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Frankly, i'm borderline just blacklisting you because your bullshit is exhausting. You're bitching about getting hit with an attack you ignored coming, and saying its overpowered. It's ridiculous. And then you think you can somehow stop it, even if it were possible, there was no time.

Please shut the fuck up.

And people randomly ganging up at me right after i introduce my characters wasn't ruining it for me?

Take your hypocrisy else where, thanks.

The Dystopian Isles of Frisct
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dystopian Isles of Frisct » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Luminesa wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Well, it doesn't. As far as my acknowledgement is concerned until Syri says it, Ryu is incapable of fighting without getting killed.

Here's the thing. Your characters can't be stronger than those of the OP-which are God and Thanatos. Hyperion was one, but...we know what happened with that song and dance. Anyway, if they're stronger than the OP's characters, you need to power them down. Unless they're a boss that's specifically designed to be beaten, like Tharzidun. Tharzidun was near-impossible, but we ended-up beating him in the end, eventually.

By taking his pokey stick away and cutting his head off with it!

I took a day off today so I could rest

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Heh, Charlia?

That would be...

Quite amusing. XD

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:06 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Please shut the fuck up.

And people randomly ganging up at me right after i introduce my characters wasn't ruining it for me?

NB, please, we're not trying to gang up on you. We're pointing out something that we think is a problem. Charlia is Co-Op (and a damn good choice for one if I may add), so abide by the decision, kay? You're making alot more attacks than me, or anyone else here, so don't threaten blacklisting or whatever.

Charlia wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Heh, Charlia?

That would be...

Quite amusing. XD

DIS IS GOOD IDEAZ
Lumi is my NS mom

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:07 pm

Ranoria wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:And people randomly ganging up at me right after i introduce my characters wasn't ruining it for me?

NB, please, we're not trying to gang up on you. We're pointing out something that we think is a problem. Charlia is Co-Op (and a damn good choice for one if I may add), so abide by the decision, kay? You're making alot more attacks than me, or anyone else here, so don't threaten blacklisting or whatever.

Charlia wrote:That would be...

Quite amusing. XD

DIS IS GOOD IDEAZ

I was talking ICly, not OOCly. Sorry for not clarifying, probably shoulda done that.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:07 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Please shut the fuck up.

They were only 'ganging up on you' because it was the welcome wagon. You know, the group of people that come to get the new characters introduced to the rest of the group?

It's your own damn fault that your characters started being d*cks to the two bro characters that like to fight.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:09 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:NB, please, we're not trying to gang up on you. We're pointing out something that we think is a problem. Charlia is Co-Op (and a damn good choice for one if I may add), so abide by the decision, kay? You're making alot more attacks than me, or anyone else here, so don't threaten blacklisting or whatever.

DIS IS GOOD IDEAZ

I was talking ICly, not OOCly. Sorry for not clarifying, probably shoulda done that.

And for the record your characters brought it on themselves. They were instigating a fight, lol.
Happy u isnt angry anymo tho.
Lumi is my NS mom

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse