NATION

PASSWORD

Monster Girl Quest: The Ecchi Returns! (IC, Semi-Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:38 am

Barapam wrote:"Greentwig. Marit Greentwig, huldra." She gave him a sly look and twirled a lock of her long, beautiful, blonde hair between her fingers. Like always, her moves had worked. She signed the paper in front of her with her house mark, and if an attentive onlooker had seen her now, he would have understood that this was no ordinary girl (if he hadn't already guessed it from the fact that she rode mooses), as her skirt was moving strangely, since she happened to start to wag her tail underneath it. None of the rage from the earlier protests were left in her, this was a situation she really enjoyed.

"Thank you sir, this means a lot to me!" She leaned over to the knight, grabbed his collar and dragged him closer, and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. She didn't care that she interrupted him as he was talking to someone else, his lips and tongue tasted so good! Now this should show the Maou how it was done properly!

Belladonna's tail wrapped around her waist and yanked her away from Matthew keeping a steady hand against his chest. Her tail, though soft and fuzzy looking held her in a vise like grip, making escape very, very difficult. "Enough, harlot. Ser Matthew, did not wish to be greeted in such a manner, and as we are the guests it doth do diplomacy good to abide by his rules while in his domain, as I'm sure Ser Matthew wouldst most verily agree.

-Meanwhile, thousands of miles away-
Sylvia had gotten bored of doing nothing and swooped down next to the sign up camp, landing on Arthur's shoulders. "Oh! Its... ermm... Matthew?" She looked puzzled at the scribe who was thoroughly been ogling the other girls. though, Sylvia did not seem to notice.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:22 am

The Templar High Council wrote:After the speech had ended, Matthew and a young page emerged in the still-crowded plaza. They set up a stand with the Monster Guard symbol on the desk itself, with a stack of papers and a quill sitting on top. Matthew sat down in a chair behind the desk, with another chair across from him, holding the quill and ink hostage on his side of the desk. He awaited someone, anyone, to approach his desk seriously, asking to join. Someone who wasn't just there to jokingly ask him if it were serious, or to ask him to invite them to the Queen's ball next month.

Matthew had this ability, where he could just know about people by touching them. That's why he insisted that he decide who was to help him himself instead of admitting just who the Queen wanted, or anyone at all. That's also why he turned away a group of burly men asking to join, because after a handshake, Matthew knew they only wanted to join to look at scantily clad monster girls. Honestly, is that what the world has come to?

The crowd was still in the plaza, albeit much less crowded. They stood around, watching, waiting to see who would try next to join this peculiar new militant force.

Selesia wondered why there was so much people in the plaza when she arrived there. Having just finished her delicious meal in the tavern she had decided to explore the city plaza seeing as it was one of the attractions here though the sheer amount of the crowd gathered here caught her slightly off-guard.

Blending into the crowd of onlookers she curiously asked a fellow onlooker next to her, ‘’If you don’t mind my asking, what is happening here?’’

The middle-aged female onlooker smiled at the pretty face that had asked the question. In her mind she guessed, correctly, that this was a monster girl. She replied to Selesia’s question, ‘’Oh, the Royals recently announced the formation of a new team that would include monster girls. It’s the first time I have seen something like this being done in my life. Its all pretty exciting don’t you think?’’

Saying thanks to the woman for her helpfulness Selesia pondered to herself, This actually is interesting news. You know…maybe if I join this force I could become like Daddy…

The Lamia continued to observe the event, closely watching each volunteer. Inside her head she was having a mental battle as to whether to enlist or not…

It seems too risky…
If you don’t do it youll regret it for the rest of your life
But what happens if joining this force means itll be the end of my life?
Better die doing something fun and righteous!
But my family…
You can return to them a famous hero!

It was this last thought that made Selesia’s mind up. Walking gracefully to the desk, she told the men there, ‘’Greetings, my name is Selesia Yustuss. I am a Lamia and I desire to join this force.’’
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Barapam wrote:"Greentwig. Marit Greentwig, huldra." She gave him a sly look and twirled a lock of her long, beautiful, blonde hair between her fingers. Like always, her moves had worked. She signed the paper in front of her with her house mark, and if an attentive onlooker had seen her now, he would have understood that this was no ordinary girl (if he hadn't already guessed it from the fact that she rode mooses), as her skirt was moving strangely, since she happened to start to wag her tail underneath it. None of the rage from the earlier protests were left in her, this was a situation she really enjoyed.

"Thank you sir, this means a lot to me!" She leaned over to the knight, grabbed his collar and dragged him closer, and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. She didn't care that she interrupted him as he was talking to someone else, his lips and tongue tasted so good! Now this should show the Maou how it was done properly!

Belladonna's tail wrapped around her waist and yanked her away from Matthew keeping a steady hand against his chest. Her tail, though soft and fuzzy looking held her in a vise like grip, making escape very, very difficult. "Enough, harlot. Ser Matthew, did not wish to be greeted in such a manner, and as we are the guests it doth do diplomacy good to abide by his rules while in his domain, as I'm sure Ser Matthew wouldst most verily agree.

Just as Marit was enjoying herself the most, she was joinked away by the demon girl's tail. She tried to get loose at first, but quickly realized the futility of it. She was of course angry at Belladonna for interrupting the kiss and holding her, and her judging words certainly didn't make it any better.

"Excuse me!?! Harlot!?! I beg your pardon!" she exclaimed in indignation. "That gesture was merely an act of politeness! That's how we greet each other in the forests!"

It was a lie of course, although not too untrue. It happened from time to time that huldror greeted each other in exactly that way when they met, but it was usually not done towards unknown humans, even if that wasn't completely unheard of either.

"I was not aware that city customs were so different, and if I have embarrassed sir Matthew in any way I will apologize to him..." she said in a calmer tone, only to yell at the Maou in the very next moment. "But I will not tolerate you insulting me! Take back what you just said!" There were a lot of invectives she wanted to throw at Belladonna, but she refrained from it. No one would gain anything from a scene.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:46 am

Elinara met the firm gaze of the smaller woman. An uncomfortable silence held for a few moments between them, the arachne’s eyes scanning Delia’s own. They seemed to be trying to peel away at her stubborn visage, predatory in how they waited for the slightest chink in the guard’s armour. However, suddenly the hardness vanished. Shrugging her shoulders in response to Delia, as if accepting that she would not be getting an alternative response, the arachne once again adopted an air of indifference.

“A monster hunter?” Elinara scoffed, holding even less respect for their ilk than she did for humankind in general. “That’s usually a highly respected position in human society, so I’m told. I wonder what made him decide to give it up?” She could quite easily guess, of course. A monster hunter giving up his profession just as his half-breed daughter was born? He clearly hadn’t been a very good hunter.

Another pause held for a few moments as Elinara weighed up what to do next. She didn’t exactly care, but this other woman had struck her curiosity, and she supposed that if she ended up being in the city for a while she’d have to start interacting with others eventually. With an unnoticeable hesitation, the arachne extended a hand – that was how humans greeted one another, wasn’t it? “I am Elinara, from the western forests.”
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:01 am

After being borderline sexually assaulted, landed on, slapped a fair number of times, and more, Matthew finally got through the day. As he returned home, he carried with him a stack of signed papers from every man, woman, and monster that had applied. He sighed. It was bound to be a long night, and few days ahead.

Three Days Later...

After much deliberating, and a fair amount of dice rolling, Matthew finally finalized the list for who was accepted to join the Monster Guard. He gave his list to the Queen, who gave her list to her couriers, who ran all around The City and surrounding areas delivering the letters. They read as such:

Dear Sir/Madam,

You are formally accepted into the ranks of the Monster Guard. Tomorrow morn, please gather at the front gate of The City and await further instruction.

I hope to see you soon,

Matthew Aquilinius

And the next morning, that is what people would do. A small caravan group, laden with supplies and room for passengers and adorned with the new Monster Guard banners, await outside The City gates. Aside from the caravan drivers, most of the crew coming with the Monster Guard were women.

How... curious...
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:37 am

With a yawn and stretch the one and only Theodora walked down the streets, carrying with her a small sheet. On it said the magic words. She walked through the gates, tugging on her leather jacket, of which it was still the old, worn one, but she did have new, steel reinforced boots. When she told the smithy who worked in the slums she'd been accepted into the Guard, he'd quickly made them for the short, young wererabbit. And now, she strode proudly, albeit shortly, to the gate. With a sigh, she approached some guy who looked like he was maybe in charge. She did at least recognize that he was a member, seeing as she'd seen him at the signups. She hadn't personally spoken to him, but rather to one of his subordinates, and as such, she couldn't quite remember his name. She approached, her ears hidden by her cloak's hood, and the goggles she wore dangling from her neck. She rapped her knuckles on his armor, causing a loud noise in a poor attempt to get his attention. "Martin, right..?" She said, guessing at his name.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Shyluz wrote:With a yawn and stretch the one and only Theodora walked down the streets, carrying with her a small sheet. On it said the magic words. She walked through the gates, tugging on her leather jacket, of which it was still the old, worn one, but she did have new, steel reinforced boots. When she told the smithy who worked in the slums she'd been accepted into the Guard, he'd quickly made them for the short, young wererabbit. And now, she strode proudly, albeit shortly, to the gate. With a sigh, she approached some guy who looked like he was maybe in charge. She did at least recognize that he was a member, seeing as she'd seen him at the signups. She hadn't personally spoken to him, but rather to one of his subordinates, and as such, she couldn't quite remember his name. She approached, her ears hidden by her cloak's hood, and the goggles she wore dangling from her neck. She rapped her knuckles on his armor, causing a loud noise in a poor attempt to get his attention. "Martin, right..?" She said, guessing at his name.

The man turned about, revealing that he was not, in fact, Matthew. He was somewhat elderly, with a proud face and graying hair. "My name is Martin, yes. But I don't believe we've met. I am the uncle of Matthew, the foolish young man who started this endeavor." Martin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "However, I told my brother I'd look out for his son. So here I am, organizing the initial run of supplies.

"Now who are you?" Martin asked, looking inquisitively at the rabbit girl. "Here to apply for the guard, I presume?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:44 am

For the last few days Marit had enjoyed the pleasures the capital of Eccharia had to offer. Theatres, shopping, nightclubs... lots of new things for a countrygirl to discover, even if she was a monster, and she hadn't been bored a single minute. This morning she was in a very happy mood as well, and she hummed a merry old folksong as she walked, almost skipped, towards the gate, with the paper that justified her presence tightly held in her right hand. Her moose had returned home to the forestlands on her order. That's where he belonged, and even though he was loyal she knew that he wouldn't like to stay inside the city for too long. And well, a moose was rather impractical to ride in such a crowded place. Together they had been a very good symbol for the resistance of the people and their cause during the demonstration, but that symbol didn't serve much purpose anymore. So she had set him free again. She was in no way worried about him, even though it was a long journey home, her protective spell would keep him safe from both accidents and hunters.

She walked up to one of the knights that didn't seem too occupied with loading the cars. "Hello! Excuse me sir! I'm here for the Monster Guard. Where am I supposed to go?" She smiled politely as she waited for his response. If there was anything the huldra had learned by now it was that the people (and even some monster girls) here didn't appreciate to show to much affection in public, and she accepted and respected that now, even if she personally found that custom a bit too prude.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:06 am

Oh, sweet mother of Epona, it was about time that letter had arrived. Plymoth had grown tired of sleeping in the stables after the first hour or so, and by the third night she was ready to kick the first horse that whinnied square in the face. Thankfully, patience had prevailed, and finally the centaur had her answer. Somehow she'd been accepted to the Monster Guard despite her handwriting that went beyond the poor quality of chicken scratching and into a whole new category of terrible, and her propensity to slam her face into tall objects. In fact, she did so on her way out of the stables, bumping her head against a signpost. With an infuriated growl she punched the sign (in hindsight, perhaps not the most reasonable response) and began a brisk trot to the front gates. A caravan crew...

Oh, sheer joy. More horses. She grit her teeth and made her way to one of the unoccupied knights, the sound of her hooves clapping against the ground announcing her presence long ago. "This'd be the Monster Guard thing, ye?" The centaur asked.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:13 pm

It had been a whole three days since Alix could barely contain himself from lashing out at the Knight whom had the gall to mistake him for a women. Yes, his choice of attire might of been a bit misleading, but shouldn't it have been obvious from his fearsome demeanor and strong arms that he was a male? Unconsciously, Alix played with one of his locks of hair as he traveled down the main avenue towards the city gates. When Alix had first received the letter, he was ecstatic that the Queen had chosen him to be apart of this illustrious 'Monster Guard', though he did think they could have done a bit better with the name.

"Mother would be so proud of me now!" He all but shouted as he raced down the busy avenue. His sword swayed at his hip and other than a few odd glances, most people seemed to be gathering at the entrance to the city. Whether they were all members or merely spectators was yet to be seen, but Alix was eager to establish himself as the leading knight amongst the group.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:41 pm

After the girls had arrived, and successfully harassed the men loading the caravans for the past half hour, the soon-to-be employees (as well as the future defenders of Eccharia) clambered onto carriages, horses, and the like to head out to, where they expected, to meet Matthew. Along the way, the average employees (the majority of which were young women, though there were men driving the carriages and coming to unload supplies) were making small talk and reveling in their future jobs. Many of them stayed clear of the monster girls, but some overcame their fear to find that many of those girls were a lot like them. Though many looked quite different.

Suddenly, the first carriage in the group stopped. As our heroes looked forward, they would see many animalistic goblins and a few orcs blocking the path. To the sides too, the caravan group was passing through a small canyon, and there were dozens of goblins looking down. Orcs were interspersed as squad leaders. It looked very organized, for a goblin attack.

"Give supplies!" The orc in front shouted. "Orghov want food, Orghov want women! Give now!" The human women talking to the Monster Guard girls started worryingly murmuring. "Do something!" One of them insisted. "You're fighters, right? Get rid of those goblins so we can get to the castle!"

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:31 pm

Belladonna leapt from her post to right in front of one of the wagons. "Enough. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THY MORTAL COIL STANDS BEFORE? LEAVE AND REPENT THY WAYS, FORE I CRUSH THY BONES LIKE THY AMBITIONS!"

Sylvia however, immune the mood chirped happily from Plymoth's back. "Piggys!"
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:04 am

Delia didn't bother to hesitate, springing forwards she began sprinting towards the goblinoids. Drawing her sword as she charged, she delivered a killing blow as she swung her sword, and half servering a goblin's head off before dismembering the next one behind it. Finishing her swing, she lodged it in an orc who happened to be in front of her, before slamming into it and using it as a personal breaking mechanism. That all transgressed before the goblinoids, or most anyone else realised what was going on because she was movng to fast for a human.

Yanking her sword out of the now very much almost dead orc, hearing a sword swinging, she turned to see another goblin attack her. She easily dodged the attack, before stepping in and delivering a a inhumanly strong punch to the attacking goblin, and with enough force to snap it's scrawny neck in half.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:53 am

Marit instinctively felt more disgusted than afraid. The thought of being a woman of Orghov, or any of the other goblins and orcs, repulsed her. And she couldn't let them take any of the other women either. Unfortunately, she didn't have her own enchanted bow with her, a fact that she regretted now, but since it was far back in her cottage back home, there was nothing to do about it. The huldra leaped into the carriage to look for a weapon, and among all the clutter in the dark she eventually found one. Not the best or prettiest bow, but it would have to do. She examined it closely. Yes, a fine string and the wood was good as well. Nothing fancy, but it would definitely work. Now she just needed some arrows. She felt around, and got her hands of a quiver, which seemed to be full. Marit smiled, hung the quiver over her shoulder and crawled out again.
Raktio wrote:Delia didn't bother to hesitate, springing forwards she began sprinting towards the goblinoids. Drawing her sword as she charged, she delivered a killing blow as she swung her sword, and half servering a goblin's head off before dismembering the next one behind it. Finishing her swing, she lodged it in an orc who happened to be in front of her, before slamming into it and using it as a personal breaking mechanism. That all transgressed before the goblinoids, or most anyone else realised what was going on because she was movng to fast for a human.

Yanking her sword out of the now very much almost dead orc, hearing a sword swinging, she turned to see another goblin attack her. She easily dodged the attack, before stepping in and delivering a a inhumanly strong punch to the attacking goblin, and with enough force to snap it's scrawny neck in half.

When she came out, the battle seemed to have started. It looked like a whole lot of swordsmen were already involved, decapitating foes. Without taking her eyes away from the scene, Marit kissed the bow and blessed it, took out an arrow, and raised the loaded weapon. The first projectil struck right between the eyes of the nearest goblin, and the female forest spirit was ready with a new arrow before he hit the ground. She fired away at her next target. Goblins and orcs were something she had never shot before, but she was a skilled hunter, and these foul bandits were just as easy to hit as any other prey. Another headshot.

She had to look so she didn't accidently hit the swift swordsmen - wait, there was actually just one of them! The redhead from the City Guard? Only a vampire, well a Dhampir as the sun was up, could be that fast. Anyway, it wasn't like they had to ration their targets. There were enough goblins for all of them. Marit stood up in the carriage, turned around and shot the next enemy in the face, crouched down and reloaded, stood up and took aim, and hit another gob-head in the throat. Then she repeated the process, again and again.

"Fucking gobs..." she muttered, just as much to herself as to the human girl next to her.

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:29 am

Ryllandaras, who had been somewhat unobtrusive in the journey so far, for the most part content to leave socializing to the other monsters, noted the interruption with some disdain. The androgynous demon opened the carriage door, his violet gaze smoldering with an inhuman intensity. "Oh, what's this? Primitive thugs demanding others pander to their base desires?" He murmured, a mix of amusement and derision evident as he spoke. Some of the others began launching themselves into battle, and he added, to himself, "Well, I'd better get started, then..."

Seemingly conjuring a black-bladed segmented whipsword from thin air, though probably having hidden it somewhere on his person, Ryllandaras leapt forward, his wings increasing his speed as he launched himself towards the nearest group of goblins. His right hand swung the blade forth into the nearest of them, whilst in his other hand, a deep crimson flame appeared, traces of black and purple apparent amongst the hellfire. The sword tore through one goblin, whilst a brief blast of the fire turned one of its green compatriots into a blazing conflagration, flesh and bone melting like ice cream on a hot summer's day, smoke briefly emanating from the melted, charred body.

Another goblin darted forward, only to receive the blade's edge through its chest, the weapon having extended, the segmented sword connected in parts by a chain-linked hollow core that could increase its versatility, sending a gout of blood as an injury was unceremoniously bestowed upon the unfortunate victim of the former demon prince, though as always, it was a lack of grace that only his foes held.

Ryllandaras, of course, seemed remarkably graceful, though at the same time precise in his movements. Said grace didn't help dispel his apparent femininity, either. As this latest goblin corpse fell, the blade retracted, in a odd motion resembling the way a snake moved. An audible series of clicks could be heard as the sword's segments moved back into place, and he carried on, moving in a blur to deal with other goblins, and their Orcish overlords.
Last edited by Videssos on Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:55 am

How absolutely....disgusting. The mere presence of these Orcs and Goblins served to do nothing but infuriate Alix. Did the area around the Capitol have a significant raider problem? It was only a logical assumption given the size of this pack. Regardless, today they would be cut down to size. The monster-girls seemed to have engaged in combat already, and though Alix had a slight distaste with the matter it would hardly be helpful to bitch about it now. Without hesitation, Alix pulled out his sword and shield and jumped from the caravan into the horde of enemies.

"In the name of the Goddess Illias, I find these creatures of the Monster Lord to be a bane upon the realms of man. Repent!" He yelled. A slight glow emanated from his sword and a strong wind seemed to blow through, causing his skirt to flutter softly in the wind. A single strike broke the blade of the first Orc he engaged, and severed its arm. The beast screamed out in agony before perishing in a blinding light and turning to dust.

"Repent!" He screamed again. Paying no heed to each enemy he gutted. In a flurry of strikes and blocks, Alix moved through the combat zone with grace, but stayed close to the caravan as much as he could. Paladins were protectors of the weak after all. It was his duty.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:14 pm

The second the first swing was thrown, Theo was gone. She leaped at the first orc who'd decided to come after the little unarmed girl, who was wearing only a cloak. He sorely regretted his decision, considering how in three lightning fast flicks of her legs, Theo had shattered his pelvis, and both legs. Now, she stood above him, playing a grin full of bloodlust. She slammed a reinforced boot into his cranium, shattering it and spraying a bit of blood on the girl. She giggled, lowering her hood. The two long, white ears rose up proudly. "Next?" She said, watching as three goblins prioritized the wererabbit. She cocked her head.

The first one of the goblins was slammed into a side of a cart, cracking the wood and pulping his brain. The wererabbit grinned as the second foolishly charged her. She gave him four kicks, the first two broke his legs, the third shattered his blade, the fourth crushed his heart. The third had had enough. He turned and ran from the demon rabbit.

He didn't get far.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Delia's sword pivoted around again before making for a quick stab to kill a goblin, another slash hacked off an orc's arm. The battle was quick, brutal, and completely one sided. Seeing that there were no other opponents left to deal with, she leveled her sword at the orc's neck. Cold merciless eyes glared down at the orc, "give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you here and now?" Truth be told, the only thing that kept her from dropping down from weak knees since this was her first actual combat, was adrenaline coursing through her body, and she was functioning mostly on instinct at the moment.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:27 am

With the skirmish over and won, Marit jumped down from the carriage to collect the arrows that still could be reused. No need to waste them. She landed elegantly, thanks to her tail that she used to keep the balance. The huldra began to walk around the goblin corpses, finished off the wounded and other survivors, and examined the dead bodies for loot. Pity. None of them carried anything she found valuable in their pockets. The orcs were a little better, she found a good, sharp dagger decorated with traditional orc ornaments, and an ugly short sword, or if it was a long machete. Good enough to kill with anyway, until she found something better. Marit was certain, there would be greater dangers on their way, so she better equip herself.

When she was done she looked for Delia. She wanted to commend the Dhampir girl's contributions in the fight. She saw her stand over a still breathing orc. He was big and looked like a chief of sorts. Was it Orghov himself? Why didn't she kill him?

Marit rose up from the corpses and attached her new dagger in her belt. She slung the bow over her shoulder, but kept the sword-machete ready in hand, and walked over to the odd couple.

"Great job girl!" She exclaimed happily to Delia. "I've never seen such speed!" Then, she pointed with her blade against Orghov's troat and continued in a darker tone. "You go and rest, I'll behead him for you."

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Elinara

Even among the women who had joined the Monster Guard, the Arachne was spared a sizable berth. Elinara’s eight long, lethally sharp appendages and obviously inhuman appearance were difficult to overcome and none could lift up the courage to try and spark a conversation with the monster. This state of affairs suited her perfectly, of course. Elinara saw little reason to waste her energy on idle topics or the pointless gossip these humans seemed so compulsively drawn to. Instead, she spent the journey happily alone with her own thoughts, resting comfortably in the nice shade of one of the caravans. The Arachne was well fed, satiated with the supplies that she had been provided with, undisturbed by those not worth her time, and otherwise enjoying the trip. However, this was brought to a quick end by the Orcs’ ill thought-out assault.

Begrudgingly, Elinara had forced herself to consider her surroundings as one of the foul greenskins had rambled on about something which was of little consequence, and thusly ignored. The prospect of danger or an actual threat to her wellbeing never once crossed the Arachne’s mind. Really, the raiding part was pathetic, clearly unaware of whose caravan they had dared assault. With a yawn, Elinara decided to sit back and allow things to play out without her own interference. Usually, she would have personally rendered the punishment upon the Orcs for their own impudence, but she didn’t really feel the mood take her.

As if on cue, the Dhampir and the Daemon leapt into action, swiftly followed by the rest of the monsters. Elinara continued to lazily lounge on her belly as she watched the entertainment unroll before her. The screams of the Orcs quickly morphed from surprise and shock into horror and anguish as severed limbs, blood and corpses began to litter the ground. The human paladin joined the fray, wielding her own powers and joining some of the more close-distance monsters in the thick of it. Elinara smirked quietly as the Huldra mercilessly gunned down the goblins even as they tried to flee from her wrath.

It was over in a matter of minutes, the surviving wounded groaning in pain upon the ground before shrieking in terror as the Huldra silenced each of them one by one. Elinara was surprised, she hadn’t pegged the other monster for such brutality when she had first seen her, but that’s what she got for judging a book by her cover.

“Just kill him and be done with it. We’ve got places to be, after all.”
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse