NATION

PASSWORD

Magical Fantasy High school (OOC/Signups/Closed/Invite only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Charlia wrote:*quietly begs for interaction*
*gets interaction*
*drops quietness and screams for joy*

I can fix That. *tips hat.*
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Legato Venari wrote:
Charlia wrote:*quietly begs for interaction*
*gets interaction*
*drops quietness and screams for joy*

I can fix That. *tips hat.*

...was that a Holes reference?

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Charlia wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:I can fix That. *tips hat.*

...was that a Holes reference?

YUP!
*PUFFS OUT CHEST*
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Legato Venari wrote:
Charlia wrote:...was that a Holes reference?

YUP!
*PUFFS OUT CHEST*

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :clap:

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:05 pm

I don't know why But I just got a stupid open mouth smile on my face.
And I never open my mouth when I smile.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:07 pm

Legato Venari wrote:I don't know why But I just got a stupid open mouth smile on my face.

Heh. Well, the joy of understood references is a strange joy indeed.

Hey, Glen, you should totally ask Charlotte... I've got the perfect character...

Glendalia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Glendalia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Charlia wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:I don't know why But I just got a stupid open mouth smile on my face.

Heh. Well, the joy of understood references is a strange joy indeed.

Hey, Glen, you should totally ask Charlotte... I've got the perfect character...

Will do, edit coming, NOW.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Glendalia wrote:
Charlia wrote:Heh. Well, the joy of understood references is a strange joy indeed.

Will do, edit coming, NOW.

Thank you!

Glendalia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Glendalia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:11 pm

I need to go AFK for the night. If the class is still in progress tomorrow, I'll post Zola and her Shakespeare character.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:11 pm

*waits for it*
Glendalia wrote:I need to go AFK for the night. If the class is still in progress tomorrow, I'll post Zola and her Shakespeare character.

G'night.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:12 pm

And now I need to go afk for an hour.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Legato Venari wrote:And now I need to go afk for an hour.

Goodbye...

*wonders if Lavinia is right character*
*checks*
*is secure in the knowledge that Lavinia's the right character*

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Legato...
Raktio wrote:Name: May Kanogu
Species: Kitsune
Description:
Stupid size limits,making me put this in as a url.
Abilities: Shapeshifting (so far just between her reg form and fox, and she can have just one tail or two). She can breath fire, it's only a small foot long flame though, but very hot, and will cause sever burns if blown directly onto skin for a short period of time. She's also able to create a wisp-o-willow like orb of light which she controls with her mind.
Brief biography: Well for the first hundred years of living she was a fox, and she had lots of adventures. Once she turned one hundred and got her second tail she was able to shapeshift into her human form and she started learning English and Japanese. Once confident in her capability to speak smoothly without hiccup or sounding like a seven year old, her parents sent her off to an actual school rather than home schooling her.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Raktio wrote:Legato...
Raktio wrote:Name: May Kanogu
Species: Kitsune
Description:
Stupid size limits,making me put this in as a url.
Abilities: Shapeshifting (so far just between her reg form and fox, and she can have just one tail or two). She can breath fire, it's only a small foot long flame though, but very hot, and will cause sever burns if blown directly onto skin for a short period of time. She's also able to create a wisp-o-willow like orb of light which she controls with her mind.
Brief biography: Well for the first hundred years of living she was a fox, and she had lots of adventures. Once she turned one hundred and got her second tail she was able to shapeshift into her human form and she started learning English and Japanese. Once confident in her capability to speak smoothly without hiccup or sounding like a seven year old, her parents sent her off to an actual school rather than home schooling her.

This doesn't have much of a bio...

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Gonna be online til 1 EST... So utc...... would be 5 UTC.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Legato Venari wrote:
Raktio wrote:Legato...

This doesn't have much of a bio...

Living out in the middle of nowhere USA tends to get that, one hundred years of being a fox, and eight being able to use a human form... actually there is a bit I coukd add to explain a bit more as to why she's the only one out of a litter who's going to the school.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Raktio wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:This doesn't have much of a bio...

Living out in the middle of nowhere USA tends to get that, one hundred years of being a fox, and eight being able to use a human form... actually there is a bit I coukd add to explain a bit more as to why she's the only one out of a litter who's going to the school.

I would Appreciate you doing that greatly.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 pm

*is depressing*

Char for the course, folks!

(Heh. Heh, heh, heh. That was a terrible pun.)

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Charlia wrote:*is depressing*

Ah gawd Charlia! Do you know how many sessions of Therapy it's going to take in order to fix that? Like seven or something!

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Legato Venari wrote:
Charlia wrote:*is depressing*

Ah gawd Charlia! Do you know how many sessions of Therapy it's going to take in order to fix that? Like seven or something!
Have you tried repressing all memories involving charlotte noble?
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Saleon wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:Ah gawd Charlia! Do you know how many sessions of Therapy it's going to take in order to fix that? Like seven or something!

IT'S WORKING LIKE A GODDAMN PARADOX!!! THE MORE I IGNORE THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT!!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH *snap* *flatlines*

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Saleon wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:Ah gawd Charlia! Do you know how many sessions of Therapy it's going to take in order to fix that? Like seven or something!

I literally introduced myself in one thread as this:
In some circles, I am known as a blade-happy asexual with a penchant for shouting 'off with your head'.

In other circles, I'm a funny geek who if she can make references to Sherlock, Doctor Who, or any of her other obsessions(although mostly just Sherlock and Doctor Who), by Gallifrey, she will..

In other circles, I'm depressing and can always be counted on to bring down the mood.

In other circles, I'm the one who keeps pestering the OP to make that darn IC already.

And in most circles, I'm a combination of all of those and more!

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote: Have you tried repressing all memories involving charlotte noble?

I literally introduced myself in one thread as this:
In some circles, I am known as a blade-happy asexual with a penchant for shouting 'off with your head'.

In other circles, I'm a funny geek who if she can make references to Sherlock, Doctor Who, or any of her other obsessions(although mostly just Sherlock and Doctor Who), by Gallifrey, she will..

In other circles, I'm depressing and can always be counted on to bring down the mood.

In other circles, I'm the one who keeps pestering the OP to make that darn IC already.

I made the IC already... am I safe at least from that?

Also I own that actual watch. Looking at It right now. Don't think it has time stop powers...

EDIT: IT DOES BUT IT DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM FALLING FROM THE ROOF AND IT HURTING WHEN YOU MAKE SWEET LOVE WITH THE GROUND...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Legato Venari wrote:
Charlia wrote:I literally introduced myself in one thread as this:

Also I own that actual watch. Looking at It right now. Don't think it has time stop powers...

EDIT: IT DOES BUT IT DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM FALLING FROM THE ROOF AND IT HURTING WHEN YOU MAKE SWEET LOVE WITH THE GROUND...

Yeah, you're safe from that.

Unfortunately, she was speaking metaphorically. There's no actual way that I can think of that stopping time could actually help.

...we might have a ship war on our hands... *frantically starts sabotaging Slowcat's ship* MERLIN IS THE AUTO-SHIP HERE. THIS IS JUST WRONG.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Charlia wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:

Yeah, you're safe from that.

Unfortunately, she was speaking metaphorically. There's no actual way that I can think of that stopping time could actually help.

...we might have a ship war on our hands... *frantically starts sabotaging Slowcat's ship* MERLIN IS THE AUTO-SHIP HERE. THIS IS JUST WRONG.

Was Never really good with metaphors.... but then again...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdtTfQJCO2Y

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse