NATION

PASSWORD

Reality's Bane (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Widgetalia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:53 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Important Announcement

After some deliberation, I have decided to BAN Transformer OCs! You can play as canon characters, but only after I thoroughly review your app!

All TF OCs must alleviate the premises.

-From your friendly neighborhood IRE

Will you unban my character if my offending post is deleted?
Last edited by Widgetalia on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The States of Balloon
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The States of Balloon » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:11 pm

After some deliberation, I have decided to BAN Transformer OCs! You can play as canon characters, but only after I thoroughly review your app!

Clearly, I have missed something.
:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Widgetalia wrote:

Will you unban my character if my offending post is deleted?

It is not just one post, your whole RPing skill made me decide upon this. And don't whine to someone else, the OP himself gave me the OK to do this.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Widgetalia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:08 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Widgetalia wrote:Will you unban my character if my offending post is deleted?

It is not just one post, your whole RPing skill made me decide upon this. And don't whine to someone else, the OP himself gave me the OK to do this.

That doesn't bother me. I have my RP and Flarbinia has two of them.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:31 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Widgetalia wrote:Will you unban my character if my offending post is deleted?

I respect your decision. I will be going now.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:27 am

So what happened to cause the ban?
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:25 am

Naval Monte wrote:So what happened to cause the ban?

The Co-OP didn't like the role-play style used by me and Widgetalia.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:33 am

Doesn't help that you two post so fast that i lost track of what my characters are suppose to do. I think I want Sans and Papyrus to return back to the main base and go somewhere else.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Doesn't help that you two post so fast that i lost track of what my characters are suppose to do. I think I want Sans and Papyrus to return back to the main base and go somewhere else.

I needed to react to other people's posts as fast as possible.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The States of Balloon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The States of Balloon » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Flarbinia wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:Doesn't help that you two post so fast that i lost track of what my characters are suppose to do. I think I want Sans and Papyrus to return back to the main base and go somewhere else.

I needed to react to other people's posts as fast as possible.

No, you don't.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Keep an eye out folks. Assuming this is still alive I may consider rejoining with new characters.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Still waiting for the right time to rejoin in.

The States of Balloon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The States of Balloon » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:43 am

Last night I had a dream that someone posted in the IC. I knew it was a dream though, because nobody posts in the IC anymore.

Will have app up soon. Some of you will remember this one from AttM

The States of Balloon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The States of Balloon » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:53 am

It's that time again.
Name:Roulette Boy

Starting Affiliation:Evil

Appearance:Image

Species:No clue. Let's just say "not quite human".

Universe of Origin:Gregory Horror Show

Backstory:Like many other guests at Gregory House, little is known about Roulette Boy. What is known though is that he has a love for games of all kinds and he doesn't care who gets hurt while playing(unless it's him). His favorite game to play is Hell's Roulette, a deadly board game set in the real world where he himself acts as the spinner.

Powers and Abilities:overlaying a board-game style path on any existing floor, summoning various objects to harm the players

Weaknesses:Is physically and mentally a child, summoned objects cannot kill and operate on cartoon logic.

Destructive Capacity:Below Street level

Speed:1m/s

Durability:Human Level

Lifting Strength:Sub-Human

Striking Strength:Class H

Stamina:Very High. The kid is full of energy most of the time, but he falls asleep almost immediately when tired.

Standard Equipment:Nothing really.

Intelligence:Young child level.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvofTpOh9g

The States of Balloon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The States of Balloon » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:43 am

You hear that?

That's the sound of an RP dying.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:52 am

Where did everyone go?
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The States of Balloon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The States of Balloon » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:55 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Where did everyone go?

Into their bunkers for NS summer.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Was busy with other things on my end.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:21 pm

The States of Balloon wrote:It's that time again.
Name:Roulette Boy

Starting Affiliation:Evil

Appearance:(Image)

Species:No clue. Let's just say "not quite human".

Universe of Origin:Gregory Horror Show

Backstory:Like many other guests at Gregory House, little is known about Roulette Boy. What is known though is that he has a love for games of all kinds and he doesn't care who gets hurt while playing(unless it's him). His favorite game to play is Hell's Roulette, a deadly board game set in the real world where he himself acts as the spinner.

Powers and Abilities:overlaying a board-game style path on any existing floor, summoning various objects to harm the players

Weaknesses:Is physically and mentally a child, summoned objects cannot kill and operate on cartoon logic.

Destructive Capacity:Below Street level

Speed:1m/s

Durability:Human Level

Lifting Strength:Sub-Human

Striking Strength:Class H

Stamina:Very High. The kid is full of energy most of the time, but he falls asleep almost immediately when tired.

Standard Equipment:Nothing really.

Intelligence:Young child level.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvofTpOh9g

*Emerges from the shadows*

https://youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:04 am

So this RP is dead huh? Kinda sad actually.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Reality's Bane (OOC/Open)

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:59 am

The Tiger Returns!
Name: Neyla Haijira Patalia

Starting Affiliation: Neutral/Lawful Evil

Appearance:

Species: Thessian Feline

Universe of Origin: Mine

Backstory: Born June 19th, 2014, as Crowned Princess Neyla to Empress Nirrti, Neyla was spoiled and given nearly anything she wanted as a little girl. She later was sent as a liason to a group of human explorers to attempt diplomatic contact. However, they treated her very poorly and started massacaring the locals, causing conflict between themselves and Nirrti. These explorers called in more ships and started a formal invasion of Thessia, destroying temples, burning historical records, and massacaring the people. As they approached Cheng Yíån and laid siege to the city, Nirrti discovered a defensive Forerunner emplacement under the palace. Using this piece of alien technology, the empress drove the invaders back, and destroyed their ships. After the invasion, Nirrti had the ringleaders executed for their crimes against her people, but allowed the others to settle on Thessia. While Nirrti tried to console Neyla about the event, she failed to do so, so Neyla believes humans are barbaric savages who have no honor.

In 2034, a large complex of Forerunner ruins were discovered under Illium, Thessia's largest city. However, Nirrti died of old age before she could make anything from them. Neyla was held by an oath not to exile the humans from Thessia by her dying mother, who transfered the soverignty of the nation to her. Neyla subsequently used the data in the ruins to advance her civilization, claiming the Mantle of Responsibility as a birthright of her civilization. Neyla subsequently had two daughters by her original husband, and when he died, submitted herself to extensive gentic experimentation in an attempt to gain Immortality. However, this failed and only slowed her aging process. Later, she integrated the Airforce into the Navy, and began the Galactic Campeign, during which her civilization expanded to cover half the galaxy- thus forming the Thessian Ecumene.

Powers and Abilities: Apportation
Superior strength to humans
Natural feline agility
Nightvision

Neyla has a suit of Forerunner Armor, which allows her:
Biological Immortality
Immunity to modern weapons
Immunity to infection and almost all disease
PK abilities, including being able to pick up and choke/throw her enemies
The ability to dematerialize certain structures, like barricades and non-critical walls.
The ability to summon Promeathean Knights to fight for her.
All her biological processes are handled by her armor
Can teleport short distances
Resistance to plasma and hardlight weapons
Teleportation to her flagship if it is nearby

Neyla often travels around in a Forerunner Planet-Breaker that allows her the following abilities:
Travel to other universes
Communication with the Imperial Navy; Ability to summon her personal starfleet
Deployment of afiliated military assests (Limited to what is aboard her ship.)
Use of The Composer
Use of heavy anti-ship Forerunner weaponery
Able to use Sentinels to project a hardlight image of herself elsewhere. She can communicate through this image.

Weaknesses:
Without her armor, human weaknesses apply to her.

Her armor can be destroyed by hardlight and plasma-based weaponery.

Other Forerunner technology exist that can destroy her armor.

Her ship can be destroyed by hardlight anti-ship weapons or better.

The Composer is indescriminate and will target all organics, rather they be friend or foe within a certain radius of where the weapon hits.

Destructive Capacity: Wall (On land), Star-Level (With her ship.)

Speed: 10m/s, starship allows for FTL + 1,000,000,000

Durability: City block, her ship is one level higher then this.

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength: KJ

Stamina: Limited without her armor, superhuman levels once it is activated

Standard Equipment: Forerunner Armor, Plasma Whip, Hardlight tower shield (attached to her armor,) hardlight katana

Intelligence: A little above gifted status.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:02 am

Taigawa wrote:The Tiger Returns!
Name: Neyla Haijira Patalia

Starting Affiliation: Neutral/Lawful Evil

Appearance:
(Image)

Species: Thessian Feline

Universe of Origin: Mine

Backstory: Born June 19th, 2014, as Crowned Princess Neyla to Empress Nirrti, Neyla was spoiled and given nearly anything she wanted as a little girl. She later was sent as a liason to a group of human explorers to attempt diplomatic contact. However, they treated her very poorly and started massacaring the locals, causing conflict between themselves and Nirrti. These explorers called in more ships and started a formal invasion of Thessia, destroying temples, burning historical records, and massacaring the people. As they approached Cheng Yíån and laid siege to the city, Nirrti discovered a defensive Forerunner emplacement under the palace. Using this piece of alien technology, the empress drove the invaders back, and destroyed their ships. After the invasion, Nirrti had the ringleaders executed for their crimes against her people, but allowed the others to settle on Thessia. While Nirrti tried to console Neyla about the event, she failed to do so, so Neyla believes humans are barbaric savages who have no honor.

In 2034, a large complex of Forerunner ruins were discovered under Illium, Thessia's largest city. However, Nirrti died of old age before she could make anything from them. Neyla was held by an oath not to exile the humans from Thessia by her dying mother, who transfered the soverignty of the nation to her. Neyla subsequently used the data in the ruins to advance her civilization, claiming the Mantle of Responsibility as a birthright of her civilization. Neyla subsequently had two daughters by her original husband, and when he died, submitted herself to extensive gentic experimentation in an attempt to gain Immortality. However, this failed and only slowed her aging process. Later, she integrated the Airforce into the Navy, and began the Galactic Campeign, during which her civilization expanded to cover half the galaxy- thus forming the Thessian Ecumene.

Powers and Abilities: Apportation
Superior strength to humans
Natural feline agility
Nightvision

Neyla has a suit of Forerunner Armor, which allows her:
Biological Immortality
Immunity to modern weapons
Immunity to infection and almost all disease
PK abilities, including being able to pick up and choke/throw her enemies
The ability to dematerialize certain structures, like barricades and non-critical walls.
The ability to summon Promeathean Knights to fight for her.
All her biological processes are handled by her armor
Can teleport short distances
Resistance to plasma and hardlight weapons
Teleportation to her flagship if it is nearby

Neyla often travels around in a Forerunner Planet-Breaker that allows her the following abilities:
Travel to other universes
Communication with the Imperial Navy; Ability to summon her personal starfleet
Deployment of afiliated military assests (Limited to what is aboard her ship.)
Use of The Composer
Use of heavy anti-ship Forerunner weaponery
Able to use Sentinels to project a hardlight image of herself elsewhere. She can communicate through this image.

Weaknesses:
Without her armor, human weaknesses apply to her.

Her armor can be destroyed by hardlight and plasma-based weaponery.

Other Forerunner technology exist that can destroy her armor.

Her ship can be destroyed by hardlight anti-ship weapons or better.

The Composer is indescriminate and will target all organics, rather they be friend or foe within a certain radius of where the weapon hits.

Destructive Capacity: Wall (On land), Star-Level (With her ship.)

Speed: 10m/s, starship allows for FTL + 1,000,000,000

Durability: City block, her ship is one level higher then this.

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength: KJ

Stamina: Limited without her armor, superhuman levels once it is activated

Standard Equipment: Forerunner Armor, Plasma Whip, Hardlight tower shield (attached to her armor,) hardlight katana

Intelligence: A little above gifted status.

This Rp is dead mate. Now one has responded to this for some time now.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse