NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi (Always Open, Naruto, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite Hokage?

First Hokage
14%
Second Hokage
6%
Third Hokage
14%
Fourth Hokage
8%
Fifth Hokage
22%
Sixth Hokage
14%
Seventh Hokage
22%

Total votes : 36

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:43 am

Shyluz wrote:How tall is Momo? Ritsu is 4' 8"

To be fair, she'll just goes as Ritsu, as she hates her first name with a passion.

I guess a little taller than that. They should defitnely meet up at some point, Momo would be legimately psyched to fight someone shorter than her who wasn't a genin.
...!?!

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:45 am

Atlannia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:How tall is Momo? Ritsu is 4' 8"

To be fair, she'll just goes as Ritsu, as she hates her first name with a passion.

I guess a little taller than that. They should defitnely meet up at some point, Momo would be legimately psyched to fight someone shorter than her who wasn't a genin.

:D

Certainly.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:47 am

Nigga, that wind release Jutsu wouldn't be enough. This is the same Jutsu that destroyed a village. It pushes with forces you can't even imagine.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:47 am

Note to everyone: have a nickname for your jonin, or I will have to make one for you. Character list has nicknames/codenames for everyone above the rank of chunin.

The reason I say this now is: Shy, I need a nickname for Ritsu. And I can't think of a good one combining her unique chakra elements and her location. I was thinking "Iwa's Hot Wind," but that reminds me of Lee/Guy's taijutsu move.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:50 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Note to everyone: have a nickname for your jonin, or I will have to make one for you. Character list has nicknames/codenames for everyone above the rank of chunin.

The reason I say this now is: Shy, I need a nickname for Ritsu. And I can't think of a good one combining her unique chakra elements and her location. I was thinking "Iwa's Hot Wind," but that reminds me of Lee/Guy's taijutsu move.

How's about 'Iwa's Devil.' 'Cuz, you know, hell is steamy.

Or 'Iwa's Pocket Rocket.'
Last edited by Shyluz on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:01 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Neros wrote:Ahh, I see. I mean, it's not like the Nine Tails is easy to hide either, haha.

Instead of being Pain, this man's pseudonym is Hate. He is the Six Paths of Hate.

Oh wait a minute, the Rinnegan could also be transplanted, so that is also floating around.

Possible - but who would have a Rinnegan at this day and age?
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

United States of Indonesia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United States of Indonesia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:01 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Nigga, that wind release Jutsu wouldn't be enough. This is the same Jutsu that destroyed a village. It pushes with forces you can't even imagine.

Well, duh. That's why my char encased you in the crystal prison. Though that wouldn't actually be enough to stop that jutsu, it could at least buy some time.
Wars: World War Z - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
World War Z II - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
NationStates World War I - Status: VICTORY
NationStates World War II - Status: VICTORY

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:08 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Neros wrote:Ahh, I see. I mean, it's not like the Nine Tails is easy to hide either, haha.

Instead of being Pain, this man's pseudonym is Hate. He is the Six Paths of Hate.

Oh wait a minute, the Rinnegan could also be transplanted, so that is also floating around.

Nagato had his transplanted, but he had to use six bodies to use all six paths . So unless Mr. Big bad can only use Almighty push and its affiliates or has several clones appear, then transplants are out.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:10 am

Shyluz wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Note to everyone: have a nickname for your jonin, or I will have to make one for you. Character list has nicknames/codenames for everyone above the rank of chunin.

Pocket volcano maybe? THat would work as nice counterpoint to Momo's nickname,
...!?!

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:11 am

Atlannia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

But it's steam. Maybe 'Iwa's Pocket Boiler?'

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:17 am

Shyluz wrote:
Atlannia wrote:

that is true. Something to do with geysers maybe? Although pocket geyser doesn't ahve that much of a ring ot it.
...!?!

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:21 am

Atlannia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

that is true. Something to do with geysers maybe? Although pocket geyser doesn't ahve that much of a ring ot it.

'Pocket Yellowstone?' No, that wouldn't work as Yellowstone is a real place... 'Pocket Rocket' seems the best so far.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:28 am

Shyluz wrote:
Atlannia wrote:

'Pocket Yellowstone?' No, that wouldn't work as Yellowstone is a real place... 'Pocket Rocket' seems the best so far.

How about... "Mist of Iwa?" Like how Isao is from Kiri, you have the powers of a Kiri ninja, but born in Iwa.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:32 am

United States of Indonesia wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Nigga, that wind release Jutsu wouldn't be enough. This is the same Jutsu that destroyed a village. It pushes with forces you can't even imagine.

Well, duh. That's why my char encased you in the crystal prison. Though that wouldn't actually be enough to stop that jutsu, it could at least buy some time.

That seems like blatant godmod - You just decided to imprison another player character without confirming it with him first? C'mon man.

The Templar High Council wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

How about... "Mist of Iwa?" Like how Isao is from Kiri, you have the powers of a Kiri ninja, but born in Iwa.

Super Small Shinobi, Iwa's Miniature Maiden, Little Ritsu.

Nothing much else I can think of.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Lycanth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lycanth » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Back. Bring me up to speed pls? I read something about a tailed beast attack...confused am I.
Bees?

Tired of things not going your way? Sick of wondering if you're screwing up your life?

#BlameVoid
might just be for you!

'Ever since I learned how to #BlameVoid, my life has been so much easier!', says satisfied customer Charlia. 'I don't have to worry that I'm doing something wrong, because if something's messed up, I can just #BlameVoid. #BlameVoid solved all my problems overnight!'

Using this product may result in overinflated ego, lack of responsibility, and a habit of redirecting blame. Ask your doctor if

#BlameVoid
is right for you.

Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.

It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Lycanth wrote:Back. Bring me up to speed pls? I read something about a tailed beast attack...confused am I.

The night after everything IC is happening, Kurama attacked Konoha under the orders of a mysterious masked man who knows at least one of the jutsu of Pain: Almighty Push. People are evacuating civvies, and chunin+ are trying to combat the beast/the man. Kurama was chained by Uzumaki jutsu, and Mysterious Man just started using Almighty Push.

Lycanth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lycanth » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:56 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Lycanth wrote:Back. Bring me up to speed pls? I read something about a tailed beast attack...confused am I.

The night after everything IC is happening, Kurama attacked Konoha under the orders of a mysterious masked man who knows at least one of the jutsu of Pain: Almighty Push. People are evacuating civvies, and chunin+ are trying to combat the beast/the man. Kurama was chained by Uzumaki jutsu, and Mysterious Man just started using Almighty Push.

"Masked Man"

"Kurama attack"

So canon....

I'll work on a post after my next class. Just have no idea where to throw any of my peoples...
Bees?

Tired of things not going your way? Sick of wondering if you're screwing up your life?

#BlameVoid
might just be for you!

'Ever since I learned how to #BlameVoid, my life has been so much easier!', says satisfied customer Charlia. 'I don't have to worry that I'm doing something wrong, because if something's messed up, I can just #BlameVoid. #BlameVoid solved all my problems overnight!'

Using this product may result in overinflated ego, lack of responsibility, and a habit of redirecting blame. Ask your doctor if

#BlameVoid
is right for you.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:37 pm

New Neros wrote:
United States of Indonesia wrote:Well, duh. That's why my char encased you in the crystal prison. Though that wouldn't actually be enough to stop that jutsu, it could at least buy some time.

That seems like blatant godmod - You just decided to imprison another player character without confirming it with him first? C'mon man.

The Templar High Council wrote:How about... "Mist of Iwa?" Like how Isao is from Kiri, you have the powers of a Kiri ninja, but born in Iwa.

'Little Ritsu.' I like. Except, it'd be 'Lil' Ritsu'

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Lycanth wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:The night after everything IC is happening, Kurama attacked Konoha under the orders of a mysterious masked man who knows at least one of the jutsu of Pain: Almighty Push. People are evacuating civvies, and chunin+ are trying to combat the beast/the man. Kurama was chained by Uzumaki jutsu, and Mysterious Man just started using Almighty Push.

"Masked Man"

"Kurama attack"

So canon....

I'll work on a post after my next class. Just have no idea where to throw any of my peoples...

Yeee - and this nigga is an Uchiha, too. We don't have any babies lying around though, sadly, so we'll have to make do.

Kurama isn't a bad guy though, he's just being mind controlled.

Shyluz wrote:
New Neros wrote:That seems like blatant godmod - You just decided to imprison another player character without confirming it with him first? C'mon man.

'Little Ritsu.' I like. Except, it'd be 'Lil' Ritsu'

Dopest MC straight outta Iwagakure, Lil' Ritsu on the microphone.
Last edited by New Neros on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Shalom.

Peasants.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:Shalom.

Peasants.

My Queen!
*kneels*

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:38 pm

So any ideas of how I can involve Amariki, without stepping on too many toes during the attack.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Lycanth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lycanth » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Has anyone in Karasu or Yorasu's teams posted? I don't feel like digging through all that IC.
Bees?

#BlameVoid
might just be for you!

#BlameVoid
is right for you.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Lycanth wrote:Has anyone in Karasu or Yorasu's teams posted? I don't feel like digging through all that IC.

Just search the thread for your character's names. Ctrl-F or the search bar at top.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Lycanth wrote:Has anyone in Karasu or Yorasu's teams posted? I don't feel like digging through all that IC.

I am not sure, i think most people have been focusing on the Kyubi attack.

EDIT: Just before the kyubi attack post, i think one of the people postedc the previous page IC.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse