NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi (Always Open, Naruto, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite Hokage?

First Hokage
14%
Second Hokage
6%
Third Hokage
14%
Fourth Hokage
8%
Fifth Hokage
22%
Sixth Hokage
14%
Seventh Hokage
22%

Total votes : 36

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:43 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:So, all these talk about a Not!Akatsuki is making me giddy, in a good way.

You wouldn't believe the shit I've planned out. All in all, the best plot I've ever written. It's going to be incredible. Even Neros acknowledged it as being great.

Can't wait for the events to unfold themselves.

Side Note: "Kill me, and more will come"? Really, a HYDRA reference?
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:12 pm

So could Amariki, join in the fight againstthe Kyubi, I am going to post shortly with him arriving at Konoha, after feeling the ambient chakra change. Because the Kyubi exudes chakra, and my guy can absorb Chakra from the atmosphere or by touch on living things, Thus he can detect the changes in the chakra to an extent.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Sindrya wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:You wouldn't believe the shit I've planned out. All in all, the best plot I've ever written. It's going to be incredible. Even Neros acknowledged it as being great.

I haven't watched the Winter Soldier, I wasn't making that connection. It was more of a reference that if Akira literally shoots the messenger, others will come for both him and Akiko. They'd be traitors to their clan, such and such.

That dude in particular is just a scrublord anyways, we will never see him again.

Shadowwell wrote:So could Amariki, join in the fight againstthe Kyubi, I am going to post shortly with him arriving at Konoha, after feeling the ambient chakra change. Because the Kyubi exudes chakra, and my guy can absorb Chakra from the atmosphere or by touch on living things, Thus he can detect the changes in the chakra to an extent.

You're telling me that you want to come in and absorb a bunch of Tailed Beast chakra? You will get KO'd, without a doubt, because that stuff is nothing to play around with.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:16 pm

New Neros wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

I haven't watched the Winter Soldier, I wasn't making that connection. It was more of a reference that if Akira literally shoots the messenger, others will come for both him and Akiko. They'd be traitors to their clan, such and such.

That dude in particular is just a scrublord anyways, we will never see him again.

Shadowwell wrote:So could Amariki, join in the fight againstthe Kyubi, I am going to post shortly with him arriving at Konoha, after feeling the ambient chakra change. Because the Kyubi exudes chakra, and my guy can absorb Chakra from the atmosphere or by touch on living things, Thus he can detect the changes in the chakra to an extent.

You're telling me that you want to come in and absorb a bunch of Tailed Beast chakra? You will get KO'd, without a doubt, because that stuff is nothing to play around with.

I'm already in the process of making a post for my characters in intercepting the Kyuubi.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:18 pm

New Neros wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

No ,i dont and i realize that, I was just using that as an example or reason why he is in the area. Although, he could know of a way to weaken the chakra or something cause orochimarus knowledge, but no, that would be a little to close to GMing

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Anyways, I've stayed up for long enough, I must leave now.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Well I have postedas Amariki.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:35 am

If I didn't know that the Rinnegan was essentially the next phase of the Sharingan, I would be shocked.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:40 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:If I didn't know that the Rinnegan was essentially the next phase of the Sharingan, I would be shocked.

It's actually not. There are special prerequisites.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:50 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:If I didn't know that the Rinnegan was essentially the next phase of the Sharingan, I would be shocked.

It's actually not. There are special prerequisites.

I know, it required Madara to take a portion of Hashirama's DNA and imbuing it into himself in order to unlock the Rinnegan, and this was due to merging Indra's and Asura's together as one, thus creating the Chakra of the Sage of The Six Paths and allowing the Rinnegan to manifest itself. And It took Madara nearly the entirety of his Natural Life to manifest the Rinnegan.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:53 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:It's actually not. There are special prerequisites.

I know, it required Madara to take a portion of Hashirama's DNA and imbuing it into himself in order to unlock the Rinnegan, and this was due to merging Indra's and Asura's together as one, thus creating the Chakra of the Sage of The Six Paths and allowing the Rinnegan to manifest itself. And It took Madara nearly the entirety of his Natural Life to manifest the Rinnegan.

If I told you exactly how he got them, that would spoil it :p
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:07 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

If I told you exactly how he got them, that would spoil it :p

Well there really isn't many prerequisites to acquire the Rinnegan, he would have to somehow either obtain the DNA of Indra and Asura's, or their Descendants, obtain the power of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, and be a relative of the Otsutsuki Clan, those are the only prerequisites I know.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:08 am

Working on an Iwa Jōnin for Yuuki.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:26 am

Shadowwell wrote:
New Neros wrote:I haven't watched the Winter Soldier, I wasn't making that connection. It was more of a reference that if Akira literally shoots the messenger, others will come for both him and Akiko. They'd be traitors to their clan, such and such.

No ,i dont and i realize that, I was just using that as an example or reason why he is in the area. Although, he could know of a way to weaken the chakra or something cause orochimarus knowledge, but no, that would be a little to close to GMing

Ahh, I see. I mean, it's not like the Nine Tails is easy to hide either, haha.

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:If I told you exactly how he got them, that would spoil it :p

Well there really isn't many prerequisites to acquire the Rinnegan, he would have to somehow either obtain the DNA of Indra and Asura's, or their Descendants, obtain the power of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, and be a relative of the Otsutsuki Clan, those are the only prerequisites I know.

Instead of being Pain, this man's pseudonym is Hate. He is the Six Paths of Hate.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:33 am

Name: Aoi Ritsu
Native Land/Village: Iwagakure
Current Village of Residence: Iwagakure
Appearance:

Personality:
Sonitusia wrote:This right 'ere is the mixture of Bonnie and Clyde, Al Capone, and the Cheshire Cat. Handle with care and try not to give it too much candy, a can of spraypaint, or live firearms.

Biography: Ritsu was always an outcast in Iwagakure. From a young age, she had been shunned due to her outlandish appearance, despite her friendly yet devious attitude.

For this reason, Ritsu was completely alone except for one friend.

Her friend was an Iwagakure shinobi, and despite her strange appearance and trickster personality, the two became inseparable, and because of him, she decided to become a shinobi. And that's what she did. She put all her heart and soul into training, and quickly became the best in her class.

That is, until, the two were supposed to meet, and he never came.

She later learned he'd been killed in action.

And so, once more, she trained and trained, and she shot through the shinobi ranks. She quickly became a Jōnin, and was sent on mission to assassinate a specific target who'd been slaughtering Iwa Jōnin. She found, and killed the target mercilessly. After all, the target had killed her friend all those years ago.

Now she's tired of being alone.
Goals: Get some friends. Maybe fall in love.
Strengths:
  • She's good at socialization, if you can bear the shock of her appearance.
  • She's always full of energy, and never seems to tire.
Weaknesses:
  • She's horribly addicted to energy drinks and coffee.
  • She is mortified of losing someone.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
  • Steam Release - Boost - Combining water and fire, Ritsu propels herself to extreme speeds. It has a tendency to backfire by shooting our shorty into walls at extreme speeds.
  • Steam Release - Cutter - Combining water and fire, Ritsu's strikes propel a line of steam in a sharp point towards her target at ludicrous speeds. It's relatively short range, as the steam has a tendency to dissipate.
  • Steam Release - Sniper - Combining water and fire, Ritsu fires a bolt of highly compressed steam as if it was an arrow, due to the heavy amount of compression, it's longer range than Cutter.
  • Steam Release - Barrage - Combining water and fire, Ritsu fires an identical bolt of steam like Sniper, however, a short time before impact, the bolt scatters into sixteen separate bolts, causing the target to have a much harder time dodging the attack.
Kekkei Genkai: Non-applicable

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:02 am

Shyluz wrote:Name: Aoi Ritsu

Accepted, looks neat, would ship with Akira.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am

New Neros wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:No ,i dont and i realize that, I was just using that as an example or reason why he is in the area. Although, he could know of a way to weaken the chakra or something cause orochimarus knowledge, but no, that would be a little to close to GMing

Ahh, I see. I mean, it's not like the Nine Tails is easy to hide either, haha.

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Instead of being Pain, this man's pseudonym is Hate. He is the Six Paths of Hate.

Oh wait a minute, the Rinnegan could also be transplanted, so that is also floating around.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:16 am

I wonder if Ritsu is shorter than Momo.
...!?!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:21 am

Native Land/Village: Iwagakure
Current Village of Residence: Iwagakure
Appearance:

Personality:
Sonitusia wrote:This right 'ere is the mixture of Bonnie and Clyde, Al Capone, and the Cheshire Cat. Handle with care and try not to give it too much candy, a can of spraypaint, or live firearms.

Biography: Ritsu was always an outcast in Iwagakure. From a young age, she had been shunned due to her outlandish appearance, despite her friendly yet devious attitude.

For this reason, Ritsu was completely alone except for one friend.

Her friend was an Iwagakure shinobi, and despite her strange appearance and trickster personality, the two became inseparable, and because of him, she decided to become a shinobi. And that's what she did. She put all her heart and soul into training, and quickly became the best in her class.

That is, until, the two were supposed to meet, and he never came.

She later learned he'd been killed in action.

And so, once more, she trained and trained, and she shot through the shinobi ranks. She quickly became a Jōnin, and was sent on mission to assassinate a specific target who'd been slaughtering Iwa Jōnin. She found, and killed the target mercilessly. After all, the target had killed her friend all those years ago.

Now she's tired of being alone.
Goals: Get some friends. Maybe fall in love.
Strengths:
  • She's good at socialization, if you can bear the shock of her appearance.
  • She's always full of energy, and never seems to tire.
Weaknesses:
  • She's horribly addicted to energy drinks and coffee.
  • She is mortified of losing someone.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
  • Steam Release - Boost - Combining water and fire, Ritsu propels herself to extreme speeds. It has a tendency to backfire by shooting our shorty into walls at extreme speeds.
  • Steam Release - Cutter - Combining water and fire, Ritsu's strikes propel a line of steam in a sharp point towards her target at ludicrous speeds. It's relatively short range, as the steam has a tendency to dissipate.
  • Steam Release - Sniper - Combining water and fire, Ritsu fires a bolt of highly compressed steam as if it was an arrow, due to the heavy amount of compression, it's longer range than Cutter.
  • Steam Release - Barrage - Combining water and fire, Ritsu fires an identical bolt of steam like Sniper, however, a short time before impact, the bolt scatters into sixteen separate bolts, causing the target to have a much harder time dodging the attack.
Kekkei Genkai: Non-applicable

Temp is not pleased.

We can't have 2 Aoi's.

It's a paradox.

But I like the character.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:22 am

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
...!?!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:24 am

Atlannia wrote:THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Pretty much.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:37 am

Atlannia wrote:

How tall is Momo? Ritsu is 4' 8"

To be fair, she'll just goes as Ritsu, as she hates her first name with a passion.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:39 am

Shyluz wrote:
Atlannia wrote:

To be fair, she'll just goes as Ritsu, as she hates her first name with a passion.

I'm better now. Will be added to list.

What # do you want your team? Look at the list and choose one not taken. Or you could just have Yuuki apprentice to Ritsu instead of having a team. I recommend that.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:40 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

I'm better now. Will be added to list.

What # do you want your team? Look at the list and choose one not taken. Or you could just have Yuuki apprentice to Ritsu instead of having a team. I recommend that.

Apprentice.

I don't wanna app two meatshields.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:42 am

Shyluz wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I'm better now. Will be added to list.

Apprentice.

I don't wanna app two meatshields.

That's what I thought. :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse