NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi (Always Open, Naruto, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite Hokage?

First Hokage
14%
Second Hokage
6%
Third Hokage
14%
Fourth Hokage
8%
Fifth Hokage
22%
Sixth Hokage
14%
Seventh Hokage
22%

Total votes : 36

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Anowa wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Why?

Kei's the one who uses the chains, and she's currently stuck in limbo waiting to head to one of the training grounds.

If I'm not mistaken, that was during the day. This is at night. You can finish training in a flashback.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:33 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
Anowa wrote:Kei's the one who uses the chains, and she's currently stuck in limbo waiting to head to one of the training grounds.

If I'm not mistaken, that was during the day. This is at night. You can finish training in a flashback.

The thing is I have no clue what to flashback to. Temp never said what his plan was, so I'm stuck waiting for him to explain.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Anowa wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:If I'm not mistaken, that was during the day. This is at night. You can finish training in a flashback.

The thing is I have no clue what to flashback to. Temp never said what his plan was, so I'm stuck waiting for him to explain.

Then post for the Kyuubi attack, and wait to post for the flashback.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:35 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
Anowa wrote:The thing is I have no clue what to flashback to. Temp never said what his plan was, so I'm stuck waiting for him to explain.

Then post for the Kyuubi attack, and wait to post for the flashback.

That works.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Name: Asumar Masaki
Native Land/Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves
Current Village of Residence: Hidden Leaf Village
Appearance: Asumar Masaki

Personality: In regards to his brother Kazuko, Asumar is calm, collected, and at som
e times, stoic. However, Asumar is also kind and caring to those that he loves and cares about.
Biography: - Read the History of the Masaki Clan -
Goals:
  • Restore the trust between the Main House and the Branch House.
  • Protect The Masaki Clan
  • Prevent the destruction of the Leaf Village

Strengths:
  • Asumar quite literally enjoys the rush of battle, as it allows him to achieve a state of absolute focus and calm.
  • Asumar Inherits the Will of Fire, the desire to protect the Leaf Village and help it grow no matter what.
  • As the Patriarch of the Branch House of the Masaki Clan. Asumar has obtained the power of the Asterogan.
  • Asumar's natural Chakra Affinity is Lightning Release, allowing him to channel his lightning into weapons for his own use, he is also proficient in Fire Release as well.

Weaknesses:
  • Unlike his brother, Asumar is unable to passively absorb Senjutsu Chakra and thus unable to enter Sage Mode.
  • Due to his status as the head of the Branch House of the Masaki Clan, Asumar is not very well-liked amongst members of the Main House of the Masaki Clan.
  • As a Fire Release user, Asumar is weak in the face of Water Release, although he is very much proficient in multiple chakra natures.

Specialty Jutsu(s#):
  • Fire Style: Raging Phoenix Maelstrom
    • As the name suggests. The Raging Phoenix Maelstrom Jutsu Is a jutsu in which the user weaves multiple handsigns, finishing with the Tiger Handsign. Upon completion of the seals, the ground around the user erupts into flames, forming a semi-circle of fire that allows the user to freely manipulate to his own desire, and the more chakra that is put into the technique itself, the more powerful and bigger the semi-circle of fire becomes. Asumar is able to utilize this technique in order to create a massive vortex of fire that he can send out flying in any direction and manipulate it to his whim.
  • Underworld Summoning Jutsu: Raging Dragon/Three Headed Hydra
    • A unique summoning jutsu at best, Asumar is able to summon a variety of summons to serve his purposes, with a Dragon as well as a Three Headed Hydra being his two primary summons, due to his usage of Fire Release Techniques, Asumar is able to synch his Fire Based Attacks alongside his primary summons, increasing the effectivity of his jutsus.
  • Fire Style: Wings of the Phoenix
    • Upon activating the technique, the user spawns four wing-like appendages on his back, but rather using it to fly, Asumar is able to use these Wing-Like Appendages for Defensive and Offensive measures, able to extend the appendages with ease towards his enemy or even wrap around behind him, providing a great boost in defense. Asumar is also able to transfer this technique to another being, allowing said being to manifest four wing-like fire appendages and use it to their own whim.
  • Lightning Style: Sword of The Lightning God
    • Exclusive to those who are Lighting-Affinity Users. Asumar is able to mend his chakra together to create swords of lightning to use for offensive and supplementary uses, as he is also able to allow his personal summons to manifest these swords of lightning and use it for their own usage.
  • Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation

Kekkei Genkai: Asterogan, Storm Release, Dark Release

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Should I make my own Iwagakure Jounin?

Also, Temp, WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS IN THE FUCKING BOX?
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Accepted, Jedi.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Anowa wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Do it. This gives me a glorious idea.

The only problem is that I have to wait for Temp to respond.... *Grumbles*

The Templar High Council wrote:If Konoha Team 3 (Koichi's team) want to be involved with the Kyuubi attack, then Koichi wants you to help evacuate villagers. Shiromaru is going to be a rescue dog for this mission. I probably won't post that much about it, but you can if you want.

Shyluz wrote:Should I make my own Iwagakure Jounin?

Also, Temp, WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS IN THE FUCKING BOX?

Someone didn't read my post. :eyebrow:
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:44 pm

New Neros wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Dear Neros and the Co-OP's on the previous page i put my deascendant of Orochimaru, it should be finished , please look it over.

Forgot, sorry! He's good, Accepted.

Sindrya, your clan and shinobi are accepted as well. Welcome! Sorry for missing those apps, if you ever need one accepted badly, just TG me or Temp and we'll get it almost instantly. Either TG the app or a link to it, that shall suffice.

Got it, thankies Neros.

Edit: Now that we have a new village and a new jounin, is there anyone who wants to be a part of the team?
Last edited by Sindrya on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:54 pm

New Neros wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Okay I know I haven't been on for a while but from what I've read, THE FREAKING NINE-TAILS ATTACKED KONAHA! What is going on?!

A central arc! An unnamed Uchiha (controlled by Rob) has confronted the Hokage and summoned the Nine Tails. Worry not too much, though, as once Kurama breaks free from the mind control, he will definitely not keep wrecking the village and probably try and turn on whoever controlled him.

What will happened after the Kurama attacks? Tune on next week, only on Age of Shinobi!
*cue closing song*
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Sindrya wrote:
New Neros wrote:A central arc! An unnamed Uchiha (controlled by Rob) has confronted the Hokage and summoned the Nine Tails. Worry not too much, though, as once Kurama breaks free from the mind control, he will definitely not keep wrecking the village and probably try and turn on whoever controlled him.

What will happened after the Kurama attacks? Tune on next week, only on Age of Shinobi!
*cue closing song*

Konoha will know Pain.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:03 pm

New Neros wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*cue closing song*

Konoha will know Pain.

Are we going to have a new Akatsuki?
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:07 pm

Bycrest wrote:
New Neros wrote:
Konoha will know Pain.

Are we going to have a new Akatsuki?

In a way, yes, but their goals are not as admirable and are more villainous in a way. They're based out of the Land of Shadows and are the catalyst for the Fifth Shinobi World War.

Their name is Clan Akkaba.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:15 pm

New Neros wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Are we going to have a new Akatsuki?

In a way, yes, but their goals are not as admirable and are more villainous in a way. They're based out of the Land of Shadows and are the catalyst for the Fifth Shinobi World War.

Do they already have all their members?
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:19 pm

Bycrest wrote:
New Neros wrote:In a way, yes, but their goals are not as admirable and are more villainous in a way. They're based out of the Land of Shadows and are the catalyst for the Fifth Shinobi World War.

I'll give you a hint. This guy you're fighting may be one of them. Though, he would be one of the more powerful ones, for reasons you will soon understand. Neros has already hinted to these reasons.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Bycrest wrote:
New Neros wrote:In a way, yes, but their goals are not as admirable and are more villainous in a way. They're based out of the Land of Shadows and are the catalyst for the Fifth Shinobi World War.

They, like Akatsuki, will accept new members based on their strength and usefulness to the organization. Currently, we have their leader, Moku Shiroku, Rob's current Uchiha character, another character in the works to oppose Akira's electromagnetism, and more as we see fit. We will timeskip before we fight with them, however.

I can go ahead and reveal that Moku is the Kagekage of the Land of Shadows and has unprecedented control over Darkness Release, and a powerful kekkei tota that'll be a secret until it's ready to be used.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:33 pm

New Neros wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Do they already have all their members?

They, like Akatsuki, will accept new members based on their strength and usefulness to the organization. Currently, we have their leader, Moku Shiroku, Rob's current Uchiha character, another character in the works to oppose Akira's electromagnetism, and more as we see fit. We will timeskip before we fight with them, however.

I can go ahead and reveal that Moku is the Kagekage of the Land of Shadows and has unprecedented control over Darkness Release, and a powerful kekkei tota that'll be a secret until it's ready to be used.

Time skip you say? *Giggles like a madman*
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Would I be allowed to give Maris a puppet armor like Sasori had? I could introduce it after the time skip.

RP Sample

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Bycrest wrote:Would I be allowed to give Maris a puppet armor like Sasori had? I could introduce it after the time skip.

Sure - I don't see why not, it'll be interesting.

These seem like, well, the tip top of the Fire Style jutsu list, man.

Speaking of the fanon wiki, though, I need to go through and compile some jutsu for Akira's Electromagnetic Style in a similar format to how I did the Hokage and how you did Asumar's techniques. Lightning God Self is imagined differently in my head than what it says on it's wiki article, for instance.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:59 pm

New Neros wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Would I be allowed to give Maris a puppet armor like Sasori had? I could introduce it after the time skip.

Sure - I don't see why not, it'll be interesting.

Speaking of the fanon wiki, though, I need to go through and compile some jutsu for Akira's Electromagnetic Style in a similar format to how I did the Hokage and how you did Asumar's techniques. Lightning God Self is imagined differently in my head than what it says on it's wiki article, for instance.

I know, the majority of them were either A-Class, B-Class, and S-Class. I just wanted to put them up because they seemed interesting at the time, perhaps sometime in the future these Techniques could be used, but to be honest, the Confucian Scholarly Inferno Destruction, Great Dragon's Roar, Quintessence of the Searing Conflagration, and the Searing Inferno Flame Blast Techniques were amongst one of the techniques that especially caught my attention.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sindrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:31 pm

So, all these talk about a Not!Akatsuki is making me giddy, in a good way.
Call me Sin.

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:

Wattson.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Sindrya wrote:So, all these talk about a Not!Akatsuki is making me giddy, in a good way.

You wouldn't believe the shit I've planned out. All in all, the best plot I've ever written. It's going to be incredible. Even Neros acknowledged it as being great.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:40 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Neros wrote:Sure - I don't see why not, it'll be interesting.

I know, the majority of them were either A-Class, B-Class, and S-Class. I just wanted to put them up because they seemed interesting at the time, perhaps sometime in the future these Techniques could be used, but to be honest, the Confucian Scholarly Inferno Destruction, Great Dragon's Roar, Quintessence of the Searing Conflagration, and the Searing Inferno Flame Blast Techniques were amongst one of the techniques that especially caught my attention.

Coolio - don't hog up the cool ones, Momoki is the Fire Goddess of Konoha and needs to get her flame on sometime.

Sindrya wrote:So, all these talk about a Not!Akatsuki is making me giddy, in a good way.

Clan Akkaba rolls deep, as deep as the Wu Tang Clan.

New Rob Halfordia wrote:

You wouldn't believe the shit I've planned out. All in all, the best plot I've ever written. It's going to be incredible. Even Neros acknowledged it as being great.

Well, the plot with the Clan itself isn't as fleshed out as the plot we both have going for us. Like, other members, their goals, the Fifth World War, and all of that interesting, jazzy stuff besides our personal bsnss.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:42 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Coolio - don't hog up the cool ones, Momoki is the Fire Goddess of Konoha and needs to get her flame on sometime.

Don't worry, I planned on using one of the four anyways.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse