NATION

PASSWORD

Transcended (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Akkaga
Senator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:34 am

Adopted Bruder? Makes sense. :hug:
You should join Ordis

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:39 am

Akkaga wrote:Adopted Bruder? Makes sense. :hug:

Whatever you know what I mean!
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:14 am

Name: Christine "Chrissie" Walker

Ability: Empathic Empowerment: Chrissie's physical or mental abilities dramatically increase based on the dominant emotions emitted by the people around her:
Joy increases her Charisma (and subtly even her attractiveness),
lust -> intelligence,
fear -> strength,
wrath -> speed,
sadness -> dexterity
The magnitude of the emotion matters most and other "Milton supers" effect her much stronger then norms. The number of people increases the strength but only in a logarithmic way. Inhomogeneous emotions however split up the empowerment over-proportionally and thus a group of very inhomogeneous emotions (more then 2, usually) leaves her virtually powerless.
As a side effect, she can sense the emotions that effect her and can usually sense from whom they come, unless she is really trapped inside a crowd.

Appearance: Cute short girl with green hair and casual cloths.
For the lack of a better picture, the closest to my idea is this find:

Personality: Pragmatic, level-headed, kind of cynical and sarcastic sometimes. Deadpan Snarker
Rather insecure about her sexuality and (to a lesser degree) gender identity, she sometimes tries to overplay this with trying to act kinky. This was put to the test only once before and was very embarrassing for her.

Bio: Do 17 year olds have a Biography already? Well ... Born and raised in Milton. Never left it except on family vacations. Father is a tax accountant, mother is the manager of a sports equipment chain. Fairly well off.
Became known as the local nerd girl and comic book fanatic and at 14 won the Milton Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG championship. At 15 after excessive consumption of alcoholics got intimate with her good friend Martin ... and in the process realized what she kind of felt but could not admit before: She is not really into boys. Well, she told him and he was okay with it - as well as her keeping him close so the people don't suspect that she's a lesbian. She on the other hand does not mind, the he is still into her, though she sometimes feels a bit guilty for it.
In High school, Chrissie had skipped the 10th grade and is thus in her final year. The application for Columbia University is written already and just waits for the final exam grades.

Interests: Since early age she is in the Milton Jujitsu/Judo/Karate Club as her mother found that this gives children a good sense of body awareness. She doe not do any tournaments, though. She likes running, bicycling and swimming and thinks about trying a triathlon in a year or two (but in the end she is no professional, just a talented hobbyist so the goal is to finish it, not thinking about times or so).
She has never been into Barbies but books and comics. Her favorite character is Deadpool. Her favorite heroine is Red Sonya but even among the Nerds she does keep this a secret (a guilty pleasure) and pretends, it's X-Men's Rogue.
She is quite good at math and physics (Well she only has As and Bs in all classes but those come to her especially easy) and is going to study engineering with a mechatronic focus. Her room is full of contraptions made from anything beginning at children's first Electronics Discovery Kit toys to stuff she acquired at the local junkyard.
Last edited by Kaledoria on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:37 am

On his way back "home" in the back of a cop car, he imagine for what felt like the hundreth time. He clenched his fist & imagined the body armor on the cop slowly being crumpled like a peice of paper. All of a sudden the cop takes his hands off the steering wheel in what seemed like a nervous spasm. The car swerved out of control & crashed into the highway lane direction divider. He prayed that the metal around him wouldn't crush him. The rest of the car was totaled, but miraculously the area around Dani was unaffected. He sees that the cop is trapped inside the crushed vehicle. Though the area did not collapse upon him, the upside down vehicle was still on fire & Dani is still cuffed. Dani desperately prays to his gods that they undo the cuffs. Surprisingly, as he visualize the cuffs undoing themselves, they do! He starts having wild imagininings about what he just did & with excited apprehension, he imagines the locked police car door flying open. The car lurches to the side as the door comes clean of its frame! he jumps out of the car in excitement & the people who stopped to survey the crash gape at this young man who to them loooks joyful coming out of the wreckage of a disaster. Not to mention they were still unsure of why the door flew off its frame the way it did.
"Please... help me" the officer begs Dani as Dani just looks at the officer trapped in the wreckage from the outside.
"You & your kind denied me my rights based on my age! You bully innocent people & abuse your power, why should I help you?" Dani says as he extends his hand towards the crashed vehicle. The officer is puzzled as to why Dani was extending his hand. The anger in Dani's eyes was terrifying as he clenched his fist. All of a sudden the car began to seemingly shrink in size. The metal slowly began to crush the officers trapped body. The people were unable to understand why the car began to resemble a crushed soda can. Noone noticed what Dani was doing through all of the chaos.
"PLEASE!" The officer begged.
Dani pauses his powers to say "Do you swear that you will not mention my powers to anybody if I spare you?"
"I can't do th- AHHHHH!"
"Do ALSO swear to give up your job as an officer so that you never enforce unfair laws sgain? Do swear that you will never attack or arrest anybody for protesting peacefully? Do you swear to never bother people because of skin color?!"
"AAAHHH!!!" he says partially in physical pain but partially in sorrow about all the things that Dani mentioned, which he had in fact done. He felt ashamed of himself.
"Yes I swear it!" Dani thrusts his clenched fist open & then then spreads his fingers. After a while the car is no longer trapping or crushing the officers & the officer crawls out of the burning car. The car blows up just as the emergency team of officers, firetrucks & pramedics artive. The officer is barely at a safe distance when the car explodes.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Might as well make a app.. Lets see how good of a app i can make on my ten minute break with my Samsung smartphone!

Name: Alexander Kemriov

Appearance: Being different is key

Personality: Alexander is a very down to earth person to say the least he is one of those people who needs a realistic explanation for everything believing that there is nothing that can not be explained. The only real other thing about him is that he can be described as a gentleman as he tries to be nice to everyone around him while also being serious and fun although this can be merely described as his desire to do good and prove himself to others around him though he can act childish he can easily be just as serious if the situation arises.

You never ask Alexander about his life in Russia which personally effected him in a terrible way but if you do he will ignore the questions and move on or at the most get severely upset or angered but even though he seems positive the boy is not all that pure as he tends to see violence as a perfect way of solving problem and maybe the face he is a smoker does not help but other then that he is also very sensitive about certain subjects and only aims to have friends for once but finds this hard as he knows nothing about the culture, people or how to fully speak English....

Current Life Situation: Alexander was born in Moscow, Russia and spent most of his early childhood in the great Russian federation of course his life was not that great as he lived alone with his mother who in turn could of cared less for the boy. The small family was dirt poor and whatever money they had went to Alexanders mother going out and getting drunk leaving the boy in a very bad situation in which he was left with little both material and food wise. This young boy soon learned how the world worked as he spent his days walking around Moscow alone almost in tears as he saw both the good and bad around him yet he also knew that to survive he needed to see the good which for him was hard.

The boy did not have a education and spent his life up to age 13 basically on his own with his mother leaving him alone to go off with some man leaving the boy to try and fend for himself at which he got a job at a local store getting paid barely enough to get by starting at age 6 as a simple stocker and continuing till he left but most of his days were spent just wandering around Moscow where he was educated by merely observing the world around him and trying to at least get something luckily he was friends with a local newspaper salesmen so he often got his knowledge for just reading that or something.

a year before the start of this Alexander got in contact with his uncle who heard the boy out and asked him to come to America with him in hopes of giving this boy something to live for in this world. In that moment the young boy agreed to come to America and so after a short amount of time and some immigration shit moved in with his uncle in a small town off of the Northern Tip of Michigan. This was where he aimed to start a new life away from his old of course at the start and even now it is hard for the boy to do much as he can barely speak English and is again very uneducated. After a few months of this his uncle enrolled him into a school and pushed him to follow his love of knowledge and education by at least trying to effectively work despite his limitations.

Alexander looks up to his uncle who took him in knowing that his sister could not help the boy. He had also been hearing of the boys troubles and in the moment asked him to live with him... He didn't mind as it gave him some company and the chance to help out a boy who was had nothing but a simple pocket watch and the clothes on his back. This was the first step for the boy and he hoped he could do better while trying to stop all the wrong he grew up seeing and felling.

Powers: Alexander is a mutant with the gifted power of what he describes as "feeling". The power is actually a form of Telekinisis that allows the user to feel and sense the manipulation and movement of particles around them allowing for a deeper sense and understanding of things around them. While claiming to have a different power Alexander is really no more that a Telekinisis user with a added level of sensing and feeling abilities.

Alexander deminstrates a basic in Telekinisis being able to manipulate object with thought along with manipulating the various thing around him up to a microscopic level. This is impressive alone but with his added sense ability Alexander is able to better manipulate smaller objects and although it would most likely kill him he could theoretically be able to manipulate matter and particles at will. This self theory has no evidence to back it up though and as such lacks any proof to it.

While being able of a few high level telepathic tricks Alexander also can use his Telekinisis to manipulate his own body allowing for temporary superhuman level feats if needed. Despite all of it the use of the power can be deadly to the users depending on how much focus and stress is needed to manipulate it all. The perfect example of which is the use of Telekinisis to manipulate time which by far is one of the hardest abilities to use and requires a lot of time and focus to do. When using this though it is possible for the user to be easily killed or effected themselves by there own manipulation.

Despite being very skilled in Telekinisis when it comes to things such as Pyrokenisis his level of control varies depending on how focused he is and which one of his personalities he is in. This strange system means that Alexander often has to adapt and change strategy deciding to stay away from this section of his abilities.

Overall Alexander is a gifted Telepath with gifted abilities in sensing and feeling and has demonstrated a advancing skill in the field be it limited. His biggest threat comes from his sensing ability which could make him useful to those looking to find things or figure out weaknesses in individuals. This combined with Alexander very depressed nature means that gaining his trust is relatively easy.

RP Example: Yay for something!
Last edited by Zatak on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Terranubis wrote:On his way back "home" in the back of a cop car, he imagine for what felt like the hundreth time. He clenched his fist & imagined the body armor on the cop slowly being crumpled like a peice of paper. All of a sudden the cop takes his hands off the steering wheel in what seemed like a nervous spasm. The car swerved out of control & crashed into the highway lane direction divider. He prayed that the metal around him wouldn't crush him. The rest of the car was totaled, but miraculously the area around Dani was unaffected. He sees that the cop is trapped inside the crushed vehicle. Though the area did not collapse upon him, the upside down vehicle was still on fire & Dani is still cuffed. Dani desperately prays to his gods that they undo the cuffs. Surprisingly, as he visualize the cuffs undoing themselves, they do! He starts having wild imagininings about what he just did & with excited apprehension, he imagines the locked police car door flying open. The car lurches to the side as the door comes clean of its frame! he jumps out of the car in excitement & the people who stopped to survey the crash gape at this young man who to them loooks joyful coming out of the wreckage of a disaster. Not to mention they were still unsure of why the door flew off its frame the way it did.
"Please... help me" the officer begs Dani as Dani just looks at the officer trapped in the wreckage from the outside.
"You & your kind denied me my rights based on my age! You bully innocent people & abuse your power, why should I help you?" Dani says as he extends his hand towards the crashed vehicle. The officer is puzzled as to why Dani was extending his hand. The anger in Dani's eyes was terrifying as he clenched his fist. All of a sudden the car began to seemingly shrink in size. The metal slowly began to crush the officers trapped body. The people were unable to understand why the car began to resemble a crushed soda can. Noone noticed what Dani was doing through all of the chaos.
Dani pauses his powers to say "Do you swear that you will not mention my powers to anybody if I spare you?"
"I can't do th- AHHHHH!"
"Do ALSO swear to give up your job as an officer so that you never enforce unfair laws sgain? Do swear that you will never attack or arrest anybody for protesting peacefully? Do you swear to never bother people because of skin color?!"
"AAAHHH!!!" he says partially in physical pain but partially in sorrow about all the things that Dani mentioned, which he had in fact done. He felt ashamed of himself.
"Yes I swear it!" Dani thrusts his clenched fist open & then then spreads his fingers. After a while the car is no longer trapping or crushing the officers & the officer crawls out of the burning car. The car blows up just as the emergency team of officers, firetrucks & pramedics artive. The officer is barely at a safe distance when the car explodes.

This is not the IC thread
My RPs:

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:48 pm

Terranubis wrote:On his way back "home" in the back of a cop car, he imagine for what felt like the hundreth time. He clenched his fist & imagined the body armor on the cop slowly being crumpled like a peice of paper. All of a sudden the cop takes his hands off the steering wheel in what seemed like a nervous spasm. The car swerved out of control & crashed into the highway lane direction divider. He prayed that the metal around him wouldn't crush him. The rest of the car was totaled, but miraculously the area around Dani was unaffected. He sees that the cop is trapped inside the crushed vehicle. Though the area did not collapse upon him, the upside down vehicle was still on fire & Dani is still cuffed. Dani desperately prays to his gods that they undo the cuffs. Surprisingly, as he visualize the cuffs undoing themselves, they do! He starts having wild imagininings about what he just did & with excited apprehension, he imagines the locked police car door flying open. The car lurches to the side as the door comes clean of its frame! he jumps out of the car in excitement & the people who stopped to survey the crash gape at this young man who to them loooks joyful coming out of the wreckage of a disaster. Not to mention they were still unsure of why the door flew off its frame the way it did.
"I can't do th- AHHHHH!"

Pro Tip: Stick to one tense. I usually find past tense more pleasant to read. Present tense is okay, too but then it should nevertheless be used consistently over a story.

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:49 pm

oops, sorry. Do we have the IC yet? If so what is it?

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Terranubis wrote:oops, sorry. Do we have the IC yet? If so what is it?

Not yet
My RPs:

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Terranubis wrote:oops, sorry. Do we have the IC yet? If so what is it?

Not yet

*does not pester*

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Charlia wrote:
Tarnen wrote:Not yet

*does not pester*

Better the longer you pester the longer I will take. I'm serious. :meh:
My RPs:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:20 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Charlia wrote:*does not pester*

Better the longer you pester the longer I will take. I'm serious. :meh:

I only not-pestered you once. Sheesh.
*sulks*
Here though.

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Charlia wrote:
Tarnen wrote:Better the longer you pester the longer I will take. I'm serious. :meh:

I only not-pestered you once. Sheesh.
*sulks*
Here though.

I cry everytime. :.[
You should join Ordis

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Akkaga wrote:
Charlia wrote:I only not-pestered you once. Sheesh.
*sulks*
Here though.

I cry everytime. :.[

Give me a character you've RPed with me as!

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Tag

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Taggity-touch down!

Hey @Tarnen...its been a long time :)
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Charlia wrote:
Akkaga wrote:I cry everytime. :.[

Give me a character you've RPed with me as!

Alphonse Fen. Like three times.

*Edit* Changed to my old flag, better?
Last edited by Akkaga on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You should join Ordis

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Akkaga wrote:
Charlia wrote:Give me a character you've RPed with me as!

Alphonse Fen. Like three times.

*racks brain*
Oh, I remember you now!!!

Sorry I forgot you... :roll:

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Charlia wrote:
Akkaga wrote:Alphonse Fen. Like three times.

*racks brain*
Oh, I remember you now!!!

Sorry I forgot you... :roll:

You are forgiven. :hug:
You should join Ordis

Glendalia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Glendalia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:57 am

Terranubis wrote:On his way back "home" in the back of a cop car, he imagine for what felt like the hundreth time. He clenched his fist & imagined the body armor on the cop slowly being crumpled like a peice of paper.

FYI, most body armor, like kevlar, is made from synthetic fiber. However, there is often a small chest plate of metal, in front of the heart, designed to spread the force of impact, to reduce critical brusing/crushing force and keep the sternum and nearby ribs from being broken.

Second, being a troubled youth is a good schtick for a character, however I'd suggest that you be more specific as to why the character believes the cops are singling him out. If you are more specific, your character will be more sympathetic. Also, the broad brush might be fine tuned to a few of the local cops and that when he complains about his treatment other cops, without proof of wrong doing, typically hear such protestations from other people brought into custody.

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:07 am

@OP: What about the other characters, the Skeleton-Demon, my own and the Russian (who I like as a character but @ZATAK: Don'T you think the powers are a little lot overpowered? ;))

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:29 am

ZATAK wrote:Might as well make a app.. Lets see how good of a app i can make on my ten minute break with my Samsung smartphone!

Name: Alexander Kemriov

Appearance: Being different is key

Personality: Alexander is a very down to earth person to say the least he is one of those people who needs a realistic explanation for everything believing that there is nothing that can not be explained. The only real other thing about him is that he can be described as a gentleman as he tries to be nice to everyone around him while also being serious and fun although this can be merely described as his desire to do good and prove himself to others around him though he can act childish he can easily be just as serious if the situation arises.

You never ask Alexander about his life in Russia which personally effected him in a terrible way but if you do he will ignore the questions and move on or at the most get severely upset or angered but even though he seems positive the boy is not all that pure as he tends to see violence as a perfect way of solving problem and maybe the face he is a smoker does not help but other then that he is also very sensitive about certain subjects and only aims to have friends for once but finds this hard as he knows nothing about the culture, people or how to fully speak English....

Current Life Situation: Alexander was born in Moscow, Russia and spent most of his early childhood in the great Russian federation of course his life was not that great as he lived alone with his mother who in turn could of cared less for the boy. The small family was dirt poor and whatever money they had went to Alexanders mother going out and getting drunk leaving the boy in a very bad situation in which he was left with little both material and food wise. This young boy soon learned how the world worked as he spent his days walking around Moscow alone almost in tears as he saw both the good and bad around him yet he also knew that to survive he needed to see the good which for him was hard.

The boy did not have a education and spent his life up to age 13 basically on his own with his mother leaving him alone to go off with some man leaving the boy to try and fend for himself at which he got a job at a local store getting paid barely enough to get by starting at age 6 as a simple stocker and continuing till he left but most of his days were spent just wandering around Moscow where he was educated by merely observing the world around him and trying to at least get something luckily he was friends with a local newspaper salesmen so he often got his knowledge for just reading that or something.

a year before the start of this Alexander got in contact with his uncle who heard the boy out and asked him to come to America with him in hopes of giving this boy something to live for in this world. In that moment the young boy agreed to come to America and so after a short amount of time and some immigration shit moved in with his uncle in a small town off of the Northern Tip of Michigan. This was where he aimed to start a new life away from his old of course at the start and even now it is hard for the boy to do much as he can barely speak English and is again very uneducated. After a few months of this his uncle enrolled him into a school and pushed him to follow his love of knowledge and education by at least trying to effectively work despite his limitations.

Alexander looks up to his uncle who took him in knowing that his sister could not help the boy. He had also been hearing of the boys troubles and in the moment asked him to live with him... He didn't mind as it gave him some company and the chance to help out a boy who was had nothing but a simple pocket watch and the clothes on his back. This was the first step for the boy and he hoped he could do better while trying to stop all the wrong he grew up seeing and felling.

Powers: Alexander is a mutant with the gifted power of what he describes as "feeling". The power is actually a form of Telekinisis that allows the user to feel and sense the manipulation and movement of particles around them allowing for a deeper sense and understanding of things around them. While claiming to have a different power Alexander is really no more that a Telekinisis user with a added level of sensing and feeling abilities.

Alexander deminstrates a basic in Telekinisis being able to manipulate object with thought along with manipulating the various thing around him up to a microscopic level. This is impressive alone but with his added sense ability Alexander is able to better manipulate smaller objects and although it would most likely kill him he could theoretically be able to manipulate matter and particles at will. This self theory has no evidence to back it up though and as such lacks any proof to it.

While being able of a few high level telepathic tricks Alexander also can use his Telekinisis to manipulate his own body allowing for temporary superhuman level feats if needed. Despite all of it the use of the power can be deadly to the users depending on how much focus and stress is needed to manipulate it all. The perfect example of which is the use of Telekinisis to manipulate time which by far is one of the hardest abilities to use and requires a lot of time and focus to do. When using this though it is possible for the user to be easily killed or effected themselves by there own manipulation.

Despite being very skilled in Telekinisis when it comes to things such as Pyrokenisis his level of control varies depending on how focused he is and which one of his personalities he is in. This strange system means that Alexander often has to adapt and change strategy deciding to stay away from this section of his abilities.

Overall Alexander is a gifted Telepath with gifted abilities in sensing and feeling and has demonstrated a advancing skill in the field be it limited. His biggest threat comes from his sensing ability which could make him useful to those looking to find things or figure out weaknesses in individuals. This combined with Alexander very depressed nature means that gaining his trust is relatively easy.

RP Example: Yay for something!

Hmm I'll accept it even though this is a totally different app then the one I posted. :p

Name: Benjamin "Benny"
Ability(Just one): Enhanced Speed
Appearance:

Personality:Independent, thoughtful, careful. At times rude and coarse but is shown a softer side from time to time, but rarely shows it due to past experiences.
Bio: Ben doesn't know much about his parent except they drop him off at an Orphange when he was just two months old, no note or reason why. Growing up along with others he considered his siblings, he was more of the middle child fine on his own although in some ways lacking an identity of his own. Ben grew closer to Alphonse, sharing what he had with him instead of resort to fight to get what he needed. When he was 17 his older brother died, Ben decided to find an identity of his own, leaving the orphanage. He traveled all over the country eventually getting in with bad people. Getting caught up in drugs, and unsavory things, he managed to rack up debt to the wrong people and again went into hiding. He eventually pass through Milton on the night of the Apolloian Shower, getting struck like the others, and gaining ability.
My RPs:

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:28 am

To keep myself occupied I made a list of characters. Nothing official, so I just went ahead and speculated on your "Archetypes", so don't mind if I guessed wrong. ;)

PlayerCharacterAgeOccupationArchetypePower
CharliaCharlotte Noble17SecretSecretWings
GlendaliaElspeth Nottingham50sWidowFriendly WitchEvil Eye
TerranubisDani Ardawn15StudentRebel-BoyMetal Control
GenerailiaConnor Bradford16StudentHarlequinShapeshifting
AkkagaAlphonse Fen19Student???Energy absobtion/emmision
ZATAKAlexander Kemriov15StudentFriendly DelinquentESP, Telepathy, Pyromancy, Telekinesis, Physical Empowerment
TarnenBenjamin "Benny"22CriminalArtful DodgerEnhanced Speed
Waiting for Approval:
KerzacistanKerian Wolk24SkeletonSkeletonSkeleton
KaledoriaChrissi Walker17StudentDeadpan SnarkerEmpathic Empowerment
Last edited by Kaledoria on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:02 am

Kaledoria wrote:To keep myself occupied I made a list of characters. Nothing official, so I just went ahead and speculated on your "Archetypes", so don't mind if I guessed wrong. ;)

ZATAKAlexander Kemriov15StudentFriendly DelinquentESP, Telepathy, Pyromancy, Telekinesis, Physical Empowerment
Waiting for Approval:

You remind me of myself. When I get bored, I make relationship charts for my characters.

Kerzacistan
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerzacistan » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Kaledoria wrote:To keep myself occupied I made a list of characters. Nothing official, so I just went ahead and speculated on your "Archetypes", so don't mind if I guessed wrong. ;)

Waiting for Approval:

Skeleton is skeleton confirmed 10/10 would put the lotion on its skin again.
2 + 2 = 5
I really like cats, they like books, and I like books, which we share.
I'm a bit lot of an Insomniac.
My gender is whatever, I don't really care.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse