NATION

PASSWORD

Transcended (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Transcended (OOC)

Postby Tarnen » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:24 am

Main street pretty boring no?

Welcome to the lovely little town of Milton, home to 4,000 Americans live in the quaint little town with the humdrum of boringness. Seriously the last time something of interest happened, it happened in 2003 when the mayor was caught having an affair with his secretary. Let me retract that last statement, 364 days of the year are boring but one day out of the year, the town and tourists come together for the Festival of Stars. The one night where the Apolloian Meteor shower is at it height which receives about 300 meteorites an hour, like a rock concert in the sky, an astrologists' wet dream. And this year was a little different... at approximately 12:09 AM a huge ball of fire ran down from the sky and exploded over the town though the only reported damage was towards building and structures. Unofficially several people claimed to have been hit by a shard, and reporting passing out afterwards. What they don't know is that these shards have imbued them with abilities, making them superhuman. To make matters worse government officials have decided to show up only telling people they are here for to survey the damage of the meteor. Everyone is on edge and now the government is seemingly hiding more then they let on. Not such a boring town after all huh?

Hello one and all to my little superhero/slice of life RP, set in a small town there are a few rules which you must follow

1. Respect OP and Co-Ops decisions, plus respect overall towards one another
2. No OP or God-like powers.
3. No one-liners

A few notes the RP will start a few weeks after the meteor shower, some people may have already have their abilities some may starting showing their abilities then. No one will have complete control over them

Code: Select all
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Co-Ops

Shadowwell
Akkaga
Protestant England and Germany
IChttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=351828
Last edited by Tarnen on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

REserved
My RPs:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Reserved
My RPs:

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:32 am

Oh, you.
Sheeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaack!
Name: Charlotte Noble(hatred originating from disreputable gentlemen)
Ability(Just one): WINGS WINGS WINGS. Sprout wings with mind, fly with wings, make wings vanish with a snap of the fingers, like Q!
Appearance:
ImageImage

Personality: ...hehe. This never works out quite the way I want to. Can we just...let this work itself out?
Bio: Excellent exposition, comrade. That is... psh, nuh-uh. You know my ways.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:51 am

Charlia wrote:Oh, you.
Ability(Just one): WINGS WINGS WINGS. Sprout wings with mind, fly with wings, make wings vanish with a snap of the fingers, like Q!
Appearance:
Personality: ...hehe. This never works out quite the way I want to. Can we just...let this work itself out?

Tg me the details then. Accepted.
My RPs:

Glendalia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Glendalia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:09 am

Name: Elspeth Nottingham (Autumn Witch).
Ability: The Evil Eye. The ability to cause an object or person to attract entropy, or bad luck, simply by looking at them and wishing it/them to come to harm. While invisible to the human eye, animals like dogs and cats seem to become agitated when they are nearby and it is activated. The amount of bad luck can be consciously varied and range from “a simple annoyance of a moment” to “a deadly and catastrophic hour”. Only one person or object can be under the influence of the Evil Eye at a time and the bad luck on the previous victim is ended with a new activation.
Appearance: 5’ 10” tall, 130 lbs., slender, white hair, brown eyes.

Personality: Pleasant, friendly, but not outgoing.
Bio: Forty years ago, in the neighboring town of Autumn, the Robin family was targeted by a band of cultists. Rumor has it that they were once members of the cult but tried to leave it. Their home was set on fire while they slept and the only survivor was Elspeth, who was visiting her Aunt, in Milton. Later, the possible motive for the attack found it’s way to Milton and Elspeth was thought of by some of the more fearful townsfolk as a “witch-child” and later as “The Autumn Witch”.

As soon as she turned eighteen, she left Milton to go to college, where she met and married her husband, Richard Nottingham. The couple raised a daughter, Ellen, who ran away from home at the age of fifteen. Richard died from a food allergy on a business trip a few years later.

Elspeth inherited her aunt’s home ten years ago and has lived a relatively quiet life in Milton. Some of the townsfolk remembered her, and her nickname, and have also told their children and grandchildren about, “The Autumn Witch”.
Last edited by Glendalia on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:32 am, edited 10 times in total.

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Name: Dani Ardawn

Appearance: (VERY handsome) Glossy/wavy jet black hair, carmel colored skin, dark brown eyes. 5'5 ft. tall, No significant muscle whatsoever but is constantly eating & has lots of energy/constantly dancing/parkour/martial arts/running/horseback riding/helping around the barns, great fashion sense.

Ability: Control over metals they make weapons out of. (Iron,Steel,etc.).

Personality: Independant, weird, creepy, clever, witty,nonconforming to society, unpopular, humorous when he wishes, strong willed, strong opinions, uncompassionate, vain, narcisistic, vigilant, smart, impolite, rude, defensive, perverted, spiritual, unpopular opinions, flirty, determined, brave, imaginative, creative, doesn't usually care if people don't like what he does/says (he does what he wants).

Bio: Was born in a foreign nation down south. Because his father was deemed unfit to care for Dani due to his inability to get a job from lack of documentation, the government took Dani from his father & sent him to a grouphome on the outskirts of this small town. This grouphome enforces unfair rules & Dani constantly rebelled against them. The meteorite that gave him his powers also gave him his freedom. Every time he tried to hang out with friends off campus without staff permission the grouphome would send law enforcement after him. Dani was tired of being bullied by cops just for trying to have the freedoms that normal kids got. With his new powers he would never have to be controlled by anyone again... He would bust out of that prison... he swore it......
Last edited by Terranubis on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Glendalia wrote:Name: Elspeth Nottingham (Autumn Witch).
Ability: The Evil Eye. The ability to cause an object or person to attract entropy, or bad luck, simply by looking at them and wishing it/them to come to harm. While invisible to the human eye, animals like dogs and cats seem to become agitated when they are nearby and it is activated. The amount of bad luck can be consciously varied and range from “a simple annoyance of a moment” to “a deadly and catastrophic hour”. Only one person or object can be under the influence of the Evil Eye at a time and the bad luck on the previous victim is ended with a new activation.
Appearance: 5’ 10” tall, 130 lbs., slender, white hair, brown eyes.
Personality: Pleasant, friendly, but not outgoing.
Bio: Forty years ago, in the neighboring town of Autumn, the Robin family was targeted by a band of cultists. Rumor has it that they were once members of the cult but tried to leave it. Their home was set on fire while they slept and the only survivor was Elspeth, who was visiting her Aunt, in Milton. Later, the possible motive for the attack found it’s way to Milton and Elspeth was thought of by some of the more fearful townsfolk as a “witch-child” and later as “The Autumn Witch”.

As soon as she turned eighteen, she left Milton to go to college, where she met and married her husband, Richard Nottingham. The couple raised a daughter, Ellen, who ran away from home at the age of fifteen. Richard died from a food allergy on a business trip a few years later.

Elspeth inherited her aunt’s home ten years ago and has lived a relatively quiet life in Milton. Some of the townsfolk remembered her, and her nickname, and have also told their children and grandchildren about, “The Autumn Witch”.

Accepted.
Terranubis wrote:Name: Dani Ardawn

Appearance: (VERY handsome) Glossy/wavy jet black hair, carmel colored skin, dark brown eyes. 5'5 ft. tall, No significant muscle whatsoever but is constantly eating & has lots of energy/constantly dancing/parkour/martial arts/running/horseback riding/helping around the barns, great fashion sense.

Personality: Independant, weird, creepy, clever, witty,nonconforming to society, unpopular, humorous when he wishes, strong willed, strong opinions, uncompassionate, vain, narcisistic, vigilant, smart, impolite, rude, defensive, perverted, spiritual, unpopular opinions, flirty, determined, brave, imaginative, creative, doesn't usually care if people don't like what he does/says (he does what he wants).

Needs a bio.
My RPs:

Akkaga
Senator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 pm

Appearance:

Hey beautiful!
You should join Ordis

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:35 pm

Akkaga wrote:
Appearance:

Hey beautiful!

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say...

'What?'

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:38 pm

Charlia wrote:
Akkaga wrote:Hey beautiful!

'What?'

You have no idea who I am because I changed my flag.
You should join Ordis

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:39 pm

Akkaga wrote:
Charlia wrote:...

'What?'

You have no idea who I am because I changed my flag.

That's entirely possible, even probable.

Who are you?

I mean, the name 'Akkaga' is familiar, but...

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:43 pm

Charlia wrote:
Akkaga wrote:You have no idea who I am because I changed my flag.

That's entirely possible, even probable.

Who are you?

We are friends, well at least I thought we were. I call everyone that. Tarnen I constantly tell him how good looking he is. (I also would like a piece of him.) *If you know what I mean!!!*
You should join Ordis

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:44 pm

Akkaga wrote:
Charlia wrote:That's entirely possible, even probable.

Who are you?

We are friends, well at least I thought we were. I call everyone that. Tarnen I constantly tell him how good looking he is. (I also would like a piece of him.) *If you know what I mean!!!*

I DON'T REMEMBEEEEEEEEER

Don't be insulted, it's how my brain works. Flags over names.

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:54 pm

I've edited the app & added a bio.

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:52 pm

Name: Connor Bradford

Ability(Just one): Shapeshifting. He can perfectly mimic the voice and form of someone that he had both met and spoke to in person. (Note: No exceptions, so if he didn't meet them in person then it wouldn't work. Though he can mimic the voice and form he still ends up both walking and talking like he usually does. Which can make his disguise entirely unconvincing to those who know the person well. He can also fail to take their form simply due to the fact that he's tired.) Yet he has had trouble in the past concerning movement in a form very different from his own. He even gets the physical strength and speed of the form that he's currently in..though he's seen as clumsy if it is so far from his own. He even receives a basic idea concerning how his current form acted and a few memories of which grow over time. A side effect to this is that if he stays in his form for more then a day then he quite literally has a voice in his head that both sounds and acts like that of his current form. (He'll also feel extremely exhausted and changing back becomes more and more challenging depending on the amount of time that he spent in that form.) This effect slowly causes him to lose his sense of self and eventually he will even believe that he is and always was the person who's form he took. (Note: It takes about five seconds for him to take the form and an extra three to mimic the voice. He also needs about half an hour till he could change either back into his original form or into someone else. He's also hit with minor fatigue after taking the form of which gradually fades over time.)

Appearance: Freakishly average. He has somewhat short black hair and a decent amount of physical strength. He can commonly be found wearing a hoodie and with unusually pale skin. Yet beyond that there really isn't anything physically spectacular about him whatsoever.

Personality: He is commonly seen as a very playful person who enjoys messing with people. He hardly takes anything seriously unless it's life threatening to him. He hates fighting unless it's either in self-defense or in protecting of a friend. He is not very trusting though he's loyal to those who earn his trust. He's unusually intelligent and acts kindly to those who he trusts. He acts a lot weaker and less intelligent then he really is when in his original form.

Bio: Connor was born in a state very far from massive city very far away from Milton. His family was always one of wanderers and his parents were not exception as they forced him to move when he turned six. The boy loved it at first yet he learned to completely hate it with a passion due to the fact that his parents only stayed in one area for a year or so before they got bored and moved again. He always change how he acted depending on the area in a desperate attempt to fit in..which always ended in failure.

Then he gradually cared less and less about how he should act as he found joy in messing with people. He never had done anything that would seriously damage anyone's reputation or even cause any serious injuries. He only did rather childish pranks and occasionally even messed with someone mentally. He only acted this way whenever he was new to an area or with people who hardly knew him. He gradually changed the longer he stayed and he slowly began to see that he had been wearing masks most of his life and had completely forgot about how he acted originally. Then eventually his family moved to Milton since they were curious about how life would be like in such a small town compared to the multiple large ones and even cities that they lived in before hand.

He had been living in Milton for little more then a year now and his parents are already considering to move when the meteor crashed while he was doing his usual walk around down. What he gradually learned was that it gave him a power that he had only heard about in movies. He was ecstatic when the power began to emerge. He took this chance to cause simple pranks and even occasionally take a form other then his own simply walk around the town. Since he had always been wearing masks for most of his life he felt free to act like himself for one in his life. He always made sure that he never did anything to damage the person's reputation in anyway and always hid whenever he saw the true owner of the 'mask'-(Note: He refers to his shapeshifting as simply putting on a mask.)-that he was wearing at the time. He only took such a form for a few hours at the most and then returned back to his rather small house whenever he got bored or it started to get late. These walks have become rarer due to the fact that he began to notice the side effects of his changing after some time.

(OOC: This will be my first shapeshifter character so please tell me if I made any mistakes and I will change them as soon as I can. Whether is concerning the bio or the power :). Oh, and all the text for the ability segment is simply explaining all the ups and downs to his power. I will change it if asked.)
Last edited by Generailia on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:01 pm

Tagged.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Akkaga wrote:
Charlia wrote:That's entirely possible, even probable.

Who are you?

Bruder not in front of the guests!!
My RPs:

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Name: Alphonse Fen
Ability(Just one): Concentrated Energy
Appearance:

Personality: A little odd, but still in a good state of mind. He can be strong willed, which might be a cause of his slightly poor people skills. He secretly likes to play the hero around everyone else, but get's annoyed when people rely solely upon him. He tries to be nice to everyone.

Bio: Alphonse was born out of wedlock, his mother was teenage pregnancy. Instead of raising Alphonse, she dropped him off at an orphanage and stole off into the night. Alphonse grew up with seven brothers and five sister, he was the youngest of the bunch and had to fight for everything he got. He loved the stars and wanted one day travel far beyond this small crappy town. Instead of playing with his siblings, he read science, history, engineering, etc. books from an early age. He grew rebellious around age 12, but calmed down two years later when his older brother died in an accident in a nearby river.

When he was 16 he moved out of the orphanage after every other kid had been adopted. His new family was very nice, but he was too old to bond with them very much. He spent most of his time looking for his anonymous and absent mother. After three years of searching, he finished high school and was ready to go to college. This last time watching the meteorites was his way of saying goodbye. Until one hit him and changed him. Now he can channel energy from his surrounding into small orbs that he can use to throw at foes, or use it to coat his hands to give him a wicked killer punch. With the arrival of federal agents, he's lying low until he learns what's happened to him, and the town.
You should join Ordis

Akkaga
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Akkaga wrote:We are friends, well at least I thought we were. I call everyone that. Tarnen I constantly tell him how good looking he is. (I also would like a piece of him.) *If you know what I mean!!!*

Bruder not in front of the guests!!

All I meant was I want a lock of your hair. Gosh.
Last edited by Akkaga on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
You should join Ordis

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Akkaga wrote:Name: Alphonse Fen
Ability(Just one): Concentrated Energy
Appearance:
Personality: A little odd, but still in a good state of mind. He can be strong willed, which might be a cause of his slightly poor people skills. He secretly likes to play the hero around everyone else, but get's annoyed when people rely solely upon him. He tries to be nice to everyone.

Bio: Alphonse was born out of wedlock, his mother was teenage pregnancy. Instead of raising Alphonse, she dropped him off at an orphanage and stole off into the night. Alphonse grew up with seven brothers and five sister, he was the youngest of the bunch and had to fight for everything he got. He loved the stars and wanted one day travel far beyond this small crappy town. Instead of playing with his siblings, he read science, history, engineering, etc. books from an early age. He grew rebellious around age 12, but calmed down two years later when his older brother died in an accident in a nearby river.

When he was 16 he moved out of the orphanage after every other kid had been adopted. His new family was very nice, but he was too old to bond with them very much. He spent most of his time looking for his anonymous and absent mother. After three years of searching, he finished high school and was ready to go to college. This last time watching the meteorites was his way of saying goodbye. Until one hit him and changed him. Now he can channel energy from his surrounding into small orbs that he can use to throw at foes, or use it to coat his hands to give him a wicked killer punch. With the arrival of federal agents, he's lying low until he learns what's happened to him, and the town.

Accepted, plus one adopted Bruder coming up :D
My RPs:

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:53 pm

so is MINE good?

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:09 am

Terranubis wrote:Name: Dani Ardawn

Bio: Was born in a foreign nation down south. Because his father was deemed unfit to care for Dani due to his inability to get a job from lack of documentation, the government took Dani from his father & sent him to a grouphome on the outskirts of this small town. This grouphome enforces unfair rules & Dani constantly rebelled against them. The meteorite that gave him his powers also gave him his freedom. Every time he tried to hang out with friends off campus without staff permission the grouphome would send law enforcement after him. Dani was tired of being bullied by cops just for trying to have the freedoms that normal kids got. With his new powers he would never have to be controlled by anyone again... He would bust out of that prison... he swore it......

Accepted.
My RPs:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:11 am

Generailia wrote:Name: Connor Bradford

Ability(Just one): Shapeshifting. He can perfectly mimic the voice and form of someone that he had both met and spoke to in person. (Note: No exceptions, so if he didn't meet them in person then it wouldn't work. Though he can mimic the voice and form he still ends up both walking and talking like he usually does. Which can make his disguise entirely unconvincing to those who know the person well. He can also fail to take their form simply due to the fact that he's tired.) Yet he has had trouble in the past concerning movement in a form very different from his own. He even gets the physical strength and speed of the form that he's currently in..though he's seen as clumsy if it is so far from his own. He even receives a basic idea concerning how his current form acted and a few memories of which grow over time. A side effect to this is that if he stays in his form for more then a day then he quite literally has a voice in his head that both sounds and acts like that of his current form. (He'll also feel extremely exhausted and changing back becomes more and more challenging depending on the amount of time that he spent in that form.) This effect slowly causes him to lose his sense of self and eventually he will even believe that he is and always was the person who's form he took. (Note: It takes about five seconds for him to take the form and an extra three to mimic the voice. He also needs about half an hour till he could change either back into his original form or into someone else. He's also hit with minor fatigue after taking the form of which gradually fades over time.)

Appearance: Freakishly average. He has somewhat short black hair and a decent amount of physical strength. He can commonly be found wearing a hoodie and with unusually pale skin. Yet beyond that there really isn't anything physically spectacular about him whatsoever.

Personality: He is commonly seen as a very playful person who enjoys messing with people. He hardly takes anything seriously unless it's life threatening to him. He hates fighting unless it's either in self-defense or in protecting of a friend. He is not very trusting though he's loyal to those who earn his trust. He's unusually intelligent and acts kindly to those who he trusts. He acts a lot weaker and less intelligent then he really is when in his original form.

Bio: Connor was born in a state very far from massive city very far away from Milton. His family was always one of wanderers and his parents were not exception as they forced him to move when he turned six. The boy loved it at first yet he learned to completely hate it with a passion due to the fact that his parents only stayed in one area for a year or so before they got bored and moved again. He always change how he acted depending on the area in a desperate attempt to fit in..which always ended in failure.

Then he gradually cared less and less about how he should act as he found joy in messing with people. He never had done anything that would seriously damage anyone's reputation or even cause any serious injuries. He only did rather childish pranks and occasionally even messed with someone mentally. He only acted this way whenever he was new to an area or with people who hardly knew him. He gradually changed the longer he stayed and he slowly began to see that he had been wearing masks most of his life and had completely forgot about how he acted originally. Then eventually his family moved to Milton since they were curious about how life would be like in such a small town compared to the multiple large ones and even cities that they lived in before hand.

He had been living in Milton for little more then a year now and his parents are already considering to move when the meteor crashed while he was doing his usual walk around down. What he gradually learned was that it gave him a power that he had only heard about in movies. He was ecstatic when the power began to emerge. He took this chance to cause simple pranks and even occasionally take a form other then his own simply walk around the town. Since he had always been wearing masks for most of his life he felt free to act like himself for one in his life. He always made sure that he never did anything to damage the person's reputation in anyway and always hid whenever he saw the true owner of the 'mask'-(Note: He refers to his shapeshifting as simply putting on a mask.)-that he was wearing at the time. He only took such a form for a few hours at the most and then returned back to his rather small house whenever he got bored or it started to get late. These walks have become rarer due to the fact that he began to notice the side effects of his changing after some time.

(OOC: This will be my first shapeshifter character so please tell me if I made any mistakes and I will change them as soon as I can. Whether is concerning the bio or the power :). Oh, and all the text for the ability segment is simply explaining all the ups and downs to his power. I will change it if asked.)

Also Accepted.
My RPs:

Kerzacistan
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerzacistan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:30 am

Hm, Char is in this, it must be good then *shrugs* I need more rp's anyway.
Also decided to do this app Ic because, reasons? Its an experiment so dont judge me...

Name: "Yeah, I'm Kerian Wolk, nice to meet you I guess, please dont call me a demon."
Age: "I turned twentyfour around a week ago, so thats probably how old I am, unless you talk to those church weirdos who think I'm an immortal demon from hell, which i'm not."
Ability(Just one): "See I'm a skeleton now, like no skin, I dont need to breathe, I got no fleshy parts in my body. Its cool I guess until you realize that means no flesh parts at all and then the sadness kicks in... Yeah I tried to get the morgue to take me in but they kinda ran away, I can understand why though.... Oh yeah I think I might be stronger? Thats probably pride talking though, could be a side effect of the skeleton thing, can we go to the next question now please?"
Appearance: Standing and turning around you see Kerian is an absurdly tall skeleton/man (7'4) and is very thickset, his clothes, which consist only of a large trench coat, hang loosley about his skeletal (litterlly) frame. His bones are pure white with some deep purple swirly bits that shift wen you look at them.
Personality: "I dont know, I try to be nice and see the good in the world but I just cant, its like I'm the oppisite of a party, when I try to make jokes only the darkest laugh, so yeah, people dont like me alot. As of late people call me a demon, so I guess I get to laugh at that and be creepy, but thats only funny for me so its not as fun as it used to be."
Bio: "Well I was born in the area, I guess I had a normal if boring childhood and I went to college online, I never did like to go outside. I am a certified 'occult practitioner', which means I like to dabble in the 'dark arts'. Seems to fit my character as of late so I dug it back up, I like cats I guess? Imean what else do you want to know? My social security number? Not that it would help you since the corroner is convinced I'm dead and has marked me down as much."

Feel free to tg me if anything needs changing, I'd be happy to change my angle.
2 + 2 = 5
I really like cats, they like books, and I like books, which we share.
I'm a bit lot of an Insomniac.
My gender is whatever, I don't really care.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse