NATION

PASSWORD

A New Pantheon (Deity RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Seven Archangels
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven Archangels » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:22 am

I'll reserve the sun and stars for a later deity I'll hopefully get up today or tomorrow when I'm not so busy.

Sidenote: Yay a new god RP I didn't know existed because Bentus forgot to tell me! That traitor. :P

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:23 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Well, thankfully, we've got plenty of majeek thanks to our population of Wood Elves.

Just like to say, by magic I mean wards. And wards eventually break.

Well, of course they do.

But certainly there is something stopping this from simply floating over a city and killing everyone.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:23 am

The Seven Archangels wrote:I'll reserve the sun and stars for a later deity I'll hopefully get up today or tomorrow when I'm not so busy.

Sidenote: Yay a new god RP I didn't know existed because Bentus forgot to tell me! That traitor. :P

Oh, hey Caelum.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:24 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Well, of course they do.

But certainly there is something stopping this from simply floating over a city and killing everyone.

Why not do that *thinking of the massive death count and souls

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:25 am

New Strausberg wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Well, of course they do.

Because then Mira would probably get so angry as to freeze over the oceans and let lovely island culture over there die.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:25 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:Why not do that *thinking of the massive death count and souls

Because then Mira would probably get so angry as to freeze over the oceans and let lovely island culture over there die.

EVEN BETTER!

Acruan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:26 am

New Strausberg wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Well, of course they do.

Don't be so selfish. *bonks* 'till someone makes some undead/soul-binding thingy that makes you get less souls. >.>

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:27 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Well, of course they do.

The fact that using a magic mist requires a lot of energy, and even more if using it to cause death (even more so for an entire city), as such, Vulmea doesn't use it for that purpose often. In fact if she tried to use the mist to kill the population of a city, she'd likely kill herself in the process.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:28 am

Acruan wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:Why not do that *thinking of the massive death count and souls

Don't be so selfish. *bonks* 'till someone makes some undead/soul-binding thingy that makes you get less souls. >.>

I'm just playing hehe

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:29 am

New Strausberg wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

EVEN BETTER!

Good thing I have an underground empire that is a literal citadel. I can be safe refuge!
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:30 am

Illan wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:
EVEN BETTER!

Good thing I have an underground empire that is a literal citadel. I can be safe refuge!

have you made a faction App?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:36 am

I just realized that if wyverns plan to use fire, they probably shouldn't have attacked a country whose entire thing is about water.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:I just realized that if wyverns plan to use fire, they probably shouldn't have attacked a country whose entire thing is about water.

lol. Oh well.... the country isn't under water, so fire can still burn.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:40 am

The Seven Archangels wrote:I'll reserve the sun and stars for a later deity I'll hopefully get up today or tomorrow when I'm not so busy.

Hey I said I was sorry. Sheesh, ain't no pleasing some folk ;)

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Name:
Vulmea Nilvro
Race:
Dark Elf (Demigod)
Allegiance:
Void
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil
Appearance:
Just going to link it
High Priestess of Void, Queen of the Mahlaan, Kiir do Gral, Queen of the Mist, etc.
Personality:

Weaknesses:

Vulmea is physically weaker and less durable than most Dark Elves.

Vulmea has trust issues, if she even thinks that you are lying to her, she will try to kill you (if you are one of the Mahlaan). If you are not of the Mahlaan, she will be more likely to attack you.

Vulmea has a rather large ego....

Strengths:

Vulmea is faster and more agile than most beings. She also grasps a greater understanding of magic than most, leading to her magic being stronger than most.

Vulmea is an excellent actor, and can easily lie to others.

Vulmea has trained to fight from a young age, and as such, is unafraid of killing anyone, including innocents.

The rest of her strengths are in her skills and traits.

Special Skills and Defining Traits:
Queen of the Mist:
Vulmea is the Queen of the Mist, as such, she has the ability to create a magic mist which can be used for multiple different reasons. The mist can be used as a weapon, a shield and even to hide. Being the Queen of the Mist, Vulmea has some control over Void's Mist, the mist that surrounds the Isles of the Unknown.
Wyvern Blooded:
Vulmea has the "Blood of a Wyvern". Its just a fancy way of saying she has the ability to understand Wyverns and to control them. Something that most prophets of Void get, but for her it is much stronger. When she tells a Wyvern to do something, they do it. Prophets could do the same, but their control over the Wyverns could be broken by a Wyverns natural instincts. Vulmea's can not, she can have total control over up to four Wyverns at a time. (Wyverns work with a hierchy, their are alphas, and through controlling alphas, Vulmea can indirectly control other Wyverns)
Kiir do Gral:
Vulmea is Kiir do Gral, a child of destruction, a demigod of Void. As such, she has a unnatural skilled (even for a Dark Elf) with destructive magics. Her magic is powerful when being used to destroy, in fact she can create natural disasters. To do this she must focus and concentrate as well as preform certain rituals.

Being Kiir do Gral also brings upon it a certain aura, an aura that causes all followers of Void to obey the Kiir do Gral, no matter what. It is because of her blood that they will follow her no matter what.

Bio:
There isn't much to say... her mother was a priestess of Void, her father is Void. She grew up learning how to fight like all the other Mahlaan. She grew up in Void's temple, so she has always had a strong connection with her father. When Vulmea came of age, she became the High Priestess of Void, and the leader of the Mahlaan, after killing the previous high priest, who had killed her mother. That's basically Vulmea's story, not much to it. She learned most of her skills from other priests and priestesses, and her father.
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin:
The Mahlaan

Not so sure about the 'natural disasters' bit, but the general gist seems to be alright. Got to be careful with potential OP-ness though.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 am

Bentus wrote:

Hey I said I was sorry. Sheesh, ain't no pleasing some folk ;)

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Name:
Vulmea Nilvro
Race:
Dark Elf (Demigod)
Allegiance:
Void
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil
Appearance:
Just going to link it
High Priestess of Void, Queen of the Mahlaan, Kiir do Gral, Queen of the Mist, etc.
Personality:

Weaknesses:

Vulmea is physically weaker and less durable than most Dark Elves.

Vulmea has trust issues, if she even thinks that you are lying to her, she will try to kill you (if you are one of the Mahlaan). If you are not of the Mahlaan, she will be more likely to attack you.

Vulmea has a rather large ego....

Strengths:

Vulmea is faster and more agile than most beings. She also grasps a greater understanding of magic than most, leading to her magic being stronger than most.

Vulmea is an excellent actor, and can easily lie to others.

Vulmea has trained to fight from a young age, and as such, is unafraid of killing anyone, including innocents.

The rest of her strengths are in her skills and traits.

Special Skills and Defining Traits:
Queen of the Mist:
Vulmea is the Queen of the Mist, as such, she has the ability to create a magic mist which can be used for multiple different reasons. The mist can be used as a weapon, a shield and even to hide. Being the Queen of the Mist, Vulmea has some control over Void's Mist, the mist that surrounds the Isles of the Unknown.
Wyvern Blooded:
Vulmea has the "Blood of a Wyvern". Its just a fancy way of saying she has the ability to understand Wyverns and to control them. Something that most prophets of Void get, but for her it is much stronger. When she tells a Wyvern to do something, they do it. Prophets could do the same, but their control over the Wyverns could be broken by a Wyverns natural instincts. Vulmea's can not, she can have total control over up to four Wyverns at a time. (Wyverns work with a hierchy, their are alphas, and through controlling alphas, Vulmea can indirectly control other Wyverns)
Kiir do Gral:
Vulmea is Kiir do Gral, a child of destruction, a demigod of Void. As such, she has a unnatural skilled (even for a Dark Elf) with destructive magics. Her magic is powerful when being used to destroy, in fact she can create natural disasters. To do this she must focus and concentrate as well as preform certain rituals.

Being Kiir do Gral also brings upon it a certain aura, an aura that causes all followers of Void to obey the Kiir do Gral, no matter what. It is because of her blood that they will follow her no matter what.

Bio:
There isn't much to say... her mother was a priestess of Void, her father is Void. She grew up learning how to fight like all the other Mahlaan. She grew up in Void's temple, so she has always had a strong connection with her father. When Vulmea came of age, she became the High Priestess of Void, and the leader of the Mahlaan, after killing the previous high priest, who had killed her mother. That's basically Vulmea's story, not much to it. She learned most of her skills from other priests and priestesses, and her father.
Nationality/Kingdom of Origin:
The Mahlaan

Not so sure about the 'natural disasters' bit, but the general gist seems to be alright. Got to be careful with potential OP-ness though.

Yeah... I know, hence why the powerful stuff requires a lot of energy, a lot of focus and specific rituals for the sake of balance. Oh, and she cant control natural disasters, she can summon them, just not control them.... so she might summon a tornado in the middle of a battle, the tornado will destroy on both sides.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:43 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Yeah... I know, hence why the powerful stuff requires a lot of energy, a lot of focus and specific rituals for the sake of balance.

Even then though, Natural Disasters strike me as being pretty Godly powers - rather than Demigodly - and even then aren't something which I want Gods to make a habit of unleashing willy-nilly.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:44 am

I'm putting a tag on this, looks fun.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:45 am

Bentus wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Yeah... I know, hence why the powerful stuff requires a lot of energy, a lot of focus and specific rituals for the sake of balance.

Even then though, Natural Disasters strike me as being pretty Godly powers - rather than Demigodly - and even then aren't something which I want Gods to make a habit of unleashing willy-nilly.

In many fantasy universes summoning natural disasters is possible but it requires a shit ton of energy, and rituals to be preformed. They are not something that Vulmea will summon often, they are last resort options.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Pot4toes
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pot4toes » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:48 am

Nation Name: Pot4toes (pronounces "Potatoes")
Deity Name: Amira
Generation: Second
Domain of Power: Peace and Order
Persona: Nobody can argue that Amira is the most caring person they know, willing to show kindness and mercy to anyone. She wishes to see the world in perfect harmony, everything in its proper place. Unfortunately, she is a perfectionist demanding nearly everything as according to, and is usually deep in the idea of peace when it is not needed (or wanted) by anyone. She slightly favors the elves.
Mortal Appearance: Elf-like ears, green eyes, "golden" blonde hair, silver cloak
Symbol of Power: Olive Branch
Divine Weapon: Quartz Staff
Blessed Animal: Dove
Did I read the rules: yes don't expect me to spam on report anyone randomly
Rp example: United we stand.
Hello everyone this is my signature I hope you like it :D
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
Here's a good link:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=356979

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:50 am

Pot4toes wrote:Nation Name: Pot4toes (pronounces "Potatoes")
Deity Name: Amira
Generation: Second
Domain of Power: Peace and Order
Persona: Nobody can argue that Amira is the most caring person they know, willing to show kindness and mercy to anyone. She wishes to see the world in perfect harmony, everything in its proper place. Unfortunately, she is a perfectionist demanding nearly everything as according to, and is usually deep in the idea of peace when it is not needed (or wanted) by anyone. She slightly favors the elves.
Mortal Appearance: Elf-like ears, green eyes, "golden" blonde hair, silver cloak
Symbol of Power: Olive Branch
Divine Weapon: Quartz Staff
Blessed Animal: Dove
Did I read the rules: yes don't expect me to spam on report anyone randomly
Rp example: United we stand.

Run 'Peace' by The Ik Ka Ek Akai (They've got Serenity) to see if they're ok with the potential overlap. Also, again I'll need a link to the Rp example or a written example post :P
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:52 am

So, is Vulmea accepted?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:52 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:I just realized that if wyverns plan to use fire, they probably shouldn't have attacked a country whose entire thing is about water.

lol. Oh well.... the country isn't under water, so fire can still burn.

Good luck getting them to my kingdom! UNDERGROUND FORTRESSES YO
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:55 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:So, is Vulmea accepted?

Hmm, I'm going to go with yes - but I'm going to hold a tight leash on that natural disasters thing. We can go with that she has the capability for now, but to actually use it would need explicit OOC approval from everybody involved.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:56 am

Bentus wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:So, is Vulmea accepted?

Hmm, I'm going to go with yes - but I'm going to hold a tight leash on that natural disasters thing. We can go with that she has the capability for now, but to actually use it would need explicit OOC approval from everybody involved.

That's what I expected.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:58 am

I'm not going to be that active over the next few days as I'm on holiday in Italy, but of course I'll try to keep up as much as I can. I just thought I'd let you all know, that's all.
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse