NATION

PASSWORD

A New Pantheon (Deity RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Live!!!

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:53 pm

New Strausberg wrote:Live!!!

Clear!
I KILLED MUFASA

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:08 am

Still here! Going through college orientation atm so haven't had a chance to put anything together recently (plus jet lag, eugh).
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Purple Moon
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Purple Moon » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:30 pm

Tag

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:30 pm

This place is mostly dead :(

Acruan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:19 pm

I is kinda dead. :| People, do things. :| My pantheon died... at its birth... though I did... never get a promised post out...so, sorry. *bows*

BobTheAlmighty
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby BobTheAlmighty » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi everyone! I saw this RP and thought it looked really cool. I was wondering about doing a concept similar to that of Normandy and Picardy's in the reserved section. I'm not sure whether it's been 24 hours or whether it's dissimilar enough to work out anyway. I'd sure like to know!
The freshly revived corpse of the ancient, 8-months dead The Almighty Bob. Yes, that's right. I'm back.

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:52 am

BobTheAlmighty wrote:Hi everyone! I saw this RP and thought it looked really cool. I was wondering about doing a concept similar to that of Normandy and Picardy's in the reserved section. I'm not sure whether it's been 24 hours or whether it's dissimilar enough to work out anyway. I'd sure like to know!

Oops, never got around to updating the OP.

Sorry for suddenly dropping off the radar there guys, college orientation and all that jazz has just sapped all my time and I've been needing to take a real close look at where my time goes. I don't think I can OP an RP at the moment with all the time constraints of RL (eugh, RL, sticking its nose where it's not wanted again!). If anyone would like to take over as OP or reboot this or take some ideas from it, be my guest - again though, sorry for just disappearing like that, poor form on my part.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Bentus wrote:
BobTheAlmighty wrote:Hi everyone! I saw this RP and thought it looked really cool. I was wondering about doing a concept similar to that of Normandy and Picardy's in the reserved section. I'm not sure whether it's been 24 hours or whether it's dissimilar enough to work out anyway. I'd sure like to know!

Sorry for suddenly dropping off the radar there guys, college orientation and all that jazz has just sapped all my time and I've been needing to take a real close look at where my time goes. I don't think I can OP an RP at the moment with all the time constraints of RL (eugh, RL, sticking its nose where it's not wanted again!). If anyone would like to take over as OP or reboot this or take some ideas from it, be my guest - again though, sorry for just disappearing like that, poor form on my part.

I'll wait and see if this restarts by mid October. If not ill probably reboot it.
I KILLED MUFASA

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Bentus wrote:

I'll wait and see if this restarts by mid October. If not ill probably reboot it.

if you do post it here

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse