NATION

PASSWORD

A New Pantheon (Deity RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:53 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Can confirm.

Oh yeah, and Dutchy's pretty much always the OP in those situations too.

Haha, gotta say, little bit curious.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:55 am

Bentus wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Oh yeah, and Dutchy's pretty much always the OP in those situations too.

It started with a Dragon Age rp. I made a list of requirements that Dutchy said he was gonna convert to code, but never posted anything.

Essentially: OOC>100, elf with red hair within 100 feet of human

I suppose the OOC with is Mean Time to Happen rather than a requirement.
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:56 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
'Twas a lighthearted attempt at humor.

Though, I"m not sure if Mra's compatible here. Every instance I've had in this situation has been a red-haired elf, and Mira is neither.

Can confirm.

I'm likely going to send a person or two from the caravan I had in my first post, or some other newly made important guy.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:57 am

Finsternia wrote:Nation Name: Finsternia
Deity Name: Ryoushu
Generation: First Generation
Domain of Power: Darkness and Nightmares
Persona: He is very kind, benevolent and fatherly to all who respects balance and the prospects of creation. And he is very aggressive and malevolent to all who threats the said balance. He terribly hates the demonkind for they are the ones who corrupted his realm and those who wants to achieve that goal. He is very vengeful and he detests humans, priests and priestesses alike for they are the ones who opened the gate for the demonkind. He favors the elves and those who are closely allied to the forces of creation.
Mortal Appearance: He is a tall young man who has grey eyes and white hair. He usually wears a black long coat, a black inner shirt, black gloves and black boots.
Symbol of Power: The cross on my flag but the arms are a sharp diamond like shape not cloven
Blessed Animal: The dark phoenix
Divine weapon: The darkness itself which he forms into a plethora of weapons but he prefers to use a black katana with a black diamond blade or a huge scythe with a detachable blade which can be used as a curved sword.
Did you read the rules?: Yes my lady/my lord
Rp Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... &start=575
Keep this for Tracking 713

Now accepted.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:57 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Bentus wrote:

It started with a Dragon Age rp. I made a list of requirements that Dutchy said he was gonna convert to code, but never posted anything.

Elves are my go to in dragon age as well. Hell, I was hoping no one would notice I used some Qunari pics for Arky.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:59 am

Bentus wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Kay considering its a kingdom probably. Can you guys just acknowledge queen virona being there cause I'm not posting as her most likely. Also any rules about completely burning a kingdom to the groun?

Probably. Depends in how many posts. Two cities in two posts is already exceptional me thinks, an entire proper-sized kingdom may be pushing it (although you could declare war and work your way through over time).

I'm gonna have a series of posts that have me slowly degenerate the minds of the royals then have then along with a few dragons set their kingdom to the torch as a sacrifice to me. Blah de blah only one city in the kingdom the rest of it fields, destroy the city burn the fields then make sure no government forms by killing any rebels and keep people scared to increase my power.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:59 am

I know my posts in Khena'en are fairly small, but I usually play by a rule that getting it out is worth more than spending tons of time on it, and since it's not the main focus of the rp, I feel I can slack a bit on it.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:00 am

Illan wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:

Elves are my go to in dragon age as well. Hell, I was hoping no one would notice I used some Qunari pics for Arky.

Dalish4GrowingEverLongerWithEachNewGenerationLyfe

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:02 am

Bentus wrote:
Finsternia wrote:Nation Name: Finsternia
Deity Name: Ryoushu
Generation: First Generation
Domain of Power: Darkness and Nightmares
Persona: He is very kind, benevolent and fatherly to all who respects balance and the prospects of creation. And he is very aggressive and malevolent to all who threats the said balance. He terribly hates the demonkind for they are the ones who corrupted his realm and those who wants to achieve that goal. He is very vengeful and he detests humans, priests and priestesses alike for they are the ones who opened the gate for the demonkind. He favors the elves and those who are closely allied to the forces of creation.
Mortal Appearance: He is a tall young man who has grey eyes and white hair. He usually wears a black long coat, a black inner shirt, black gloves and black boots.
Symbol of Power: The cross on my flag but the arms are a sharp diamond like shape not cloven
Blessed Animal: The dark phoenix
Divine weapon: The darkness itself which he forms into a plethora of weapons but he prefers to use a black katana with a black diamond blade or a huge scythe with a detachable blade which can be used as a curved sword.
Did you read the rules?: Yes my lady/my lord
Rp Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=344855&start=575
Keep this for Tracking 713

Now accepted.

Yo fist our chats are pretty similar. Wanna help me create an endless dark wasteland of Terror. I mean nightmares kinda fall under Terror so yeah.
I KILLED MUFASA

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:02 am

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Bentus wrote:
Probably. Depends in how many posts. Two cities in two posts is already exceptional me thinks, an entire proper-sized kingdom may be pushing it (although you could declare war and work your way through over time).

I'm gonna have a series of posts that have me slowly degenerate the minds of the royals then have then along with a few dragons set their kingdom to the torch as a sacrifice to me. Blah de blah only one city in the kingdom the rest of it fields, destroy the city burn the fields then make sure no government forms by killing any rebels and keep people scared to increase my power.

Maybe make it a smallish kingdom - City-state like. Also, Dragons (except for the micro-dragon, Wyverns) are meant to be super-duper-ohmygawd rare - so use sparingly :)
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:04 am

Bentus wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Maybe make it a smallish kingdom - City-state like. Also, Dragons (except for the micro-dragon, Wyverns) are meant to be super-duper-ohmygawd rare - so use sparingly :)

Yeah... Wyverns are very numerous... well at least on the Isle of the Unknown, which is where the largest population of them is.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:06 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Bentus wrote:

<!DOCTYPE html >
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Dutch RP</title>
</head>

<body>
<?php
if ($OP= "Dutch" || $OOC>100 || $Race="Elf" || $Gender=1 || $HumanDistance<101);
echo "Elf is bound and pleasured by a high-ranking human lady.";
?>
</body>
</html>

my php has been a bit lacking lately
Last edited by The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:06 am

Bentus wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Uhhh I meant Ajir'Novak, Im drafting an app for it once it is burned. It would be like a wasteland place for chaotic gods to chill
I KILLED MUFASA

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:10 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Illan wrote:

Dalish4GrowingEverLongerWithEachNewGenerationLyfe

#da'len4lyfe
Above even The Boss

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:10 am

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Bentus wrote:

Uhhh I meant Ajir'Novak, Im drafting an app for it once it is burned. It would be like a wasteland place for chaotic gods to chill

Hmm, that could be an issue. It'd be like setting fire to the whole Roman Empire (wellll, bit of exaggeration there - France + Germany at least though I'd wager).
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Acruan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:15 am

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Bentus wrote:

Orphans breeding ground... awh... I needed a place like this. :3

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Meromesomur APP

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:34 am

Nation Name: Galactic Empire of Flarbinia
Deity Name: Meromesomur, God of Winter and Victory
Generation: Second
Domain of Power: winter and victory
Persona: Hot headed, violent, honorable, alcoholic, indifferent to average mortals
Mortal Appearance: Image
Symbol of Power: A bridge of iron and ice
Blessed Animal: Tiger
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:35 am

Flarbinia wrote:Nation Name: Galactic Empire of Flarbinia
Deity Name: Meromesomur, God of Winter, victory, Wine, and Festivities
Domain of Power: Winter, victory, Wine, and celebrations
Persona: Hot headed, violent, honorable, alcoholic, indifferent to average mortals
Mortal Appearance: (Image)
Symbol of Power: A castle of iron

You can only have two Domains, if I remember correctly.
Above even The Boss

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:36 am

Illan wrote:
Deity Name: Meromesomur, God of Winter, victory, Wine, and Festivities
Domain of Power: Winter, victory, Wine, and celebrations
Symbol of Power: A castle of iron

Yes only two
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:36 am

Also, everyone, since I am a CO-OP Bentus has given me the ability to accept and review apps. So if he isn't around, I can do that :)
Above even The Boss

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Update For Entire Thread

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:39 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Illan wrote:

Yes only two

I just edited my APP! Are you happy now?

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:40 am

Domain of Power: Winter and victory

Gonna need an Rp example.

Illan wrote:Also, everyone, since I am a CO-OP Bentus has given me the ability to accept and review apps. So if he isn't around, I can do that :)

^Just confirming.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:40 am

Bentus wrote:
Domain of Power: Winter and victory

Illan wrote:Also, everyone, since I am a CO-OP Bentus has given me the ability to accept and review apps. So if he isn't around, I can do that :)

^Just confirming.

Dank you Benty :P
Above even The Boss

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:52 am

Illan wrote:
Bentus wrote:

^Just confirming.

Dank you Benty :P

Tempted to use "Shank you" or "Shanks" now.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

RP Example The OP Wants

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:55 am

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=293996&p=20929348#p20929348

It may not be a deity RP but it is close enough.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse