NATION

PASSWORD

Tales of the 501st (Star Wars RP,Galactic Civil War,Open).

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Tales of the 501st (Star Wars RP,Galactic Civil War,Open).

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:15 pm

The 501st Legion, often referred to as “Vader’s Fist,” is one of the most elite groups of soldiers in the Galactic Empire. Veterans of some of the fiercest battles of the Clone Wars and Operation Knightfall, the 501st has faced and defeated more than its fair share of enemies, but now it faces a far greater threat than any it has ever encountered, and one the 501st and the rest of the Empire have completely underestimated: the Rebellion.

That is where you come in: your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to lead a company of the Empire’s finest Stormtroopers and crush the Rebellion before they have a chance to defeat the Empire. After the Kamino uprising, the 501st “diversified” somewhat, so you can choose what troops you wish to lead into battle: the battle-tested, though aging, Jango Fett clones; clones from the new templates the Empire has started using, or fresh recruits from all corners of the Empire. The best technology, ships, and weapons the Empire possesses are at your command; use them wisely and end the Rebellion once and for all. For the Emperor!

Welcome to Tales of the 501st, a Star Wars RP based on the game Battlefront 2. In this RP, players will...well, RP... a company of Stormtroopers on their quest to crush the Rebellion. Fill out an app and follow the rules posted below and I'm sure everyone will have a good time.

Starting Operation-Raid on Polis Massa.

Types of Companies we shall command.
Infantry-The backbone of the 501st, Infantry companies do not have nigh-invulnerable armored vehicles or flashy Starfighters, but make up for it with skill in the art of a infantry combat.
-Types of Stormtroopers available to Infantry Companies-
Assault Troopers
ISB Stormtroopers Note-ISB Stormtroopers will be not as common as regular Stormtroopers, normally there will be only two or five of them. They will be only in human Stormtrooper units, as Clones are loyal to the Emperor.
Aquatic Assault Stormtroopers.
Wetland Assault Stomtroopers
Incinerator Stormtroopers.
Field Stormtroopers
Bomb Squad Stormtroopers.
EVO Troopers
Cold Assault Stormtroopers

Recon-Recon Companies are the light infantry of the 501st.
Types of Stormtroopers Available.
Scout Troopers
Aquatic Assault Stormtroopers.
Wetland Assault Stomtroopers
ISB Stormtroopers Note-ISB Stormtroopers will be not as common as regular Stormtroopers, normally there will be only two or five of them. They will be only in human Stormtrooper units, as Clones are loyal to the Emperor.
Field Stormtroopers
Vehicles
74-Z Speeder Bike.
Radiation zone Assault Troopers

Shock-Shock Companies are the companies of the 501st that specialize in assaulting enemy positions. They are better trained than other Stormtroopers but have a higher causality ratio.
Types of Stormtroopers Available.
Imperial Shock Trooper
Zero-G Assault Stormtroopers
Imperial Heavy Troopers.
EVO Troopers
Field Stormtroopers
Radiation Zone Assault Troopers.
Cold Assault Stormtroopers

Airborne-Airborne Companies are like Shock Companies, but trained to use jetpacks.
Types of Stormtrooper Available.
Imperial Jumptroopers
Field Stormtroopers
Radiation Zone Assault Troopers

Armor-Armor Companies compose of the Walkers and Tanks of the 501st.
-Types of Stormtroopers
Field Stormtroopers
-Vehicles available.
MT-AT
AT-AA
TX-130T Fighter Tank
2-M Saber-Class Repulsor Tank.

Artillery-Artillery Companies compose of the artillery of the 501st, from the SPMA Tanks to infantry mortars.
Types of Stormtroopers
Field Stormtroopers
Vehicles.
SPMA Tank
DRK-1 Probe Droid.

Commando-Commando companies are the best of the best, composed of the elite Storm Commandos.
Types of Stormtroopers-
Storm Commandos.
Field Stormtroopers
Radiation Zone Assault Troopers.

Strike-Strike Companies compose of the TIE Fighters and dropships of the 501st. The 501st does not have the more advanced models such as the TIE/IN Interceptor or TIE Advanced, instead making due with standard models.
Type of Starfighters.
TIE/LN
TIE/sa Bomber
TIE/rc Reconnaissance Craft Note-The TIE/sr (or TIE Scout) is better at reconnaissance, but is only operated by the Imperial Navy. This is due to the TIE Scout being considered too expensive for mass production.
TIE/br Boarding Shuttle
Lambda-Class T-4A Shuttle.
Imperial Assault Shuttle.

App:
Name of Company Commander:
Type of Company-
Composition of Company: (e.g. Jango Fett clones, regular recruits, etc.)
Number of troops in Company:
Company Commander bio:
Any important additional info:
RP sample:

Rules: The usual RP rules; no Godmodding, no metagaming, no Mary/Marty Sues, three line minimum per IC post (exceptions made for dialogues), obey the OP and Co-ops, and of course have fun! Also, Clones will be better fighters than human recruits, but they can still die to one blaster to the heart/head.

Helpful wiki:Wookipedia-Star Wars Wiki.
501st Legion
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:23 pm

If this takes off then consider me in and getting hyped for another hundred years of star wars related media.

A tag of interest :3
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Lancearc wrote:If this takes off then consider me in and getting hyped for another hundred years of star wars related media.

A tag of interest :3

Good, let the hype flow through you.
― Fred Rogers

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:34 pm

I haven't RPed like this before, but I feel this is a good way to start getting into RP.
I'd like to RP as an individual though.
Last edited by Zanera on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:20 pm

I'll check it out a bit more in the near future. I need to be wearing a significantly higher amount of clothes atm.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:33 am

Bump.
― Fred Rogers

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Looks fun. I'll certainly join up if it goes forward.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:37 pm

I guess P2TM is a bunch of rebel scum.
― Fred Rogers

Ancian
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancian » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Taggity tag
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:I guess P2TM is a bunch of rebel scum.

Was it not clear that the Rebels were extremely lucky every single time? The Empire should have won. 8)
Last edited by Zanera on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse