NATION

PASSWORD

The UN Thread- Cold War Rising (Signup Now/Open/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:22 pm

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:The Portuguese representative a hand picked Moroccan black shirt stood to speak.
Before you all condemn the actions of my adopted country, Portugal I as an ethnic Moroccan, would like to bring some insight into the so called imperialsim of my adopted country. First and foremost the Moroccan people have suffered under the former regime. There was little religious freedom in the country. Everyone in Morocco could testify for this fact. I am a Roman Cathlioc in Morocco, and my family, and I have suffered from numerous human rights abuses from the former oppressive government. I thought you Americans valued your so called freedom, if you cannot stand for religious freedom, something your constitution promises I would advise you to read yout oen constituion again. Moving on, I eould like to add that Moroccan support for Portuguese liberation is on the rise right now. The Portuguese government has given us our basic human rights, something that the UN has failed to.give us. The UN merely sat there while minorities stood suffered. Perhaps that is the US is about. Even though they claim that they are better than the rest of the world in terms of freedom one look at their oppressed black minority will say otherwise. While Portugal in recent years has worked to improve racial equality the US continued to oppress African Americans. Before you accuse my adopted country of bias I would like to ask yourselves just one question. How many black high profile US politicians there are? Now ask yourself another question, how many high profile black Portuguese polticians there are. Portugal has many more blacks than whites in politics now while the US barely has any blacks or other minorities in its legislature. I speak not in defence of Portugal but I just present you with facts that you can choose to ignore, or deliberate the validity of the proposal.

"And which proposal would that be?"
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:26 pm

The condemnation of Portugal and South Africa of course. I would also advise all delegates to not resort to immature insults of other delegates. This type of behaviour is not acceptable in a formal environment and I would like to remind everyone of that.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:The condemnation of Portugal and South Africa of course. I would also advise all delegates to not resort to immature insults of other delegates. This type of behaviour is not acceptable in a formal environment and I would like to remind everyone of that.

" I can at least agree to that extent. On the claims of so called " Improvement to society." I cannot say that I agree. South Africa has claims that because they intend to create better living conditions in the territories they occupied, that their invasion is justified. I retort with a similar argument. If say a nation such as Indonesia were invaded by Australia for the reason of political disagreement and resource acquisition, but Australia claims that it will in turn improve living conditions, is said invasion justified?"

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:40 pm

As we all know human rights comes first. Indonesia has proven themselves to be a stable and effective government a farcry of what the former Moroccan government. I would like to remind everyone that the former government enforced their religion on the rest of the populace. Nobody in Indonesia would be happy about Australian occupation, however pro union groups in Morocco are soaring in approval and membership. That is not imperialism that is democracy. I would also like to point out absorbing other countries is still a common occurence throughout the globe not only limited to Europe.

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:As we all know human rights comes first. Indonesia has proven themselves to be a stable and effective government a farcry of what the former Moroccan government. I would like to remind everyone that the former government enforced their religion on the rest of the populace. Nobody in Indonesia would be happy about Australian occupation, however pro union groups in Morocco are soaring in approval and membership. That is not imperialism that is democracy. I would also like to point out absorbing other countries is still a common occurence throughout the globe not only limited to Europe.

" Pro-union groups may be soaring, yet independence groups still remain the major majority in your nation. This is also the case for the nations that South Africa has occupied. The vast majority do not want them present in their borders and feel that their right to lead a nation governed by their own people has been violated. It does not matter if a foreign power believes that they can do a better job, it is not their right to decide that. Democracy is when two groups willingly join each other through an election, not through military conquest. This is true both for Swaziland, Bostanawa, and your Morocco. If the people of these nations were given the right to chose between independence and foreign occupation this day, we would see all of these nations vote for independence. If a nation wishes to absorb another nation, they do so through public referendum, not military invasion! The Arab Federal Union is a perfect example of this. The people of two nations voting to join together."

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:02 am

Cabana wrote:
The Peoples East Africa wrote:''The people have seen the error of that party, and they have flocked to the AIP en masse.''

"I'm sure the rich Afrikaners who benefited from that party sure as hell are flocking to yours. You still haven't said why it was okay for you to have invaded Botswana and Swaziland."

The British representative stood up and said to the pair, "If I may intervene. South Africa did not invade Botswana or Swaziland. South Africa fulfilled the wishes of the people by liberating them from an unelected government. Now, would I and my government had preferred keeping Bachuanaland and Swaziland, giving them self-government or independence, and allowing the Black majority to govern themselves? Yes. We would have. But prior to us giving them independence, various unelected, undemocratic, terrorist and militant groups seized power in these territories. The people did not want these unelected groups seizing power. Britain was preoccupied elsewhere to stop these movements, but South Africa stepped in and liberated these nations. Britain did assist with the liberation of Swaziland and Lesotho, and we do assist in defending Bachuanaland. However, we have suggested that the South African government allow the peoples of Bachuanaland, Lesotho and Swaziland the right of self-determination in a referendum on their future status. We also suggest that this referendum be monitored by international observers.", he said.

He cleared his throat and continued, "However, The United Kingdom and her territories do not believe that South Africa deserves a condemnation. South Africa is one of the few democracies in Africa, and it is the only Western nation of Africa. South Africa has stood with The West, and we should stand with it today. If South Africa can answer the demands of the people of Bachuanaland, Lesotho and Swaziland by allowing them self-determination in a legitimate referendum, then they do not deserve a condemnation! And at this time, Britain and her territories must vote against this condemnation. We would also like to exercise our Security Council veto to veto this resolution.", said the representative.
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Cabana
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabana » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:08 am

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:The Portuguese representative a hand picked Moroccan black shirt stood to speak.
Before you all condemn the actions of my adopted country, Portugal I as an ethnic Moroccan, would like to bring some insight into the so called imperialsim of my adopted country. First and foremost the Moroccan people have suffered under the former regime. There was little religious freedom in the country. Everyone in Morocco could testify for this fact. I am a Roman Catholic in Morocco, and my family, and I have suffered from numerous human rights abuses from the former oppressive government. I thought you Americans valued your so called freedom, if you cannot stand for religious freedom, something your constitution promises I would advise you to read yout oen constitution again. Moving on, I would like to add that Moroccan support for Portuguese liberation is on the rise right now. The Portuguese government has given us our basic human rights, something that the UN has failed to.give us. The UN merely sat there while minorities stood suffered. Perhaps that is the US is about. Even though they claim that they are better than the rest of the world in terms of freedom one look at their oppressed black minority will say otherwise. While Portugal in recent years has worked to improve racial equality the US continued to oppress African Americans. Before you accuse my adopted country of bias I would like to ask yourselves just one question. How many black high profile US politicians there are? Now ask yourself another question, how many high profile black Portuguese polticians there are. Portugal has many more blacks than whites in politics now while the US barely has any blacks or other minorities in its legislature. I speak not in defence of Portugal but I just present you with facts that you can choose to ignore, or deliberate the validity of the proposal.

"Didn't I just tell the South African delegate to stop with the whataboutisms? The US has passed multiple Civil Rights bills, including one this year and another three years ago."

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Cabana wrote:"I'm sure the rich Afrikaners who benefited from that party sure as hell are flocking to yours. You still haven't said why it was okay for you to have invaded Botswana and Swaziland."

The British representative stood up and said to the pair, "If I may intervene. South Africa did not invade Botswana or Swaziland. South Africa fulfilled the wishes of the people by liberating them from an unelected government. Now, would I and my government had preferred keeping Bechuanaland and Swaziland, giving them self-government or independence, and allowing the Black majority to govern themselves? Yes. We would have. But prior to us giving them independence, various unelected, undemocratic, terrorist and militant groups seized power in these territories. The people did not want these unelected groups seizing power. Britain was preoccupied elsewhere to stop these movements, but South Africa stepped in and liberated these nations. Britain did assist with the liberation of Swaziland and Lesotho, and we do assist in defending Bechuanaland. However, we have suggested that the South African government allow the peoples of Bechuanaland, Lesotho and Swaziland the right of self-determination in a referendum on their future status. We also suggest that this referendum be monitored by international observers.", he said.

He cleared his throat and continued, "However, The United Kingdom and her territories do not believe that South Africa deserves a condemnation. South Africa is one of the few democracies in Africa, and it is the only Western nation of Africa. South Africa has stood with The West, and we should stand with it today. If South Africa can answer the demands of the people of Bechuanaland, Lesotho and Swaziland by allowing them self-determination in a legitimate referendum, then they do not deserve a condemnation! And at this time, Britain and her territories must vote against this condemnation. We would also like to exercise our Security Council veto to veto this resolution.", said the representative.

"If you wanted Africa to have more democracies, why didn't you just dissolve the tribal monarchies? On the other hand, your idea for a referendum is good."
Last edited by Cabana on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post-Sarcastic Gnostic Anarcho-Fascist
Bezombia wrote:-Reagan was a Pastafarian and had statues of Cthulhu in his bed every night.
-Vladimir Lenin was married to Reagan's wife. Make of that what you will.
come on and slam
Only results! This world only remembers the results!

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:19 am

"I would like to remind the US delegate that numerous iterations of the Jim Crow laws still exist in your society, what will you say to that allegation. I would recommend that you look at your own country's conditions before rambling on about equality here. "

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Cabana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabana » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:38 am

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:"I would like to remind the US delegate that numerous iterations of the Jim Crow laws still exist in your society, what will you say to that allegation. I would recommend that you look at your own country's conditions before rambling on about equality here. "

"Stop. With. The. Whataboutisms. You keep performing the tu quoque fallacy and I have told the South African delegate here to stop that several times, we have introduced two bills for Civil Rights (one even this year) and President Eisenhower plans to end racial segregation by the end of his term."
Bezombia wrote:-Reagan was a Pastafarian and had statues of Cthulhu in his bed every night.
come on and slam

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:42 am

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:"I would like to remind the US delegate that numerous iterations of the Jim Crow laws still exist in your society, what will you say to that allegation. I would recommend that you look at your own country's conditions before rambling on about equality here. "

The British delegate stood up again and said, "If a bill would have been written just condemning Portugal, I would have been persuaded to approve it. We all know you are to be biased sir, as you are just a puppet of the Portuguese government. Portugal needs to give Morocco back to France. Portugal should keep the former Spanish areas of Morocco. The people should be allowed self-determination in a legitimate referendum.", he said.

"But I believe that the nation which is most deserving of a condemnation at this time is The People's Republic of China. The PRC has illegaly blockaded Hong Kong and Macau for no reason other than blackmailing Britain to give them Hong Kong. We are not doing that. The people of Hong Kong will run out of basic neccesities and supplies soon if this blockade is not lifted. The people of Mainland China have been oppressed by an unelected, undemocratic dictatorship with no respect for it's people nor international law! Political dissidents are routinely sentenced to death or forced labour, which is effectively slavery in The 20th Century! I shall not have it! The PRC must be condemned for it's actions!", he said.
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:42 am

Official United Nations Recognization of the People's Republic of China

Strength- High
The People's Republic of China

Following a devastating civil war in the politician entity known as China, the People's Republic of China has effectively administrated the said territory for now eleven years as the Republic of China has remained in exile on the Furmosa Isle. The Chinese people have accepted in overwhelming warmth the rule of the People's Republic of China, with no rebellion or dissent apparent. With evergrowing power exemplified by the People's Republic, the Communist Party of China (CPC) deems it a necessity of the United Nations to recognize the People's Republic of China as the ruling authority and administrating government of the Chinese territory.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:49 am

The New Greek Republic wrote:
(Image)

Strength- High

Following a devastating civil war in the politician entity known as China, the People's Republic of China has effectively administrated the said territory for now eleven years as the Republic of China has remained in exile on the Furmosa Isle. The Chinese people have accepted in overwhelming warmth the rule of the People's Republic of China, with no rebellion or dissent apparent. With evergrowing power exemplified by the People's Republic, the Communist Party of China (CPC) deems it a necessity of the United Nations to recognize the People's Republic of China as the ruling authority and administrating government of the Chinese territory.

"The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and her territories, colonies, protectorates and vassals vote against this resolution! Perhaps if the PRC allowed legitimate democratic election, did not sentence dissidents to death or forced labour, ended it's blockade of and claims to Hong Kong, allowed the Uygher people, Inner-Mongolians and Tibetans self-determination independece. Perhaps then we would approve of this resolution! But at the moment, it is unlikelt that your illegitimate and illegal rogue group that calls itself a government will fulfill these demands- the demands of being a modern, democratic nation-state.", said the British delegate.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:54 am

(Image)

Strength- High

"The Peoples Republic of China not only has shown a complete disregard for its own people, by implementing the inhumane death penalty casually. The so called PRC is a rogue government, and Portugal will continue to recognize the Republic of China as the legitimate representative of the interests of the Chinese people. We will not allow hostile nations into the United Nations especially one that does not care for its own people." The Portuguese delegate said.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:01 am

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:"The Peoples Republic of China not only has shown a complete disregard for its own people, by implementing the inhumane death penalty casually. The so called PRC is a rogue government, and Portugal will continue to recognize the Republic of China as the legitimate representative of the interests of the Chinese people. We will not allow hostile nations into the United Nations especially one that does not care for its own people." The Portuguese delegate said.

"On what grounds do the Portuguese, and the Britsish, delegate base the allegations? Where is your proof?"
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:04 am

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:"The Peoples Republic of China not only has shown a complete disregard for its own people, by implementing the inhumane death penalty casually. The so called PRC is a rogue government, and Portugal will continue to recognize the Republic of China as the legitimate representative of the interests of the Chinese people. We will not allow hostile nations into the United Nations especially one that does not care for its own people." The Portuguese delegate said.

"On what grounds do the Portuguese, and the Britsish, delegate base the allegations? Where is your proof?"

"The proof is everywhere! You cannot even read a bloody newspaper without reading about some horrible act your government has committed! For example, why was Hong Kong blockaded? Her Majesty's Government did not do anything that warranted a blockade.", said the British delegate.

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:08 am

(Image)

Strength- High

''The Union of South Africa hereby votes nay on this! The PRC is a undemocratic government that routinely executes people, and has unjustly blockaded the British territories of Hong Kong and Macau.''

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:12 am

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:"The proof is everywhere! You cannot even read a bloody newspaper without reading about some horrible act your government has committed! For example, why was Hong Kong blockaded? Her Majesty's Government did not do anything that warranted a blockade.", said the British delegate.

OOC: You know I censor everything right? I wouldn't let anything like that get out of the country.

"The British continue their refusal to take a stand against the aggressive nature of the the Portuguese Empire, we in the People's Republic find this unacceptable."
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:33 am

The AFU delegate speaks up. " My government would be willing to accept their inclusion into the UN, if they stopped their blockade of Hong Kong and Macau. I agree with the Chinese delegate that Britain should begin to stand up for the values that it preaches and take stand against Portuguese aggression."

Cabana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabana » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:The AFU delegate speaks up. " My government would be willing to accept their inclusion into the UN, if they stopped their blockade of Hong Kong and Macau. I agree with the Chinese delegate that Britain should begin to stand up for the values that it preaches and take stand against Portuguese aggression."

"I also agree with this. However, China must renounce her claims on Taiwan and the Spratly and Paracel Islands."
come on and slam

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:08 pm

The Iranian Rep quickly spoke up. I would be happy to include the PRC in the UN if a refrendum is held for Taiwan independence.
does smoking kill? idk

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Red Party wrote:The Iranian Rep quickly spoke up. I would be happy to include the PRC in the UN if a refrendum is held for Taiwan independence.

"I would like to remind the Iranian delegation that the Republic of China in the Furmosa Isle are not seeking independence, rather to retake the mainland of China. Which the People's Republic will not stand for such aggression."
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Perhaps there could be a compromise? I would just allow regions to vote which country they would like to be apart of.
does smoking kill? idk

Cabana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabana » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Red Party wrote:The Iranian Rep quickly spoke up. I would be happy to include the PRC in the UN if a refrendum is held for Taiwan independence.

"I would like to remind the Iranian delegation that the Republic of China in the Furmosa Isle are not seeking independence, rather to retake the mainland of China. Which the People's Republic will not stand for such aggression."

"Then we can have a discussion with them about it. For now, I at least believe the PRC should be considered a separate government."
come on and slam

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:30 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:

The British delegate stood up again and said, "If a bill would have been written just condemning Portugal, I would have been persuaded to approve it. We all know you are to be biased sir, as you are just a puppet of the Portuguese government. Portugal needs to give Morocco back to France. Portugal should keep the former Spanish areas of Morocco. The people should be allowed self-determination in a legitimate referendum.", he said.

"But I believe that the nation which is most deserving of a condemnation at this time is The People's Republic of China. The PRC has illegaly blockaded Hong Kong and Macau for no reason other than blackmailing Britain to give them Hong Kong. We are not doing that. The people of Hong Kong will run out of basic neccesities and supplies soon if this blockade is not lifted. The people of Mainland China have been oppressed by an unelected, undemocratic dictatorship with no respect for it's people nor international law! Political dissidents are routinely sentenced to death or forced labour, which is effectively slavery in The 20th Century! I shall not have it! The PRC must be condemned for it's actions!", he said.

"Why on Earth should Morocco be given back to the French? No one, NO one in Morocco has shown any inclination of once again becoming a French colony. There is not even a French minority present. We will not live in another colonial age. The people of Morocco want and should have their independence!"

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Condemnation of Portugal

Strength- High)
Author Nation of Resolution- (Arab Federal Union)

(Recent events regarding the Portuguese and the Egyptians have come to light. A fleet of the Portuguese navy traveled to the ancient city of Alexandria and bombarded not just military targets, but civilian ones as well. By the shear amount of destruction, we know that this was intentional! For seemingly no reason what so ever, they leveled a two thousand year old city and killed thousands of innocent people.)

Disgusted by the utter lack of empathy they have towards innocent lives and history.

Horrified by their bombardment of civilian and historical areas with nothing at all relating to military targets.

b]The United Nations condemns[/b] Portugal for their recent actions that have warranted this condemnation.

[/align][/box]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse