NATION

PASSWORD

The New Gotham: Superhero RP IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:43 am

Gotham is sick, it is polluted with crime and death stinks the air. However, to a man with nothing to lose and nothing to gain, it was a warzone. Tommy Davis is that man. Lost his wife, his home, and now he will lose his life. He now knows his anger is fuel, the blood and the adrenaline. He is old, but not out. He was pushing his shopping cart through the streets of burning death and chaos. The streets weren't as quiet as one would hope in normal cities.

It only take one scream to get his attention. Getting his shotgun from his cart and started to rush down in a moderate pace to the sound that had grown the more he moved towards it. The sight was almost classic for the city. A group of three thugs were circling a woman in office work clothing and two were guarding the entrance and saw the Hobo on the other side of the street. He heard the screams but not anything else. Blind in his rage, he sprang into action in his own way with a shotgun blast to one of the guards and to the other with a cock of the shotgun's pump.

The three thugs jumped at the sound of action and gunfire with the Hobo and his shotgun tightly gripped with the smoke coming out of the "business end" and one of them screamed out to acknowledge the Hobo," just who the hell are you?!" Tommy grabbed his mouth as he was coughing and the thugs jumped at him and one landed a punch to the face. Tommy stumbled back to his shopping cart and quickly got his fireman's axe and lodge it in one thug's head.

He quickly ran and tried to swing at one guy but he grabbed it and was trying to get it from the Hobo. The second thug speared the Hobo down and started to tussle as they both tried to get on top of one another until the thug was able to top him and the other was about to use the fireman axe to end him until the woman came and try to distract them. It work as he was able to push the one guy off and run for his shotgun and fire at the guy with his axe and then try to fire but the gun was jammed.

Instead he quickly ran and smacked the last thug with the blunt of his weapon and quickly started to cave his head in until the woman grabbed the bloody blunt," that's enough! He doesn't need to die!" Tommy got up with the blood on his face and ragged clothes," if he doesn't die then they will just keep coming! I am trying to sav..*cough* your life!" He was coughing up blood again on his hand and he stumbled back and his arm caught his shopping cart and he was short of breath.

The woman was trying to wake him up as he fell out of consciousness," hey! Hey! Are you alright? Damn it!"
Last edited by Ralnis on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:14 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sanabel wrote:"Alright. Well, you see, we are in this shithole of a city. So, what we need to do is help clean it up, without the stupid local yokels. Basically we will be acting as vigilantes. Still filing field reports and all that, but bypassing local law. They gave us some gear to help do the job to." Gesturing to a room down the hall, he says, "Get unpacked, and get ready. We go out in an hour, to a local gathering place of known suspects." Going back to his bunk, he pops his collar and begins to retie his tie.

"Really? I like your style old man!" Elliot exclaimed, heading back into the room. He hadn't brought much with him, as he'd left most of his stuff back at his parents place. He did, however, bring a small picture frame of his family, a couple changes of clothing, and a laptop. Not much, sure, but it was simple essentials. After he'd organized everything, he waited out in the living room for Zachary. He sighed, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. "How long you think you're gonna take in there?" Elliot called, becoming rather impatient.

Zachary rolls his eyes. Old man. He's only just over twice this kid's age, unless they hired a minor. Not too shabby. Stepping over to Elliot he says, "Look around before we go. Make sure there isn't anything you need to do...whatever it is you do."
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:43 am

Asterdan wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:As the Hyena dropped into an alleyway, the Shadow suddenly lost his ability to fly. As he fell faster and faster, he slammed his fist into the ground, creating a shockwave, throwing dirt, dust, and grime into the air. With a wave of his hand, he altered the light around him into random flashes and beams of light. "Let us see how you fight now."
He unsheathed his blade and charged forward, attempting to behead the Hyena.
"Unlike anyone else you may have faced- You will not live through my onslaught."

"Ooooo!" Hyena said, laughing, "I love the strobe light effect, though it does make it hard to see."

Hyena closed his eyes, focusing on the sounds and smells of the Shadow. After a moment, he opened his eyes once more, moving to the right and smirking. His left hand circled, driving his 3" claws into the sword in an attempt to push it away, his right hand flowing towards the throat of the Shadow.

A laugh began to build in his throat, and he soon could not contain it. He laughed diabolically as his animal-like teeth glinted in the lights.

As the Hyena lunged at him, the Shadow allowed himself a rare smirk. He turned intangible at the last moment and, as soon as the beast had passed through his form, whipped around and attempted to slash his Thanagarian blade across the Hyena's back. Noting that the Hyena's eyes were closed, he instead changed the light around him to make him invisible once more. To any observer, the Hyena would be fighting, and possible being hurt by, thin air.
Transfer complete. Commissioner Gordon now has an audio log of everything the Hyena said. Do you wish to transfer your side of the Audio logs?
Cybernetics, do not transfer my side of the audio logs.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:39 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Asterdan wrote:
"Ooooo!" Hyena said, laughing, "I love the strobe light effect, though it does make it hard to see."

Hyena closed his eyes, focusing on the sounds and smells of the Shadow. After a moment, he opened his eyes once more, moving to the right and smirking. His left hand circled, driving his 3" claws into the sword in an attempt to push it away, his right hand flowing towards the throat of the Shadow.

A laugh began to build in his throat, and he soon could not contain it. He laughed diabolically as his animal-like teeth glinted in the lights.

As the Hyena lunged at him, the Shadow allowed himself a rare smirk. He turned intangible at the last moment and, as soon as the beast had passed through his form, whipped around and attempted to slash his Thanagarian blade across the Hyena's back. Noting that the Hyena's eyes were closed, he instead changed the light around him to make him invisible once more. To any observer, the Hyena would be fighting, and possible being hurt by, thin air.
Transfer complete. Commissioner Gordon now has an audio log of everything the Hyena said. Do you wish to transfer your side of the Audio logs?

The blade caught the top layer of skin, taking out a long slice of skin and fur. Hyena grimaced, arching his back away, listening for the telltale signs of a person.

"That wasn't very nice." Hyena said, "Sheesh, the things you run into when you're trying to get a drink!"

Hyena turned away from the man, looking up to see fire escapes. With a leap he was on the first one, climbing up at blinding speeds to the top of the roof. Reaching into a pocket, he produced a small grenade-like device. This was the type of device he had been using in a few recent murders, something he had found in his father's warehouse. Looking around the roof, he quickly found a place to hide, and just waited.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:43 am

Asterdan wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:As the Hyena lunged at him, the Shadow allowed himself a rare smirk. He turned intangible at the last moment and, as soon as the beast had passed through his form, whipped around and attempted to slash his Thanagarian blade across the Hyena's back. Noting that the Hyena's eyes were closed, he instead changed the light around him to make him invisible once more. To any observer, the Hyena would be fighting, and possible being hurt by, thin air.

The blade caught the top layer of skin, taking out a long slice of skin and fur. Hyena grimaced, arching his back away, listening for the telltale signs of a person.

"That wasn't very nice." Hyena said, "Sheesh, the things you run into when you're trying to get a drink!"

Hyena turned away from the man, looking up to see fire escapes. With a leap he was on the first one, climbing up at blinding speeds to the top of the roof. Reaching into a pocket, he produced a small grenade-like device. This was the type of device he had been using in a few recent murders, something he had found in his father's warehouse. Looking around the roof, he quickly found a place to hide, and just waited.

Hmm. He is not on the list. He should be. The Shadow sheathed his blade and leaned down, taking two small vials out of his belt and retrieving the skin and fur the Hyena had dropped. One for me, one for Gordon and the Bat. After this, he slowly flew upwards, once again drawing out his gun and becoming intangible and invisible.
"The Shadows did not help you before, and shall not help you again, Monstrosity."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:54 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Asterdan wrote:

Hmm. He is not on the list. He should be. The Shadow sheathed his blade and leaned down, taking two small vials out of his belt and retrieving the skin and fur the Hyena had dropped. One for me, one for Gordon and the Bat. After this, he slowly flew upwards, once again drawing out his gun and becoming intangible and invisible.
"The Shadows did not help you before, and shall not help you again, Monstrosity."

As the Shadow neared the roof, Hyena tossed the grenade, pulling the pin. By the time he landed on the roof, the gas would be starting to pour out. Hyena jumped off the roof, going down the fire escapes as he heard the Shadow speaking. He couldn't contain his laughter as he smelled the gas. Of course, if this guy could phase through things then he'd be safe from the gas, and Hyena knew it. He just hoped that it was enough of a distraction to let him get away.

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:01 am

Asterdan wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Hmm. He is not on the list. He should be. The Shadow sheathed his blade and leaned down, taking two small vials out of his belt and retrieving the skin and fur the Hyena had dropped. One for me, one for Gordon and the Bat. After this, he slowly flew upwards, once again drawing out his gun and becoming intangible and invisible.

As the Shadow neared the roof, Hyena tossed the grenade, pulling the pin. By the time he landed on the roof, the gas would be starting to pour out. Hyena jumped off the roof, going down the fire escapes as he heard the Shadow speaking. He couldn't contain his laughter as he smelled the gas. Of course, if this guy could phase through things then he'd be safe from the gas, and Hyena knew it. He just hoped that it was enough of a distraction to let him get away.

CYBERNETICS: WARNING: Air no longer suitable to breath. Recommended action: Evasive maneuvering.
What the devil? A gas bomb? The Shadow swiftly rose as fast as he could out of the gas, searching angrily for the Hyena. Not finding him, however, he resolved to deal with him later.
This monstrosity will go on my list. High on it. In the meantime, I need to go to the Iceberg Lounge. If the creature happens to go there like he said he would... His death will simply be a bonus.
With that thought in mind, he shot off towards the Iceberg Lounge, now far more irritated than he usually is.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:12 am

Sanabel wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
"Really? I like your style old man!" Elliot exclaimed, heading back into the room. He hadn't brought much with him, as he'd left most of his stuff back at his parents place. He did, however, bring a small picture frame of his family, a couple changes of clothing, and a laptop. Not much, sure, but it was simple essentials. After he'd organized everything, he waited out in the living room for Zachary. He sighed, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. "How long you think you're gonna take in there?" Elliot called, becoming rather impatient.

Zachary rolls his eyes. Old man. He's only just over twice this kid's age, unless they hired a minor. Not too shabby. Stepping over to Elliot he says, "Look around before we go. Make sure there isn't anything you need to do...whatever it is you do."

"I've already done everything I need to, you don't have to tell me twice." Elliot stated, not moving from his spot. After a moment he asks, "So, who's car we taking? Yours or mine?" He certainly hoped they'd be taking his car, and not this old mans. He was positive that this man was probably the slowest driver on the planet, and his car was probably overly retro. Meanwhile, Elliot's car was fast, reliable, and had a great set of speakers. That, and he could get them to their destination in at the most 10 minutes. It probably wasn't safe, but that's what you had to sacrifice for saving time.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:25 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Zachary rolls his eyes. Old man. He's only just over twice this kid's age, unless they hired a minor. Not too shabby. Stepping over to Elliot he says, "Look around before we go. Make sure there isn't anything you need to do...whatever it is you do."

"I've already done everything I need to, you don't have to tell me twice." Elliot stated, not moving from his spot. After a moment he asks, "So, who's car we taking? Yours or mine?" He certainly hoped they'd be taking his car, and not this old mans. He was positive that this man was probably the slowest driver on the planet, and his car was probably overly retro. Meanwhile, Elliot's car was fast, reliable, and had a great set of speakers. That, and he could get them to their destination in at the most 10 minutes. It probably wasn't safe, but that's what you had to sacrifice for saving time.

Zachary sighs. He wants to drive, but doesn't have the energy to fight this little shit on it. "You can drive, kid." Then he walks over to the armory, and picks up a huge black bag, that looks like a suitcase. Inside is the exoskeleton, neatly folded up to fit inside. "Let's go. The Bureau says it's called the "Iceberg Lounge. We can see some of the crime bosses in this town; play the field a bit before we do anything." With that, he walks outside, into the evening air, sounds of the city in the distance.

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:31 pm

World Anarchic Union wrote:
Red Hood saw Batman approaching, arriving beside him.
"Bruce. A lot of work, right? Penguin running for mayor, all these criminals appearing, corpses marked with a smile...
I want to help, but my way. Penguin is a danger for the city, but the Joker or a copycat is unpredictable. Truly dangerous, no sense of morality. I want you to give me the information you have acquired regarding these murders. I will help, regarding the Penguin as well, if you wish, of course."
He looked at Bruce Wayne, the Batman, his former mentor. This was his city and he was fighting for so many years to erase it from evil. But he always took the temporary way...

Archangel, being in the direct vicinity, overheard Batman and Red Hood. When he heard them mention the recent Joker-esque murders, he stepped forward, his wings pulling in close to him.

"Thorough examining has revealed that the gas is identical to that used by the Joker." he said, "However, some odd readings have also been found. The origin of the readings have not been discovered. Hello, I am Archangel."

Campbell looked at Red Hood, extending his hand.

Bill Weld 2020

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:02 pm

"I never thought hell was real." I thought looking down from the roof of a building. I had only spent three days here, and in those three days I had gotten fairly acquainted with just how Gotham got its less then desirable reputation. I had heard stories that among the muck of crime and vice there were few who actually stood to fight against it. How honorable. "At least someone's trying to fix it." I said, beginning my ascent up a neighboring building. With my boots it was as easy as pie, gave me the boost I needed, and made sure I didn't break my ankles when making those long drops, were decent in combat as well. Getting up a building I took a look at my wares,"Knife, gun, and boots check." I said making my move across the rooftop, I only had one reason for being in this dump of a city, and it was as simple as coin. Someone tried to screw me and gang over a while back over some coin, near about $10,000, and that was a no go. They wanted to play with a wild jackal, and now it was time they got bit, I thought smirking.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Tim Drake

The nefarious laughter. That insidious smile. Those sinister eyes. And that face - that pale white eerie looking face.

He could see himself wearing the plaid purple suit, accompanied by a long green tie in a multicolored vest over a blue uniform shirt. His hands peeling away against the skin on his face, with his nails pressing hard against as his soft cheeks as he proceeded to tear against his own flesh, clawing away at the reflection posed in front of him: a pale white face flashing back at him with a bright red grimace. His hands quaked uncontrollably as they became coated in crimson red, with his face now cut up and disfigured beyond recognition. Then he heard the clicking.

That fast and rapid sound of incessant clicking. Just as he realized why to why the sounds had frightened him he saw himself encircled by a pair of mechanical teeth rattling and moving towards him. As they got closer the clicking sound they emitted became louder until he could feel them bite at him through the thin air. And then the sound of that laughter echoed through his dark surroundings. The teeth lunged at him across various parts of his body and mercilessly tore him apart.

He tried to scream but realized that his mouth had already been taken away from him. All he could do was squirm helplessly as he was being devoured. This was a familiar sensation - a time when he felt so utterly alone and helpless - when all he could do was hope in vain that his mentor the Dark Knight would find and save him - but the voice in his head kept taunting him - how he had been given up on, how he had been forgotten and left behind. He thought about Jason Todd, his predecessor whom Batman failed to save - who was abducted, tortured and murdered by the Joker - he died alone and helpless, too late to be helped by anyone. Was he doomed to meet the same fate?

''Come on now, don't be so gloomy...'' murmured a sinister chuckle. ''Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. I mean I will hurt you of obviously, a lot - but just finishing you off would be rather tedious, you know? Been there, done that, with Jason I mean - though he wasn't much of a screamer sadly. No, killing you would be a waste, just you wait...'' the sentence broke with another sinister but small laugh.

''What I've got planned for you, boyo - crippling dear Miss Gordon and killing Jason was just the tip of the iceberg. This time it'll be different, this time ol'Batsy will show his true colors when I'm done you...''

Stop... please... just... stop it... he'll find me and he'll deal with you... I know he will... he has to...

He awoke with a large sigh, his palms and forehead sweating and his breathing was heavy. Slowly he climbed out of bed and walked towards his open front window, staring idly at the dark sky. It had been two years since he last donned the Robin suit. Two years since the Bat Family's final battle against the Joker. Even still, his memories of that event never died and it took two years of therapy by none other than the Batman's former foe Dr Hugo Strange to help treat him from the trauma he had incurred at the hands of the Joker back then.

A part of him wished that Bruce did break his moral code back then, just once for that one single monster without whom the world was a better place. He was glad that nevertheless the Joker still died, albeit by accident and not by Batman's hand. All along it was the Joker's intent to push Batman over the limit and force him to break his code and in the process, everything that the caped crusader stood for. In that regard if Batman had gone ahead with killing the Joker, then their greatest enemy would have died happy in the knowledge that he had won and destroyed the Dark Knight's ideals - and he almost succeeded. What the Joker did to Tim back then when he was 12 years old, it was almost the last straw for Batman. The Joker was responsible for many tragedies in their lives and that last event did briefly make him snap.

Perhaps he should be glad then that Bruce didn't kill the Joker - it showed that despite everything the Clown Prince of Crime did to the Bat Family, the Dark Knight's ideals of order and justice remained incorruptible. He kept telling himself that - that he should be glad that the Joker didn't get the last laugh after all. Yet was it wrong what he was feeling - a dark and hungry murderous rage eating up inside of him - anger over knowing that the Joker deserved to die, horribly and painfully at the hands of the Batman but was still spared. Tim wanted him to pay but it was too late to cling over that - the Joker was long dead and he needed to move on.

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Conrad turned up the heating of the car some more. Jesus, it was getting cold. Almost unnatural, really. And in Gotham, one could forget about the ‘almost’ in that sentence. Conrad pulled his coat further over his shoulders, and began looking out of the windows of his Royce. He had a feeling something was close, something of interest… One did not have to look far in Gotham to find something of interest, especially not at night. It was a mixture of magic, might, bad intent and valorous defenders that made Gotham such an interesting place. Especially for the likes of Conrad Paul, always looking for new business opportunity. And there, one appeared.

Driving past an alleyway, Conrad caught a glimpse of a figure. Broad-shouldered, long-haired, he was gone in a flash as the Royce roared past the alleyway. Was that… Conrad tapped his chauffeur on the shoulder.

“Jim, wait here. I saw someone I’ve been wanting to talk to. Leave the car running, I won’t be long. Besides, I might want to back out of this before things go sour.”

The driver nodded at him, and grabbed something standing against the front seat. He handed it to Conrad in the back of the car. It was a walking stick, a black carbon stick with a gold orb handle. With a nod, Jim gave it to his employer.

“Here, Mr. Paul. Be careful out there. Gotham is…”

“I know. But I too am…” Conrad replied, before getting out of the car, his walking stick ticking on the concrete pavement. With a steady footing, Conrad moved back a few meters to the alley he’d just found someone in. With his heart beating in his throat, he turned around the corner. In Gotham, there were enough things that could vaporize him on the spot if they so desired. Things that could burn or freeze, kill and wound, manipulate and destroy. He kept his cane at the ready, in case of any mishaps.

In front of him was a man he recognized, be it with some trouble. His mind raced around all the files he had read the last couple of days, on persons seen in the city in the last few weeks. Batman, Bane, Penguin, Red Hood, Mad Hatter, Hyena… This was none of those. Christen Wolff was something different. He worked outside of the white-black spectrum, not with either red or blue. He had his own allegiance, mostly to funds. A mercenary of the best/worst kind, depending on your point of view. A very special mercenary, with a history of government interference. He… was interesting. Conrad approached him, before taking a stand at a reasonably safe distance, his hand keeping close to his sword cane.

“Mr. Wolff, I presume? My pleasure.” He began, with a very friendly voice. “Would you kindly join me for a little ride downtown? I prefer company over loneliness”
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

Zachary sighs. He wants to drive, but doesn't have the energy to fight this little shit on it. "You can drive, kid." Then he walks over to the armory, and picks up a huge black bag, that looks like a suitcase. Inside is the exoskeleton, neatly folded up to fit inside. "Let's go. The Bureau says it's called the "Iceberg Lounge. We can see some of the crime bosses in this town; play the field a bit before we do anything." With that, he walks outside, into the evening air, sounds of the city in the distance.

"Great!" Elliot exclaimed, heading to his car, and opening the drivers door. He sat proudly in the leather seat, placing the key into the ignition, and briefly looked over at Zachary with a wide smile before turning the key. Electronic music immediately blasted through the vehicle, and Elliot gave a whoop as he pressed the gas hard. The mustang's wheels let out a screech of protest, throwing up smoke before blasting the car forward. A hard turn here, another there, and they were already speeding from the neighborhood out onto the highway.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Operation Rising Phoenix
A Government-Sanctioned Operation

Ah, Gotham. What a beautiful city in the darkness, if only it equals with the high safety it should has.

Batman has failed. He's unable to keep his own city safe, he's always let the criminals go, without killing them, without enacting the justice they really deserved. Batman only enacting the justice he thinks they deserved of. He's here, to enact the justice he sees as fit, the government sees as fit.

"What's the situation there?" asked Zero to his men.

"Situation's fine, sir. GCPD is as well-equipped as it always, on the same time, Batman is near a Crime Scene."

"Good, they wouldn't notice this. Anyway, our men are ready for strike?"

"Yes, sir. They are ready to strike."

"Good. Let's wait out some more. Wait until Falcone's get inside his mansion, then we strike him. Kidnap him, kill him, then throw his body to the ocean. We have to seize the empty opportunity to seize Falcone's businesses into ours, and then we can send in more of our trained men."

"Very good, sir. We will readying our men." said the men and the communication stopped. Two strike teams, two dozens armed men, well-equipped and highly trained for fast operations, in the Operation Rising Phoenix for the rise of phoenix of Gotham.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Archangel, being in the direct vicinity, overheard Batman and Red Hood. When he heard them mention the recent Joker-esque murders, he stepped forward, his wings pulling in close to him.

"Thorough examining has revealed that the gas is identical to that used by the Joker." he said, "However, some odd readings have also been found. The origin of the readings have not been discovered. Hello, I am Archangel."

Jason heard the previously unknown to him man, talk about the findings of the gas used.
He grabbed Archangel's arm and shook it.
"I am Red Hood. So, you have information regarding these murders? Who are the suspects, except the Joker?
Also, Batman, where is Robin?"

The Iceberg Lounge was a large construction, built specifically to resemble an iceberg, a place where most of the elite of Gotham, were present to enjoy themselves through a number of the Lounge's activities. The more secret part of the Lounge and its owner was where most criminals could be found and where, truly, Penguin's true self was shown. Bane never liked Penguin. For now he waited, for the Penguin to show up, watching the carefully built club with all its visitors. Some commotion could be heard but Bane didn't give it attention, instead observing.
THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary
100 Equality, 93 Liberty and 29 Stability

Lynion
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lynion » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:44 am

‘I’m still going to need a test run on the new product,’ Ryan thought to himself as he clutched the only pill he had on him. ‘And I need to know the response time,’ he added as well. This time, he couldn’t being risked being caught and needed one of his lap dogs to try out his theory. No. It couldn’t be that simple either least Batman tracked his thug to him. There had to be another way to do this.

‘Think Ryan, think,’ His thoughts went through his mind. At that moment, he felt something dip into one of his pockets. Clutching whatever it was in his pocket, he swung around quickly and caught a teenager trying to pickpocket him. This could solve his problem.

“Please…don’t call the cops man,” the teenager/young adult showed signs of being addicted to drugs which made it all easier for him.

“I won’t, so long you do something for me,” Ryan offered the teenager a way out of this instead of calling the police. He then pulled out a small wad of cash. “I’ve got two hundred here. It’s all yours if you do a little job,” The pair walked another block before they came in sight of another 24/7 Diner that was still busy at this time of night. After a while Ryan noticed the people inside and observed someone just ordering something at the bar. “You see that man in the workers gear? He’s an old friend of mine. We have this wager that if he can get off drugs, he gets $200. Besides, if this succeeds, you get half the wager,” The teenager smiled at the offer and nodded in agreement before Ryan gave him what he thought to be an ecstasy drug. “Give me ten minutes head start,”

Ryan made his way over to the diner as he quietly sat down in the corner. The waitress came over to him and poured him a cup of coffee as he refused the menu. He wasn’t going to eat just yet, not when he needed to focus more than ever. The voice of the waitress made it sound like she was going to come around later to check on him. Taking up a nearby newspaper, he started to read the headlines and main stories. An increase of vigilantes and criminals seem to make Gotham a very attractive place to stay.

‘Batman…Penguin…Joker and all the nut jobs,’ Ryan thought to himself. ‘A city that needs to be enlightened,’ Time went by as he looked at his pocket watch which replaced his dead watch when he picked it up from his club. It had being ten minutes and sure enough, the young man entered the diner and walked over to where the man was sitting that he pointed out earlier.

‘So what are you going to do?’ Ryan thought to himself. He calculated that there was a 50/50 chance that the young man would instead take the drug to relieve himself rather than give it to the man. But could he resist $200 to get a fix? Or will the drug give him a fix? Ryan waged with himself that the young man would buy drugs anyway with the money.

The young man went to the counter and requested a glass of water while taking a gentle joke from someone. For a couple of minutes, the man would look at the water and then glance up at the man before going back to his water. It was clear he was thinking about what was going to happen next. Meanwhile, Ryan was still reading his newspaper and keeping tabs on the young man while keeping his cool. A couple of minutes later, the young man decided to take the drug rather than spike the man’s drink with it.

‘Predictable,’ Ryan thought to himself as he continued to read. Now, let’s see what happens. It took a few seconds before he heard a glass shatter. Looking up from his paper, the young man had startled everyone around him as his hand had fragments of glass in it.

“You…” the young man glared at the man sitting on his left. Ryan looked up in time as the young man had blood dripping down his eye sockets and from his nose. “Don’t you dare rape my mother, you pig,”

‘Past trauma being re-lived?’ Ryan thought to himself. He was interrupted in his train of thoughts as the young man lunged forward at the man next to him. A clash of glasses and plates as the man was thrown to the ground with brutal force. Ryan watched in horror as the man managed to chock the other man brutally enough to puncher a blood artery and take his life.

“Ahh…” someone screamed.

“Someone call the police!” Another called out. Two men came at the young man as they try to blitz him. Ryan suggested that at this point, the man would be overpowered from the two attackers. Yet, he wasn’t. The young man pushed the first one away from him and then punched the second man with a mug full of coffee. He screamed in pain as the young man kicked the first attacker and threw him onto the second man. At this point, Ryan got up from his position but caught the attention of the young man.

‘Oh this can’t be good,’ he thought to himself. He quickly made a dash for the nearby glass door as the young man gave chase to him. Before he got to the door, the young man pulled him back as he went flying across the room. ‘No weapons, no guns and no gas,’ Ryan thought to himself as he picked himself up quickly as by now the Diner was in a state of panic. People were running for the doors to escape but Ryan would not have that luxury. He found himself in the clutches of the young man as he was thrown out a nearby window. Feeling slightly dizzy, Ryan looked up from being on his back as the young man jumped through the window after him. In order to survive, he put his legs up straight and as the young jumped through the window after him, Ryan pushed the man’s body further along and sent him flying into the incoming traffic. It only took a minute before he heard a thud from something.

‘Wow,’ he was breathing quickly, he tried to slow it down as adrenaline pumped through his veins as he tried to resist the urge to run away. Walking over to the man now lying dead on the bitumen, and with blood splattered across both the bitumen and the car he hit, it was over. Pulling out another pre-paid phone, he quickly dialled 911.

“911 what’s your emergency?”

“Err…” Ryan responded as he knelt down next to the young man. “There’s being a violent attack at…” he gave the location of the diner.

“Police have already being dispatched from an earlier call,”

“Send an ambulance as well. I think the attacker is dead,”

“Dispatching an ambulance,”

The phone call ended there as Ryan observed the man. He touched the skin and it felt like it was going through a furnace, the blood was drying up from coming from the eye sockets, any hint of water seemed to have being evaporated in the process and the eyes had changed colour to a dark grey maybe black colour. The pill was perfect. Sirens blared in the background as Ryan made sure there was nothing on him to connect him to the murder. What equipment he had from earlier was dropped off at the club. Now, he would appear as an unarmed innocent civilian just casually having a coffee at the diner during the attacks. He walked away from the scene as he allowed the police to do their job as he pondered if Batman was going to show up again.
"Indeed" Merlin replied, remaining in shadow "Emotions give people more power than they could possibly image. Emotions can turn the tide of battles with a single heroic act, help beat back even the strongest enemy. Emotions are what keeps us going in our hour of need. Hope, and trust in our friends. What Rathma did, he did because he had emotions, not because he had a lack of them"

Merlin, Ustio North - Origins of a Hero

RP's with a population of 5bn

The Tricolour
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tricolour » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:57 am

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Conrad turned up the heating of the car some more. Jesus, it was getting cold. Almost unnatural, really. And in Gotham, one could forget about the ‘almost’ in that sentence. Conrad pulled his coat further over his shoulders, and began looking out of the windows of his Royce. He had a feeling something was close, something of interest… One did not have to look far in Gotham to find something of interest, especially not at night. It was a mixture of magic, might, bad intent and valorous defenders that made Gotham such an interesting place. Especially for the likes of Conrad Paul, always looking for new business opportunity. And there, one appeared.

Driving past an alleyway, Conrad caught a glimpse of a figure. Broad-shouldered, long-haired, he was gone in a flash as the Royce roared past the alleyway. Was that… Conrad tapped his chauffeur on the shoulder.

“Jim, wait here. I saw someone I’ve been wanting to talk to. Leave the car running, I won’t be long. Besides, I might want to back out of this before things go sour.”

The driver nodded at him, and grabbed something standing against the front seat. He handed it to Conrad in the back of the car. It was a walking stick, a black carbon stick with a gold orb handle. With a nod, Jim gave it to his employer.

“Here, Mr. Paul. Be careful out there. Gotham is…”

“I know. But I too am…” Conrad replied, before getting out of the car, his walking stick ticking on the concrete pavement. With a steady footing, Conrad moved back a few meters to the alley he’d just found someone in. With his heart beating in his throat, he turned around the corner. In Gotham, there were enough things that could vaporize him on the spot if they so desired. Things that could burn or freeze, kill and wound, manipulate and destroy. He kept his cane at the ready, in case of any mishaps.

In front of him was a man he recognized, be it with some trouble. His mind raced around all the files he had read the last couple of days, on persons seen in the city in the last few weeks. Batman, Bane, Penguin, Red Hood, Mad Hatter, Hyena… This was none of those. Christen Wolff was something different. He worked outside of the white-black spectrum, not with either red or blue. He had his own allegiance, mostly to funds. A mercenary of the best/worst kind, depending on your point of view. A very special mercenary, with a history of government interference. He… was interesting. Conrad approached him, before taking a stand at a reasonably safe distance, his hand keeping close to his sword cane.

“Mr. Wolff, I presume? My pleasure.” He began, with a very friendly voice. “Would you kindly join me for a little ride downtown? I prefer company over loneliness”

Christen was very confused. The man in front of him knew his name, and wanted Christen to accompany him. Maybe it's a job, Christen said. However, he noticed that this man was standing at a reasonable distance. He doesn't want to get me, does he? Christen said. He then realized that he enjoyed people fearing him, if only a little. He strode over to this... man. "Sure, I'll do it," Christen replied. He waited for this man to enter his car, then Christen entered the car after him. "Anyway, what's your name? And how do you know me?"
Join Alternis Mundi!

UKCS wrote:Appears right-wing (FKBS) and it also seems French.
NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:34 am

Tommy's eyes opened into the sound of noise and blinding light but notice that it was an apartment and he saw that he was patched up in bandages and his clothes were laid out. The apartment itself was nice and it seemed who ever brought Tommy here was quite well-off as in things such as a job and money. He got up from the couch with the pain still making it difficult to move but he was able to get his clothes on.

" So your finally awake?" A voice rang through his head as he quickly grabbed a lamp only to find the woman that was being attacked and put it back down." You? Where am I? What happened to me?" The series questions seemed to hit her like a wave and she tried to get them as she got a first aid get from the bathroom," well, for starters. You are in my apartment and you saved me from some thugs who were trying to silence because I was going to testify against their boss who is a rising loan shark."

Tommy gave a damn sigh as he sat down and she started to administer painkillers to him and new bandages," son of a bitch. Why does it have to be this night? Where is this guy now?" She looked at him with alarm," no! No! You can't go out there! You're hurt as it is and your old for Christ's sake." Tommy was getting his clothes and started to look for his shotgun and weapons," how much money does he have?" She was surprised at the question but then again, a hobo with a shotgun was able to take down five guys. " I think he has around 300,000 dollars? Why do you care? "

The Hobo coughed up blood on a napkin and show her," I got lung cancer, that money is going to save my life or someone else but I'm getting that money." She was surprised but there was a sound, a creaking sound, like a door being open slowly. The Hobo sprang into action again as he got his shotgun and blast the guy with a silenced pistol. She tried to scream but he but his hand over her mouth," shut the hell up and listen! You didn't let me kill the last guy now that loan shark has found you. Now hide and call the police, but first. Where is that loan shark?"

He let his hand go and she got his weapons," the loan shark is in Budhaven. Your shopping cart is around the back and there is a fire escape that leads down." He sling his axe around the back and belt his various shotgun shells. " Fine by me, get your phone and run to the Police. It will be your best bet to survive this night." Another two were coming up the ladder as they heard the gunshot," I'll make a way for ya. Now get going!" He looted the corpse for his pistol and wallet for his cash and cocked his shotgun.

He started to go out the window when he notice two guys coming up and he got the buckshot loaded and fired. It sparked a few of the steel but it managed to hit the guy and he got thrown over the stairs as Tommy had to jump because of being suppressed and landed in his shopping cart and roll over unto the ground. "Damn it! Wounds open up again." He quickly got up and realize there was a guy about to shoot him and he got the silence pistol and fired a few rounds in his chest.

The woman got down escape with the Police on the line," yes, about three dead. Yes I need a pick up immediately. Please I also need an ambulance. Yes I will hold." He got up and put his weapons in the shopping cart," wait" she said as she threw in a first aid kit," since you won't listen to stay here and might die. This may help." He looked her and gave a smiles with his toothless grin," thanks, can make me survive for a minute or two while I go fight for my life." He starts pushing his shopping cart and she gets in front of him one last time," hey, I really didn't get your name."

He just gave a sigh," it doesn't really matter after tonight. When the police come to you, just say that some hobo helped you out. I'm sure either them or Batman will figure it out sooner or later."
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:12 am

World Anarchic Union wrote:
Asterdan wrote:

Jason heard the previously unknown to him man, talk about the findings of the gas used.
He grabbed Archangel's arm and shook it.
"I am Red Hood. So, you have information regarding these murders? Who are the suspects, except the Joker?
Also, Batman, where is Robin?"

The Iceberg Lounge was a large construction, built specifically to resemble an iceberg, a place where most of the elite of Gotham, were present to enjoy themselves through a number of the Lounge's activities. The more secret part of the Lounge and its owner was where most criminals could be found and where, truly, Penguin's true self was shown. Bane never liked Penguin. For now he waited, for the Penguin to show up, watching the carefully built club with all its visitors. Some commotion could be heard but Bane didn't give it attention, instead observing.

"It seems like the Joker is currently the best candidate." Archangel said, "Though I have heard the name 'Hyena' drifting about. There's also a slim possibility that this is a different rogue with a very high intellect."

Archangel surveyed the scene, taking in every aspect of it. Meanwhile, back at the HQ, the scientists were checking his vitals, stats and functions, to make sure everything was okay. So far so good, this was the longest he had been out, though, so constant vigilance was required. Archangel turned his head, and idea coming too him.

"Perhaps the one called 'Penguin' could be of assistance" he suggested, "If the Joker is truly back, then he would likely know about it."

Bill Weld 2020

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:59 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Zachary sighs. He wants to drive, but doesn't have the energy to fight this little shit on it. "You can drive, kid." Then he walks over to the armory, and picks up a huge black bag, that looks like a suitcase. Inside is the exoskeleton, neatly folded up to fit inside. "Let's go. The Bureau says it's called the "Iceberg Lounge. We can see some of the crime bosses in this town; play the field a bit before we do anything." With that, he walks outside, into the evening air, sounds of the city in the distance.

"Great!" Elliot exclaimed, heading to his car, and opening the drivers door. He sat proudly in the leather seat, placing the key into the ignition, and briefly looked over at Zachary with a wide smile before turning the key. Electronic music immediately blasted through the vehicle, and Elliot gave a whoop as he pressed the gas hard. The mustang's wheels let out a screech of protest, throwing up smoke before blasting the car forward. A hard turn here, another there, and they were already speeding from the neighborhood out onto the highway.

Zachary is in shock. Fuck this kid. Quickly, he slaps the off button on the car's control panel. "Do you even know how to get there?" Zachary doesn't usually buckle his seatbelt but this time he does, as well as grip the handle above the window. "And by the way, your music is trash."

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:11 am

Arriving at the Iceberg Lounge, he phased through the roof of a far corner, unnoticed by the residents of the club. His odd appearance went unnoticed by most- It was the Iceberg Lounge, after all. With a quick glance around, he noticed a disappointing lack of targets for his blade.
The Penguin will know where he is.
With that, he began to float upwards, to the astonishment of many of the guests, towards the Iceberg Lounge's penthouse. Partially translucent with his blade unsheathed and at the ready, he looked to all the residents as a ghost or omen of death.

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 am

Commissioner Gordon, GCPD Headquarters
Jim rubbed his eyes. Reports of fights and crime were coming in all over the city. Worse, many seemed to be the metahuman variety. There was a break in a the Gotham Museum, where Falcon 5 reports that a magician and a shadow are fighting. There was report of another death at a diner. And there was new intel that the Joker impersonator was fighting someone on the rooftops, including an audio log of the fight. The Commissioner sent the updates to Batman, and sent men the diner crime scene.

Batman, Rooftop above the Crime Scene
While he waited for the Batcomputer to break down the drug, he spoke to Jason.

“Robin’s at the Cave. He’s fine.” Batman didn’t give anything else out, but he knew Jason would understand he couldn’t reveal anything with this newcomer present.

Batman thought about all the clown had down. A body count of over 400. Crippling Barbara. Killing Jason. And Tim... But the worst wasn't what the Joker did, it was what he inspired. Now, another deranged psycho is on the loose, emulating him. He had to be stopped. Suddenly, a quiet beep interrupted his thoughts. Batman looked down at his gauntlet communicator as Jason greeted a newcomer by the name of Archangel. His chemical analysis was complete, and the GCPD just sent more intel on crimes in progress.

"The drug here was similar to that used by the Doctor, real name unknown. I’ve had a run in with him before. He won’t be getting away this time.” Batman turned to Jason. “Jim’s sent me so info regarding the man taking the Joker’s MO. He was spotted in the downtown area on the rooftops. With this many crimes in progress, I need you to take down this maniac while I track down the Doctor. And Red Hood?” he said, as Red Hood was about to leave. “Bring him in alive. We need to know his connection to Joker.”

Batman then turned to Archangel. He had a file on him, knowing him as something WayneTech had be been helping produce. He need to find out if he could be trusted. “Cobblepot may have information, but he always has a price. Go to him, and tell him his payment is that I don’t take his gang down now. And take this,” Batman continued as he handed Archangel a communicator. “If you need to contact me for any reason, you can reach me from there."
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:18 am

Doughertania wrote:
Jim rubbed his eyes. Reports of fights and crime were coming in all over the city. Worse, many seemed to be the metahuman variety. There was a break in a the Gotham Museum, where Falcon 5 reports that a magician and a shadow are fighting. There was report of another death at a diner. And there was new intel that the Joker impersonator was fighting someone on the rooftops, including an audio log of the fight. The Commissioner sent the updates to Batman, and sent men the diner crime scene.

“Robin’s at the Cave. He’s fine.” Batman didn’t give anything else out, but he knew Jason would understand he couldn’t reveal anything with this newcomer present.

Batman thought about all the clown had down. A body count of over 400. Crippling Barbara. Killing Jason. And Tim... But the worst wasn't what the Joker did, it was what he inspired. Now, another deranged psycho is on the loose, emulating him. He had to be stopped. Suddenly, a quiet beep interrupted his thoughts. Batman looked down at his gauntlet communicator as Jason greeted a newcomer by the name of Archangel. His chemical analysis was complete, and the GCPD just sent more intel on crimes in progress.

"The drug here was similar to that used by the Doctor, real name unknown. I’ve had a run in with him before. He won’t be getting away this time.” Batman turned to Jason. “Jim’s sent me so info regarding the man taking the Joker’s MO. He was spotted in the downtown area on the rooftops. With this many crimes in progress, I need you to take down this maniac while I track down the Doctor. And Red Hood?” he said, as Red Hood was about to leave. “Bring him in alive. We need to know his connection to Joker.”

Batman then turned to Archangel. He had a file on him, knowing him as something WayneTech had be been helping produce. He need to find out if he could be trusted. “Cobblepot may have information, but he always has a price. Go to him, and tell him his payment is that I don’t take his gang down now. And take this,” Batman continued as he handed Archangel a communicator. “If you need to contact me for any reason, you can reach me from there."

Archangel nodded, taking the communicator and stepping back.

"Justice will be delivered." he said simply before spreading his metallic wings and taking off.

Soaring over the buildings of Gotham, Archangel looked over the decrepit city. It's reputation had thus far proven to be accurate. Elias sighed, thinking about all the places he had been while serving. It seemed like none compared to Gotham City. Over the skyline of the dark place, he saw the Iceberg Lounge.

Landing at the front door, he slowly entered the building. His appearance garnered many, many looks from those within.

"Where is the one called Cobblepot?" he asked loudly.

A few grunts got up to force him out. He responded by aiming his metallic wings at him, sending blades flying towards them.

"I'll ask once more, where's Cobblepot?" he demanded.

In one of the corners, a man dressed in all black watched the situation unfold. He smirked, not that one could see through the masked cloak he was wearing. This was going to be interesting, and he was more than ready to see how this turned out. The man reached for his back, where a bow was waiting for him, concealed in his dark clothing.

Bill Weld 2020

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:44 am

Doughertania wrote:

Jason nodded, swiftly traversing through the rooftops, eager to find this copycat. He had only one question for him. Why?. He continued, jumping over any obstacle on his way, going steadily to the last known appearance of the maniac. He wanted to kill him, of course he did, but Batman was right. A possible return of the Joker was far more deadly and serious than vengeance against a copycat. He found himself near the place. Silently, he approached the last known location. He looked around the area, signs of struggle appearing all around. He stayed in the shadows, waiting for this maniac to appear in order to take him down.
THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary
100 Equality, 93 Liberty and 29 Stability

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse