NATION

PASSWORD

The Heroes Association (Superhero RP/IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Heroes Association (Superhero RP/IC/Open)

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:55 am

Ian sat on his favorite bench in Z-City, one that was the waiting area for a bus stop. Normal people enjoyed to sit at the beach or the park in their spare time, but, Duke enjoyed the city. The sounds and the sights, hell even the smells, they made him really think about things. Most notably, he wondered if there was anyone out there who could truly offer him a challenge. There was that one guy, Molecule, who seemed to be relatively strong despite his rank of 15 in the S-Class. And then there was the, "strongest man on Earth", Hyperion. But, alas, they were heroes, and nothing more than a little sparring match would truly be allowed.

Suddenly, Ian felt a cold metallic feeling on his left side. He looked over to see the hooded man he was sitting next to jabbing a revolver into his side. Before the would be mugger could even utter a word, Ian sighed, "You're new here, aren't you?", he asked, slightly annoyed, "Before you make any mistakes both of us will regret, why don't you just put that peashooter away, and I'll consider letting you live."

The mugger chuckled, "I don't think you're in any position to be making demands,", he said, pushing the gun harder, "Now, give me all your money or I'll kill you."

Ian smiled, "All I needed to hear."

Suddenly, the mugger's eyes shut, and he fell off the bench, dropping to the ground. Ian sighed, "Not even a second...", he said, clearly disappointed, "Criminals have no willpower these days."

OOC
Last edited by New Rob Halfordia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:31 pm

It was a quiet day in R-city. It had been a whopping two days since he had actually seen the slightest bit of action. So slow that he considered moving to O-city since the crime rate lately was almost non-existent. Baxter was floating back to his apartment when he saw a van speeding through traffic with police cars in pursuit. "Finally!" He said and blocked off the street with a large stone wall. Causing the van to screech to a halt. "Who robs banks anymore?" He asked and transmuted the roof off the vehicle into nitrogen. "Alright." He didn't get to start his next sentence before they fired at him with fully automatic weapons. He had his shield active anytime he was about to get into conflict, but the firing stopped when one of the bullets struck the shooter in the leg.

"Come on guys. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to shoot me with those. I'll give you an A for effort though. F for the guy who shot himself in the leg. But since you can't handle guns like responsible adults, I'm taking them away." He said and the guns floated just above his hand and then melting them into a still floating ball of molten slag. "There we go. Completely... Mostly idiot proof. I'm sure one of you guys would find a way to hurt yourselves with it." He said as the police rolled up. He removed the wall blocking traffic. "All yours officers. I've got a burrito waiting for me at home." He said and floated off into the sky as the police arrest the robbers.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Hyperion
S-Class | Rank 4
C- City

"We'll never beat him." The B-Class hero said, his eyes wide with both shock and fair as he stood there, motionless, powerless even against the wrath of this titanic monster. His body was bruised and bloody already, each attack of his failing to even make so much as an itch on this beast. "I'm so useless..." He cried out, dropping onto his knees, holding onto one of his shoulders as it slid lazily out of it's socket. As he cried out, a series of ropes began to circle around him from around the rubble of a destroyed building - nylon, cotton string, anything and everything came forth and began to wrap themselves around this lowly B-Class hero.

"I might not win..." He said, standing up once more, a fierce and determined look glowing in his eyes, "But I won't go down that easily, damnit!" He proclaimed, raising a defiant fist at the monster - it's colossal size dwarfing most of the buildings of C-City and very much putting this hero even further down in that scale. The ropes tightened themselves around his body, weaving and tying until they produced a patchwork, lightweight armor of sorts around his entire body, a vicious snap putting his shoulder back into place as he yelped. "I won't go down...because I'm Rope Man!"

Rope Man used the still-standing buildings to latch his ropes onto in order to get higher and higher, eventually reaching the roof with stunning efficiency, but what awaited him twisted his fervor into plain fear - face to face with the monster itself, a massive orange light glowing in it's mouth as it charged up an energy blast of some sort. His mind raced at a thousand miles a minute as he thought of his life, his family, his fallen comrades who also couldn't contain this beast. Two A-Class and another B-Class had already fallen, and this Demon Ranked being still stood without a damn scratch on him. Rope Man slammed his eyes shut and awaited the inevitable, a gust of wind rushing past him suddenly - a slight warmth passing over him as well.

"Are you alright?" A calm, collected voice rang out, causing Rope Man to tear open his eye lids and gaze upon his savior. His eyes grew wide once more, but this time, with surprise and gratitude - the large, bulky man floating between the beast and Rope Man himself as if he were a solid rock in the sky. Tears welled in his eyes, but Rope Man wiped them away quickly, the man turning his back to look at Rope Man for an answer.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine...just a little bruised up is all. The others need help, though. Bad."

"Go tend to them. I have this much covered." The new arrival said, nodding towards the Mysterious Being, Rope Man getting a good look at the front of the hero's outfit. It was singed and badly burned - he had taken the entirety of the energy blast! To save Rope Man! He wanted to break down and cry, thank him endless, praise the hero for showing up just in time, but he gave only a sniffle. "Hey now...Next time, I'll be right on the scene. I had some business in A-City, but everything should be alright." He said, giving Rope Man a smile, and above all, giving him hope.

"Th-thank you, Hyperion." Rope Man said, jetting away on his pieces of rope to help his fallen comrades, leaving the Strongest Man on Earth to fight the beast.

"Demon Class, destroyed 10-percent of the C-City. Not good, not good at all." Hyperion said. "Got a name or something, you know, so I can report it to the Association? A motive, perhaps?" Hyperion asked, the beast responding with a massive, heat-generated roar. "I take that as -"

"I AM VULAN!" It bellowed, "YOU FOOLISH HUMANS BUILT THIS...ABOMINATION OF A CITY ON MY SLEEPING STONE! I SHALL TEAR IT DOWN AND MAKE IT RAIN LAVA FOR ONE THOUSAND YEARS!"

"Well, you see, the city by-laws do not approve of such a renovation, so, I'm going to -" Hyperion said, suddenly being attacked with one of the Mysterious Being's fists. Rather than fly off from the hit, it was like Vulan had punched a solid brick wall - his hand and forearm crumbling back from the recoil. "Oh, now you've done it." Hyperion said, a bit peturbed. "Let's see if I can get it in just...one..." He said through gritted teeth, rushing forward, tearing the surrounding air into plasma as he pushed his balled fist forward and into Vulan's chest - yelling "RAIL GUN BLAST!" As he did so, the beast's ribcage quaking and folding inward as the hit knocked it backwards - a shock wave sweeping the city as the impact broke the sound barrier.

To Hyperion's surprise, though, Vulan remained alive, though in incredible amounts of pain, as evident by his screaming. "Huh...guess I underestimated his durability." Hyperion said, covering his ears as he floated over towards the beast, which was sitting down and clutching it's chest, a giant impact crater bleeding profusely as it moaned. Hyperion was right above the monster's head, looking down on it, a look of pity on his face. The monster looked back, fear and pain in his eyes. Hyperion reared his fist back mechanically, as he'd done time and time again, and brought it down like a swift, striking hammer on the monster's skull - the shockwave vibrating through it's entire body and tearing it apart horrifically, blood and pieces flying all over the streets and buildings where Vulan had collapsed. A flew specks splattered against Hyperion's face and uniform, a cold glare in his eye.

"Oh hell! I just got this damn thing cleaned!" He said suddenly, grabbing at his clothing, "And it got burned too?! Oh my gooooood!" He protested, setting down on the street, not caring about the mess he had made, but more about his look. "Grah, whatever...I just need to get home and play some Counter Str-" He almost said, a series of news crews and cameras suddenly thrown into his face. "I - wha?"

"Hyperion! Hyperion! We have S-Class level hero Hyperion, Fourth Ranked, on the scene! Tell me, how did you beat this menace to C-City?"

"I - er, I punched it." He said with a shrug, "But! Duty calls elsewhere, these Mysterious Beings never rest, so I won't either." He then clasped a hand on his chest to deliver his cheesy, made-up slogan that drove the fans wild, "Let evil despair, wherever it goes, Hyperion will be there!" He declared, the newscasters ogling at the line with starry eyes and slackjaws. Hyperion lifted into the air slowly, flying away from the scene quickly, "Whew...time to go play video games..."
Last edited by New Neros on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:56 pm

"Wow, look at that! It's Hyperion! Our hero, I mean, this city's S-Class hero. Right, hey, I talk to you, Speak!" yelled him, B-Class hero rank 100 named The Monk, as he kicked the almost unconscious thug beside him. He just beaten up a thug who tried to took a candy from a child, but when he arrived and kicked his butt, the child ran, screaming "Mommy!"

"I'm just trying to help, don't you understand? Of course you do, I just beat you up. Now, then, what should I do? Hmm...ah right, I will just left you here," said The Monk, as he pulled out his sword, then stabbed it at the thug's leg. "But if you do this again, the next time, this sword may goes to your....sex device, you know it."

"Well then, see ya," said The Monk as he left the thug lied down, bloodied a bit, but still be alive. After all, The Monk had called an ambulance posing as anonymous caller...
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Return to Portal to the Multiverse