NATION

PASSWORD

The Heroes Association (Superhero RP/OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:05 am

New Neros wrote:
Arana wrote:So, anyone want to be rivals with Shade? Preferably a goody-two-shoes type.

Alt's dude, The Monk, may qualify.

My guy, Hyperion, is a good dude on the outside, but is pretty apathetic as a regular person.

Yes it is.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
New Neros wrote:

Alt's dude, The Monk, may qualify.

My guy, Hyperion, is a good dude on the outside, but is pretty apathetic as a regular person.

Yes it is.

You're still wanting to be in C-City with me, right?
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:07 am

New Neros wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Yes it is.

Sure, if you want me to.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:14 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
New Neros wrote:

Sure, if you want me to.

Alright! The only thing is in my first post, a Mysterious Being attacks and the other heroes are powerless to stop it. Hyperion comes in and saves the day. You can be coming in from another city on a different assignment and witness the monsters defeat or something.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:28 am

New Neros wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Sure, if you want me to.

Alright! The only thing is in my first post, a Mysterious Being attacks and the other heroes are powerless to stop it. Hyperion comes in and saves the day. You can be coming in from another city on a different assignment and witness the monsters defeat or something.

Yes.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:21 pm

IC will be up tonight!
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:25 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:IC will be up tonight!

Excellent!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Sweet.

I'm happy. Taco Ball gave me free food.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:41 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:

Sweet.

I got your taco balls right here

*motions to genitals*

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:42 pm

New Neros wrote:
Sweet.

I got your taco balls right here

*motions to genitals*

Didn't know you had a vagina Neros.

*Insert post work exhaustion excuse here*

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:28 pm

I redact my promise. I don't have the mental energy to write the IC right now :(

But, I have the day off tomorrow! Which means I can sleep in and gain my Zenkai!
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:33 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:I redact my promise. I don't have the mental energy to write the IC right now :(

But, I have the day off tomorrow! Which means I can sleep in and gain my Zenkai!

Awesome. I'm off Thursday and Friday. Depending on how this go, I may bring this guy to IJ.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:11 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:I redact my promise. I don't have the mental energy to write the IC right now :(

Awesome. I'm off Thursday and Friday. Depending on how this go, I may bring this guy to IJ.

That's three Baxter Nolans! Hyperion, maybe can go in IJ as well.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:11 am

New Neros wrote:

That's three Baxter Nolans! Hyperion, maybe can go in IJ as well.

Does my laziness show?

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 am

New Neros wrote:That's three Baxter Nolans! Hyperion, maybe can go in IJ as well.

Does my laziness show?

Yes. You should explain your characters names sometime, haha.

I like the name Nile Priest, very original.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 am

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:45 pm

New Neros wrote:
Does my laziness show?

Yes. You should explain your characters names sometime, haha.

Honestly, not much to explain.

I can't remember where I heard the name Killian, but I thought it sounded cool.

Baxter was the name of character I played long ago and far away. He had similar powers to what he has now.

New Rob Halfordia wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=348506

Sweet. Will get my first post up at my earliest convenience.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:56 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=348506

I shall post sometime today!

New Neros wrote:Yes. You should explain your characters names sometime, haha.

Honestly, not much to explain.

I can't remember where I heard the name Killian, but I thought it sounded cool.

Baxter was the name of character I played long ago and far away. He had similar powers to what he has now.

Sweet. Will get my first post up at my earliest convenience.

Neat! Daud was from Dishonored, I just changed the pronunciation of it to rhyme with God, otherwise, it would be dah-wud. Found a guy named that in Dying Light, though, was lul. Dapp sounded good with Daud, not sure if I ever heard it before.

Max I stole from Ben 10 with a name change, Mad Max just stuck better than Big Mike.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Rob mate, put the link to the IC in the OOC and likewise.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:04 am

Posted! Now I can plan some interactions!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:41 pm

I almost forgot that One Punch Man is a comedic take on superhero manga.

And I make my character too brooding. :p
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:I almost forgot that One Punch Man is a comedic take on superhero manga.

You could make your character a satire of the dark and brooding superheroes. Just turn it up to 11 and make him absurdly emo. :p
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:I almost forgot that One Punch Man is a comedic take on superhero manga.

You could make your character a satire of the dark and brooding superheroes. Just turn it up to 11 and make him absurdly emo. :p

Emo? I don't know Emo, at all.

I only know Elmo.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:You could make your character a satire of the dark and brooding superheroes. Just turn it up to 11 and make him absurdly emo. :p

I only know Elmo.

The first step is to make his favorite band Blood on the Dance Floor. *nods*
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

I only know Elmo.

The first step is to make his favorite band Blood on the Dance Floor. *nods*

Maybe Brokencyde.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse