NATION

PASSWORD

Division Six (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Samantha leant against the wall outside Merlin's apartment. She was under orders to assist Division agents in their retrieval of Loki because of the alleged bond between the Trickster god and her father. But the agent who had been sent to collect him didn't seem to need her help, so she was playing a Frogger clone on her phone until her colleague walked past dragging Loki. "Well, that was easy wasn't it. Need a hand with anything else? Milk from the shops? Want me to babysit someone?" the sarcasm in her tone was palpable.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:59 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
Hannah was overcome by fear. She threw a quick glance at Sabers hiding spot, mouthing an I'm sorry. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt herself transforming into the gray wolf, already losing control of her own body. Finally...I am free. Wolfie let out a monstrous roar as he charged from his cover, eyeing the two humans. He had an odd grin on his face as he charged at full speed for the two, ready to kill.

Nikolas had been in this forest for a bit to travel unnoticed, after walking for a while he had noticed the two wolves enter and meet each other. He had started to trail them from a distance, soon though some agents that appeared to be with Division Six, probably one of the less biased supernatural groups that is after him. Nikolas watched as the men approached the Two wolves from the shadow of a tree, Even during the day he was hard to spot. The girl wolf stepped out from behind a tree after the agents yelled something. The girl soon after changed into a male wolf of all things and rushed towards the Agents. James from his position quickly raised a small almost unnoticeable block out of the Wolfs own shadow, causing it to trip and tumble towards the two agents. He did this in hopes that the wolf would revert forms.

A wolf suddenly stumbles in front of the agents. The two agent steeps back a bit, before they stop and aims their tasers at the newcomer. "Don't move!" Was all Mark managed to shout out in the rush. Mark continued, making sure the Wolf understands; "Don't move or I will have to tase you!" Mark realized that he had been acting like tho wolf was a werewolf, although he quickly understands that the wolf was indeed a werewolf. But enough thinking he thought, as prepared for something to happen.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:23 am

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter looked at the man with a tint of anger at the man for leading them around pointlessly. "So we've been walking in circles, all the while when I am in discomfort in this form? You're lucky that Zafkiel is here otherwise I would tear you apart. Hell, your lucky your part of something that I am interested in." Hunter let out a snarl, showing his teeth as well as his eyes flicking to their original appearance. He then asked inquisitively, "And what is a gun? Is it some sort of new weapon that has been made when I slumbered?" After a few moments waiting for a response, he let out a sigh and simply said to the man in a tired voice, "I am getting too tired to stay angry, can we please get into the building before I feel like someone puts a arrow in my head."

"A gun is a very interesting weapon, that was created indeed when you were asleep.", taking a pistol from his holster and showing it. It looked like a somehow modified German Walther P38, with strange golden symbols on it.
"It's a weapon that kill from afar. I really liked the German ones, they were very good to use in Russia. Of course, it was a disappointment to see the Germans stop in front of Moscow. It was a cold winter though. "
Putting his pistol back in its holster, Zafkiel looked once again at the pocket watch. They had to reach the HQ pretty soon. The God of Time stopped. They were in the front of a very large building.
"Kameraden, welcome to the headquarters of the Division VI."
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:00 am

Samuel Ashworth
Somewhere within New York City

Samuel was rather silent for the rest of the walk. He even waited for someone to respond to the dragon's question yet after a short time passed in relative silence the vampire was about to respond when the time god suddenly spoke. Samuel was even more surprised when he pulled out a firearm..yet the vampire quickly noticed that he was simply showing it to the dragon and was not going to use it. Then when the god put the pistol back into it's holster the vampire took a second to calm himself down. Then sometime afterwards when the god stopped and announced that they have reached their destination the vampire's arrogant grin reappeared as he responded. "I thank you for the welcome. Yet if we ever do something like this in the future I would prefer that you tell us just how far we would need to walk. Since that trip was..not very pleasant to say the least." The vampire then took a moment to examine the building before he continued. "I was expecting something that stood out more if I am honest. But I can see why I did not find it by myself." The vampire then patiently waited for either the time god or the shifter to lead them into the base. Yet the Samuel's patience was getting shorter by the minute and if they take longer then the vampire would prefer he would very likely enter by himself.
Last edited by Generailia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:19 am

Generailia wrote:Samuel Ashworth

Samuel was rather silent for the rest of the walk. He even waited for someone to respond to the dragon's question yet after a short time passed in relative silence the vampire was about to respond when the time god suddenly spoke. Samuel was even more surprised when he pulled out a firearm..yet the vampire quickly noticed that he was simply showing it to the dragon and was not going to use it. Then when the god put the pistol back into it's holster the vampire took a second to calm himself down. Then sometime afterwards when the god stopped and announced that they have reached their destination the vampire's arrogant grin reappeared as he responded. "I thank you for the welcome. Yet if we ever do something like this in the future I would prefer that you tell us just how far we would need to walk. Since that trip was..not very pleasant to say the least." The vampire then took a moment to examine the building before he continued. "I was expecting something that stood out more if I am honest. But I can see why I did not find it by myself." The vampire then patiently waited for either the time god or the shifter to lead them into the base. Yet the Samuel's patience was getting shorter by the minute and if they take longer then the vampire would prefer he would very likely enter by himself.

"Janson, please make sure we aren't shot when we walk in. I'm in my normal form." Artimus had his phone open, and, not waiting for a response, hung up on his boss. Again. He opened one door into the vast lobby, with the receptionist stiff and obviously expecting them. There were no obvious defenses (other than the multitude of guards with automatic weapons), as the vast majority of the defenses are built into the various doorways. "Jessica, right?" He asked, addressing the receptionist as he walked in. "I'd like you to meet the Time God, the Dragon God, and a Vampire." He paused as he reached the end of the door and held it for the others. "Immortals first." He deadpanned.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:50 am

Samuel Ashworth
Within the HQ of Division VI

Samuel began examining the lobby as soon as the shifter opened the door. What he would was nothing abnormal..other then the guards armed with weapons that seemed more for a military then for security. While Samuel was examining the area he did not notice the shifter enter the building so when he heard the man talk spoke his voice startled the vampire. Yet the expression of surprise was only temporary and the vampire's expression went back to being what it had been for most of the walk there. Then he turned his head to face the shifter and he responded. "Thank you for your politeness..I was honestly beginning to think that even such a simple act as this was far beyond you." The vampire then went through the door that the man held and once he entered he examined his surroundings for a moment before he stopped and said. "By the way I am armed. I do not mean to do anything that would harm any of you of course. Yet I thought you would like to know this simple fact." Samuel then put his hands behind his head before continuing. "Now shall we begin? Since I may be immortal yet I would loath to waste more time then is needed on such trivial matters as this." The vampire then patiently awaited for a response whether it was from one of the beings in the group he traveled there with or one of the people withing the building.
Last edited by Generailia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:02 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:

"Janson, please make sure we aren't shot when we walk in. I'm in my normal form." Artimus had his phone open, and, not waiting for a response, hung up on his boss. Again. He opened one door into the vast lobby, with the receptionist stiff and obviously expecting them. There were no obvious defenses (other than the multitude of guards with automatic weapons), as the vast majority of the defenses are built into the various doorways. "Jessica, right?" He asked, addressing the receptionist as he walked in. "I'd like you to meet the Time God, the Dragon God, and a Vampire." He paused as he reached the end of the door and held it for the others. "Immortals first." He deadpanned.

Zafkiel followed the others in silence as they entered the lobby. Entering, he looked around, inspecting the room and the people inside It hadn't changed much ever since he last came there. Taking down his sunglasses, the young boy looked at the receptionist with his blue glowing eyes.
"Hello there.", Zafkiel said with a smile."Nice to meet you, Jessica. I am the God of Time, but you can call me Zafkiel. I work here from time to time, even if I missed in the last, well weeks, or maybe months."
After saying that, he waited for them to be allowed to continue their way.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:18 am

Great Eldaria wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:
Nikolas had been in this forest for a bit to travel unnoticed, after walking for a while he had noticed the two wolves enter and meet each other. He had started to trail them from a distance, soon though some agents that appeared to be with Division Six, probably one of the less biased supernatural groups that is after him. Nikolas watched as the men approached the Two wolves from the shadow of a tree, Even during the day he was hard to spot. The girl wolf stepped out from behind a tree after the agents yelled something. The girl soon after changed into a male wolf of all things and rushed towards the Agents. James from his position quickly raised a small almost unnoticeable block out of the Wolfs own shadow, causing it to trip and tumble towards the two agents. He did this in hopes that the wolf would revert forms.

A wolf suddenly stumbles in front of the agents. The two agent steeps back a bit, before they stop and aims their tasers at the newcomer. "Don't move!" Was all Mark managed to shout out in the rush. Mark continued, making sure the Wolf understands; "Don't move or I will have to tase you!" Mark realized that he had been acting like tho wolf was a werewolf, although he quickly understands that the wolf was indeed a werewolf. But enough thinking he thought, as prepared for something to happen.

Wolfie, caught in surprise by the sudden uneven terrain, indeed tripped and tumbled face first, landing on his side right in front of the agents. Just as Hannah was about to regain control, Wolfie shot up from the ground, growling at the two humans once again. His claws were sheathed, and it was obvious that his only intent was to kill. All Hannah could do was watch.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:41 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:"Janson, please make sure we aren't shot when we walk in. I'm in my normal form." Artimus had his phone open, and, not waiting for a response, hung up on his boss. Again. He opened one door into the vast lobby, with the receptionist stiff and obviously expecting them. There were no obvious defenses (other than the multitude of guards with automatic weapons), as the vast majority of the defenses are built into the various doorways. "Jessica, right?" He asked, addressing the receptionist as he walked in. "I'd like you to meet the Time God, the Dragon God, and a Vampire." He paused as he reached the end of the door and held it for the others. "Immortals first." He deadpanned.

Zafkiel followed the others in silence as they entered the lobby. Entering, he looked around, inspecting the room and the people inside It hadn't changed much ever since he last came there. Taking down his sunglasses, the young boy looked at the receptionist with his blue glowing eyes.
"Hello there.", Zafkiel said with a smile."Nice to meet you, Jessica. I am the God of Time, but you can call me Zafkiel. I work here from time to time, even if I missed in the last, well weeks, or maybe months."

Jessica lookes at Zafkeil, almost ignoring him, before she speaks up to everyone. "Hello there everyone, now who takes the responsibility of filling out these forms?" As she finishes she pulls a bunch of papers, on them a lot of questions that requires answers. "This is some long paperwork, one for every person, except Zafkeil and anyone else that has been here before. Once the forms are done you can move on." Jessica pulls another thing up from behind her desk, proving to be a bunch of pens. "Here you go."

Castle Crashers wrote:
Great Eldaria wrote:

Wolfie, caught in surprise by the sudden uneven terrain, indeed tripped and tumbled face first, landing on his side right in front of the agents. Just as Hannah was about to regain control, Wolfie shot up from the ground, growling at the two humans once again. His claws were sheathed, and it was obvious that his only intent was to kill. All Hannah could do was watch.

Mark pulled his trigger, as he had no choice. The electrodes flying trough the air, hitting the wolf in the chest. The electricity buzzed into the wolf's body, causing his muscles to freeze as he falls to the ground. Mark pulles his sidearm up from his holster as he drops the taser, electricity still flowing. Smith keeps looking towards the forest, but abandons the idea as he moves over to Mark. "Stay down or i will shoot you, with lethal now!" Mark shouts out over the sound of buzzing electricity. Smith holsters his own taser, before he pulls out a small rope he had in his pouch, hoping he could use it while the wolf was still alive. He got ready to storm onto the wolf, incase it decided not to get shoot. The electricity suddenly stoped flowing, freeing the wolf again.
Last edited by Great Eldaria on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:46 am

Great Eldaria wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Jessica lookes at Zafkeil, almost ignoring him, before she speaks up to everyone. "Hello there everyone, now who takes the responsibility of filling out these forms?" As she finishes she pulls a bunch of papers, on them a lot of questions that requires answers. "This is some long paperwork, one for every person, except Zafkeil and anyone else that has been here before. Once the forms are done you can move on." Jessica pulls another thing up from behind her desk, proving to be a bunch of pens. "Here you go."

WIP,

-Tase wolfie, *smirk*

"I like how you remember the God of Time's name, but still you forget your coworker's," Artimus chuckled. "As for the paperwork, you do realize you're talking to a Dragon God and a Vampire and asking them to comply with Human bureaucracy?"
Last edited by The Silhouette of Adventure on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:56 am

Great Eldaria wrote:

WIP,

-Tase wolfie, *smirk*

"I like how you remember the God of Time's name, but still you forget your coworker's," Artimus chuckled. "As for the paperwork, you do realize you're talking to a Dragon God and a Vampire and asking them to comply with Human bureaucracy?"

"I must admit that even all this time I spent among the humans, I never understood how your bureaucracy works.", said the God of Time with a sigh."What's with all this paperwork? Some paper won't stop a supernatural being from attacking you. And all the paperwork I had to fill to be accepted into the Division. I don't even want to think at that. All the questions. You had luck that I am a pretty calm person. I don't know how would another god react to that. Well, I guess we're about to find out."

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:00 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:"I like how you remember the God of Time's name, but still you forget your coworker's," Artimus chuckled. "As for the paperwork, you do realize you're talking to a Dragon God and a Vampire and asking them to comply with Human bureaucracy?"

"I must admit that even all this time I spent among the humans, I never understood how your bureaucracy works.", said the God of Time with a sigh."What's with all this paperwork? Some paper won't stop a supernatural being from attacking you. And all the paperwork I had to fill to be accepted into the Division. I don't even want to think at that. All the questions. You had luck that I am a pretty calm person. I don't know how would another god react to that. Well, I guess we're about to find out."

Artimus glanced at the God of Time. "You should've seen the paperwork I had to fill out. As it turns out, most Division workers aren't exactly comfortable with a Shifter as a coworker. Now, I wonder why that could be." His tone indicated he was completely serious, but it was obvious to any that he was being sarcastic. "I think I had half the guns in this room pointed at my head the first... Six missions I came back from?"

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:04 am

Tracian Empire wrote:

Artimus glanced at the God of Time. "You should've seen the paperwork I had to fill out. As it turns out, most Division workers aren't exactly comfortable with a Shifter as a coworker. Now, I wonder why that could be." His tone indicated he was completely serious, but it was obvious to any that he was being sarcastic. "I think I had half the guns in this room pointed at my head the first... Six missions I came back from?"

"I think that know how you feel.", said Zafkiel with what could have been a sad smile on his face."Back then, I used to change my appearance a lot, not necessarily willingly. I mean, that's what many gods do. I was sometimes changing my appearance without even realizing, and I had to explain to the guards that the old man or the young boy they were seeing was actually me."

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:06 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Artimus glanced at the God of Time. "You should've seen the paperwork I had to fill out. As it turns out, most Division workers aren't exactly comfortable with a Shifter as a coworker. Now, I wonder why that could be." His tone indicated he was completely serious, but it was obvious to any that he was being sarcastic. "I think I had half the guns in this room pointed at my head the first... Six missions I came back from?"

"I think that know how you feel.", said Zafkiel with what could have been a sad smile on his face."Back then, I used to change my appearance a lot, not necessarily willingly. I mean, that's what many gods do. I was sometimes changing my appearance without even realizing, and I had to explain to the guards that the old man or the young boy they were seeing was actually me."

"You guys finished?" Jessica said in an irritated voice. "If you don't like it, Janson would be here any minute. But how about just getting to it?" Jessica finished as she looked back at her screen, not paying much attention to the persons in front of her.
Last edited by Great Eldaria on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:21 am

Samuel Ashworth

Samuel was completely baffled over the fact that they completely ignored his announcement while the saber on his side was easily seen. Yet the vampire simply shrugged as he thought to himself. The fact that they ignored my announcement is..disturbing to say the least. Since such ignorance is either caused by arrogance or weakness. I shall assume that it is arrogance since by assuming the other I might get not only surprised but killed as well if I find out that such an assumption is incorrect. Then when the shifter spoke up the vampire turned to face the receptionist and then simply replied with his usual arrogant grin across his face. "I shall comply..though I find the fact that you rather force a armed vampire to complete some paperwork then deal with the weapon he is carrying rather disturbing. Yet such a thing is not my concern..in fact I appreciate the fact that you allowed me to keep my sword." The vampire then grabbed whichever papers seemed like they needed completion along with one of the many pens before he lifted his head and told the receptionist with his usual grin across his face. "I shall bring these back when I have filled them out." Samuel then went over to the nearest chair and sat upon it. Then once he was comfortable the vampire took off his sunglasses and after folding them up he shoved them into his pocket. He then needed to take a few seconds for his eyes to adapt to the lighting in the room before he placed the papers on his lap as he thought to himself. This is certainly going to be both incredibly dull and ridiculously unpleasant. The vampire then pushed the button on the top of his pen and then got started on his paperwork.

Samuel Ashworth
Quite some time in the future

When Samuel finished the paperwork he then pushed the button on the top of the pen yet again before sitting back in his seat and thinking. That was a rather horrendous experience..I shall never understand why humans have such a odd love for formal documents. The vampire then placed the pen on top of the paper as he moved back towards the receptionist. Then once he reached the woman he handed her both the pen and the papers with his usual grin as he said. "Your comment about the papers being long was the simple truth and I appreciate the warning." The once the vampire handed her the paperwork he asked. "May I now move onward miss?" The vampire then awaited the woman's response as he began to hope that the current state of his finger would approve over time.
Last edited by Generailia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:24 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte closed her eyes, feeling a tear fall. "Did... did anyone else see that?" ...somebody's playing a practical joke on you, kid. Wouldn't I love to believe otherwise. Smart.

Merlin looked at Charlotte, his eye's widened. Void, did something just happen, cause, I can't see Charlotte's wings anymore, Merlin asked, No shit, Sherlock. Something happened, I felt it, for a moment there was another presence in this room. I couldn't make it out though. Void replied back to Merlin. So, where'd the wings go? He asked, They're still there. What ever was here hid the wings from the perception of most beings. I am not most beings. Void responded.

"I didn't see anything.... but Void did feel something." Merlin said, "Also, it appears as if your wings have disappeared."

Tarnen wrote:"That's what they all say." He continued to search the kitchen stopping at a mirror. It honestly looked out of place as he got closer to it tilting his head the mirror doing the same as he continued to stare at it. Immediately John punched the mirror his hand going inside as the cracks in the mirror get larger before shattering away entire fading as he stood there holding Loki by his jacket. "Found you asshole." "Okay, okay I know this looks bad but I was just playing around, I didn't mean to drop the safe on your car....well I mean I did but I didn't know you were inside. Okay I'm sorry." John continued to drag Loki out of the apartment. Closing the door behind him leaving the other two alone.

Just as the refrigerator door opens up as Loki steps out. "Whew close one. Almost thought he had me there for a second."

Merlin watched as the man from Division Six dragged Loki away. He smiled. But that smile soon faded, when Loki stepped out of his refrigerator. Bloody Tricksters. was all Void said as Merlin looked to face Loki. Merlin's eyebrows where high, and his eyelids twitching.

"If you don't walk out of that apartment door and leave within the next thirty seconds. I am going to lose it." Merlin said in an angry but calm tone, "And when I mean lose it. I mean I will let Void have some fun."

Charlotte blinked. "My... my wings are gone? But I can still feel them." She moved one in front of her eyes and touched it. "They're still here... but I can't see them. I... I look... normal. This is..." Her voice broke. "This is amazing."
Tarnen wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Merlin looked at Charlotte, his eye's widened. Void, did something just happen, cause, I can't see Charlotte's wings anymore, Merlin asked, No shit, Sherlock. Something happened, I felt it, for a moment there was another presence in this room. I couldn't make it out though. Void replied back to Merlin. So, where'd the wings go? He asked, They're still there. What ever was here hid the wings from the perception of most beings. I am not most beings. Void responded.

"I didn't see anything.... but Void did feel something." Merlin said, "Also, it appears as if your wings have disappeared."

Merlin watched as the man from Division Six dragged Loki away. He smiled. But that smile soon faded, when Loki stepped out of his refrigerator. Bloody Tricksters. was all Void said as Merlin looked to face Loki. Merlin's eyebrows where high, and his eyelids twitching.

"If you don't walk out of that apartment door and leave within the next thirty seconds. I am going to lose it." Merlin said in an angry but calm tone, "And when I mean lose it. I mean I will let Void have some fun."

Loki was about to respond as the door flew open almost off the hinges as John came back in seemingly madder then ever. He was briskly towards Loki, as he eyes flashed blue as he punch Loki square in the jaw knocking him out onto the floor. Holding onto Loki he looked at the Merlin and Charlotte. "You two come with me." He said passing them by and out the door.

She looked at him suspiciously. "What do you want?"

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:29 am

Samuel was completely baffled over the fact that they completely ignored his announcement while the saber on his side was easily seen. Yet the vampire simply shrugged as he thought to himself. The fact that they ignored my announcement is..disturbing to say the least. Since such ignorance is either caused by arrogance or weakness. I shall assume that it is arrogance since by assuming the other I might get not only surprised but killed as well if I find out that such an assumption is incorrect. Then when the shifter spoke up the vampire turned to face the receptionist and then simply replied with his usual arrogant grin across his face. "I shall comply..though I find the fact that you rather force a armed vampire to complete some paperwork then deal with the weapon he is carrying rather disturbing. Yet such a thing is not my concern..in fact I appreciate the fact that you allowed me to keep my sword." The vampire then grabbed whichever papers seemed like they needed completion along with one of the many pens before he lifted his head and told the receptionist with his usual grin across his face. "I shall bring these back when I have filled them out." Samuel then went over to the nearest chair and sat upon it. Then once he was comfortable the vampire took off his sunglasses and after folding them up he shoved them into his pocket. He then needed to take a few seconds for his eyes to adapt to the lighting in the room before he placed the papers on his lap as he thought to himself. This is certainly going to be both incredibly dull and ridiculously unpleasant. The vampire then pushed the button on the top of his pen and then got started on his paperwork.

Samuel Ashworth
Quite some time later

When Samuel finished the paperwork he then pushed the button on the top of the pen yet again before sitting back in his seat and thinking. That was a rather horrendous experience..I shall never understand why humans have such a odd love for formal documents. The vampire then placed the pen on top of the paper as he moved back towards the receptionist. Then once he reached the woman he handed her both the pen and the papers with his usual grin as he said. "Your comment about the papers being long was the simple truth and I appreciate the warning." The once the vampire handed her the paperwork he asked. "May I now move onward miss?" The vampire then awaited the woman's response as he began to hope that the current state of his finger would approve over time.

Jessica skimmed through the form, making sure everything is filled out. "You may. About your sword, it wouldn't be yours further down the building, as you have to pass security screening. I am used to contraband, so that little sword of yours wasn't my biggest concern. Anyways keep moving." Jessica looked back to her screen, showing little interest of keeping guard. But what was the armed guards for she thought, knowing that the well trained guards could quicly take him down with their rifles.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:31 am

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Charlotte blinked. "My... my wings are gone? But I can still feel them." She moved one in front of her eyes and touched it. "They're still here... but I can't see them. I... I look... normal. This is..." Her voice broke. "This is amazing."
Tarnen wrote:Loki was about to respond as the door flew open almost off the hinges as John came back in seemingly madder then ever. He was briskly towards Loki, as he eyes flashed blue as he punch Loki square in the jaw knocking him out onto the floor. Holding onto Loki he looked at the Merlin and Charlotte. "You two come with me." He said passing them by and out the door.

Merlin couldn't help but smile when Charlotte realized she looked normal. Such joy was contagious. The smile though disappeared once Merlin's door was almost knocked off from it's hinges. Merlin followed him out the door, and once out the door grabbed him by the collar.

"What. Do. You. Want. My patience is wearing thin, and I am about to lose it. So I would suggest you don't piss me off anymore." Merlin said, his voice changing ever so slightly into a darker tone.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Cymrea
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 10, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cymrea » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:53 am

Archangel

Oregon City, Oregon

Mickey accelerated down the 213 towards Beavercreek, weaving around the Subaru that had the temerity to go only five miles an hour over the posted limit. The Subaru flashed its headlights at him; Mickey didn’t even notice, just kept racing to the lights ahead. He timed them well enough to be in the intersection, making a left, when the yellows turned red.

Normally Mickey wouldn’t be driving so fast. His license was suspended and with a record like his, there was no way he wouldn’t be going back to Clackamas jail if the cops pulled him over. But this was important, and Mickey wasn’t really concerned with what might happen to him.

Not twenty minutes ago, his great aunt Belinda had called from the daycare that she ran. She’d been crying, he could tell; her voice was calm but a bit husky and had the slightest tremolo. Immediately concerned he asked her what happened. She told him about Eric, the stepfather of one of her former daycare kids. He’d been nothing but a hassle since day one, Belinda told him – a real asshole, really. That had raised Mickey’s eyebrows; Aunt Belinda never cussed.

She told Mickey how he had disputed some charges about lunches and snacks provided for the kids and refused to pay, despite having been shown the contract he had signed and the clauses about daytime meals. She agreed to refund him for the first month, as a courtesy. Eric had pulled his stepdaughter from the daycare shortly thereafter, but for last month Aunt Belinda had charged his credit card for the nominal fees – pro-rated to the day before little Bethany was unenrolled.

Today, Eric came storming into the daycare, and demanded his money returned. Belinda had stood firm. She asked him about the bruises she’d found on Bethany’s arms and her tendency to flinch. His face turned red and his eyes livid with incandescent rage. He started smashing up the office, screaming about how she would pay one way or another. Belinda’s assistant Andrea had done her best to collect the kids and herd them out into the yard, but Eric’s assault had already frightened them; a few had cried.

Mickey listened to her speak without a word. When she had finished, he asked her: “Eric who?”

She told him, and it didn’t take Mickey long to find him.

He saw the house he was looking for on his right, on Clairmont Drive, and parked his lifted Dodge Ram across the driveway, blocking in the silver BMW there. Taking a crowbar from the passenger seat, he got out, and made his way around the back of his truck towards the BMW.

Mickey swung the crowbar almost casually and smashed the rear taillights on the passenger side, and then again on the driver side. It took a full-armed swing to shear the mirror off the door. When the driver side window exploded under his iron bar, filling the seat with pebbles of laminated glass, a light came on in the house. Mickey pulled a thick-bladed knife from his coat and slashed both driver side tires on his way back to the truck.

Faster than he had anticipated, the front door flew open and Eric came running at him. Mickey had tossed the crowbar back onto the next seat and was climbing into the truck when Eric pulled him back out.

The first punch stunned Mickey. A bright light bloomed in his vision, illuminating everything in a blinding wash. He could just make out Eric’s enraged expression, and the fist that was pulled back for another punch. There was a searing volcanic heat – or was it a bone-shattering cold? There was no comprehension, only light and pain.

Then Mickey’s vision narrowed to pinpricks as he was shoved far back into his own mind, momentarily dark. The light returned, but now it was inside him. And he was no longer in control.

Reality appeared to return. Colours were overly saturated, giving everything a not-quite-real feel.

Michael, rang a voice in his mind, brazen as a trumpet blast and hard as iron.

No one had called him that since he was a kid. He’d been Mickey for so long, he’d almost forgotten his Christian name.

You are my chosen vessel. Accept your role as the vehicle for defending God’s children and all who threaten them.

Eric’s punch came with all the ferocity of the first, but seemed much slower. Yes! his mind screamed. I accept!

The fist could have been effortlessly caught but instead, Mickey’s hand grabbed Eric’s jaw. Instantly, the same light that had just filled Mickey exploded from Eric’s eyes and silently-screaming mouth. After a long moment, his hand released Eric’s face and the man fell to the asphalt. Blood-steam billowed from the charred holes with the smell of burned meat.

Mickey’s eyes widened in shock and dismay. Or would have if he controlled them.

Good. There’s work to do. Michael climbed into the truck and drove away.
Last edited by Cymrea on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pronounced: KIM-ree-ah. Formerly the Empire of Thakandar, founded December 2002. IIWiki | Factbook | Royal Cymrean Forces
Proud patron of: Halcyon Arms and of their Cymrea-class drone carrier
Storefronts: Ravendyne Defence Industries | Bank of Cymrea | Pork Place BBQ
Puppets: Persica Prime (W40K), Winter Bastion (SW), Atramentar
✎ Member - ℘ædagog | Cheese Sandwich is best Pony | 1870 (2.0) United Kingdom of Cambria
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS OREGON DUCKS

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Vladimir

Vlad's limo pulled up to a very dark looking gate. A fence surrounded a large area. The gate opened and the limo pulled up a drive way to an old mansion. The building looked almost like one of those haunted houses from the movies. Dead tree's lined the drive way. The mansion looked to have started to been over grown.

Vlad stepped out of the limo and looked to his manservant, "So this is the base?"

"Yes sir. The men took it from an American Vampire who had been living here for sometime. He refused to support us, so he is now eliminated. Underground are a serious of natural caverns that have been made into a perfect underground base." The manservant said as he pulled out a comic book, "The best way to describe them is like this Batman's Bat Cave. We also already have a large group of loyal vampires here waiting for your orders and we are still recruiting."

Vlad took the comic and looked through it, "Interesting. If what you say is true, then this is perfect for my plans." Vlad stopped and looked around, "As much as I love the spooky look here, we need to get rid of it. It's to suspicious."

"I'll get some men to work on that right away." The manservant said as Vlad walked into the mansion.

So this is the American dream... I can't wait to crush it. he thought as he made his way through the mansion.

Past the mansion's somewhat overly ostentatious gatehouse, shadows flickered and swirled, drawing inward from various areas of darkness, nearby. An unnatural energy cascaded briefly, as the darkness had coalesced, and a figure would be seen as the ethereal shade dissipated in the form of a grainy-grey mist, blotted by obsidian-hued smoke. The figure seemed to be in early adolescence, though there were many features that seemed unusual. Perhaps it was the long, dark purple hair that seemed to cascade beyond the feminine-appearing figure's bare feet, whilst bangs of the aforementioned hair obscured his left eye. Perhaps it was the glowing ruby eyes, the pointed ears and fangs, or perhaps the golden horns, the colour of which was mirrored by the headband formed of two parralel golden strips, that lay upon his head. Even by vampire standards, he would seem unusual. Indeed, he was not merely just a vampire.

Enmerkar stepped forward, smiling faintly. His movements were both seemingly carefree and light, yet at the same time, in an odd manner, feral and calculating. He was clad in a sleeveless open-back dress, with a collar covering his throat. Apart from the black chestpiece, the rest of it was white,and the gown was split open at his outer thighs, and whilst somewhat revealing, ensured he had greater capacity for movement. Seperate from the gown, also, were black sleeves that went from the mid-upper area of his arms, to his middle fingers, with each sleeve being attached to a ring, both of which were covered in ancient Sumerian cuneiform inscriptions.

Behind him, at the gatehouse, as well as nearby in general, an unusual number of ravens perched at various points, an odd, malevolent awareness emanating from the birds as they watched. Enmerkar advanced, seemingly unmindful of his lack of footwear. He was curious to meet the new possessor of this dwelling, though he had already heard something of him, be it from rumours, or from the Raven Lord's perhaps legendary spy network. Enmerkar had certainly become quite adept at gathering knowledge over the past seven thousand years.

He moved on, towards the entrance to the mansion proper, idly wondering if Vladimir Alucard and his minions had noticed him already. He would likely be unsurprised by new arrivals, considering how he had begun recruiting vampires for his ambitions, recently, whatever those might be. Though Enmerkar certainly had more than enough time on his hands, he was interested to see if this youngling would be worth his personal investigation.
Last edited by Videssos on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Great Eldaria wrote:Mark pulled his trigger, as he had no choice. The electrodes flying trough the air, hitting the wolf in the chest. The electricity buzzed into the wolf's body, causing his muscles to freeze as he falls to the ground. Mark pulles his sidearm up from his holster as he drops the taser, electricity still flowing. Smith keeps looking towards the forest, but abandons the idea as he moves over to Mark. "Stay down or i will shoot you, with lethal now!" Mark shouts out over the sound of buzzing electricity. Smith holsters his own taser, before he pulls out a small rope he had in his pouch, hoping he could use it while the wolf was still alive. He got ready to storm onto the wolf, incase it decided not to get shoot. The electricity suddenly stoped flowing, freeing the wolf again.

Nik had seen the actions that the agents were taking against The Were. It is strange enough that the animal side of a were was a different gender but, It also possessed a different personality it seemed like instead of simply a wilder more animalistic side. The girl couldn't exactly help herself right now he decided he would stop this soon. Nik started drawing the shadows around him towards him he would have to in order to create his shadow armor during the day. He had a feeling he might need to if things progressed further. He also tied his shadow into that of the agents to give the Were's time to run after he acted.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Flammaland wrote:Samantha leant against the wall outside Merlin's apartment. She was under orders to assist Division agents in their retrieval of Loki because of the alleged bond between the Trickster god and her father. But the agent who had been sent to collect him didn't seem to need her help, so she was playing a Frogger clone on her phone until her colleague walked past dragging Loki. "Well, that was easy wasn't it. Need a hand with anything else? Milk from the shops? Want me to babysit someone?" the sarcasm in her tone was palpable.

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte blinked. "My... my wings are gone? But I can still feel them." She moved one in front of her eyes and touched it. "They're still here... but I can't see them. I... I look... normal. This is..." Her voice broke. "This is amazing."

Merlin couldn't help but smile when Charlotte realized she looked normal. Such joy was contagious. The smile though disappeared once Merlin's door was almost knocked off from it's hinges. Merlin followed him out the door, and once out the door grabbed him by the collar.

"What. Do. You. Want. My patience is wearing thin, and I am about to lose it. So I would suggest you don't piss me off anymore." Merlin said, his voice changing ever so slightly into a darker tone.

John's eyes began to glow blue as he turned around "I suggest you don't antagonize him any further. Had I not taken over you would have received a punch to the face after pulling his collar." Though the voice was John it was more precise and in a way kinder, as the angel Malachi had overtook his body. "even if you had managed to overtake John and Samantha over here. I would have taken over and had to report you to Division 6 for obstruction in which case you would most likely have a squad on you in mere minutes." Loki groaned as he began to slowly regain consciousness. "Ugh where-" before finishing his sentence he receive an elbow to the face knocking him out again. "Don't worry he will be fine, Tricksters are durable. Now asking you nicely again, I need for you two to come with us. Not my decision but our boss's." He turned around has he let John take over again. "Just make sure these two follow us, I'm going to load this asshole into the car." Walking away as if nothing had happened, lighting a cigarette.

Belial
The Demon watched at the one in his cell began to be tortured that most wouldn't even stay conscious for. He took out his pocket watch realizing it was close to when his little meeting needed to take place. As he knocked on the glass. "Look I have a meeting to get to, you meanwhile cointinue to do what you are doing and I can see if they will release you under my watch." Smiling as he left the demon to be torture for who knows how long.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Seeing Wolfie stumble over something before getting tased once, Saber knew that this would have been the perfect time to escape; yet he remained glued to the ground, watching the fight. Perhaps it was because he had grown an attachment towards Hannah in their brief time together, since she had been the first actual person he had met in weeks, or perhaps it was the fact that if she was captured or killed, there was no way Saber could find the road he was looking for, short of searching the entire state. Either way, Saber made a decision to go in when he saw a very good opportunity, hoping that Hannah wouldn't die before he was able to go in. He figured it was probably the stupidest decision he had ever made, and it was likely to get him captured - or worse, killed, but his mind was set as he continued watching the fight, his hawkish eyes scrutinizing the fight and waiting for a possible opening. As he continued to watch, his body began to transform - the hairs on his arms and legs began to grow out into fine, white hairs that became fur. His fingernails and toenails began to extend into claws, and his chest grew bulkier, as his legs and arms transformed to accommodate the muscles he had grown and expanded during his transformation. Saber could feel the teeth in his mouth changing, his canines growing into fangs, and his vision improving dramatically.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Flammaland wrote:Samantha leant against the wall outside Merlin's apartment. She was under orders to assist Division agents in their retrieval of Loki because of the alleged bond between the Trickster god and her father. But the agent who had been sent to collect him didn't seem to need her help, so she was playing a Frogger clone on her phone until her colleague walked past dragging Loki. "Well, that was easy wasn't it. Need a hand with anything else? Milk from the shops? Want me to babysit someone?" the sarcasm in her tone was palpable.

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

John's eyes began to glow blue as he turned around "I suggest you don't antagonize him any further. Had I not taken over you would have received a punch to the face after pulling his collar." Though the voice was John it was more precise and in a way kinder, as the angel Malachi had overtook his body. "even if you had managed to overtake John and Samantha over here. I would have taken over and had to report you to Division 6 for obstruction in which case you would most likely have a squad on you in mere minutes." Loki groaned as he began to slowly regain consciousness. "Ugh where-" before finishing his sentence he receive an elbow to the face knocking him out again. "Don't worry he will be fine, Tricksters are durable. Now asking you nicely again, I need for you two to come with us. Not my decision but our boss's." He turned around has he let John take over again. "Just make sure these two follow us, I'm going to load this asshole into the car." Walking away as if nothing had happened, lighting a cigarette.

Charlotte shook her head. "No. As in, absolutely, unequivocally, irrevocably, no. Not unless you tell me who both of you are, what you want, and what the heck that voice was, if you have any idea."
Last edited by Charlia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:25 pm

After being electrocuted profusely, Wolfie let out a cry of pain as he fell. His body twitched and spasmed from the voltages, until finally, he lay still. You've done enough damage to not only yourself, but me too. I think your time outside is over now. Wolfie never replied to Hannah's statement; it seemed the taser had been a large enough message. The wolfs form slowly transformed back into the form of Hannah, who lay motionless on the ground, her bright pink hair spread around her head messily. Her whole body hurt. Her muscles still twitched from the tasers electrodes, and she couldn't seem to bring herself to move. Her vision was blurred, and her hearing was fading in and out. She only focused on her breathing, her eyes halfway closed, as doing anything else seemed to painful.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse